PDA

View Full Version : ★★★ 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count ★★★

MoneyTalksss
26-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Just for sharing ..... :p

Oysters
It's not just folklore that oysters can act as an aphrodisiac. Because oysters contain high levels of zinc, they are effective in increasing sperm count. In fact, a study published in the "Journal of Laboratory Clinical Medicine" found that zinc deficiency in men decreased sperm count in four out of five study members. The sperm count increased as soon as the men increased their zinc intake.

Spinach
Mom had it right all those years when she insisted that you eat your greens. Dark, leafy-green vegetables, such as spinach, contain high levels of folic acid. When eaten in conjunction with foods high in vitamin C to help absorption, the folic-acid containing vegetable helps to increase overall sperm health and motility. Furthermore, according to a study published in the March 2002 issue of "Fertility and Sterility," the combination of zinc and folic acid were found to have a positive effect in increasing sperm count.

Eggs
Eating eggs can not only help increase sperm count, but it can also improve the chances of fertilization. Eggs are in high in vitamin E, an ongoing deficiency of which has been linked to testicular tissue degeneration. The antioxidant quality of vitamin E can help to counteract the negative effects that free radicals have on our body's cells, including sperm.

Fruit Salad
Oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, cherries and other foods high in the antioxidant vitamin C are incredibly effective in preventing low sperm count and damage to sperm. Eating a fruit salad can help your body absorb folic acid and helps to counteract free radical damage. Interestingly enough, the semen of men with a diet of up to 1,000 mgs of vitamin C a day has less clumping than that of their deficient counterparts. This can increase motility, which in turn, increases the chance of fertilization.

Walnuts & Almonds
Both walnuts and almonds are rich with arginine, an amino acid that increases sperm production and blood flow. Increased blood flow makes for stronger erections, which, though unrelated to sperm count, is correlated with higher rates of fertilization.

Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts contain high amounts of the nutrient selenium which, according to a 2001 study in the "Journal of Andrology," is essential in development of normal sperm and in increasing sperm motility.

Water
You may not think of water as a food, but it is an essential nutrient and an important factor in increasing sperm count. Adequate hydration is necessary to keep body cells functioning optimally, sperm included. Drinking eight to 10 glasses of water a day can go a long way toward helping your sperm go a longer way.

Whole Grains
Whole grain foods such as bread, cereals and crackers can increase your chromium levels, thereby increasing your sperm count. In a literature review of studies of the effects of chromium, the journal "Biological Trace Element Research" found that many studies indicate low chromium levels are correlated with decreased sperm count.

Decaffeinated Beverages
Giving up your morning cup of coffee or your midday soda may be difficult, but it may be essential if you are trying to increase your sperm count. Though the mechanism by which it happens as of yet eludes scientists, men who ingest caffeine daily have lower sperm counts than their decaffeinated counterparts

olympia2soon
26-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks for sharing bro. Very informative.

eeemen
26-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing, cheers............

topcook1
26-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Thanks for your good info..Will drink more kopi nowadays..BTW do smoking decrease sperm count?

Ho-Lee
26-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Excessive smoking will decrease sperm count.

Joris
26-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Smoking does decrease the level of sperm count but definitely not the VOLUME.
Topcook1 bro, drink less kopi lah:p

daicheklou
26-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Bros,

Got one veggie you might like to add in, heard of the lady finger, this one also grow lot of sperm.
For those who like to load up their M16, try not to wear underwear.

richie_rich
26-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Oysters - cross. too expensive to afford those freshly shucked oysters at fine restaurants. do the ones we find at or-lua stalls in hawker centres count? :p

Spinach - check. popeye the sailor in the making?

Eggs - check. usual breakfast of 2 half-boiled eggs should do the trick. Add in a large cup of milo for extra 'power'?

Fruit Salad - check. i'm a fresh fruit lover so bring on the fruit salads.

Walnuts & Almonds - almonds check. an almond magnum a day should help meet the daily quota.

Brazil Nuts - cross. what's brazil nuts? brazillian wax i know, but brazil nuts? :confused:

Water - cross. coca cola instead of water ok or not ah?

Whole Grains - check. 2 half-boiled eggs plus 2 slices of whole grain bread is a healthy breakfast in the making.

Decaffeinated Beverages - cross. i like my morning cuppa thick and hot. no decaffeinated stuff for me.

only scored 5 out of 9. guess i got lots of room for improvement here. :p

turbo_slk200
26-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Excellent info...Thanks for sharing !
Now we know how to recharge !

saintdevil
26-12-2009, 02:52 PM
guinness stout with egg really work then haha...

richie_rich bro, can just go for those buffet offering fresh oyster. then full wack those. confirm enough.

topcook1 bro, is drink less coffee not more unless you trying to shoot inside and not get the girl Pregnent.

makka111
26-12-2009, 09:07 PM
What I had experimented with and works for me:

1. raw salmon/tuna - sushi, sashimi also can.

2. chocolate - energy boost, I guess.

3. steak - medium-cooked.

4. veg salad - zero dressing, maybe just a dash of vinaigrette.

Prayers
26-12-2009, 09:35 PM
cordycep capasules. seen a difference before & after.

sexluver1314
26-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Very informative. thanks

needtofuck
27-12-2009, 12:21 AM
One basically need Zinc for that.

Roman city
27-12-2009, 12:25 AM
thank you for the info.....all along I thought the natural sex booster is ABC with 2 raw eggs:p

romaleouf
27-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Thank you for the informaiton.

Generally, Oysters for Zinc and the rest to supplement the sperm activity for the "Amazing Race" right to the finish.

Packing the meals before the activity with Seafood does really help.

tomvoyeur
27-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Zinc should be the number one Men's Health item in GNC lol. ;)

Cheonging101
28-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Nuts are good for the nuts! :D

PageUp
29-12-2009, 02:37 AM
one method that i've tried (as provided by a good buddy of mine)

1. make sure u've at least 1-2 glasses of fresh milk (not those low fat types) each day for at least 3 days (once in the morning & once in the evening) prior to firing mission
2. Eat 3 square meals with extra helping of meat like beef or chicken or fish
3. lots of veggies (any type) & fruits like strawberries, apples, oranges, pineapples & banana

...works for me so far or at least it will provide the volume or shots :) (4 kids got count or not?); and when you are in a regional job that takes you places like Bangkok, Shanghai, Taipei, New York (great places to go for massages/spas with extras....), man, sticking to this diet, helps keeps the girls happy....

oh yes, ditch the tight briefs, underwear & stick to boxers.....it will at least help with the increased sperm count.....

Cheonging101
29-12-2009, 09:46 AM
oh yes, ditch the tight briefs, underwear & stick to boxers.....it will at least help with the increased sperm count.....

Jay Chou dun even wear underwear. :D

No wonder can score Patty Hou and Jolin Tsai. :p

tigerboy18
29-12-2009, 10:29 AM
i used to take zinc supplement n i cld really feel d positive effect. tis thread reminds me to go n get my zinc supplement.

Amino acid is another important compound tat will boost our sperm volume n libido level. You can get plenty of them from consuming turtle soup. But if u dun like or cannot take turtle bcos of religious reason, u can still get amino acid supplement from the pharmacy. :)

WWEF
29-12-2009, 10:54 AM
..Will drink more kopi nowadays..

Read carefully, kopi will decrease sperm count.;)