PDA

View Full Version : Any Lobang for Philippina gal???

k_focus
17-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi All Bros , anyone got any Philippine gal lobang, plesae share with me, many thanks. my Taiwan Customer just came here two days ago and want me to find them young Philippine gals.

boy34
17-12-2009, 06:17 PM
bro , bring your clients to Parmount hotel PUB .there's lots of PUB !

k_focus
18-12-2009, 07:36 AM
bro , bring your clients to Parmount hotel PUB .there's lots of PUB !

Thanks Bro. I will bring them down tonight.

MaMister
18-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Thanks Bro. I will bring them down tonight.

Hope you can update us on the place or any encounters...:D

hcman_hcman
18-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Can pickup some outside lucky plaza

k_focus
18-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Can pickup some outside lucky plaza

Haha... Bro. we dare not to go there and hunt for gals lah. got one Bro. suggested to me to go Duxton road, i think we will try there, heard that there are alot of Pub with Philippina there, thanks all bro. for the help. is almost time for me to pick them liao. Cheong ah....

beardtalk
18-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Phillipine gals are plentiful in alot of pubs nowadays. But go down to Jess Pub at Temple St. No competition from the old guys there. All gals will flock to you. Had quite a number of girlfren there. Easy to maintain. Some dinner and gifts and you can have them anytime. They like to visit countries for free too. So if that guest is from somewhere else, they wont mind spending a month staying with him just to get the free tour, esp during the time when they have to exit to get another visa extension. In return, that person will be well compensated every nite

k_focus
20-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Went to Duxton rd on friday night. a few of pub that offer philipino. spent two hrs at the corner pub, only two gals look syt and chio. my Taiwan friend wanted to bring them to Hotel, was quoted $300 at first, after alot of SIAN skill, manage to bring down to $150. and they just walk over to jiak chian H81. while my two friend enjoying at Hotel, i and three more friends move to another pub near by, this pub got more gals, while drinking with them, they will len close to you, make you hight, the one who serve me, want to do hj for me for $50. but i said i want a bj, and she agree at $70, we went to the toilet at the back. she do it with cap, quite a funny feeling, but still enjoy it. any friend got hj at one corner, can see the gal let him roam buttom.

Overall, quite a new experience for all of us, not sure will go back there or not. any Bro. got simillar experance please share. Thanks the Bro. who pm me for the lobang.

blackadder
21-12-2009, 04:32 AM
You can try the pubs/clubs at cuppage. Alot of pinoy syts there. But their take out fee too high. $200 st and $300 for overnight i think.

k_focus
21-12-2009, 07:36 AM
You can try the pubs/clubs at cuppage. Alot of pinoy syts there. But their take out fee too high. $200 st and $300 for overnight i think.

If syt may be worth trying, seen and Fxxx too many PRC gals, after trying pinoy , feel something very new.Haha... Thanks Bro. for the lobang.

Mankok
21-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Lobang for Philippina gals:
try the Philippina pubs in Circular Rd. Some of the galls are well educated and studied at Manilla university. Last time I was there (few weeks ago) I met a nice gal. Talked with her for over one hour. Her face is very much Chinese but she has brown skin colour and big nehneh.

halogen019
22-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Sharing my experience at one of the pubs in duxton about 1 month ago. Saw this rather pretty pinay running across the road to one of the bars near duxton hill side but that time still too early for business, so waited for some time and when it gets darker, returned to the pub to look for the girl.

The same lady came up to me and chatted with me, brushing her thighs with mine and touching my body here and there. I asked for some action and she quoted a $50 LD so i can get some.

Some more rubba rubba before going to a darker corner of the pub and suddenly a lot of dry ice sprayed out as we got into action, sucking her nipples, fondling her boobs and then she gave me a HJ. Talking dirty all the time and encouraging me to take her out for $300 but i did not.

Jerked off, wash up a bit, chat a bit more before I leave. Overall quite a good experience. :D

Hoping to get more lobang for pubs like this as some of the pubs at duxton are really lacking of action and dying.

siewsuah
22-12-2009, 12:30 AM
hi
any bro have any girl lobang at tampinese mart . please help me .thanks:)

chinesebro
22-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Home Ground pub in basement of Paramount Hotel has lots of Philippina girl action. watch out for being surounded by them all asking for lady Drink, can get very expensive. Choose one or two girls and they'll entertain you for as long as you buy them drinks. can get wild, auto-roam etc. Have fun :D