PDA

View Full Version : when girls get menses

ranteo
27-12-2009, 09:00 PM
when girls get menses, what do they want guys to do? or what should we do? like get them a cup of hot water, or don't go on strenous activities etc etc?

bros here, what do you do when your female friend or gf either winces in pain from cramps or tells you she has cramps. do you like say orh okay and then change topic or ..?

havana
27-12-2009, 09:33 PM
I will ask her "By the way, U dont have a toothache right?":D

turbo_slk200
27-12-2009, 09:57 PM
hahaha.....

I say CIM

Johnston
27-12-2009, 10:01 PM
when girls get menses, what do they want guys to do? or what should we do? like get them a cup of hot water, or don't go on strenous activities etc etc?

..?

They say Raw and Virgin Sex tyme yes!!!11!!!:D

Tiko Lau
27-12-2009, 10:06 PM
The hypothalamus in the brain, like a rheostat, detects a lowered amount of estrogen and progesterone in the blood stream during a period. This stimulates this gland to secrete GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone) which stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete FSH (Follicular Stimulating Hormone), which stimulates the ovary to make estrogen to build up tissue in the uterus (womb) and to mature an egg within a follicle that holds it until ovulation; and LH (Luteinizing Hormone), which stimulates the release of that egg (ovulation).

lame-ah-pek
27-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Get them Panadol Menses. It'll help relieve the pain. If it persists drive her to the clinic or hospital for stronger meds.

francined69
27-12-2009, 10:11 PM
ok to be honest, most girls will experience some sort of stomach cramps when their menses is here and this will last a few days. shld let them rest (n let my rod rest also).

however my gf will feel very horny just a few days before her menses. :)

Danvin
27-12-2009, 10:12 PM
How about telling the girl that your balls are aching ?

davepower
27-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Ha,last time when my gal got menses,its a relieved for me,cox thats means i wont be a dad,and also have the urge to release my urge,cox can Shoot inside without worring about anythings....Haha....:p

coolermaster
27-12-2009, 11:09 PM
can ask your girl to lie on their back... it'll help a little.

howck001
27-12-2009, 11:44 PM
ok to be honest, most girls will experience some sort of stomach cramps when their menses is here and this will last a few days. shld let them rest (n let my rod rest also).

however my gf will feel very horny just a few days before her menses. :)

it's common for most of girl...after 2-3 days of mense, they are real horney...
their pussy will eat your cock like anything

VLBK03
28-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Recently I had raw sex with my girlfriend and shoot inside her before her menses come ( two days before ) now am worry if its safe.........will i be a dad?!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-12-2009, 12:20 AM

Buy a pack of Whisper Dry from Guardian..and tell her you will feel dry as never before. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Recently I had raw sex with my girlfriend and shoot inside her before her menses come ( two days before ) now am worry if its safe.........will i be a dad?!

CONGRATS !..
Have you thought of a name already for your kid?
Have you told your parents about it?
Have you seen you future in-laws ?
Better start planning :D

fazer6s
28-12-2009, 01:40 AM
bros here, what do you do when your female friend or gf either winces in pain from cramps or tells you she has cramps. do you like say orh okay and then change topic or ..?

Slap her hard each time she"s in pain show her whose the boss

"I say u shut up Bitch you"re starting to piss me"
NoW that will do

fazer6s
28-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Another last minute school Bio project

fazer6s
28-12-2009, 01:44 AM
LICK her pussy

stopwars
28-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Some are hornier when having menses. Cos they know u cant go there unless u want to. Nevertheless, theres always a rear entry and the mouth.

dowjones_01
28-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Sorry. I failed biology.

Joanna
28-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Do nothing cause whatever u do is wrong hahahaha....
If in pain just buy her the panadol for menstual cramp other then that my advise don't try/say anything funny..
I do not encounter the cramp/pain that often (touch wood) but will feel extremely horny before & during mensus.
Usually i will ask my man to avoid me if i know i am feeling frustrated.

lifescience
28-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Do nothing cause whatever u do is wrong hahahaha....
If in pain just buy her the panadol for menstual cramp other then that my advise don't try/say anything funny..
I do not encounter the cramp/pain that often (touch wood) but will feel extremely horny before & during mensus.
Usually i will ask my man to avoid me if i know i am feeling frustrated.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Definately a good advise to hear from a lady :)

Cheers

Life

Frankiestine
28-12-2009, 02:54 PM

congratulations be sure to invite us to your baby full month party...:D:D

Teekoleong
28-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Dun worry, still got 2 holes to fark.. The mouth n the butt.. :rolleyes:

xmen3
28-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Some are hornier when having menses. Cos they know u cant go there unless u want to. Nevertheless, theres always a rear entry and the mouth.

Last time, used to like my GF menses coming, cause can do raw. It might be little bit meesy but nothing that would beat doing raw and a good creampie..

jameskty2000
28-12-2009, 04:00 PM
aiyo...

let me ah peh tell u...depend on the gal..

i come across so many gals..

if the gals don like u ... is a excuse... cant lah here pain there pain..

i assume should got pain lah... like nipple pain.. or wat lah..

if the gals like u.. she will say cum.. lah... i like pain pain.. n ask u mind..

i say no.. than she say can shooot inside outside... bloody here n there.. more shiook.. no need condom.. some more... hehehe:p

provide the gal is clean from STD loh... hehhahhahh:D

VLBK03
28-12-2009, 11:54 PM
When is the girl "safe" period to have raw sex when she is having menses?Like one or two day before it start?What about one or two days after it end?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-12-2009, 01:14 AM
provide the gal is clean from STD loh... hehhahhahh:D

The girl forehead got write "I Am Free of STD - Come Screw Me Raw" ? :eek:

When is the girl "safe" period to have raw sex when she is having menses?Like one or two day before it start?What about one or two days after it end?

Everyday is a safe period lah - if you are prepared to be a dad :)

Joanna
29-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Previously I did checked with my gynae on which are the so called safe days of the month and he told me first 5 days before and after mensus. As for the dangerous time will be during the mid cycle. But CD is still highly recommended.

elainehoal
29-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Previously I did checked with my gynae on which are the so called safe days of the month and he told me first 5 days before and after mensus. As for the dangerous time will be during the mid cycle. But CD is still highly recommended.

yup.. totally agree with the above statement.

5 days before n after.. shoot inside and see the creampie....... the next 23 days.. plsssss... use CD. or........ for school kids reading this... use ur fingers.

gunner77
29-12-2009, 11:27 PM

all the best :)

tn_lengchai
30-12-2009, 12:06 AM
If you are game enough .......

make "Char Siew"

JumpinJackFlash
30-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi Dad-wanna-be........ wish you luck. Better do homework before you shiok shiok then come and ask worrying question. There is a small mathematical probability that you be a dad. Ever heard of abortion? That's another option if u really suay.

scarecrow
30-12-2009, 11:16 PM

:D Surprisingly.. Most of the girls I know don't emo during that period of time like what most people tend to say.
My 1st two girls definitely belong to the hornier during menses category.
Unfortunately, 1st gf was the epitome of why an experienced girl is preferable to a virgin. Popped her cherry in missionary and that was the only position we had aside from the one time we did in the cinema.
Can tit fuck but cannot cum on her breasts/ face. Never got a bj from her either.
During her menses, she would dry fuck me through her pad & panties cow girl style (but she would never do this during normal sex).

2nd gf was the exact reverse. Popped her anal cherry before her pussy. She always swallows and during her menses, she just begs for it up the butt.

coolermaster
30-12-2009, 11:29 PM
:D Surprisingly.. Most of the girls I know don't emo during that period of time like what most people tend to say.
Unfortunately, 1st gf was the epitome of why an experienced girl is preferable to a virgin. Popped her cherry in missionary and that was the only position we had aside from the one time we did in the cinema.
Can tit fuck but cannot cum on her breasts/ face. Never got a bj from her either.
During her menses, she would dry fuck me through her pad & panties cow girl style (but she would never do this during normal sex).

2nd gf was the exact reverse. Popped her anal cherry before her pussy. She always swallows and during her menses, she just begs for it up the butt.
whao. you are the lucky one. some girls hate the bloody mess and therefore hate to have sex during menses even thou they are horny.

scarecrow
01-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Luck is subjective... I'd probably have married my 2nd gf if circumstances didn't force us to split. Looks (plain jane) and figure (A cupper) aside, she was actually perfect. We felt perfectly comfortable with each other and were able to work out disagreements amicably.
Sex was great, almost like a ritual in fact. Going to her place always ended up like a fuck trip. Shower together, then 3 to 4 rounds of pussy & butt-fucking. To top it off, she always cim & swallow after each round, even if it was a round of anal (we never used raincoats). We'd then have dinner and chat with her mum followed by another 2 to 3 rounds before retiring for the night.
As wife material, well.. Very family girl as well. She took up an overseas job to help support the family and that was how we ended up splitting.

jameskty2000
04-01-2010, 06:16 PM

Everyday is a safe period lah - if you are prepared to be a dad :)

than experience counts loh... or your gamble luck loh Big or small loh...:p

scarecrow
07-01-2010, 04:02 AM

Gotta think about it also lah.. I deflowered my 5 ex-gfs so they're definitely safe and I went raw with them all the time.
The one time I banged any non-virgin was in an orgy, all 3 of us guys used condoms. The 5 girls were definitely safe though; the 5 girls only had the other 2 guys as sex partners, vice versa. Condoms were used just to prevent pregnancies.

xaiverviii
07-01-2010, 04:11 AM
it's common for most of girl...after 2-3 days of mense, they are real horney...
their pussy will eat your cock like anything

SADLY, tt doesnt happen to me currently
haiz...

xaiverviii
07-01-2010, 04:13 AM
CONGRATS !..
Have you thought of a name already for your kid?
Have you told your parents about it?
Have you seen you future in-laws ?
Better start planning :D

nice 1 bro.....

bro, dun alw fire in the hole la...storm the front can liaoz.. fire in the hole sometimes will kanna backfired 1.

xaiverviii
07-01-2010, 04:17 AM

bro u r 1 reali lucky bastard...so envious~~~:D

zhutou12
09-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Not so sure whether any bros encountered this before, my previous gf had errected nipples even though she wasn't sexual arousal or felt cold... this often happens a few days before she is having menses....:confused:

Care to shed some light?:)