PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ser on KTVs

cheongkid
07-02-2004, 06:47 PM
After the episode on Geylang, Diana Ser will bring you the insides of KTVs this time round.

Get Real
Telecast date: 9 Feb (Mon) 8.30pm on CNA

fun4evergood
07-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
After the episode on Geylang, Diana Ser will bring you the insides of KTVs this time round.

Get Real

Really? Shit !!! which ktv?? think the AV will raid this unlucky ktv........ :mad:

minahktvsiao
07-02-2004, 06:55 PM
she should ask you along for the inside scoop rite?what will happen if she film those guests or gals at the ktv and their family members saw wtf is happening there?wtf she is doing?economy just start to pick up and she wants to kill this business.all those that let their wives noes they entertain business associates at ktv better have their answers ready when their wives start their questioning.

fun4evergood
07-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by minahktvsiao
she should ask you along for the inside scoop rite?what will happen if she film those guests or gals at the ktv and their family members saw wtf is happening there?wtf she is doing?economy just start to pick up and she wants to kill this business.all those that let their wives noes they entertain business associates at ktv better have their answers ready when their wives start their questioning.

Jus one word "trouble maker" :(

cheongkid
07-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Really? Shit !!! which ktv?? think the AV will raid this unlucky ktv........ :mad:
Previously, there was this documentary series on Ch 8 which featured the nightlife in S'pore. One episode interviewed the mamasan and PR manager of Xin Tian Di.

forex
07-02-2004, 09:13 PM
Previously, there was this documentary series on Ch 8 which featured the nightlife in S'pore. One episode interviewed the mamasan and PR manager of Xin Tian Di.

can we get them to interview botak?

gedangsa
07-02-2004, 10:35 PM

Get Real

Really ah ? I miss out lah. When will they repeat the episode on Geylang ?

cheongkid
07-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Really ah ? I miss out lah. When will they repeat the episode on Geylang ?
Don't worry bro, you didn't miss much.

gedangsa
07-02-2004, 10:54 PM
Don't worry bro, you didn't miss much.

Tks but will they repeat the episode ?

cheongkid
07-02-2004, 10:58 PM

already repeated and not sure whether they will show it again.

Randi_Candi
08-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by forex

Suggestion rejected!
Reason - Too much reflection from his shiny 'top brass'
Haha
Couldn't help it :D

fun4evergood
08-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by forex

If he interview botak.....then we got one less place to cheong.......... btw there will be a new joint under the same boss..... :D

gedangsa
08-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
If he interview botak.....then we got one less place to cheong.......... btw there will be a new joint under the same boss..... :D

where ? What's the name of the KTV ? Same system ?

Wah, this botak is getting good money, hor ?

U think the botak also fuck the girls or not ?

fun4evergood
08-02-2004, 05:54 PM

where ? What's the name of the KTV ? Same system ?

Wah, this botak is getting good money, hor ?

U think the botak also fuck the girls or not ?

It will be somewhere in GL....dun think this new joint will earn money.....not open yet.............. :cool:

cheongkid
08-02-2004, 10:31 PM
In the trailer for the show, one retired mamasan was quoted saying, "if you want to be a hostess, you definitely have to trade."

ROCKY_MAIVIA
09-02-2004, 12:19 AM

Get Real

At this rate, next week, she will bring you the insides of the HC world........ Have to scoop so low for ratings.........

Anyway, the ex-mamasan they interview quite lao chiao.......

sexytoy.com.sg
09-02-2004, 01:22 AM

they repeated it this afternoon.

heroadvert
09-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Here's a good idea for the next few episodes of GET REAL:

Seeing that diana loves to go undercover why don't she undercover as a FL.

Episode 1: The Undercover FL. Diana walking the street. Approached by a guy who offers her $100. She accepts. All this while it is being filmed with the guys face being blanked out(without the knowledge of the guy of course). After, bonking. Then diana would surprise the guy by saying she is a reporter. The guy initially shocked relented to an interview after diana agree to let him bonk her again at half the price. Episode finish.

Episode 2: Diana the PDMM. Somewhere in the heartland diana is pretending to be a masseuse from china. She service one guy. Then the guy asked her if got special or not. She say wat he wants. Without asking he pulled diana skirt down and bonked her. After that she surprised him by saying she is a reporter and asked him for an interview on why he goes to MP for sex. He agree after she agree to provide HJ from him after the interview.

Finished.

Confirm a hit

WhenSPH
09-02-2004, 07:05 PM
She is turning CNA into some kind
of Taiwanese show "TV 3 Musketeers"

heroadvert
09-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Actually she is copying an NTV7 show...

The NTV7 is a private tv malaysian tv programme which touch on issues such as prositution, FL, HC, KTV(ring a bell)

It raise such a furore last month until the local papers(The New Paper, The Straits Times) even have an entire section on the controversial programme.

CanYouF
10-02-2004, 12:26 AM
after watching it i dun find it particularly ground breaking... perhaps instead of interviewing the taxi drivers, she should interview some customers instead... what would taxi drivers know anyway? duh!!

CNA trying to avoid the difficult stuff... i rather prefer the Channel 8 version a few weeks back...

madnessman
10-02-2004, 01:24 AM
I saw the program. One part she interviewed one of the girls. Sounds like a minah to me. The minah then say she don't like when guys touch her, also implying she don't do special. What BULL! Diana should interview one of the cheongsters here. Maybe we can get together and demostrate to Diana what REALLY goes on!!!:D

waypastprime
10-02-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by CanYouF
after watching it i dun find it particularly ground breaking... perhaps instead of interviewing the taxi drivers, she should interview some customers instead... what would taxi drivers know anyway? duh!!

Should interview u instead right? :D

Optimus_Prime
10-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Just got the latest scope on "Get Real" next story. Read below...

Synopsis

Diana Ser will be diving into the World of Health Centers. She goes for interview at Bugis HC. The Boss takes one look at Diana's boobs and immediately calls in Queen ICE. They both strip and stand side by side, breast to breast, nipple to nipple. With Diana's slimer frame, the boss immediaetly gives the OK.

Diana spends the next two days learning how to massage, make chit-chat (like "Have u eaten?" "Do u come here often?" "Are u wif friends?"), pop Golden Q ("U wanna do FJ wif me?") Also learn the sensual massage techniques from Eva including how to blow and twirl the tongue. All practised on a Del Monte banana that Diana bough for lunch. Of course all the juicy training bits are recorded by a hidden camera implanted on the right breast of Dianna... ala.. boobs cam.

Finally the day of her first customer comes. This scrawny looking guy came in, claims he a very seasoned cheongster - having fucked poly gals, factory gals and even own sister (3 guesses who..) Diana decides to skip the massage and immediately pops Golden Q !! The paethic cheongster almost fainted when he saw Dianna's boobs escape from her bra. And just as Diana is about to lean toards his cock head, he jerks uncontrollably and spews out all his sperm over her face.

Later as Diana is cleaning up... our cheongster asks Diana for some numbers to buy 4D and Toto.

Diana ends her day and report back to office. She tells camera that HC goers are basically harmless and more girls should join the lines. And then.. cue music and fade off with repeated images of cheongster spewing cum all over Diana's face.

Well that's all for know. Stay tuned for Diana's next big scoop when she convinces her Hubby to go undercover at Changi Village.

cheongkid
10-02-2004, 12:45 PM
WOW bro Optimus_Prime, you can become producer liao! :D

CanYouF
10-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Should interview u instead right? :D

interesting interesting...

i will perhaps just ask Diana to sit with me in a KTV room and experience FIRST HAND what is all about... wahahahaha...

cheongkid
10-02-2004, 01:00 PM

CNA trying to avoid the difficult stuff... i rather prefer the Channel 8 version a few weeks back...
The episodes on GL & KTV are all old wine in new bottle, nothing interestingly new or special, waste time watching :( . Diana actually went to XTD to interview the customers but failed cos most were married men and don't wanna let their wives know. She also kind of cock one, asking the taxi drivers the obvious of where the customers will bring the hostesses to after the KTV close...(big boobs but no brain? better retract my words, later kena wallop by James Lye). IMHO, the show will have much more substance if she were to interview the KTV laojiaos here instead of that retired mamasan (reputed to be the youngest hostess to be promoted to mamasan in the 80s) or the club manager to get the inside scoops.

waypastprime
10-02-2004, 01:26 PM
She also kind of cock one, asking the taxi drivers the obvious of where the customers will bring the hostesses to after the KTV close...

Dont u find that she alone is more interesting than the show? :D

minahktvsiao
10-02-2004, 02:08 PM
The episodes on GL & KTV are all old wine in new bottle, nothing interestingly new or special, waste time watching :( . Diana actually went to XTD to interview the customers but failed cos most were married men and don't wanna let their wives know. She also kind of cock one, asking the taxi drivers the obvious of where the customers will bring the hostesses to after the KTV close...(big boobs but no brain? better retract my words, later kena wallop by James Lye). IMHO, the show will have much more substance if she were to interview the KTV laojiaos here instead of that retired mamasan (reputed to be the youngest hostess to be promoted to mamasan in the 80s) or the club manager to get the inside scoops. maybe she 1 2 do a scoop of where the best places to have teochew porridge after ktv close to fight all those shows that provide where the best places to hav food lah.hehehe

junior_cannibal
10-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Dont u find that she alone is more interesting than the show? :D agree. in fact, she seemed to dress for the occasion. though i prefer her in the earlier episode where she was a 'streewalker' along GL

junior_cannibal
10-02-2004, 02:42 PM

CNA trying to avoid the difficult stuff... i rather prefer the Channel 8 version a few weeks back... i thot the ex-mamasan was quite vocal. though she didnt say the exact word (instead she said 'trade' or 'trading'), its understood especially cheongsters who have done it.

cheongkid
10-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by junior_cannibal
i thot the ex-mamasan was quite vocal. though she didnt say the exact word (instead she said 'trade' or 'trading'), its understood especially cheongsters who have done it.
She mentioned that some mamasans got a cut from the trading which she felt was unfair and unethical. Don't know she said this just for TV or she did that before. Got money who don't want (not to misjudge her or her principles).

gedangsa
10-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Someone should interview Diana Ser in the show whether she thinks James Lye got cheong or not ? And then, interview James Lye whether his cock got go up or not when he first saw Dianna Ser's breast. Or, if Diana's is working in the KTV, will James bonk her or not ?

Otherwise, the program is a piece of shit, wasting time !!