PDA

View Full Version : MUSTs in SPAs

tiptopCBs
18-12-2009, 03:30 PM
I would like to start to thread to see what our bros look for when they are in the spas. are they looking for facilities, girls, makan? how much do we emphasize on for the massage or do we go through the motion.

nokia6i00
18-12-2009, 05:42 PM
I would like to start to thread to see what our bros look for when they are in the spas. are they looking for facilities, girls, makan? how much do we emphasize on for the massage or do we go through the motion.

i think 99 percent go for good masg,
1 percent go for fac n food
:D:D:D
for me i go for masg, then food, steam, pool, then movie at tv room. :D
gal chio or not , not impt at all.
hj or no hj, i prefer no hj, becos for hj , they charge very expensive.
i prefer the one , dorris,
$28 / 45 min, before 2pm, u can select yr vcd at counter .
i choose, debie, candy..

cheap cheap for recession

nqlfkr
18-12-2009, 05:55 PM
i think 99 percent go for good masg,
1 percent go for fac n food
:D
for me i go for masg, then food, steam, pool, then movie at tv room. :D
gal chio or not , not impt at all.
hj or no hj, i prefer no hj, becos for hj , they charge very expensive.
i prefer the one , dorris,
$28 / 45 min, before 2pm, u can select yr vcd at counter .
i choose, debie, candy..

cheap cheap for recession

Bros, I agree with you, my choice is sally, or malay gal can't remember the name or another PRC. Cheap and good, HJ can bargin down after you are the regular, overall 28 (45 min during happy hour from 11am ~ 2 pm) +30 (HJ for regular:D, execise your barginning power), including food, vcd, coffee, steam...... can't find another better one in twon. Further more Sally tits 38D (she said one, my hand cannot cover the boobs.............)

tiptopCBs
18-12-2009, 09:02 PM
i must agree with bros. massage is number one for me too. but personally i like spas with a nice atmosphere cos one thing leads to another. after the good massage, can still decide if want to have extras, still not too late. facilities wise, its 50/50 for me cos i am sure there are many bros out who would love to spend the whole day at the spa to relax but how many can actually do it.

food wise, i am not a fan of it at spas cos the food also so-so only. i am sure there are spas out there who offer good massage with the extras on the side dish to be considered.

but where to find? thats the question. I would recommend balmoral's lexon-good facilities with ok food but masseuses who can massage?....