PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend deported queries

Ger's Friend
16-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi all Bros,

I have a PRC girlfriend. Not so long ago, she was deported during a raid for suspected soliciting. I have visited her several times at her hometown and our relationship has grown stronger.

I have some queries and hope some bros can help me find some answers:-

1) Will she be able to come over to SG agaiin? We intend to marry here.
2) Will she be able to apply for PR is she is able to comeover. Any time restriction?
3) If we marry in China, can I then legally bring her over?

I hope some kind bros can help me with the answers. All comments are also welcome. Thanks in advance.

Oralcraz
17-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Hi all Bros,
I have a PRC girlfriend. Not so long ago, she was deported during a raid for suspected soliciting. I have visited her several times at her hometown and our relationship has grown stronger.
I have some queries and hope some bros can help me find some answers:-
1) Will she be able to come over to SG agaiin? We intend to marry here.
2) Will she be able to apply for PR is she is able to comeover. Any time restriction?
3) If we marry in China, can I then legally bring her over?
I hope some kind bros can help me with the answers. All comments are also welcome. Thanks in advance.

As regard to immigration issues, is rather complex. It is best you seek an immigration officer advice. Good luck.

hard2
17-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Hi all Bros,

She can come back after 3 years. But in first place why u want to marry her :rolleyes:? You can not find a decent girl to marry? Remember in commercial sex trade it is "fuck and forget" :cool:

yangguo
17-12-2009, 06:45 PM
She can come back after 3 years. But in first place why u want to marry her :rolleyes:? You can not find a decent girl to marry? Remember in commercial sex trade it is "fuck and forget" :cool:

1) As she has been deported before, her name will be blacklisted by the Immigration Authority (ICA). She is not supposed to enter Singapore again unless her name is cleared from the blacklisted list. Of course you can help her to apply for her entry visa by being her sponsor under the application. If the application is rejected by ICA, you can try appeal to your MP. Tell your MP that you intend to marry her and ask your MP to write a letter to ICA. That's how i managed to get my ex-wife to come to Singaopore after her visa application is rejected by ICA.

2) She may not get PR status even she is able to come here as there are many criterias involved. You can try applying for her PR under spouse of Singapore Citizen scheme and ICA would evaluate both your and her eligibilities. If you want to know more, please visit URL: ICA - Home - Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (http://www.ica.gov.sg).

3) All PRCs require entry visa in order to enter Singapore. So it does not matter even if you are married in China because her nationality is still China.

My advice: Think twice before you marry a foreign country wife as it is really NOT easy to spend the rest of your life with her as we do have a lot of differences in our cultures and values. I have been through all these shits and I certainly dont want to see you ended up like me. ;)

Hope the above helps.

Oralcraz
18-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Good advice yangguo.

cibeisong
18-12-2009, 03:04 PM
My advice: Think twice before you marry a foreign country wife as it is really NOT easy to spend the rest of your life with her as we do have a lot of differences in our cultures and values. I have been through all these shits and I certainly dont want to see you ended up like me. ;)

Hope the above helps.

I like this advice, simple but the best so far

simple2kee
18-12-2009, 03:11 PM
yes, salute to bro yangguo! sensible advice. well done.

Lonelygal
18-12-2009, 08:20 PM
You are in deep big shit bro !! Allow me to be frank

Firstly getting married to a foreigner is already tough enough (PRC tougher-bad reputation) yours is going to be extremely tough.

You have went to her hometown even after she is deported.This show that you have trust in her in this matter.but really how sure are you that she is 100% not involved in soliciting or are you simply simtten by her looks and her plead.
Or are you able to accept her even if its true ?

The decision is yours bro but bare in mind that you will have to live with this for life.
How sure are you that she wouldn't change after you married her ? ( IF she can bluff u on her intention to come Spore)

You can of course go China to married her and apply for her to come Singapore
But with this deportation (recently) she will certainly have left a bad record with ICA so i am certain many application you make for her will likely be unsuccessful (PR included).

Ask urself tis question, your intention to marry her is it because you love, planning to start a family with her ? or is it just simply because you want her to stay in Spore ?

Just to end, every choice we make changes our life especially marriageso think wisely.

joegoody
18-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Not trying to be a party-pooper here; and certainly don't intend to offend anyone.

Let's look at it from another case scenario:
Nerdy, tummy guy is always a loser in the game of love, his best hope is a nerdy flat-chested gal-next-door.
Along comes someone from another country with the looks and body that would make the nerdy, tummy guy cum.
When she said I love you and want to marry you to the nerdy, tummy guy, he did cum in his pants :D
When that someone is going to be lost forever, you would think the nerdy, tummy guy would do anything to be with his true love.

Any story can have a happy ending if given a chance to end :p

wittyman
18-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Ask urself tis question, your intention to marry her is it because you love, planning to start a family with her ? or is it just simply because you want her to stay in Spore ?

Good question, and from the paragraph here I am sure you are not gal, right ? :D

TS just registered this month, and his question is more like a school holiday kid question :D:D

Ger's Friend
18-12-2009, 10:10 PM
To all Bros that have "lend an ear" to my woes, the action is very much appreciated. Thanks to all Bros that gives advices too, will take all advices into consideration.

I have several PMS that had some workable solutions too, thanks all.

TS just registered this month, and his question is more like a school holiday kid question :D:D

TS paiseh to reveal true id mah, registered to remain anonymous :)

colins
19-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Bro Ger's Friend, how about you? Do you suspect her for soliciting as well?

etct88
19-12-2009, 01:42 AM
Bro Ger's Friend, how about you? Do you suspect her for soliciting as well?

They met in a hotel in lorong 'tao jiak'......:p:p

sammyboyfor
19-12-2009, 01:45 AM
To all Bros that have "lend an ear" to my woes, the action is very much appreciated. Thanks to all Bros that gives advices too, will take all advices into consideration.

Should be "Thanks to all who have given ADVICE." and ".. all ADVICE will be taken into consideration.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

QQBoy
19-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Another sillyporean has fallen into the KC trap...sigh...it's about time that MOE should include another topic into the moral education class for the sake of our next generaton "The Truth About PRC WLs".

simple2kee
19-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Hi all Bros,

TS, u hv indeed fallen into the kc trap. get out, GET OUT & move on!

Shoot To Target
19-12-2009, 05:18 PM
TS, u hv indeed fallen into the kc trap. get out, GET OUT & move on!

Those who fall in KC trap r those in puppy love. Feel really sad 4 those tat encounter.:(

QQBoy
19-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Not all PRC gals are bad gals, but all PRC WLs are bad. The fact that they can sell their body in exchange of money means they are very practical people. They are vampires and will suck you until dry dry, then they move on to the next target.

If you really want a China girl as a wifey, go to the village and pick a virgin.

sammyboyfor
20-12-2009, 12:14 AM
If you really want a China girl as a wifey, go to the village and pick a virgin.

I'm sad to report that the village concerned has run out of virgins. I would suggest he try another village further down the road.

wittyman
20-12-2009, 01:09 AM

Go to the village maybe can pick a better wife, but pick a virgin maybe is another story lao :D:D

Peggie83
20-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Not all PRC gals are bad gals, but all PRC WLs are bad. The fact that they can sell their body in exchange of money means they are very practical people. They are vampires and will suck you until dry dry, then they move on to the next target.

Villages in China :confused: any recommendation :D

neyney
20-12-2009, 04:03 PM
wow... virgin village?? maybe still have meh???

PuTonRen
20-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Another sillyporean has fallen into the KC trap...sigh...it's about time that MOE should include another topic into the moral education class for the sake of our next generaton "The Truth About PRC WLs".

Good Idea, and I think the class should be taught by experience SBF members.

Peggie83
21-12-2009, 12:30 AM

Make it something like Maths Olympiad Competition ?

Giving out Gold, Silver & Bronze awards :D

fazer6s
21-12-2009, 02:23 AM

Sad to say but no amount of advice and encouragement can and will be taken by TS (sorry to say) cos the KC game is in play.

TS is govern by passion/lust rather than by logic and in this department most will succumb to passion/lust

I rest my case

Another SBF bro in the PRC slaugter house

Ninja_Assassin
23-12-2009, 01:09 AM

R u sure u will be able to get a virgin anymore? Nowadays school children start hanky panky very young...... some still in primary school oredi kenna deflower :D ...... that is the moral standard in PRC now. :mad:

virginboy
23-12-2009, 11:09 PM
After doing some "investigations" about virgins in China,this is what I have found out. Pretty girls get deflowered by 17, average looking girls get deflowered by 20, and ugly girls get deflowered by 24. If you not so choosy, can still find virgins ....:cool::cool::cool: