PDA

View Full Version : XiaoYi really fresh and genuinely innocent gal

kksh
19-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Just had a very crazy week and was trying to engage a few dates but somehow the stars all come in one line and hell broke loose; all got red army or fully booked or even kanna deported! I was about to resign to calling my FB when one of the red army girl intro me to this very new fellow villager Xiaoyi. I sms her to see if she is available, then found that she is so new that she dunno how to take taxi to site.. Abit pek chek, but still horny, I went to somewhere near her place instead.

Waited for 10min after calling her. When we rendevouz at Hotel M at JC area she was pleasantly pretty; about 1.6m/48kg, her build is average and looks even like my high school teacher. "Mm mmm bonking my teacher" She apologized for being late and her sweet (and not irritatingly teh) voice made me forgot my teacher's name at that moment.

After we went into the rm we had a 10min talking before we proceed to bath. She is the first FL to hug me from behind like a gf! Turns out that she has totally no idea how FL works and is giving me the bf treatment. Lucky!

AfterAction Review / Sales pitch

Name: Xiaoyi (小一)

Looks : 7/10 (teacher-lookalike aside, she has big eyes and quite a mouthful. good for those who want a bj)
Figure: 7/10 (A cuppa, but has some ass and strong arms)
Prequel: 9/10 (The way she clean your 2IC in showers is almost enough to launch the missile. Allows painting but not fingering due to sensitivity and hygiene purpose)
FJ: 8/10 (She came 2 times in cowgirl position, which is very plus point to me :D. Moaning is real and the way she tries to control it makes me go hyper and bonks super harder. COB is avai)
GFE: 9/10 (After the 1hr sexion we just hugged on the other bed and watched tv for a while. She became quite playful. We went on to hav dinner and it began to feel like I'm dating instead... Throughout the journey she crossed fingers with mine, very caring and considerate. She is so pure and "innocent" that even eating bean sprouts satisfies her. Her laughter is pleasant and very soothing to the ear... )

Can Do: HJ / BJ / FJ / painting / slight massage
Cannot Do: Non-chinese, kissing on lips and face, AR/AJ, Raw,

Damages: 80/1/1. Rm and CD not provided (She is so new here until she cannot find the MRT 200m behind her house, don't expect her to get a room and cd) For other rates, please state your rate fairly.
Availablity: Week nights (5pm onwards) and Weekends

Sidenote: I'm not OKT, just helping a girl who speaks the same dialect as me. Please be gentle.

pic~

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/redsampan/XiaoYi/xiaoyi2.jpg
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/redsampan/XiaoYi/Xiaoyi1.jpg
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/redsampan/XiaoYi/Xiaoyi3.jpg

kksh
19-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Oh ya forgot to say her availability is until end Jan;

happy000
19-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Just curious. I thought JC area does not allow transit rate. When they change the regulation again?

fadetwoblue
19-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Just had a very crazy week and was trying to engage a few dates but somehow the stars all come in one line and hell broke loose; all got red army or fully booked or even kanna deported! I was about to resign to calling my FB when one of the red army girl intro me to this very new fellow villager Xiaoyi. I sms her to see if she is available, then found that she is so new that she dunno how to take taxi to site.. Abit pek chek, but still horny, I went to somewhere near her place instead.

Waited for 10min after calling her. When we rendevouz at Hotel M at JC area she was pleasantly pretty; about 1.6m/48kg, her build is average and looks even like my high school teacher. "Mm mmm bonking my teacher" She apologized for being late and her sweet (and not irritatingly teh) voice made me forgot my teacher's name at that moment.

After we went into the rm we had a 10min talking before we proceed to bath. She is the first FL to hug me from behind like a gf! Turns out that she has totally no idea how FL works and is giving me the bf treatment. Lucky!

AfterAction Review / Sales pitch

Looks : 7/10 (teacher-lookalike aside, she has big eyes and quite a mouthful. good for those who want a bj)
Figure: 7/10 (A cuppa, but has some ass and strong arms)
Prequel: 9/10 (The way she clean your 2IC in showers is almost enough to launch the missile. Allows painting but not fingering due to sensitivity and hygiene purpose)
FJ: 8/10 (She came 2 times in cowgirl position, which is very plus point to me :D. Moaning is real and the way she tries to control it makes me go hyper and bonks super harder. COB is avai)
GFE: 9/10 (After the 1hr sexion we just hugged on the other bed and watched tv for a while. She became quite playful. We went on to hav dinner and it began to feel like I'm dating instead... Throughout the journey she crossed fingers with mine, very caring and considerate. She is so pure and "innocent" that even eating bean sprouts satisfies her. Her laughter is pleasant and very soothing to the ear... )

Can Do: HJ / BJ / FJ / painting / slight massage
Cannot Do: Non-chinese, kissing on lips and face, AR/AJ, Raw,

Damages: 80/1/1. Rm and CD not provided (She is so new here until she cannot find the MRT 200m behind her house, don't expect her to get a room and cd) For other rates, please state your rate fairly.
Availablity: Week nights (5pm onwards) and Weekends

Sidenote: I'm not OKT, just helping a girl who speaks the same dialect as me. Please be gentle.

pic~

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/redsampan/XiaoYi/xiaoyi2.jpg
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/redsampan/XiaoYi/Xiaoyi1.jpg
http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/redsampan/XiaoYi/Xiaoyi3.jpg

k let me have the contact...love to bonk her tonite,,,as cousin on code red

SH149
19-12-2009, 02:18 PM
hi, Bro,
wow teacher look, :eek:dreaming of Fj my math teacher wan in sec.
pls saher CTC pls...
thanks

sexrookie
19-12-2009, 02:51 PM

Bro kksh

I always pick the gals staying at JC and then go to GL or Lav

The 9x9 hotel no transist if have I save taxi fare already

Is ther new transit hotel ?

:confused:

Solid_Cobra
19-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Hello Bro,

may I have her contact pls?

Love to try her and contribute my FR

Thanks in advance

kksh
19-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Bro kksh

I always pick the gals staying at JC and then go to GL or Lav

The 9x9 hotel no transist if have I save taxi fare already

Is ther new transit hotel ?

:confused:

Eh not very sure also wor; my first time at JC also (actually it's near to E MRT).. but I can cfm the couples going are strangers (got one even mistook me for her "lover")

hi, Bro,
wow teacher look, :eek:dreaming of Fj my math teacher wan in sec.
pls saher CTC pls...
thanks

Ya... my high sch teacher abit cheena-looking, so actually it's back to cheena haha.

Update: She has received 50% contacts from the first morning wave... not sure if the other 50% is queuing her or ...? just some curiousity

kenyacer
20-12-2009, 12:19 AM
can i have her contact ?

endela
20-12-2009, 12:17 PM
can share contact?

kksh
21-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Sent ctc to bros; Solid_Cobra your inbox full

SeLaoTou
21-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Camping for FR

unsung80
21-12-2009, 07:07 PM
what's JC?

speedcat7
21-12-2009, 08:05 PM
pls share ctc ,

many thanks !

kklover
21-12-2009, 09:40 PM
ps share ...thx

Joe Fox
21-12-2009, 10:49 PM
i think JC means Joo CHiat

rex21
21-12-2009, 11:39 PM
hi can share ctc?

thanks alot~

rex21
21-12-2009, 11:41 PM
hi can share ctc?

thanks alot~

kksh
22-12-2009, 04:36 AM
Sent to all enquiries; bento888 your inbox is full

seenme
22-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Really Thanks to TS for this wonderful GEM.

In fact, all the H81 in Joo Chiat do not provide a transit and because of this, i nearly lost this GEM.

someone was mentioning the Hotel M, it should be Hotel Malacca in case u are wondering which H81 give such a transit. this is the only transit she's familiar with.

asp shared by TS, all info are quite accurate and she is also really my cup of coffee.

here are the highlights:

Polite, blinking eyes, small frame, sweet looking and most important she really know how to treat you like a really a good BF before and after. This is very rare in such a competitive industry.

in fact, i dun write report(s) and also shoo off by seniors because i am regard as a newbie. To me, i feel that they are here for a purpose and there is no reason i need to feedback to jeopardize their earnings.

Of course, this gem that i met is one of rare few, so decided to give a thumb up for her.

Pls respect and take good care of her.

Once again, Thank you TS.

ben

aLeGrIa
22-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks TS for the contact... here's my simple FR:

Looks : 7/10 (pleasant GND look)
Figure: 7/10 (A cuppa - I'm a boobs person but nipples not bad to play with)
Prequel: Nothing (I bathed myself)
BJ: Don't have
FJ: 8.5/10 (Cowgirl position is shiok but too tired, probably meet too many bros then stressed out! but later I turned her over, was pumping her like mad in missionary until she couldn't take it anymore and kept asked me to stop "ting ting...". Not bad a bonking)
GFE: 8/10 (does not mind chit chatting... talking.. but bloody hell, do dares to stay in the hotel for more than the bonk time nowadays, sekali ma ta come knock door!)

Damages: 80 + tips. Rm and CD not provided
Availablity: please check with TS

kksh
23-12-2009, 03:41 AM
To all bros who's got her ctc past few days but kanna red army, she say the army has left and it's green light now :) pls pm for ctc i will try to clear twice a day.

naysmith
23-12-2009, 12:22 PM
To all bros who's got her ctc past few days but kanna red army, she say the army has left and it's green light now :) pls pm for ctc i will try to clear twice a day.

UP u 2pt, swee got power liao !! Grats :)

iphonesex
23-12-2009, 12:31 PM
bro kksh, I like fresh gem with strong GF. looks yummy, can share her contact? promise will take good care of her

iphonesex
23-12-2009, 12:34 PM
bro kksh, I especially like fresh gem. Can share with me XiaoYi contact please? I will be gentle n take care of her.

kksh
24-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Just passed ctc to all pm and post bros; Merry Xmas to you all~

Btw she's lonely tonight and wish someone would take her to town. Unfortunately I'm booked (not the FL way). Bros please support :)

AndyCock
24-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Many TS for this contact. Many to taste her as I cannot get hold of the Cherie (Ex Model)..

Aishiteiru
24-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Bro TS, can I have her contact too?
Thanks in advance.

MERRY X'MAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 TO ALL BROs HERE!
May all BROs be joyous bonking over this X'MAS, and the new year brings more pretty chicks to PROSPER all GUNs!

miloboy
25-12-2009, 01:21 AM
bro can pm me the ctc? thanks so much

kksh
26-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Replied all thread and pm request. Happy boxing day SBF bros!

Eddie6969
26-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi bro can PM me her contact, many thks

kodsetthee
26-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Bro TS, had been queueing up so long liao but u still no pm me her ctc??? YYYYY???? I bery horny liao wanna try her 2moro can.... Any bros with her ctc can also share?????

kksh
30-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Bro TS, had been queueing up so long liao but u still no pm me her ctc??? YYYYY???? I bery horny liao wanna try her 2moro can.... Any bros with her ctc can also share?????

Sorry bro din catch your pm :o

Due to unforeseen circumstances, she is going away for some time. But she promised she'll be back by mid Jan. Will keep thread updated when she comes back.

Just had a goodbye session with her, must say that her pelvic control is getting good. And sorry to the bro who just missed her :p

miloboy
30-12-2009, 12:21 AM
that would be me bro... "-_- sian... lol