PDA

View Full Version : The worst Experience!!!

Mango
05-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Hi brudder, I am in DEEP Problem..

Here it goes...
I feel damn tired after yesterday gym, and wanna some massage today and my pocket money is limited, so i think it's better to choice some place from PC. After scout for 30 minutes, finally find this place, Chun Hao (second floor, near BK)'s gal not bad, at least better than other aunties..
She is like mid 30 and asking me for massage 20 buck for half and hours, well, since my point going there is enjoy the massage and why not done by this gal, deal. She walk me to the room. SOP, strip, lie on the bed and she come in massage.
After the massage, here is the BIG problem come, she ask me for HJ, well, 30 buck, okay. W
WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She take my little wolf and start pumping action, damn hard and damn fast, until i cann;t stand it and wake up to push her away, asking her what the hell she is doing, She said, da fei ji. I ask her to do it softly and told her it's very hurt from what she did just now... and she continue.... DAMN, from start it's okay and then later it's coming back to the original ... HARD and FAST pumping action.. Suddenly i feel a pain from my little wolf, i wake up again to check...guess what, my little wolf is BLEEDING!!!!!
I immediately shout at her, i think the whole room listen to what i said. and the boss, a guy come in to check. But the damn fucking gal act like none of her business....
The skin of my little wolf has been tear from the tutle head... damn pain... i left there immediately...
The worse thing is how am i going to tell my wife on this matter...DAMN DAMN DAMN...

BRUDDER,YOU GO THERE ON YOUR OWN RISK!!!

tanterry
05-02-2004, 08:53 PM
A very funny thread... what a nightmare! Wishing your little wolf a speedy recovery :D

haisun
05-02-2004, 09:08 PM
What did the boss say ? Did u claim any medical fees from him?

WhenSPH
05-02-2004, 09:41 PM
moral of the story
"never ever go for hj wif china woman"
worst than fucking a piece of meat

XcN5410
05-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Said your little wolf caught in the zipper, hope that might help.
:eek:

schwing
05-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by XcN5410
Said your little wolf caught in the zipper, hope that might help.
:eek:

a pity to say that u forgot to wear underwear and thus your wolf was not shielded! :D

Mango
05-02-2004, 09:53 PM
no use.. if you see the wound, you will definately know the zip won't cause this.. now i only can avoid having sex with her for a while... DAMN DAMN DAMN....once i recall the atitude of that CB gal... i am damn angry

lurpsexx
05-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Mango
no use.. if you see the wound, you will definately know the zip won't cause this.. now i only can avoid having sex....

Bro,

You better see a doc... the CB PRC woman may hv ripped the piece of flesh on the bottom of your dick head and it may get infected.... dick kena infected is no joking matter.....:(

blue_swatch
05-02-2004, 10:48 PM
this is badddddd, bt i think safety 1st. Go see a doctor and see wat happens 1st.

noppensg
05-02-2004, 10:53 PM
This is indeed unfortunate. Bro Mango, wish you recover fast and your ability not affected. As for your wife, maybe you can avoid sex with her giving excuse like no mood, tired, etc. but this is a good example for brudders that we need to be careful when cheonging.

apache
05-02-2004, 10:54 PM
luckily I did not try that joint.

You can act tired and abstain from sex with your wife for a while, or you can bring work home and pretend to work OT until your wife cannot wait for you and sleep first. Moral of story is to prevent your wife from seeing your dick. She may find it suspicious, just act busy and give her a little kiss.

Yes, you should quickly see a doctor to get antibiotics and cream for a speedy recovery.

I wonder how that CB can pull your skin until it bleeds.

Xyberduke
05-02-2004, 11:11 PM
wtf, first time hearing such things... did the boss at least apologise?

XcN5410
06-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
wtf, first time hearing such things... did the boss at least apologise?

doubt they will apologise. cos they think you dare not go to complain to authority. Moreover if they are smart, they will lie low for a while, so when AV go check also got no case. That is why i pity bro mango here, he is caught in a bind.
Just wondering: ... what if bro you shave off the hair around that region, then tell your wife you were trying to surprise her by doing it and you accidentally injured yourself, she may just love you all the more.
Do ignore my crazy suggestion if it doesn't make sense.

homeosapian
06-02-2004, 12:55 AM
I think you must have tore the front part of the foreskin..call frenulum.....should heal well.

apache
06-02-2004, 12:59 AM
come to think of it, it can be scary.

What if during BJ, AV come in and she too nervous and bite off our brother!

LEE76
06-02-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by apache

:D

wolfgang
06-02-2004, 10:30 AM
waa.. waaa...bro mango,

pity your bro man. if i were you i will demand compensation and not the place till they do something abt it? play poker game with their and see " no compensation call police " if they call then kwai kwai go home but at least they would have pay you back everything maybe plus mediacal fees..

some tip for you, learn from a chinese sinseh, covered didi with warm towel, after soaking in "pow sen" got great healing effect and enlargement to your didi too...

wahpiang
06-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by apache

That will be a sight to see!!!! Imagine this from the eyes of the av officer.... he walks in, sees this guy covering his bleeding groin area in agony and the prc with a bitten off dick in her mouth and her eyes open big big in fear!! haha! sori guys, i can't help it but imagine. :D

ayako
06-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by wahpiang
That will be a sight to see!!!! Imagine this from the eyes of the av officer.... he walks in, sees this guy covering his bleeding groin area in agony and the prc with a bitten off dick in her mouth and her eyes open big big in fear!! haha! sori guys, i can't help it but imagine. :D

he can say he is menstruating and she can light up the dick and say she is smoking a cigar..... actually it depends... if the dick is short then she can say having small hot dog snack. :eek:

Manudieliao
06-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Damm....all you guys that make jokes out of it need to be at the same shoes like brother Mango...
Bro, adsence from sex with your wife with excuses like having a bad headache and can't sleep well due to stress from work! this is the best excuses for the man as it can't be proven true or false at all...but at the mean time, show her some concern to ease away her needs to her heart, and not the pussy.
Take good care and rest well.

forex
06-02-2004, 12:41 PM
a better excuse..saving up for valentine's day!

LEE76
06-02-2004, 01:20 PM
bro Mango,

After u recover from the hurt, go back and request FJ from her....Fuck until she bleed lor to take revenge !!

Frankiestine
06-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Oh sorry on the treatment you got man, sure hurts like hell. Once same thing happen to me to, I didn;t really realise until I was over the sensation of cumming. Aniway, bullshit my way thru wif wife say cannot tahan one night so woke up and jerk away and treated little bro too rough so got it injured. Believe it or not leave it to her....

Hope you have speedy recovery:)

Mango
06-02-2004, 08:01 PM
Today i went to see doctor, i really scare of any infestion, then this is big big problem liao...anyway, the doctor say no big deal, just keep this area clean. Damn pai seh leh... furthermore, the nurse is around... and i told the doctor when DIY, pump too hard. Don;t know he believe or not, but who care, haha...
I am still thinking of the excuse to avoid sex.. haha... this is something i never think of...

One more thing, Thanks for all brudder concern...

Shooter
06-02-2004, 09:27 PM

Here it goes...
I feel damn tired after yesterday gym, and wanna some massage today and my pocket money is limited, so i think it's better to choice some place from PC. After scout for 30 minutes, finally find this place, Chun Hao (second floor, near BK)'s gal not bad, at least better than other aunties..
She is like mid 30 and asking me for massage 20 buck for half and hours, well, since my point going there is enjoy the massage and why not done by this gal, deal. She walk me to the room. SOP, strip, lie on the bed and she come in massage.
After the massage, here is the BIG problem come, she ask me for HJ, well, 30 buck, okay. W
WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She take my little wolf and start pumping action, damn hard and damn fast, until i cann;t stand it and wake up to push her away, asking her what the hell she is doing, She said, da fei ji. I ask her to do it softly and told her it's very hurt from what she did just now... and she continue.... DAMN, from start it's okay and then later it's coming back to the original ... HARD and FAST pumping action.. Suddenly i feel a pain from my little wolf, i wake up again to check...guess what, my little wolf is BLEEDING!!!!!
I immediately shout at her, i think the whole room listen to what i said. and the boss, a guy come in to check. But the damn fucking gal act like none of her business....
The skin of my little wolf has been tear from the tutle head... damn pain... i left there immediately...
The worse thing is how am i going to tell my wife on this matter...DAMN DAMN DAMN...

BRUDDER,YOU GO THERE ON YOUR OWN RISK!!!

see a doctor to prevent infection first. or get it cirucumcise then can save the explanation to wife also.

owen10
06-02-2004, 10:51 PM
a reminder to all bros to watch their hygiene after a HJ/BJ/FJ. do rmbr to wipe yr dick clean or better still, take a shower. there was once after i went to a tui na shop to have a massage n HJ .. then next day discovered there was a small pimple at the inner edge of the penis. Wah dam pain man ! there was slight pus for the next 2 days. And oso cant PCC for a few days ... knn! i thk partly cos I didnt shower after the bath, n partly the PDMM hands dirty oso.

(Btw, these PDMMs sometimes do not wash their hands after serving a customer. After they serve one customer, they may continue to serve u next with the unwashed hands.)

newyorker88
07-02-2004, 11:57 AM

Here it goes...
I feel damn tired after yesterday gym, and wanna some massage today and my pocket money is limited, so i think it's better to choice some place from PC. After scout for 30 minutes, finally find this place, Chun Hao (second floor, near BK)'s gal not bad, at

Pearl Centre, You mean? That place so full of Massage Parlours, a lot of gals out there asking people for massage, all desperate for $$$.

enzyme
07-02-2004, 12:05 PM
tink maybe can say u...pee pee in public toilet then zipped ur didi by mistake......?