PDA

View Full Version : safer way to lick a pro cunt

kangtow
09-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Does it make it safe if I practice the following in licking a pro cunt

1. Wash the cunt thorougly (esp during the bath)

2. Lick the cunt but do not swallow the cunt juice

3. Ensure the mouth has no cut or ulcer. Rinse mouth using Oral B after licking.

I know AIDS transmission is low via oral sex but I do not wish to catch mouth disease from licking cunt and have a cyebye mouth.

Thanks

glfingers
09-02-2004, 05:29 PM
buy a femdom from Guardian pharmacy and ask the pros to wear it before you lick. Careful, a lot of spermicide on the rubber

Luna
09-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by glfingers
buy a femdom from Guardian pharmacy and ask the pros to wear it before you lick. Careful, a lot of spermicide on the rubber

Like that don't you feel awkward, it is as good as licking the rubber by itself? :confused:

MitMit
09-02-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by kangtow

1. Wash the cunt thorougly (esp during the bath)

2. Lick the cunt but do not swallow the cunt juice

3. Ensure the mouth has no cut or ulcer. Rinse mouth using Oral B after licking.

I know AIDS transmission is low via oral sex but I do not wish to catch mouth disease from licking cunt and have a cyebye mouth.

Thanks

As for oral sex, ur risk is rather low (in regards to HIV infection) if u are the reciever. Higher if u are the giver (lick pussy). But do remember that other STDs like harpes is rather high if u lick a infected pussy. The above 3 methods might reduce the risk a little but i guess not much. U can use plastic wrap but over the pussy but thats really no fun right?
Jus remember one thing....u will chiong happily for a long long time if u practice safe sex (use condom from start to end). But then u might get STD thru skin contacts not covered by condom eg genital warts...well u weight the risk and act accordingly loh.
mit

MobyDivk
10-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Buy a condom, wear it on your tongue, den start lickin.....

sammyboyfor
10-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Why on earth would anyone want to lick a whore's cunt??????.

Jesus Christ people that's probably the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of in my life.

People go for commercial sex to receive pleasure not to give it.

You nuts or what? :confused:

Originally posted by kangtow

cheongkid
10-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor

Jesus Christ people that's probably the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of in my life.

Perhaps they derive more pleasure by making the WL high but not every pro allows cunnilingus. Two-way traffic...best is 69, both can work on each other simultaneously. :D

newyorker88
10-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Total agreement with sam,
Why u lick whore cunt? Probably there are so many other people sperm at it too, u want to lick their sperm?

MrDevil
11-02-2004, 01:08 AM

Perhaps he has reached to the next level of being aroused seeing a gal screaming for pleasure, crawling for his cock and dropping wet the bed sheet... hahahahah

Yeah, i think you are right, dont he has a better woman to lick? Can't imagine how many other cocks have shot inside

glfingers
11-02-2004, 04:48 PM
OK! After doing some serious research: safest way to lick cunt (if you're still interested)

1. buy a femdom, ask the pros to wear it.
2. Put a condom over your mouth.
3. Lick the femdom with the condom!

newyorker88
11-02-2004, 05:05 PM
OK! After doing some serious research: safest way to lick cunt (if you're still interested)

HAhhahaa, why not you ask him to put on a protective suit used by CDC(Communicable Disease Center) when doing research! And lick her with full armour protection!

dorema
13-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Bros here are really something...makes me laugh until my stomach cramp. :D

Blue_gal
13-02-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by dorema
Bros here are really something...makes me laugh until my stomach cramp. :D AGReE!!~lolololololololololololol :D

FatSpider
28-02-2004, 01:29 AM

You nuts or what? :confused: :p

nuoyah
29-02-2004, 08:36 AM
The safest way is not to do it at all. That cunt has been receiving at least 8 dicks at day.... why lick other people's dicks ? :D

pimpers
04-03-2004, 08:08 PM
laugh untill stomach pain.....many bro's make joke here..~

dorema
04-03-2004, 10:50 PM
....they can't make joke...they simply create laughter for me.....

Cheers,

Maverick01
14-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Agreed broly...those sluts are paid to lick ur dick and suck it well.....we dun pay them and lick their pussy

gigantic_tk
15-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Maverick01
Agreed broly...those sluts are paid to lick ur dick and suck it well.....we dun pay them and lick their pussy

The gal enjoy the guy pay b'cos the guy initiate it.
If the gal initiate it ask her to pay loh and you enjoy - this' s what gigolo does. This is not a fair world and many a times your the other head takes control and decide for u................ and u end up paying it all the times.............

:D

virginkiller
18-03-2004, 11:14 PM

Wha Lau, How to put a condom in the mouth.

:confused:

nightman
03-04-2004, 11:09 PM
To all brudders,

Let me tell u the best way for safe licking of cunt. I have experimented before and it works and still give the lady hell of a time!

Buy Glad Wrap. They are very thin yet endurable. The type where pple wrap fruits or food and store it in fridges.

I have tried pulling it, using some amount of strength to test the durability. It is quite good, able to stretch for about 5cm before it gives way. I don't believe anyone's tongue is so sharp to pierce a hole through the Glad Wrap or even use your tongue to pull the glad wrap 5 cm apart.

It is thin enough for you to feel her juicy cunt without you physically mouth touching her and yet she can feel your tongue swirling around it to give her all the pleasure.

If you are asking where i get this idea, I got it from both the Singapore and foreign AIDS website.

Cheers,
Enjoy Safe Sex.

jng1103
04-04-2004, 12:00 AM
To all brudders,

Let me tell u the best way for safe licking of cunt. I have experimented before and it works and still give the lady hell of a time!

Buy Glad Wrap. They are very thin yet endurable. The type where pple wrap fruits or food and store it in fridges.

I have tried pulling it, using some amount of strength to test the durability. It is quite good, able to stretch for about 5cm before it gives way. I don't believe anyone's tongue is so sharp to pierce a hole through the Glad Wrap or even use your tongue to pull the glad wrap 5 cm apart.

It is thin enough for you to feel her juicy cunt without you physically mouth touching her and yet she can feel your tongue swirling around it to give her all the pleasure.

If you are asking where i get this idea, I got it from both the Singapore and foreign AIDS website.

Cheers,
Enjoy Safe Sex.

i really like ur idea though i have not tried it b4. my concern is, how will ur ger feel if u do so? i mean, her emotional rather than physical pleasure. just think about it if ur ger asks for condom whenever u request for bj, how would u feel? it is as if u r telling her that 'your cunt is damn smelly.

cunt man,
jimbo

supersonic
05-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Juz tell her that you like her smell and want to wrap it up to keep it fresh :)

Happykiwi
06-04-2004, 12:21 PM
I have a better idea. You pay someone else to lick it for you! :D

ENTS
06-04-2004, 01:40 PM
If you really want to make the lady high,
can also try finger f**k.
Very safe, unless you end up doing the 'finger-licking good'
with her cunt juice.

CumExplorer
09-04-2004, 07:34 PM
I have a better idea. You pay someone else to lick it for you! :D

I will lick for u free and no the protection staff :D

jng1103
11-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Juz tell her that you like her smell and want to wrap it up to keep it fresh :)

bro, u really make my day... keke :D i dun think i'll do it on my gf coz it may hurt her feelings... but i like ur joke...

cunt man,
jimbo

asiancigar
11-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Just wash mouth off with 3 pecks of Chivas neat or on the rocks.... guranteed better tasting than Listerine and the best part of it all is you get so 'mabok',... you'd wanna to lick and f**k her again... :D

Satan
12-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Now why the devil would you ever want to do that? Just use a condom to practice safe sex and that's it. If you really lick the pros cunt, you are actually doing her a service. She should pay you for it just like how you are paying her or offer you a discount. LOL!

wanderer23
12-04-2004, 08:48 PM

:D some people dun mind which I ,like you, really cannot understand why? I'll only do oral on my GFs. But to each his own.

TallMan
28-04-2004, 01:55 AM

Disgusting? Why so? Don't we lick cunts of girlfriends and wives? Help her wash very clean internally, with the antiseptic that she carries, just as she very carefully washes your brother. Check that there's no foul smell, which is a good indicator of something unhealthy inside. Then go right ahead and lick it. Extremely good feeling for both players. She'll suck and swallow in return, swear. and less risk than raw fuck. Try it. You'll be addicted. And that's one more reason to visit GL. Cheers.

Newbies
29-04-2004, 11:58 AM
i start lick my gf cb the other day,few days later my tongue got a few ucler
& mi sore throat,dunno izzit the weather hot make my body heat or my gf cb... :confused: