PDA

View Full Version : Fling contacts

lordzy
28-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi all fellow bros,

I am offering my fling contacts to exchange for yours as I understand nothing comes free. Contacts only for ONS or fubu(age/race is not an issue). Preferably those contacts that lives in KL/PJ(other locations can be considered as well).

If you are interested, drop me a PM, please, only genuine contact. Don't waste our time here giving out fake contacts.

Thank you.

ken8864
28-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi all fellow bros,

I am offering my fling contacts to exchange for yours as I understand nothing comes free. Contacts only for ONS or fubu(age/race is not an issue). Preferably those contacts that lives in KL/PJ(other locations can be considered as well).

If you are interested, drop me a PM, please, only genuine contact. Don't waste our time here giving out fake contacts.

Thank you.
sorry but i dare not trust you, and u r newbie.. not trust worthy.
unless u r able to prove

lordzy
28-12-2009, 10:23 PM
It's all about trusting each other here, I understand that trust needs to be earn as I have encountered people who took my contact and gave me fakes one, hence I am also being cautious now.

I have several contacts to exchange but doing for one only at this moment as I need to determine the contact is genuine or not.

PM me if you are interested so I can elaborate more on that contact and passing it to you.

ken8864
28-12-2009, 10:49 PM
It's all about trusting each other here, I understand that trust needs to be earn as I have encountered people who took my contact and gave me fakes one, hence I am also being cautious now.

I have several contacts to exchange but doing for one only at this moment as I need to determine the contact is genuine or not.

PM me if you are interested so I can elaborate more on that contact and passing it to you.
bro, it is always a wrong way to look for ons ctc here, skillful person can easily hook up fb at disco or pub. so do most of us here. if you are talkative and good looking, this is never an issue to you.
fb let u ons doesnt mean they will also accept us as ons. unless yours are really roti fb.

lordzy
28-12-2009, 11:14 PM
You got a point there bro, but I am more to short/longterm fb. Just trying to expand my network.

IntelDuoCore
29-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Better to expand your ass. You joined only less than 360 hours, how to gain trust? Unless you leave your contact number and my "ma jai" will call you to ask for the contacts. See here, you are not the one should be calling the shots, based on your date of joint and reputation. After verify the number is valid, must test drive also, make sure she's no baby elephant, then leave FR, after that then the cycle will recycle again.

lordzy
29-12-2009, 01:48 AM
I appreciate your lecture, but not your attitude.

My IQ has drop after this reply,

Cheers,

swingerswagger
04-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Flings sounds good but ive got no contact to share sobsss :(