funseeker
16-11-2004, 10:24 AM
10 thousand armys troop ready to attack petain
:p

Ha Brother, if your army is as soft as the popiah, she will be safe.. :D

Cheers

popiah
16-11-2004, 06:59 PM
LASTEST NEWS .....Jac is working today, therefore decided to bring my army troop to petain this afternoon, just about the arrive the lavender its started to rain heavily and forbidden my troop to go further, me decided to accelerate my speed to higher gear in order to reach the place earlier. Once parked my tanker and alighting all my army to surround the whole petain and i run to House 7. Reaching the house 7, underwear also wet wet.

Reaching 2nd floor, wow....4 enemy is waiting to attack her, as they brought their army also so decided not to attack them. As 15 mins passed, one of the enemy decided to surrender and drop out, left 3, ...wait and wait........

45 mins passed, my underwear from wet also became DRY...cannot tahan the waiting times and thinking of the QUEEN so decided DIED DIED ALSO MUST WAIT.

1 hour passed, my turn came, seening JAC just like striking TOTO / 4D everyday, so happy and forgotten all the worries at work. Me enter JAC's room paying her the entrance fee, wow....she so PRETTY and SEXY today, she asked me want to urine and i said ok, while sitting on the urinal doing the act, she hugged from behind and her hand was all over my body.....wow bian A, just like my g/f, so horny....didi also STREAM immediately.

Proceed to bed, she did a catbath for a 1 min and frenching each other and standard BJ for me and followed 69 together with me licking her ass / CB.....me feel like is my day to service her today and she has been so nice to all cheonger, just to reward to her service.

We started at her on top and frenching each others and she first time using her tongue to lick my nose (just like a snake) and frenching into each other thoast. We changed position and my turn to conquer her, once my didi penetrate to her sisi, she got hold of my left hand and move my hand to her sisi while i penetrating.....she so horny ......horny...a.a.a.a...mmmmmm.
Simply undiscriblable at this point of time. After a few stroking and frenching, i unloaded my bomb...hugged together a few seconds.

End of statistics report.

Any tried her overnight ? asked her she said she dont, me feel like booking her overnight....MONEY is not problem but NO MONEY is a Big problem. :D

ang076
17-11-2004, 05:49 AM
IMO, WLs in legalised brothels are not allowed to become a private call girls whom you can ask them to spend overnight with you in a hotel or even your home...

Wudishijimode
17-11-2004, 04:23 PM
ang is right. :cool:

IMO, WLs in legalised brothels are not allowed to become a private call girls whom you can ask them to spend overnight with you in a hotel or even your home...

trendyboy
17-11-2004, 06:31 PM
In fact,this is the first question i asked her (Jac) before leaving her room,whether can i book her overnight,during my very first visit to her.

To my surprise,she did not reject me in the face,but explained to me in a nice way that they are not allow to do these.Her smiling and soft spoken nature capture me till today......hope i don't sleep talk think about her in my dream,or i'll be in deep shit !!!

Hehehehe...

funseeker
17-11-2004, 09:51 PM
ang is right. :cool:

Agreed with Ang076 too. Unless she is your girlfriend or wife. But still doing it in the hotel is illegal for a yellow card holder. :D

popiah
17-11-2004, 10:04 PM
yeah..maybe hv to visit her everyday and SIAN her till she become my GIRL. its will probably need a lot of MONEY and PATIENCE to made my dream come true.
:D

funseeker
17-11-2004, 10:21 PM
yeah..maybe hv to visit her everyday and SIAN her till she become my GIRL. its will probably need a lot of MONEY and PATIENCE to made my dream come true.

Brother, this is not only your dream, it is a common dream. Let us know if you success. :o

Idoru
17-11-2004, 11:37 PM
Brother, this is not only your dream, it is a common dream. Let us know if you success. :o

It can be done bro. I have tried it because my WL lives in JB and I will meet her at a Hotel for overnight session. Unfortunately Jac stays in Singapore so we can forget about her.
Anyway went to look for Jac today and no cheongster were waiting around. Waited for about 5 mins and my turn came. She was not in her usual playful mood, complained to me that her pussy is aching due to overwork, think she will be MIA again.
Cheers

funseeker
18-11-2004, 12:12 AM
It can be done bro. I have tried it because my WL lives in JB and I will meet her at a Hotel for overnight session.

Katty stays in JB... hmmmm... I tc only lah.. Must wait till my gal goes on business trip again... Let pray she goes soon. :D

Idoru
18-11-2004, 06:38 AM
Katty stays in JB... hmmmm... I tc only lah.. Must wait till my gal goes on business trip again... Let pray she goes soon. :D

Bro Funseeker, don't mind me saying........do cherished your GF friendship. Her feelings for you are truly genuine and caring. Unlike WLs they are trained to give us the maximum pleasures and to make us fall for them but in the end it is all one sided. In the beginning it is really a pleasure to be with them but later it becomes a habit and you keep on changing WLs and searching for something that is elusive and you can't explain what it is that you are searching for and by then you will have wasted thousands of dollars and neglected your loved ones and also you family.
Do listen to poor me who has cheonged for 47 years.....and keep your promise to your GF seriously.
Cheers

juda
18-11-2004, 07:45 AM
Bro Funseeker, don't mind me saying........do cherished your GF friendship. Her feelings for you are truly genuine and caring. Unlike WLs they are trained to give us the maximum pleasures and to make us fall for...

Well said Bro! :)

funseeker
18-11-2004, 08:01 AM
Well said Bro! :)

Thanks. :)

sporelover
19-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Agreed with Ang076 too. Unless she is your girlfriend or wife. But still doing it in the hotel is illegal for a yellow card holder. :D

Wait kenna red card...how !!!

BigBoy123
19-11-2004, 07:33 PM
after chiong for 2yrs,first time saw her!
Jac is found working today but surprise 3.35pm no que.
She is really cute and most chio in petain ,,,her eyes,, her skin so fair..white.
She and AA h11r6 going to be my fave.

anyone try her . opposite to jac h7r6.big tits.

funseeker
19-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Wait kenna red card...how !!!

A red card for the WL means we will never see them again in Singapore. So enjoy the WL you like and dont do anthing to get them another yellow card. 2 yellow = 1 red.. They already got one.. :D

slashGNR
20-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Unlike WLs they are trained to give us the maximum pleasures and to make us fall for them but in the end it is all one sided....

Cheers

Exactly...these WLs are too professional to be involved emotionally....

Adios...

popiah
22-11-2004, 07:54 PM
hi bros,

this evening, petain was so quiet and deserted, knowing that Jac H701 is working rushing down from work, upon reaching the carpark and seeing that nobody is WAITING at Jac's door, fasten my leg as fast as possible in order not to let anyone jump in the registration, reaching Jac's room, wow....BO LANG (nobody) happy like FUxx, waited for 5 mins, my turn came and by then 2 guys waitng behind me. LUCKILY came early.

Entered Jac's room she looked so tired and pale, she told me i looked tired and asked me whether she or me whose is more TIRED ? wow..bian..ai, asked me this kind of question, i told her........

My "Brain" tired whole day but You "Physical" body more TIRED than me, she looked at me and nodded her head, proceeded to the SEXISFACTION bed for action, she looked so tired so dont expect much from her.

1, 2, 3
ACTION

As per normal cathbath but no TOUGUE FIGHTING today and proceed to bonking her from the front side,69, bonking and bonking and no cum, she decided to excerise her weapon, grab her legs over my buttock and using her V. muscles to pressure on my ROD and moaning sexually...."ai ai hu hu, i going to cum soon, faster and harder, insert inner.....hu hu" cannot tahan that kind of moaning and eventually unloaded.

Washing up, asked her why so quiet in Petain ?, she said "END OF THE MONTH MAH".

End of Popiah's Power Vs Jac's Power. :D

skyl1ne
23-11-2004, 03:18 AM
any brothers know roughly what time does jac or kathy starts working? 1pm ? 2pm? Hoping that if go early might be able to get them ?

popiah
23-11-2004, 07:29 AM
any brothers know roughly what time does jac or kathy starts working? 1pm ? 2pm? Hoping that if go early might be able to get them ?

Jac start work from 12 - 8 pm from monday to saturday. (depend on her mood)

Kathy start work from ~2 - 8 pm from ...dont know. (inconsistence)

collin_23
23-11-2004, 07:45 AM
Kathy got earlier also but not too sure cause I around 12pm-1pm find her b4 few times. :)

Ermm...quite long ago. Long time no ambush petain liao.

Jac start work from 12 - 8 pm from monday to saturday. (depend on her mood)

Kathy start work from ~2 - 8 pm from ...dont know. (inconsistence)

songboh
23-11-2004, 04:28 PM
hi bros, sorry ah i really tried screening the forum for the length of each session in Petain..but cant seem to findpls dun flame me ok...is it 25 mins like geylang cat $40?or longer?pls advise.thank you. :)

popiah
23-11-2004, 06:02 PM
hi bros, sorry ah i really tried screening the forum for the length of each session in Petain..but cant seem to findpls dun flame me ok...is it 25 mins like geylang cat $40?or longer?pls advise.thank you. :)

hi, NO (25 minutes by Michael Learn To Fucx) and it depends on individual whether you can click with the WL, if u can cum in 10 mins and please kindly leave the room as alot of bros waiting at the door, if u cant cum probably the WL will just judge her own timing and HANDSHAKE for u. :D

popiah
23-11-2004, 07:59 PM
hi bros,

Good recommendation to all cheongers, today i cheong Petain again after yesterday with JAC, me VERY RICH and SPERM too much !!! decided to try H1109 but she not working today and not thinking of trying JAC as though she is working today, so proceed to look for CHEAP Fucx.

Walked past H3, saw Pat standing along the corridor speaking to another WL, she saw me and smiled at me, signal to her BYE BYE....ha ha ha.

Proceeded to House 1, the two weeks ago, tried the WL (ah Mun) Room 9, decided to try her again for budget constraint, room occupied and waited for 10 mins, DOOR opened and ah pek walked out, i jumped into the room, WOWWWWWWWW....so pretty today huh, too lazy to write the report (if interested pls refer to two weeks ago posting).

POPIAH RECOMMENDATION - for those looking for CHEAP AND GOOD

Damage : S$30
Look : Quite pretty (9/10) based on her age.
Body : Nice and Big Breast (8/10) a little bit plump
BJ : NO BJ for customer, tried her two times NEVER, i will ask her the third times)
Attitude : GOOD (10/10)
Foreplay : 11/10 (see report u will know why i rated this)
RTF : SURE, if Jac is too busy and budget constraint.

Bros, enjoy her service............

rawcommando
23-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Bought 2 of my friends go petain today. 1 of them really lucky, jus back sg for holidays, still studying in aus. went upstairs of hse7, jac is free! wa lau, i come 10times out of 10 times always see at least 2 guys waiting to fuck jac. the other friend who din try her added jac go GL anytime can cat120 minimum. the time was 5.05pm. din take long to cum my frd, 10-1mins the most! haha. heard from him that jac used to work in syndey as WL oso, thats why english still can make it. anyway, needless to say, thumbs up from my friend. the other frd tried Ada, H22R06... well.. shes a Robot! (refer to my FR on her) super mechanical. initially wanna try H1R09. seems not bad for her age actually...but coz need to wait so forget it. aniway, ADa's damage is $30

juda
23-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Bought 2 of my friends go petain today. 1 of them really lucky, jus back sg for holidays, still studying in aus. went upstairs of hse7, jac is free! wa lau, i come 10times out of 10 times always see at least 2 guys waiting to fuck jac. the other friend who din try her added jac go GL anytime can cat120 minimum....

GL got Cat 120 meh? Ada downgrade to Cat 30? :confused:

TheHappyMondays
24-11-2004, 12:23 PM
GL got Cat 120 meh? Ada downgrade to Cat 30? :confused:

Yes, ada down to $30. RTF=no, cannot touch here, cannot touch this. :)

juda
25-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Yes, ada down to $30. RTF=no, cannot touch here, cannot touch this. :)

Thanks for your info! :)

faithful
26-11-2004, 08:58 PM
read so much about Jac from you bros. went down earlier but realised she was off. any bros has any ideas when is Jac returning for work?

man_sg2000
27-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Hello, all

I read so much abt all your messages... thanks. Have not patronise yet... but really will... Just asking if u all know, what time does Jac start work?
or Kathy? or Pat H3R11? what time do they start work?

Thanks if u will reply...

iveco
27-11-2004, 09:14 PM
............. i also wanna know coz the few day go down no see kathy there

too_hot
29-11-2004, 11:02 PM
seems like pat not really so popular recently (sorry to all pat fans, no offence). been there couple of times recently and she always available. tink the image she project is quite stern. if she smiled more at browsers instead of always watching tv with a serious face maybe got more takers. maybe cos of this low demand, that's why she reduce to $40. but i tink she needs to project a friendlier, more welcoming attitude. i see oso scared (though i did patronise her before). today, even the good body but grouchy malay lady opposite her (R9) also got biz. pat's door the only door that still open (!!). actually i went to look for jac but she not working...sianz...

Hasa Sas
30-11-2004, 10:33 AM
seems like pat not really so popular recently (sorry to all pat fans, no offence). been there couple of times recently and she always available. tink the image she project is quite stern. if she smiled more at browsers instead of always watching tv with a serious face maybe got more takers. maybe cos of this low demand, that's why she reduce to $40. but i tink she needs to project a friendlier, more welcoming attitude. i see oso scared (though i did patronise her before). today, even the good body but grouchy malay lady opposite her (R9) also got biz. pat's door the only door that still open (!!). actually i went to look for jac but she not working...sianz...

absolutely true....was kind of put off by her attitude couple weeks ago.

Left the place within minutes and hop down to my usual GL. ;)

PetainKing
30-11-2004, 10:37 AM
had a most wonderful session with h1r9 yesterday nite.... trust me... the best boob fuck u can get

Malaysian Datuk
02-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Hi bros, am interested in malays saw H22R8 looks good, any feedback? H16R19 got one look like Tina Turner....power! Was told by my bro popiah that H18 (if remembered correctly) got good girls but forgot to ask for recommendations went down and saw R5 & R8 also not bad, my bro CBF took R8. Long time no update liow, thanks

popiah
02-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi bros, am interested in malays saw H22R8 looks good, any feedback? H16R19 got one look like Tina Turner....power! Was told by my bro popiah that H18 (if remembered correctly) got good girls but forgot to ask for recommendations went down and saw R5 & R8 also not bad, my bro CBF took R8. Long time no update liow, thanks

Hi Sir,

you are right,SIR , H18 R5, got one lao chio, cheap and good, few mths ago, i only paid S$20 for her service, lonnggggggg BJ with hot and cold tea. MUST TRY. :D

Idoru
03-12-2004, 01:43 PM
read so much about Jac from you bros. went down earlier but realised she was off. any bros has any ideas when is Jac returning for work?

Jac working today, she came early around 12pm but about 6 customers waiting for their turn.
Cheers

funseeker
03-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Jac working today, she came early around 12pm but about 6 customers waiting for their turn.
Cheers

Was in Petain the last few days, trying my luck with Jac but she was not around. She turned up for work today when I cannot go.. What a waste..

waxhead
04-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Was in Petain the last few days, trying my luck with Jac but she was not around. She turned up for work today when I cannot go.. What a waste..

Jac is working to-day, as brothers mention before, many line up infront of the door, so decide to find other one. End up with Hse 14 Rm5. She will go for one month break a few days later. had a nice day brothers.

funseeker
04-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Jac is working to-day, as brothers mention before, many line up infront of the door, so decide to find other one. End up with Hse 14 Rm5. She will go for one month break a few days later. had a nice day brothers.

I managed to enter Jac's room today but her mood is not as good as before. Wondering is it because I am not gentle enough or is her mood really that bad after her return. Any commend from brothers that bonked her this two days. Cheer

slashGNR
05-12-2004, 12:12 AM
I managed to enter Jac's room today but her mood is not as good as before. Wondering is it because I am not gentle enough or is her mood really that bad after her return. Any commend from brothers that bonked her this two days. Cheer

Didn't visit her since she MIA but I guess sometime it's not easy either physically or mentally when she have to "work" non-stop at times....maybe something happen....either at work or personally.....

Sigh....the "good old days" are gone when we can have a lot of choices unfortunately quite limited these days with long queue....

Adios...

lustyboi23
05-12-2004, 01:41 AM
hey brudders, was going to try jac for the first time today , went about 2plus man! there was alreadya long queue o/s her door this old man gt this very bua tahan look keep on staring at the door and hearing if the noise inside the rm had died down haha. anyway after waiting for nearly half an hour oh my god. my didi going to burst liao.

the customer came out , and the old man went in. there were two guys before mi but strangely they left after she opne the door. guess some ppl gt no patience. wah!! i saw jac's face for the first time. Man! she can be a cat 150 at gel liao. so chio look like those jap cute av actress haha. any way i spoke to a fellow brudder who also read SB threads. he told mi he has been supporting jac for 5 years man, what a loyal supporter. he always go for 1 hr he says. after about 15 mins, the old man came and it was my turn. yipee!!

so i went in, i strip. she strip. wah she figure still like school ger, althought tits a bit small. i sat on the basin, she rub my gun with soap and clean it spit and span haha. did some small talk with her, would have to agree brudders that she is not in a gd mood. seens unwillingly to talk and a little balck face. but the svc i experience still good. read on.......

she told mi she is from KL. i ask her y dun go work in cat 150 at gel better $, mmm... but she didnt ans mi. so i laid down o the bed. she gave mi a tits rub on my didi then suck my nipples a bit. wah the way she look at u when she tit rub mi dame bua tahan man!!! cfm look. so she started to lick my gun bit by bit. as mentioned she very particular about hygence. she saw my didi gt a small spot say better gt c doctor may be STD , wah scare the hell out of mi. think i better go check.

so she cap mi and bj mi a while then she auto change to 69. can lick her cave but no finger. wah her cave very sweet, dunno is it add kayu. after a while she start moaning. she bj mi very deep throat. can feel her mouth reach the end of my gun haha. i nearly wan to cum liao. then she turn around and rode mi squatting style. wah dame shiok man the feeling. after a while she ask mi wan what style , i say missionary. she laid down and i start pumping her wah her pussy quite deep n tight. she keep on moaning thrust deeper. like she ma chiam enjoying. after pumping her for 5 mins wah the bullets start to load and then i aim down the bulls eye. bang!!!! i hit it all bullets out haha.she took the condom for mi wash mi up. and kiss her good bye. oh and 1 more thing , she say can book her 1 hr for 150. a bit ex rite? but i think is worth it. hope u brudders enjoy my forum i tired liao type so long haha

Jac hse7 rm 1
looks 9/10
boobs 7/10 (B)
bj: 9/10 out of this world. best i ever had!
fj:9/10 gf feeling and real moaning
figure: model figure with no baby fat

score11
05-12-2004, 05:58 AM
i dont think jac work for 5 years in petain,rite bo? :confused:

man_sg2000
05-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi, Petain cheongsters... Can reply... how much is Jac? I read so much.... Thanks

horserider
05-12-2004, 01:00 PM
How long is the normal session for Ang Pai , like Jac??

Pat is now CAT $40.. Yet one can book her for $150 for 1 hour. How can that be?

Jac is CAT $50 .. :confused:

popiah
05-12-2004, 04:07 PM
How long is the normal session for Ang Pai , like Jac??

Pat is now CAT $40.. Yet one can book her for $150 for 1 hour. How can that be?

Jac is CAT $50 .. :confused:

hi bro,

Jac is a confirmed "S$50" category....there is no doubt about it as she is the "QUEEN OF PETAIN", the waiting time for her depend on your luck and its can vary from 5 mins to 2 hours. my longest waiting time for her is 1 1/2 hours standing there like a STUPID but worth the waiting times.

If you need her handphone no. to check her availability in order not to make a fruitless trip, pm me for the no.

STRICTLY FOR JAC's FAN ONLY.

Once again, please well treat her. Anyway she is not working today.

ENjoy SEXISFACTION with "Queen of Petain" :D

Matthias
05-12-2004, 09:59 PM
hi bro,

Jac is a confirmed "S$50" category....there is no doubt about it as she is the "QUEEN OF PETAIN", the waiting time for her depend on your luck and its can vary from 5 mins to 2 hours. my longest waiting time for her is 1 1/2 hours standing there like a STUPID but worth the waiting times.

If you need her handphone no. to check her availability in order not to make a fruitless trip, pm me for the no.

STRICTLY FOR JAC's FAN ONLY.

Once again, please well treat her. Anyway she is not working today.

ENjoy SEXISFACTION with "Queen of Petain" :D

popiah is the self-admitted unofficial husband of Jac :D

juda
05-12-2004, 10:54 PM
You should have Jac's number if you are her fan! ;)

ang076
06-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Went to PT in noon after being told by my superior not to come to work as there was no work for me to do..

I stood at the PT observing WLs coming to work.. ( in a normal dressing.)

After a while, spot one short WL with a slim body, dressed in a grey Tee shirt with a wide opening , ( black bra strap exposed.) She look like Wong Li Lin... ( I knew who she is - JAC ! The Queen of PT !) She saw me gawking at her in a foolish manner , and wave hand at me, beckoning me to follow her. I immediately went to House 7 , Oh Oh.. 2 guys are already there. Thus I wait for my turn ,..

After a while , my turn come... she was dressed in black dress. I went in and paid her $50 .. we stripped. ( she was not wearing panties and bra.) ( How I wish I was the first customer today, and watch her taking off her bra and panties...after taking off her tee shirt.)

I sat on basin and she wash my cock, she remarked that my cock was cute :o and I have fair skin.. And then after that, she clean my cock and my stomach.. she wash and dry herself.

On bed, she performed cat bath, licking my nipple and then cap my cock with a condom.. and perform BJ , I looked at her , she stared at me with CFM look (I fantasised that she was Inspector Elaine Tay ( Wong Li lin character in the Police series, Triple 9.) Then she turned herself up side down , her vagina was close to my face.. can see her clit , her pussy lips was opening and closing as she suck my cock.. ( I dont wish to finger her.) Thus I turn my head away ...Then she sat on me , bonking on my cock , and I fondle her breasts..I wished she had a handcuff , chaining my hands to the bed, and dominating me.. Finally, she told me to be on top of her instead.. I told her I dont want to because I dont know how to missionary style.. She look at me surprise and I told her to do HJ instead..After performing HJ, licking my nipple, I cannot cum.. I realised that I am low on vitamin M .. She ask me to bonk in a missionary style.. (I refused ) . So I guess It is time for me to leave.

FR on Jac

Look: 8/10 ( Look like Wong Li lin , Mediacorps artiste.)

Body : 7.8/10 ( nice body, and cute small breasts with brown nipples , and trimmed pussy. )

BJ: 7.7/10 ( Perform BJ with CFM look, and turn her body until her pussy face me.. can see clit and pussy lips closing and opening a bit.)

FJ: 7/10 ( Bonking on me , moaning ..I fantasised that she is Wong Li lin...)

HJ: 6.7 /10 ( she seldom do this as her clients cum in FJ. My fault - I did not realise I was low on Vitamin M. If I could cum, then I can ascertain whether she was willing to clean up my cum with toilet paper )

RTF : Yes, ( I want Inspector Elaine Tay... Inspector Elaine Tay .. Inspector Elaine Tay... Come and chain me up with your handcuff , and domme me....)

(Question to bros : did she clean up cum with toilet paper or you clean up cum yourself after bonking session with Jac?)

slashGNR
06-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Managed to visit Jac after waiting for 3 & 1/2 sessions, jokingly asked her "Are you ok?" to check out her mood, she replied with a smile, after that "All hell break loose".....what can I say....great session with her....

Adios...

funseeker
07-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Managed to visit Jac after waiting for 3 & 1/2 sessions, jokingly asked her "Are you ok?" to check out her mood, she replied with a smile, after that "All hell break loose".....what can I say....great session with her....

Adios...

You lucky fellow... So jealous of you .. :D

too_hot
08-12-2004, 12:44 AM
went down to PT at around 12.30pm. actually i'm ready to give up on PT oreadi. 4 times and all 4 failure (incl one with pat). but i told myseld i must try the Queen of PT, Jac before i boycott PT.

went to her room and oreadi got one bro (turns out to be ah pek) inside and another bro outside so i'm second in line. i tot to myself ok lah can wait. so wait for abt 30mins then my turn.

have to admit the first time i saw her i tot WOW! she really does look like Wong LL (as bro ang say). small petite size - i like! then i ask her can speak english? she say can but not so good. i said ok. then she do usual la, wash didi first then ask me to go on bed. i tink most bro now know her SOP - short catbath and BM (although her boobs not big but still very shiok cos very smooth and soft), cap didi, do bj wif CFM face. must highlight here that in the 5 visits to PT she is the first one that i can FEEL the bj. i actually flet her tongue licking over my didi. then while still bj-ing turn her body so her pussy in my face. i do pussy-eating but she said i too fast (?). then i oso kiss her inner thigh and a bit of her soft ass as well. anyway i get the impression that for pussy eating supposed to lick fast fast and suck hard hard - not sure how to lick slow slow leh. like when eating ice cream is it?

then didi up oreadi she start with her on top, lowering her pussy over my didi. after a while, she want to change, ask me what i like - in front or behind. i never get to do behind before so i ask for behind, i.e. doggie. realised that i dun like doggie cos all i see is the wall. cant see her pretty and CFM face. after awhile she said i not so good :o which i have to admit cos i very new. ask her can teach me. she said come more often la. i said ok ok, sure will. then she say change and lie down to face me - means missionary lor. actually this seems to be my best position. so i ram hard and fast then this time she said i'm much better like this. then she moaning and moaning (real or not real who cares). all the while she give me the feeling she very horny, encouraging me to squeeze her boobs (when she on top and doggie), pull my face to her body (when missionary) and get to kiss her boobs and shoulders too. but when try to go towards face, she siam. after awhile unloaded and she help me clean up (this is to answer bro ang)

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (to me, but bro who like more voluptuous type will prob give 6/10)
BJ: 7/10 (this is considered high cos i dun even like bj normally)
FJ: 9/10 (cos try 3 different position and her moaning very realistic)
HJ: no
RTF: see para below.

i was wondering if i will RTF. i can say i was happy with the experience esp considering how bad the other PT ones were BUT $50 for 15mins seems pretty steep.

go TN for 1 hour u only pay about $130 ($100fj + $30entrance). at $50 for 15mins, 1 hour = $200! although there will be 4 shots. but for me fj not so impt. also jac (and i tink most PT WLs) dun give GF feeling and also no bath. cannot french oso. if u go for FL under OKT like sky, u get 2shots or 1.5hours at 4star hotel for $150 with bath and full GF treatment. with the others i feel i can take my own sweet time. with jac the whole thing seem to go by so fast. she faster get didi up, faster bonk then next please! so although happy with the service, dun feel so satisfied as compared to when i went to TN and FL where after the session feel really good. bros familiar with me and my postings may know wat i mean.

so how do i judge if $50 for 15min with jac is a good deal? the only thing i can say is that with $200 monthly bonking budget, u can bonk jac once a week, every week for a month. but with the others u only get to bonk once or twice for the whole month. So will i RTF? i guess based on this, yes. but one bro say can book jac at $150 for 1 hour - only if she give me GF treatment. i tink if i bonk her for 1 hours, my didi will break haha!

but in fairness, i have to say jac is NOT the Queen of Petain - she is the GODDESS OF PETAIN and if i do go back PT again, it will only be for her.

ang076
08-12-2004, 07:58 AM
Thank you , Bro Too Hot, for answering my question. It is no wonder that Jac is popular among the PT regulars..

I hope every WL in PT follow her example.

Another one of my favourite, Kelly , (House 7 rm 4 ) dont clean cum as she ask me to clean myself after bonking session.. ( If her service is as good as Jac, then there will be people queueing up at her door.)

too_hot
09-12-2004, 04:22 AM
hi bros

went to PT again yesterday abt 5.40pm to look for Jac. was just trying luck cos expecting to have long queue (if she working) but surprisingly only one bro in queue! my lucky day! its going to be 2nd consecutive day seeing her!

so wait a while then go in. she immediately recognise her though i pretend to be surprise that she did. she was much frenlier. after usual SOP of washing didi, i lie on bed. she proceed same short BM from didi area up to chest. but this time i was surprised cos she brought her face right up to mine touching my nose with her cute button nose (yesterday dun have this step). usually when WL bring their face right up to mine and touch nose, its sign of can kiss lips but i wasn't sure. then she said i had nice eyes and ask why i come again so fast. i said i missed her and can't stop tinking of her. she asked really? and i said yes and told her (with serious face) if she agreed i'll marry her now. she smilled and kissed my lips! i was in shock cos yesterday when i move to her face she siam. then today she initiate! mai tu liau! french kiss is my favourite esp with sweet pretty Jac! last nite after my first visit i was fantasizing abt how kissing jac lips would feel - tonight no need to fantasize liao. so proceed to kiss her upper and lower lip gently and tenderly with slight tongue action, i.e. no deep penetration. then proceed to bj and 69 and then bonk with her on top. i skip doggie cos dun like. went to missionary and i lean over to her face, kiss her lips, chin, cheeks, neck with her stroking my face. when reach her neck she ask me dun give her love bite. i said of cos not. after some time of long and hard action, unload. JUST as i unload (she dun know) she said wanna change to sideways then i have to tell her already cummed and i dun know how to do sideways. then she was like quite dissappointed and told me its ok, next time i come she'll teach me and i'll be her student :)

guys, wat can i say? forget my FR yesterday when i said no gf treatment (she kissed my lips one more time before i left after cleaning up). forget my issue of whether worth to RTF at such high rate. there is no issue. there is no other choice. my brudders, my philandering days are over. i'm now a one WL man and that WL is Jac :)

cheers!

too_hot
09-12-2004, 04:38 AM
Thank you , Bro Too Hot, for answering my question. It is no wonder that Jac is popular among the PT regulars..

I hope every WL in PT follow her example.

Another one of my favourite, Kelly , (House 7 rm 4 ) dont clean cum as she ask me to clean myself after bonking session.. ( If her service is as good as Jac, then there will be people queueing up at her door.)

Is there a rm4 in hse7? do u mean rm6? jac's neighbour rite? that floor (upper floor of hse 7) only have 2 of them. jac in R1 and another gal in R6. i never see R4.

btw, any bros here have try H7R6 (whether or not this is kelly)? she oso charge $50 but not as popular as jac. feel quite bad for her as jac room keep having customer while she just sit on her bed read newspaper/book.

all WL follow jac svc std?? wait long long. jac is lightyears ahead of the others i ve tried and oso reading the other FRs here.

too_hot
09-12-2004, 04:46 AM
she told mi she is from KL. i ask her y dun go work in cat 150 at gel better $, mmm... but she didnt ans mi. so i laid down o the bed. she gave mi a tits rub on my didi then suck my nipples a bit. wah the way she look at u when she tit rub mi dame bua tahan man!!! cfm look. so she started to lick my gun bit by bit. as mentioned she very particular about hygence. she saw my didi gt a small spot say better gt c doctor may be STD , wah scare the hell out of mi. think i better go check.

then i aim down the bulls eye. bang!!!! i hit it all bullets out haha.she took the condom for mi wash mi up. and kiss her good bye. oh and 1 more thing , she say can book her 1 hr for 150. a bit ex rite? but i think is worth it. hope u brudders enjoy my forum i tired liao type so long haha

i tink she earn more here than in GL. in GL $150 is for how long? 1 hour? in PT she can svc 4 bro in 1 hours so total is $200. some more in GL have to give cut to OKT for every customer. in PT after paying rent, everything is hers.

bro u say she told u 1 hr $150? she told me 45mins, i.e. 3 sessions :(

ang076
09-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Bro Too Hot, surprised that Jac has charmed you into visiting PT again.

Okay, Rm4 is on other side of the staircase.

When you enter from staircase, turn left ( this is Rm 4.)

Rm 6 is not Kelly.

Kelly, always wear blue dress, her long hair is styled with gold , and she look a bit like Priscelia Chan.

too_hot
09-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Bro Too Hot, surprised that Jac has charmed you into visiting PT again.

Okay, Rm4 is on other side of the staircase.

When you enter from staircase, turn left ( this is Rm 4.)

Rm 6 is not Kelly.

Kelly, always wear blue dress, her long hair is styled with gold , and she look a bit like Priscelia Chan.

why u surprised leh? u know she's really pretty and give excellent svc/treatment rite? or is it because i said $50 for 15 min is very steep? firstly, the way i look at it is that with $200 budget/mth i can get a bonk per week every week. but if go TN/FL, at most only 2 bonks per mth. so i rather have higher regularity of bonks. secondly, its not the quantity of the time, but the quality

hmmm, the rooms on the left of the staircase seems uninhabited, i.e. no occupier...always closed.... ;)

popiah
09-12-2004, 07:05 PM
why u surprised leh? u know she's really pretty and give excellent svc/treatment rite? or is it because i said $50 for 15 min is very steep? firstly, the way i look at it is that with $200 budget/mth i can get a bonk per week every week. but if go TN/FL, at most only 2 bonks per mth. so i rather have higher regularity of bonks. secondly, its not the quantity of the time, but the quality

hmmm, the rooms on the left of the staircase seems uninhabited, i.e. no occupier...always closed.... ;)

hi bros,

do not boom any "WAR" in this thread and especially involving "Queen of Petain". Just enjoy her Excellent Service when she is still around. If u guy still bombing each other, i will command my troop to bombard both of u. :D

DONT PLAY PLAY JUST ENJOY SEXISFACTION WITH QUEEN OF PETAIN.

ang076
09-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Bro Too Hot, I am surprise because firstly, you mentioned to me that you will boycott PT because you feel that PT WLs dont provide good service.

Now, you know, Jac is unsurpassed among PT WLs. Thats why you like her service and is smittened with her.. :D

Bro Popiah, do we sound as if we are fighting each other???

We are just exchanging views and infos.

GrieGzEters
09-12-2004, 10:46 PM
hi... fellows samsters..
been reading all urs threads abt jac.. personally i tried her services b4.. its really sexitsfaction... even jia jia seems so far away compare to jac.. actually i haven kathy b4.. is she as good as jac or rather how is her services? just visit jac 2 days ago... after that keep thinking of her.. maybe i go back tmr again... :D

juda
09-12-2004, 11:04 PM
hi... fellows samsters..
been reading all urs threads abt jac.. personally i tried her services b4.. its really sexitsfaction... even jia jia seems so far away compare to jac.. actually i haven kathy b4.. is she as good as jac or rather how is her services? just visit jac 2 days ago... after that keep thinking of her.. maybe i go back tmr again... :D

Just give a try..... & you will have the result! ;)

funseeker
09-12-2004, 11:29 PM
hi... fellows samsters..

If you are looking for someone to chat with, Kathy is the person. She can chat till the cow come home type while Jac focus more on her work. If you are there for sex and many of us do, you already know the answer.

too_hot
10-12-2004, 12:42 AM
hi bros,

do not boom any "WAR" in this thread and especially involving "Queen of Petain". Just enjoy her Excellent Service when she is still around. If u guy still bombing each other, i will command my troop to bombard both of u. :D

DONT PLAY PLAY JUST ENJOY SEXISFACTION WITH QUEEN OF PETAIN.

bro popiah, dun worry, i consider bro ang a buddy! as he explain we just sharing tots :)

too_hot
10-12-2004, 12:47 AM
Bro Too Hot, I am surprise because firstly, you mentioned to me that you will boycott PT because you feel that PT WLs dont provide good service.

Now, you know, Jac is unsurpassed among PT WLs. Thats why you like her service and is smittened with her.. :D

Bro Popiah, do we sound as if we are fighting each other???

We are just exchanging views and infos.

yeah i was going to boycott PT cos of bad experiences before jac came along. i mentioned this in my first FR of Jac - that i went to Jac to give pt ONE last chance before turning my back on the place. now that i've found salvation, i'm open and objective enuff to know i was wrong - and i've never been happier to be wrong :) in my second "FR" i had declared (after receiving further improved svc from Jac during second visit) that my philandering days are over and i'm now (and for the near future) only going to be with Jac.

cheers!

GrieGzEters
10-12-2004, 07:56 AM
hi.. thanks for replying to my post.. last night keep thinking of jac.. buay tahna sia.. think today confrim gg back to find her.. if not donno must wait til how long than can c her again.. since she always never work on weekends... she reali damn pretty.. sometime reali feels that if she is my Gf.. i would protect her all the way... hiaz... :o

GrieGzEters
10-12-2004, 09:28 AM
eh... btw.. will someone describe kathy services to me? in case if jac not ard.. at least i can go find kathy.. if not petain is jac.. 1 n onli.. :p

slashGNR
10-12-2004, 11:41 AM
If you are looking for someone to chat with, Kathy is the person. She can chat till the cow come home type while Jac focus more on her work. If you are there for sex and many of us do, you already know the answer.

Agreed...that's why we have to wait patiently for both WLs...

Adios...

kkeripik
10-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Finally I got the opportunity to visit petain again on last monday evening. Not so much men that I see around.
I felt so stupid when I realized that I left my small note (where I write down some recommended girls) at the hotel at that time, so let the instinct find the way.

was going in and out all houses, peeking inside all the open doors, seeing one guy waiting at one door. My instinct said that this room should be the room of Jac since nobody queueing at another houses/rooms, but continue to look around until House 30 and decided to go back to that room, the guy waiting there already inside the room. So only me waiting there, and after 10 min there's my turn.
I gave her $50, I asked her name, she said jacqueline, and she asked back how I can I know her and want wait on the closed door before knowing who is inside, I said my singaporean friend recommend you and not mentioning this forum (does she know about this forum??). Then she continue her ritual, wash, cathbath, and blow job..she seem not going to cover my didi with the rubber for that bj.
Nicely I asked her if i can get the condom, she said not to worry, condom will follow later after she finished with the shaft. Then she turned to 69 position giving the nice view of her pussy, and I forget about condom already.
I didn't know when she put on the condom, but when we started to the WOT position, the condom already there.
Surprisingly I could lick and suck little bit both of her pinky nipples (as many of the report say WL don't give her nipples to be licked/sucked)....it was so NICE...
Shortly, when I finished, two men are waiting their turn, and at that time it was 8 pm already.

Beside my doubt the bj was with condom or not, that was the best service that I could experienced so far.
Unfortunately there was no chance for me to re-try her the next days.

Kkeripik.

GrieGzEters
11-12-2004, 12:43 PM
hi... earlier in my post i mention that i might go down to visit our sweetie cutie pie on friday.. oh yeah.. i did.. i guess i dun have to tell u guys of wat we did huh... i mean kinda sop by now.. but one thing i notice is when she ride on me.. i feel some liquid dripping down n landed on my ball... so i assume that she had an orgasm? hehehhe... ;) if that the case.. hahha.. gotta be one of my greatest accomplishment in petain.. sorrie.. maybe tis might be old to u.. but to me its sort of something exciting.. makeing the queen of petain highhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

popiah
11-12-2004, 05:13 PM
hi bros,

just wanted to try my luck this morning with "Queen of Petain" reaching at her base around 11.40 am knowing that she wont be here so early. so waited for 11.55 am and called her hp, "ringing tone" yeah...she coming to work today, waited happily to try the "FRESHEST" abalone of "QUEEN OF PETAIN" and never have the chance to be her first customer.

Waited for 25 mins, around 12.20 pm, standing at the OKT counter, saw jac walking up the stepcase, she was wearing a white polo shirt matching with blue jean skirt, wow........like "GIRL STUDYING IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL" so simple and pretty......pui tahan, feel like stripping her on the spot and sex together at 2nd floor.

I greeted her once she stepped on 2nd level, by then i discovered a guy following her so closely behind her, she opened the door and this "STUPID" guy just jumped into her room......WOW......bian ai.., feel like tearing down the whole "FUCKINx DOOR" so frustrated and this is the 2nd time i was hijacked by another fuckxr.

Me waited outside her room with "ANGER" and 14 mins 13 seconds passed, her door opened, I stared at the "STUPID" guy and feel like kicking his "ASSHOLE" fuckinx her "MOTHEx CHEEBYx".

Me entered her room, Saluting her and complaining to her about her "FIRST" customer whose had spoilt my day, Jac said this :-

"HE SCREWED YOUR DAY, THEN U SCREWED ME LOH"

So sweet...........her POWERFUL words really turn me to the lowest temperature of the day.

Rest of the action...........STILL SO GOOD,

"QUEEN OF PETAIN vs POPIAH OF PETAIN"

slashGNR
11-12-2004, 05:47 PM
.....by then i discovered a guy following her so closely behind her, she opened the door and this "STUPID" guy just jumped into her room......WOW......bian ai.., feel like tearing down the whole "FUCKINx DOOR" so frustrated and this is the 2nd time i was hijacked by another fuckxr....

The "Queen of Petain" got so much publicity recently, it's not surprise that other bros are also waiting for her arrival besides you....I also encountered one SOB jumped queue in front of me before....for me, no need to get frustrated, it's just a "transaction"...there is always another time....

Adios...

funseeker
11-12-2004, 06:48 PM
hi bros,

I greeted her once she stepped on 2nd level, by then i discovered a guy following her so closely behind her, she opened the door and this "STUPID" guy just jumped into her room......WOW......bian ai.., feel like tearing down the whole "FUCKINx DOOR" so frustrated and this is the 2nd time i was hijacked by another fuckxr.

Had proposed to the lady OKT to issue queue number at the counter, so you can go walk walk drink coffee and not worrying you will miss your turn. But you need to pay extra... :D

Brother, stand closer to the door lah. Who know you are queuing if you stand so far away.

Computer
11-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Brother, stand closer to the door lah. Who know you are queuing if you stand so far away.
hi bro,

r u saying the person who followed behind Jac, entered her room and made bro popiah so tulan is you?

funseeker
11-12-2004, 10:24 PM
hi bro,

r u saying the person who followed behind Jac, entered her room and made bro popiah so tulan is you?

Haha, no lah. Now I enjoyed Jac through the FR in this forum. But from Popiah desciption, he was standing at the counter. So the first peron at the door got to enter first. :D

popiah
11-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Haha, no lah. Now I enjoyed Jac through the FR in this forum. But from Popiah desciption, he was standing at the counter. So the first peron at the door got to enter first. :D

hi funseeker,

as i mentioned in my report, i was at the counter but the "STUPID" guy was following her from 1st to 2nd floor and nobody was at 2nd level at that moment. I POPIAH swear that i should be the FIRST person instead of the "STUPID" guy.

I will write out a proposal to Jac's OKT about the "QQ" system.

All Cheongers of "Queen of Petain" a new "Q" system will be implemented shortly.

funseeker
11-12-2004, 10:56 PM
hi funseeker,

as i mentioned in my report, i was at the counter but the "STUPID" guy was following her from 1st to 2nd floor and nobody was at 2nd level at that moment. I POPIAH swear that i should be the FIRST person instead of the "STUPID" guy.

I will write out a proposal to Jac's OKT about the "QQ" system.

All Cheongers of "Queen of Petain" a new "Q" system will be implemented shortly.

Good luck to your proposal. The 'STUPID' guy had mistaken you as the OKT liao.. because you are at the counter :D Cheer. Is over. You got a good bonk afterall. There is no different in Jac's service whether you are first or second or last.

popiah
11-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Good luck to your proposal. The 'STUPID' guy had mistaken you as the OKT liao.. because you are at the counter :D Cheer. Is over. You got a good bonk afterall. There is no different in Jac's service whether you are first or second or last.

hi funseeker,

Yeah, over is over....just a casual information to all cheonger of QUEEN OF PETAIN, be polite to all Qers and Jac, no harm asking the Qer whether is he "Q"ing for H701 or H704.

ASKING in a polite manner wont kill mah. :D

funseeker
11-12-2004, 11:23 PM
hi funseeker,

Yeah, over is over....just a casual information to all cheonger of QUEEN OF PETAIN, be polite to all Qers and Jac, no harm asking the Qer whether is he "Q"ing for H701 or H704.

ASKING in a polite manner wont kill mah. :D

Yeah, agreed that eveyone must be polite to Jac. Opps, what am I doing here.. I had already banned myself from Petain and should not interfere with this. Good luck.

singasex
12-12-2004, 01:08 AM
The "Queen of Petain" got so much publicity recently, it's not surprise that other bros are also waiting for her arrival besides you....I also encountered one SOB jumped queue in front of me before....for me, no need to get frustrated, it's just a "transaction"...there is always another time....

Adios...

Kena one myself this evening. I was second in the queue, then came a uncle. Wah, purposely stand beside the door ignoring the both of us. But when door open he automatic let the first guy go in but when it was my turn he jumped queue! I politely "Hey uncle!":p If not kena wait again.:mad:

Yeah man, must have Q system

singasex
12-12-2004, 01:27 AM
Seow liao! Kena hook on the "Queen of Petain" Today is the first time I tried her, Wanted to long ago but everytime queue damn long.

Wah lau! So pretty! I cannot believe it and a killer figure too! Breast is as the way I like it! Dun like those water melon type. I prasie her beauty, she shyly say thank you.

Anyhow, I am a bit confused, I thought she cannot "this" cannot"that" but today I can eat her pussy, french her a little, suck her nipple and squeeze her breast!!!! Or is it a "one off" and I won't be so lucky the second time round? MAybe it pays to teach her nice, polite and with respect!?!?! Any bro can confirm?

But her scar on her tummy a bit turn off leh...wonder what happened, rather high to be appendix. The 'sewing' rather badly done. MAybe I will ask her the next time unless its a sensitive issue. If so bro here please warn me :o

popiah
12-12-2004, 06:11 AM
But her scar on her tummy a bit turn off leh...wonder what happened, rather high to be appendix. The 'sewing' rather badly done. MAybe I will ask her the next time unless its a sensitive issue. If so bro here please warn me :o

hi bro,

do not mention the scar on her tummy to her...its her BAD memories, she ever asked me whether anyone mentioned anything on this forum abt the scar. she really MIND it.

REMINDER AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT ASK HER.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Fat Fatt
12-12-2004, 07:54 AM
Yesterday was raining, it was Saturday around 1 pm where i drop by, just to try my luck since Jac sometimes don;t come in.

When I walked up, i am surprised to find a queue for Jac, about 5. The queue even consists of those Foreign workers who barely made more than 20 a day kind. I peeped into the room when her customer stepped out, today she was in this wonderful 2 piece. A tube top and a skirt, while exposing her belly.

So sexy and sweet. Of course I had a very nice session with her.

I reflected to myself and need to appeal to you bros. Jac is nice and innocent and she should not be in this line. I am no rich fellow and hardly could afford the many visits to her to support her. IS there any bro who is rich, don't mind "baoing" her to become a mistress, and solve her financial problems? Please do it and make her leave this line, though my heart pains if i dont see her anymore. This will be what's best for her. For bros to accept her and marry her would be a fairy tale, but i think that's far fetched. At least if she is a kept mistress, she will receive love from one bro only, and no need to go to bed with all the ah pehs, ah gongs, foreign workers, etc.....

slashGNR
12-12-2004, 08:24 AM
No offence bros....no need to get "emotional" here, there are a lot of WLs like "Queen of Petain", we can't "satisfy" all....since she's popular, she may "retire" sooner than later....we'll never know...till that day comes, just enjoy the "moment" with her....

Adios...

GrieGzEters
12-12-2004, 08:43 AM
hi bros.. i totally agree with u.. Jac reali shouldn't be in tis line.. i mean just look at her.. with her looks, figure etc etc.. being a mistress is better than doing all these stuffs... if i reali damn bloody rich... i will confrim make her my mistress if i m not married or settle her financial woes n make her my wife if she is willing... tis is better than sleeping with all the ah pehs..

Idoru
12-12-2004, 09:08 AM
hi bros.. i totally agree with u.. Jac reali shouldn't be in tis line.. i mean just look at her.. with her looks, figure etc etc.. being a mistress is better than doing all these stuffs... if i reali damn bloody rich... i will confrim make her my mistress if i m not married or settle her financial woes n make her my wife if she is willing... tis is better than sleeping with all the ah pehs..

Hi younger bros. No offence to you or Jacs' fans. Here a reply from an Ah Pek just to inform you that one day all of you will be an Ah Pek and do not forget that. Those Ah Pek with strong financial backing are blessed. He can also book her for 1 or 2 solid hours every other day due to his financial power and truly speaking that is what I am doing but not with her. Jac is a hundred times richer than all of us. She is not in financial difficulties but she has strong emotional problems. Rich YOUNG MEN with all the money in the world, marry or bao her will not solve her problems. Wake up my younger bros. they are WLs and they have many emotional problems that cannot be erased from her memories. Her scar is not due to accident in Australia it is something more sinister which I do not want to elaborate.
Cheers and no offence as I was thinking just like you when I was young.

GrieGzEters
12-12-2004, 09:34 AM
Hi younger bros. No offence to you or Jacs' fans. Here a reply from an Ah Pek just to inform you that one day all of you will be an Ah Pek and do not forget that. Those Ah Pek with strong financial backing are blessed. He can also book her for 1 or 2 solid hours every other day due to his financial power and truly speaking that is what I am doing but not with her. Jac is a hundred times richer than all of us. She is not in financial difficulties but she has strong emotional problems. Rich YOUNG MEN with all the money in the world, marry or bao her will not solve her problems. Wake up my younger bros. they are WLs and they have many emotional problems that cannot be erased from her memories. Her scar is not due to accident in Australia it is something more sinister which I do not want to elaborate.
Cheers and no offence as I was thinking just like you when I was young.

hi... u got a point there.. i must agree that my thining was also kinda too naive.. but perhaps u can tell us wat actually happen.. maybe in the futires some of us will will not probe into ani sensitive isues.. as u noe this might actually spoil her mood or smth...

ang076
12-12-2004, 09:45 AM
It is nice to know that all of you are very nice chaps, who treat WLs well.

Sometimes , when I see them, I feel sorry for them. Thats the reason, why I am soft towards them .

funseeker
12-12-2004, 09:49 AM

Such a big discussion over the night. wow.. Just want to add my view into this topic. It is not a matter of sleeping with all the ah Pehs. It is when she does not have to put up her acts. She doesn't put up act just to the Ah Pehs, but to all her customers. That include all the younger brothers out there. I am a Ah Peh too. :)

I am sure inside her, she is a normal woman, only want to make love to her only love.

So let enjoy her GF treatment (or GF act) while she is around. Cheers

GrieGzEters
12-12-2004, 10:11 AM
hahah.. i think all of us love jac so much that we r actually having a discussion abt her now.. hehehhe... but i believe that as much we would like her to service us all.. sometime we would also like to c her leaving her current trade n perhaps find her true love (maybe she already had 1 now.. who noes?) and have a hairy tale ending.. maybe perhaps we could openly ask her out ( not 4 sex of course) but u noe..as a friend for kopi or watsoever..

GrieGzEters
12-12-2004, 10:48 AM
eh.. i mean fairy tale :D .. not hairy tale..

singasex
12-12-2004, 02:27 PM
hi bro,

do not mention the scar on her tummy to her...its her BAD memories, she ever asked me whether anyone mentioned anything on this forum abt the scar. she really MIND it.

REMINDER AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT ASK HER.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Thanks for the heads up! I won't ask her.

How about I ask u instead? :D I super K-po. Urr...put it in a nicer way...I care about her ma....

singasex
12-12-2004, 02:42 PM
I think its my first time reading here with great emotion that alot of people here do CARE (with regards to Jac)! When I first join the forum, I thought "here is a bunch of guys looking for great bonks" only.

Well I am wrong now.

Anyhow,what we can do with our limited finacial power is to try to visit her as often as we can and fuck her as if she was our gf not a WL. Shows that she is being appreaciated!

Idoru
12-12-2004, 02:52 PM
I think its my first time reading here with great emotion that alot of people here do CARE (with regards to Jac)! When I first join the forum, I thought "here is a bunch of guys looking for great bonks" only.

Well I am wrong now.

Anyhow,what we can do with our limited finacial power is to try to visit her as often as we can and fuck her as if she was our gf not a WL. Shows that she is being appreaciated!

Totally agree with you, but DO NOT ASK HER ABOUT HER SCAR or else she will have mood swing and all her fans will get SOP services for many days.......
Cheers

hurricane2004
12-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Totally agree with you, but DO NOT ASK HER ABOUT HER SCAR or else she will have mood swing and all her fans will get SOP services for many days.......
Cheers

Yes do agree with yr suggestion, hope all regular JAC fans will treat her as a BF to GF basis than rather a WL to Customer basis. Also avoid any emotional / sensitive questions everytime we visit her. This will make a bad day for her as well as the next customer who patronise her.

too_hot
12-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Cheers

the best way to prevent/minimise risk of bros asking her the "sensitive question" is for u to enlighten us (that is assuming u know la cos u seem to imply that u do). but i tink i speak for many bros when i say, i'm partly curious but mostly concerned. although knowing how it happened won't help her but for most ppl, we naturally want to know how things happen to ppl we care abt - even though we can't do anything abt it.

too_hot
12-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Yesterday was raining, it was Saturday around 1 pm where i drop by, just to try my luck since Jac sometimes don;t come in.

I reflected to myself and need to appeal to you bros. Jac is nice and innocent and she should not be in this line. I am no rich fellow and hardly could afford the many visits to her to support her. IS there any bro who is rich, don't mind "baoing" her to become a mistress, and solve her financial problems? Please do it and make her leave this line, though my heart pains if i dont see her anymore. This will be what's best for her. For bros to accept her and marry her would be a fairy tale, but i think that's far fetched. At least if she is a kept mistress, she will receive love from one bro only, and no need to go to bed with all the ah pehs, ah gongs, foreign workers, etc.....

i know how u feel. i oso entertain such fantasies (hopes?) of striking 10million in TOTO and "rescue" her from PT. marry her as a wife (not keep her as a mistress), prob encourage her to take up some simple job to fill up her days. personally i dun care abt her background, its the future that counts. but in reality there are lots of potential problems, eg can u imagine if she meets one of my frens who was her customer before (!!!) would make everyone feel really awkward.

another bro here oso said jac is rich. by my calculation, at $50 for 15min and since there's always a queue for her so i dun tink she has much down time. so i'm sure she gets at least 20-25 bros a day which makes it abt $1000++ per day! how many of us can earn this kind of money. so i'm sure she is doing financially well. but i remember a very early posting that said her scar was a medical prob that she and her mum have and she is doing this (WL) to earn money to pay for the op. if that is true then she may not be so rich afterall.

will she retire sooner rather than later? another bro said this. well, for all u who have studied economics, this is bascially the income and substitution effect, i.e. the more she earns, the faster she can afford to retire. but the more she earns, the more she is giving up (opportunity cost) if she retires.

so this past week, jac has worked everyday. quite unheard of. my past visits to PT have proven her to be quite elusive. wonder whether the coming week starting tmrw, she'll be there cos i definitely need to see her.

GrieGzEters
12-12-2004, 08:14 PM
actually i think all of us are reali concern abt jac.. for bro idoru.. pls tell us smth abt her scar.. if not i am sure one of us reali surely ask her abt it.. and the rest of us will kenna SOP from her liao.. maybe wat i can conclude is let's just enjoy her services.. and maybe sometime each visit we can buy some tibits for her to eat..like chocolate etc etc...
i think i have to wait til 2 weeks or more to see here again.. just finish bmt.. tmr have to report to new unit :eek: ... sian man.. jac jac jac....

hurricane2004
12-12-2004, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=too_hot]the best way to prevent/minimise risk of bros asking her the "sensitive question" ...

"Senaitive qtn' mean those like relationship n finanical problem. I hv know a WL who start wkg at GL for 150D to wkg at PT for 30D. She hv cancelled her Yellow Card for 3 times during the past 10 Yrs stay. She told me personally 1st time wkg (3 yrs) due to the Parent own large gambling debt, after solving her family problem, stop wkg, go back n hope to find a husband to marry. After less than 2 yrs, 2nd time wkg(2 yrs) due to divorce n want to forget those bad thing. After wkg for 3yrs, Cancel the Yellow card again due to, finding herself a new lover so want to start family again. But worst to come, this man cheated all her saving n hv to come to work again. I was surprise she manage to re-apply for such permit for so many times. I think the Imm Offr also pity her.

So kindly do not dig up their sad experience. Always ask them to take care their bodies, talk abt some jokes to ligthen the atmosphere during the sess.

too_hot
12-12-2004, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=too_hot]the best way to prevent/minimise risk of bros asking her the "sensitive question" ...

"Senaitive qtn' mean those like relationship n finanical problem. I hv know a WL who start wkg at GL for 150D to wkg at PT for 30D.

So kindly do not dig up their sad experience. Always ask them to take care their bodies, talk abt some jokes to ligthen the atmosphere during the sess.

err....no la, the sensitive qn i mentioned refers specifically to the scar that jac has on her abdomen. not her past loves or watever. as u may have observed from the past several posting, a few die-hard jac fans are concerned abt how she got it. but asking her directly is a strict no-no. so we trying to ask bro idoru to shed light...

funseeker
12-12-2004, 11:37 PM
err....no la, the sensitive qn i mentioned refers specifically to the scar that jac has on her abdomen. not her past loves or watever. as u may have observed from the past several posting, a few die-hard jac fans are concerned abt how she got it. but asking her directly is a strict no-no. so we trying to ask bro idoru to shed light...

Hi all, the best way to show your concern for Jac is to ignore the scar and proceed with your happiness. That is the purpose of the visit. $50 well spent and $50 well earn. A win-win for everyone.

If we get into the detail of the scar, there will be more like her family, how she enter in this line, her man etc.. So many thing and there will be no ending.

slashGNR
13-12-2004, 01:20 AM
Hi all, the best way to show your concern for Jac is to ignore the scar and proceed with your happiness. That is the purpose of the visit. $50 well spent and $50 well earn. A win-win for everyone.

If we get into the detail of the scar, there will be more like her family, how she enter in this line, her man etc.. So many thing and there will be no ending.

Exactly....I think we should stop the discussion about her personal stuff, at the end of the day, like 1 bro said, there's nothing we can do about it....

Adios...

V|ernar
13-12-2004, 03:36 AM
went today , didnt get to see her.

just my luck ba~

i dont go petain.. since all brothers say she is the Queen.. must pay a visit right? :p

Yun , V|erNar

too_hot
13-12-2004, 07:41 PM
went today , didnt get to see her.

just my luck ba~

i dont go petain.. since all brothers say she is the Queen.. must pay a visit right? :p

Yun , V|erNar

i take it ur "today" is sunday since ur posting is 3.30AM monday morning. if it is, bro, my goddess doesn't work on sunday. u can try again this week during weekdays. i tink sat oso can. but sunday, no.

me, on the other hand, had my 4th session with her in 7 days today. luckily there is some small variation to her SOP so each time its a bit different - though i was say its not always for the better, eg. only 2 out of the 4 visits she give me goodbye kiss. but the main SOP sequence is the same la (wash, didi, tit rub, bbbj + nibbling balls and area around didi then actual bonking in multiple positions). btw she say my missionary very good (bro ang, wan me to teach u? hehe)

good luck!

ang076
13-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Sorry, bro too hot, I am heavier than Jac, I dont have the heart to make women suffer . I prefer women to be on top of me.. :p

V|ernar
13-12-2004, 08:43 PM
*slap myself*

oh.. was reading the forum yesterday afternoon after having a good battle with a girl from ipanema , then friend call to go dickson spa for a relax moment.

then someone talk abt the petain queen and i remember that some brothers was talking abt her in the forum , since i am at dickson spa.. and it so close down the road , must well pay her a visit . :p

didnt know that she doesnt work on sunday , thxs too hot brother , will pay her a visit this week ba.. mostly weekday.

V|erNar

hurricane2004
13-12-2004, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=too_hot]i take it ur "today" is sunday since ur posting is 3.30AM monday morning. if it is, bro, my goddess doesn't work on sunday. u can try again this week during weekdays. i tink sat oso can. but sunday, no.

Hi Bros, since u hv a high success rate of bonking JAC, u may know what time she stop work in the evening. As I hv went there after work (6 - 7.30pm) several time, but door show "CLOSED". Pls adv. Thks.

too_hot
13-12-2004, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=too_hot]i take it ur "today" is sunday since ur posting is 3.30AM monday morning. if it is, bro, my goddess doesn't work on sunday. u can try again this week during weekdays. i tink sat oso can. but sunday, no.

Hi Bros, since u hv a high success rate of bonking JAC, u may know what time she stop work in the evening. As I hv went there after work (6 - 7.30pm) several time, but door show "CLOSED". Pls adv. Thks.

as i know, jac works mon to sat, 12noon to 8pm. or at least round abt those times. BUT i must stress she can get irregular at times. she can suddenly go MIA for 1 or 2 weeks at a stretch. i believe this is cos she is on SVP (Social Visit Pass) which allows malaysians to come in for 2 weeks max before they must return to malaysia and then re-enter for another 2 weeks (its the same with those thai/philipines FLs). and maybe during these enforced breaks she goes back to KL and rest (and maybe settle some of her personal stuff). was ur "several times" sometime last week or previous weeks? cos the 1 or 2 weeks prior to last week, she wasn't around (u'll know cos lots of bros here will complain).

i wouldnt say its a success rate thing. either she is working or she is not. i know she was working the whole of last week (i teased her saying dun anyhow go away without telling me). so as long as u dun mind waiting (typically 30mins), u'll get ur chance.

finally, she is her own boss, if she dun feel like it, she can dun come. but last whole week she was working. and since she is there today i take it she should be there for at least most of this week (i'm intending another visit on fri) - but dun sue me if she's not (caveat emptor!!)

good luck!!

p.s. be gentle with her k?

Idoru
14-12-2004, 07:11 AM
[QUOTE=too_hot] i believe this is cos she is on SVP (Social Visit Pass) which allows malaysians to come in for 2 weeks max before they must return to malaysia and then re-enter for another 2 weeks (its the same with those thai/philipines FLs).

WLs with Yellow Cards can stay in Sillypore for 3 to 6 months. (SVP.)
Jac is aware of this Forum so do not mention about her "SCAR" if you do not want her to be MIA. She has a phobia regarding her scar that is why she keeps asking her fans whether anyone writes about it. Let us talk about her good services and nothing else so that she is happy and will be around for us for a good solid 3 to 6 months, just like in the good old days.
Cheers

thegamex
14-12-2004, 03:11 PM
gosh man, what up with you people? get a hold of yourself man! fuck the girl,enjoy it and then go home, stop having that kind of thoughts! you end up nothing but trouble and mental torture :eek:

it not going to be just the money issue whether a working girl end up with her customers or not, it all about alots of emotional battle within yourself, and at the end of the day, trusts! question like will you restrict yourself from bringing her past when you guys get into a fight? can she trust you? after all she meet you at the most unlikely place on earth. getting involved in a relationship with a common girl is really one hell of a ride, least we are talking about someone with a colour background

and all bros, please stop generating all kind of romancing situation of how poor things these girls are, having to support family, or happen to be cheat by some gangster boyfriend. the situation might be after all, it she herself that is the willingly player after all

Hasa Sas
14-12-2004, 05:39 PM
gosh man, what up with you people? get a hold of yourself man! fuck the girl,enjoy it and then go home, stop having that kind of thoughts! you end up nothing but trouble and mental torture :eek:

it not going to be just the money issue whether a working girl end up with her customers or not, it all about alots of emotional battle within yourself, and at the end of the day, trusts! question like will you restrict yourself from bringing her past when you guys get into a fight? can she trust you? after all she meet you at the most unlikely place on earth. getting involved in a relationship with a common girl is really one hell of a ride, least we are talking about someone with a colour background

and all bros, please stop generating all kind of romancing situation of how poor things these girls are, having to support family, or happen to be cheat by some gangster boyfriend. the situation might be after all, it she herself that is the willingly player after all

2 points you....well said :)

rawcommando
14-12-2004, 08:20 PM
yea...i strongly agree, thats why i rarely go bonk jac even if theres no queue. till now, ive only tried 8 woman in petain. and no matter how gd their services are... i will rather try new 1s... well, jus my personal opinion. :)

chinatown
15-12-2004, 12:20 AM
went to petain

walk past h7 r1
saw this exceptionally pretty gal

so log on to sammyboy try to see who this gal is

so if ia m not wrong h7r1 gal is jac right

ok just now went to see see look look
saw a queue outside her room

must be a ang pai i think

client walk out , confirm

is she the same gal who occupied the room as a few yrs back???

i recall a pretty gal in that room who alwasy wear pink dress
i call her 'LITTLE PRINCESS"

is she the same gal???

ok this is the sad part of the story

when the client walk out i was already standing near the door trying to tkae a goood look at who the gal is

oh my she is so pretty , hard to believe u cna find such quality in petain

but the client that walk out is an old man , with a disfigured face and lips

really , if u dun believe u can ask her whether she have such a client on 14 dec

at that point felt so sad for her

of course i am not against that man , just that if her life have been luckier, she dun have to do it with old men, and those not really good looking type

she can do it with her bf

dr fun
15-12-2004, 12:49 AM

Well said, bro. At the end of the day, she most probably came to this line by her own accord. :rolleyes:

BLACKnTHIN
15-12-2004, 03:24 PM
All JacLovers,

I have a fantasy that I think Jac can help to fulfil. Therefore, need to check with u bros, any idea is there a CD player in her room?

BnT

funseeker
15-12-2004, 05:50 PM
All JacLovers,

I have a fantasy that I think Jac can help to fulfil. Therefore, need to check with u bros, any idea is there a CD player in her room?

BnT

Brother, I know there is a radio set but don't know whether it supports CD. Interest to know why you need the CD player? :D

funseeker
15-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Wow, brother too_hot, 4 times in a week. You are really into it.. haha.. Hope you know what you are doing. Update us if you are successful.

DehOne
15-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Can I respectfully suggest to all the Jac fans here that perhaps they should start a separate thread devoted just to her. That way all her 'worshipers' will know where to go to sing her praises and this thread can revert back to being a general overview of Petain WLs?

I would also reiterate The Gamex advice about not 'falling for her'. It seems like many of the brudders here have become infatuated with the lady. The are only making things difficult for themselves with this. Pls, for your own sake, don't 'romanticise' her situation. At the end of the day, she is there by her own choice. I am very sure that she doesn't need to be or want to be 'rescued'. Enjoy the service she gives you and get on with your own lives.

Cheers and happy cheonging! :D

rawcommando
15-12-2004, 08:26 PM
If she works from 12-8pm daily, each customer spends $50 n takes 20mins. less 1hr for lunch n maybe 1hr for low periods with no customer(dun think so...theres always a queue) 3(20mins block) x 8hrs= 24customers means $1.2k a day. work for 1 month 28 x $1.2k= $33.6k if she works oni 11 months a yr, thats $369600 annual income. work 3 yrs n shes a millionaire already. Any1 still thinks she wans to b "rescued"? haha

Anyway, heres my FR on H1R9

Looks 5.5/10 (sorry ar..a bit overaged)
body 5/10 (ok la...but perhaps age has caught up.. flabby in most areas but skin texture still smooth)
boobs C cup got la (nipple quite nicely shaped brownish)
BM 6/10 v hardworking but any1 cum while doin BM b4??? heeheh. not me!
BJ none (she doesnt do blowjob)
FJ 6/10 (start by guanyin on lotus den old man push cart n doggie)
attitude 7/10 v friendly n a bit chatty.

damage $30
RTF no... still prefer try more pussies la

:)

too_hot
15-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Wow, brother too_hot, 4 times in a week. You are really into it.. haha.. Hope you know what you are doing. Update us if you are successful.

dun worry, this week onwards cooling off a bit. last week was my first visit to her so i just wanted to make an impression by going often so that she'll remember me. now that i know she remembers me, prob reduce to something like twice in 2 weeks :)

too_hot
15-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Can I respectfully suggest to all the Jac fans here that perhaps they should start a separate thread devoted just to her. That way all her 'worshipers' will know where to go to sing her praises and this thread can revert back to being a general overview of Petain WLs?

I would also reiterate The Gamex advice about not 'falling for her'. It seems like many of the brudders here have become infatuated with the lady. The are only making things difficult for themselves with this. Pls, for your own sake, don't 'romanticise' her situation. At the end of the day, she is there by her own choice. I am very sure that she doesn't need to be or want to be 'rescued'. Enjoy the service she gives you and get on with your own lives.

Cheers and happy cheonging! :D

yeah might be a good idea (to start a separate thread).

with regards to falling for her, dun worry la, i think most bros here are still sane enuff to separate reality and fantasy. BUT i tink its normal for some of us bros who do feel for her cos she makes us feel good. that's normal human behaviour right? we like ppl who make us happy. i tink its nice to see that we are still humans and we try our best not to rgd them (WLs) as piece of meat. of cos this in entirely IMHO as some ppl would feel its better just to keep it "professional" and they have a right to their own opinions. to each his own. at the end of the day, Jac (and other WLs) will service u whether in ur mind, she is someone u care abt or just a piece of meat.

so lets not argue over this.

too_hot
15-12-2004, 09:09 PM
If she works from 12-8pm daily, each customer spends $50 n takes 20mins. less 1hr for lunch n maybe 1hr for low periods with no customer(dun think so...theres always a queue) 3(20mins block) x 8hrs= 24customers means $1.2k a day. work for 1 month 28 x $1.2k= $33.6k if she works oni 11 months a yr, thats $369600 annual income. work 3 yrs n shes a millionaire already. Any1 still thinks she wans to b "rescued"? haha

Anyway, heres my FR on H1R9

ya, i've done the math before oreadi (in another posting). actually i tink each session is only 15mins. i've timed a few already haha! then when i asked her abt "booking", she told me $100 for 30mins, $150 for 45mins. so i tink the basic $50 is 15mins. anyway, yes we all agree that she is doing very well financially. but money is not everything. when we say rescued, i dun tink we mean financially. i tink we mean from doing this kind of job that have to service any man that passes her door, no matter how he looks, smells, behaves, etc. that's why if i know i'm visiting her, i'll make sure i try to be look my best. sometimes i wonder wat if she gets a psychotic violent customer? wats going to happen? or someone who hasn't bathed in a week, etc...

Have anyone tried H1R6? jac's diagonal neighbour. she seems to have some customers although she charges $50. i imagine she should be quite good.

H1R9 seems always to have ppl, never see the WL before.

Computer
15-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Have anyone tried H1R6? jac's diagonal neighbour. she seems to have some customers although she charges $50. i imagine she should be quite good.
H1R6 is jac's neighbour? are we talking abt the same jac?

too_hot
16-12-2004, 12:11 AM
H1R6 is jac's neighbour? are we talking abt the same jac?

paisay, paisay :o i mean H7R6 wtf am i tinking??

Fat Fatt
16-12-2004, 01:20 AM
I have been Jac's regular for some time. In fact, I wrote some reports about her before she got so popular.

She is a very nice girl, but just with poor luck. I know it is a trap to fall in love with a WL, but she gives you such a feeling that you would want to hug her and say all the troubles would go away.

Well, I do not have the financial strength to help, otherwise i would try. Of course, I am prepared to forego the money then. In my earlier report, i think I may have offended some people in the threads, like ah pehs. No ill intentions. I just mean that at Jac's age, she should be having boyfriend(s) her age, and happily enjoying a normal life. Instead, she has to serve clients from all walks of life and all ages. It is a bit hard on her, and in fact has changed her since I first knew her. Well if they have the choice, who would want to be a WL, unless they are materialistic and hard up for money, ;which I think Jac is not that kind.

Idoru
16-12-2004, 07:37 AM
i think I may have offended some people in the threads, like ah pehs. No ill intentions. I just mean that at Jac's age, she should be having boyfriend(s) her age, and happily enjoying a normal life. Instead, she has to serve clients from all walks of life and all ages. It is a bit hard on her, and in fact has changed her since I first knew her. Well if they have the choice, who would want to be a WL, unless they are materialistic and hard up for money, ;which I think Jac is not that kind.

I did asked my regular WL this question about servicing dirty looking and old Ah Peks and this is her answers. She said she only conditioned her mind about the money received. Moan and groan loudly just to finish him off as soon as possible and never have any eye contact. She also console herself by thinking she is doing a good deed helping lonely soul. Said she learned the trick from seasoned WLs. It was hard in the beginning but money overcame all those difficulties.

too_hot
17-12-2004, 09:47 PM
I have been Jac's regular for some time. In fact, I wrote some reports about her before she got so popular.

She is a very nice girl, but just with poor luck. I know it is a trap to fall in love with a WL, but she gives you such a feeling that you would want to hug her and say all the troubles would go away.

Well, I do not have the financial strength to help, otherwise i would try. Of course, I am prepared to forego the money then.

aiyo, i dun tink wat jac needs is money la...

too_hot
17-12-2004, 09:50 PM
I did asked my regular WL this question about servicing dirty looking and old Ah Peks and this is her answers. She said she only conditioned her mind about the money received. Moan and groan loudly just to finish him off as soon as possible and never have any eye contact. She also console herself by thinking she is doing a good deed helping lonely soul. Said she learned the trick from seasoned WLs. It was hard in the beginning but money overcame all those difficulties.

but jac always makes eye contact with us....once after a bonk, i was more tired then usual, she leaned to me and gave me a good gentle kiss to (quote) "make my tiredness go away"....she really does make the effort to treat us well...

Idoru
18-12-2004, 07:45 AM
but jac always makes eye contact with us....once after a bonk, i was more tired then usual, she leaned to me and gave me a good gentle kiss to (quote) "make my tiredness go away"....she really does make the effort to treat us well...

Hi Bro TooHot, I am an old man but we do get along very well. Once after a hectic session she told me she wanted another time. I was so shocked and dumb folded but she read my body language and said she meant another deep frenching to bid me farewell. This Princess really has got PR. As for no eye contact that is reserved for those that she only do it for money. I once saw her giving a dirty look at one potential customer and beckoned me in instead.
Cheers

funseeker
18-12-2004, 12:02 PM
Hi Brothers,

Look like the posts are moving toward comparsing services recevied from Jac. I am sure everyone would dream to be the only one to get the exclusive services from her, but then we dont know what happen inside the room. The brother inside might be getting the perfect treatment.

I do not want to add on to what level of service I got from her, instead I would say every customer of her will receive different level of treatment depending on

1. Comfort
2. Look / Smell
3. Age (sorry, I have to admit this as a factor although I am old too)

Let move on.

GrieGzEters
18-12-2004, 12:36 PM
hmmm... i guess u r right.. everyone sure recieve diff treatment from her... but i guess let's us all enjoy her services huh... btw me onli 21.. u think i will have the perfect treatment from her? hehheheh.... :D

funseeker
18-12-2004, 01:21 PM
hmmm... i guess u r right.. everyone sure recieve diff treatment from her... but i guess let's us all enjoy her services huh... btw me onli 21.. u think i will have the perfect treatment from her? hehheheh.... :D

Hi Brother, I dont know what is the perfect treatment, but if you are happy with what you are receiving, you are already a winner. Winner = getting more than what you expected for a $50 note. :D So some win big and some win small. I am sure there are loser as well. My message is dont compare how much you win.

I think her perfect treatment is only for her love one. We can only dream about it.

too_hot
18-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Hi Bro TooHot, I am an old man but we do get along very well. Once after a hectic session she told me she wanted another time. I was so shocked and dumb folded but she read my body language and said she meant another deep frenching to bid me farewell. This Princess really has got PR. As for no eye contact that is reserved for those that she only do it for money. I once saw her giving a dirty look at one potential customer and beckoned me in instead.
Cheers

hi bro, u keep saying u're an old man....how old r u?? can't be THAT old right? its not cos i'm doubting u, but i tink u're just being modest...cheers :)

too_hot
18-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Hi Brother, I dont know what is the perfect treatment, but if you are happy with what you are receiving, you are already a winner. Winner = getting more than what you expected for a $50 note. :D So some win big and some win small. I am sure there are loser as well. My message is dont compare how much you win.

I think her perfect treatment is only for her love one. We can only dream about it.

err...i dun know abt the rest la....but it seems i may have accidentally started this "compare & contrast" thing. actually there was no intention to compare/compete who jac treats better, i was replying to a bro who said that WLs just do their job without looking at the person, etc and my reply was that jac maintains eye contact (as many bros here have said, she has the CFM face when doing bj)...the extra part abt how she knows how to treat us bros was meant as a compliment for her "PR" skills as bro idoru has oso noted...

anyway, jac is not a robot. other than the 3 factors listed by a bro earlier, i tink her oen personal state of mind/emotions/mood at that time matters too...so dun feel bad if u hear one bro got this but u did not cos she can't possibly remember every single step. and we wouldn't want her to either right? i tink if everytime we visit her, the SOP is exactly the same, we will sian sooner rather than later. so for me, each time i visit her, there is still a thrill to see how jac treats me...

Idoru
19-12-2004, 08:42 AM
err...i tink if everytime we visit her, the SOP is exactly the same, we will sian sooner rather than later. so for me, each time i visit her, there is still a thrill to see how jac treats me...

I am really an old man. I started cheonging in 1956 and sorry to say that you were not born yet, no offence. What you have said about "each time I visit her there is still a thrill to see how jac treats me..." is very correct and the expected treatment is very elusive and we keep on seeking for it and that’s where we get addicted to commercial sex. "Welcome to the Family" Why do people go to HC and asked for the receptionist to recommend an unknown gal? Same trill as you have stated, again why do some woman go for only one encounter overnight stand? Same reason. Unconsciously human are born gambler in life, sex and in everyday's life. Must say it's an expensive trill..
Cheers

bozocum
19-12-2004, 03:32 PM
I am really an old man. I started cheonging in 1956 and sorry to say that you were not born yet, no offence. What you have said about "each time I visit her there is still a thrill to see how jac treats me..." is very correct and the expected treatment is very elusive and we keep on seeking for it and that’s where we get addicted to commercial sex. "Welcome to the Family" Why do people go to HC and asked for the receptionist to recommend an unknown gal? Same trill as you have stated, again why do some woman go for only one encounter overnight stand? Same reason. Unconsciously human are born gambler in life, sex and in everyday's life. Must say it's an expensive trill..
Cheers
COOL ! Started chionging 1956, heard lots of story about services of Keong Siak and Petain,please enlighten us on how the place evolved,, thanks..

slashGNR
19-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I am really an old man. I started cheonging in 1956 ............

Cheers

Wow...I got to salute you bro...started in 1956 and still active....

Adios...

snakehead
19-12-2004, 07:04 PM
I am really an old man. I started cheonging in 1956 and sorry to say that you were not born yet.......

And i tot i was the OLD MAN there.......1956 i tink my pubic hair just starting to grow.....kekekeke......collect CPF oredi now must start distributing to the WLs...

bro snakehead

trendyboy
19-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Bro Idoru,

Tell us more leh.....i newbie very gaen leh....
about old bird story....

Thanks

iveco
20-12-2004, 06:53 AM
just ask what H?R? is jac located??

popiah
20-12-2004, 07:36 AM
just ask what H?R? is jac located??

hi bro,

dont be lazy........please read through the earlier thread for more information................or else you will be kicked by everyone in this thread.

Name : jacqueline or jac
Damage : S$50
House : 7
Room : 01 (2nd level)
waiting time : 5 mins to 2 hours depending on your luck.
OPerating hour : 12 to 8 pm. (monday to saturday) - "DEPEND"

enjoy her good service.

funseeker
20-12-2004, 08:46 PM
hi bro,

dont be lazy........please read through the earlier thread for more information................or else you will be kicked by everyone in this thread.

Name : jacqueline or jac
Damage : S$50
House : 7
Room : 01 (2nd level)
waiting time : 5 mins to 2 hours depending on your luck.
OPerating hour : 12 to 8 pm. (monday to saturday) - "DEPEND"

enjoy her good service.

Our dear Jac went MIA again. Anyone know when she will be back? :(

Licky88
21-12-2004, 12:25 AM

Oh my God!!!! I really miss her!

too_hot
21-12-2004, 08:42 AM

must have gone home for christmas la....saw a couple of WL doors (incl Pat) oso go home for one month break....

skyl1ne
21-12-2004, 12:08 PM
was there yesterday frm 12-1+ not much wl around. h5 only 1 wl working n there's always a que for her dun understand y .. 2 doors before the stairs on the left. notice this wl at h7 3-4 doors frm the right, door just beside a pillar, quite nice .. any reports on her?

cannibal
23-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Just came back bonking WL in H2, the only chinese in the House. She is rather talkative but friendly. Her BJ was not something to shout about but shiok - with Hot and Cold water. Price S$20.

trendyboy
24-12-2004, 12:42 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if there are any FR on H16r16,it was the last room,i noticed this WL always do knitting,with door just slightly open.

Care to share your report?

Thanks

sanji37
24-12-2004, 02:48 PM
was wondering nwaday so high tech...almoz every1 has a camera fone..any1 took any shot of them instead of saying the hse n door no...

popiah
24-12-2004, 04:55 PM
was wondering nwaday so high tech...almoz every1 has a camera fone..any1 took any shot of them instead of saying the hse n door no...

hi bro,

do not invade their privacy, if u happen to take the photo without their consent and caught, u will be in serious problem.................such as banning in petain, police case, gangster case, etc......

TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.......

popiah
24-12-2004, 05:08 PM
hi all petain WL and Cheongster,

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2004.

First of all, i would like to wish JAC H701, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, thanks for your tireless effort to serve me whenever i was with u.

Secondly, all Working Lady (GOOD OR BAD) a merry christmas only.

Lastly, to all petain's cheongster, CHEONG CHEONG CHEONG...... :D

funseeker
24-12-2004, 11:15 PM
hi all petain WL and Cheongster,

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2004.

First of all, i would like to wish JAC H701, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, thanks for your tireless effort to serve me whenever i was with u.

Secondly, all Working Lady (GOOD OR BAD) a merry christmas only.

Lastly, to all petain's cheongster, CHEONG CHEONG CHEONG...... :D

Brother, you must have know when Jac is coming back, share with us. :D A lot of brother miss her. True, Merry christmas to Jac and all the WL in Petain.

Metric
25-12-2004, 12:15 AM
just ask yourself whether u want your pic to be taken when u r in Petain and posted here. if your answer is no, pls don't do that to others!

popiah
25-12-2004, 06:30 AM
just ask yourself whether u want your pic to be taken when u r in Petain and posted here. if your answer is no, pls don't do that to others!

hi metric,

well said.....support u all the way man........

On behalf of "Queen of Petain", i personnally up u one point. :)

toothbrush
25-12-2004, 07:47 PM

Will be trying out her soon after u hearing your FR on her.. :D

popiah
25-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Will be trying out her soon after u hearing your FR on her.. :D

hi CO PA , toothbrush,

as what we had shared yesterday evening, it will definitely brighten up your days and week once u try her.

I have pm u her no. so that its wont be a fruitless trip for u.

ENJOY SEXISFACTION WITH "QUEEN OF PETAIN"

V|ernar
26-12-2004, 04:39 AM

i went down 5 times and didnt even get a chance to see her!

how come no one pm me her number? :p

popiah
26-12-2004, 08:26 AM
i went down 5 times and didnt even get a chance to see her!

how come no one pm me her number? :p

hi bros,

i had pm you the Queen of Petain no. so that its wont be a fruitless trip for you also since u must be anxious to try her.

ENJOY SEXISFACTION WITH THE QUEEN OF PETAIN,

funseeker
26-12-2004, 09:50 AM
hi bros,

i had pm you the Queen of Petain no. so that its wont be a fruitless trip for you also since u must be anxious to try her.

ENJOY SEXISFACTION WITH THE QUEEN OF PETAIN,

Hi brother, hope the number is not mis-used. According to her, this number when turn on, it indicates that she is working. It is not for booking purposes. She will not take the call. Please hang up after the first ring so it will not affect the mood in the room. :D To continue to enjoy her service, let follow her rules.

popiah
26-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Hi brother, hope the number is not mis-used. According to her, this number when turn on, it indicates that she is working. It is not for booking purposes. She will not take the call. Please hang up after the first ring so it will not affect the mood in the room. :D To continue to enjoy her service, let follow her rules.

hi funseeker,

We as the fans of Queen of Petain hoping that all cheongster to well treat her and i believe u too will laki WELL TREAT her. Her phone is always in silent mode so its wont affect the atmosphere inside the room.

enjoy.....thanks funseeker for your concerns to her.

three cheers to you.

too_hot
26-12-2004, 11:24 AM
hi funseeker,

We as the fans of Queen of Petain hoping that all cheongster to well treat her and i believe u too will laki WELL TREAT her. Her phone is always in silent mode so its wont affect the atmosphere inside the room.

enjoy.....thanks funseeker for your concerns to her.

three cheers to you.

no, her phone is not on silent mode - not always anyway cos there were a couple of occassions when i was with her and the phone made a beep. I'm oso not sure if her royal highness, the Queen would be happy if she knew u were passing her number around. i dun tink she gives it out freely....only to those sufficiently regular...

GrieGzEters
26-12-2004, 11:35 AM
hmmm.. actually she dun give out her num freely... i think unless u r her regulars or maybe she took a liking for u than she will give out her nums...

popiah
26-12-2004, 02:36 PM
hmmm.. actually she dun give out her num freely... i think unless u r her regulars or maybe she took a liking for u than she will give out her nums...

Hi bro,

From my point of view, she doesnt mind as long she got good and faithful customer like us except indian/baganlesh foreign worker. This is why she dont like to work on sunday and public holiday as most foreign worker are their off day.

A harmless call to Queen of Petain will NOT cause any physical, mental and $$ damages to her but its really help alot of cheongster to save alot of times and $$. Me used to go petain and discovered that she is not working and its really frustrated me at the point of times. :mad:

I hope the above comment wont annoy anyone and its just a piece of advice.

Me got to go now.....already booked "MAID FOR SEX" (Thread : FL Dome)at .....Hotel .....at .....Hours.

V|ernar
26-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi brother, hope the number is not mis-used. According to her, this number when turn on, it indicates that she is working. It is not for booking purposes. She will not take the call. Please hang up after the first ring so it will not affect the mood in the room. To continue to enjoy her service, let follow her rules.

ok , will take note.

thxs!

toothbrush
26-12-2004, 09:58 PM
hi CO PA , toothbrush,

as what we had shared yesterday evening, it will definitely brighten up your days and week once u try her.

ENJOY SEXISFACTION WITH "QUEEN OF PETAIN"

forgive me for being ignorance.... i dunno the petain place well.
still a newbie to petain scene

popiah
26-12-2004, 10:34 PM
forgive me for being ignorance.... i dunno the petain place well.
still a newbie to petain scene

just call for a cab and tell uncle u want to go "Banana Leg" and once u reach there u will see alot of Ah Pek walking here and there.

If still cannot find, call me.......u know my nos.!!!

funseeker
26-12-2004, 11:29 PM
just call for a cab and tell uncle u want to go "Banana Leg" and once u reach there u will see alot of Ah Pek walking here and there.

If still cannot find, call me.......u know my nos.!!!

I am one of those Ah Pek and hang around the leg of banana... :p

Anyway, hope you have a nice session with the maid, but bear in mind to take necessary pre-caution and not affecting our Queen in anyway.

Cheer

popiah
26-12-2004, 11:38 PM
I am one of those Ah Pek and hang around the leg of banana... :p

Anyway, hope you have a nice session with the maid, but bear in mind to take necessary pre-caution and not affecting our Queen in anyway.

Cheer

hi funseeker,

want to know my fr on the "maid for sex" please click below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=712343#post712343

Licky88
27-12-2004, 12:23 AM
hi funseeker,

want to know my fr on the "maid for sex" please click below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=712343#post712343

Excellent ! Thks !

Fat Fatt
27-12-2004, 01:06 AM
Finally found a photo published in FHM that looks like our Queen. If you got dec issue of FHM, in the 20 finalist of next door girl, there is this Anatasia. Our queen resembles about 75% of her, especially the CFM look.

popiah
27-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Finally found a photo published in FHM that looks like our Queen. If you got dec issue of FHM, in the 20 finalist of next door girl, there is this Anatasia. Our queen resembles about 75% of her, especially the CFM look.

hi bro,

someone must have taken a photo of her and sent it to FHM for publishment, die lah.....she will be very famous in due time and might even end up in acting and singing. So worried and concerns now. :D

BabySpiderman
27-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Visited Petain two Saturdays ago and after several rounds of recce, finally spotted someone I find attractive. If my memory did not fail me, it should be H7R2. The house entrance is just opposite the provision shop and 2nd room on the right.

No frenching, can kiss face, neck, boobs....

Ratings:
======
Name: Zhen Zhen (from Malaysia)
Looks: 8/10 (Pretty and chio looking aunty type)
Body: 6.5/10 (Meaty)
Boobs: 5/10 (A+ cup)
FJ: 6/10
Damage: $30
RTF: Maybe (Service and feeling so so only, just like I am attracted by that sexy aunty look of hers... :)

funseeker
27-12-2004, 03:04 PM

The queen is working today. Her phone rang. Cheer to the her return. :D

Idoru
27-12-2004, 05:25 PM
The queen is working today. Her phone rang. Cheer to the her return. :D

Do take note that she left at 3:45pm. so no point going in the evening.
Cheers

popiah
27-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Cheers

hi bro Idoru,

thanks for your prompt information for the fan of "QUEEN OF PETAIN".

Must be something wrong to her or her family, normally she wont do that, or is it some bros injured her this early afternoon ? :mad:

too_hot
27-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Visited Petain two Saturdays ago and after several rounds of recce, finally spotted someone I find attractive. If my memory did not fail me, it should be H7R2. The house entrance is just opposite the provision shop and 2nd room on the right.

yes yes i remember her. quite pretty for an "aunty". when i passed by, she was lying on the bed, i could not tell how old she really was. this was only my 2nd ever visit to PT so very greenhorn. anyway after i walked in and she stripped i was immediately dissapointed cos her butt (facing me) was big and saggy - sorry, no offence. but since go in oreadi, not nice to back out so continue on. i guess i was really turned off and i just lie there like stupid. then she use her hand to rub here and there but to no effect. she some more say her rubbing is usually enuff to make ppl marikita. after a few minutes i gave up and told her forget it. told her i was new to this and feel awkward having sex with stranger. so i left. but yes, agree she is pretty for her age.

phonecards35
27-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Cheers

hi bros,

fyi, Jac leave at 3.45pm. Kathy H10R10 come to work at 3.10pm, already a queue when she reach there. Hope my pt will not be reduce this round now

regards
Phonecards

funseeker
27-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Cheers

Brother, you sound like her OKT, knowing the time so well. Hahah.. or you are her last customer. :D

Idoru
27-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Brother, you sound like her OKT, knowing the time so well. Hahah.. or you are her last customer. :D

Frankly speaking I did not go for her, I went to look for my regular and saw her leaving dressed in sexy branded attires and she looks WOWWW.
Cheers

funseeker
27-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Frankly speaking I did not go for her, I went to look for my regular and saw her leaving dressed in sexy branded attires and she looks WOWWW.
Cheers

She know how to make herself looks good with those branded stuff.. If she wear those during her office hour, the queue will go all the way to the road of Petain. Wow, just imagine you have the chance to remove them one by one.. :D

Metric
28-12-2004, 12:21 AM
hi metric,

well said.....support u all the way man........

Thanks popiah for the point.

Just doing my part for her highness, the Queen. :D

popiah
28-12-2004, 07:59 AM
Thanks popiah for the point.

Just doing my part for her highness, the Queen. :D

hi bro,

Dont mention, just doing my parts to protect our "QUEEN", will be visiting her today to check whether she needs any HELP.....

all bros,

Be good to her since she came back only half a day yesterday or else she will be MIA again.

Popiah Power vs Jac Power

Idoru
28-12-2004, 08:13 AM
hi bro,

Dont mention, just doing my parts to protect our "QUEEN", will be visiting her today to check whether she needs any HELP.....

all bros,

Be good to her since she came back only half a day yesterday or else she will be MIA again.

Popiah Power vs Jac Power

Remember to remove your Cross pen you usually attached to your trouser pocket, might injure her when she gives you the welcome bear hug. ha, ha, ha
Cheers

popiah
28-12-2004, 08:16 AM
Remember to remove your Cross pen you usually attached to your trouser pocket, might injure her when she gives you the welcome bear hug. ha, ha, ha
Cheers

hi idoru,

thanks for your reminder, i will be undressing myself first before i gain entry to her room....ke ke ke :D

virginboy926
28-12-2004, 01:53 PM

Ratings:
======
Name: Zhen Zhen (from Malaysia)
Looks: 8/10 (Pretty and chio looking aunty type)
Body: 6.5/10 (Meaty)
Boobs: 5/10 (A+ cup)
FJ: 6/10

RTF: Maybe (Service and feeling so so only, just like I am attracted by that sexy aunty look of hers... :)

I have tried her before. She is kinda pretty for her age. i had post a FR abt her before. she is not rushy compare to other WL in PT. so far i had tried zhen zhen twice in PT. the WL in PT which i've tried and feel unhappy with is the WL in HSE 17 .. her name is Doris. but forget the rm number.. she is very the FXXk up .Here cannot there cannot.
Wasted my $30.

So far my target are the $30 WL.. any recommendation ? i have pass a rm in HSE 24 Rm 10. This girl look quite okie. She quote for $30. wonder any brother try her ?

So far i still stick to Zhen Zhen .. when i visit PT.

but that time i went.. twice.. Zhen zhen was not there. And got into Hse 17 and try doris.. Really regretted.

V|ernar
28-12-2004, 05:48 PM
The queen is working today. Her phone rang. Cheer to the her return

wah , when i saw this yesterday rush down..
reach PT at 4pm.. hmm.. "tio fly aeroplane by forum fellow brothers"

Do take note that she left at 3:45pm. so no point going in the evening

came back home.. found out she left at 3.45pm..

sigh , 6th trip i went and 6 empty trips.

maybe no fate to meet ba.

popiah
28-12-2004, 07:56 PM
So far my target are the $30 WL.. any recommendation ? i have pass a rm in HSE 24 Rm 10. This girl look quite okie. She quote for $30. wonder any brother try her ?

hi virgin,

u can try

H22 R3,
Look : Not Bad and young
Service : (7.5/10)
Quite accomadating.

H01R09
Look : Quite pretty on her age (my frd said like a japanese)
Service : Good (8/10)

Above are based my own opinion.

popiah
28-12-2004, 07:58 PM
wah , when i saw this yesterday rush down..
reach PT at 4pm.. hmm.. "tio fly aeroplane by forum fellow brothers"

came back home.. found out she left at 3.45pm..

sigh , 6th trip i went and 6 empty trips.

maybe no fate to meet ba.

Hi bro,

you didnt give her a call first before go down, dont waste your time and $$ lah.

If you went down 6 trip to petain without seeing her, i think u dont have the fate, i suggest u to book a unit of the UNDER CONSTRUCTION condomium beside the petain road. I think the whole CONDOM going to complete soon.

TIME IS $$
$$ IS TIME

V|ernar
29-12-2004, 12:34 AM
hmm.. can consider~

If you went down 6 trip to petain without seeing her, i think u dont have the fate, i suggest u to book a unit of the UNDER CONSTRUCTION condomium beside the petain road

virginboy926
29-12-2004, 02:09 PM
hi virgin,

u can try

H22 R3,
Quite accomadating.

H01R09
Look : Quite pretty on her age (my frd said like a japanese)
Service : Good (8/10)

Above are based my own opinion.

THanks brother.

Hse 14 rm 13 or hse 1314 ? i forget...

her name is catherine..

her service also good. but .. after i've pump for a while she rushed.. me.. to finish it at doggy style.

i hate WL rush ppl 1.. i pay and enjoy.. not to pay and get rushing service.. if i kana rush once by the WL.. i won't go back to the WL again.

BUt her service.. not bad..

just that her BOob are smaller in size.

So far i went to Hse 1.. they close very early i often went down to PT at 8+ in the evening. this hse normally close already. if i go there early i will go and try this WL in rm 9 HSe 1 .. hehe thanks for ur recommendation

Regards
VB

BigBoy123
29-12-2004, 04:52 PM
hi virgin,

u can try

H22 R3,
Quite accomadating.

h22r3 her service sux. rush u and even dun allow u touch her tits.

Idoru
29-12-2004, 07:40 PM
hi bro Idoru,

Must be something wrong to her or her family, normally she wont do that, or is it some bros injured her this early afternoon ? :mad:

Today went down to PT around 3:30pm and found Queen Jac working. There were about 7 people waiting for their turn including one who looks like an African King.
Cheers

Metric
29-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Today went down to PT around 3:30pm and found Queen Jac working. There were about 7 people waiting for their turn including one who looks like an African King.
Cheers
Maybe he is a indeed an African Tribal King who wants to take Jac back to his Tribe HQ and make her a real Queen. :D

hurricane2004
29-12-2004, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=virginboy926]I have tried her before. She is kinda pretty for her age. i had post a FR abt her before. she is not rushy compare to other WL in ...

Thks, I also did notice this WL but prev did not read any FR so do not know this WL performance. I will lk for her when my next visit to PT.

FYI, if u want to lk for mature WL, H17R01 (2Level) is also a gd performer, worth every cent. Impt thing is this WL do not rush u, can let u take own sweet time.

Licky88
29-12-2004, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=virginboy926]I have tried her before. She is kinda pretty for her age. i had post a FR abt her before. she is not rushy compare to other WL in ...

Thks, I also did notice this WL but prev did not read any FR so do not know this WL performance. I will lk for her when my next visit to PT.

FYI, if u want to lk for mature WL, H17R01 (2Level) is also a gd performer, worth every cent. Impt thing is this WL do not rush u, can let u take own sweet time.

What's the cost? Will definitely check it out since you recomend! Thks for the info.

holding
30-12-2004, 12:25 AM
Visited Petain around a mth ago and based on your recommendation, try Pat (H3r11). Really good service, unfortunately find she put it in the rubber for me before I fully solid. Really good bj, very fast pumping too....She very accomodating as she finish me off with a hj after very long pumping session and still havn't cum yet.

Damage: $40
RTF: Sure..but wanna try others good one first...

holding
30-12-2004, 12:30 AM
Visited Petain again around 2 wks ago and this time try Nancy (H14r14).

Was late that day (nearly 5pm); and was surprised 1st customer for her as she still wearing her sexy bra and g-string....And her rings around her nipples too...

Really good...as she start bj instantly without rubber and only put it on just b4 pumping session. Allow to kiss everywhere too...Finally come when in doggie...

RTF: Sure..but wanna try others good one first...

chatoh
30-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Bro Hurricane !
You wrote "FYI, if u want to lk for mature WL, H17R01 (2Level) is also a gd performer, worth every cent. Impt thing is this WL do not rush u, can let u take own sweet time.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have tried her (H17R1 second level) on several occasions. She is a late 40s lady, with mature looks. She even seems to have had plastic surgery on her face to look younger. She is friendly, does not rush. Can tock cock with her, even about football. Her service is OK. She does not provide hardcore service or BJ. But she makes up for it in her attitude and friendliness, she's always smiling and makes you feel at ease. Her PR skills are superb.
She seems to be popular with very mature men (50 plus) and Chinamen labourers. She also told me some of her regulars are mature professionals. I have never seen a young guy (younger than 30) leaving here room. I don't know if bros who fancy youn and beautiful pros like Jac, Kathy, Pat or Maggie Mee will fancy her. Furthermore she does not provide hardcore service like H16R19. H17R1a (2 level) is in my opinion a Wl that caters to guys who like to spend time with a mature lady, who is frienddly, makes you feel at ease, and who you can tock cock with, and who does not rush you.
It's justmy opinion Bros.
Have a nice day !

Licky88
30-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Bro Hurricane !
You wrote "FYI, if u want to lk for mature WL, H17R01 (2Level) is also a gd performer, worth every cent. Impt thing is this WL do not rush u, can let u take own sweet time.

Yes, I have tried her (H17R1 second level) on several occasions. She is a late 40s lady, with mature looks. She even seems to have had plastic surgery on her face to look younger. She is friendly, does not rush. Can tock cock with her, even about football. Her service is OK. She does not provide hardcore service or BJ. But she makes up for it in her attitude and friendliness, she's always smiling and makes you feel at ease. Her PR skills are superb.
She seems to be popular with very mature men (50 plus) and Chinamen labourers. She also told me some of her regulars are mature professionals. I have never seen a young guy (younger than 30) leaving here room. I don't know if bros who fancy youn and beautiful pros like Jac, Kathy, Pat or Maggie Mee will fancy her. Furthermore she does not provide hardcore service like H16R19. H17R1a (2 level) is in my opinion a Wl that caters to guys who like to spend time with a mature lady, who is frienddly, makes you feel at ease, and who you can tock cock with, and who does not rush you.
It's justmy opinion Bros.
Have a nice day ![/QUOTE]

Brudder Chatoh,

You are absolutely correct about the WL at H17R1a. I just came from there about an hour ago. I met her. She was extremely friendly BUT I did not take her as I felt that her face kind of artificial. I left and tried H10R05. She was OK for just $20 job. Quite friendly and nice WL.

It was raining so there were few ppl there. Actually wanted to try H14R14 but it seems that she was off. The WL I tried was complaining about poor business these days due to raining!

Idoru
30-12-2004, 05:26 PM
hi bro Idoru,

After a long rest her pussy was sensitive and painful anyway she is okay now and will be around during the new year and will not be MIA again.
Cheers

chatoh
30-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Bro Licky 88 !
Yes H17R1 (level 2) is extremely friendly and her attitude is great. It is true her face looks artificial as if she had plastic surgery. Once there was even a rumour in this forum that she was an ah qua, but it was proven false. I even believed for a while that it could be true because her face looks artificial.
That's why I warn to Bros that if people are looking for young and beautiful or hardcore fetish services, H17R1a(level 2), is not the choice.
Personally I prefer H17R1a(level 2), than Maggie Mee or Pat, for example. When I screw this mature lady I feel like I am screwing a friend not a pros, because before having sex we will talk cock for around like 5 minutes. Also after having sex, we will continue to talk cock for around 5 minutes. Other pros, will rush you to wash inmediately and leave the room ASAP. Also this lady will not pressure to pay her as some other pros. You can take your time. Once I got distracted by talking cock and realized I had not paid after washing and cleaning myself just before leaving her room, I apologized and paid her the fee. She thanked me. What I admired from her is that she could have scolded me or demanded the money outright.
Just my two cents worth.
"One man's meat is another man's poison"
Bye Bros !

Bro Licky88 wrote :
You are absolutely correct about the WL at H17R1a. I just came from there about an hour ago. I met her. She was extremely friendly BUT I did not take her as I felt that her face kind of artificial. I left and tried H10R05. She was OK for just $20 job. Quite friendly and nice WL.

It was raining so there were few ppl there. Actually wanted to try H14R14 but it seems that she was off. The WL I tried was complaining about poor business these days due to raining![/QUOTE]

holding
31-12-2004, 12:07 AM
After a long rest her pussy was sensitive and painful anyway she is okay now and will be around during the new year and will not be MIA again.
Cheers

Actually wanna try her today; but due to limited time (just around 1 hr+) and with around 4 guys outside the dr, mmmm....guess another day.

holding
31-12-2004, 12:13 AM
Rushing today, and went Petain around 12.40pm. Most still not open; Jac (H7r1) was around but the queue too long for me. Pat (H3r11) was on long leave till 1st wk of Jan (according to notice outside her dr).

Wait a while, finally try JiaJia (H11r9)...

mmm, her arolea (nipple) really big and yummy. Her "foreplay" (bbbj, bj) for around 5-10 mins was really good and make me wanna cum.

Finally pump in missionary and then later cum in doggie. Only not good: she don't wash up for me after session...Guess the price is a factor??? Or I nvr ask?

RTF: Sure..But wandering still wandering around...

Idoru
31-12-2004, 07:25 AM
Wait a while, finally try JiaJia (H11r9)...
RTF: Sure..But wandering still wandering around...[/QUOTE]

Am surprised that she downgrade from $50/- to $30/-? anyway she is sexually satisfying WL of Petian.
Cheers

Computer
31-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Am surprised that she downgrade from $50/- to $30/-? anyway she is sexually satisfying WL of Petian.
Cheers
i'm suprised too!...looks like its time to change target...hopefully her level of service does not downgrade with the price.

funseeker
31-12-2004, 05:33 PM
i'm suprised too!...looks like its time to change target...hopefully her level of service does not downgrade with the price.

It must be a mistake. JiaJia still cat50. Tried her last week.

slashGNR
31-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Saw Jia Jia coming to work today, intended to try her but didn't know when she gonna start....don't think she will downgrade straight from $50 to $30, the most is $40....in the end, walked to H12 to the end of the inner section the door to the right, can't recall what's the room no...a mature, a bit fleshy WL ($30)....settled for bj instead of fj...the foreplay was what I was not prepared for...her tongue was all over my face.....my lips, ears etc...she basically licked me....after some licking on the upper body, she changed to side 69 position and started to bj.....no complain about that, "cum and shoot".....

Adios...

popiah
01-01-2005, 05:03 AM
hi all bros,

"QUEEN OF PETAIN" Missing In Action (MIA) today, wow.....bian ai, me reserve my LAST FUCx of 2004 for her, yet she didnt turn up for work. Me has to reserve my FIRST FUCx of 2005 for her, dont know when she going to start work ? :(

Licky88
01-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Brudder Chatoh Thks for the advise. Will definitely give a try based on your FR. It's only $30 per session. Cantonese speaking.

Bro Licky 88 !
Yes H17R1 (level 2) is extremely friendly and her attitude is great. It is true her face looks artificial as if she had plastic surgery. Once there was even a rumour in this forum that she was an ah qua, but it was proven false. I even believed for a while that it could be true because her face looks artificial.
That's why I warn to Bros that if people are looking for young and beautiful or hardcore fetish services, H17R1a(level 2), is not the choice.
Personally I prefer H17R1a(level 2), than Maggie Mee or Pat, for example. When I screw this mature lady I feel like I am screwing a friend not a pros, because before having sex we will talk cock for around like 5 minutes. Also after having sex, we will continue to talk cock for around 5 minutes. Other pros, will rush you to wash inmediately and leave the room ASAP. Also this lady will not pressure to pay her as some other pros. You can take your time. Once I got distracted by talking cock and realized I had not paid after washing and cleaning myself just before leaving her room, I apologized and paid her the fee. She thanked me. What I admired from her is that she could have scolded me or demanded the money outright.
Just my two cents worth.
"One man's meat is another man's poison"
Bye Bros !

Bro Licky88 wrote :

It was raining so there were few ppl there. Actually wanted to try H14R14 but it seems that she was off. The WL I tried was complaining about poor business these days due to raining![/QUOTE]

virginboy926
01-01-2005, 02:05 PM
hse 17 rm 1 or 1a ?
abit confusing.

anyway, how much is the damage ? thanks bro

hurricane2004
02-01-2005, 07:33 PM
hse 17 rm 1 or 1a ?
abit confusing.

anyway, how much is the damage ? thanks bro
Is Hse 17 Rm 1 (2 Flrl) or hse 17 Rm 1 A (Both is the same). The Rm is situation on the 2 Floor, turn right, first Rm. Damage cause is 30D.

holding
02-01-2005, 10:50 PM
It must be a mistake. JiaJia still cat50. Tried her last week.

Perhaps she quoted me special price? but that day I tried her she complained her throat got phelgm; perhaps that's why cheaper rate???

but her "foreplay" (bj, bbbj,...) is really superb...Mmmm....still remembering...

holding
02-01-2005, 10:55 PM
For the last bonk of 2004 (31 Dec), finally try Maggie (H20r18)...(Jac was not working during the time I was there...)

She chatted me up and then we proceeded for action. Her "foreplay" (bbbj, bj) was good; especially when u can see the reflection in the length long mirror just next to the bed. Really turn one on...

Finally pump in missionary; she also got technique of making the cunt real tight. Later cum in doggie. Only not good: I do find her a bit bony; my personal opinion. Perhaps just part of the gene in her family? Or work too hard, never eat enough?

RTF: To consider based on her bony size. But might try based on her good skills...

holding
02-01-2005, 10:59 PM
To all,

happy bonking for 2005!!!

and do remember: always play safe, always insist on rubber even though less shiok...

popiah
03-01-2005, 08:43 PM
To all Jac's fan

This evening ard 1840 hrs reached Jac's room and noticed a quene of 3 person, waited and waited....until 1915 hrs the front guy infront of me with business wear putting on a spec, carrying a bag of tennis racket and haversack went in. me so happy as after him will be my turn after waiting for 35 mins. Once he is inside jac's room, less than 10 sec, jac opended her door and mentioned that THIS guy booking for 1 hour. wow....bian ai.

If u are the guy whom booked her for 1 hour, please inform the quene behind u in near future if u intend to book for 1 or more hours so that every jac's fan wont be a fruitless waiting.

what a DAY for me and a guy behind me. Sorry for him too.....

Idoru
03-01-2005, 09:23 PM
To all Jac's fan

This evening ard 1840 hrs reached Jac's room and noticed a quene of 3 person, waited and waited....until 1915 hrs the front guy infront of me with business wear putting on a spec, carrying a bag of tennis racket and haversack went in. me so happy as after him will be my turn after waiting for 35 mins. Once he is inside jac's room, less than 10 sec, jac opended her door and mentioned that THIS guy booking for 1 hour. wow....bian ai.

If u are the guy whom booked her for 1 hour, please inform the quene behind u in near future if u intend to book for 1 or more hours so that every jac's fan wont be a fruitless waiting.

Hi Bro Popiah if you do not want to "Q" come around 12:00pm to 1pm. Sometimes no taker at all. I was there today around that time but skip her for another. Today is her first day after resting for a few days so naturally her regulars are anxious and longing to get her and normally she is not game during her first day.
Cheers

slashGNR
03-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi Bro Popiah if you do not want to "Q" come around 12:00pm to 1pm. Sometimes no taker at all. I was there today around that time but skip her for another. Today is her first day after resting for a few days so naturally her regulars are anxious and longing to get her and normally she is not game during her first day.
Cheers

Agreed, best time to look for her is lunch time where there's less crowd....

Adios...

popiah
03-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Cheers

hi bro Idoru,

Thanks for your advice, me was there around 1245 hrs this afternoon, wow...a quene of 4 is already in line.

ITS depend on LUCK and considerate cheongster.

Idoru
03-01-2005, 10:24 PM
hi bro Idoru,

Thanks for your advice, me was there around 1245 hrs this afternoon, wow...a quene of 4 is already in line.

ITS depend on LUCK and considerate cheongster.

Some of them are just onlookers, those standing near her room door are genuine customers the onlookers are those standing neat the OKT counter and move forward to get a glimpse of her when she opened her room door.
Cheers

songboh
04-01-2005, 01:23 AM
To all Jac's fan

bro popiah, i reached today (3rd jan, monday) at 7.25 liddat...the door was locked leh...her hse/rm number never changed rite?

V|ernar
04-01-2005, 02:14 AM
wah , sianz 1/2.. wait for so long .. end up.. nothing?

ang076
04-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Some onlookers would stand nearer to the door, and hear our conversations and moaning sound .

Once the door opened, the onlookers would move away.

But once, then customer went into Jac's room, those onlookers would come back and hear ..

That's what I observe at House 7.

popiah
04-01-2005, 08:17 AM
bro popiah, i reached today (3rd jan, monday) at 7.25 liddat...the door was locked leh...her hse/rm number never changed rite?

hi songboh,

you went to the correct room but at a wrong timing, i think i left the place 5-10 mins earlier than you as Jac said "1 hour booking" and apologised for the waiting and she just flipped the "OPEN" signboard to "CLOSED" signboard.

taurus75
04-01-2005, 04:41 PM
wah , sianz 1/2.. wait for so long .. end up.. nothing?

who is this JAC? brudder..enlighten me lei..

Computer
04-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Jac u also dun know? she is the Queen of Petain....Prettiest, cutest, best service, best CFM look...the list goes on...

popiah
04-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Jac u also dun know? she is the Queen of Petain....Prettiest, cutest, best service, best CFM look...the list goes on...

hi bro computer,

Well said......simply no word to DESCRIBE.

i was her last 2nd customer for today, she was still so Wonderful and has a SEXISFACTION mission with her. "HO" (GOOD), she will be going for a long break starting from 05/02/05 to ...... (unknown till further notice.)

She saw me entered her room, she just said VERY SORRY to me about yesterday evening incident about the 1 hour booking, I just said "NO PROBLEM LAH" (Deep inside my heart : still annoying with the guy).

Enjoy.

V|ernar
05-01-2005, 05:48 AM

paiseh , now then reply..

stuff too power.. now then fully awake..

she is the queen of petain lor.. the one that i went down 6 times also no there.

next time at home bath flower water.. pray first.. then go down try.

joking , some brothers here send me her number liao , next time want to go.. i will call first. or else empty trip again.

zookeeper
05-01-2005, 09:15 AM
hey how do i go about being a customer of the wl???
do i ask them how much first or do i go in straight and get the job done then ask how much???

taurus75
05-01-2005, 10:37 AM

she is the queen of petain lor.. the one that i went down 6 times also no there.

joking , some brothers here send me her number liao , next time want to go.. i will call first. or else empty trip again.

wow...KNN yr power increase so much.....nabei not fair lei...

popiah
05-01-2005, 10:21 PM
hey how do i go about being a customer of the wl???
do i ask them how much first or do i go in straight and get the job done then ask how much???

hi zoo,

u should ask the $$ before enter, petain rates from S$15 - S$50 per session.

too_hot
05-01-2005, 10:24 PM
wow...KNN yr power increase so much.....nabei not fair lei...

this bro very hardworking leh....join only for a month oreadi more than 400 postings...

Computer
05-01-2005, 11:34 PM

wah bro, u very suay...6 time still no luck to try her. wat time u usually go down? for me, 4 of out 5 times i went down for her, i got her...out of these 4 times, 3 times her door was wide open, 1 time i was 1st in queue. i think must see timing la..

but i also have my suay times...i still havnt had the chance to try the 2 ang pais of H11.

chatoh
06-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Minah H10R1a

Hi Bros !
Went to stroll to Petain Wednesday at around 8:30 pm. Wanted to look for H17R1a but her door closed already. Walked around a few houses. I decided to go to look for Minah (H10R1a). She's a mature Malay lady who I have tried before.
When I saw her door it was open and there were no customers. I went in and she recognized me from last time. She did not rush me at all. we talked cock for a while, she let me rubba rubba her body with her dress on and then she allowed me to undress as if was her lover.
Her sex is standard. If you don't request for BJ she will not offer you. This time I had no sex BJ. Last time when I tried her I had to request, but she will cap you. She doesn't do BBBJ.
We did sex missionary style. I pumped her for around 5 minutes and I came.
After the session we kept talking cock for a while. She told me she is 37 years old. She was in no rush, it seems I was her last customer for the day.
Overall a pleasant session, though she does not do hardcore sex like others in Peatin (BBBJ, 69, French kisssing, etc). Recommended for bros wishing to try a mature Malay with good attitude.

V|ernar
06-01-2005, 04:03 PM
this bro very hardworking leh....join only for a month oreadi more than 400 postings...

err , thxs brother too_hot

exchange some info with the brothers here mah.. so tend to talk some rubbish~ :D

wah bro, u very suay...6 time still no luck to try her. wat time u usually go down? for me, 4 of out 5 times i went down for her, i got her...out of these 4 times, 3 times her door was wide open, 1 time i was 1st in queue. i think must see timing la..

i seldom go petain.. i remember when i was 16 or 17.. my company driver drove me there to see see look look.. well , that was few years back.

then after someone intro me this forum since i been chionging alot.. and silly me didnt know we got such a nice forum!!

get to know there is a queen in petain.. went to try my luck during the night.. bang wall.. cause i am a night cat.. i went too late..

that why suay lor.. didnt get to see her , this month too busy with other stuff.. maybe will try my luck after this month.

too_hot
06-01-2005, 08:15 PM
i was jac's first customer today :) went there around 11.45am...tink she arrived around 11.55am. ask me to go into the room wif her (i tot i would have to wait outside for her to change to her "work" clothes). help her plug in her mini hifi.

for the first time, today she did not go into 69. bros familiar with our queen knows dat after she tit rub/nipple suck and bbbj, she will normally turn her body to a 69 position but today she do her bbbj extra long so no 69. i prefer this :)

ang076
06-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Bro Too hot, if I were the first customer, I would go in with her as she reached her room.

There is no need to wait for her to change into work cloth.

Go in and see her take off her causal cloth, her bra and panties, and then bonk her , and then see her putting on work cloth.

More shiok this way.. :p

yojimbo
06-01-2005, 10:53 PM
i agree man....
that's so sexually exciting

too_hot
06-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Bro Too hot, if I were the first customer, I would go in with her as she reached her room.

There is no need to wait for her to change into work cloth.

Go in and see her take off her causal cloth, her bra and panties, and then bonk her , and then see her putting on work cloth.

More shiok this way.. :p

yeah i *wanted* too but did not want to *presume* that she would allow me to go in with her. wait kana scold how? afterall she IS a lady. so i waited for her to beckon me in before i went in with her. and i did she her change out of her clothes :)

holding
07-01-2005, 11:02 AM
for those who wait for jac till around 2.45pm y'day, sorry bros - cause I book her for 1 hr...

And when I went in, there was no queue then; that's why never inform anybody. And when I finished, I thought I was in a Toto queue!!!

Patience...

holding
07-01-2005, 11:12 AM
For the first bonk of 2005 (6 Jan), finally try the Queen Jac (H7r1)...As heard so many good FR, decided to book her one hr.

She chatted me up and then we proceeded for action. Her "foreplay" (bbbj, bj, ass riming, 69,& my "foreplay" on her) was very good and very long (30 mins); esp her CFM look. She should consider installing full length mirror at one side; will turn one on further...

Finally we start pumping with she on top; then pump in missionary; then doggie, then spooning, then HJ.

Guess my bro malfunctioning today; as just couldn't cum that day; perhaps still sad that my car also got bonked earlier & appt with local FL didn't come & also gf bonk earlier y'day morning. (off note: see mechanic today; repair at least $250; guess less bonk this mth)

Ended off with a solid massage from her. And nice touch: when she help button my shirt; and we hugged and kissed.

Damage: $200 (1 hr)
RTF: Sure...but depending on the queue too. Patience...

holding
07-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Actually wanna try the WL Jiajia (H11r7) and WL at H11r9 (what's her name - haven't try her yet? Heard she's also hot one too??) as the door was open when I went to H11 y'day...

But no regrets as I got Jac (H7r1) after waiting awhile - only one in queue. And after that super satisfied and tired..........

holding
07-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Jac informed me that she will be gone for CNY on 5 Feb for 1 month.

Guess a lot of us will miss her during this period....

too_hot
07-01-2005, 09:11 PM
For the first bonk of 2005 (6 Jan), finally try the Queen Jac (H7r1)...As heard so many good FR, decided to book her one hr.

Finally we start pumping with she on top; then pump in missionary; then doggie, then spooning, then HJ.

Guess my bro malfunctioning today; as just couldn't cum that day; perhaps still sad that my car also got bonked earlier & appt with local FL didn't come & also gf bonk earlier y'day morning. (off note: see mechanic today; repair at least $250; guess less bonk this mth)

so only 1 shot for $200 and 1 hr? or is it cos ur bro "malfunction" as u say?

holding
08-01-2005, 10:37 AM

Never check; guess u must check with other bros who book her for 1 hr...

holding
08-01-2005, 10:38 AM

Guess just unlucky; or too late (after 9pm)? For me, 4 out of 5 she was there; but queue too long...

The 6th time the lucky...

Idoru
08-01-2005, 12:41 PM

This is the first I heard someone paid $200/- an hour for PT Cat50.
Maybe you tipped her... :confused:
Cheers

kellyh7r4
08-01-2005, 12:50 PM
how we envy Jacqueline , she got a lot of men outside her room . we all sit there , doing nothing excpet doing thing like watching tv, sewing . sometimes, we got no men whole day.

Grounded Eagle
08-01-2005, 02:30 PM
how we envy Jacqueline , she got a lot of men outside her room . we all sit there , doing nothing excpet doing thing like watching tv, sewing . sometimes, we got no men whole day.

Improve your service lor. No point complaining if you don't buck up because we will only support those good WLs. Anyway I will come to try your service today so make sure you are up to our expectation :D then we can give you good FR mah.

hurricane2004
08-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Visited PT y'day, notice at Hse 7 Rm 2, there is a mature ' choi" WL w/mix-up. Lk qte seductive n pretty. Tall n fair, w/medium boobs. Seek u bros who hv patronised this WL b4 would give FR on her performace n attr. Thks.

too_hot
08-01-2005, 06:38 PM
This is the first I heard someone paid $200/- an hour for PT Cat50.
Maybe you tipped her... :confused:
Cheers

actually when i asked our beloved queen abt "booking", she oso told me $150 for 45 mins. and then added got $100 oso for 30mins. that makes it $50 for every 15mins. so i guess dat means $200 for 1 hour. no "bulk" discount. that's one reason why i've so far only try the basic $50 cos my $200 will give me 1 bonk per week for one month instead of blowing the whole amount off in a 1hr session. but have to admit i'm tinking of trying the $100 next week. see maybe the treatment is extra special though i tink it'll be hard for her to out do herself...

Idoru
09-01-2005, 04:55 PM

If you are really Kelly from H07R04 and not some bored NS boy penning for fun then the fault lies in you. I have called you many years ago (do not wish to reveal the figure) when you just step in to PT then known as Banana Leg in English. You were so pretty sexy and have a CFM appearance and I have to wait for my turn too. Your room was at the 2 level corner house and that row of houses was demolished and re-built and now left vacant. Anyway while having sex with you, you were like a dead fish (sorry to be honest) Improve like Jac and you will see a crowd in front of your door. Men like to bong sexy and appealing WLs but with good services look is secondary.
Cheers