PDA

View Full Version : Sasha spa => Lava spa

darrenown
25-12-2009, 03:48 PM
for all the long awaiting fans of sasha..

they r now open wif new name Lava..

everything the same..

gal wise some still nt yet bk..

cowyou
25-12-2009, 10:24 PM
The place was closed on Christmas day, will reopen next day.

Interior look the same , from entrance door..

Will find out more soon :D

goh82
26-12-2009, 02:07 AM
I went with some friends last fri like an idiot was not opened yet.. Was planning on returning to Waikiki.. the we realised that its closed liaoz.. wtf.. we gave up & went for soya bean instead..

xiaoyezi
21-02-2010, 12:54 PM
I just went to lava spa yest, below is the FR

as i went at 10pm, they were closing...so i dint get to use the spa facilities but proceed straight to massage. certainly one of the best massage i have, the WL Christine, practice traditional thai massage when she is back in KL. Very friendly and talkative, 180 degrees from the typical dead fish PRCs (I prefer Msians/Local haha, better communication) As i was having some back aches, she focused on massaging my back and the pain was much alleviated. After 30Min of massage pop came the Golden Question, as i was having backache i ask her for a HJ (she only do HJ or FJ, no BJ/BBBJ). It was awesome! she dint pump it out like as fast as possible, instead after applying ky, she slowly fondle my 2IC and stroke it hard but slowly, super shiok, and at the same time she will chit chat with you and I was totally engrossed in the conversation that it took my mind off the HJ haha so last longer and enjoyed longer. She stripped off her top and i played with her neh neh, probably A+ b- but still, it felt awesome. after that start fingering her as well and she began moaning while catbathing me and HJ-ing at the same time. Lasted another 5min before my 2IC offload his army.

Christine FR

Looks 7/10 (quite cute looking, but i am guessing she's on the older side of 20 as some marks of age start developing on her face already, but still, quite cute lar, especially with her character)
Boobs B- (not big, but still got something to grab 1 lar)
HJ 9/10 (almost flawless, best HJ i ever had)
FJ Never Try
BBBJ - only available together with FJ
Body 7/10 (never strip so cannot comment much, but definately edible, not old not fat, still quite in shape)

damage - $50 + $50HJ = $100 (massage for $50, that's fucking exp i feel...)
RTF -Yes, despite the massage fee so exp...

owen10
21-02-2010, 02:28 PM
is d promo in Lava still on? heard fr a fren there's a discount of sorts goin on. is there any free flow of snacks or cable tv which 1 can stay for hours???

SyntheticD
15-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Bumping this thread up again.

Has anyone been there recently? What are the charges now? Used to be $65 for an hour of thai massage.

Anyone ?

newbie23
15-07-2010, 01:24 PM
I went there 3 nights ago, price is $50 for 45 mins and $65 (I think, can't rem) for 60 min

The recep would ask you if you want someone can massage or young. Told her I want young, pretty and sexy

First girl assigned, looks like 36 :(. Asked for a change, get another malay who looks better but still like 30++

Asked for change again, give me Sammy and said cannot change again :(

In the end, just go for $50 HJ and quickly left the place. I think maybe only Vivian is worth doing at Lava

Bumping this thread up again.

Has anyone been there recently? What are the charges now? Used to be $65 for an hour of thai massage.

Anyone ?

dagugu
15-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Main thread for Lava Spa is here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=161198

Cheers