PDA

View Full Version : All OKT...pls..Beware of this Guy....Do a FL and never Pay...

willy_sgsg
28-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Dear Bro,

I just got a call from this FL call...try her before her name is MANDY 20 year old...she post a Thread in here (but cannot find her thread in FL DOME).

She mention to me that this GUY call ANDY...detail of him:

Height:165 to 170m
Body: Slim
Hair style like ah beng those dye gold colour.
She mention abit Handsome.

Number :90032302.

Please beware of this guy as he after engaged with Mandy and do with her in the stair case of MSCP....after doing the FJ...he fucking hell run away while the FL is wearing back her clothes....by the time the FL wanted to chase him he was already gone...

To the guy ANDY....Ppls is out here to doing earning a living leh...pls if you cannot afford then dun engage...why must u do liao and run???this FL charges is cheap liao for her age...u still want to run...if like that then which NEW FL will dare to post here again...DO LIAO PAY LAH....AS TOT THE MONEY CAN MAKE U RICHER RITE .....NABEI.... REALLY FUCK UP leh...pls Call her and pay her back...do u know she cry and cry telling me all this...wah lau :mad:

newyorker88
28-12-2009, 02:29 PM

Please beware of this guy as he after engaged with Mandy and do :

No point posting HP numbers here. Can change anytime. Next time, ask the gals to be more careful.

Part and parcel of this trade. Name Andy may not even real name. Since he had intention to cheat in first plave.

Cuntworth
28-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Doing in Public places... :rolleyes: Maybe next time the FL can get the cust to pay first... cos Public places can just do n run.. how to catch?? who is faster if he tend to do the " running" after the deal...:confused:

willy_sgsg
28-12-2009, 02:58 PM
ya understand bro...just feel helpless for this FL so the only way to help is only to post this lor...haiz...see whether can still help or at least this ANDY can have some sense liao n pity that FL and go pay her back the money...:(

jasper
28-12-2009, 03:06 PM
err bro..do you mind sharing the contact of mandy??? maybe we can help by giving her more biz lobangs la... u can PM me if u are willing bro... happy new year.:)

combat fighter
28-12-2009, 04:02 PM
yo brother is tis mandy local n is chinese?
i m interested kindly can u pm me e number ?

jameskty2000
28-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Dear Bro,

I just got a call from this FL call...try her before her name is MANDY 20 year old...she post a Thread in here (but cannot find her thread in FL DOME).

Please beware of this guy as he after engaged with Mandy and do with her in the stair case of MSCP....after doing the FJ...he fucking hell run away while the FL is wearing back her clothes....by the time the FL wanted to chase him he was already gone...

To the guy ANDY....Ppls is out here to doing earning a living leh...pls if you cannot afford then dun engage...why must u do liao and run???this FL charges is cheap liao for her age...u still want to run...if like that then which NEW FL will dare to post here again...DO LIAO PAY LAH....AS TOT THE MONEY CAN MAKE U RICHER RITE .....NABEI.... REALLY FUCK UP leh...pls Call her and pay her back...do u know she cry and cry telling me all this...wah lau :mad:

hehe this guy andy , also poor thing ... cum also cannot rest ... must run shuttle run... than the gal chase end up run 2.4km... heheh

later go chin up sit up... wooow damn fit andy...cum already still can do so many thing... should be macho n handsome guy...

let me know andy.. i pay for u.. lah.. but i must witness that u cum lau run 2.4KM chin uup sit up board jump... damn fit.. i dont mind pay 4 u.. heheh:p

willy_sgsg
28-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi bros... very good news....Just got a call from Mandy...She told me this ANDY call and ask her to mit again to pay her the money as he said his bro said this thread and give him a good scolding liao...so this guy actually told mandy to meet and pay her...am happy to help her now...anyway all bros here i am not her OKT...but if you want her number i can pass u...no obligation but in order to protect her must be 30 pts and above...no need FR...as i said i not okt so i not into FR...just to share...;)

Danvin
28-12-2009, 06:39 PM
This guy was already mentioned in this thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/131177-list-bros-who-play-gal-never-pay.html first post

Frankiestine
28-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi bros... very good news....Just got a call from Mandy...She told me this ANDY call and ask her to mit again to pay her the money as he said his bro said this thread and give him a good scolding liao...so this guy actually told mandy to meet and pay her...am happy to help her now...anyway all bros here i am not her OKT...but if you want her number i can pass u...no obligation but in order to protect her must be 30 pts and above...no need FR...as i said i not okt so i not into FR...just to share...;)

Don't be too happy it is obvious this guy is a lurker in this forum and for all you know he might just be buay song and ask her out again to take it out on her...

turbo_slk200
28-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Yah frankie
this time Mandy shouldnt go alone to meet him liaoz....
shld bring down an army to go with her.....

Johnston
28-12-2009, 09:01 PM
instead of take any risk (for both side) to meet up why not just use the friendly ATM machine? Transfer money and its done.

And this time Andy cannot say "Why i transfer before fuck???" :D

naturegreen
28-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I wonder if this Andy is a kum lan kia or not... Bonk liao dun pay and run. Later on then call and pay. If I were him, I dun pay and run, then I will not bother to call and pay liao. (But this is something I will never do for sure. Lightning will strike such a person even when not raining.)
If I were TS, he call and want to pay, then I sure give him hell of a good time (at least treat him to a bottle). That Andy sure deserves it. What a sucker

willy_sgsg
28-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Ya...bros advise is rite... I actually sms n told her wat u all said liao... By the way piangz i got alot of pm asking abt her info...haiz...wat the heck...the detail is as below bro:-

name:mandy
nationality:local
looks:6.5/10..saw alot fl which intro by the bro here..standard becum higher liao..
body:165, 55
vital: 33b 25 32
bbbj:6/10 can teach n she willing to learn
fj:7/10...reponsive n wet easily
Damages: 60 for bbbj in car or stairs...150 for FJ
Rtf:maybe after train by the bro here i will try her bj again..lol

remarks...i am not okt ok..just that i received so many pm asking abt her i might as well post her detail here..sorry if i nv post it in the FL dome as i dun wish to be mistaken as an OKT...

jasper
29-12-2009, 09:39 AM
thanks bro for the contact..:) upz you now:)

willy_sgsg
29-12-2009, 11:55 AM
yo bro thanks alot for the upz...hehehe i told her about the deals and contact i given to a few bros here...and she thanks me alot...any way she is very green horn in FL...when i said green wah lau i mean super green as till now after con by andy she can still tell me.."NOT SO GOOD RITE TO COLLECT MONEY FROM PPL BEFORE DOING"...wah piangz faint.....:eek: