PDA

View Full Version : Fun Taiwan

skwr
17-12-2009, 02:25 AM
Dear Bros,
Wonder if anyone can share happening places in Taipei? Will be going there for 5 days seminar. Can only chiong in the nite. Btw will be alone, so gotta be safe yeah. Thanks alot.

robust
23-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Quite fun. There are 2 other threads here on this and the bros in those threads are able to give you very valuable information. Was there about 2 months ago and had one helluva time there.

LentorGarden
24-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Check their newspapers for advertisements. They do it openly there. I tried once and was rewarding with a stunning taiwan girl of only 19 years old. Its rather pricey though. Cheers!

darzee
27-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Any bros in Taipei now? Will be having 摸摸茶 tomorrow, was told Sunday not good time :) any bro wanna check it out together? Quoted 1 hour NT1800 net net, young gal (was told these are the joint the gal go under study before moving to more expansive 酒店), can touch, strip and hj, all inclusive. Extra like bj and sex quoted nt1k and nt3k Pay direct to gal but not all gals will offer. Intereted please pm me arrange to check it out together.

Btw, me no okt, I also trying for the first time....so if any bro keen to cheong together pls pm me...

darzee
28-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Just return from 摸摸茶, here how it goes. Called my contact, arrange to meet in 林森北路. It's basically happy hour in a 酒店. About 20 gals for selection quality ranging from 5 ~ 7.5. select a gal and then pay NT1.8K to cashier before proceeding to room. Me selected 雪儿, supposingly a ang pai..proceed talk cock raba raba abit and action starts. Opt for full course and pay extra 3k to gal direct....rest sop....

Basically nothing to shout on service but if bro looking for a REAL chio Taiwanese gal then this is an option.

Summary
Face : 7.5 real cute Taiwanese gal quality like those u see on 无名 photo album
Height : below 1.65 (est)
boobs : estimated to be between b and c
French : yes
bj / bbbj : no, claim don't do bj but later ask for additional 1k which I rejected
Fj : 7, very tight...no ky applied, finger from dry to very wet, kekeke....
$$ : NT1.8k + 3k (option). HJ include in the package of 1.8K but if want extra got to pay

Overall I rate it 7, after fj we chat about everything under the sun, and she no hurry to dress up or leave. Btw, it's a 1 hour session in a BIG KTV room with "toilet" attached but door cannot lock! after 10pm this place become a 公主店,mid range KTV. gals wise there are a few gem around but most importantly they are real Taiwanese gals (talk to them and u can tell)...

For bro interested, please pm me for contact. Need to be 认证 by email first....I arrange him to pick me up from airport for nt900 on my arrival day so he knows me. Saw a local guy went there and they check his IC before letting him in. So don't thing they will simply accept "walk in"