PDA

View Full Version : Anyone read tdy xin min paper? 19 year old gal massge half nake

riki
26-12-2009, 10:53 PM
She say to raise medical bills for her mum ,any1 know any her website?

Bangster
26-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I doubt such a story could be true in today's context.

If a really fillial girl could have so much care and concern for her ill mother, she must be brought up with good values.

And not someone who would offer sexual services just because she wants to pay her mom's medical bills. I reckon a person with strong values would rather work 2 jobs to pay these bills.

This girl who offered her services should be faking the reason she's doing it.

Joris
26-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Horny Valley: Teen ‘sells’ herself online to pay for mum’s treatment (http://www.hornyvalley.com/2009/09/teen-sells-herself-online-to-pay-for.html)

Came across this link from bro MoneyTalksss signature.
Might be the one u r looking for.

ct75
26-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Hiya old news.... if u go to the blog or whatever and see carefully u must sign up as what paying member of adult friendfinder or something to gain access to her services... more likely I see it as a guy who use this as a trick to get you to join and he get commission.

SH149
26-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Agree!
Why she need us to go to register that website in order to get her service
Its a trap - they really think we r stupid:mad:

Bangster
27-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Very strange..

got zapped by someone who only have Power 3 probably...with the comments -

"good value does not mean rich, a mum who taught good vlaue to their children does not mean she wont fall sick"

Obviously someone here couldn't read and undertand what I was saying.

Want to oppose what I mentioned, just post here and talk lah. Why want to zap? Even though I do not care about the points, it makes me think you damn balless to voice out here openly.

You wear skirt but grow moustache one isit? Only got Power 3 and want to zap pple, grow up lah. You must be nobody in the working world, such triviality must have made you feel empowered tremendously

riki
27-12-2009, 01:34 AM
aiya so is spam one lah , boliao lah zz

naturegreen
27-12-2009, 02:22 AM
I thought this post on Christine has been around for quite some time already so why only mention it now?

rh8611
27-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Very strange..

got zapped by someone who only have Power 3 probably...with the comments -

"good value does not mean rich, a mum who taught good vlaue to their children does not mean she wont fall sick"

Obviously someone here couldn't read and undertand what I was saying.

Want to oppose what I mentioned, just post here and talk lah. Why want to zap? Even though I do not care about the points, it makes me think you damn balless to voice out here openly.

You wear skirt but grow moustache one isit? Only got Power 3 and want to zap pple, grow up lah. You must be nobody in the working world, such triviality must have made you feel empowered tremendously

relax lah bro.. i upz u 04 points back lor :) i see ur reply quite neutral leh.. dont deserve a zap!.. hheheh :D