PDA

View Full Version : any bro share my "pain"

regza85
28-12-2009, 01:55 AM
im always fantasizing abt CIM of my partners be it commerical or flings.. and i got so damn many countless bbbj exp..

the problem is.. i dunno why i can't cum during or while recieving a bj.

Tried commerical 1s, like those 'bbbj queens' which nick is given by "chiongster" or fellow sammster..

got blow for 10-15mins, can tell the girl trying hard to make me cum with the slutty face/horny but still can't cum.. and it's always like tt..

insert into the 'hole' , and chomp chomp my "soilders" are out..

really wish to like the fantasy of cim, but still a 'virgin' in that aspect..

any advice? or any bro can't cum when recieving a bf

stopwars
28-12-2009, 02:55 AM
"any advice? or any bro can't cum when recieving a bf"

bf or bj?

:)

Rster
28-12-2009, 07:16 AM
I share the same problem with u. During bbbj, the feeling is very shiok, but I simply cannot cum. Once in ramming position, I have no problem in cumming.

Thales
28-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Hold the face and ram the mouth.

Xgenre
28-12-2009, 10:00 AM
i share your pain. Out of 10 girls, maybe only 1 can succeed. Even the BBBJ queens here can't do much for me. Most of them give up after 30 mins of BBBJ and I can't fault them for not trying hard enough. End up giving big tip for their hardwork and leaving the room unsatisfied.

Try this. Don't PCC or have sex for 1 week. Then engage someone who is good at BBBJ. Maybe get them to include a slow HJ while they are giving BBBJ. Up and down motion.

On the flip side, some BBBJ-loving ladies love the fact we don't cum so quickly during a BBBJ session. That way, they can enjoy BBBJ longer. I was told some guys cum like within 5 mins from a BBBJ.

TheGreatOne
28-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Aww.. I can relate to that kinda frustration.

Me too is a no cum guy during BJ/BBJ/BBBJ/BBBBJ/BBBBBBBBBB... etc :o

regza85
28-12-2009, 10:57 AM
so im not alone with this problem...

is this a problem or a "blessing"?

i dunno why, like damn pai say when cannot cum when kena bbbj..

even if i nv pcc or have sex for 1 month, i still can't cum .. but ramming with less 5 mins cum alr... :D:D:D

some girls say, close ur eyes helps, but same leh.. no different....

Frankiestine
28-12-2009, 02:42 PM
ooooooooooh sorry but i cannot feel your pain cos i have already many times CIM and swallowed....:D:D

Xgenre
28-12-2009, 10:32 PM
ooooooooooh sorry but i cannot feel your pain cos i have already many times CIM and swallowed

You already many times CIM? :p

You swallow? :D

You are such a monster... ;)

havana
28-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Try doing 69....or having the bj standing up. I have also have problem cuming if i am lying down or sitting down....simply cannot cum no matter how good the bbbj is...:rolleyes:
With the standing postion, U can actually move yr hip a bit and f*** the mouth:cool: It works for me;)

forgetful
28-12-2009, 11:15 PM
why don't you have intercourse first, and when you are about to ejaculate,move to the mouth fo your CIM ?

regza85
28-12-2009, 11:28 PM
why don't you have intercourse first, and when you are about to ejaculate,move to the mouth fo your CIM ?

im wishing for a bbbj till cim... mmm...

thanks for ur advice

fazer6s
28-12-2009, 11:51 PM
solution >>>>>>> Ladyboys

turbo_slk200
29-12-2009, 01:04 AM
i also do share this pain or curse...
best option is to change to mouth fuck lor....
2nd option to hj and bbbj at the same time....
Having intercourse first and when about to ejaculate change , move mouth to CIM also can.

However, I feel all this options will make the bbbj CIM less shiok, as it is no longer a pure bbbj CIM.

BTW, those having problems are also heavy bonksters like me, rite? I meant fuck at least 3-4 times a week? I suspect it is a stimulation prolem, as you have been overstimulated and your shiokness threshold is higher.

Just my 2cent worth...

cheers...

nayuko
29-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Try this. Don't PCC or have sex for 1 week. Then engage someone who is good at BBBJ. Maybe get them to include a slow HJ while they are giving BBBJ. Up and down motion.

I agree, this definitely will work.

regza85
29-12-2009, 01:14 AM

I agree, this definitely will work.

tried b4.. still dun work..

but can't last for more den 5 mins in the "love-hole"

Frankiestine
29-12-2009, 10:25 AM
You already many times CIM? :p

You swallow? :D

You are such a monster... ;)

wah u lidat tekan monster goot meh...not scare i set Sherine on you?...:p

yy0202
30-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Me too... Hard to Cum when bbbj... Thats y i always opt for full package. Did try cim, dats when im having FJ till i was abt to cum n my girl put my dick in2 her mouth...:D

Xgenre
30-12-2009, 08:30 AM
wah u lidat tekan monster goot meh...not scare i set Sherine on you?...:p

You can find her meh? I thought she disappeared. I know of a guy who got Sherine. Sherine prevented him from leaving the room. Doing her usual 'make a big scene' kind of situation. She insist on giving my friend a BBBJ. End up, he agreed because he thought he got no choice. So... haha... CIM.

Super White
30-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Mixing the BJ with a hand job might help. :)

Frankiestine
30-12-2009, 09:40 AM
You can find her meh? I thought she disappeared. I know of a guy who got Sherine. Sherine prevented him from leaving the room. Doing her usual 'make a big scene' kind of situation. She insist on giving my friend a BBBJ. End up, he agreed because he thought he got no choice. So... haha... CIM.

Ah the smart thing for your friend is to just lie back and shed a tear or two....it will be over in a matter of time...Sherine is basically a harmless creature...all she wants is just to blow them away...:D

SneakyBastard
30-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Well, guys, for a while I had that problem too, but I "discovered" soon after that there are ladies out there that can make me CIM...

The problem for me is when the bbbj is too sexciting, too shiok, too overstimulating, too forceful, or conversely too boring, I cannot cum. But there are a few ladies out there that know just the right feel, pressure and speed for me & make me cum quite naturally...

I suggest u worry less about trying to CIM (& consequently stress urself out trying to accomplish it) & instead just lie back & enjoy the bbbj. Feel which parts of ur dick are more sensitive that day (i do feel some difference day-to-day, sometimes it's the top of the head, sometimes it's the underside, but maybe that's just me) and ask the lady to concentrate on those areas... Maybe picutre Angelina Jolie on ur dick (or whoever u fancy) but don't try to force urself to cum... It seems to work for me...

newbie09
30-12-2009, 12:27 PM
TS,
i have the same problem also. bbbj cannot cum :(

stephan
30-12-2009, 04:34 PM
solution >>>>>>> Ladyboys

wuahahaha...... I think this is a very good advice! :rolleyes:

regza85
30-12-2009, 05:24 PM
so is it a blessing not to cum while bbbj?

Heard ladies kpkb abt cim like last den 5 mins..

cos they enjoy sucking dicks

soul_love
31-12-2009, 02:27 AM
i share your pain bro.. only managed once in my gf in a bj quickie..
perhaps subconsciously our biological instinct is telling us that is not the right hole to come?:D

newbie09
31-12-2009, 10:21 AM
perhaps subconsciously our biological instinct is telling us that is not the right hole to come?:D

haha.... yah.
maybe you are right. :D

diamondo
31-12-2009, 10:53 AM
You are not alone, Bro. I have the same problem. simply cannot come with BJ. Can only come in cunt or arsehole.

This may be a blessing as can enjoy longer BJ sessions. Furthermore some girls don't like CIM.

regza85
31-12-2009, 11:09 AM
You are not alone, Bro. I have the same problem. simply cannot come with BJ. Can only come in cunt or arsehole.

This may be a blessing as can enjoy longer BJ sessions. Furthermore some girls don't like CIM.

fully agree on girl doesn't like CIM...

Actually, most girls dun like..

Wins88
31-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I think you have a problem CIM is because you keep thinking about it when the action is going on. perhaps you should blank your mind and enjoy the sensations instead and forget about the CIM mission and I think you will definitely have ur CIM as the "pressure" is off your mind.

BEAST KING
31-12-2009, 04:24 PM
The feeling of CIM is sensational compared to ramming all the way and then taking out to shoot in the girl's mouth.

I agreed what other bro said...just dun PCC for a week and keep your mind balnk when receiving the BJ....it should be quite effective:)

regza85
31-12-2009, 07:21 PM
The feeling of CIM is sensational compared to ramming all the way and then taking out to shoot in the girl's mouth.

I agreed what other bro said...just dun PCC for a week and keep your mind balnk when receiving the BJ....it should be quite effective:)

was thinking the same thing too...

too bad, only can think, nv try b4...:(:(:(