PDA

View Full Version : kota ktv

Mutilates
14-02-2004, 12:03 PM
erm..... used to go kota ktv at bukit timah plaza... fun and sporting malay gals.. but last week went there.. it seems to change to only left chn gers who cannot make it.. any one can recommand a better one ard that area???

shingo78
14-02-2004, 12:43 PM
why dun u try odessey... was there yesterday only 298 nett a bottle plus room. the darn place was empty so we had the girls to ourselves the whole nite... extra services were provided for an additional 60 after bargaining... if you want something ard teh area this should be a reltively good place

cheongkid
14-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Mutilates
erm..... used to go kota ktv at bukit timah plaza... fun and sporting malay gals.. but last week went there.. it seems to change to only left chn gers who cannot make it.. any one can recommand a better one ard that area???
yup, that place used to have fun and happening malay gals, now no more liao? around that area not sure but if you are a minah lover, please refer to this thread.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15882

minahktvsiao
14-02-2004, 03:17 PM
erm..... used to go kota ktv at bukit timah plaza... fun and sporting malay gals.. but last week went there.. it seems to change to only left chn gers who cannot make it.. any one can recommand a better one ard that area??? ya kota used to be happening but the minahs there not so solid lah.remember the toilets happenings still.anyway there too many raid and understand most of the minahs there now at golden city ktv if u interested to find them.

cheongkid
14-02-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by minahktvsiao
ya kota used to be happening but the minahs there not so solid lah.remember the toilets happenings still.anyway there too many raid and understand most of the minahs there now at golden city ktv if u interested to find them.
agreed that the gals down there not that pretty as compared to our current haunt but the toilet still brought back vivid memories...now thought of it also steam...:D

Mutilates
16-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by shingo78
why dun u try odessey... was there yesterday only 298 nett a bottle plus room. the darn place was empty so we had the girls to ourselves the whole nite... extra services were provided for an additional 60 after bargaining... if you want something ard teh area this should be a reltively good place

can share where exactly is that place.... sian nowsaday hard to find ka ki go ktv

cheongkid
16-02-2004, 04:02 PM
can share where exactly is that place.... sian nowsaday hard to find ka ki go ktv
odyssey is at 2nd flr of balmoral plaza, along bukit timah rd.

waypastprime
16-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
odyssey is at 2nd flr of balmoral plaza, along bukit timah rd.

Yuck! Lousy place.... Only minahs playable.... Even offered specials to me... But doesnt interest mi at all.. :(

_jaDeD_
16-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Yuck! Lousy place.... Only minahs playable.... Even offered specials to me... But doesnt interest mi at all.. :(
Sama sama...

Not a racist but I dun like minahs...

Tmr wanna cheong?

waypastprime
16-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Sama sama...

Not a racist but I dun like minahs...

Tmr wanna cheong?

Well u have spoke for mi liao.... Same interest... Hehe

Cheong where? Lai lai? :rolleyes:

_jaDeD_
16-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Well u have spoke for mi liao.... Same interest... Hehe

Cheong where? Lai lai? :rolleyes:
Lai Lai as in come come...

Not the spa lah, anyway the spa also no more liao...

Tmr u wrking?

Take MC lah...

waypastprime
16-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Lai Lai as in come come...

Not the spa lah, anyway the spa also no more liao...

Tmr u wrking?

Take MC lah...

If u are suggesting office hours then, I cant... coz I on course... Sianz... Wished to sleep during the lecture... :(

Mutilates
27-02-2004, 02:47 PM
haiz..... so any brudder can recommand nice ktv???? affordable budget like each person wont spend more den 120

Spring
27-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by shingo78
why dun u try odessey... extra services were provided for an additional 60 after bargaining...

What r extra sves at $60, hj, bbbj, or fj? Hope u can enlighten us.
Minahs can be real fun, but r they wild at Odessey?

Mutilates
27-02-2004, 03:15 PM
yah lor... tell me more abt odessey also i also wanted to know
how was the charges... all that???????

waypastprime
27-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Spring
What r extra sves at $60, hj, bbbj, or fj? Hope u can enlighten us.
Minahs can be real fun, but r they wild at Odessey?

If I'm not wrong, I guess 60 refers to bj... coz was once quoted 100 for FJ by the minahs...

What fun are u expecting? Does stripping on the spot interest u? :o

waypastprime
27-02-2004, 03:49 PM
yah lor... tell me more abt odessey also i also wanted to know
how was the charges... all that???????

Didnt Shingo78 just mentioned that it's 298 for per bottle? :rolleyes: