PDA

View Full Version : Ode To Mamamia

milffella
08-02-2004, 02:06 AM
Hi mamamia,i believe u would see this thread.i was wondering why have u keep silent after so much heated babbering on your side.u dun need to be afraid of meeting me.

You think because nirvana knows me or i know him he would help me to beat you up??sorry u are wrong although it is true but a man of his words its my problem with yours.i believe Nirvana would also be.
i thought that u doubt me as a boxer why u afraid to give it to me.

i might just sort it out peacefully.in the past i might just COME,GIVE,AND GO but now different ,dun worry i have changed from last time.

wad do u have to lose,U CAN ALWAYS USE YOUR FISTS AGAINST ME.i wouldnt be so crazy because of a goon like you I WOULD COME DOWN WITH A SAMURAI KATANA and do something drastic.most to most i break your face i would be charged for affray only few months.to me its NOTHINGGGG.

i dun agree i am a good fighter just because i am previously a so called gangster and have tattoos.tattoos are nothing but images on the skin

i have never underestimated you like u underestimated me.well,after all to me i dun blame u because u do not know me.or like U SAID U NEVER MET SOMEONE FIERCER THAN YOU BEFOREEEEEE.

u think i might be a big hole or some fella trying to act big behind the com.but you should meet me up to confirm your assumption.no one or me has flamed you or anything.

But YOU yourself as a man u cant take words or rather i say cyber-words as remarks and as petty as a girl.

HOW can u take fists like a man then.I REALLY THINK YOU ARE NOT WORTHY to be my enemy.u better go wear dress and stand at changi village to bj for guys.

BUT i think the ah gua there even better of than u.at least they know how to retaliate where they 1st started.

You and your kind of ppl here,or any other loser fellas here are many outside,i cant blame the world for bearing such lamers like this.there are countless of them . but as i have already regarded you as my enemy but you are not worthy of that title also.

At the 1st place i didnt claimed to be big bruder or big paikia but i also dun give a damn how fighter or big timer or lao jiao or gang leader.AS LONG AS U STEP ON MY TAIL,i wont just forego it without a fight.i dun give a damn about it unless your fists prove me wrong.

u can call me pervert or sadist,but like i said it is my culture.i have been caged like an animal for a period of time 23 hr per day and fight in 'cages' where there is no escape.i think only nirvana knows wad i mean.

i dun have the nick little vampire for nothing,u should jolly well understand why they given me such a nick.

For the sake of the people here,please dun show your nick or name around here anymore.because it puts shame to all mankind U DUN HAVE THE GUTS HOW TO F PROSTITUTE WITHOUT IT.
put your shame to your family,ancestors and yourself.

In fact besides you there are many other nice bros around here,peopl like mrdevil,the hustler darkskin and of cos nirvana.
ppl like you sucks big time.another tok big fella i have on mind is fun4evergood

PLEASE FUCK OFF FROM HERE MR MAMAMIA

ian_dragonboat
09-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by milffella

u can call me pervert or sadist,but like i said it is my culture.i have been caged like an animal for a period of time 23 hr per day and fight in 'cages' where there is no escape.i think only nirvana knows wad i mean.

haiz.... those will the day...to another samster here, lengleng.
well, in my day at TMP, ..i am the 1st CLD to be send over to A hall by SOP khoo ah soo.

plus, i said a few time tat i am a animal..... y?
in my time at TMP, i also spend more than 12 months in PC.

so foolish i am...
even in my time in CP, i went to the roti-pam. a few time.

-----if u dun fear dead, wat else will u fear??---

milffella, we should close this case, this evening i will be meeting u.

^_^

p/s, fun4evergood also a cheong kaki. got chance, Bro DARKSTAR will intro him to u.

monster98
09-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat

p/s, fun4evergood also a cheong kaki. got chance, Bro DARKSTAR will intro him to u.

Yes milfella. fun4evergood is quite a nice person. Maybe u hav some misunderstanding over him... :p

milffella
09-02-2004, 02:18 PM
hmmmm,after going to golden landmark yesterday today i got diahreaa and itchy cock head......hmmmm i think must slow down liao....................

Frankiestine
09-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Wo bro, u sounded really piss off. Dun know wat he did to make u so, just be cool abt it. There will always be a difference of opinion, to each his own. We come in to share and have fun. Sure some like to flak others, wat can we do abt it. I prefer the ignore button no point engaging in a verbal running battle. There too much fun in this place to get work up and spoil your mood every time you log in, get wat I mean.:)

darkstar
09-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by milffella
hmmmm,after going to golden landmark yesterday today i got diahreaa and itchy cock head......hmmmm i think must slow down liao....................

dun worry about tonite ... take care yr health 1st
if u better tomolo sms or call me ... 7pm same place?