PDA

View Full Version : Club Moko

ucla
25-12-2009, 09:38 AM
I was there lastnite with 3 friends.The place is located at Far East Sq #02-02,we took sometime to locate it. We reached there about 11 and there are only a handful of table occupied. The place is classy and cozy, and quite nicely done up. Standup table with nice tablecloth and for their seats and sofas, can tell they spend some money in it,because very comfy when sitting on it.

We brought a bottle of martel at a reasonable price of $200 flat and was told by the floor manager that he will give us 10per cent off if we order another when we finish which we thought not bad. cheap liquor alway draw us in,hehe.

There are many coyotes for us to choose as there are not much customer. So each of us pick a coyotes to sit with us and play dices.The coyotees are not bad looking and seem like most of them are 1st time in sg which is gd as we stand a higher chance to bed them,lol. All of us quite tiko one, so we all raba raba with them whenever the chance kick in. And we all french with them instead asking them to drink whenever they lost the game....hehe.

After 20min or so passed,the band kick in. in my opinion,the singers so so nia... Sound system not bad but abit too loud than the other TDs that i frequent. We feedback to the floor manager when he came to mingle with us. And he told us this group of singers are only for stand in, the power one are coming in very soon. I quite like the manager because he very friendly and know how to carry our ball,haha.

We stay until 3am and overall, my experience with moko was gd... Mainly because the girls are not bad and playable and the place is very cosy too. Guess will be going down again these weekend.

soundworks
25-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Bro ucla,did u manage to see the taiwan dancers? My friend is attracted to one of them,and i was told she look like taiwanese singer,Angela zhang. Look like another new cheong place for us.cheer.

lure
25-12-2009, 03:26 PM
I went to club moko yday also.wat i can say is the gals over there are so many and beautiful bt i think the pricing is abit on the high side.i order 1 martell cost me $200.the singer there is not so gd i cant really hear wat she is singing cause the music is too loud .luckily they are only temperately.the place is very nicely done up.it gives me a vip feeling.i tink it abit different from other thai disco in the market.will definitely go again.hopefully can get some gal..haha.

Cunt_Dracula
25-12-2009, 04:08 PM
I was there last night with a friend. It was our first time there as one of the band members is our friend.

Was told by a staff that coyote is on a "buy time" basis. First 45 mins $60 and very hour after that is $35. Can TS verify this? We didn't get any gals there.

There were a number of coyotes and most of them are pretty. The jug of beer cost us $43 perhaps it was being Christmas Eve hence the price.

There is one lady manning the reception counter who is quite chio, she is a Mogolian! :P

ucla
25-12-2009, 06:28 PM
I was there last night with a friend. It was our first time there as one of the band members is our friend.

Was told by a staff that coyote is on a "buy time" basis. First 45 mins $60 and very hour after that is $35. Can TS verify this? We didn't get any gals there.

There were a number of coyotes and most of them are pretty. The jug of beer cost us $43 perhaps it was being Christmas Eve hence the price.

There is one lady manning the reception counter who is quite chio, she is a Mogolian! :PBro,i pay close to 12 lds for the girl who sit with me for until 3am,which i think quite worth it because they wont butterfly around. Hence we keep playing dice game and raba raba with them thoughout the nite.And you are right,the girls over there are pretty and in my eye they are naive too, because they never work in any thai joint before,hence much easier for us to tackle compare to those recycled coyotee.
And Bro soundworks, you are right there are few taiwan dancers too,and as far as i know,they do sit with you if want to.

ranking
26-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Based on TS FR, look like worth a visit. Any bro keen to go tonite?:)

airwolf
27-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Went there last night with a couple of friends,we ordered a chivas ,the drink is surprising cheap at $180,and sit there enjoy the BPL match between birmingham and chelsea. There are nos of coyotee walk around and few caught our eyes. However we went there not bring enough money so we did not ask the girl to come over.But we will going down again tonight for the Ars vs Ast match,and this time we will bring more cash too.lol.

airwolf
27-12-2009, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YTq1LhV8mI

The male singer sung my favorite song lastnight. Hopefully today i can hear it again.

LowKa
04-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Worth place to visit?

What is the play level of the girls there? Open concept or got rooms?

xiaojian
04-01-2010, 08:56 PM
thai joint?

dexblu
13-01-2010, 12:22 PM
any more updates on this place ??? :)

soundworks
01-02-2010, 11:13 PM
any more updates on this place ??? :) Was there last week, liquor are cheap and the live band is not bad.The place is quite cozy for chill out.

dexblu
02-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Was there last week, liquor are cheap and the live band is not bad.The place is quite cozy for chill out.

tks for the feedback bro... dun mind if i ask u on the gals there... any system tat they are on... ??? LD or hourly ??? :confused:

thanks in advance ya !!! :D

deuter
03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
open concept + have KTV rooms as well...

this place operates very much like d G-Clubs in thailand....

dexblu
03-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Gentlemen's Club eh ??? Thanks for your input bro deuter & bro soundworks!!! :D

simifly
03-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Nice cozy place to chill out, went there last week to support my friend working there. Any bros wanna know more can call my friend(operation manager there) pm me for his hp.

sexy_boy
04-02-2010, 12:54 PM
ya, for all SBF bros here, some gals already had their so call singapore boyfriend before they came here to work in Club Moko...

Some evens actually had worked in some other thai joint in singapore before...

Almost all the gals inside provide "EXTRA", only when the $$$ is right...

Cause my friend had tried a few, and some even offer "FREE"...

So enjoy and relax, for all SBF Bros...

chicken_little_
25-02-2010, 04:56 PM
CHECK THIS OUT

I found FOUR MOD's first Concert At MOKO Singapore. There are alot more photos in the link below,
Friendster - Moko Club (http://profiles.friendster.com/mokoclub) Check It Out.:eek:

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/_MG_3737.jpghttp://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/_MG_3066.jpghttp://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/_MG_3078.jpg

chicken_little_
25-02-2010, 06:59 PM
CHECK THIS OUT

I found FOUR MOD's first Concert At MOKO Singapore. There are alot more photos in the link below,
Friendster - Moko Club (http://profiles.friendster.com/mokoclub) Check It Out.:eek:

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/_MG_3737.jpghttp://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/_MG_3066.jpghttp://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/_MG_3078.jpg

chicken_little_
25-02-2010, 07:02 PM
:o CHECK THIS OUT :o

Friendster - Moko Club (http://profiles.friendster.com/mokoclub) Check It Out.

chicken_little_
26-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Are you all guys going to MOKO again, So far i don't have Ka Kee.....

chicken_little_
27-02-2010, 04:15 AM
Today i went to MOKO, sofa sit are full house. Still got alot of new faces of girls i never seen them before and i heard they never come to Singapore before. I They also heard 10 more new girls at Moko. No butterfly and alot of choices. Anyone keen to join me at MOKO?:D:D:D:D

chicken_little_
27-02-2010, 11:07 PM
:eek:Promotion At MOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it!!!!!!! Chivas 12yr 750ml bottle x 3 selling at $360,

Hall Sofa, Royal Chamber and Royal deluxe KTV room Chivas 12yr 750ml bottle x 3 selling at $540.

Friendster - Moko Club (http://profiles.friendster.com/mokoclub)

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs482.snc3/26410_100621556641430_100000807579021_15031_653622 3_n.jpg:eek:

chicken_little_
03-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Dear Sex boy, is depend on your charm. if you are luck you will get what you want. Same go to other thai disco.

Cheers,
Chicken_little;);););)

ya, for all SBF bros here, some gals already had their so call singapore boyfriend before they came here to work in Club Moko...

quiksilverray
03-03-2010, 02:59 AM
chicken little, u boss of this place , promoting is it ?

chicken_little_
04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm not the boss, i'm just helping the Moko club to share the information to the public to let people know the is 1st G-club in Singapore. G-club is to counter those butterfly drinks on customers. I will be going down today with my colleagues, see you want to join me anot.

chicken little, u boss of this place , promoting is it ?

chicken_little_
04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
:DMOKO Club is throwing its first EXCLUSIVE Nurse Party!:D

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/1127/92/n340406099937_4585.jpg

Featuring: *** Live Showcase : NAUGHTY BY NATURE ***
Performance, Games and “Prizes to be Won”

This is an invite-public party for The MOKO's Customers

---
Royal Deluxe KTV room, Royal Chamber and Hall are to book in advance at Tel: 6538 2185/86/87.
(With minimum requirement)

Stand Table will still be open to the public.
---
26 China Street, Far East Square
#02-02
Singapore 049568
We open from Monday to Friday/ Sunday = 5pm to 3am
Saturday and Eve Public Holiday = 5pm to 4am
---
All Purchase from the club during our nights operation hours
we accept cash and credit card payments at the club.
For more information, please go to: hi5 - Moko Club (http://ClubMoko.hi5.com) or join our facebook’s Fan page: Moko Sg | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Moko.Club)

See you at MOKO!

Evisu
04-03-2010, 09:02 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!I missed FOUR concert in SINGAPORE!!!!wtf!!!cry!!!

mazdamx5
05-03-2010, 06:38 PM

This is so interesting to know. :D

chicken_little_
06-03-2010, 10:51 PM
This is so interesting to know. :D

Hi Mazdamx5,

saw this add today by suck toe, please refer to the text below,

:confused::confused::confused:

Finally there is some place amaze me after so long periods of TDs. We were at the biggest sofa at the hall area 15 of us. We started coming in at 9pm, open chivas 3 bottle at $360 (DAM CHEAP!) and MOKO's servers are well trained. Managers are really friendly to take care of our table and getting feedback to improve their environment but i feel the bands are just normal.

Anyway the Most important things are the chicks are wild and naughty, This is the first time we had great fun with chicks doing what we want. We finished all bottles at 1am and we all drank with joy. f__k it Thursday, or else we can go futher than that.

My friends are chio going back to the place soon, maybe tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

Hope those who read my add can have the joy with us.

bro suck toe,"how do u define the chick doing what u want" how do u define that? ???
[/quote]

Crazy sh_t, yesterday was a fun night man, I really started to like MOKO and my friends going to hang out for awhile. I reach the place at around 10.55pm, all the VIP area are fully taken and no choice we had to hang out at the standing table. We ordered 3 bottles of Chivas and stay awhile on enjoy the entertainment with the girls. After 12+, the Manager name of Eric who server our table on Thursday, with no requirement he shift us to a sofa sit and it was 1 of genuine goodness. Bands seem like getting better on their performance as everyone were shouting and screaming while they are singing. 1 of a female singer laying side way with a bottle of martell drank for 5 sec on stage while performing and i never come across so s_xy position, HAHA. My girls did a s_xy lap dances too and also offer to help me do massage my back for awhile, feed me and make we go crazy about her without worry she will left the sofa. There are more things that need yourself to find out, is better to sit advice from the managers if you are new to the place.

I think Eric will be a nice person to approach.

Thanks god today is Saturday, after so much hard work is time for us to party at MOKO.

[/quote]

yecunts
07-03-2010, 01:58 AM
Any idea how many private rooms they have, and what is the minimum spend required? Can we call chicks to the room like a standard KTV? Please advise on tips for the girls...thanks!!

Largeville
07-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Saw some interesting postings here... but when went there during HH... it was abit of a let down. BUT probably because we were there early...

Deco: solid... i think got alot of potential.
KTV rooms: awesome... small room is the size of large and VIP room when compared to standard KTVs outside... so i say damn good lor...
Servers: Good and polite.
Managers: friendly and willing to explain service of the place.
Promo: prices can't find anywhere else.

So... we were told that it was quiet cos we went during HH.... apparently will be more happening around 10pm where more girls will come. But we couldn't sit and wait.. so went back to our old haunt... and was too drunk to come back to Moko.

We were told that the plan was to bring in more PRC chics... so will have to wait and see...

snap shot 129
07-03-2010, 06:11 PM
What's the prices ah?

PANTYHOSEMAN
07-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Seems interesting. but no kakis to join.. :(

Largeville
08-03-2010, 04:16 PM
What's the prices ah?

I will camp and wait for my FRs on the place before going down again, from what i was told, PRC ladies will be brought in probably in mid March I think. So... will wait and see.

Ok.. i cut and paste from site for all you bros... although this is the listed price, we got our jug of beer for only $12 during HH... strange.... anyway... in my opinion, if girls are hot, and if can play, and if got action... then prices below damn cheap lor...

Moko offers dual entertainment scene with 5 private KTV rooms, 8 posh sofa chambers for the VIPs and 25 standing tables in the Main Hall.

************* New Operation Hours **********

Monday to Friday/ Sunday = 5pm to 3am

********** Normal Hours 9pm to 3am Daily **********

**** Festive Season Promotions 10% off all bottles & Beers ****

Normal Hour Prices Main Hall ( before discount):

Martell VSOP ~ $200 (700ml)
Martell VSOP ~ $1188 (3L)
Martell Corden Bleu ~ $468 (700ml)
Martell Corden Bleu ~ $1888 (3L)
Martell XO ~ $688 (700ml)

Chivas Regal 12yrs ~ $200 (750ml)
Chivas Regal 12yrs ~ $1388 (4.5L)
Chivas Regal 18yrs ~ $358 (750ml)
Royal Salute 21yrs ~ $688 (700ml)

Macallan 12yrs ~ $250 (700ml)

Johnie Walker Black Label ~ $200 (700ml)
Johnie Walker Blue Label ~ $688 (700ml)

Beer :
Jug Beer ~ $43 ( Tiger)
Jug Beer ~ $45 ( Heineken)
Tower Beer ~ $108 (Tiger)

Heineken and Tiger Bottle ~ $14 each / Bucket of 5 = $60
Guiness Stout Bottle ~ $16 each / Bucket of 5 = $70

Champagne :

Mumm ~ $208
Moet Et Chandon ~ $208
Dom Perignon ~$498

Wine :
Wolf Blass Eagle Hawk ~ $98 ( Red/White Wine each)

**** Happy Hour3pm to 9pm Monday till Friday ****

**** Festive Season Promotions 15% off bottles & beers ****

Happy Hour Prices Main Hall ( before discount):

Macallan 12yrs ~ $230 (700ml)

Beer :
Jug Beer ~ $33 ( Tiger)
Jug Beer ~ $35 ( Heineken)
Tower Beer ~ $88 (Tiger)

Champagne :
Mumm ~ $208
Moet Et Chandon ~ $208
Dom Perignon ~$498

Wine : Wolf Blass Eagle Hawk ~ $98 ( Red/White Wine each)

More info on: Friendster - Moko Club (http://profiles.friendster.com/mokoclub)

chicken_little_
10-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi Largeville,

New update, Chivas 3 bottles at $360 normal hours, Beer Tower at 50% at H/H and etc.....

I will camp and wait for my FRs on the place before going down again, from what i was told, PRC ladies will be brought in probably in mid March I think. So... will wait and see.

Ok.. i cut and paste from site for all you bros... although this is the listed price, we got our jug of beer for only $12 during HH... strange.... anyway... in my opinion, if girls are hot, and if can play, and if got action... then prices below damn cheap lor...

Moko offers dual entertainment scene with 5 private KTV rooms, 8 posh sofa chambers for the VIPs and 25 standing tables in the Main Hall.

************* New Operation Hours **********

Monday to Friday/ Sunday = 5pm to 3am

********** Normal Hours 9pm to 3am Daily **********

**** Festive Season Promotions 10% off all bottles & Beers ****

Normal Hour Prices Main Hall ( before discount):

Macallan 12yrs ~ $250 (700ml)

Beer :
Jug Beer ~ $43 ( Tiger)
Jug Beer ~ $45 ( Heineken)
Tower Beer ~ $108 (Tiger)

Champagne :

Mumm ~ $208
Moet Et Chandon ~ $208
Dom Perignon ~$498

Wine :
Wolf Blass Eagle Hawk ~ $98 ( Red/White Wine each)

**** Happy Hour3pm to 9pm Monday till Friday ****

**** Festive Season Promotions 15% off bottles & beers ****

Happy Hour Prices Main Hall ( before discount):

Macallan 12yrs ~ $230 (700ml)

Beer :
Jug Beer ~ $33 ( Tiger)
Jug Beer ~ $35 ( Heineken)
Tower Beer ~ $88 (Tiger)

Champagne :
Mumm ~ $208
Moet Et Chandon ~ $208
Dom Perignon ~$498

Wine : Wolf Blass Eagle Hawk ~ $98 ( Red/White Wine each)

More info on: Friendster - Moko Club (http://profiles.friendster.com/mokoclub)

Largeville
10-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey bro chicken little, hmmmm you obviously work in Moko... we may have met... anyway... i should be down there tonight ... interesting theme... i hope it will be fun... in many ways.

chicken_little_
10-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Hi Largeville,

I'm only just helping the Moko doing posting and introduction but I still do club. My main job was in IT in D&S solution. Hope this explain your curiosity.

I hope my aggressive don't scare you all, I just trying to build up the atmosphere in Sammyboy forum. By the way, what you do for living? If you need IT service, can call me also, heehee. No special service.:cool::cool::cool:

Remember to make a reservation as i heard it will be full.

the number is 65382185/86/87

Hope you can get your table today.

Hey bro chicken little, hmmmm you obviously work in Moko... we may have met... anyway... i should be down there tonight ... interesting theme... i hope it will be fun... in many ways.

Largeville
10-03-2010, 05:37 PM
hi chicken little... no lah... not flaming you or trying to suggest anything... i agree with you... if got good info... share the wealth!...

As for me.. i'm in the business of perception and persuasion :cool: can't say anymore than that...

jokiddy
11-03-2010, 12:46 PM
what is the tips like?

chicken_little_
12-03-2010, 11:10 PM
45min for $36, she will be seating through out the booking time until your booking end.

This system is so much different from where you saw at thai disco. :cool:The advantage on G-club are no butterfly drinks and she will accompany the whole section.:cool:

what is the tips like?

Desta123
13-03-2010, 01:40 AM
wad is the diff between club moko and muse? some1 enlighten me~ :)

chicken_little_
13-03-2010, 03:29 AM
" MOKO Beer Special "

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/1144/34/n389368867027_148.jpg

We are promoting our $2.99 Beer Mug for all customers on Happy Hours 5pm - 9pm, with our sofa seats are comfortable and widely spaced. The lighting are dim with cozy warm light and stage performance with our acoustic Singer Jeff (from Korea). It might actually be a good choice after a hard day's work, MOKO will be a good place to chilled out and we place all sort of Music base on request.

Contact me at 9487 5108

Hope to see you at MOKO. :love:

We will be thankful and appreciated, if you had came down to check out at MOKO.

#02-02
Singapore 049568a
---
For more information, please go to: hi5 - Moko Club (http://ClubMoko.hi5.com) or join our facebook’s Fan page: Moko Sg | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Moko.Club)

illusion28
15-03-2010, 11:24 PM
been there once during happy hr. reach ard 8pm. no girls at all... have this change? if not no pt for me to go there.

Porn*Star
16-03-2010, 02:54 AM
been there once during happy hr. reach ard 8pm. no girls at all... have this change? if not no pt for me to go there.

Too early for you lar, bro!

chicken_little_
23-03-2010, 03:09 AM
MOKO Club 2nd EXCLUSIVE Student Doll Party!!!!!

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/MOKOEvent.jpg?t=1269281033

Featuring: *** Live Showcase : NAUGHTY BY NATURE PART 2 ***
Performance, Games and “Prizes to be Won”

This is an invite-public party for The MOKO's Customers

---
Royal Deluxe KTV room, Royal Chamber and Hall are to book in advance at Tel: 6538 2185/86/87.
(With minimum requirement)

Stand Table will still be open to the public.
---
Comments Below
Based on the results from our previous Events, we are receiving good feedbacks from customers who enjoy our organization and to continue our customer's satisfaction we will throw another EXCLUSIVE Event on our Back To School "Student Doll Party"

#02-02
Singapore 049568
---

See you at MOKO!

chicken_little_
28-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Hi all,

Moko is ending their promotions of chivas tmr nite!! No more 3 for $360 from Monday 29 march onwards. Pls head dwn tmr nite to enjoy the offer 1 last time.

Also they will stop the $2.99 per mug monday 29 march onwards as they have new programs installed for happy hours.

speed1016
28-03-2010, 01:44 AM
waiting for the new promo...

Largeville
29-03-2010, 11:45 AM
not only waiting for new promo.... waiting for new and more girls too..

chicken_little_
30-03-2010, 07:03 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/1366/110/n108842592476706_7684.jpg

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!

COME ON DOWN 31ST MARCH 2010

8PM TO 10PM

THE NEXT COVER GIRL ON WHEELS ASIA

ONLY @ MOKO

26 CHINA STREET #02-02

FAR EAST SQUARE CARPARK BUILDING

chicken_little_
07-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Give some tips to you all, got 1 girl call mickey when she get drunk and you will die in her hand. heehee

VinCher
13-04-2010, 09:29 AM
went moko 4 times, maybe will not go unless special reason.. well,not a bad place afterall.. Martell $198 but sorry i rather put my money at atlantis $160 martell.

Last time we went, we got charge $189 ''PER'' person for each girl. and the bloodly thai guy singer keep facing the crowd with his ass bend down and shaking while singing.. Seems like he is singing to his own band mates, not to the customers.. Vocal is horrible and the system is soso. keep having the sharp mic feebback that most of us gotta cover our ears.. Good luck..

But IMO, the best band still sabai sabai.. Turn down part is a lot of FUCK FACE customers over there and the green tea they gave for mixer for martell is mixed like 50%green tea with 50% water.. Wanna save also not like this la.. lol..

ShittyAss
13-04-2010, 12:07 PM
went moko 4 times, maybe will not go unless special reason.. well,not a bad place afterall.. Martell $198 but sorry i rather put my money at atlantis $160 martell.

Last time we went, we got charge $189 ''PER'' person for each girl. and the bloodly thai guy singer keep facing the crowd with his ass bend down and shaking while singing.. Seems like he is singing to his own band mates, not to the customers.. Vocal is horrible and the system is soso. keep having the sharp mic feebback that most of us gotta cover our ears.. Good luck..

But IMO, the best band still sabai sabai.. Turn down part is a lot of FUCK FACE customers over there and the green tea they gave for mixer for martell is mixed like 50%green tea with 50% water.. Wanna save also not like this la.. lol..

Atlantis u must buy 3bottles to get $160....been to moko once only...the system i think is ok...but vocal of singers so so only...

haha...sabai sabai too messy liao lah...u sure u like to go sabai ah? hee..

VinCher
14-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Atlantis u must buy 3bottles to get $160....been to moko once only...the system i think is ok...but vocal of singers so so only...

haha...sabai sabai too messy liao lah...u sure u like to go sabai ah? hee..

yah 3 btl lor, we go moko also open ard 3 bottles, sometimes even more.. singer totally flopped leh,period..

sabai messy la but band power la, cannot dun admit.. haha..

chicken_little_
20-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi All Bros,

My apologies bro ShittyAss and VinCher. I will like offer my introduction on the ladies on the next round, I will be waiting for your next visit and let me make your trip worthwhile...............
We welcome more feedback to improve...........afterall we are in the service industry........... New Variety MOKO PROMO below for our Customers,

Moko Latest Promotion!!!!!

Enjoy these packages b4 midnite Daily!!

2 bottles of Martell vsop @ $318 nett
2 bottles of Chivas 12 yrs @ $298 nett
3 Towers tiger beer @ $78 nett each

Prices only available for orders before Midnite!!!

With a new system and attractive packages..lets rock and roll !!!!!!!!!

Please look for me "Chicken Little"
_______________:cool::cool::cool:_________________ _

evo5555
20-04-2010, 08:39 PM
any promo for Macallan 12 years if look for Chicken Little?? :)

soccerpicks
20-04-2010, 08:53 PM
hi bro chicken_little_ may I know what type of gals u will u intro to us.

keith9
21-04-2010, 02:09 AM
Quite a boring place. Gals no playability and looks. Performances so so. Is there anything coming up?

deuter
21-04-2010, 04:11 PM
1st time ever... i heard of ppl sayin non playability at MOKO....

then again... may i remind again... dat MOKO is different frm KTVs wif PRCs or Viets.... playability is on different levels....

wah... chicken little... u very busy hor... runnin all over the place... ahhahaha...

VinCher
22-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Quite a boring place. Gals no playability and looks. Performances so so. Is there anything coming up?

IMO, When it comes to

Girls Variety : MOKO FTW !!! (Tons of girls to make your head turn here and there, but prepare to PAY for their hourly rates and the horrible guy lead singer)

Live Band : SABAI SABAI FTW !!! (Cheezz, Their wonderful band can really rock up the whole place upside down but always got free fighting show among customers)

Pricing & Atmosphere : Atlantis FTW !!! (Very reasonable pricing and top class decor, band so so, nothing to shout about)

Humble feedback. No Offence.. :)

ShittyAss
23-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi All Bros,

My apologies bro ShittyAss and VinCher. I will like offer my introduction on the ladies on the next round, I will be waiting for your next visit and let me make your trip worthwhile...............
We welcome more feedback to improve...........afterall we are in the service industry........... New Variety MOKO PROMO below for our Customers,

Moko Latest Promotion!!!!!

Enjoy these packages b4 midnite Daily!!

2 bottles of Martell vsop @ $318 nett
2 bottles of Chivas 12 yrs @ $298 nett
3 Towers tiger beer @ $78 nett each

Prices only available for orders before Midnite!!!

With a new system and attractive packages..lets rock and roll !!!!!!!!!

Please look for me "Chicken Little"
_______________:cool::cool::cool:_________________ _

bro...i meant i am quite okie for moko...will pop by soon..anyway...ur china dancers i know quite a few of them...they used to be working in SG before also...so keep up the good work! :)

chicken_little_
04-05-2010, 03:27 AM
Hi All,

Check this out!!!!!!

Bid The Hearts of Your Favourite FHM Models

Five lovely ladies gracing Moko this coming Tue and Wed!!

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/Moko_club/MOKO_FHM_2010.jpg

For Reservations pls call..90304455...Seats are limited..hurry!!!

naughtyboyboy
04-05-2010, 12:02 PM
hello to all Bros i planning to go tomolo night any bros wanna join me PM me

may1983
04-05-2010, 12:49 PM
any brudder to share the exact location?

chicken_little_
12-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Good evening to Vinnie and & All GTK

Tip for today,

Best Girl in this Month

Jigsaw!!! You want fun and she will give it to you when she drank.

Cheers everyone Heehee,