PDA

View Full Version : Forgiving._.

lollopzz
29-12-2009, 11:02 PM
will u forgive yr wife/girlfriend if she get up by another man???

Return
30-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Its easy to forgive but difficult to forget.

redstorm
30-12-2009, 10:34 AM
It depends. Is she my Wife? If she is, I will likely forgive her.

If she is my gf, it depends on how attracted I am to her. Whatever you do bro, do not take revenge and subscribe to the mentality that revenge is a dish best served cold!

2 options: Either you do not forgive her and break off with her; or you forgive her completely. But if you opt to forgive her, never ever bring it back up or dig this issue out when you all quarrel in future.

leecs
30-12-2009, 11:05 AM
But if you're the 1 caught & she forgave you, women will dig up the past...

slient
30-12-2009, 11:16 AM
I think cannot.... I dun think you can think about it... another man and your wife moaning away on the bed.

redstorm
30-12-2009, 11:26 AM
I agree man. It takes a very big man to really be able to forgive his wife if she did something like that.

Thats why now that I am getting married; i am gonna quit the scene.

"Do not unto others what others do upon you"

liberatte
30-12-2009, 11:28 AM
well, the correct person to answer this question is yourself. You can forgive, but you cannot or don't want to forget. Everybody deserves a chance. If your woman is sleeping with another, you should find out why. It may be your fault that she's doing it. As for myself, I cannot take it as well...

I would think bro PeterPan would defer on this as well.

naemlo
30-12-2009, 11:37 AM
over my dead body. I can ignore her past but not present.

jameskty2000
30-12-2009, 11:45 AM
aiyo,

let me ah peh tell u who ever kana caught.. easy 2 forgive but diffcult 2 forget..

even past n present...

revenge not a good idea..

i m a victim last time when a woman caught husband got affair.. n do the chinese style... "u do 1st i do the 15th" so i end up b a sex toy.. pump until siow... end up .. i stop...:mad:

liberatte
30-12-2009, 12:34 PM
double post

fazer6s
30-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone
Says the Good book

fazer6s
30-12-2009, 01:00 PM
i wld almost certainly take revenge but not by hittng her but by bonking her with much vengence that she will never want others anymore.

singexpat
30-12-2009, 02:13 PM
What goes round comes around..

People UP your woman, you UP back HIS woman la.. Unless of cos she's un-upable.. :D

Ar Bo where got so many stories come from where..

Be at peace.. Learn to 看开... u will get used to it.

After all, Women and Men nowadays although married or attached, will still go out eat abit..

Ask you everyday eat home-cooked food oso sian rite, at least 1 week muz eat outside 1-2 times rite or nt? :D

Joris
30-12-2009, 02:46 PM
GF can forgive but wife totally NO.
NO way am i going to share my wife with another man.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Trust is like a vase..once it's broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be same again. Rebuilding and forgiving her can be the most difficult thing we'll ever do. So it’s totally depends on you and on the fact that how much she is important to you. Cheers. :)

zmanz
30-12-2009, 03:17 PM
GF I cannot forgive, if haven't married like that, might be worst after married or birth:eek:

Wife will depends how well I'd been treating her for the past year:p If I'd been bad, can't blame her for turning to someone else. Can forgive is one thing, can stay married is another:rolleyes:

see see only
30-12-2009, 03:42 PM
over my dead body. I can ignore her past but not present.

Bro naemlo :D, me same as you lei - I will ignore her past also - so if she tell me today she up another man, i will sure angry today :mad: but tomorrow I will ignore and forgive the past, Like this Si Bo bro????

Trust is like a vase..once it's broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be same again. Rebuilding and forgiving her can be the most difficult thing we'll ever do. So it’s totally depends on you and on the fact that how much she is important to you. Cheers.

Bro me agreed you, that why I choose to act blur and not to break it in the first place but if it is really broken and fixed back - I just tell my eyes to see see only the vase not the crack lor

I agree man. It takes a very big man to really be able to forgive his wife if she did something like that.

Thats why now that I am getting married; i am gonna quit the scene.

"Do not unto others what others do upon you"

Sincerely Bro redstorm, my Ex OC cheated on me 3 times :rolleyes: maybe more I dont know ...

All 3 times were told by herself, I did not go check, 1st time even more funny the other side gf - winner of 1 year super model title, come find me and ask me how? I told her if they want to go they can leave - so she left the bf but me married my gf then :eek:

I did forgave her truely and did not think about it and I guessed that explain why I so fat ////--\\\\ (nevertheless she dumped me after my business failed - how sad)

Floss
30-12-2009, 03:50 PM
TS,

Different people have different views or stands regarding all things. And there are so many factors that can influence the decision: married/single, children if married, length of relationship, how deep is your affection to her....etc.

So ultimately, I believe only you can answer this question.... :o

naemlo
30-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Bro naemlo :D, me same as you lei - I will ignore her past also - so if she tell me today she up another man, i will sure angry today :mad: but tomorrow I will ignore and forgive the past, Like this Si Bo bro????

Peng you... wrong liao. I normally tell the ger, today I know u, your past I dun bother but if I know u did something wrong from today, no 2nd chance, FO. :D

So now your biz back on track? Can cheong liao?? :D

Longitude
30-12-2009, 04:08 PM
We pardon in the degree that we love.

see see only
30-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Peng you... wrong liao. I normally tell the ger, today I know u, your past I dun bother but if I know u did something wrong from today, no 2nd chance, FO.

So now your biz back on track? Can cheong liao?? :D

:D on track i dont dare to say, cheat eat ... cheat eat... a bit lah

Cheong? no I dont anymore ... :) but drinking session & TCSS still, sometime :D

bunnyrabbit
30-12-2009, 04:58 PM
most bro can forgive but do u still trust her? once bitten twice shy..but for most woman..they will nvr forgive no matter what u do...haiz woman!?

sexlover
30-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Peng you... wrong liao. I normally tell the ger, today I know u, your past I dun bother but if I know u did something wrong from today, no 2nd chance, FO.
If she caught you did something wrong from today, will you ask her to forgive you? :rolleyes: :p

see see only
30-12-2009, 05:22 PM
If she caught you did something wrong from today, will you ask her to forgive you? :rolleyes: :p

:D I think my this big bro will say: "Forgive me or FORGET me" :D

strikeking73
30-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Will your heart ready for forgiveness? Once the memory catch your mind, it will spoil your mood and it may hurt and hunt you forever. If you cant take it, give up and walk out for a new live.

phantomboyz
30-12-2009, 05:35 PM
when once happened probably a second may happen as well. even if she be honest and loyal after the incident but u mind would get disturb and hardly to trust her anymore. Therefore,i conclude, bid goodbye to them. But sometimes for those who already have children, its not easy lor!!!

lollopzz
06-01-2010, 11:49 PM
tks for all yr comments, but i have to clarify that all these din'nt happen to me but my friend. just interested to to find out fellow samster's opinions.

i thank all of you on my friend's behalf!!!