PDA

View Full Version : Great Massage@Kiki(Boat Quay)--New find!!

shentonwayGUY
03-01-2010, 10:56 AM
I was feeling horny and decided to stroll around circular rd and see if there are still any good places with action left. Pass by the indian rojak stall and saw this chio prc with her outstanding headlights shining at .she was buying teh tarik.Eyed her head to toe.i went to get a pack of cigarette from the restaurant also. hoping to have a better view of her. wow,she went up the massage shop just next to it. after i Whow! My guess should be a C-cuppper at least! Slurp! She has that cfm look also! her spa on the 2nd floor for massage. I decided to venture further. followed her up to the 2nd floor.It was zen and cosy place. with another chio recept at counter-but looks thai to me.Ask for the standard 30min body massage. The place is pretty decently decorated with a pretty cosy ambience. She lead me to one of those rooms. ooh. the room nice..with privacy.shower attached.
Started the standard massage with pretty good power and strength.She seems to know the acupoints well.!! The rest of the massage is SOP and we tcss and about her job here. I was asked to turn over for front massage. That was the time when i faced her. I praised her for her nice figure and started getting indecent by stroking her legs as she was wearing a skirt then. Porgress to her inner thigh as she did not object. Got naughtier and started disturbing her headlights. She shun away shyly. She commented" Ni hao huai!". I asked her if she provide special like hj. She say accomodatingly yes and damage is $50. But her condition is to keep the excitement noise level low so that those customer outside will not notice.

I gave a nod and proceeded to stroke my didi. I proceeded with my part to grope at her wonderful headlights and release them from the restraint of her undersize bra! Really wholesome man! Figured would be a 34C! Like her brownish nips too! Lick away happily both wonders while she does her wonder on my didi! HJ is quite SOP but her neh neh really make me high! I also fingered her meimei while licking her nips till wet wet! That was when i came and shot all over her hand. Cleaned up and she finished off massaging my BUG head as there is still sometime left! Paid and left sextified!

FR
Name: Qiqi .Looks: 8/10 (Boobs: 8/10 (love big neh neh!)
HJ : 6/10 (SOP)
Massage:surprisngly awesome.8/10
Damage: 30 + 50
RTF : Yes! Try to persuade her for someting further...hmmmm

Those bro interested can PM me for location. I will give to those who have contributed FRs in SB forum! Thanks!

damien5255
04-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Bro,I am quite new. But pls don't mind share with me the Cc as i work around that area.Been to a few joints at Boat quay.Wondering if it is the same one we atalking about.Is this new joint or new management. Your FR sounds yummy!!!

MoneyTalksss
04-01-2010, 03:23 PM
TS..care to share the location ..thanks in advance :D

Brazzers
04-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Care to share the location ?

Thanks TS .

rajjnu
04-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi bro, can pm me her location. Thanks!
:)

needforboobs
04-01-2010, 11:56 PM
this sounds good. i will check this out soon as working in the area.

gohzun
05-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Hi bro,

kindly pm me the location. Thanks thanks

shentonwayGUY
05-01-2010, 09:00 AM
TS..care to share the location ..thanks in advance :D

Bro,U got mail!!.Mind sharing some power with me??kekekke

ChiClover
05-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Seem good. Mind to share location or contact.

Thx...

friedparadise
06-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Went there for my regular drinking session there after work.Oh,this place is not new.been there before. i am a sucker for good strong massage.i must rate this place 8/10 in terms of massage. all therpaists highly skilled.but no young 20something girls. mid 30's.

personally,I recommend thai girl Emily.She is a veteran in massage.Very good strength and pinpoint accuracy on your body acupoints as she kneads n massages you head to toe. lookswise i rate her 7/10.Cheerful and sweet smile.

had a glimpse of the china girl Gigi as i leaving the place. Maybe i will consoder trying her on my next visit. looks babelicious...massage not sure.

cheeers TS

4fun
06-01-2010, 09:47 PM
can pm the location? I work in that area

shentonwayGUY
07-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Went there for my regular drinking session there after work.Oh,this place is not new.been there before. i am a sucker for good strong massage.i must rate this place 8/10 in terms of massage. all therpaists highly skilled.but no young 20something girls. mid 30's.

personally,I recommend thai girl Emily.She is a veteran in massage.Very good strength and pinpoint accuracy on your body acupoints as she kneads n massages you head to toe. lookswise i rate her 7/10.Cheerful and sweet smile.

had a glimpse of the china girl Gigi as i leaving the place. Maybe i will consoder trying her on my next visit. looks babelicious...massage not sure.

cheeers TS

Thanks bro,
then looks like the girl sitting at the counter I seen that night is Emily.Will try her on my next visit.

notty
09-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Thanks to Shentonwayguy for the recommendation :)

I went down to the location today--very easy to find, no problem at all.
Recepts that I saw sucks which really make me doubt the quality of the gals there....hrmmmm....
But however the gal who served me is quite sweet looking ;)

Ok, straight to the point, here's my FR on Moon who served me:

Name: Moon (Thai)
Age: She did not want to reveal and said definitely older than me.
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10 (Strength just nice to ease the pain away! :) )
HJ : 8/10 (Nice & shiok!!!)
BJ: Nv try
RTF: yes for the excellent massage & if there're prettier gals around.
Damage: $40 (1 hr massage) +$50 (HJ)

friedparadise
09-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks to Shentonwayguy for the recommendation :)

I went down to the location today--very easy to find, no problem at all.
Recepts that I saw sucks which really make me doubt the quality of the gals there....hrmmmm....
But however the gal who served me is quite sweet looking ;)

Ok, straight to the point, here's my FR on Moon who served me:

Name: Moon (Thai)
Age: She did not want to reveal and said definitely older than me.
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Massage: 8.5/10 (Strength just nice to ease the pain away! :) )
HJ : 8/10 (Nice & shiok!!!)
BJ: Nv try
RTF: yes for the excellent massage & if there're prettier gals around.
Damage: $40 (1 hr massage) +$50 (HJ)

hi bro,
i think this moon you talking formerly from another joint few shops away?Maybe you can try Emily next visit. emily is moon's real cousin.Massage:9/10,simply awesome her oil massage..formerly emily is known as Karen from Fuji aromatherapy@club street together with Amy.she is known to have bookings from clients throughout the day.Must advance booking one...But now she has aged bit and some spare tyres.but she still look gorgeous and pretty to me,especially her smile can melt you away....

notty
09-01-2010, 03:53 PM
haha...ok, next time i shall try Emily.
Thanks for the recommendation bro!

go1nbanana
09-01-2010, 09:56 PM
bro, pls. pm location. tnx!

thai_lover143
09-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Bro, pls pm me the address pls..

plasticpony
10-01-2010, 07:56 AM
hi bro..can pm me location as well??...tks..:)

shentonwayGUY
11-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Managed to find time to send out all the pm's to bros here. hope u enjoy the massage.pls up me if you think you like my recommendation.

cheers

akarin
10-02-2010, 11:05 AM
bro can pm me the location? and no?

kil111
10-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Bro can Pm me the location. will give a gd FR! Thx!

realnews
11-02-2010, 12:47 AM
bro,could you pm me location

notty
01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Finally had the opportunity to try out Emily. She definitely looks pretty & friendly too ;) But massage wise, i still think Moon's better. (personal preference). But special wise, will definitely go for Emily...hahaha...

Name: Emily (Thai)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ : NA
BJ: NA
FJ: 8/10
RTF: yes for her ;)
Damage: $40 (1 hr massage) +$100 (FJ)