PDA

View Full Version : tua na....

little_devils
13-02-2004, 10:47 AM
any1 noe whether e amk blk 330 shop still open???

pls reply if u noe it... thanx....:)

nirvana
13-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by little_devils
any1 noe whether e amk blk 330 shop still open???

pls reply if u noe it... thanx....:)

the 1st time u open a thread to ask question....
already got ppl to tell u to do yr homework. search yrself.

there is already some thread concerning the Blk 330 tuina in AMK.
y not search for it and ask yr question there?

if everytime u need to a question, pls dun just open a thread for it..
use the search button.

back to yr question, last week i recieved a sms, was informed tat bk 330 kana a raid.

Microsoft
13-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by nirvana

back to yr question, last week i recieved a sms, was informed tat bk 330 kana a raid.

WTF AV following this site so closely? Think we better stop contributing to their promotions and bonus. :D

nirvana
13-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Microsoft
WTF AV following this site so closely? Think we better stop contributing to their promotions and bonus. :D

april coming... AV need to extend lisense. so next month... alot of raid will come.

come June. no more PDMM at all MP. enjoy them now.

i got my info ... June, PDMM r only allow 2 legal job. hawker or PDMM.

if my info more correct... 2006. tui na also must have cert. --so, no more lian, hua. all must go take the massage cert.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so u guy complaint the massage so-so, touch here touch there?
hee hee, 2006 will come soon.

Microsoft
13-02-2004, 11:37 AM
april coming... AV need to extend lisense. so next month... alot of raid will come.

if my info more correct... 2006. tui na also must have cert. --so, no more lian, hua. all must go take the massage cert.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so u guy complaint the massage so-so, touch here touch there?
hee hee, 2006 will come soon.

Mus take cert??? Conduct by NUS ar? Hee!. On second thought most likely ST. They subpu everything 1. A regular of mine is worry. She say most likely mus operate at home after tat. Well look at the bright side...more FL. Sigh.

nirvana
13-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Mus take cert??? Conduct by NUS ar? Hee!. On second thought most likely ST. They subpu everything 1. A regular of mine is worry. She say most likely mus operate at home after tat. Well look at the bright side...more FL. Sigh.

if yr regular is not bad... i dun mind be her customer.

Microsoft
13-02-2004, 11:47 AM

Aaaaa..... Use the PM. Hee!

nirvana
13-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Aaaaa..... Use the PM. Hee!
u mean K** X*** of b****N is it?

Microsoft
13-02-2004, 12:19 PM
u mean K** X*** of b****N is it?

Hee! No lah tat 1 much better looking but can tell not easy to hook. At least for a ulgy guy like me.:D

little_devils
13-02-2004, 12:23 PM
nirvana i'm beli sori leh... i'm new here lor...

nirvana
13-02-2004, 12:27 PM
nirvana i'm beli sori leh... i'm new here lor...

dun say sorri.

like wat i said... yr 1st posting. already got ppl tell u nicely to use the search button.

this is yr 2nd thread regrading a question.
i also never said much.
just use the search button lor.

enjoy yr stay here...
^_^

dun have to say sorri lah.

little_devils
13-02-2004, 12:31 PM
thanx nirvana... hehehe...:)

owen10
14-02-2004, 03:30 AM

Hi bro Nirvana

is yr info oredi official? If true this will be really bad news for PRC tui na lovers! Imagine how many tui na shops gonna close down n how this will in turn affect our economy!

And June is only 3.5 mths away! :(

pig40
14-02-2004, 05:49 AM
back to yr question, last week i recieved a sms, was informed tat bk 330 kana a raid. [/B][/QUOTE]

Another source said some customers kena genital warts or some STD, so DSC passed on the info to AV to help them investigate. Anyway the place is dirty even if there is no hankypanky.

nirvana
14-02-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by pig40

Another source said some customers kena genital warts or some STD, so DSC passed on the info to AV to help them investigate. Anyway the place is dirty even if there is no hankypanky. [/B][/QUOTE]

u also recieved the sms? yr lobang also good leh. ^_^
bro, i now got a kimchi for u, she is 1`7m, B cup. very gentle. want?

nirvana
14-02-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by owen10
Hi bro Nirvana

is yr info oredi official? If true this will be really bad news for PRC tui na lovers! Imagine how many tui na shops gonna close down n how this will in turn affect our economy!

And June is only 3.5 mths away! :(

well....1st of all, dun have doubt on wat i said, it may not yet be offical, however, ..............
we shall know come this JUNE.

2nd, closing of tui-na wont affect our economy.

those PDMM r very clever...since they got the brain to escape from PRC, they will find a new way to survive here....FL?? dun bet on it ^_^

little_devils
14-02-2004, 08:42 AM
hi nirvana i want e kimchi can???

nirvana
14-02-2004, 08:55 AM
hi nirvana i want e kimchi can???

paiseh. untill we know u. then say.

few nite ago.. 3 samster 2 kimchi..have a wild nite. the FR is it sammyboy too... search for yrself.

if u wanna join in....

join MrDevil group on every wed nite GL CUNT HUNT.
u might be able to meet us.

^_^

ahbengsony
14-02-2004, 09:08 AM
well....1st of all, dun have doubt on wat i said, it may not yet be offical, however, ..............
we shall know come this JUNE.

2nd, closing of tui-na wont affect our economy.

those PDMM r very clever...since they got the brain to escape from PRC, they will find a new way to survive here....FL?? dun bet on it ^_^
------------------------

Verified information said that licensed PDMM who have applied to be TCM practioners in the past will still able to provide tuina after June but those who got a permit to work as tuina , well we are sorry to say goodbye but dont worry, if you have a fresh & sweet chee bye , good bye dont applies to your chee bye.

Hope above informations is good enough to tone down the worries and tenses of our brudders here.

nirvana
14-02-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by ahbengsony
------------------------

Verified information said that licensed PDMM who have applied to be TCM practioners in the past will still able to provide tuina after June but those who got a permit to work as tuina , well we are sorry to say goodbye but dont worry, if you have a fresh & sweet chee bye , good bye dont applies to your chee bye.

Hope above informations is good enough to tone down the worries and tenses of our brudders here.

hahahaha, a nice sweet juicy cheebye is the gateway to any part of the world.

life
14-02-2004, 10:20 AM
Yes after june no more pdmm. unless PR holder

nirvana
14-02-2004, 10:29 AM
as i said.... 2006, if go to plan, all must have cert to work.

^_^

darkstar
14-02-2004, 12:59 PM

hehehe... dun forget 2 chio me hor ... light up the fire...

nirvana
14-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
hehehe... dun forget 2 chio me hor ... light up the fire...
we still got RAMLI orgy next on the list.

mayb...we should start plan for volka orgy?

darkstar
14-02-2004, 01:17 PM
we still got RAMLI orgy next on the list.

mayb...we should start plan for volka orgy?

last nite me n buhl at boat quay had a jug n tcss until midnite than retire to GL lim kopi /supper...

lots of ang mors in boat quay n equal amount of spg suckin up 2 them ... not a good place to hang out unless u b.y.o. chai ... else very boring

milffella
14-02-2004, 08:39 PM
2nd motherfucker is kid a in my thread asking me for black panther contacts.think she fl ???then why not go find her himself.

nirvana
14-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by milffella
2nd motherfucker is kid a in my thread asking me for black panther contacts.think she fl ???then why not go find her himself.

aiyo....relax.

saw tat guy... ask us to grow, small boy?

see wat i reply him...

here..... too many cyber-hero.
talk in cyber-world dun need money and can fly sky drill earth.

chio him out... all the lap-pah disappear into his kar-chin.

but, i got a advise for u... u too hot liao.
u also know, in our world, dun anyhow send regard to other guy mother 1st. we not busok-gina, ok?

i believe this forum will be busy liao... me here..and plus u...
hahahahaha....last nite u bonk tat gal kar-chin.. sibei song rite??

^_6

nirvana
14-02-2004, 08:58 PM
aiyo....relax.

saw tat guy... ask us to grow, small boy?

see wat i reply him...

here..... too many cyber-hero.
talk in cyber-world dun need money and can fly sky drill earth.

chio him out... all the lap-pah disappear into his kar-chin.

but, i got a advise for u... u too hot liao.
u also know, in our world, dun anyhow send regard to other guy mother 1st. we not busok-gina, ok?

i believe this forum will be busy liao... me here..and plus u...
hahahahaha....last nite u bonk tat gal kar-chin.. sibei song rite??

^_6

he ask us to grow up,small kid (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16234&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)

pig40
14-02-2004, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by little_devils
[B]any1 noe whether e amk blk 330 shop still open???

Nan Fang has moved to bigger premises at a pre-war corner shop at the junction of Syed Alwi Road and Jalan Besar. It is just a stone's throw away from the DSC at Kelantan Lane.

nirvana
14-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by pig40
[QUOTE]Originally posted by little_devils
[B]any1 noe whether e amk blk 330 shop still open???

Nan Fang has moved to bigger premises at a pre-war corner shop at the junction of Syed Alwi Road and Jalan Besar. It is just a stone's throw away from the DSC at Kelantan Lane.

hahaha, no wonder, last week i walk pass jalan besar... saw the name so familiar.

but didnt went in, cose see the outside, machaim very run-down.

they shift there..sure die. ^_^ those a-pek rather walk a few more step, petain or deska $30 can settle for bonking liao

darkstar
14-02-2004, 10:05 PM

easy...milfella ... life too short 2 get angry ... here's a fr to cool u down ...

tot dis valentine's day gonna b a boring one wen suddenly got an activation fr colleague at 3pm to check out above...

location: will onli disclose 2 known bros .. sms me if u keen to try out dis joint...

name : A* H***
face : 7.5 ... quite a stunner.. sharp features, smooth skin w/o make-up, from northen prc so got dam good complexion n skin
height : abt 1.6
weight : abt 45 kg
body : hold on 2 yr seat..... 8 wow ... the moment i see her i know i had 2 bonk her ... even tho she look like extremely unplayable type... hehehe... but i find dat very challenging...more later... her body shape is omos perfect ... slim, med nehneh..abt 34B - but nice 20cent coin brownish nipples, not too protruding... one of the best ass i've seen in dis business ... at least 34" curvy, no fat, yet very soft n bouncy 2 the touch... in fact grabbing it during the bonk it give the omos perfect softness n shape ... i cannot find the word to describe.... except heavenly... in fact if she just slightly taller i wud have given her a 9 ... extremely smooth n fair skin... flawless somemore w 2 navel piercings
bm : 5 sadly speaking very inexp in dis area.. very soft touch n she onli 2nd day into the job ... after the normal back msg wanted 2 giv me the back scrub but i say forget it... dun waste time... i onli wanna bonk her...
catbath : 0 .... none ... wen the special start she just strip n lay next to me... me still wondering wats gonna happen next then i realise she totally clueless as she has not been trained... wah dis ger really newbie... if i came here yesterday i prob gonna b one of the first to bonk her... me mixed feelin... slightly sianz yet thrilling 2 find such a newbie ...
ar / bj : 0 ... none ... like i said she just lay next to me n expect me 2 do everything ... luckily me oredi old hand in dis ... but she dun even allow me to lick or french her ... she just expecting 2 b bonked... like dat's all a guy wanna do... me think me gonna bonk her good n proper to wake up her ideas....
fj : 7 hehehe... finali the action starts .. she put on cap on me n i straddled her in the missionary... she say me didi too big but me say just nice to fill her up... wah... dam tight pussy... can feel every inch of her sweet grave as i plunder in n out ... soon i put on turbo mode n she was moaning like a nympho in heat... hehehe... my 2 frens next cubicle later told me the moaning them loud man... until they omos cum hearing her moans... hahaha... so funny

then i decided 2 try a position i just read on this thread called
'Playing of the Cello':

http://www.condoms6.com/positions6/cello_position.html

i must thank insanity 4 posting up the thread cuz i think she really enjoyed dis position... i must have bonked her 4 more than 10 min in dis position until her hands which is at first covering her breast (so scared me touch) finali let go n i was happily playing cello n squeezing her dam soft breast.. me think she cum at least twice... felt her pussy squeezing the life out of my didi
then she buay tahan liao ask 4 take 5... me giv chance let her gain her breathe than start second attack doggie... first w her standin on the floor than her knees on the bed... u better believe dis... the view of her ass is the BEST i have ever seen so far... w the perfect curvature and pointedness... yet soft n a pleasure to hold n squeeze... after awhile me shack liao my turn 2 call time out n luckily she obliged (some gers will tell u to end the session liao since u cant make it)....
hehehe... me take the opportunity to pop a rigix 4 the extra stamina n bite it b4 swallow since no time liao... slightly bitter taste... i can feel the potent mixture going down.... me rest 3 min, ask her get new cap as the old one dry liao... she again oblige... 4 all her dead fish attitude me giv her a few saving points 4 been accomodating....
wen she cum back she started shaking me didi n soon i standing again n dis time i do her on her back but her legs propped up on the wall - n me one leg on the bed n one on the floor... slightly sideways... giving quite deep penetration.... hehehe... she cum again but soon i tired liao so mount her normal missionary... n again put on turbo mode... dis time quite loud... n the sound of piak piak piak as well as the violent rocking of the bed cuz quite a stir... which my frens as well as even the towkay niu later remarked ...dam hot action happening huh....
finali me oso cannot tahan liao n finished the mission by unloading deep inside her.... hehehe can see she quite glad it was over.... machiam kana rape like dat... who ask her 2 b so dead fish.... wat else can i do..... total bonkin time more than half hour
had 2 q up 2 bathe as place onli got 1 bath... it has 4 cubicles of sold wall but cloth doors...ambience not delux but above ave... better than lim t.t.... imho....
was served hot tea in the dinky pantry... had short tcss as we exchanged frs... 1 fren took S***** while the other took J***** (both ramli burgers) - mine was the onli prc
the other ger who is off today is H**** while the towkay niu M******* whom i supposed 2 bonk today gav me rain check n promised me she will do me next time... she actually dam chio... late 20s or early 30s with figure at least 36 25 36... face slight wrinkle... maybe smile too much...hehehe... she got a happy face... as i leave i was tellin myself must surely rtn to bonk her...n J n H(heard she oso quite chio)...

cheers n Happy Valentine's Day 2 all !

darkstar
14-02-2004, 10:32 PM
forgot 2 mention damage is 150 - all-in package
bookings by reservations onli
pls dun pm me hor... i will not reply... to thos who hav my hp no just sms me... i will giv u the contact
else av sure close down dis joint in dbl quick time... haiz...

milffella
18-02-2004, 05:22 PM
: )

darkstar
18-02-2004, 07:32 PM
: )

i sms u location, name n tel no liao...