PDA

View Full Version : Ke Xin (可欣) 河南长脚美女 - My Recommendation with Pic!

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 12:44 AM
I really do not wish to share this gem... i want to keep it for myself... but i cannot support her anymore...

Met her at Las Vegas KTV few weeks ago... had been regularly up her on a regularly basics...

Look wise... confirmed a looker...
Service wise... confirmed good...

Share the best story of all...

Freaking drunk after regular KTV singing session... she wants to accompany me back home... although i am drunk... i never bring a FL back home... haha!

Reached a certain hotel in Singapore...

Hugs and Kisses started inside the lift... reached XXX room... help each other stripped naked... french like no tomorrow...

Warm shower together... service start here... BBBJ me in there, while i autoroam her whole body...

Dry each other and start foreplay...

Started with a 69... she lick my 2IC like a school girl licking on an ice-cream... i suck her bibi until the water freeflow like a waterfall... god knows how long this last...

I CIM, She came together...

Hug and kiss rest a while.. both fell asleep soon after, waking up a few hours later for 2nd round!!

2nd round she started it.. rubbing my 2IC until i wake up.. i am still quite drunk and decide to let her do me instead :D

She got my 2IC very hard... BBBJ to ensure it hardness... She felt that my didi is ready... capped me immediately...

你刚才射得这么快。。。现在到我享受了。。。:p

Cowgirl me like no tml.... for god knows how long man... man.. u guys know when u are drunk.. you can fuck very long... she seems to enjoy it alot...

After she pump me so long... i am sober enough to change pattern... doggy follow by missionary, i cum soon after!!!

Lie down together... sleep till morning...

This is my best personal experience with this PRC girl.. nego with her for overnight charges.. she is very $ minded so...
Stick with 1 shot! I managed to nego the best deal for all SBF bros.

Disclaimer: Not for boobs lover.

Her Stats:

Name : Ke Xin (可欣)
Origin (来自): Henan, China (河南,中国)
Looks: 9/10
Height: 168cm
Vital Stats: 33A - 24 - 34
Services: BBBJ (口交), HJ(打飞机), FJ (做爱).
Damages: SGD$80 / 1shot (做一次) / 1hr (一小时)
Service Timings: All Days, 12pm - till late (星期一至星期日,中午十二点至晚上)
Service Area : xxxx area, please provide transport fee if other areas

Lastly... The PICTURES!!!! (Sorry for poor quality pictures!)

Pic 1 (http://mygems.weebly.com/uploads/3/4/1/9/3419142/7123755.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://mygems.weebly.com/uploads/3/4/1/9/3419142/9423643.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://mygems.weebly.com/uploads/3/4/1/9/3419142/4556943.jpg)
Pic 4 (http://mygems.weebly.com/uploads/3/4/1/9/3419142/9380390.jpg)

catalyst
28-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi,

care to share her ctc...thanks.

Catalyst:)

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 02:28 AM
:)hi when u have sex again pls call me i want to listen & watch live show my no is 81720028 2u

wah bro? you sabot who?

dummy364
28-12-2009, 02:38 AM
Met her at Las Vegas KTV few weeks ago... had been regularly up her on a regularly basics...

Las Vegas girl for $80/1/1? Definately a great deal....

Upz thread for you,TS!

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 02:40 AM

Upz thread for you,TS!

She quited.. she cannot drink anymore...

Shifted to FL after i adviced her.. anyone wants her number???

haonan25
28-12-2009, 03:07 AM
She quited.. she cannot drink anymore...

Shifted to FL after i adviced her.. anyone wants her number???

coz u everyday make her drink ur cum right...? hahahahha... :P

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 05:50 AM
coz u everyday make her drink ur cum right...? hahahahha... :P

Wah bro! Not everyday, got some break in between la! :D

HornyYoungBoy07
28-12-2009, 07:18 AM
Looks rating so good... sounds like a gem, camping for FRs... :)

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 12:31 PM
All PMs replied!

She starts serving bros today! :D

ken6890
28-12-2009, 12:59 PM
sound good , camping for FR first :)

lame-ah-pek
28-12-2009, 01:39 PM

Upz thread for you,TS!

HAHAHA!!!

Not all LV girls are worth the effort. Was my haunt in years gone by. In any case, it's the chemistry that counts.

populex
28-12-2009, 03:02 PM
pics look ok. But see if there FR that make me gian gian first.:)

hardpoke
28-12-2009, 03:08 PM
bro Peacock29, then how much you paid her for overnight? sounds so AV one.. rub didi when asleep then ride on it.. woot~ anyone remembers the HK Cat III movie <<人肉叉烧包>>? the wife also gets horny in the middle of the night then ride away.. :D~

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 03:11 PM
bro Peacock29, then how much you paid her for overnight? sounds so AV one.. rub didi when asleep then ride on it.. woot~ anyone remembers the HK Cat III movie <<人肉叉烧包>>? the wife also gets horny in the middle of the night then ride away.. :D~

Haha, nego with her if interested.

My recommendation is go try her 1 shot 1st, sure dun regret, very fresh in FL scene!!!

MoneyTalksss
28-12-2009, 03:14 PM
TS I trust your taste !! Please share her ctc with me ..thanks in advance :D

hardpoke
28-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Haha, nego with her if interested.

My recommendation is go try her 1 shot 1st, sure dun regret, very fresh in FL scene!!!
haha.. can can.. but not these few days.. running a fever now.. lil bro not very responsive.. LOL.. i'll ask you for her contact when i'm ready.. thank you!

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 03:20 PM
TS I trust your taste !! Please share her ctc with me ..thanks in advance :D

Contact sent, enjoyed...!

She just updated me.. her 1st blood is gone!!!

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 03:21 PM
haha.. can can.. but not these few days.. running a fever now.. lil bro not very responsive.. LOL.. i'll ask you for her contact when i'm ready.. thank you!

Sure Sure, take care bro, after you recover remember to get contact from me!

andyk
28-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Contact sent, enjoyed...!

She just updated me.. her 1st blood is gone!!!

=> Thank Q BRO Peacock29 for her KX contact !!!...And look forward to read 1st Blood juicey FR soon !!!....;)

Btw since U are a LV regular,have U read my thread - Super Fun Nites....??? ;)

eagle001
28-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi bro, can share her ctc?

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 06:03 PM
A few bros had up her this afternoon already!

Awaiting FRs, 6 points waiting for you!

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi Bros, Pls try not to use private number to call her, she is afraid.

star99
28-12-2009, 07:12 PM
bro,
Urgent! Pls share Ke Xin ctc, cannot tahan liao!! thks in adv!

Peacock29
28-12-2009, 11:40 PM
4-5 Bros up for today leh... where the FRs? :confused:

Anyone wants her contact??

风花雪夜
29-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Hi bro peacock29, mind sharing contact with a newbie pls?

Peacock29
29-12-2009, 11:45 AM
All PMs replied!

4 bros up her yesterday, pls post a FR pls!

风花雪夜
29-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks Bro!

Will promise a FR asap! Hopefullu u can gimme some points...

Peacock29
29-12-2009, 07:16 PM
More PMS replied!

Bros tried her, try to do her some favor and post some FRs pls :P

I am sure there are some senior bros who had tried her already!

nerdyboy
29-12-2009, 08:17 PM
yeah have tried to contact her but no reply!!!

Dragon Inn
29-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi bro Peacock.

Got your contact for the other gal Tian Tian.
I had already 'ON' Tian Tian liao and posted a FR for her already.

Now just saw your posting for Ke Xin.
Hope to get the contact for her to try out too.
:D

leetona
29-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I have ctc

Peacock29
29-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Hi bro Peacock.

Got your contact for the other gal Tian Tian.
I had already 'ON' Tian Tian liao and posted a FR for her already.

Now just saw your posting for Ke Xin.
Hope to get the contact for her to try out too.
:D

Sent you the contact already! She can satisfy you for sure!!!

goofy1128
30-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Tks TS for the ctc. I have already tried her early this week. No time to write a comprehensive report. So here is a very short and brief FR. I think she is still very new to this, so she is still learning and servicewise still very basic. However, she is still quite refreshing and hygiene conscious, using listerine after the act.

Look: 7/10
Boody: 7/10 (tall and slim, about 1.67, taller with with high heels)
Service: 6/10 (still much to learn)
Damage: 80 + tips
GTF: 6.5

Peacock29
30-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Tks TS for the ctc. I have already tried her early this week. No time to write a comprehensive report. So here is a very short and brief FR. I think she is still very new to this, so she is still learning and servicewise still very basic. However, she is still quite refreshing and hygiene conscious, using listerine after the act.

Look: 7/10
Boody: 7/10 (tall and slim, about 1.67, taller with with high heels)
Service: 6/10 (still much to learn)
Damage: 80 + tips
GTF: 6.5

Thanks for your honest FR. She is still trying to adjust to FL lifestyle from KTV lifestyle. She have to serve many bros a day. I will advice her accordingly. Will up you accordingly in good time.

Hehe, she was telling me about the many 帅哥 in our SBF's bros!

aczeta
30-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Thanks for your honest FR. She is still trying to adjust to FL lifestyle from KTV lifestyle. She have to serve many bros a day. I will advice her accordingly. Will up you accordingly in good time.

Hehe, she was telling me about the many 帅哥 in our SBF's bros!

wow.. will she mind uncle like me then?

Peacock29
30-12-2009, 11:24 AM
wow.. will she mind uncle like me then?

Of course not haha! She mind the $$$!! :D

edwardtan
30-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Thank TS for Ke Xin's contacts. Had a sexssion with her yesterday. She is very green and inexperience in this line. Do not expect too much service from her. Having sex with her is like making love to your girl friend, a very nice experience. She is a friendly gal,smile easily.
Look : 7.5/10 ( GND very pleasant looking)
Height : 167cm
Boobs : 6.5/10 A-cup with suckable nipple ( not for boobs lover)
FJ : 8.5/10, wet easily ( she likes to thrust upward in missionary position so that
my didi can rub against her G-spot, very shiok and she moaned softly)
GFE : 7/10
RTF : yes

ricky08
30-12-2009, 05:02 PM
bro pls share ctc ....

sianren
30-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Of course not haha! She mind the $$$!! :D

Another uncle will meet her 2moror...heheh

Mr cactus

Peacock29
30-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Thank TS for Ke Xin's contacts. Had a sexssion with her yesterday. She is very green and inexperience in this line. Do not expect too much service from her. Having sex with her is like making love to your girl friend, a very nice experience. She is a friendly gal,smile easily.
Look : 7.5/10 ( GND very pleasant looking)
Height : 167cm
Boobs : 6.5/10 A-cup with suckable nipple ( not for boobs lover)
FJ : 8.5/10, wet easily ( she likes to thrust upward in missionary position so that
my didi can rub against her G-spot, very shiok and she moaned softly)
GFE : 7/10
RTF : yes

Thanks for your FR, bro! Will advice her accordingly, rest assured when u RTF she will give u a better service!

Peacock29
30-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Another uncle will meet her 2moror...heheh

Mr cactus

Haha, i did asked her before, she dun mind any uncle lol, but she tell me control she do not wish to serve china bros.. but how i know who is sg and who is china...

keith1234
30-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact. A short FR, since previous ones have covered the facts quite accurately

She looks cute and has a nice smile. Her inexperience was a plus to me, as it didn't really feel like a transaction. Treat her nicely, as I find her to be a nice lady.

Peacock29
30-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact. A short FR, since previous ones have covered the facts quite accurately

She looks cute and has a nice smile. Her inexperience was a plus to me, as it didn't really feel like a transaction. Treat her nicely, as I find her to be a nice lady.

Thanks for your FR, will up u in due time!

hornyTanS4
30-12-2009, 08:13 PM
HI Bro she like model. Can share her contact. Thk.

coolvolka
30-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Wow very good deal. Usually it will cost around $300 for a gal at Las Vegas.

andyk
30-12-2009, 10:41 PM
She is still trying to adjust to FL lifestyle from KTV lifestyle. She have to serve many bros a day. I will advice her accordingly. Will up you accordingly in good time.

=> Tried arranging with her earlier this evening....smsed her to check if she was busy & where to meet her ?....then she replied NOW !!!...Then of course i quickly tried calling her but she didn't pick up my call !!!....so i smsed her again to request to meet a hour later ( needed time to clear up work & drive over to her location ! )...then she replied - 6PM ?....then i tried calling her again...and again she didn't pick up my call ??? :mad:....I was thinking if she told me that she was available both times,then she should not have any clients & then why can't she pick up the calls to arrange to meet ???...Or if she's really was busy,then later she can return the call right ???....After all she already know my contact & i'm keen to meet her !!!....So with her KTV experience,she's not so street smart la !!!....Or she only communicate by SMS ???.....:(

sseexxdrive
31-12-2009, 12:01 AM
thx for ke xin contact. will fr soon

Peacock29
31-12-2009, 12:18 AM
=> Tried arranging with her earlier this evening....smsed her to check if she was busy & where to meet her ?....then she replied NOW !!!...Then of course i quickly tried calling her but she didn't pick up my call !!!....so i smsed her again to request to meet a hour later ( needed time to clear up work & drive over to her location ! )...then she replied - 6PM ?....then i tried calling her again...and again she didn't pick up my call ??? :mad:....I was thinking if she told me that she was available both times,then she should not have any clients & then why can't she pick up the calls to arrange to meet ???...Or if she's really was busy,then later she can return the call right ???....After all she already know my contact & i'm keen to meet her !!!....So with her KTV experience,she's not so street smart la !!!....Or she only communicate by SMS ???.....:(

I advised her not to pick up any calls while with any clients, only reply with sms. I am very sure she is with a client if she is not picking up (who wants to turn down any $ incoming).

Just asked her what happened, some customer extended to 2 shots during evening time.

I had also advised her to write down any appt if she cannot remember, but yeah as much as i can advised, its really up to them to perform to my advice.

Bro, hopefully you can forgive and forget, she is still really very new.

andyk
31-12-2009, 07:14 AM
I advised her not to pick up any calls while with any clients, only reply with sms. I am very sure she is with a client if she is not picking up (who wants to turn down any $ incoming).

Just asked her what happened, some customer extended to 2 shots during evening time.

I had also advised her to write down any appt if she cannot remember, but yeah as much as i can advised, its really up to them to perform to my advice.

Bro, hopefully you can forgive and forget, she is still really very new.

=> Thankz for your reply,BRO !...But if U read my above post,when she replied my sms that she was available NOW !!!...So she should not be with any custy rite ???....And then again she replied that she was available 6pm...again how can she tell me tat she's available & then let customer extend 2 shots ???....So if i had rush over to her location then i would have been waiting there idling ???....Anyway again she should at least call back & apologised & explained what happened,etc....or try to arrange for another timing,etc !!!....Sure,of course i understand that she's very new...so i'm only sharing my 2cents thoughts on this !!!....And i may still try arrange with her one final time since U posted that she's a ex-LV gal & if the same happens then it's not that i never try or let her have a chance !....

Wishing U all the Very Best for 2010 !!!
Andyk :)

Peacock29
31-12-2009, 12:52 PM
=> Thankz for your reply,BRO !...But if U read my above post,when she replied my sms that she was available NOW !!!...So she should not be with any custy rite ???....And then again she replied that she was available 6pm...again how can she tell me tat she's available & then let customer extend 2 shots ???....So if i had rush over to her location then i would have been waiting there idling ???....Anyway again she should at least call back & apologised & explained what happened,etc....or try to arrange for another timing,etc !!!....Sure,of course i understand that she's very new...so i'm only sharing my 2cents thoughts on this !!!....And i may still try arrange with her one final time since U posted that she's a ex-LV gal & if the same happens then it's not that i never try or let her have a chance !....

Wishing U all the Very Best for 2010 !!!

Thanks for your understanding, bro! Maybe also my fault... sent out too many numbers to our bros here, she busy until buay tahan, cultured-shock from shifting from KTV to FL scene

Wishing you a happy 2010 too!

machinegun
31-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi Bro TS,

Appreciate if you could share contact.

Will FR thereafter.

Thanks alot:D

skirtchaser639
31-12-2009, 02:48 PM
...Look wise... confirmed a looker...Looks: 9/10

wah...美女不可放過 :p
A cupper also must cheong :D

PM on the way

Skypiea
31-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks bro peacock for her ctc again, try her a few hours ago. As per promise to bro peacock, i'll give my rating and comment for Kexin. She's indeed quite chio to me(I'm a sucker for looks:p:D). Personally, i feel that she looks abit like 黃湘怡.

http://img1.qq.com/ent/20041030/942548.jpg

Look: 8/10 1 man's meat another man's poison.

Boobs: 6.5/10 should be A, not for boobs lover.

Bathing: Never try

Frenching: Never try.

Catbath: 6.5/10 She's still green, need more senior to teach her.

BJ: 5/10 For me as long as its BJ the points will be low.

Painting: Never try

Fingering: Never try

FJ: 7/10 Once mounted on in cowgal position, she say she cannot move, wahahahaha, maybe my 1 to long which i think i'm not so change to missionary for comfort

GFE: 7.5/10 My type and no matter how poor her service is, her looks cover it all:p.

Attitude: Friendly but need some time to break the ice.

RTF: Of course, chio bu must RTF.

ken6890
31-12-2009, 05:16 PM
bro TS , just to confirm whether she provide bbbj ? thanks :)

simon913
31-12-2009, 05:31 PM
I really do not wish to share this gem... i want to keep it for myself... but i cannot support her anymore...

Freaking drunk after regular KTV singing session... she wants to accompany me back home... although i am drunk... i never bring a FL back home... haha!

Hugs and Kisses started inside the lift... reached XXX room... help each other stripped naked... french like no tomorrow...

Warm shower together... service start here... BBBJ me in there, while i autoroam her whole body...

Started with a 69... she lick my 2IC like a school girl licking on an ice-cream... i suck her bibi until the water freeflow like a waterfall... god knows how long this last...

Hug and kiss rest a while.. both fell asleep soon after, waking up a few hours later for 2nd round!!

2nd round she started it.. rubbing my 2IC until i wake up.. i am still quite drunk and decide to let her do me instead :D

She got my 2IC very hard... BBBJ to ensure it hardness... She felt that my didi is ready... capped me immediately...

Cowgirl me like no tml.... for god knows how long man... man.. u guys know when u are drunk.. you can fuck very long... she seems to enjoy it alot...

After she pump me so long... i am sober enough to change pattern... doggy follow by missionary, i cum soon after!!!

This is my best personal experience with this PRC girl.. nego with her for overnight charges.. she is very $ minded so...

Her Stats:

Service Area : Balestier area, please provide transport fee if other areas

hi bro

can i hv kexin's contact? thks

JIU XING
31-12-2009, 05:41 PM

hehehe i also join in and wait hor..:D

keith1234
31-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks bro peacock for her ctc again, try her a few hours ago. As per promise to bro peacock, i'll give my rating and comment for Kexin. She's indeed quite chio to me(I'm a sucker for looks:p:D). Personally, i feel that she looks abit like 黃湘怡.

spot on dude! I was trying to recall the entire day yesterday the name of this singaporean celebrity whom she resembled.

i second your observations. i guess they share a similar smile.

Peacock29
31-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi all bros, i recieved BBBJ personally, i guess due to chemistry.

Peacock29
31-12-2009, 06:45 PM

http://img1.qq.com/ent/20041030/942548.jpg

Boobs: 6.5/10 should be A, not for boobs lover.

Bathing: Never try

Frenching: Never try.

Catbath: 6.5/10 She's still green, need more senior to teach her.

BJ: 5/10 For me as long as its BJ the points will be low.

Painting: Never try

Fingering: Never try

FJ: 7/10 Once mounted on in cowgal position, she say she cannot move, wahahahaha, maybe my 1 to long which i think i'm not so change to missionary for comfort

GFE: 7.5/10 My type and no matter how poor her service is, her looks cover it all:p.

Attitude: Friendly but need some time to break the ice.

RTF: Of course, chio bu must RTF.

Thanks for your FR, will up you accordingly!

happenin1
01-01-2010, 03:01 AM
Thanks TS for this wonderful lobang.

Managed to arrange with Kexin this afternoon after half day work, especially after promise to TS to write a FL after trying... She is really very new in this trade...

Here is my humble report:

Looks: 9/10 (Long straight hair- my type)
Origin: Henan
Height: 1.67m
Boobs: A
Services: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Damages: 100/1/1
RTF: 100%

And she manage to be the last Bonk for me in 2009....no regret over this, as she is one of the top 3 bonk I had for year 2009....

Happy New Year to all chongsters in SBF...

Peacock29
01-01-2010, 04:11 AM
Thanks TS for this wonderful lobang.

Managed to arrange with Kexin this afternoon after half day work, especially after promise to TS to write a FL after trying... She is really very new in this trade...

Here is my humble report:

Looks: 9/10 (Long straight hair- my type)
Damages: 100/1/1
RTF: 100%

And she manage to be the last Bonk for me in 2009....no regret over this, as she is one of the top 3 bonk I had for year 2009....

Happy New Year to all chongsters in SBF...

Thanks to your FR, will up u accordingly.

风花雪夜
01-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact!

Met her yesterday afternoon. Here is my FR.

Looks: 10/10 My kind of SYT, long hair, lean sexy body!
Body/Skin: 8/10 very smooth and fair skin
Boobs: A cup
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 Naughty horny girl!
Damage: 80 + 20 Tips + Hotel
RTF : High Chance

sin1way
01-01-2010, 01:18 PM
She's indeed quite chio to me(I'm a sucker for looks:p:D). Personally, i feel that she looks abit like 黃湘怡.

i'm oso for looks.
http://www.taipeitoday.com.tw/images/news/200408/20040817ChaseTheWind0400-M.jpg
tink this pic above looks better...not sure if the real person is nice amd look like that anot.
may i also have the ctc pls? it's a keeper for now. :)

01-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Firstly, i want to thanks TS for Ke Xin's contact. Immediately sms her and arrange to meet her at 1430H on 1 Jan 2010. Just one hour before the appointment time as i am making my way to meet her, i received a sms from her saying that her BIG AUNTIE has arrived. I was like WTF!!! Now then she tell me that...:mad: :mad: :mad: TS i believed she knows her body condition more than anyone do. There would be some form of tell tale sign, right? Damn TL!!! Now i understand how Bro andyk feels...

Skypiea
01-01-2010, 02:14 PM
i second your observations. i guess they share a similar smile.

I think she look more like 1 japanese actress but i can't remember what's her name, wondering any bro know????:confused:

Hi all bros, i recieved BBBJ personally, i guess due to chemistry.

Bro peacock, for me at least her looks cover it all:D.

Firstly, i want to thanks TS for Ke Xin's contact. Immediately sms her and arrange to meet her at 1430H on 1 Jan 2010. Just one hour before the appointment time as i am making my way to meet her, i received a sms from her saying that her BIG AUNTIE has arrived. I was like WTF!!! Now then she tell me that.. TS i believed she knows her body condition more than anyone do. There would be some form of tell tale sign, right? Damn TL!!! Now i understand how Bro andyk feels...

bro andyk and bro 7749, i believe this chio bu is worth to wait and try.:D

japhw
01-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Bros, care to pm contact? thanks!

andyk
01-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Firstly, i want to thanks TS for Ke Xin's contact. Immediately sms her and arrange to meet her at 1430H on 1 Jan 2010. Just one hour before the appointment time as i am making my way to meet her, i received a sms from her saying that her BIG AUNTIE has arrived. I was like WTF!!! Now then she tell me that... TS i believed she knows her body condition more than anyone do. There would be some form of tell tale sign, right? Damn TL!!! Now i understand how Bro andyk feels...

=> Yo BRO 7749,please dun TL & cool it !!!....So it was U who "disturbed" our part SeXXion part Snooze !!!....She was performing a very sensual Catbath & BJ when her Cell kept buzzing !!! :o...And later she told me that BRO with the 230pm appt dun believed that her BIG AUNTIE was visiting !!!....:(

Last nitez....we have already contacted each other & i was really looking forward to meet KX !!!....Told her that i woke up at 5am today ( that was the time she slept...)....Then we were supposed to have a lunch date then enjoy our SeXXion...But when i called her late morning,she was still very sleepy...and told that i can meet her in 45mins time !!!...But when i arrived at her preferred location,she told me she was not ready....( told myself that i must patient & cool !!!....) then i had to have my lunch alone instead & waited @ the food place for almost a hour !!! ( lucky i had my magazines to kill time !!! )....Then i thought i better check in earlier....ahead of "pinoy & thai maids with their lovers !!!"....And i thought i was lucky that i managed to get a highest floor ( the room was slightly bigger than my maid's bedroom except her bathroom outside her room !!!...and i had adjusted the Air Con Temp to 15deg & i was still feeling i was in the Sauna Room !!! :D )....

Then suddenly my cell rang & it was KX...who kept apologising ( my poor putonghwa couldn't make out what she was telling me ) and i told her that i'm already waiting in the Room....Then when she came in & hugged me,then she told me....Of course i was really disappointed...But it was not the 1st time that i encountered such a "messy auntie" situation before !....Anyway her pretty face ( definitely LV Class ) & super high GFE melt me ( i could tell that she felt very bad & wanted to make up for it !!! )....And since i was already naked wrapped with the towel....She peeled off her blouse & black bra..and then she gave me a small kiss & rested her head on my chest...and very soon her hand somehow found my HOT ROD & gently jerk liked HJ....while we chat a bit to get to know each other better !!!....The build up was really nice...when i looked at her pretty face,i will kissed her neck & super sensitive ears and her lips...then her nipples !!!....she was moaning softly !!!...And since she was a newbie FL,her nipple licking was minimal...and she confirmed that she NEVER BBBJ before !!!...But her BJ was really enjoyable....Felt so especially good that a pretty face BJ my Hot Rod...so i gentlely move my Hot Rod liked a thrusting movement into her mouth...her eyes closed....But after more than 10 mins...we took a break & continued our smooching...while her hand tried to jerk / HJ me !!!...She rested her head on my chest again & told me that she have never HJ before !!!...And i told her that i actually dun enjoy HJ & much prefer FJ anytime !!!....So i suggested that let's wait till her Big Auntie leaves & we enjoy making love together !!!...( Already had PLAN B standing by...PGYK's latest SYT SINGER - KIKO )....And rested some more till she was feeling hungry & i was getting really HORNY !!!..We kissed goodbye & told her she have a good rest instead she decide to work later @ LV !!! ( since she's taking a FL break ! )...And maybe we will date tomorrow again !!!....

( Will be posting PLAN B - on PGYK's thread - KIKO soon !!! )

Happy Weekend !!!

Peacock29
01-01-2010, 07:34 PM
=> Yo BRO 7749,please dun TL & cool it !!!....So it was U who "disturbed" our part SeXXion part Snooze !!!....She was performing a very sensual Catbath & BJ when her Cell kept buzzing !!! :o...And later she told me that BRO with the 230pm appt dun believed that her BIG AUNTIE was visiting !!!....:(

Last nitez....we have already contacted each other & i was really looking forward to meet KX !!!....Told her that i woke up at 5am today ( that was the time she slept...)....Then we were supposed to have a lunch date then enjoy our SeXXion...But when i called her late morning,she was still very sleepy...and told that i can meet her in 45mins time !!!...But when i arrived at her preferred location,she told me she was not ready....( told myself that i must patient & cool !!!....) then i had to have my lunch alone instead & waited @ the food place for almost a hour !!! ( lucky i had my magazines to kill time !!! )....Then i thought i better check in earlier....ahead of "pinoy & thai maids with their lovers !!!"....And i thought i was lucky that i managed to get a highest floor ( the room was slightly bigger than my maid's bedroom except her bathroom outside her room !!!...and i had adjusted the Air Con Temp to 15deg & i was still feeling i was in the Sauna Room !!! :D )....

Then suddenly my cell rang & it was KX...who kept apologising ( my poor putonghwa couldn't make out what she was telling me ) and i told her that i'm already waiting in the Room....Then when she came in & hugged me,then she told me....Of course i was really disappointed...But it was not the 1st time that i encountered such a "messy auntie" situation before !....Anyway her pretty face ( definitely LV Class ) & super high GFE melt me ( i could tell that she felt very bad & wanted to make up for it !!! )....And since i was already naked wrapped with the towel....She peeled off her blouse & black bra..and then she gave me a small kiss & rested her head on my chest...and very soon her hand somehow found my HOT ROD & gently jerk liked HJ....while we chat a bit to get to know each other better !!!....The build up was really nice...when i looked at her pretty face,i will kissed her neck & super sensitive ears and her lips...then her nipples !!!....she was moaning softly !!!...And since she was a newbie FL,her nipple licking was minimal...and she confirmed that she NEVER BBBJ before !!!...But her BJ was really enjoyable....Felt so especially good that a pretty face BJ my Hot Rod...so i gentlely move my Hot Rod liked a thrusting movement into her mouth...her eyes closed....But after more than 10 mins...we took a break & continued our smooching...while her hand tried to jerk / HJ me !!!...She rested her head on my chest again & told me that she have never HJ before !!!...And i told her that i actually dun enjoy HJ & much prefer FJ anytime !!!....So i suggested that let's wait till her Big Auntie leaves & we enjoy making love together !!!...( Already had PLAN B standing by...PGYK's latest SYT SINGER - KIKO )....And rested some more till she was feeling hungry & i was getting really HORNY !!!..We kissed goodbye & told her she have a good rest instead she decide to work later @ LV !!! ( since she's taking a FL break ! )...And maybe we will date tomorrow again !!!....

( Will be posting PLAN B - on PGYK's thread - KIKO soon !!! )

Happy Weekend !!!

Thanks for the juicy FR!

Will up u accordingly!

Peacock29
01-01-2010, 07:36 PM
It is confirmed kexin is on code red, all bros start to start to do advance booking now!

BillClinton
01-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Bro Peacock29,

Care to share her ctc...thanks.

Peacock29
02-01-2010, 01:44 PM
She still on code red. Bros pls make advance booking with her :)

Anyone wants her number?

peter3368
02-01-2010, 02:43 PM
bro, can i hv the ctc no. pse? thk in advance.

dennisphey
02-01-2010, 03:16 PM
bro, may i have ke xin contact?

cactus
02-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi Peacock Bro

Can pm me Kexin's ctc? will arrange session after her code red over.

PS : up your points liao

superman19
02-01-2010, 05:33 PM
She still on code red. Bros pls make advance booking with her :)

Anyone wants her number?
Sure I like to have her contact. Thanks in advance. Happy Bonking Year !

sammyboyfor
02-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Will advice her accordingly, rest assured when u RTF she will give u a better service!

Should be "Will ADVISE her accordingly....".

"Advice" is a noun.

Peacock29
03-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Ke Xin starts to take advance booking for monday now! SMS / Call her for booking on monday!

BillClinton
03-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Bro, care to pm Kexin contact? thanks!

Scanner33
03-01-2010, 12:40 AM
hi bro , may I have her ctc please , thanks a lot

Peacock29
03-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Kexin will be starting work tml. Pls make advance booking! :D

skirtchaser639
03-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Should be "Will ADVISE her accordingly....".

"Advice" is a noun.

lol...thanks teacher sammyboyfor :D :p learn new things everyday :)

Peacock29
04-01-2010, 02:51 PM
All PMs replied!!!

KEXIN CODE RED OVER!!!

sseexxdrive
04-01-2010, 09:46 PM
thxs bro peacock29 for ke xin contact. she is beautiful man long hair slim body. looks like 1 of media corp artist. she cme to my room without makep also chio man coz her excellent slim model figue. b4 strip my bro is already hard liao. i cannot ta-han when we chat on d bed. all i have to said is she a rare gem. will have second appointment with her soon.

looks- race queen qualify
body - slim sexy
height - qualify for modelling

sseexxdrive
04-01-2010, 09:49 PM
thxs bro peacock29 for ke xin contact. just have a session today .she is beautiful man long hair slim body. looks like 1 of media corp artist. she cme to my room without makep also chio man coz her excellent slim model figue. b4 strip my bro is already hard liao. i cannot ta-han when we chat on d bed. all i have to said is she a rare gem. will have second appointment with her soon.

body - slim sexy

redaluv69
05-01-2010, 12:06 AM
hi bro , may I have her ctc please , thanks a lot

Peacock29
05-01-2010, 12:15 AM
thxs bro peacock29 for ke xin contact. just have a session today .she is beautiful man long hair slim body. looks like 1 of media corp artist. she cme to my room without makep also chio man coz her excellent slim model figue. b4 strip my bro is already hard liao. i cannot ta-han when we chat on d bed. all i have to said is she a rare gem. will have second appointment with her soon.

body - slim sexy

Thanks for your FR. Will up u in due time

Skypiea
05-01-2010, 10:32 AM
i'm oso for looks.
http://www.taipeitoday.com.tw/images/news/200408/20040817ChaseTheWind0400-M.jpg
tink this pic above looks better...not sure if the real person is nice amd look like that anot.
may i also have the ctc pls? it's a keeper for now.

Nice find bro sin1way, this pic indeed looks more like her, personally feel that looks 80%-90% alike.:D

aczeta76
05-01-2010, 11:13 AM

U interested merh...:D

Peacock29
05-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Anyone needs the number of this Ex-Las Vegas Gem??

skirtchaser639
05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
thanks bro Peacock29 for ctc
Ke Xin does resemble the pic of the celeb that some bros posted
tall lady, with heels she almost stand eye-to-eye with me
lazy to go into details as usual

looks: 6.75/10 (sweet & pretty looking but not my type of chio)
boobs: A (nice nips :D)
bj: 5/10 (quite hardworking, but probably still green and can't catch the right technique)
french: No (lips to lips only, no tongueful)
fingering: didn't try
painting: didn't try
gfe: 6/10 (sweet girl, just can't click too well)
fj: 7/10 (quite genuine moan and the way she reciprocate is like making love with GF)
overall: 6.5/10
rtf: maybe
damage: 80 + tips + room + cd

Peacock29
05-01-2010, 03:17 PM
thanks bro Peacock29 for ctc
Ke Xin does resemble the pic of the celeb that some bros posted
tall lady, with heels she almost stand eye-to-eye with me
lazy to go into details as usual

looks: 6.75/10 (sweet & pretty looking but not my type of chio)
boobs: A (nice nips :D)
bj: 5/10 (quite hardworking, but probably still green and can't catch the right technique)
french: No (lips to lips only, no tongueful)
fingering: didn't try
painting: didn't try
gfe: 6/10 (sweet girl, just can't click too well)
fj: 7/10 (quite genuine moan and they way she reciprocate is like making love with GF)
overall: 6.5/10
rtf: maybe
damage: 80 + tips + room + cd

Thanks for your FR, will up u in due time!

Peacock29
05-01-2010, 08:13 PM

Her Stats:

Service Area : xxxx area, please provide transport fee if other areas

Bump for this evening!

Peacock29
05-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Upz for Ex Las Vegas Girl!

machinegun
05-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Thanks Bro Peacock29 for the ctc.

Sudden urge in the morning so called her around 11am. She still sounds sleepy so arrange with her in the late afternoon session.

Quite punctual, sms her room number and arrived in less than 10 mins. 1st glance, was thinking 'so-so' only. Nvm, I like tall gals. When proceed to action, her look grows. The rest are quite sop. Pls refer below for point system ratings,

Name: Kexin
Look: 6.5/10 (i increase to 7.5/10 when action starts)
Boobs: 6/10 (Should be A or B-)
Body: 7/10 (I like tall gals, she is slim with very slight tummy)
BJ: 5.5/10 (too gentle)
Catbath: 8/10 (I think she put in effort in this part, alot of licking, especially my ears)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accomodating, tried few position)
Damage: 80/1/1 + tips
RTF: High chance but got to clear my bonking list
Overall, value for money!

Peacock29
06-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Thanks Bro Peacock29 for the ctc.

Sudden urge in the morning so called her around 11am. She still sounds sleepy so arrange with her in the late afternoon session.

Quite punctual, sms her room number and arrived in less than 10 mins. 1st glance, was thinking 'so-so' only. Nvm, I like tall gals. When proceed to action, her look grows. The rest are quite sop. Pls refer below for point system ratings,

Name: Kexin
Look: 6.5/10 (i increase to 7.5/10 when action starts)
Boobs: 6/10 (Should be A or B-)
Body: 7/10 (I like tall gals, she is slim with very slight tummy)
BJ: 5.5/10 (too gentle)
Catbath: 8/10 (I think she put in effort in this part, alot of licking, especially my ears)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accomodating, tried few position)
Damage: 80/1/1 + tips
RTF: High chance but got to clear my bonking list
Overall, value for money!

Thanks for your FR!

kngfh888
06-01-2010, 12:17 AM
First of all, many thanks to TS for sharing her ctc?
Just tried her this afternoon & below is my frank FR:
Name: Ke Xin
Origin : Henan
Look: 8/10 ( my type even without make-up )
Height: 169cm to 170cm ( I love tall gal )
Boobs: probably A+ to B-
BJ : 6/10 ( not enough suction & technique but she is hard working )
Fingering : She seems don't really like so I never insist
Frenching : never try
Painting : Never try
FJ: 8/10 ( Very accomadating )
Attitude : 8/10 ( smile alot )
RTF : Yes
Damage : $80 + room + CD

Once again like to thank TS for introducing this Gem & Bros pls take good care of this gem

Peacock29
06-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Just tried her this afternoon & below is my frank FR:
Name: Ke Xin
Origin : Henan
Look: 8/10 ( my type even without make-up )
Height: 169cm to 170cm ( I love tall gal )
Boobs: probably A+ to B-
BJ : 6/10 ( not enough suction & technique but she is hard working )
Fingering : She seems don't really like so I never insist
Frenching : never try
Painting : Never try
FJ: 8/10 ( Very accomadating )
Attitude : 8/10 ( smile alot )
Damage : $80 + room + CD

Once again like to thank TS for introducing this Gem & Bros pls take good care of this gem

Thanks for your FR!

cutesy2
06-01-2010, 02:00 AM
hi bro, can i have her ctcs pls? thanks

y291252001
06-01-2010, 09:35 AM
TS, thanks for the find. Kexin is the type of tall girls that I like. In fact, I believe I saw her a few days ago while driving. Spotted a chiobu and lucky traffic was slow so took a close look at her from my rear view and side mirrors. Checked with her yesterday and perhaps it was her I saw afterall. The FRs posted are close to what I got, she needs more training in serving. Gfe feel is there. Loved her smile best, esp when she stuck her tongue out when she smiled. Minimal makeup but if she put effort into this, her look will probably +1.5 :) overall, I give 7/10 for the sexperience. Thanks again, TS.

HornyYoungBoy07
06-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Thanks bro TS for sharing her ctc.

A short FR:

Looks: 6.5~7/10
Boobs: A+
Body: Minimal fats, tall and slim
French: No
BJ with cap
FJ: accommodating cos i took quite a while to offload and she didnt complain abt the position changes and time taken.

Bros into service great figure can skip her. Highly recommended to bros who are into SYTs and GFE.

Cheers
HYB07

Peacock29
06-01-2010, 10:49 AM
TS, thanks for the find. Kexin is the type of tall girls that I like. In fact, I believe I saw her a few days ago while driving. Spotted a chiobu and lucky traffic was slow so took a close look at her from my rear view and side mirrors. Checked with her yesterday and perhaps it was her I saw afterall. The FRs posted are close to what I got, she needs more training in serving. Gfe feel is there. Loved her smile best, esp when she stuck her tongue out when she smiled. Minimal makeup but if she put effort into this, her look will probably +1.5 :) overall, I give 7/10 for the sexperience. Thanks again, TS.

Thanks bro TS for sharing her ctc.

A short FR:

Looks: 6.5~7/10
Body: Minimal fats, tall and slim
French: No
BJ with cap
FJ: accommodating cos i took quite a while to offload and she didnt complain abt the position changes and time taken.

Bros into service great figure can skip her. Highly recommended to bros who are into SYTs and GFE.

Cheers
HYB07

Thanks for your FR, bros!

tonyl
06-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Thank TS for this A Class FL.

Had a session with Kexin on Monday afternoon.
Here is my brief report:

Looks: 9/10 (Long straight hair)
Sjin : Fair & smooth
Damages: 80/1/1
RTF: Yes

This is my first bonk for me in 2010 and this is my first 2010 FR.

She will be going back to China after Chinese New Year, those brothers who are interested please move fast.

Peacock29
06-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Thank TS for this A Class FL.

Had a session with Kexin on Monday afternoon.
Here is my brief report:

Looks: 9/10 (Long straight hair)
Sjin : Fair & smooth
Damages: 80/1/1
RTF: Yes

This is my first bonk for me in 2010 and this is my first 2010 FR.

She will be going back to China after Chinese New Year, those brothers who are interested please move fast.

Thanks for your FR!

UPDATE!

KEXIN IS DOWN WITH ILLNESS, MIGHT BE DOWN FOR A FEW DAYS!

thenewsiaokia
06-01-2010, 10:57 PM

Managed to try her last night, hope she will recover quickly..

Look: 6.8/10 (pretty pleasant looking)
Height: tall... nice long legs
BJ : 6/10 (trying hard but prob needs to watch more porno to learn)
Fingering : She seems don't like it
FJ: 8/10 ( quite tight)
GFE: 8/10 ( pleasant and smiley)
RTF : maybe
Damage : $80+tips+room

Peacock29
06-01-2010, 11:01 PM

Managed to try her last night, hope she will recover quickly..

Look: 6.8/10 (pretty pleasant looking)
Height: tall... nice long legs
BJ : 6/10 (trying hard but prob needs to watch more porno to learn)
Fingering : She seems don't like it
FJ: 8/10 ( quite tight)
GFE: 8/10 ( pleasant and smiley)
RTF : maybe
Damage : $80+tips+room

Thanks for your FR!

miyake_ck
08-01-2010, 09:56 PM
must do my part since peacock mate are so kind to share the contact of ke xin, below is my personal FR..:p

manage to make an appointment with ke xin on a wet afternoon ( mi always
get horny on wet day..lol) drive down to the hotel and got a room when the appointment time is near. while waiting for her to show up, went to took a shower first ( scare i smell..heheh) half way washing, someone knock on my door. damn, went to open with only towel over my 2ic. and oh boy, i fall in love with what i see. a sweet looking lady who has a slim body (not to forget abt the lovely leg 22) to kill being lighten up my afternoon yo.
once in the room, she still kind of shy since dis is our first time. but i gave her a warm welcome by running my hand all over her..hheheh cant wait for her to undress,i pin her down on the bed and start licking the snow white leg..(mi kind of sick ya..hhahha) while enjoy my treat to the leg,i undress her piece by piece which i enjoy doing so. i nearly lost it when i saw her nake body, she is such a gem man. b4 she can suggest anytin, i cap myself and insert my blood full manhood right into her pussy. she let out a soft moan which is like muisc to my ear.. for the next good 10 2 15 min, i DO her in missionary till i come(best position to bonk a FL who are pretty looking)
here come the funniest part, while we are resting on the bed. she said to mi, "" u must be a man of few words,cause we did not even manage to have more then 10 sentence of conversation since i step in2 the room..LOL

Look: 8/10 (im sucker for look)
Height: 170cm (got weak spot for tall chick )
Boobs: probably A+
BJ : 6.5/10 ( room for improvment )
Fingering : forgot to try ar ..lol
Frenching : oso forgot to try ar..lol
Painting : should have done so..hehhe
FJ: 8/10 ( accomadating i must said lor )
Attitude : i guess is good cause did not really manage to talk much..LOL
Damage : $80 +$20 tip + room + CD

Peacock29
08-01-2010, 10:05 PM
must do my part since peacock mate are so kind to share the contact of ke xin, below is my personal FR..:p

manage to make an appointment with ke xin on a wet afternoon ( mi always
get horny on wet day..lol) drive down to the hotel and got a room when the appointment time is near. while waiting for her to show up, went to took a shower first ( scare i smell..heheh) half way washing, someone knock on my door. damn, went to open with only towel over my 2ic. and oh boy, i fall in love with what i see. a sweet looking lady who has a slim body (not to forget abt the lovely leg 22) to kill being lighten up my afternoon yo.
once in the room, she still kind of shy since dis is our first time. but i gave her a warm welcome by running my hand all over her..hheheh cant wait for her to undress,i pin her down on the bed and start licking the snow white leg..(mi kind of sick ya..hhahha) while enjoy my treat to the leg,i undress her piece by piece which i enjoy doing so. i nearly lost it when i saw her nake body, she is such a gem man. b4 she can suggest anytin, i cap myself and insert my blood full manhood right into her pussy. she let out a soft moan which is like muisc to my ear.. for the next good 10 2 15 min, i DO her in missionary till i come(best position to bonk a FL who are pretty looking)
here come the funniest part, while we are resting on the bed. she said to mi, "" u must be a man of few words,cause we did not even manage to have more then 10 sentence of conversation since i step in2 the room..LOL

Look: 8/10 (im sucker for look)
Height: 170cm (got weak spot for tall chick )
Boobs: probably A+
BJ : 6.5/10 ( room for improvment )
Fingering : forgot to try ar ..lol
Frenching : oso forgot to try ar..lol
Painting : should have done so..hehhe
FJ: 8/10 ( accomadating i must said lor )
Attitude : i guess is good cause did not really manage to talk much..LOL
Damage : $80 +$20 tip + room + CD

Thanks for your FR!

Kexin still yet to recover. She still will be down a few days!

zzzzzzz07
08-01-2010, 10:33 PM
dear bro, can i have her ctc?

andyk
09-01-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks for your FR!

Kexin still yet to recover. She still will be down a few days!

=> Bro,was wondering since she was unwell,then how did she FJ yesterday ???....:confused:

Poor Babe ! Hope she have a speedy recovery soon !!! :)

Happy Weekend !!!

Peacock29
09-01-2010, 08:29 AM
=> Bro,was wondering since she was unwell,then how did she FJ yesterday ???....:confused:

Happy Weekend !!!

Maybe it is a belated FR i guess :confused:

She is still down from my knowledge.

miyake_ck
09-01-2010, 04:10 PM

Happy Weekend !!!

mate, i maybe a 'sick man' but not tat sick ya..lol how can i 'do' her while she
is not feeling well. either did i said in my FR tat we met up yesterday,did i? since when posting a FR have to state the actual day n time? care to enlighten mi pls!! :p

keepcalm
09-01-2010, 04:16 PM
pls call.me 93799901

dennisphey
09-01-2010, 05:48 PM
bro, may i have ke xin contact?

Benjiman
09-01-2010, 10:29 PM
bro , can I have her ctc , thanks

andyk
10-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Maybe it is a belated FR i guess :confused:

She is still down from my knowledge.

=> Yeah maybe it was a belated FR....it really dun matter to me at all !!!...;)

Last nite i smsed her & she told that she still have not fully recovered...and i guessed with her condition...she probably need to return to PRC earlier and have a good rest & celebrate her Lunar New Year there !!!...It probably better option for her !!!....

Happy Sunday !!!

Peacock29
10-01-2010, 11:26 AM
=> Yeah maybe it was a belated FR....it really dun matter to me at all !!!...;)

Last nite i smsed her & she told that she still have not fully recovered...and i guessed with her condition...she probably need to return to PRC earlier and have a good rest & celebrate her Lunar New Year there !!!...It probably better option for her !!!....

Happy Sunday !!!

She should be recovering real soon!

Me and Wife are already discussing how to celebrate CNY in Singapore with them already! She will be staying till her pass ends!

milan78
11-01-2010, 02:15 AM
bro, pls share contacts

Koreanlover
11-01-2010, 05:52 PM
She recovered Liao and so I upped her today. Tall, sweet, young buttotally inexperienced and flat chested. A only. But since I like her looks never mind and before finishing myself off in missionary, I made her natural juices flow with my tongue and made her cum. Always nice to make a syt cum isn't it?
Next up on the list is either Qi Qi or Li Li.

Peacock29
11-01-2010, 06:37 PM
She recovered Liao and so I upped her today. Tall, sweet, young buttotally inexperienced and flat chested. A only. But since I like her looks never mind and before finishing myself off in missionary, I made her natural juices flow with my tongue and made her cum. Always nice to make a syt cum isn't it?

Yes she recovered, haha bro she dun want me to announce yet cos she afriad bros bomb her phone!!

Yeah, although she recovered she limiting to 3-4 bros a day until she fully recover.

andyk
11-01-2010, 07:29 PM

=> Bro Koreanlover,U are an SEX ANIMAL !!! :D...She's such a demure Babe...And U licked her LUV Juice & Made her CUM !!! :eek:

If I see her later @ LV...will have a closer look @ her !...And whether her legs are weak after your SeXXion with her !!!...:D

Cheers !!!

Koreanlover
11-01-2010, 07:43 PM
I normally don't do that. But since she so demure I wanted to see her expression. I must say her resistance proved futile after my persistence!

Peacock29
11-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I normally don't do that. But since she so demure I wanted to see her expression. I must say her resistance proved futile after my persistence!

Ke Xin was telling me about your catbath service to her! Up u for servicing my gem! :D

Yeyo
11-01-2010, 09:51 PM
bro , appreciate you can share her ctc , thanks

platinumm
11-01-2010, 10:12 PM
bro, care to share her contact pls.. tks

andyk
12-01-2010, 08:27 AM

=> Didn't have a chance to get any "juicey" details from her last nite !....We missed each other...but when i teased her about a juicey FR i read...she laughed....probably blushing too !!!....:D

Looking forward to read your next FR BRO !!!....;)

Koreanlover
12-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Bro andyk, my FR always mild and not juicy at all. Old man like me cannot take hard core in case of heart attack. Like mild and gentle,caring love making is my style.
Suddenly many good gems with the opening of IRs soon. Gonna keep me busy.

andyk
12-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Bro andyk, my FR always mild and not juicy at all. Old man like me cannot take hard core in case of heart attack. Like mild and gentle,caring love making is my style.
Suddenly many good gems with the opening of IRs soon. Gonna keep me busy.

=> Yo Koreanlover,may i remind U that U have licked & tasted her "overflowing LUV Juice" as posted earlier !!! So of course it's a JUICEY FR !!! :p

Actually Bonking,Having Sex,Love Making makes your HEART stronger so definitely NO Heart Attack !!!....So U should try bonk 2 - 3x a week !!! :D

But for older guys liked us,our target is "Super Quality SEX & not those Rush Rush & Mega Commercial SEX !!!"....

Frankly since i met tis Babe Ke Xin on New Year's Day,we have in touch often & she have always been on my mind !!!...And glad that she have recovered...and will RTF her soon !!!

Cheers !!!

kingx3
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Just have a afternoon session with kexin. Finally managed to find time to try out the first gem from bro Peacock29. thanks bro for sharing the contact, appreciated it very much. The following is a short fr.

looks: 8/10 (long sexy and slim legs, innocent pretty face
wonder how she wear that supertight jean...i love it:))
boobs: 7/10(small A,but nice looking pink nipples saves the day)
body: 7/10(lean, shapely but with a slight tummy)
bj: 5.5/10 (quite hardworking, only receive bj from her, not bbbj)
also only receive light kisses from her too)
gfe: 6/10 (sweet girl, like what another bro mentioned---just can't click too well with me too)
fj: 7/10 (tight)
overall: 7/10
rtf: not so fast, will try out other gems from bro peacock29 first
damage: 80 + 10 tips

Peacock29
12-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Just have a afternoon session with kexin. Finally managed to find time to try out the first gem from bro Peacock29. thanks bro for sharing the contact, appreciated it very much. The following is a short fr.

looks: 8/10 (long sexy and slim legs, innocent pretty face
wonder how she wear that supertight jean...i love it:))
boobs: 7/10(small A,but nice looking pink nipples saves the day)
body: 7/10(lean, shapely but with a slight tummy)
bj: 5.5/10 (quite hardworking, only receive bj from her, not bbbj)
also only receive light kisses from her too)
gfe: 6/10 (sweet girl, like what another bro mentioned---just can't click too well with me too)
fj: 7/10 (tight)
overall: 7/10
rtf: not so fast, will try out other gems from bro peacock29 first
damage: 80 + 10 tips

Thanks for your FR!

Peacock29
14-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Ke Xin is not available until further notice.

redhill boy
14-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Met her sometime early this week evening after reading good FRs about her.

She came pretty fast since she lived near the area where we met. First look was quite disappointed as i would anticipate a chio bu. But she turns out to be only GND.

Bath individually, no kisses. Only positive is the catbath. But thats all. Overall a forgettable bonk. Totally no GF feel at all.
Immediately after bonk, go and bath and ask to leave. I can't be bothered to make her stay too. Overall stayed less than 20 mins.

davidbmw
14-01-2010, 03:40 PM
how to ctc pls

andyk
14-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Met her sometime early this week evening after reading good FRs about her.

She came pretty fast since she lived near the area where we met. First look was quite disappointed as i would anticipate a chio bu. But she turns out to be only GND.

Bath individually, no kisses. Only positive is the catbath. But thats all. Overall a forgettable bonk. Totally no GF feel at all.
Immediately after bonk, go and bath and ask to leave. I can't be bothered to make her stay too. Overall stayed less than 20 mins.

=> Yo BRO,juz blame it on the poor timing ( guess she must rushing for Happy Hours @ the KTVs !!! ) that didn't spark any GFE chemistry !!!....And sometimes after many good FRs then expectations are much higher... liked a good BRO commented that "your Apple may be my Orange !!!"....With the Lunar New Year nearing...the pace will quicken even more where most FL/WLs will want to do every possible ways of making as much $$$s to return PRC to celebrate with their loved ones there !!!...So expect more Commercial Quickies in the coming weeks !!!....;)

Peacock29
29-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Ke Xin will be going back China for CNY.

She stopped FL for time being, will keep u bros posted when she is back!

haohao84
29-01-2010, 12:11 AM
hey bro, can give kexin's contact, thanks..