PDA

View Full Version : Doctor

Spanker
07-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Isnt there a doctor on this board to answer these STD questions?

fun4evergood
07-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Spanker

Jus shoot ur question here and I am sure there are many "doc" here are able to supply u with reasonable anwsers..... :cool:

cheongkid
07-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Don't be surprised if there are real professionals (doctors, lawyers etc) reading this forum.

Rof|maoxz
07-02-2004, 04:26 PM

This website is very essential regarding to STDs and AIDs issues.
Forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/)

Big Sexy
07-02-2004, 06:42 PM
What do you want to know?

Spanker
07-02-2004, 11:07 PM
This is just below where the condom would be.It is about 3mm in size.Doing web searches,I have diagnosed a syphilitic chancre,lymphogranuloma venereum or granuloma inguinale,but I do not have enlarged glands.
I am allergic to penicillin,and so am taking doxycycline for a two week course.
Any comments or suggestions?

facial
08-02-2004, 11:06 AM
This is just below where the condom would be.It is about 3mm in size.Doing web searches,I have diagnosed a syphilitic chancre,lymphogranuloma venereum or granuloma inguinale,but I do not have enlarged glands.

First thing first.

If you have not consulted a doc, do so immediately to get a antibiotic jab followed by cream for the growth.

Following which, it is recommended that you keep clean and dry during this stage. A medicated talcum powder like dettol may help.

Wear roomy underwear. Boxer will be good as you really need better venteliation so as not to infect it further with sweat.

If you work in an air-con environment and dun sweat, you are fine. If you are constantly sweating, (outdoor sales, delivery etc) will be good if you keep clean with antiseptic wipe.

COnsult your doc until the situation has totally recovered.

Big Sexy
08-02-2004, 04:53 PM
for all you know, it could even be herpes, if it is clustered and blister like. go got professional help NOW!

MrDevil
09-02-2004, 12:59 AM

DrDevil here but for your case, best to consult professional doctor. You can only get cheong consultation from me :D

sexytoy.com.sg
09-02-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Don't be surprised if there are real professionals (doctors, lawyers etc) reading this forum.

I'm sure there are many here.

MitMit
09-02-2004, 07:52 PM

Hi bro, for ur info, there are many similar appearing unclers, bumps, pimples, that are not STD. However, visually, even a doctor cannot be 100% sure. Thats why he will usually take a culture for lab tests to confirm. The worst thing is some STDs are not very clear cut case. Go to a doctor is the onli choice ok?
mit

perrymason32
09-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Hi:

I have a question. How did you get doxycycline without having seen a doctor first? Last I checked, you need a prescription for antibiotics.

If you got it without having a prescription to begin with, please PM me and introduce me to your pharmacist?

--perry

facial
09-02-2004, 11:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by perrymason32
[B]Hi:

I have a question. How did you get doxycycline without having seen a doctor first? Last I checked, you need a prescription for antibiotics.

If you got it without having a prescription to begin with, please PM me and introduce me to your pharmacist?

You can get antibiotic without prescription just across the causeway.

MarchBoy
12-02-2004, 04:15 PM
There are some "dirty" doctors in gelyang that sells all these STDs drugs to those who kanna