PDA

View Full Version : Girl prefer position

Sting
17-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Just to learn from one and another.

I like to know what position girl like and how our cock can provided better sensational feeling to girl.

sohjames
18-12-2009, 01:05 AM
I think should be dog style more orgasm

doublelife
18-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Just to learn from one and another.

I like to know what position girl like and how our cock can provided better sensational feeling to girl.

spoon is always nice. doggy is nice with a thick one.

Doris
18-12-2009, 07:33 AM
strange enough i do enjoy on all fours with him entering me from behind..

ah rat
18-12-2009, 07:38 AM
strange enough i do enjoy on all fours with him entering me from behind..

Si can tell more. What all fours with him entering from behind.

boggieman
18-12-2009, 08:50 AM
This technique works every time when i'm with my ex gf. It gets her off screaming and cumming multiple times CAT (http://www.ehow.com/how_2027049_perform-coital-technique.html)

Storm Shadow
18-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Missionary but with you straddling her and her legs clasped together. You can 1) rock forward and backwards, 2) pump up and down, this way ur cock will be rubbing her clit at the same time penetrating her. I feel this 2 variations give both partners very nice sensations.

Have her lying on her stomach with a pillow propped below her pelvic area, then also straddle her and enter from behind. Her legs can be apart or clasped together. Pumping up and down, your dick can actually hit her G-spot. And this gives her ultimate sensation.

My 2 cents worth. :p

geckoSG
18-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Here's my share of what my lover likes...

Me doggying her from behind on all fours or doggying her while her face and
upper body is on the pillow, (try with ur legs in front so that body weight
& dick can go in deep)

Cowgal... Sure hits the G-spot multiple times for her... Loved her rough
riding on me...

Missionary, Support her legs over your arms, penetrate deep and furious,
most ladies will loved fast rubbing.

Importantly, talk to your partner first what's the preference, then it will
be enjoyable for both. If not, slowly explore them.

hcman_hcman
18-12-2009, 11:38 AM
My CO all time fav is doggy. Always reach orgasm with the long stroke :cool:

Oralcraz
18-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Sex Positions - Photos, Tips & New Ideas (http://www.sexual-health-resource.org/sex_positions.htm#furniture)

My wife preferred the furniture position while my first gf preferred the lap dance.

leoroar
18-12-2009, 10:03 PM
my gf onli likes the missionary and cowgal. she hates doggy, no idea y ><

samkuku
18-12-2009, 11:43 PM
i believe they cum more often when they take charge of the motion, so cowgirl shd be the one like i personally like doggie cos i'm in charge and i usually explode when in this pos.

lovetorn
19-12-2009, 10:25 PM
loves:
missionary, it's always good for the guy to do all the work sometimes. and i especially love it when my legs are resting on his shoulders.
doggie, not on all fours on the bed but at the edge of the bed, and my legs are stretching down to the floor.
scissors, provides good penetration and brings the bodies close together.

all time fav:
doggie, on all fours on the bed. love it when the guy enters from the back, providing a lil bit of pain and fullness. plus some fondling of the boobs.

however, there's one position i want to try. the guy is lying on the floor/bed, with me squatting and positioning my pussy over his mouth. i can either rub my clit with my fingers to make myself cum or he can lick me till i cum.
so far, have not tried this yet.

Gerald Tan
20-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Hi Lovetorn gal...yeah i agree with u that ger shld be wild if she squats her pussy for
the guy to lick. It is dammed erotic to see and feel the gal cum infront..and able to lick and eat/swallow all her cum...But sigh..i have yet to try it myself..haha

ipwnyou
20-12-2009, 08:49 PM
What about doggy and cowgirl?

Vectra
20-12-2009, 10:25 PM
loves:
missionary, it's always good for the guy to do all the work sometimes. and i especially love it when my legs are resting on his shoulders.
doggie, not on all fours on the bed but at the edge of the bed, and my legs are stretching down to the floor.
scissors, provides good penetration and brings the bodies close together.

Can see that you like in deep penetration:cool:

jdi813
20-12-2009, 10:51 PM
... the guy is lying on the floor/bed, with me squatting and positioning my pussy over his mouth. i can either rub my clit with my fingers to make myself cum or he can lick me till i cum ...in the heat of the moment and completely out of character, my gf pushed be on my back and proceeded to straddle my face ... ate her to a massive shuddering orgasm or so she told me ... anyway IMHO I love this position ... hell i think my gf loved the sensations too

... wet face wet pussy ... what's not to like :p

Roman city
20-12-2009, 11:19 PM
OC prefers doggy.....me too cos can hear "piak piak piak" then she " ah ah woooooo"...... "piak piak piak....":p

lovetorn
20-12-2009, 11:58 PM
yup. i am crazy over deep penetration. there's a very great sense of satisfaction in it. basically, i prefer positions where i can rub my clit too. because i cum much better with clit stimulation rather than being fingered.
i don't really like cowgirl. different girls have got different preference. however, would like to try sex on a chair.

Oralcraz
21-12-2009, 12:44 PM
loves:
a)however, there's one position i want to try. the guy is lying on the floor/bed, with me squatting and positioning my pussy over his mouth. i can either rub my clit with my fingers to make myself cum or he can lick me till i cum.
so far, have not tried this yet.

b)yup. i am crazy over deep penetration. there's a very great sense of satisfaction in it. basically, i prefer positions where i can rub my clit too. because i cum much better with clit stimulation rather than being fingered.

a) Hv tried this bf with my first gf yrs back. I tell you, is absolutely great. The dif is that she is not squatting but kneeling over my arms/shoulders. I was lying down, she was kneeling over with her puss at the position of my month. I was grasping for breath and at the same time doing my best to kiss and lick her ... at times inserting my tongue into her. She was caressing her breast and nipple with one hand and fingering herself with her index finger with the other hand. My arms were totally locked-down due to her weight resting on my arms/shoulders. She was in total control. Her puss juice were all over my month. Great.:)

b) The lap dance posn on my previous post or many call it the scissors is the best posn for yr satisfaction. I always do it with my ex gf. In that posn, I have almost full penetration. Her clit and pubic hair is rubbing on my pubic hair too. Very sensational for her. At the same time, I "attack" her breast nipples with one hand on one and with my month on the other. This, I have another free hand which I used to tickle her ass rim with very minimal insertion. She will just hold me tight around my neck. Another great position.:)

Enjoy.

BigBoy2
21-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Well it seems that most of the Bros here have almost the same conclusion...... I am no exception. most of my gals, FB, GF, and also most of the FLs preferred the following:

1. Doggy with her on all fours,guys recommended posture (my personal experience) half squat position, with both your hands lock straight, rest your weight on her buttocks, slightly below her waist. then do your pumping. Sure deep deep and very song one........

2.Doggy with her on all fours just beside the bed slanted, guys recommended posture, 1 leg standing on the floor, with the other leg on the bed. Hold her waist ,and start your pumping...... less strength required, can last longer, she also equally song........

3. Doggy with her laying flat on her tummy, put a pillow under her tummy area, and guys scan assume sitting position, or should I say cowboy position, or guys can lay on her and start your pumping, best position to conserve energy for guys. She also song one........

4. Cowgal position........ She can ride for all I care, sure hit G Spot and also her deepest desire...... Sure to achieve orgasm.

Well there are more to the above 4 which I had mentioned, I think all guys here should interact with your partner to achieve the most desired outcome.

Most importantly, both must be able to enjoy the session together. That will be the ultimate bliss.

Just sharing my thoughts.... Not applicable to all.

wittyguy
21-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I like the missionary and doggy, and my wife likes cowgirl and sitting position as she can get more rubbing :D:D

awaw
21-12-2009, 09:56 PM
yup me too love to have deep penatration against the clit.

bestfucker
21-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Sex Positions - Photos, Tips & New Ideas (http://www.sexual-health-resource.org/sex_positions.htm#furniture)

My wife preferred the furniture position while my first gf preferred the lap dance.

Thanks for sharing, great information :D

My wife like the doggy and sitting position, get better pussy penetration :D When in sitting (actually just half sitting) she moves really wild up down up down :D:D

marcjk
22-12-2009, 12:40 AM
recalling my past experience... preference really depends on the following two types of girls:
i) girls who wanna be in control - definitely cowgirl, esp. reverse cowgirl and they will grind u very hard..
ii) girls who wanna be control - like doggie for the penetration and missionary for the comfort

Wasup168
22-12-2009, 03:22 AM
How to last longer ah?
I think I barely make it past 5 mins..

Always will cum after a few strokes... like 2 mins .. :(

Torch_Man
22-12-2009, 10:31 PM
most of my gal frens preferred pos:
1) doggie, esp wen i give half or full thrust in sudden motion simultaneously. they'r so pleasantly happy.

2) spoon-like-doggie, it gives gal such a comfortable position yet so f**kin enjoyable.

3) gal-on-top (all time fav of women) they love most wen i pump their lovely pussy from below, they'll almost cum within afew pump. but guys muz hv a back n waist control on tis position.

jz sharin

coolnrelax
22-12-2009, 11:29 PM
haha, interesting topic. from my humble experience, doggie seems to be able to penetrate much deeper :)

btw, there's lots of interesting info over here:
Love Advice, Sex Tips, Dating, Relationships and More at ShoppingLifestyle.com (http://www.shoppinglifestyle.com/love/topics.asp?c=Love+%26+Sex&topic=Sex)

enjoy and Merry Christmas everyone! :p

cucumber
25-12-2009, 04:02 PM
my gf love to be on top like cow gal riding, so she can control the depth of my penetration.

Bloombird
30-12-2009, 01:46 PM

++standing and carry position++

i think the girls will feel more secure when her 2 legs locked our back, and being carried ,this position can deepen penetration, but guys are too tired :cool:

i like [scissor] and [standing&carry position] bros.... :p

old_yet_horny
30-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Cow girl for those horny chicks....

They will ride youlike no tomorrow...

Sometimes they get so high and agrressive from riding that my cock will slip out of their wet cunt...:eek: Few occasion that my cock slipped out and they practically sit on it...Damn freaking painful!!:eek::mad:

Ohhh... think of it cannot tahan liao...:o

singexpat
30-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Cow girl for those horny chicks....

Bro, u shld try with Mongolian chicks... I tell u ah, they are born riders... :D

old_yet_horny
31-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Bro, u shld try with Mongolian chicks... I tell u ah, they are born riders... :D

Hahaha...

Bro... They ride real horse back in their grass land... Mine not horse dick..Break and injured much easier..:D

singexpat
31-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Hahaha...

Bro... They ride real horse back in their grass land... Mine not horse dick..Break and injured much easier..:D

Dun scared.. muz conquer them.. they ride horse but nt ride horse dick mah..
Chiong chiong chiong ah!! :D

jennytan
31-12-2009, 04:19 PM
i LOVE doggy style de most... :)

ralliart
31-12-2009, 06:21 PM
totally agree! i missed making out with my ex :(

jiejielover
31-12-2009, 06:38 PM
lying doggy..easy to stimulate her until she wanna pee(orgasm)
:o

Massage Lover
31-12-2009, 06:54 PM
from feedback from women friends,
they prefer dog style mostly
otherwise,
it is cow girl style (they can control their orgasm better)

cow girl style is good for guys' visual sensation.
it is "SHIOK" to see a woman get HIGH!!!!

Pop Corn
01-01-2010, 06:18 PM
my gf loves doggy style, especially I can rub her pussy during bonking and also at time spank her butt.

tomvoyeur
01-01-2010, 07:42 PM

Haha - this is really funny~~~ :p

TightV
02-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Hmmm.. doggy is not my fav. personally, i like Split Level (http://www.sexual-health-resource.org/sex_positions.htm#splitlevel) position.

My current gf likes to have her clit stimulated while i pump her. And i love it when her pussy squeezes and pulsate my cock while she cums, that makes me cum uncontrollably at times.

best to do this position in the car, at the front passenger seat :D

*thinking of it makes me wanna pump my gf now*

D_beckham
02-01-2010, 06:08 PM
my gf loves doggy... moans the loudest in tat position.. but i also cum fastest in tat position.. sianzz

Danvin
02-01-2010, 09:47 PM
So far, I think missionary, doggy and cowgirl are among the favourite positions for girls. At least thats what I found out from the girls I encountered.

ch18
02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
[QUOTE=old_yet_horny;4424628]Cow girl for those horny chicks....

Try those Minahs..... They will ride you like no tomolo!!!

Mike1972
03-01-2010, 03:38 AM
Cowgirl - 1 :D

Kinetics
06-01-2010, 10:15 PM
My wife's favourite is definitely doggy....and her least favourite is cowgirl...she said although shiok but very tiring.

ufo91919
07-01-2010, 03:09 PM
High on the list will be doggie and cowgirl with rimming of ass and stroking of clit.. 0000

eddtan1
07-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Cowgirl facing me is the favourite for wife and lover....

min`01
07-01-2010, 06:06 PM
i guess diff pple enjoy diff positions ?? but generally, forgive me if i am wrong, most females like doggy ?? :D

samyboys
12-01-2010, 03:09 PM
http://z.about.com/d/sexuality/1/0/B/3/sex_positions_reverse_cowgirl.JPG

cow girl position not deep right?

for mine is doggy and favorite, missionary with pillow under butt, deep and satisfying

samyboys
12-01-2010, 03:10 PM
http://z.about.com/d/sexuality/1/0/B/3/sex_positions_reverse_cowgirl.JPG

cow girl position not deep right?

for mine is doggy and favorite, missionary with pillow under butt, deep and satisfying

or is it this pose, aka woman on top?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Cowgirl_Sex_Position.jpg

nettybaby
12-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Cowgirl and Doggie :)

old_yet_horny
12-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Cowgirl and Doggie :)

Both my fav position..kekeke..

Maybe got chance we can try on each other??:D:D

nettybaby
12-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Cowgirl is deep eh (IMHO). Plus the lady can control the thrusting and timing to achieve satisfaction... ;)

or is it this pose, aka woman on top?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Cowgirl_Sex_Position.jpg

redlord
12-01-2010, 08:15 PM
scissors is the best!

Sexinthecity
12-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Personally, i prefer the spread-eagle and the doggie. I love it when my partner thrust in deep and rock me till i cum.. :)

Blueblackeye
13-01-2010, 11:40 AM
scissors is the best!

What is scissors ??? :confused: :eek:

She prefer for me to do doggie. :)