PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas

Reymond
29-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Went to LV last nite for my buddy's bachelor's nite......

Went in at 10pm. Happily got room and was quoted $420 for martell. Mummy bring in a group of gals.... Ho sey liao.... Choose ard and even went up to other level to choose....

All got gals liao. Who knows all like "VASES" like that. Cannot play only sit and accompany. Wah! Like that can earn $50 bucks tips liao....

Best part, my buddy offer $100 for HJ. Got rejected by a few gals. Finally got one agree but need to go to empty room. My buddy went over. 5 min later, he came back cursing and swearing....

$200 for a HJ!!!!!

This is crazy. With the money we spent there, we can easily get much much more at other joints....

The place was so empty.... Looks like we all had been "Roberts" last night.....

Total damages with tips for gals, mummy and waiter....$1300

Super tulan super sian....

kernomaniac
29-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Buddy,

If you're looking for play factor plus (budget), you've just patronized the wrong joint. Always do your research first and don't end up complaining.

Agreed it was quite empty last night but managed to finally see 5 new cute SYTS :)

CJTKS
29-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Buddy,
...Agreed it was quite empty last night but managed to finally see 5 new cute SYTS :)
Hi, wat's SYTS...pai sei I juz join so still a `sotong' samster :confused: ! I would suggest BS at Geylang Lor 7 as the PRC gals only tk $20 for tips and HJ for $30 ! However, they are commando trg and as if nv c guy b4, will expose their tops and sit on u till u cant tahan and seek for HELP !

kernomaniac
29-12-2009, 02:57 PM
s y t = sweet young thing.

yes, BS or new TH is cheap and play factor is high. but my buddies and I are very sick of the old stock.

Fishcer
29-12-2009, 03:29 PM

yes, BS or new TH is cheap and play factor is high. but my buddies and I are very sick of the old stock.

Wah...ur back in the scene?? :confused::eek::p

CJTKS
29-12-2009, 03:34 PM
yes, BS or new TH is cheap and play factor is high...
Pai sei again, what & where is new TH ? The gals r oso PRC and r commando trg ?!

kernomaniac
29-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Wah...ur back in the scene?? :confused::eek::p

Not for long....I found a few gems ...Arpeggi's type too...haha...after so long...so yeah....tsk tsk

still drink kopi below ahem!

Fishcer
29-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Not for long....I found a few gems ...Arpeggi's type too...haha...after so long...so yeah....tsk tsk

still drink kopi below ahem!

U still drink kopi below?? How come i nvr saw u....:confused:

kernomaniac
29-12-2009, 07:18 PM
haha...anyway heading down to LV later again to play with the syts. any bros wanna join pls feel free to PM me :)

Reymond
30-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Play with the SYTs? What to play? The damage rather high oso .... Cannot afford to frequent...

mrtiko
30-12-2009, 12:23 AM
haha...anyway heading down to LV later again to play with the syts. any bros wanna join pls feel free to PM me :)

Bro.. you ever upz one SYT from LV called DongDong b4?
Was thinking want to tarbao her but she act innocent :confused:

Zoick
30-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Most if not all the girls in LV all act innocent. Not much action also, most of them only sit down, chit chat, sing song. So far, only one more playable and chatty girl is Ada.

mrtiko
30-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the info bro Zoick
guess I will have to try my luck again next time :p