PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for Petain

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

DehOne
01-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by subband
Cat$30 are indeed hit and run type.

Except for the legendary H16, R19...

Some of the $30 WLs will give you good service but they are usually the older ones.

I've heard good things in this forum about H18, R6 as well. She is an older lady (40+) but looks extremely good with a nice slim body. Her service is supposed to be q good.

tanahkow
04-04-2004, 03:38 AM
Try H14 R5, she's good for cat 30. Nice body, ok face, good attitude, and moans as well. Definitely one of the best for cat 30.

Rubber
08-04-2004, 01:36 AM
saw this wl at h14r11 not bad looking. think she is new. i didn't try because just finished with h14r14. any bro tried her before?

lyontempler
09-04-2004, 05:57 PM
Hse 9 Rm2 (222) Suspect used to be a man.

I visit petain last saturday, was looking for a girl with big boobs. so walk here walk there. Walk into a hse, forgotten the number. It's a second room from the door on the left, i think she's malay due to her looks and complexion. Quite pretty. so i approach her and ask her how much, she didn't even say a word and just shook her head. so no choice i just walk away. i've seen many guys approach her but still the same. she just sit there, say nothing but shaking her head.

Then walk walk walk, come to hse 9 rm 2, the door actually had 3 2s on it. she look quite ok and boobs kinda big. ask for price 20. Not bad, so step in. Both of us strip off and she ask me to lie down. She's quite friendly and everything goes on quite well. She starts sucking my balls and kiss all the way up to my nipples. Then she carry on with sucking it. Then she proceed and took out a condom, she put in on my didi using her mouth. Kinda shiok watching it. Then she began to blow. Just for awhile only and she climb on top me and she slip my dick into her. That feels kinda funny and almost no feeling at all. After a minute or two, she wanted me to go on top. that's fine with me. When she lie down, i got a chance to explore a bit of her under area.

Ok, i confirmed she is a former man. Reason simple, firstly no clits. secondly her slits is damn long with no lips. I've never seen such a long slit and further more open damn wide. If you ask me how it looks like, simple i can tell you. When you cut an apple into half, and cut a V in the middle to remove the core. Her pussy looks almost exactly like the V cut. Guys, look at your below, her slits is some from your dick al the way down to the bottom of your groin. So have you seen pussy slit this long??

Then no mood liao. didi getting soft. Since already paid for, finishes of with hj. Due to soft didi, it took ard 20 mins to cum. But her attitude quite good lah. she just kept going though thru out, she kept joking saying i'm good, took so long to come. But actually i don't feel like it liao. But force myself to fire off and leave the place.

CumExplorer
09-04-2004, 06:47 PM
saw this wl at h14r11 not bad looking. think she is new. i didn't try because just finished with h14r14. any bro tried her before?

Yes agree, looks quite young and OK, but can't find FRs on her.

lyontempler
15-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Location of Hse 26??

Any bros out there know how to go to Hse 26? I saw on the Petain file that Hse 26 had atleast 2 big boobies WL, one is rm 12 and the other is 2nd rm from inner lane. But for my 3rd visit to petain, i went to search for Hse 26, but to my surprise it wasn't there.

After Hse 25, it skip straight to hse 27, there's no hse 26. There's a few doors in between 25 - 27 without numbers.

Can any bros who had visited hse 26 kindly advice how to go? Thanx in advance.

DehOne
15-04-2004, 04:38 PM
The petain file you are referring to is very out of date. H26 closed down a few years ago. I believe the OKT there was caught smoking opium. Some of the WLs relocated to H9 and H24 if I'm not mistaken.

asjer
16-04-2004, 12:02 AM

short girl, short hair? not new, got lots of negative reports abt her in the past. my consensus is :-

H14R11 - MunMun
Cost : $40
Ratings: 2 stars
Looks: 5/10 - young body, young face, no butt or boobs
Frenching: not available
BB: not available
AR: not available
BJ: 5/10 - got suction and deep, too bad with cap
FJ: 6/10 - missionary, doggie, on top
Service: 4/10 - one extremely dirty woman, don't wash before or after session, must wash yourself. Attitude problem as well but rather talkative when you can clique with her.

btw, one man's food another man's poison. have fun.

reloaded
16-04-2004, 11:08 AM
Well, I have so far tried 2 WL in Petain. Can't really remember the room as the numebrs always jumble up so I will try my best to recall.

H3R?

all the way in the second last room on the right first storey. Her skin is fair and white. However slightly plump but comes with big boobs. I did not proceed with full course just BJ and end with a HJ. Experience ok only.
Price : $40

H11R6 (second floor) name : Wendy
She got that slutty look that makes me want to try her.
small petite size with small A cup tits.
Same, BJ and HJ. Again, due to no interaction, the experience is so so only.

I belive the next one I want to try is Pat. She looks so solid. Another one will be at H7 second floor. Tall girl. Sexy too But not too sure about their service. Maybe brothers here can help me out

One more is at H18. On the right side. One lau goh with long hair. Though she look old but the look damn slutty and her body shape is super solid. Only charge $30. Any brother can give a FR recommendation?

So far I dunt dare to take the full course as a lot of bangalah also frequent there. My guess is they don't really choose the customer so better be safe than sorry.

subband
16-04-2004, 08:28 PM
One more is at H18. On the right side. One lau goh with long hair. Though she look old but the look damn slutty and her body shape is super solid. Only charge $30. Any brother can give a FR recommendation?

So far I dunt dare to take the full course as a lot of bangalah also frequent there. My guess is they don't really choose the customer so better be safe than sorry.

I guess u are referring to xiao fan, oh..yes, figure and skin looks good. You get what u bargain for at $30. BJ with helmet, wish it was bbbj instead as her tougne actions are quite superb. FJ is SOP, but what the heck..it's worth every penny of my $30.

Cheers.
:)

subband
16-04-2004, 08:30 PM

Why not, pertain is quite a joy to venture in, if u like older, mature women.
Bangaladesh ppl went there mostly to ogle at the WLs , as they have nothing better to do on their rest days.

Rubber
17-04-2004, 01:10 AM
H3R?

all the way in the second last room on the right first storey. Her skin is fair and white. However slightly plump but comes with big boobs. I did not proceed with full course just BJ and end with a HJ. Experience ok only.
Price : $40

Guess you're referring to h3r15 lisa, pat's room mate. very friendly wl. she don't do bangala one, so don't worry can proceed with full course.

Rubber
17-04-2004, 01:34 AM
short girl, short hair? not new, got lots of negative reports abt her in the past. my consensus is :-

H14R11 - MunMun
Cost : $40
Ratings: 2 stars

Looks: 5/10 - young body, young face, no butt or boobs
Frenching: not available
BB: not available
AR: not available
BJ: 5/10 - got suction and deep, too bad with cap
FJ: 6/10 - missionary, doggie, on top
Service: 4/10 - one extremely dirty woman, don't wash before or after session, must wash yourself. Attitude problem as well but rather talkative when you can clique with her.

btw, one man's food another man's poison. have fun.

no, she is not that mun mun. that stupid mun mun i tried before, got bad experience with her. your poison is also my poison. here's my fr on her last november.

few days ago went to look for H14R14 but she was not working, then saw H14R11 door open. thought her service must be very good because seldom see her door open, so go in and try. big mistake man!

although she is very friendly, but everything very sop, service so so only. very very very talkative, during bj she pause every now and then to talk and laugh at her own joke. worse thing is during fj still can talk & laugh non stop. about 10 minutes in missionary position, the worst thing happened, i heard some noise and my lampah can even feel the wind! knn she FART! after that i left the room without cumming. knn waste money!

the wl i saw recently at h14r11 looks younger than mun mun. she open her door fully whereas mun mun always open her door halfway only. however, i'll definitely want to double confirm again she is not mun mun before i try her.

lyontempler
17-04-2004, 12:51 PM
The petain file you are referring to is very out of date. H26 closed down a few years ago. I believe the OKT there was caught smoking opium. Some of the WLs relocated to H9 and H24 if I'm not mistaken.

Bro, thanx alot man! I'll go Hse 9 & Hse 24 to search for the 2 big boobies on my next trip there and update the fr.

CumExplorer
19-04-2004, 02:19 PM
H11R6 (second floor) name : Wendy
She got that slutty look that makes me want to try her.
small petite size with small A cup tits.
Same, BJ and HJ. Again, due to no interaction, the experience is so so only.

H11R6L2 Wendy, tried her last Sat. She will wash ur didi and butt thoroughly, as first think will got some good staff, then she cap me, No BBj, maybe 1st time as read some FR says she provide BBBj.

Tits A cup, flat chest, but the bj sucking quite good. FJ sop nothing shout about.

Will not RTF, like those tits gals.

tanahkow
19-04-2004, 10:11 PM

I hope i'm talking about the right girl, anyway, theres only one other young looking one at the row of R13 (catherine) and R14 (nancy). That time she had some pimple cream on her face when i walk in for a session. the damage was $30 though not 40.

And i'm not joking when telling you all these. BEWARE cos I suspect her bed extremely dirty, cos after one session, my back itch for a week. Seriously, only my back and my legs itch like hell and straight after that session.

so beware, her bedsheet might not been changed for months.

xxrain
24-04-2004, 02:58 AM
hi guys i have 2 wl on my try list... but everytime go the door always lock is it that they retire liao?

h20r1: read that her bbbj very good can cim is she still working?

h18r9: my friend recommend but always no fate to try her... she's quite a looker is it?

any bro tried them recently? seem like always not fated to try them leh...

BigBoy123
04-05-2004, 10:35 AM
anybody like oldies can try h22r09. good svc for $30. better than h18r06

chatoh
06-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi Bros !
I was in Petain yesterday.
I tried Maggie H20R18 first. Quite OK. even though she first tried to con me that her market price was $ 50, but since I know the market prices I bargained to $ 40 and she accepted. Her service is OK. I just had a BJ with cap until I cum. She wanted me do a second round for an additional $ 40 and she actually licked my chest and did body massage so to get me hard again, but I was having a difficult time gettting it hard again.
So I said I was tired and maybe next time I will try the $ 80 package of 2 shots.
Overall Maggies is OK, she is friendly. Her service is OK for Petain standards. Maybe she charges $40-$50 because she is the youngest pros in house 20.
As I left her house I went scouting around the area for a while, until I decided to get serviced by H18R8, beautiful mature lady, who I have tried a few times before. She remebered me as an old customer of hers.
Her fee is $ 30.She did massage with baby powder first and then, when I was semi hard again she put a cap and started blowing me. Because I had a session with Maggie only half an hour earlier I was having difficulty in getting my didi rock hard. She then proceeded to do hot tea BJ to me.
Then she got in a position so I can proceed to FJ, missionary. We did this fora while, I told her to change to "cowgirl psotion" and to doggie, but she said she only does missionary. ( I think she bluffed me because I have done doggie and her riding me before a long time ago). Maybe she was not in the mood.
FJ was SOP, not very shiok. Her beautiful face makes up for it, but her FJ was too SOP and professional.
She has a friendly attitude and is corteous with me, but her FJ this time was too SOP. Her hot tea Bj was good.

BigBoy123
07-05-2004, 07:12 PM
h20r1 is working
h17r555 missing
h22r09 missing
h24r14 missing

anyone try b4 h10 the only room that is facing the entrance $20.?

funseeker
14-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Any brother know what happen to Jac (H7R1)? Missing in action for a while. Miss her. :(

Rubber
14-05-2004, 01:59 AM
Any brother know what happen to Jac (H7R1)? Missing in action for a while. Miss her. :(

jac mia, somemore pat on mandatory leave. miss them!!

Licky88
14-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Quote:-
"MaggieMee H20 R18
Yesterday I went down to PT and had a nice session with Maggie Mee. H20R18. As usual she will put a condom onto my finger and I will start to stimulate her "G" spot while she does the BJ with cap, which I preferred. Managed to make her orgasms for 4 times and that is what she said. True or false is irreverent because I really enjoyed seeing her face distorted and her body stiffened. After I discharged she told me that she is still horny and masturbated herself to get a fifth orgasm. She is a real horny gal if your sexual chemistry with her clicks.A truly male ego booster I should say." UnQuote

I was there in the evening. No customer. So I went in. The above facts were confirmed and verified by me. $40 for a superb session. She kept apologising that she was not feeling well. She just recovered from flu. Rested for 8 days! She said she can't french me becoz afraid of spreading the flu virus to me. She is small built; not very pretty but quite young. Got a nice firm breasts quite a handful I must say. Allows fingering & finger fucking all the way in with rubber of course! Allow 69 also! Check it out.

Idoru
15-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Quote:-
"MaggieMee H20 R18
Yesterday I went down to PT and had a nice session with Maggie Mee. H20R18. As usual she will put a condom onto my finger and I will start to stimulate her "G" spot while she does the BJ with cap, which I preferred. Managed to make her orgasms for 4 times and that is what she said. True or false is irreverent because I really enjoyed seeing her face distorted and her body stiffened. After I discharged she told me that she is still horny and masturbated herself to get a fifth orgasm. She is a real horny gal if your sexual chemistry with her clicks.A truly male ego booster I should say." UnQuote

I was there in the evening. No customer. So I went in. The above facts were confirmed and verified by me. $40 for a superb session. She kept apologising that she was not feeling well. She just recovered from flu. Rested for 8 days! She said she can't french me becoz afraid of spreading the flu virus to me. She is small built; not very pretty but quite young. Got a nice firm breasts quite a handful I must say. Allows fingering & finger fucking all the way in with rubber of course! Allow 69 also! Check it out.

Glad you enjoy her. FRs for Bros must always be truthful.
Cheers

xklusivly4u
18-05-2004, 04:08 AM
HI guys,

does any of you know which WL can give anal sex in PT?

thanks

BikeFever
02-06-2004, 03:18 PM
hey i am new here , wat does H and G means? and the girls at pertain road all from which country?

Idoru
02-06-2004, 06:22 PM
hey i am new here , wat does H and G means? and the girls at pertain road all from which country?

School Holidays is here again
Cheers

milffella
04-06-2004, 10:57 PM
tried sally h22 r 03 many claimed she does bbbj deep throat.her service is SOP only.bj for a while with cap on only.i guess somebody made a mistake.

looks 5/10
bj 5/10
fj6/10
ar0/10

Rubber
05-06-2004, 01:30 AM
tried sally h22 r 03 many claimed she does bbbj deep throat.her service is SOP only.bj for a while with cap on only.i guess somebody made a mistake.

looks 5/10
bj 5/10
fj6/10
ar0/10

her service standard has dropped, attitude also lousy. not worth $30 anymore, long time no call her already.

BigBoy123
09-06-2004, 10:51 PM
h22r3 sally don't allow touch of tits and nipples.

after seeing postive reports on maggie h20r18
Today..try her!feel that she don't worth $40 although she is consider young and normal looking in petain standard. Very short cathbath, bj nothing to shout about,short timing, 2 position . Compare to my fave h24r14 she is far far behind in term of service although she is older.

My other option for today is h3r7 or h3r18 nancy ..look sexy tan skin..

Other option not working today : h7r1 , h10r10 ,h11r9 jiajia, h11r6 AA <- never see her before!!! so hard to see or get her.

h12r20 : also provide very good svc but look and figure 0

Idoru
12-06-2004, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=BigBoy123]h22r3 sally don't allow touch of tits and nipples.

Bro BigBoy I thing this is the gal you are referring to H03R08/Nancy........

Was at PT yesterday around 2pm. Place looks deserted with few cheongsters around maybe because of bad economy or school holidays and daddy need to be around the house.
Anyway Kathy was around but 2 men waiting for their turn.
Laura/Nancy from H14R14 came around 3pm and there was a crowd in front of JaiJai room.
Called the slim and tanned Nancy from H03R08.
She was not feeling well complaining of back pain.
Her BJ is above average with lots tonque play and strong suction.
FJ is also above average and accommodating.
A good lay I should say.
Cheers

BigBoy123
12-06-2004, 10:59 AM
yeah is h3r8 $40.. i think she last time long hair look better than now short hair.

Bobster
13-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Hi all,

Has not been Petain for quite some time, any new gals that is worth trying? Please advise.

CumExplorer
14-06-2004, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=BigBoy123]h22r3 sally don't allow touch of tits and nipples.

Bro BigBoy I thing this is the gal you are referring to H03R08/Nancy........

Was at PT yesterday around 2pm. Place looks deserted with few cheongsters around maybe because of bad economy or school holidays and daddy need to be around the house.
Anyway Kathy was around but 2 men waiting for their turn.
Laura/Nancy from H14R14 came around 3pm and there was a crowd in front of JaiJai room.
Called the slim and tanned Nancy from H03R08.
She was not feeling well complaining of back pain.
Her BJ is above average with lots tonque play and strong suction.
FJ is also above average and accommodating.
A good lay I should say.
Cheers

This Nancy First floor or Second floor ?? according to my search services is quite good, would like to try her.

juda
14-06-2004, 08:59 PM
This Nancy First floor or Second floor ?? according to my search services is quite good, would like to try her.

Should be at first floor. Used to be at the room opposite Pat.

Idoru
17-06-2004, 07:01 AM
Should be at first floor. Used to be at the room opposite Pat.

First room on the right immediately after the turn (corner)
Cheers

Freddy
24-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Anyone seen if Pat (H3R11) back - last time i go in May she on leave...

Idoru
24-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Anyone seen if Pat (H3R11) back - last time i go in May she on leave...

She was working on Monday........
Cheers

Freddy
25-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Tks Idoru - she get sum busines next week!!

hihiguy
28-06-2004, 01:10 PM
so far so long le havent really got the chance to see who is Pat, Nancy, etc ... the so called ang pais of petain... anyway me had tried a few there and tink that nothing much... its the standard SOP... nothing spectacular.

so far i tink the most chio gal is Adda from H22Rm6.. understand that she has a little attitude problem but her face is always so stern ... hai.. but i stil tink she looks not bad.. although a bit not worth it for a $40.

Any good reccomendations from Petain from any brothers here?
i normally go after work like 6 plus 7pm... looks like not much nice gers there..

hihiguy
29-06-2004, 01:43 PM
H22R3... ada... stil tinks she is the prettiest in Petain although attitude sux.... but then she too pro le... everything too standard... so quite sian...

CumExplorer
01-07-2004, 02:12 PM
First room on the right immediately after the turn (corner)
Cheers

Cant find h03r08 the nancy, after corner r5, then r6, r7 r9 then r11 pat, seems no r8 lai.

BigBoy123
01-07-2004, 05:50 PM
nancy her room is opp. of pat and beside the staircase

CumExplorer
01-07-2004, 06:33 PM
:D Ah Mei, H22R15.
Cant find other young chicks, remember got some very good FR on her so decide to try her, asked the price reply $30. Told her introduced by a friend.

After take off my cloth AhMei started by washing my brother and arse softly. Then rub her face on my stomach, and her big breast again my didi, she then proceeded to cat bath me, lifted my arm and started from the top side slowing working down to my leg, first time treated like this way in my all life, really enjoy the sensation. The only down side is she will close her eyes while working but I like eye contact during the process, its a turn off when I watched her so my didi become soft lao, then she catbath me again from my arm to leg, this time get used to it so didi hard again.

Then she put on cap, and started bj me, after while lifted up my leg and start to lick my ball, really turn on watching her licking my balls, very shiok and also first time ball got such a nice treatment, this lasted for several minutes. Then she asked me whether I want to work or she will do the work, think let her take the honour, so she sit on me and began to pump, finally unloaded myself. After finish, she told me to rest for a while and she will wash me later. Then she washed my didi and from my nipple downwards.

After that we chatted for a while, she told me from Ipoh, and did massage in SG for several years until hand got hurt, then changed to do this, when I ask her to do some massage for me she saied lots of her regulers asked her to do but she rejected them all and will never do that again.

Overall a sextified fuck, only minus point is she not young. If you are looking for great services can try her.

triple13
01-07-2004, 07:07 PM
H22R3... ada... stil tinks she is the prettiest in Petain although attitude sux.... but then she too pro le... everything too standard... so quite sian...

2203 is sally.
ada should be 2206.

Idoru
01-07-2004, 07:52 PM
nancy her room is opp. of pat and beside the staircase

Nancy changed room few months back. She is now 2 doors away from the staircase, next to the Malay WL. When you go into H3 her room is on the right side just after turning the corner.
Cheers

juda
01-07-2004, 11:32 PM

For me the prettiest in Petain go to H7 Jac & H3 Pat! :p

slashGNR
01-07-2004, 11:57 PM

Agreed...for pretty faces, they are in the top league.....hehe :D

Adios...

hihiguy
02-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Was kinda bored yesterday so decided to go down Petain... saw many other bros walking ard shopping too... noticed most of the ang pais were either not ard so having long queues outside the door.. sian man.... esp H10R10... the guy was standing outside for like 30 mins !!

Was quite sian after quite a while and decided to try H101A... malay gal, dunno the name sorry. First impression was that quite pretty as she was wear a tight short skirt... short skirts always turn me on.. hee... when i went into the room and had a closer look, sian 1/2 she is actually quite old, look like old ah lian... nt bad lah i tot..

she gave me a hug and touch n caress my didi... tat was a gd feeling... she then grabbed my hands and cover her boobs.. god it was big... i really enjoyed tat... after like 10 mins of fondling etc, she then led me to doggie, pump n pump n pump.... her butt is big man.... then later tried her missionary and on top.... ahhhhhh...... very cool.... juz dun care abt anything else and use yr full strength to bonk... at the same time, she was moaning loud too... after a while, i shot off my entire load.... wat a relief !!

We then clean up, chat a while and i left.... Throughout the whole session, she kept looking at the mirror beside tink she really enjoyed looking at herself being bonked... keke...

Looks: 6/10 (old lian)
Body: 7/10 (nice boobs)
Service: 7/10 (nice moaning sound, really like real)
Damage: $30

RTF: maybe... depends...

funseeker
03-07-2004, 12:00 AM

Agreed fully that Jac is the prettiest WL. Too bad she went back to KL for the break when I came back to Singapore. Miss her. Now I am in KL too. Hopeful I can find her. Anyone can PM me her number?

Pat is pretty too.

juda
03-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Agreed fully that Jac is the prettiest WL. Too bad she went back to KL for the break when I came back to Singapore. Miss her. Now I am in KL too. Hopeful I can find her. Anyone can PM me her number?

Pat is pretty too.

Prettiest WL: H7 Jac, H3 Pat
Prettiest Pussy: H20 Maggie Mee
Prettiest Boobs: H22 Ada
Prettiest Nipple: H7 Jac

:p

batugajah
04-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Prettiest Nipple: H7 Jac, i'm voting H24R10

nippon
06-07-2004, 05:08 AM
test, sorry, tried to post here my FR with Xiao Yen many times, but always was asked to log in (again).....and my long FR gone! :-(

nippon
07-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Here is an FR on my blowjob queen Angie from H11R2 (second level):
Her room is on the second level, climb the stairs and turn right at the second floor.

She did BBBJ a few years back but not anymore……..I visited her many, many times for the past 2 years or so, and she amazes me all the time how wonderful she does the BB blow job on me! After a short catbath, she kisses and sucks my balls, and holds my didi in her beautiful fingers which makes it hard. But the best comes when she caps me and start her mouth job! My didi starts to become rockhard the moment it enters her mouth…….She encloses my didi such that it stays rockhard, and she then performs looong and slow deep throats which I like very much. You have to tell her that you like it slow, otherwise she will go faster after a while. She turns her head during the blow job, and she moves her body from my side to below me, although she can’t get it all the way, the feeling is there and she presses against the shaft of my didi which maybe gives that good feeling. I really have to concentrate very hard not to cum in a few minutes. Usually she keeps on giving this wonderful slow deep throating for about 12-15 minutes (my max was 15 min with her) after which I just have to surrender and squirt my juices out very, very hard! I mostly safe my cum for about 5-7 days and let it explode in her mouth, the condom always blows up in her mouth, and she has to giggle because of that and she sometimes chokes alittle as I move my body during the ejaculation. She knows I always cum a lot, maybe that’s why she holds the lower part of the condom or cum cums out, which then blows up without breaking in her warm mouth as I cum. Maybe I should ask her if she does CIM, but I don’t think she will do it. I asked her once, a year ago or so, but she refused.

In the beginning I did doggie on her too, and she will wiggle her back while doing it, but now I only let her perform the blow job/deep throating only……it’s the best!! Anyway, her butt too small for my liking.....:-)

I would really recommend her if you like blow jobs, and deep throating. For me she is the queen in that! She typically ask SGD 40, but I always give her 50 now. She deserves it! Too bad her English is not too good, my Chinese is zero, so sometimes she doesn’t understand what I say……I tried to have some small talk with her, but she just smiles….

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
nippon

chatoh
08-07-2004, 02:38 PM
Hi Bros !
Some time ago around during Euro2004 I visited Petain. Very few people, maybe many cheongsters gambled on the wrong teams and lost money, so then they don't have $ to cheong. I jalan jalan around the houses in Petain and the scene was sian, also no ang pai available, maybe too busy gambling, I don't know. I finally settled for H2R4, mature Chinese lady, whose room is the last along the alley of H2.
I've tried this lady before on a number of occasions, her fee is $ 30 and she offers a good non rush service. She washes you throughly (ass and didi) and then when you are in bed, she massages you a little and does BBJ and warm water BBJ. She does not even bother to ask if you want cap or not. When I tried her a long time ago I wouldn't bother her giving me BBJ I just let her do it, because I was more daring long ago. However last time I tried her in 2003 and early 2004 I was more kiasu and requested for BJ with cap.
Anyway, I don't know if you guys have ever experienced this, maybe is just that I am too kiasu and I freak out pschycologically, but after getting BBJ from her I had a bit of pain and a strange sensation on the tip of my didi. I was scared a few days that I might kenna STD from her. The Euro2004 is long over and I am still OK. If I would have kenna any STD by now it would have shown by a penis discharge or rashes. Now I am back to normal. However I have has these sort of strange sensations before when I have got BBJ from certain pros. For example when I used to get BBJ and CIM from H16R19 (very shiok) I would feel for a few days a strange sensation in my didi (like sensitive, difficult to explain). That I have also felt with a Malay who was in H20 last time, her name is Yati. She always used to give me a long through BBJ. Also experienced that with H2R4 when last time I used to get BBJ from her. I have also felt that last time when I tried the BBJ ang pai of Ceasar's HC (Golden Mile) : Kitty (now a FL) and Helen (now called Pauline).
But as I said bros, I have not developed any infection, rashes, discharge.
Is is that I am too kiasi and psychologically my brain makes me believe I have some sort of strange sensation in my didi that will develop into STD. Maybe my didi is too sensitive ? Do you guys also feel that strange sensation when you get BBJ from theses BBJ ang pai ?
Would appreciate your comments Bros. Please no flaming !

nippon
08-07-2004, 05:08 PM
Yes! I had a similar exerience too with another WL, not the same as in your list. Its not serious, but in my case I had some white sticky stuff around the head of my didi (underneath the foreskin), I think it is a bacteria. Just keep cleaning your did thoroughly everyday or better twice aday, and its gone i a week. The itchiness I think is because the BBBJ was too rough, in my case the skin of my head got irritated, turned red, and bacteria grows easier on it I think. Also the itchiness in my case was the most along the adge of the head.......

nippon

nippon
08-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Here is an FR on my blowjob queen Angie from H11R2 (second level):
Her room is on the second level, climb the stairs and turn right at the second floor.

She did BBBJ a few years back but not anymore……..I visited her many, many times for the past 2 years or so, and she amazes me all the time how wonderful she does the BB blow job on me! After a short catbath, she kisses and sucks my balls, and holds my didi in her beautiful fingers which makes it hard. But the best comes when she caps me and start her mouth job! My didi starts to become rockhard the moment it enters her mouth…….She encloses my didi such that it stays rockhard, and she then performs looong and slow deep throats which I like very much. You have to tell her that you like it slow, otherwise she will go faster after a while. She turns her head during the blow job, and she moves her body from my side to below me, although she can’t get it all the way, the feeling is there and she presses against the shaft of my didi which maybe gives that good feeling. I really have to concentrate very hard not to cum in a few minutes. Usually she keeps on giving this wonderful slow deep throating for about 12-15 minutes (my max was 15 min with her) after which I just have to surrender and squirt my juices out very, very hard! I mostly safe my cum for about 5-7 days and let it explode in her mouth, the condom always blows up in her mouth, and she has to giggle because of that and she sometimes chokes alittle as I move my body during the ejaculation. She knows I always cum a lot, maybe that’s why she holds the lower part of the condom or cum cums out, which then blows up without breaking in her warm mouth as I cum. Maybe I should ask her if she does CIM, but I don’t think she will do it. I asked her once, a year ago or so, but she refused.

In the beginning I did doggie on her too, and she will wiggle her back while doing it, but now I only let her perform the blow job/deep throating only……it’s the best!!

I would really recommend her if you like blow jobs, and deep throating. For me she is the queen in that! She typically ask SGD 40, but I always give her 50 now. She deserves it! Too bad her English is not too good, my Chinese is zero, so sometimes she doesn’t understand what I say……I tried to have some small talk with her, but she just smiles….

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
nippon

chatoh
08-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Bro Nippon !
Thanks for sharing your experience from BBJ.
In my case I never developed any sticky stuff around the head of my didi.
It has always been a weird sensation, like my didi becoming sensitive. It is very hard to explain. It always goes away after 4-5 days. It must be the pros BBJ, because with a clean girl or girlfriend I have never experienced that feeling in my didi. I have concluded that it must be the pros BBJ.
By the way, have you tried H2R4 ?
Last time I was in Petain during Euro2004 I noticed one of my all time favourites H16R19 had a sign on her door that she is on leave till July. I really enjoy her, one of the best in Petain in my opinion.
Bros, does anyone know when is the best time to get H24R14. Every time I go ther's a queue on her door. Even one time I went early to Petain at 11:30, there was a queue for her. Same story for H12R20, always have queue. What is so special about those ladies, never had the chance to try them, don't have the patience to queue so long. Only time I wait in my life almost 3 hours was to get the legendary Singtel in Geylang.
Good luck Bros !

chatoh
08-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Bro Nippon (Son of the Rising Sun) !
Wow ! Your report on your blowjob queen Angie from H11R2 (second level) is great. Sure makes me want to try her one day. Did not even know she existed. Never tried her. Usually in Petain I go to my same old regulars, whom I know I'll get guaranteed good service :
H20R9 Yati (last time), Jenny Kaur (H30R2), also last time; H16R19, H17R1a (2 level), H2R4, and a few I have tried now and then (like Pat H3R11 for example).

Angie h11r2 (2 LEVEL) seems to provide a great service. Do you only get that special service or she is ang pai in that house and service oriented even to new customers like me ?
Bye Bro !

nippon
08-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Hi!

First: I am not japanese.....I am chinese. nippon was something I could remember easily, thats why I used that ID.

Angie was described a while ago, she was formerly from H11R1, then she went back to malaysia due to some illness (according to that post in this forum).

She is famous for her BBBJ then, but now only capped......you can try to ask her if she does BBBJ again, LET US KNOW IF SHE DOES!!!

I am sure Angie does this BJ to everyone, but if you want only BJ you must tell her, she will then do along one, just tell her how you want her to do the BJ (slow, fast, superfast, whatever....:-)).

ENJOY!!

nippon

nippon
08-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Hi Chatoh!

Sorry, never tried H2R4, is that the chinese lady at the back of the corridor? I saw her, but I prefer younger ones, and her face does count for me, sorry, I don't want to say anything bad about her or you. Just thats how I feel......others may feel differently, but that I respect, and she may well give a superb service....

Try Angie, and let us know how it went.

nippon

fei_fei45
08-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Bro Nippon (Son of the Rising Sun) !
Wow ! Your report on your blowjob queen Angie from H11R2 (second level) is great. Sure makes me want to try her one day. Did not even know she existed. Never tried her. Usually in Petain I go to my same old regulars, whom I know I'll get guaranteed good service :
H20R9 Yati (last time), Jenny Kaur (H30R2), also last time; H16R19, H17R1a (2 level), H2R4, and a few I have tried now and then (like Pat H3R11 for example).

Angie h11r2 (2 LEVEL) seems to provide a great service. Do you only get that special service or she is ang pai in that house and service oriented even to new customers like me ?
Bye Bro !hi bro chatoh,how are you my friend?long time no see..go petain nvr jio me go..i long time nvr go liao..btw who's this H30R2?how's the look and service??

nippon
08-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi FeiFei,

I went to see this Kaur a while ago (must be last year), and she is a nice fine lady, with very pretty face, she is Northern Indian (but from Malaysia I think). She served me with a long BJ, forgot if it was capped or not (I think it was), there is a side mirror where you can see her perform the blowjob nicely, and she puts my didi almost completely inside! Then after that I did her doggie, her butt is not so wide, but still nicely shaped. After I cum, she did a short back massage on me using her legs! :-)

Maybe Chatoh can give a better FR on her......I visited her once only.

nippon

fei_fei45
08-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Hi FeiFei,

I went to see this Kaur a while ago (must be last year), and she is a nice fine lady, with very pretty face, she is Northern Indian (but from Malaysia I think). She served me with a long BJ, forgot if it was capped or not (I think it was), there is a side mirror where you can see her perform the blowjob nicely, and she puts my didi almost completely inside! Then after that I did her doggie, her butt is not so wide, but still nicely shaped. After I cum, she did a short back massage on me using her legs! :-)

nipponthxs for the info bro nippon

Idoru
08-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Hi FeiFei,

nippon
Hi Bros,
I think Jenny Kaur has retired. MIA for about a year. Is she back in business?
Cheers

slashGNR
08-07-2004, 11:17 PM
.......Angie was described a while ago, she was formerly from H11R1, then she went back to malaysia due to some illness (according to that post in this forum).

She is famous for her BBBJ then, but now only capped......you can try to ask her if she does BBBJ again, LET US KNOW IF SHE DOES!!!

nippon

She's Angie from R1 (level 1)?....long ago bro Dotcom mentioned that she might be back....I guess seldom went up to level 2 of H11 so didn't know she's back already, shall check her out soon....

Adios...

fei_fei45
08-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Hi Bros,
Cheers
not sure bro i dun even knw she existed

nippon
09-07-2004, 01:44 AM
Hi Bros,
Cheers
Not sure, but whenever I go to that end of H30 the door always locked, so I guess she is not working there anymore........too bad.... nice person.

nippon

CHEEBYFACE
09-07-2004, 11:14 AM
This is 1 of my fave place.
Muah picks H10R1A n H7R10 both are melayu chickens. Veri Gd eh!

chatoh
10-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Hi Bro Fei Fei and Nippon and the the seasoned cheongsters Slashsnger and Idoru !
What’s up Fei Fei, how’s life ? Do you still cheong in Petain or you have retired. I am semi retired already, don’t have much free time. Where are your hunting grounds now ?
Bro Nippon is correct. Jenny gives good service, but she has retired.
Jenny Kaur is Malaysian, Punjabi, with the ZNorthern Indian looks, she is multilingual, speaks very fluent English, can talk Hokkien, Punjabi and Malay. She told me she was a pros in Japan, where she was a catered to Japanese cheongsters as a Latina pros.
It is true Jenny has retired, I have asked in her house a few times, and they say she’s gone.
Jenny had good tits, was a bit fleshy compared to Chinese girls. Her fee was $ 30 covered BJ and $ 40 BBJ. Those days I opted for her BBJ. It was great. Her service included a long BBJ and a a special technique of “sucking in” or “squeezing” your didi with her pussy. She had a tattoo above her pussy and also on her ass cheeks. Jenny could be fierce sometimes, but if you clicked, she was a nice person and chatty.
In terms of beauty she was obviously not a Bollywood queen but she brought ethnic variety to Petain. Pity she’s gone.
Hey Bro CheeByeFace !
The Malay you mention in H7 is she young, attractive and slim ? If she is , I have tried her too times, but I was disappointed with her service, too SOP, not passionate, and cannot this , cannot that. The lady in H10, is she the one, who is the second or first door on the right hand side when you enter the house, almost facing Kathy’s door (H10R10), I’ve tried her before then. Is she a mature lady, that puts a dot on her forehead like an Indian ? Yes, her service is good. But only tried her 2 or 3 times.
Bye Bros !

nippon
12-07-2004, 06:28 AM
Hi CHEEBYFACE,

The WL in H10R1A, I thought she looks more like an Indian? I was almost tempted a few times to try her, but haven;t done it yet sofar. Can you place your FR here for us to enjoy? :-) How is her service?

nippon

hihiguy
12-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Hi nippo..
u can refer to my post #1159 on H10R1A...

i was tempted to try by her sexy and CFM look... when she stripped, quite disappointed though as she has some fats.... but overall quite alright...

she like looking in the mirror a lot... and can see tat she enjoys being farked a lot...

phonecards35
17-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Hi all,

H14R14 Laura / Nancy will be off for 1 mth from 30/07/04.

Idoru
19-07-2004, 05:35 PM
She's Angie from R1 (level 1)?....long ago bro Dotcom mentioned that she might be back....I guess seldom went up to level 2 of H11 so didn't know she's back already, shall check her out soon....
Adios...

No, she is not Angie. Her name is Siew Peng or something like that.
She was from GL $100/- WL and later downgrade to $80/-
Cannot be Angie because the lower level and the upper level have different OKT and WL is not allowed to change from one OKT to the other. AV's ruling.
Cheers

slashGNR
19-07-2004, 10:44 PM
No, she is not Angie. Her name is Siew Peng or something like that.
She was from GL $100/- WL and later downgrade to $80/-
Cannot be Angie because the lower level and the upper level have different OKT and WL is not allowed to change from one OKT to the other. AV's ruling.
Cheers

Thanks bro...actually did saw her but she is bigger built and didn't really look like Angie (if I can recall) so didn't try her.....

Adios...

nippon
26-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Hi all,

I am not sure if the girl in H11R2 (second floor) is the same as the one described below, but this is the posting that led me to believe that the girl is Angie:

Here is an old posting (19/12/2001) from DotCom for a new girl (at the time) for H11R2:

Another update 4 all interested cheongsters...

If any cheonger had ever tried or once remembered Angie(formerli H11R1) b4...
this is a piece of good news cos she had recovered fm her
sorrows n illness...
She will b back workin on d 8th Jan 2002 in Hse 11...
mos probabli located in Rm2...other vacant rooms in this hse
are Rm10 n Rm6...
She shall b subjected to medical exams n interview b4 makin
her return 2 d 'old trade'...

Saw her 2 days back n she seems 2 hav grown 'meatier',fairer n
in my opinion better lookin than her pencil frame 'airport' body when she suddenli 'disappear' fm d PT scene...
Durin that time she iz known 4 her hard suction bbbj...as good as
her good fren Sueling Hse11 Rm10 who hav since retired 4 good this September...

So if any1 wanted 2 rekindle memorable old times wif Angie ...
jus pop down memori lane in 2 weeks' time...
more or less her return 2 work over in PT is confirmed..."

nippon
26-07-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi all,

Here is the old posting from fellow DotCom (19/12/2004) that led me to think it was Angie in H11R2 (second floor):

"If any cheonger had ever tried or once remembered Angie(formerli H11R1) b4...
this is a piece of good news cos she had recovered fm her
sorrows n illness...
She will b back workin on d 8th Jan 2002 in Hse 11...
mos probabli located in Rm2...other vacant rooms in this hse
are Rm10 n Rm6...
She shall b subjected to medical exams n interview b4 makin
her return 2 d 'old trade'...

Saw her 2 days back n she seems 2 hav grown 'meatier',fairer n
in my opinion better lookin than her pencil frame 'airport' body when she suddenli 'disappear' fm d PT scene...
Durin that time she iz known 4 her hard suction bbbj...as good as
her good fren Sueling Hse11 Rm10 who hav since retired 4 good this September...

So if any1 wanted 2 rekindle memorable old times wif Angie ...
jus pop down memori lane in 2 weeks' time...
more or less her return 2 work over in PT is confirmed..."

youngkid
29-07-2004, 05:31 PM
hi bros i am new here , i wanna go chiong but can anyone recommand me $30 WL that is good and not too old , i only 17 and still virgin , would appercaite if anyone can follow me or what

speedpass
05-08-2004, 06:19 PM
i tried at H2 , but forgot which rm , but its the 1st rm after the turn of the corridor , not bad service for $20 . but quite plump chinese gal . anyone tried b4 ?

Licky88
07-08-2004, 12:05 PM
i tried at H2 , but forgot which rm , but its the 1st rm after the turn of the corridor , not bad service for $20 . but quite plump chinese gal . anyone tried b4 ?

Shld be Hse02 Rm04.

TW_Kid
20-08-2004, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the reccomnedations and all the FR guys :).

Will be able to bonk good good for you all.

Long live the chenogster community!

TW_Kid

Anaconda
20-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Hi bros,

I have heard of Jenny Kaur (H30R2) before but had not had the privelage of trying her. Heard she has retired.

I would like to find out if there are any more kaur gers, or north indian, bollywood looking gers in petain, or doind freelance or any where else in singapore?

Any info will be much appreciated.

nippon
29-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Hi,

Haven't been to Petain for a long time now. Last time I was there I saw an Indian WL at H10R1A, go inside to the room with the altar, her room is I think the second or third last inside. Quite pretty, and nice thighs/butt, may not be so young anymore. Haven't tried her myself........anyone tried her services?

nippon

nippon
29-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Hi Ananconda,

I forgot that someone referred to another post of his about this WL at H10R1A:

Hi nippo..

nippon

cucumber
06-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Hi all,

Anyone knows if she's back already?? Thanks

Idoru
06-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Hi all,

She is back today............
Cheers

hihiguy
06-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi Ananconda,

I forgot that someone referred to another post of his about this WL at H10R1A:

Hi nippo..

nippon

bro... i tried her b4. not a bad catch for $30... but a bit meaty....
She's a hell of a horny gal.... she always like to wear short mini skirts... tat is enuff to make u droooool.... sad to say tat time when i tried her, there was no BJ....

jap_mafia
09-09-2004, 12:16 AM
What Excel file? cant see any.

Rubber
09-09-2004, 01:16 PM
What Excel file? cant see any.

used to be at http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/petain_rev8.xls
but link dead liao.

Fat Fatt
12-09-2004, 12:09 PM
H3R11 Pat S$50
I had been regular of Pat, but never posted any FR. recently, went to see her, she always start with "have you eaten?" and then strip down, collect money first and start. I sit on that small basin and she start washing my didi.

I like her sexy looks and when she wash my didi, it rises already. Then we moved to the bed where she proceed to lick my nipples, and slightly on my neck and ears. We frenched a little, knowing that she is not too keen, and she continued to my didi, licking the parts around it. You won't know when she lid the Condom on because she uses her mouth to do it. After some blows and tongue tickling I could not taha, so requested for missionary. Hump her a while and came.

To me, Pat is a good value for money release. Except that she hates people touching or kissing her nipples, which are pink and nice. Got scolded once and nearly dropped her. but could not resist her charms. She and Jac are the prettiest in Petain. I wont go for anyone else anyway.

Ratings:

Looks: 7/10 (Sexy Beautiful, different compared to Jac, my other regular)
Boobs: should be 7/10 (Pinkish Nipples, handful size) 4/10 (only can see but no touch so lower rating)
Body: 8/10 (Nice hips, overall good figure)
BJ: 6/10 (normal)
FJ: 7/10 (normal)
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Sure, only got 2 choice there.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
12-09-2004, 11:29 PM
i liked pat more when she had longer hair (looked like ang mo), but she still is pretty non-the-less.

slashGNR
13-09-2004, 12:33 AM
Both Jac & Pat are pretty and think they look better with long hair...

Different WLs have different service levels, most of them do their own standard routines with certain restrictions....there's one former WL that uses both her feet to rub "didi".....

Adios...

Idoru
13-09-2004, 06:42 AM
Yo dotcom!

Good to c u back.

Wonder if you know if H14R13 and H14R5 is in or on leave ?
Anyway good to c u again, Dotcom!

Saw both of them yesterday, came around 3pm
Cheers

ang076
13-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Nice FR, Bro..

I think I saw her last time when I first visited Petain Rd.
She has nice smile.

Does she allow her breasts to be fondled , noting that she does not allow her nipples to be touched ?

BTW, is Jac the gal who wear blue teddy dress ?

H3R11 Pat S$50
I had been regular of Pat, but never posted any FR. recently, went to see her, she always start with "have you eaten?" and then strip down, collect money first and start. I sit on that small basin and she start washing my didi.

I like her sexy looks and when she wash my didi, it rises already. Then we moved to the bed where she proceed to lick my nipples, and slightly on my neck and ears. We frenched a little, knowing that she is not too keen, and she continued to my didi, licking the parts around it. You won't know when she lid the Condom on because she uses her mouth to do it. After some blows and tongue tickling I could not taha, so requested for missionary. Hump her a while and came.

To me, Pat is a good value for money release. Except that she hates people touching or kissing her nipples, which are pink and nice. Got scolded once and nearly dropped her. but could not resist her charms. She and Jac are the prettiest in Petain. I wont go for anyone else anyway.

Ratings:

Boobs: should be 7/10 (Pinkish Nipples, handful size) 4/10 (only can see but no touch so lower rating)

Fat Fatt
14-09-2004, 01:11 AM
To answer bro, for Pat yes, minimal fondling of breast. will express dislike if too hard.

Let me share another report on Jac H7R1 S$50

Jac is my regular too, just that i have to queue very long for her, usually 6 or 7, and sometimes the house lady get angry with too many people blocking the way and spoiling business of her other tenants.

After I wrote reports on both Pat and Jac, I believe I am not going to get a chance anymore with the queues. If you go to H7, 2nd kevel and see a lot of people queueing outside room 1, you will know it is for Jac, and it is worth it.

Jac has a radiant smile, and she has a babyish face, that will look like your childhood sweetheart, with that innocence that any mums will like for their daughter in law. She is pretty, slim and friendly. I went after work this day, and waited for her as her queue was only 1.

When it was my turn, she slowly close the door, and then said, "eaten already? After work?" strange, they all ask the same question.

She then stripped and I stripped as well. She gave me a wash on my didi gently, and I could smell her body beside me, which is already a turn on. She has small but ample breast, very slim body and a nice pussy. Her complexion is smooth and fair, compared to Pat who is tanned. Only flaw is she has some strech marks around her tummy. Her long hair smell very nice, and I will lightly kiss her hair and face and usually after the washing, my semen already started to leak. Have to tell her to relax a little.

She would then slowly kiss my neck gently, move down to my nipples where she will do a bit of tongue work, and then onto my jewels, and then my groin area. She will also use her hands to slightly touch my shaft once in a while, and sometimes that will almost make me cum. She is just too pretty and hot to me. She then put on a cap for me and started BJ on me. It was deep throat, and she also did a tongue job on my shaft. I could not last a minute of this and I had to stop her, unless it is all wasted.

I then ask her to lie missionary, and slowly insert my shaft into her with her guidance. She gasp with my full insertion, and push her hips upwards to fully envelop me. Her legs then clamped onto my back and I started pumping. She does moan quite loudly. I bent forward and kissed her breasts concurrently and she pushed my head towards them. I pumped faster on hearing her moans of enjoyment, and she reacted too, either enjoying it or more likely a good actress, but damn shiok. How can tahan long? within no time, I just reached climax and spurt my load into her. Very satisfactory. She will then wash up for me, and chat for a short while when I wore my clothes. My ratings:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Youthful, innocent)
Boobs: 7/10 (Small but ample, and she allows fondling and kissing of her breast)
Complexion: 7.2/10 (Fair, smooth skin)
Body: 6.8/10 (Slim but nice overall)
Service: 8/10 (friendly, gf feeling)
BJ: 6.2/10 (normal)
FJ: 6.8/10 (normal, with moaning)
Overall: 7.5/10 (Definitely RTF due to her looks)

funseeker
14-09-2004, 11:38 PM
After I wrote reports on both Pat and Jac, I believe I am not going to get a chance anymore with the queues. If you go to H7, 2nd kevel and see a lot of people queueing outside room 1, you will know it is for Jac, and it is worth it.

I agreed with you that the queue will be forming long and long. Need to get a special pass from her to avoid the queue. :D

Fat Fatt
17-09-2004, 01:53 AM
I had started posting FR to share with everyone, and I got 17 points deducted from my reputation. Gosh, dont you guys like some update before you waste money on bad misses?

My next update: Moon H3 R ? (2nd Level) S$40. Note my reports are not recent.

I was walking past Pat's room, intending to take her, but some idiot was negotiating with her and took some time. I walked upstairs to jalan and notice Moon.

She is slim, and had a nice shape. In petain, very seldom you will find young ones. Even Pat is getting on the years.

Her skin was fair, and I thought why not. Walked in, stripped, and lie on the bed. Her service was SOP, and on closer look, she is quite average looking. B cup boobs. She does not talk much, and gave a nice BJ. As usual, I will cum inside from missionary.

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
Complexion: 6/10
Body: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5.5/10
Overall: 6/10:
RTF: Not yet, I only have 2 choice for long term RTF. She also constantly MIA

Fat Fatt
17-09-2004, 02:03 AM
My reputation seems bad. Should I still post FR?

H22R6 S$40

I was walking around because Pat and Jac were not around. Stop by the door when I noticed that this house has someone young. Berlinda I think was her name.

She is young, quite sweet, and put in the effort to put some lipstick and makeup. But she is very mechanical and instructional. Once I gave her the moeny and strip, she will go about her process by instructing you. Sit ion bed, lie down, dont move etc. no chemistry.

Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 Ample for a small frame like her
Skin: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
Overall: 5.5/10

RTF: Nope

horserider
17-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Bro Fatt Fatt,
Sure or not ? I went to H3R11 and saw Pat, her looks is ordinary and she look a bit plump. Her hair is short. She don't have any guys to bonk her, she so free and chat with other WLs.

I have never seen Jac because she had many guys Q- ing for her.

H3R11 Pat S$50

Ratings:

Rubber
17-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Bro Fatt Fatt,
Sure or not ? I went to H3R11 and saw Pat, her looks is ordinary and she look a bit plump. Her hair is short. She don't have any guys to bonk her, she so free and chat with other WLs.

from the above description, the one you saw is not pat.

Rubber
17-09-2004, 04:26 PM
My next update: Moon H3 R ? (2nd Level) S$40. Note my reports are not recent.

should be room 48.

Rubber
17-09-2004, 04:28 PM
H22R6 S$40

I was walking around because Pat and Jac were not around. Stop by the door when I noticed that this house has someone young. Berlinda I think was her name.

her name is ada.

Rubber
18-09-2004, 12:09 AM
her name is ada.

wonder what's wrong with this post to deserve deduction of rep points.

Idoru
18-09-2004, 05:52 AM
wonder what's wrong with this post to deserve deduction of rep points.

If they can deduct freely our rep points without proprer reasons I think we should not be kaypoh anymore and stop giving out FRs or any info. We just read and become a fence sitter.
Cheers Bro.

Fat Fatt
20-09-2004, 03:16 AM
Was feeling itchy and cannot forget Jac and Pat, so I went down to look for them, whomever is available. I went to Jac's house, but she has 4 bro waitign outside her room. Well, I don't know why I still waited. Perhaps I just wanted to get a glimpse of her again. Anyway the next thing turn me off, an old man really really old man came out of her room. Imagine if she did a BBBJ on him.....I never got to see her anywhere. The first bro in the queue straight away rushed in and closed the door.

Well I then have to go to Pat. Surprising that no queue for her. She was in this floral dress that showed her almost perfect figure. She still has shoulder length hair, mostly dyed in blond colour. She was quite surprised to see me so early, usually I go down from work. quickly she stripped herself and wait for me to strip and clean me. usually she will also ask (besides whether you ve eaten) me if I want to urine.

anyway, main story. We proceed to the bed and Pat began her work, on my nipples, slowly moving to my neck and ears, and then she moved over to kiss me, with her tongue flickering in my mouth. I was in seventh heaven, as she made me real horny. Frenching always makes me very high. After that, she proceeded to lick down to my jewels and capped me with her mouth. After a few blows, I cannot take it, stopped her, and turn to missionary. She still maintain a little bush of hair, unlike Jac, who is clean shaven down there. With her guiding hands, I slowly inserted my shaft into the pussy, and slowly I pumped, uping the tempo with every minute.

She looks like in pain, but seems to enjoy it (though I really doubt it) she kissed me again and I pumped harder, and sprayed everything inside her. She does use her muscles to clamp you shaft to extract the maximum out of you. Ratings were given in the last post. I still think she is ok, except for her teeth, looks quite bad becuase they are stained.

Overall, 7/10 but note in Petain, besides Pat and Jac, not much competition from the others

chatoh
27-09-2004, 07:13 PM
My last trip to Petain was more than a week ago, I went for H16R19. Had to queue almost an hour to get her. Even though there were other pros around which I could have tried, I waited patiently. Maybe I'm obsessed with her. Some customer could not tahan the queue and the long wait and just dropped out of it. So I was able to get her, when one customer exited her room. Once inside the room, I found a stain on her bed sheet, I asked her to wipe it off because it was probably sperm. She said it was cigarette stain. Don't think so lah, because the stain was liquid. Anyway she wiped it out. She did her sexy body massage to me, and was going to proceed to BJ, but because I was so horny and aroused by licking her tits and having her tits massaging my body, I told her to proceed to FJ with cap. I pumped her and came. The same day or the day after my pubic area felt as if I had lice. This went on for a few days and then practically disappeared I think. I think this lady gives good service but her hygiene is not that good so maybe she has crabs (pubic lice). Luckily I've been washing througly and it seems in my case its gone away. H16R19 is a good option, but her hygiene is shit. During the cleaning, she wiped me again with a used piece of toilet paper. Last time she did it to me too. In spite of this, I go back to her every now and then. I must be hooked to her.

chatoh
04-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Bro Mr White :
That Malay you mention on H17 is the first room on the left next to the OKT's office. It is not first room on the right. Your descrpition of her matcvhes with who I think I she is : a big chested Malay, mid 30s Malay chubby lady, who is always watching Malay programs on her TV. Once I asked her for her fee and she said $ 50. Forget it lah ! Luckily you mention her service sucks.
Some days ago I tried a Malay on H2, first room on the right because she was recommended to me by some bros. The name of this Malay on H2 first room on the right is Minah according to her, even though some Bro told me she has a different name. I went for her becuase I was told she has very shiok service. I had to walk around Petain like half an hour because her door was closed until I finally got her. I was completely disappointed by her looks. Please bros don't flame me. She looks quite old, 40 +, and her body is out of shape, and her face looks wrinkled already. Her attitude is nice. She let me lick and suck her tits. Then she me laid me on the bed and started licking my chest, nipples , down to my groin and then she started licking my shaft, but she did not place yet my didi into her mouth. She was licking the tip of my dick and the sides of shaft in such a shiok matter (very sensual toungue movement) that I couldn't tahan and started shooting my load. However she did not do CIM. She just hold my didi and covered it with toilet paper so not to spill on the bed sheet.
I think it was OK for $ 30. Sorry Bros, but in the looks department she is not attractive at all. Anyway, thanks to those Bros who recommended me a mature Malay woman.
Bye !

Uzumaki Naruto
13-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Yoz brudders, 1st time doing a FR so dun flame me
After viewing all the recommendations by the brudders, i managed to go early and and book one of the 2 queens of pertain rd ^_^

Pat
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (added marks for pink areolas)
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
AR: Dun think they offer =P
CIM: didn't ask for it

Damage: $40 for like 25-30mins

ang076
14-10-2004, 07:24 PM
Are you sure Pat is $40 ??

She is one of the Ang Pais in Petain Road... she command $50 per bonk..

Did you go to H3 R7 ( that is Pat's room) ?

Fat Fatt
14-10-2004, 09:54 PM

Pat's room is at H3 R11, facing the staircase going up to 2nd floor. She always charge $50 unless she downgrades.

You have made a right choice to go to Pat. I was there to look for her but she left as it was quite late. I went to look for Jac, and as usual, her room outside got 3 bros waiting and she already put the sign "closed".

walked around, waiting to look at h3 r3, but she also occupied. I then went back to jac room, and delighted to find out one of the bro left the queue. I waited and the young chap wearing specs came out of room. I saw Jac in this nice balck dress. She is so pretty and adorable. But she looked very tired and when she saw 3 of us, she only admitted 1 and apologize to the rest of us. I was so sad, but i will come another day. She is indeed one of the best and all bros, please do not waste your money on any other whatever $20 or $30 WL, save up and spend it on her. No regrets.

ang076
15-10-2004, 08:37 AM
Oh yeahh, Thks for pointing out my error in writing room number.. :o

collin_23
15-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Pat now 40 bucks? Can confirm? :confused:

TheHappyMondays
15-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Pat now 40 bucks? Can confirm? :confused:

Drop price? .... like Eileen Wee's bid? :)

collin_23
15-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Pat customer long queue mah got drop price? I long time no go liao. :confused:

That eileen wee is a cheapo lah, she where got worth that price. Actress not actress, model not model, famous not famous. LOL. :D

Fat Fatt
17-10-2004, 01:40 AM
15/10 was a hot Friday afternoon. Left office with a strong urge, went to look for jac in h7, but as usual, she has a queue of 3 fellows.
Went over to h3, surprised to see pat available, so i just walked in.

She was in this jade green dress that emphasize her curves well. My shaft was already standing when still in my pants, uncomfortable. she gave me a nice clean up on her basin and we proceeded to her bed. I laid down and she sat beside me and sucked my nipples. She moved onto my neck and we frenched. She was attentive, and moved onto my jewels, paying a lot of attention there, with her occasional touching on my shaft. my hands went rubba around her back, moving down to her bum, and went to cup her breasts. Her pink nipples were nice, but SOP can touch no suck. Her skin was so smooth. only flaw is its a bit darker.

When she capped me with her mouth, I almost came. I stoped her when she blowed just twice, i was coming. So she stopped, and went back to my nipples and frenching. After we flip over, and I entered her missionary. Looking at her pretty face, I pumped her, and bent over to french again. She was breathing hard and enjoying, and i came inside the cap in her. I rammed a few more times as my shaft was still hard. Withdrew and she gave me a nice cleanup and smiled when I left the room. As usual, her service is good, and with her pretty looks, thats why i still only go to 2 WL, her or jac.

Looks: 7.9/10
Boobs: 7.2/10
Body: 7.8/10
Legs: 7.6/10
Complexion: 6.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Definitely, only 2 choice in Petain

phonecards35
17-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Hi Bro,

It confirm Pat is now $40. Btw, H11 is closed today. Any bro who what happen ? :confused:

juda
18-10-2004, 11:27 PM
15/10 was a hot Friday afternoon. Left office with a strong urge, went to look for jac in h7, but as usual, she has a queue of 3 fellows.
Went over to h3, surprised to see pat available, so i just walked in...

If you can "CLICK" with Jac, she will give you more privilege.... ;)

funseeker
19-10-2004, 12:19 AM
If you can "CLICK" with Jac, she will give you more privilege.... ;)

Brother Juda, sound like you are more 'click' to Jac than me, I just receive normal treatment. Care to share the privilege you had received through PM? I will try my luck with her.

Cheer

juda
19-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Hi Bro,

It confirm Pat is now $40. Btw, H11 is closed today. Any bro who what happen ? :confused:

Good news for Pat fan! :)

juda
19-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Brother Juda, sound like you are more 'click' to Jac than me, I just receive normal treatment. Care to share the privilege you had received through PM? I will try my luck with her.

Cheer

Just make her high & explore.... good luck! :D

BigBoy123
19-10-2004, 04:32 PM
anyone notice there is a change of WL in h3r7 next to pat
and h10r2 worth the $30.

TheHappyMondays
19-10-2004, 05:37 PM
2206 also dropped price to $30. Quite proud girl. RTF=no.

popiah
19-10-2004, 07:15 PM
tried jac this afternoon, as usual she has a long long QQQQ outside her damn cramped room, as her regular she asked me is that any posting on internet about her.....i told her that she is one of the 5 (five) Queen of the Petain and but the BEST of the Queen. She was wearing a lace lingerie today and so stunning and slugging look in the dress.

Wowwww.....cannot wait to fuck her again.

popiah
19-10-2004, 07:34 PM
today as usual, outside 701 was confined with all high urge fuckers waiting for jac including myself, upon my turn to attend to my needs, entering the room, wow...such a nice smell again and a pack of guppies (fish) hanging on the wall, told by her that a customer gave it to her, asked her in a cheeky manner any customer give her any GOLD BAR ? ha ha ha.. she was wearing a sexy black lacing dress...wow lah cannot tahan if i can fuck her without taking out her dress. i will try next week asking for permission.....

Action in Progress........

Please well-treat her, as Queen of Petain she will be highly respected by all fucker for her diligent work.

too_hot
19-10-2004, 08:39 PM
hi bros,

am tinking of visiting either pat or jac....wat would be a good time to go? i.e. when there are not so many other bros so i can go on my off days...

thanks!! :)

funseeker
19-10-2004, 08:42 PM

Brother, that should be simple.

I thought you receive some treatments that no cheonger ever receive from her. You know what I mean :rolleyes: My understanding is she only provide BJ, no BBBJ.

Anyway, has any brother ever go out with her? I am dreaming of that. Any chance?

Personally I think most important is to treat the WL nice and be sensitive. Once you are nice to them, they will be nice to you and who know, they just let go and enjoy together. Also be sensitive to what you talk. Many questions should not be asked at all.

Happy Bonking..

funseeker
19-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Good news for Pat fan! :)

Do you think her service standard will remain the same? Will check out when Jac's room is fully blocked.

I checked out on Maggie recently. Hmm, so much different from the Maggie I knew when she just joined. No RTF for me.

Cheer

slashGNR
19-10-2004, 11:28 PM
I checked out on Maggie recently. Hmm, so much different from the Maggie I knew when she just joined. No RTF for me.

Cheer

Maggie -> exactly...just too bad....I hardly visit her now but I'll miss "doing her doggie style"... :D

Pat -> last visit 2 weeks ago was $50.....pls confirm once you visited her..thanks.

Jac -> last visit...while doing BJ in 69....she fingered herself at the same time...is this normal?.... :D

Adios...

funseeker
19-10-2004, 11:45 PM
Maggie ->
Jac -> last visit...while doing BJ in 69....she fingered herself at the same time...is this normal?.... :D
Adios...

Brother, fingering herself to get you excited mah. You did receive something more than others. But try finger her... I will take my hat off and call you teacher. haha.. I did that last time but don't think she allows it anymore.

Anymore exciting stuff on Jac?

By the way, Kitty is coming back soon. You miss her? I was in her room for an hour few weeks back. If I have excess cash, she is a nice lady to chat with. Talk about her pets and more. Very friendly. Very straight forward person. Very true.

Cheer

juda
20-10-2004, 07:51 AM
Do you think her service standard will remain the same? Will check out when Jac's room is fully blocked.

Cheer

Pat -> My last visit about 2 weeks was still $50.
Maggie -> My first choice in Patian when she just joined.

Juda :)

chatoh
20-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Hi Bros !
Finally tried this lady after a few failed attempts.
Some time ago, on two different occasions when I went on scouting missions to Peatin I tested waters with this Malay lady. One time I asked her, her service and she said $ 40. On another occasion I walked past her door and I greeted her and again asked her for her fee. She again said $ 40, I said I will "jalan and jalan" around the houses.
So finally one day I decided to try her. I walked into her room and greeted her. In negotiating the price, she quoted $ 40, but I said "Tigga Puloh -30- boleh ?". She replied "boleh". So I proceeded to pay. She started teasing me with my clothes on, and was rubba rubba her and groping her butt and tits, when suddenly I got a call on my hp, I had to leave immediately. Shit !
I told her I had to leave, she was surprised. I told her to at least let me suck her tits before I leave, she allowed me to. And then I unzipped my pants and told her to give me a fast BJ. She put on a cap and blew me for a few seconds until I was called again to my hp, I told her I must leave. She told me "to come back".
Few days later I returned. She recognized me and greeted me nicely. Session started with her placing her butt on my didi and letting me rubba rubba her and cupping her tits with her dress still on. She then helped me undress unbutton my shirt. We washed. In the bed, I was able to lick her tits and thighs, near her groin. She did not complain. She used very good PR skills (reminded me of the lady on H17R1A Second floor), she made feel at ease saying I was "handsome", "she doesn't have a boyfriend", "she is looking for a husband". It is all bluff, but it is an ego booster. As some bro mentioned, she likes to look at the mirror and put a horny face while she looks at the mirror.
She then placed a condom on my didi and started to blow me. It was an OK BJ, but it was getting me horny. Meanwhile I was kissing her back, and I was moving towards her "down under" because I was getting horny and aroused I told her if she does 69. She told me she doesn't allow pussy eating. Ok lah, what to do. She continued blowing me until I came (with condom on).
After it, instead of heading straight for the sink as many pros do, she laid in bed with me for a few minutes, and let me rubba rubba her and lick her nipples. She said she liked it (don't know if it's true or her PR skills, but who cares, at least she is letting me enjoy). She again complimented me on being "handsome", "she wants me to return and when I will return" and she used her PR marketing skills saying "come back soon" and letting me rubba rubba her (both of us were already dressed) a few seconds before I left.
Conclusion :
Name : Minah
Looks : Malay tanned looks, her "down under" area (pussy, butt is dark).
Body : Short, maybe 1.55 m Chubby - 50-55 kg. Voluptous typical Malay butt. Her tits are also typical Malay (34 c). Definetely bigger than most of the Chinese WL in Petain.
Attitude : Friendly, good PR skills (reminds me of Siew Pen H17R1A 2nd Floor, who always compliments me calling me "yan dao" and "how she likes me, etc, etc", which is also ego booster bluff ), will make you feel at ease.
Recommend to Bros : Yes if you like to try a nice attitude mature Malay lady and are not concerned that she is chubby.

chatoh
20-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Maggie H20R18.
I’ve tried this lady twice already. Now she’s on leave. I tried her for the last time before she returned for her break to Malaysia. She told me that she would be leaving, so as to know when I could visit her again.
Anyway, here’s my FR :
In terms of looks, she’s the best looking in house 20, there’s no question on that. I even dare to say, that she is among the best to 10 best looking and youngest ladies in Petain. She’s skinny and her tits are small.
Many Bros, claimed last time that her service was superb, that they got BBJ, GF treatment and even French kissing from her. However I had also read her service level has dropped tremendously since her first days at Petain.
I must say her service is average, not bad. Among other things, she licked my nipples and gave me a covered BJ, she placed the condom on my didi with her mouth. Her technique is very good.
RTF : I have already tried her twice. Will try only if there’s not many choices available. Her service is OK. Her comparative advantage to other pros is her youth. Her attitude is OK too, friendly, but not as flirty as older and more experienced pros in Petain.
Fee : $ 40. I read she has conned some bros, asking for $ 50.

chatoh
20-10-2004, 04:46 PM
House 5 Room 2 (first level) , shower included

I tried this lady some weeks ago, but had not written a report on her. I read good comments on her and decided to give it a try. She is 30+ good looking lady with a lao ah lianish look. Looks more like a HC girl than a Petain WL. Her fee is $ 40. I was surprised, I was expecting to pay $ 50, because her room has got a shower. Once inside the room, she showered me inside. Very professional, however she did not hint (like in GL ) that you can rubba rubba inside the shower. Her face was quite serious.
Once I dried up and was on the bed, she licked my nipples all the way down to the groin area, but her face looked serious. The feeling was good. When she licked me around the groin area I thought she was going to do AR, but she didn’t. The she proceeded to cap me with her mouth. She gave me a long BJ. During the FJ. We started missionary at her suggestion. I then told her to ride me, but she said she doesn’t do that. So I requested doggy. We did doggy and that’s how I came. Her mood was always serious.
Conclusion : She has good looks, ah lianish looks. Her licking is good, but her attitude is too mechanized and professional.

popiah
20-10-2004, 06:31 PM
I had been cheonging petain for 2 years, this is my Top 3 recommendation:-

1) H701 Jac
2) H1010 Kathy
3) H309 Pat

Above are S$50 dollar category.

I always recommend friends to try them for their good service and attitude. As they wont be in Petain for long, they might get marry or demolish of petain in due time by URA, so hurry to try them or you will regret for your whole life. Ha Ha Ha...

Best time to bonk them will be weekdays between 2-4 pm. Please avoid weekend as alot of bros will destress on these two days and also 1st week of the month as SALARY days.

Happy Bonking.....

happy000
21-10-2004, 12:26 AM
When she was new, she was very accomodating, friendly --- allowing french kiss, finger fuck etc. I was her regular at one time -- at least once a week.

However her standard has come too sop and does not allow french kiss and finger fuck. I have stop visiting her unless kathy and Jac have long Q so no choice. No fish prawn also can. :D

Maggie H20R18.
I’ve tried this lady twice already. Now she’s on leave. I tried her for the last time before she returned for her break to Malaysia. She told me that she would be leaving, so as to know when I could visit her again.
Anyway, here’s my FR :
In terms of looks, she’s the best looking in house 20, there’s no question on that. I even dare to say, that she is among the best to 10 best looking and youngest ladies in Petain. She’s skinny and her tits are small.
Many Bros, claimed last time that her service was superb, that they got BBJ, GF treatment and even French kissing from her. However I had also read her service level has dropped tremendously since her first days at Petain.
I must say her service is average, not bad. Among other things, she licked my nipples and gave me a covered BJ, she placed the condom on my didi with her mouth. Her technique is very good.
RTF : I have already tried her twice. Will try only if there’s not many choices available. Her service is OK. Her comparative advantage to other pros is her youth. Her attitude is OK too, friendly, but not as flirty as older and more experienced pros in Petain.
Fee : $ 40. I read she has conned some bros, asking for $ 50.

ang076
21-10-2004, 07:14 AM
IMO, Maggie is too tired of allowing fingering, French kiss to every guy who visit her all the time.

gains
21-10-2004, 11:29 AM
IMO, Maggie is too tired of allowing fingering, French kiss to every guy who visit her all the time.

so she is not so professional. still selective on customers! :mad:

chatoh
21-10-2004, 11:51 AM
I think Maggie is not an ang pai any more in Petain. The two times I tried her I did not even have to queue, I just walked straight into her room. It could be that her service has dropped so she doesn't have many customers patronizing her any more.
I did not get any BBJ or French kissing from her either. Her service was SOP, but OK, it was not bad either.

snakehead
21-10-2004, 06:46 PM
I think Maggie is not an ang pai any more in Petain. The two times I tried her I did not even have to queue, I just walked straight into her room. It could be that her service has dropped so she doesn't have many customers patronizing her any more.
I did not get any BBJ or French kissing from her either. Her service was SOP, but OK, it was not bad either.

Wat's up in petain now? been away for some time and return to see many changes.....sigh

snakehead

BigBoy123
21-10-2004, 10:21 PM
hey snakehead bro u back, where u been
by the way u try b4 h10r2

too_hot
22-10-2004, 10:09 PM
I had been cheonging petain for 2 years, this is my Top 3 recommendation:-

1) H701 Jac
2) H1010 Kathy
3) H309 Pat

Above are S$50 dollar category.

I always recommend friends to try them for their good service and attitude. As they wont be in Petain for long, they might get marry or demolish of petain in due time by URA, so hurry to try them or you will regret for your whole life. Ha Ha Ha...

Best time to bonk them will be weekdays between 2-4 pm. Please avoid weekend as alot of bros will destress on these two days and also 1st week of the month as SALARY days.

Happy Bonking.....

Hey i went to H3R7 today cos someone else said that was Pat. door was closed with one man in queue. so i looked around and opposite that room was R9 which you say is Pat. But the lady in R9 was a malay. She looked really good. From what i can see, a great body, can see her boobs in her low cut top...but attitude was really really bad. very bo chup. If she had invited me i definitely would have gone in but she was totally oblivious. Not even trying to encourage customers. A few other men oso passed by her room and looked in for long period but she continue to ignore them and they eventually left too. So i walked around a bit more before going back to H3R7 to see if Pat was available. I just saw a bro walking in and caught a glimpse of her...fair malaysian chinese, a bit plump and plain looking. then i turned around to R9 (the malay lady) and asked her how much. she said $30 almost without looking at me (very engrossed with her tv). really turned off and left.

so who is the real pat? H3R7 or R9? If pat is chinese as i guess she is then definitely not R9 oreadi unless they share room...

ang076
23-10-2004, 07:33 AM
Pat is at H3R11, She is Malaysian Chinese. She has nice body curve.

snakehead
23-10-2004, 02:16 PM
hey snakehead bro u back, where u been

Sigh....had to go on forced holiday by the authorities tats why out of action for approx 10 mths.

bro snakehead

chatoh
23-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Bro Snakehead !
It's good that you are back.
Welcome back to Petain !

too_hot
23-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Pat is at H3R11, She is Malaysian Chinese. She has nice body curve.

yet another room? hmmm....ok thanks will go check it out!!

too_hot
23-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Hi Bros !
Finally tried this lady after a few failed attempts.
Some time ago, on two different occasions when I went on scouting missions to Peatin I tested waters with this Malay lady. One time I asked her, her service and she said $ 40. On another occasion I walked past her door and I greeted her and again asked her for her fee. She again said $ 40, I said I will "jalan and jalan" around the houses.
So finally one day I decided to try her. I walked into her room and greeted her. In negotiating the price, she quoted $ 40, but I said "Tigga Puloh -30- boleh ?". She replied "boleh". So I proceeded to pay. She started teasing me with my clothes on, and was rubba rubba her and groping her butt and tits, when suddenly I got a call on my hp, I had to leave immediately. Shit !
I told her I had to leave, she was surprised. I told her to at least let me suck her tits before I leave, she allowed me to. And then I unzipped my pants and told her to give me a fast BJ. She put on a cap and blew me for a few seconds until I was called again to my hp, I told her I must leave. She told me "to come back".
Few days later I returned. She recognized me and greeted me nicely. Session started with her placing her butt on my didi and letting me rubba rubba her and cupping her tits with her dress still on. She then helped me undress unbutton my shirt. We washed. In the bed, I was able to lick her tits and thighs, near her groin. She did not complain. She used very good PR skills (reminded me of the lady on H17R1A Second floor), she made feel at ease saying I was "handsome", "she doesn't have a boyfriend", "she is looking for a husband". It is all bluff, but it is an ego booster. As some bro mentioned, she likes to look at the mirror and put a horny face while she looks at the mirror.
She then placed a condom on my didi and started to blow me. It was an OK BJ, but it was getting me horny. Meanwhile I was kissing her back, and I was moving towards her "down under" because I was getting horny and aroused I told her if she does 69. She told me she doesn't allow pussy eating. Ok lah, what to do. She continued blowing me until I came (with condom on).
After it, instead of heading straight for the sink as many pros do, she laid in bed with me for a few minutes, and let me rubba rubba her and lick her nipples. She said she liked it (don't know if it's true or her PR skills, but who cares, at least she is letting me enjoy). She again complimented me on being "handsome", "she wants me to return and when I will return" and she used her PR marketing skills saying "come back soon" and letting me rubba rubba her (both of us were already dressed) a few seconds before I left.
Conclusion :
Name : Minah
Looks : Malay tanned looks, her "down under" area (pussy, butt is dark).
Body : Short, maybe 1.55 m Chubby - 50-55 kg. Voluptous typical Malay butt. Her tits are also typical Malay (34 c). Definetely bigger than most of the Chinese WL in Petain.
Attitude : Friendly, good PR skills (reminds me of Siew Pen H17R1A 2nd Floor, who always compliments me calling me "yan dao" and "how she likes me, etc, etc", which is also ego booster bluff ), will make you feel at ease.
Recommend to Bros : Yes if you like to try a nice attitude mature Malay lady and are not concerned that she is chubby.

hey, u neber give this lady house/room number....very impt in FR if not dun know where to find....so where can i find her? thanks!!

dandan00
23-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Jac 0701 has always been my top choice in Petain. In her mid-20s, she is very chio and look really like the gal-next-door. Her damm sluty look when doing bj will kill you...

looks-10/10
bj-7/10(haha she do bbbj on me:))
fj-10/10(she moan damm nice)

The reason why she does not do bbbj on most of the people because you will need to have a clean-shaven cock first. She is damm clean and like people to be clean too. Will do 69, fingering, frenching if you click well if her

Her nipple is totally red, better than those porn star...
Damage $50. Worth it. great attitude too!!!

Her room is on the second floor and outside her room got put one sign to indicate whether she is open or not.

Rubber
23-10-2004, 11:50 PM

pat is all the while at h3r11 one.
lisa formally from h3r15 now occupying h3r7.
sally formally from h3r7 don't know go where.

Uzumaki Naruto
24-10-2004, 06:14 AM

eh? i tot pat is H3 R11, skinny with pretty good curves malaysian chinese...
her room got all kinds of fortune stuff like small water fall with rotating ball on it kinda stuff... She only asked for $40 i darn sure cus it was my 1st trip to petain, i think i was the 1st customer tat day though. Trademark : Very pink nipples rite?

ang076
24-10-2004, 07:22 AM
Yes, Bro Fat Fatt had already pointed out my mistakes.. Yes , Pat is always at H3R11. Sorry for my mistakes.

That's right, she has pink nipples. :o

funseeker
24-10-2004, 09:14 AM
eh? i tot pat is H3 R11, skinny with pretty good curves malaysian chinese...
her room got all kinds of fortune stuff like small water fall with rotating ball on it kinda stuff... She only asked for $40 i darn sure cus it was my 1st trip to petain, i think i was the 1st customer tat day though. Trademark : Very pink nipples rite?

I had her last week, paid her $50 and she did not return the change. Did not ask for it since her service worth it. :p
I would say that there is definitely a different in service level between $40 and $50. She is a clever person and know what she is doing.

funseeker
24-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Jac 0701.
Will do 69, fingering, frenching if you click well if her

She will allow raw as well .... but you must be her boyfriend or hubby... and not at her work place :D Any brother already achieve that status? A simple joke to start the day..

slashGNR
24-10-2004, 11:08 AM
.........because you will need to have a clean-shaven cock.....great attitude too!!!

I was "clean-shaven" during my last visit but didn't get what you've got.... :D but no problem....I always prefer what the WL is most comfortable with....

Adios...

dandan00
24-10-2004, 02:02 PM
strange to write a fr and got rep deducted about 20pts... wat wrong??

funseeker
24-10-2004, 03:22 PM
strange to write a fr and got rep deducted about 20pts... wat wrong??

My joke on the raw thing might get point deduction. Hahaha..

dandan00
24-10-2004, 04:30 PM
maybe ppl dun like raw here.. hehe

juda
24-10-2004, 06:18 PM
I was "clean-shaven" during my last visit but didn't get what you've got.... :D but no problem....I always prefer what the WL is most comfortable with....

Adios...

Fully agreed!
"clean-shaven" is not the key! :)

poompoomboy
24-10-2004, 07:35 PM

eh dan dan do u know why bcos u r damn gong, do u think we bros here are idiot go hm and do some homework, she jus lick ur dick head den finally capped ur dick. Should b ur cock damn small so when she capped u no feeling. Gong kia mans. but i wont not deduct ur reps pionts as i pity u gongness

funseeker
24-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Fully agreed!
"clean-shaven" is not the key! :)

The smile icon from brother Juda always make people thinking hard what he got from Jac... :confused: haha.

Hmm, just as I predicted, my point got deducted too. Brother Juda, is it you.. hahaha...... But who care..

funseeker
24-10-2004, 09:17 PM
The smile icon from brother Juda always make people thinking hard what he got from Jac... :confused: haha.

Hmm, just as I predicted, my point got deducted too. Brother Juda, is it you.. hahaha...... But who care..

Thanks, my point was re-installed.

too_hot
24-10-2004, 10:47 PM
eh dan dan do u know why bcos u r damn gong, do u think we bros here are idiot go hm and do some homework, she jus lick ur dick head den finally capped ur dick. Should b ur cock damn small so when she capped u no feeling. Gong kia mans. but i wont not deduct ur reps pionts as i pity u gongness

eh...i tink u meant to reply to dan dan rite? not me cos ur reply has got nothing to do with my orig posting....and i would also point out that if u look along the thread, i'm not the only one to be confused as to where pat's room is cos some of the bros here write house/room number wrongly...

poompoomboy
24-10-2004, 10:56 PM
eh...i tink u meant to reply to dan dan rite? not me cos ur reply has got nothing to do with my orig posting....and i would also point out that if u look along the thread, i'm not the only one to be confused as to where pat's room is cos some of the bros here write house/room number wrongly...

yah refer to dandan not u bro.

slashGNR
25-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Visited Pat yesterday...as usual...she gave me a good and hard bj which I thoroughly enjoyed...one thing different though was that she went on top of me after the bj for the first time which I didn't ask or even requested in the past...her movements was "fast and furious", made me almost cum...changed to missionary followed by doggie to prolong the session... :D

Adios...

Metric
25-10-2004, 10:23 PM
hi bro,

FYI, your current total posts of 18 and rep of 9 does not allow u to deduct rep points of other bros.

so even if u don't pity his gongness u oso bo bian...

Rubber
25-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Visited Pat yesterday...as usual...she gave me a good and hard bj which I thoroughly enjoyed...one thing different though was that she went on top of me after the bj for the first time which I didn't ask or even requested in the past...her movements was "fast and furious", made me almost cum...changed to missionary followed by doggie to prolong the session... :D

Adios...

bro slashGNR,
so how much did pat charged you? usual price or new price?

funseeker
25-10-2004, 11:26 PM
bro slashGNR,
so how much did pat charged you? usual price or new price?

Likelihood brother slashGNR paid $50. I think Pat worked harder for the additional money given by her regular. I might continue to pay her $50 if I look for her, provided she maintain her service standard. :)

slashGNR
25-10-2004, 11:55 PM
Likelihood brother slashGNR paid $50. I think Pat worked harder for the additional money given by her regular. I might continue to pay her $50 if I look for her, provided she maintain her service standard. :)

Correct....I used 5 x $10 notes, not sure if she counted them or not...she took and put aside and I didn't ask her....

Adios...

poompoomboy
25-10-2004, 11:57 PM
hi bro,

FYI, your current total posts of 18 and rep of 9 does not allow u to deduct rep points of other bros.

so even if u don't pity his gongness u oso bo bian...

Knn U damn gong man u can b brother with dandan men. nahbei got 2 nick mah gong kia

juda
26-10-2004, 12:15 AM

Adios...

She ride like a cowgal man! Wild wild Pat! :p

Rubber
26-10-2004, 01:53 AM

Correct....I used 5 x $10 notes, not sure if she counted them or not...she took and put aside and I didn't ask her....

Adios...

I last visited her about 2 weeks ago not knowing that she'd reduced her price. As usual once lock the door, we hugged & kissed for a while. Handed her a $50 note before we undress, she gave me back $10 and I didn't accept. She told me she now charge only $40 to new customers but I said nevermind. I thought I was stupid. But now I know at least got 2 bros thinking alike.
Cheers.

Idoru
26-10-2004, 07:16 AM

Thanks Bro Juda. Took you advise and made her very high and she was in a frenzy and literally raped me complete with violent frenching. Really enjoyed the session but now my groin area aches after being raped but it is worth it. I did called her a few times when she was new in PT, noticed the accident scar on her but I think she might have removed it or I am too excited to notice. Thanks again Bro she will now be my regular WL and the "Q" will surely grow. I now can say bye bye to Maggie Mee, Nancy/Laura and Kathy.
Cheers.

juda
26-10-2004, 07:46 AM
Thanks Bro Juda. Took you advise and made her very high and she was in a frenzy and literally raped me complete with violent frenching. Really enjoyed the session but now my groin area aches after being raped but it is worth it. I did called her a few times when she was new in PT, noticed the accident scar on her but I think she might have removed it or I am too excited to notice. Thanks again Bro she will now be my regular WL and the "Q" will surely grow. I now can say bye bye to Maggie Mee, Nancy/Laura and Kathy.
Cheers.

Hahaha....you too high liao! The scar still exist.
If she in the mood & you can make her very high....... sieow liao! :p

Chelsea
26-10-2004, 08:32 AM
k. Thanks for sharing. Think need make trip down soon. Go lavender food court makan 1st than drop down see. :p

roninxxx
26-10-2004, 06:08 PM
what happen if she quoted $30. then u agree. then at the end u like her service then give her $50? surely she'll remember u rite? but then, what might happen next time u visit her?

just a thought ... :D

popiah
26-10-2004, 11:12 PM
what happen to jac H701 ? she has been MIA for some many days, anyone know where she goes ?

funseeker
27-10-2004, 10:01 PM
what happen to jac H701 ? she has been MIA for some many days, anyone know where she goes ?

My guess is that she is having her period. She was MIA last month th this date too. Or maybe we have to ask Brother Idoru what had he done to our common girlfriend till she cannot work for days... all energy drain out by brother Idoru. :p

Idoru
27-10-2004, 11:30 PM
My guess is that she is having her period. She was MIA last month th this date too. Or maybe we have to ask Brother Idoru what had he done to our common girlfriend till she cannot work for days... all energy drain out by brother Idoru. :p

Good try Bro Funseeker ha ha ha, I think she got a red card and will be back in a few days time. She also MIA today. I guess she will be back on Friday or Monday.
Cheers

funseeker
27-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Good try Bro Funseeker ha ha ha, I think she got a red card and will be back in a few days time. She also MIA today. I guess she will be back on Friday or Monday.
Cheers

Wow bro, only a session with her and you already knew her whereabout. Really have to take my hat off. Cheer..

Metric
28-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Knn U damn gong man u can b brother with dandan men. nahbei got 2 nick mah gong kia
so wat's your other nick? dare to tell?

poompoomboy
29-10-2004, 02:11 AM
so wat's your other nick? dare to tell?

yeh the nick is call Kuan Ni Ma The Pi Shi ( mind ur own business)

Idoru
29-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Wow bro, only a session with her and you already knew her whereabout. Really have to take my hat off. Cheer..

Oh no, it was the old unsmiling lady OKT that told me. True or false does not matter just want to share the info. with all bros. Anyway she was not around today. I will be busy next week and if you do see her please let all of us know.
Thanks and cheers

funseeker
29-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh no, it was the old unsmiling lady OKT that told me. True or false does not matter just want to share the info. with all bros. Anyway she was not around today. I will be busy next week and if you do see her please let all of us know.
Thanks and cheers

If I see her in the coming week, I will let everyone know. I think she might have went back to KL to have a good rest before returning to serve us better.

Cheers.

Metric
29-10-2004, 10:54 PM
yeh the nick is call Kuan Ni Ma The Pi Shi ( mind ur own business)
hahaha....expected answer...

i bet u dun have a nick tat can deduct other's rep as of now...hahaha

if u have one, i welcome u to deduct my rep. in fact, anybody is welcome, if u wish.

tigerfox77
31-10-2004, 01:40 PM
I last visited her about 2 weeks ago not knowing that she'd reduced her price. As usual once lock the door, we hugged & kissed for a while. Handed her a $50 note before we undress, she gave me back $10 and I didn't accept. She told me she now charge only $40 to new customers but I said nevermind. I thought I was stupid. But now I know at least got 2 bros thinking alike.
Cheers.

Last night (30/10/04), I visited her, She told me she now charge only $50 to customers, H3R11, Pat. Pat somethings charge $40, somethings charge $50, it depend on her. Pat's service is not so enjoy for me, the service is so-so, and the attidute is not so good, Next time I will not visited pat again. For what I know, the forum always say Pat is good service, But first time I visited her, the standard is not for me, But for next time I will not visit Pat again due to her attidute and service.

funseeker
31-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Last night (30/10/04), I visited her, She told me she now charge only $50 to customers, H3R11, Pat. Pat somethings charge $40, somethings charge $50, it depend on her. Pat's service is not so enjoy for me, the service is so-so, and the attidute is not so good, Next time I will not visited pat again. For what I know, the forum always say Pat is good service, But first time I visited her, the standard is not for me, But for next time I will not visit Pat again due to her attidute and service.

Brother, it all depend on the chemistry. If it is missing, you will never get satisfy. You too played a part in building the chemistry. Normally on the first visit, don't expect to get the 'click' immediately. You need to visit them often to get them to know you.

Cheer

Rubber
31-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Brother, it all depend on the chemistry. If it is missing, you will never get satisfy. You too played a part in building the chemistry. Normally on the first visit, don't expect to get the 'click' immediately. You need to visit them often to get them to know you.

Cheer

sometimes it also depend on how you service her.

juda
31-10-2004, 08:06 PM

& whether she want your service! :D

funseeker
31-10-2004, 08:51 PM
& whether she want your service! :D

and whether your service is up to mark.. :eek:

tigerfox77
01-11-2004, 01:25 PM

Cheer

Pat H3R11, the service is good or not all depend on Pat , also depend on Pat' mood, attitude, weather and other factors. If Pat is bad mood or sad,or not feeling good, can you expect the service is good? If Pat today strike 4D or Toto, I think the service is better and good service, am I right?

tigerfox77
01-11-2004, 01:34 PM

It is depend on Pat whether like to service to you or not , not depend on you.

tigerfox77
01-11-2004, 01:49 PM
and whether your service is up to mark.. :eek:

It is depend on Pat, whether she like your service and want your service. Not depend on you.

popiah
01-11-2004, 11:11 PM
5.15 pm, raining cat and dog at petain road, knowing that my Jac and Kathy is not working today after some fast information from kaki, so decided to hunt for H303 as recommended by someone over here, as passing by H3, seeing the room is occupied and remember that someone from this forum, recommended H1,09 of lau chio so decided to try my luck, and proceed to H1, seeing the door is open and poke in my head to the WL, wow......really lau chio with BIG boob, asking her for the price and was told S$30 for the service, so decided to try it out.......

My report....as follow,:-

We proceed to undress ourselves, and was told to lay on the bed without washing up, and staring at her big boobs , wooooooo......really big and nice based on her age (~30-34 yrs). as laying on the bed motionlessly, she apply the baby powder on my body, thinking that he going to catbath me...aiyoh.....wrong lah, she just facing me and using her BOOB assets to stroking my hard cock forward and reverse, left and right and its really SHOIK mannnnn, this last for A few minutes....after that, she cathbath me my nipples for a while, without BJ and proceed with the FJ, she quite responsive in the FJ in two position. while in FJ, she asked me to queeze her boobs, really big and smooth...feel like queezing the milk out of the big and pink nipples....Minutes of jerking and bombing, explosion occurred.

House 1, Room 9
Face : 7 / 10 (based on her age)
Damage : S$30
Body : A little bit plumb (Big and Smooth Boob)
BJ : No
FJ : 7 / 10 (two position)
Breast Foreplay : VERY GOOD + EXCELLENT.

funseeker
01-11-2004, 11:37 PM
It is depend on Pat, whether she like your service and want your service. Not depend on you.

Brother, if there is a chance, I am sure all the WL will not want any of our service. They would only want to make love to their love one just like any other woman.

On the other hand, if you are bonking your gf or wife and you did not care about their feeling, will they accept and like your service?

Cheers

popiah
02-11-2004, 07:50 AM
5.15 pm, raining cat and dogs at petain, knowing that my regular jac and kathy not working today so decided to try out the H3R3 as recommended by some bros in this forum, walking past H3 seeing R3 is occupied and decided to try H1 R9 as also recommended by someone, seeing the door open, and quickly poking my head into the room and saw a LAU CHIO with BIG BOOB smiling at me, asked for price and was told S$30 for the service. so decided to TEST WATER so that can input some info for bros over here.

Action begin :-
Inside the room, both of us undress and discovered that her boobs is really big, bigger than jac and kathy, she requested me to lay down facing the ceiling and applied the baby powder on my chest, she started to move her body and facing me , using her body and boobs to stroke my hard cock, forward, backward, left and right....really shiok.....cannot tahan..

After a few minutes, i thought she would BJ me, but nothing happen and she proceed to cap me and sit on top of me...enjoying the moment of being fuck by young chap like me....after a few bombing, she requested to switch position and end up S$30 poorer.

House 1 Room 9
Damage : S$30
look : 7 /10 (ok lah)
Body : 7 /10
FJ : OK Lah based only S$30
BJ : None.

too_hot
02-11-2004, 07:28 PM

pat allow bros to service her (!?!) according to past postings, she don't even like us to touch her boobs...how to service?? actually this is the one thing i find missing when visiting these WLs...its very much one-way traffic: u go there, lie down and they do all the work - can be feel rather "mechanical" at times. at the most we get to autoroam here and there but that's hardly anything....i get a lot of kick from the giving (sometimes more than i get from "receiving")...imagine if we get to cat-bath pat...or jac...

popiah
02-11-2004, 07:54 PM
dont expect to catbath jac or kathy or pat or any any pai, or else you will be taking all the saliva of the fuckers....ha ha ha...VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

too_hot
02-11-2004, 08:19 PM
dont expect to catbath jac or kathy or pat or any any pai, or else you will be taking all the saliva of the fuckers....ha ha ha...VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

true true...but even in GL where they have showers, they oso dun let u "service" them right? from the FRs i've read, seems mostly one way oso...

funseeker
02-11-2004, 11:01 PM
pat allow bros to service her (!?!) according to past postings, she don't even like us to touch her boobs...how to service?? actually this is the one thing i find missing when visiting these WLs...its very much one-way traffic: u go there, lie down and they do all the work - can be feel rather "mechanical" at times. at the most we get to autoroam here and there but that's hardly anything....i get a lot of kick from the giving (sometimes more than i get from "receiving")...imagine if we get to cat-bath pat...or jac...

Brother, don't just rely on past posting. Posting can be misleading. Pat does allow me to fondle her assets, but no kissing on her pink nipples. She worrys they will get black. My hand does autoroam to many places when she blow me. :p

popiah
03-11-2004, 07:52 AM
i do agree that pat allow autoroaming service but to a limited coverage, please do not exceed the coverage area unless you have apply for EXTRA
COVERAGE CHARGES.

Idoru
03-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Brother, don't just rely on past posting. Posting can be misleading. Pat does allow me to fondle her assets, but no kissing on her pink nipples. She worrys they will get black. My hand does autoroam to many places when she blow me. :p

Most WLs are emotionally screwed up for whatever reasons of their own.
As far as I know and experienced Wls are extremely temperamental and have frequent mood swings. One day you might get the best treatment and will even ask you to service her, but then the next day you will be told off.
Is it not most of us living in a world of Fantasy and don't you think her mood swings keeps us coming back? Psychiatrist sees and listens to an average of 50 patients per month. WLs serviced and listened to average of 500 cheongster per month so if they are in the trade for 5 years they can be the best self-made Psychiatrist, reading your body language and asking you a few questions she will know what you want and can easily utilized her KC trap.
Cheers

Licky88
03-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Most WLs are emotionally screwed up for whatever reasons of their own.
As far as I know and experienced Wls are extremely temperamental and have frequent mood swings. One day you might get the best treatment and will even ask you to service her, but then the next day you will be told off.
Is it not most of us living in a world of Fantasy and don't you think her mood swings keeps us coming back? Psychiatrist sees and listens to an average of 50 patients per month. WLs serviced and listened to average of 500 cheongster per month so if they are in the trade for 5 years they can be the best self-made Psychiatrist, reading your body language and asking you a few questions she will know what you want and can easily utilized her KC trap.
Cheers

Well said. I cannot but totally agree with your point of view!

cannibal
05-11-2004, 09:10 AM
Yesterday was feeling really horny and went to Petain to have a bonk before my meeting. Was roaming around for about 30 minutes and finally decided to bonk the WL in H1R9.

Entered the room and asked the usual question such as have you taken your lunch? Are you on half day leave? and so on. Her figure is not those hour glass type but rather fleshy but not fat. The biggest asset is her tits, which is big and firm with bright pink nipples. She is also very friendly too. Both of stripped to our birthday suit and she helped me to wash. Instead of using towel to clean, she uses kitchen towel which more hygenie than used towel. Then I lay down on my back and she spread powder on my body and started sensual body massage. The most erotic was that she place your dick between her tits and do the tits fucking. Before I explode and shoot my cum, told her to cap and begin missionary. Bang her hard while watching her tits bouncing and twirling around unitl i finally shoot out.

Face: 6/10
body: 6/10
tits: 8/10
bj: very short
FJ: 7/10
fees: $30
RTF: yes

Rubber
06-11-2004, 01:37 AM
It is depend on Pat whether like to service to you or not , not depend on you.

small angpow for chinese new year, rose for valentine, dumplings, mooncakes, etc. try (if you think it's worth) & you'll see the difference.

tigerfox77
06-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Recently, I visited this girl, H3R11 Pat, But I will not try her again due to her service is so-so. Next time I will try H7R1 Jac or H10R10 Kathy.

popiah
06-11-2004, 03:52 PM
trying to call jac (H701) on her mobile phone....since two weeks ago....calling her everyday to check her availability and Still MIA (Missing In Action) till today, anyone know where is she ? Is she booked by some RICH old uncle or having her 1 month period. Any regular bros of her know what has happen to her ? Really miss her and lets pray for her return. We brothers are very sad as she is not around and those WL at petain is very happy as they will have more business at this moment.....

funseeker
06-11-2004, 05:07 PM
trying to call jac (H701) on her mobile phone....since two weeks ago....calling her everyday to check her availability and Still MIA (Missing In Action) till today, anyone know where is she ? Is she booked by some RICH old uncle or having her 1 month period. Any regular bros of her know what has happen to her ? Really miss her and lets pray for her return. We brothers are very sad as she is not around and those WL at petain is very happy as they will have more business at this moment.....

It is not her 1 month break yet. Due in Feb 05. If she allows booking, I will dream to book her for the rest of her life... :D. I had been calling the same number for the past two weeks too with no success. We really miss her. I hope all brothers will be gentle to her when she reports for work.

Let pray for her return.

Cheer.

happy000
06-11-2004, 11:25 PM
I have a session with her about two weeks ago. She mention about her operation (notice her tummy has some scar) and was quite successful. She share with me about her burden (four very young siblings) and her mother operation (same as her) which was not successful although already spend about M$20,000. She told me she need to work hard as she is the only breadwinner in the family. Ask me to see her whenever I have the time because she need the money for her mother operation.

I suppose maybe there are some problem with her family. Maybe you like to bao her and share her financial burden :D

It is not her 1 month break yet. Due in Feb 05. If she allows booking, I will dream to book her for the rest of her life... :D. I had been calling the same number for the past two weeks too with no success. We really miss her. I hope all brothers will be gentle to her when she reports for work.

Let pray for her return.

Cheer.

funseeker
07-11-2004, 12:04 AM
I have a session with her about two weeks ago. She mention about her operation (notice her tummy has some scar) and was quite successful. She share with me about her burden (four very young siblings) and her mother operation (same as her) which was not successful although already spend about M$20,000. She told me she need to work hard as she is the only breadwinner in the family. Ask me to see her whenever I have the time because she need the money for her mother operation.

I suppose maybe there are some problem with her family. Maybe you like to bao her and share her financial burden :D

Be nice to her during your session and be gentle. All the brother will be upsad if you send her to MIA again when she return. Remember not to chat about her scar. It is her weakness. Dont get her upsad and you will be awarded. :D

I dont mind sharing the burden with her if she allows me.. She is really a nice lady to be with.. I miss her.

popiah
07-11-2004, 06:45 AM

i think weeks ago, she did ask me whether on internet has anyone mentioned about her scar ? i just said NO and i think she did mind about the scar on her tummy. Please well treat her when she back in action anytime, i will still keep tracking her everyday and inform you bros. once i know she back in petain. Lets pray for the Queen of Petain...

Three Cheers....Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray

ang076
07-11-2004, 08:19 AM
So, girls at Petain are aware of Sammyboyforum?

It is nice to know that Samsters are basically kind hearted people who treated sex workers quite well. Other people believe that those who seek sex worker service are bad people. This is portrayed in the dramas, story books..

happy000
07-11-2004, 09:30 AM
In fact I don't even notice the scar until she mention about her operation and her mum (all having the same operation). She worry about whether her mum will recover as the operation did not seem to be successful.

Be nice to her during your session and be gentle. All the brother will be upsad if you send her to MIA again when she return. Remember not to chat about her scar. It is her weakness. Dont get her upsad and you will be awarded. :D

I dont mind sharing the burden with her if she allows me.. She is really a nice lady to be with.. I miss her.

funseeker
07-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Hello Jac's fans, please take care of my dear when she reports for work. She been away for two weeks and should be back any time. Please be gentle to her. The WLs are human afterall and they too have feeling. Care about their feeling.

I had given someone my word not to visit Petain again. So less 1 person queuing outside her door. As such, I hope you will continue to support Jac as usual. I wish her all the best. :)

All the best to all brothers as well. Beside Jac, take good care of Pat and Katty.

Cheers

iveco
08-11-2004, 04:24 AM
where a few days ago not much gals around is the place dying slowly

Prodigal Son
08-11-2004, 06:39 PM

I've tried Jac only once. I don't know what you guys mean by "service" but we did a 69 together. I was below and she on top.

As for Pat, I've tried her a couple of times. She let me lick and suck her nipples. The last 2 times I tried her, she let me lick her pussy until she came.... but of course that was becoz I was the first customer that day.

popiah
08-11-2004, 07:19 PM
hi Jac fans, she is back in action today, called her at 2.00 pm wow.......her phone is ringing....just like striking TOTO...

Went to the favourite hunting place (petain) at around 5.45 pm, just about to enter and reverse my car, saw through the h7 on 2nd floor with 3 hungry fucker waiting at the door in STRAIGHT line not knowing how many fucker is quencing behind the 3 fellow, so quickly fasten my leg and rush through all obstacles and reached H7, walking up the staircase and as predicted 2 more fuckers behind the front 3, wow...bian A, so total 5 of them infront me, me even more hungry than them.....saliva almost flooded to the staircase. I calculated the fucking time for 5 fucker, it take a average time of 15 mins and for 5 its will be 1 hr 15 mins and by the time i go in, its will be 7 pm.....
oh my god, what to do....so decided to retreat my army and attack some others.

Walked out of H7 and proceed to H10, wow...kathy H10R10 is working also and somemore no army attacking her, so waiting at one corner, less than 5 mins, door opened, wooooooo....she came out with a pack of rice and thinking she going for dinner, she saw me and signal me in first and will be back in short while, less than 3 mins, she back again to our sex room..Tok Cock abit to heat up the tempooooo, as usual, .....no need to evaluate...please read others thread.

ALL JAC FANS, please be act fast before she goes to nowhere again, lets start to plan and attack her again but in a gentle way...please. if i know which fucker attacked until she lost the battle, i will activate my AIRFORCE 1 to attack u.

CHEERS for JAC.......
:D
Me will be back to Jac next few days....darling i will be back again.

funseeker
08-11-2004, 11:37 PM
wow...bian A, so total 5 of them infront me, me even more hungry than them.....saliva almost flooded to the staircase. I calculated the fucking time for 5 fucker, it take a average time of 15 mins and for 5 its will be 1 hr 15 mins and by the time i go in, its will be 7 pm.....

Wow, she must have a hard time satisfying all the hunger fxxxxx. Hope she is not hurt as a result because I am going to make love to her tonight.. but in my dream. I do not want to hurt her further.. Let me check it out in my dream :D

Although I am no longer her client with my stay away from Petain promise, I still request every cheonger to be gentle with her. Don't attack her like our brother popiah said.

Cheers.

trendyboy
09-11-2004, 12:09 AM
Was there today around 2pm,went straight to Jac room,as usual,5 bro already queing....really very "kua zhang". Had never seen this type of queue anywhere in Petain.....well,she is superb !!!!

I missed her so much,will come back for her at another time.
Though i didn't get a chance to see her,but i'm happy she's back.

Cheers

popiah
09-11-2004, 01:30 PM
for information :-

Jac's fan again, she is working today.

Enjoy till the last minutes. :D

Fat Fatt
10-11-2004, 05:04 PM
H3R11 Pat

Today was raining a little. After it stopped, i dropped by Petain, intending to look for my sweetheart Jac. Disappointed that at 3 plus she is not here - means she will not work today.

Walked around and saw H3R3 girl. Well, I think she cmi, compared to JAc and Pat. Went inside and look for pat. She was in this nice yellow dress that emphasize her hourglass shape. She is still very attractive.

After exchanging some pleasantries, we kissed, and frenched. She stopped me to allow me to strip and wash. Her touch was so sensual when she soaped my shaft. After drying up, I proceed to the bed, and lied down. Tired, and leaving her to do her best. Her body was still very slim, and boobs just nice. I had some rubba on her boobs, but most of the time, she pressed them very close to my body, so any attempts of tuning the nipple etc. are not possible.

She kissed, licked and sucked my nipples, neck, while her hand was slowly stimulating my dick. i was coming already... she slipped on the condom and blew me .... the feeling was really good.... nearly cummed if i did not stop her. She flipped around and lied down and i began frenching her like long lost lovers. she was breathng heavily. I knew she dont like kissing on tits so i proceed and went down on her....she was really high now, she said she got some ky inside but i ignore it and continue licking and fingering her. in he end, she got so wet that her juices and lubricant dripped onto her bed. With more lickign at the clit, she came and several contractions at the stomach (visible occured) and you can almost see the clit move too.

She said, ok she cannot take it any more and need the main one. We went missionary and insert my shaft into her. Lucky I serviced her, so I cooled down a little, did not cum immediately. I began to pump harder and faster and she moaned more frequently...grabbed her legs put them on my shoulder to have a deeper penetration and then i climaxed, and she timed her 'fake' climax to coincide with mine, but this time she had a lot of juice flowing out so i think she really cum. Overall it was a satisfactory 8/10 service, i would rate jac as 8.7/10.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 pinkish nipples
Body: 7.5/10 model like
Height: Tall 7.5/10
complexion: tan, smooth
HJ: N/a she just used sensual movements to tease my dick
BJ: OK 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (very participative)
Overall: 8/10

Really take my advise H3R3 or others in Petain really CMI, except maybe Kathy H10/R10.

popiah
10-11-2004, 06:46 PM
i was there today around 12 pm.....from 12.15 pm onward it was raining heavily until my underwear also WET WET.

keep calling Jac from 11.30 am and no response so decided to try my luck over there, aiyoh....she really not working today till 12.30 pm as her normal operating time start from noon sharp, so confirmed she is not working today, maybe she is celebrating the Deepapalvi.

I think must be some FFFF injured her for the past two days, dont know whether is it internal or external injuries, must be quite serious !!!!!!!!

Please well treat her with Tender Loving Care (TLC). Me got to pray for her return again.....hope she will be back this friday as holiday and sunday she wont be working due to "THIS" reason..cannot say. ha ha ha
:D

slashGNR
10-11-2004, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=Fat Fatt]H3R11 Pat

......she was breathng heavily. I knew she dont like kissing on tits so i proceed and went down on her....she was really high now, she said she got some ky inside but i ignore it and continue licking and fingering her. in he end, she got so wet that her juices and lubricant dripped onto her bed. With more lickign at the clit, she came and several contractions at the stomach (visible occured) and you can almost see the clit move too..............

QUOTE]

Wah! well done bro....great FR...thought she's quite "private limited" in these "areas"... I got to try "harder" next time if I visit her again....

Adios...

rawcommando
10-11-2004, 08:36 PM
hi guys, tried 3 in petain, these r the FRs. im new thou, so forgive me if is not done pro enuff.

1st, H3R48 Kelly,
She was wearing this blue 1 piece tight dress. when i saw her,(den i think not bad leh, petain got such stuffs, ah lian pattern) shes jus fin a job n came out make a phonecall. she din really bother me(1st thought this girl attitude sucks). she gestured a 5 to me so i assume shes quoting me $50 la. well, since i felt she cant b bothered, i went down the stairs, and from there i see the view from below she jack her ass and theres v gd view of her long legs, make me gian a bit..went ard H3 a while den decided to u-turn back to kelly tell her on la. afterwards is all very SOP already. bathing, etc, nothing to mention. 1 big turn off thou when i see her cap me to give me a bj. i told her no feeling but she insisted, telling me is all mental 1. well, quite disappointed thou. cant finger her during the bj also as shes v strategically seated. but her bj v funny, like shes high on ecstacy head keep turning left n right, only consolation she really blow for a long time, maybe about 8mins. we start by missionary pos la, nothing special, fake moans. cannot french but can kiss on lips. whack her really hard, can hear all the piak piak sound. 2nd pos doggie and i continued my tough drilling. this girl do allow me to play with her assrims thou and i almost had 1/4 of my fingers in. afterwhich i soon cum, wash up n thats it.

Kelly Malaysian(KL)
H3R48

Looks 6.5/10
Boobs B cup the most, brownish nipples, can suck if you wan
Figure 7/10 good skin texture esp the ass area soft n supple.
BJ 6/10 head shaking stuffs.
FJ 6/10 nothing worth mentioning except fake moans
Attitude still acceptable once ice is broken
RTF not really...
Damage $50

H3R3 Yvonne

Well, this girl definitely on large side and unless u r a bodybuilder size like arnold, doubt u wanna hold her hands n walk on streets la. but shes got those CFM look lor and the best part is below. quite friendly lady, and when she wash for me, i knew i wont be disappointed already. hehe, coz she really emphasize washing my asshole! at that pt i wonder if $40 only shes doing AR??? after wash up, rest in bed n look at her body... really on the big size la..on the bed, she lick my nipples and her mouth damn wet, but shes gd! as she progressed down,i anticipated shes gonna go straight for my bro but she went for my kneecap! and key! is really new exp and shes grabbing my bro at the same time while i moan a bit. when the knees r done, she went for my balls, and i can still remember tat feeling when her mouth totally engulf my red hot ball bearings. the bbbj she gave me is v pro oso, deep throating each suck,and im really beginning to enjoy myself. wat came next is the best, AR! she asked me to hold my legs n she really forcefully use her tongue to dig my ass! wow, at this pt my bro's big hot head is boiling already. shes not that dead type and she alternate btw balls, cock n ass continuously about 3times b4 i buei tahan already. i compliment her "ni de service hen hao lei" and she smile but show her vampire teeth. haha.. as i screw her in missionary, we began to french and shes v involved. whack her as hard as i can see her moan. about 4mins gone and suddenly she burst "wo yao lai le" and grab my head towards her n french me madly. i came in that position.very well trained indeed Solid. oh mine, i really salute her service level(only thing the guy b4 me is a chao bangala) as im driving back, can still feel my Assrims sio sio hot hot 1. heehe.

Yvonne, H3R3
Looks 5.5/10 CFM look, but not those i will look at whole dae
Body 5/10 see her n u'll know wat i mean
Boobs 6/10 a bit saggy and nipples bigger than 50ct coin. B cupper
AR 8/10 love it when she digs it with her tongue
BBBJ 7.5/10 deep throating sensation, a must for bbbj lovers.
FJ 7/10 good participation, proactive worker.
French 7/10 passionate with lots of saliva hahaha
RTF maybe, its really value for $ if service is your top priority
Damage $40

H22R06 Ada

really had bad time in office today, super sway, all my biz proposals tio reject, butter whole afternoon till my mind oso damn slippery. decided is time to Kuei Woon(hokkien for CHANGE LUCK). its about 5pm, since is about mid month so v tight budget cannot go JSP for TN la. recce the whole place but none seem to catch my eyes. i onli wanna spend $30 today so i know i cant hiamp much but its mostly aunties ard..quite demoralising. passed by H14R14 and remember each time always got ppl queue for her 1 so ask her for price. $40..forget it so i continued walking. reach H22 and go in see see. saw this girl, not bad leh, quite young n slim boobs a bit overflowing out of her bra(mus b pushup i thought) asked her for the price(actually prepared to pay $40 but im so surprised when she say $30, mai tu liao, OK! she oso v fast. lock door, undress. ive jus taken off my shirt n shes already naked in front of me. her neinei i think about B cup, nipples slightly pinkish. she ask me to pee 1st and once done, jus wash for me. nothing special liao. i rest on the bed, den she sit beside me n open the cap, well, no BBBJ lor.($30 wat u expect la) her nipple licking quite weak oso...really feathery touch, not stimulating at all. i tried touching her breast den she say "ni ke yi mo wo de nai, ke shi nai toh bu yao dong hor" ok lor, LL. bj normal oso la. so start by missionary as usual n when i tried to french her she keep turning her head. so i ask her i cant kiss her? she ask me back "ni shi wo de sui?" haha. this girl damn attitude sia. but anyway a fuck is a fuck la, i really whack her damn hard, vent all my frustration at her cb. lasted about 10mins den i switch to doggy. quite normal at 1st den i saw the mirror on her wall so tilt back a bit to admire myself. somehow it became long n hard thrust i can see my cock enter her cb. love this motion, got a impulse take my hp n film everything down. keep smiling at myself in the mirror. after a while, i cum. den she go wash herself follow by me. tcss a bit and she say shes from ipoh n 26yrs old. told her she loook younger(bluff 1, she looks more like 29)

Name Ada H2206
Body 7/10 slim but with some pigmentation on her back
Looks 6.5/10 her most distinguishing feature must be her waist long hair. quite sweet when she smile but during the whole session, rarely
Boobs: B cup with super maximiser till neinei meat can run out 1
BJ 5/10 with caps on, already a turn off, everything is SOP
FJ 6.5/10 due to her small frame, the feel is gd. quite wet too
attitude very realistic person, like robot, hardly smile.
RTF dun think so, v robotic feeling
Damage to spend $30 to fuck a 26yr old, come to think of it, quite wu hua lor. hehehe, dunno wat u bros think?

funseeker
11-11-2004, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=Fat Fatt]H3R11 Pat
......she was breathng heavily. I knew she dont like kissing on tits so i proceed and went down on her....she was really high now, she said she got some ky inside but i ignore it and continue licking and fingering her. in he end, she got so wet that her juices and lubricant dripped onto her bed. With more lickign at the clit, she came and several contractions at the stomach (visible occured) and you can almost see the clit move too..............

Although FR from Petain is no use to me now, but I am doubting this FR. I can never expect Pat to allow other to service her below. Sorry brother Fat Fatt. Can someone verify this?

Sound like with Jac's return, Petain is alive again. I believe she is hurt after two days of work. Be gentle to her and let her 'season' herself. She will be at her usual when she get through the 'virgin' period.

Cheers..

PetainKing
11-11-2004, 12:48 AM
Although FR from Petain is no use to me now, but I am doubting this FR. I can never expect Pat to allow other to service her below. Sorry brother Fat Fatt. Can someone verify this?

Sound like with Jac's return, Petain is alive again. I believe she is hurt after two days of work. Be gentle to her and let her 'season' herself. She will be at her usual when she get through the 'virgin' period.

Cheers..

i agree... i tried to initiate frenching with pat on 9/11 and she was a bit reluctant.... much less than servicing her.

sorry fat fatt.... u must double check ur facts before u tua pow woe

Idoru
11-11-2004, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=rawcommando]hi guys, tried 3 in petain, these r the FRs. im new thou, so forgive me if is not done pro enuff.

Hi RawCommando, Wonderful Field Reports. Keep it up as you are also keeping the Petian Forum alive and that is good.
Will surely up ypur points
Cheers

trendyboy
11-11-2004, 11:11 AM
During Jac's 2 weeks absent,i 'm forced to look elsewhere around petain, the rest are a waste of money ,feels the same as alot of bros here had said so.

Tried Pat also,nice figure,pink nipple,beautiful,look abit fierce,right price,sometime friendly most time not,frequent mood swing but....just couldn't compare to Jac.

Tried Moon,h3 2nd storey,can't remember the room no,pretty,nice fair complexion,but beware,she's not obliging at all,after pay $$,not allow to touch here touch there,she'll "siam here,siam there".makes you feel frustrated,nothing worth mentioning maybe except her look.

Tried Julia,h11,friendly service,newbie will not get bbbj from her,only regulars.
slightly on the plumb side,everything ok,chemistry is right,comfortable feel.

Jac will make you feel very comfortable with her,she is very gentle,not pushy,looks at you in the eye all the time when doing her job.Very professional.Smile at you,talk to you,give in to most of my request,make you feel like you are her special boyfriend.The moment i left petain,i missed her already.

Now i finally understand the queue outside her room, i will be lining up very soon...hehehehe. I 'll now save up all my "cheonging budget" solely for her.
WE LOVE JAC,WE LOVE JAC,WE LOVE JAC......

Bros don't flame me as i'm only voicing my opinion.

askale
11-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Hi all bro

Jac is very best gal cos she is very good service and more special.. I believe she can do for a job to her customer.. She is very Kind and more understand..Jac is best person than Pat and Katty...:)

funseeker
11-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi all bro

Jac is very best gal cos she is very good service and more special.. I believe she can do for a job to her customer.. She is very Kind and more understand..Jac is best person than Pat and Katty...:)

After reading some much about her, I have to break my promise to my gf. Called Jac on her mobile, tone indicated she is not working. Will try again tomorrow.

From all the information I had, she started work on Monday, left early and then worked on Tuesday and left early too. Then she MIAed. Anyone know what happen to her? Did any brother notice any difference in her during the two days when she worked. Drop me a PM if you know and think I can help.

:confused:

11-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Hi, please help to take care of Jac.. It pains me to see her suffer. Thanks

11-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Hi

Please take care of Jac. Don't hurt her. Thanks

11-11-2004, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the kindness. She will appreciate it. Please treat her well. Thanks

11-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Your kindness will be appreciated by Jac. Please treat her well. Thanks

slashGNR
11-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Visited Katty (H10R10) on Monday followed by Jac on Tuesday (thought she might not work due to previous day "heavy schedules" but she did)...I didn't notice any difference in her as she's ever smiling, soft spoken and friendly...1 "routine" less in her usual session but nevertheless still "shiok" !....
and today visited Katty again....man...got to take a break from PT...

Adios...

Fat Fatt
11-11-2004, 11:53 PM
i agree... i tried to initiate frenching with pat on 9/11 and she was a bit reluctant.... much less than servicing her.

sorry fat fatt.... u must double check ur facts before u tua pow woe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been Pat's regular since almost 3 years ago, or is it even longer I also cannot remember. It took a while for me to start kissing and french, and for going down, it happened not too long ago. I started exploring a little and wanted to go down, saying that I will maybe put on a condom on my tongue to protect her to assure her. she told me if want to play dont scared, just go down without protection. (she saw thru me, as condom on my tongue will protect me too) So I went down on her and she enjoyed it. I progressed far with Pat, but the arrival of Jac had distracted me from her for some time. Anyway, both are my only regulars in Petain.

I hope my FR just adds some interest to this thread, and they are true. Of course, it really depends on the WL whether they have chemistry with you, or is comfortable with you when providing the extras other than their standard fare. In terms of fees, i have invested quite a lot on her as well. I still pay her $50 though some bro say she downgrade to 40.

funseeker
12-11-2004, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the explanation. Agreed that chemistry play the major role. We lack the type of chemistry you had with Pat or maybe Jac.. Cheers :p

BabySpiderman
12-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Went down yesterday evening and all the popular WL's door are closed... So walk up and down and in H1R9 (I hope I remembered it correctly) saw a not so bad looking matured lady. I'm a sucker for lau chio, so some bros may not like this one...

Looks: 7/10 (Got a Japanese look)
Body: Meaty and smooth
Boobs: Between B and C (I suspect is fake)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $30

Went in, chit chat, strip and straight away lie on bed... she put powder on my chest and tummy and then use her breasts to rub on my chest to my brother. Goes on for a few minutes... quite shiok. Then cap me, and rode me. Rode for less than 2 minutes say it's my turn to work. Flip over, did her missionary... tried to lick her breast and was rejected, no frenching too... so LL, pump her for a while and before I got chance to change to doggy, I came... then wash up.

Overall, not a bad feeling, chatty woman... very smooth skin for her age... I think at least should be late 30's. Probably will RTF when I need to have a budget release... :D

Idoru
12-11-2004, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the explanation. Agreed that chemistry play the major role. We lack the type of chemistry you had with Pat or maybe Jac.. Cheers :p

Bros, please, please let us be discreet with your description of services provided by your regulars. I have many extraordinary extra services with my regulars and if I write it down in this forum they will surely be cautioned by Big Brother AV. Knowingly Aids epidemics are on the increased in Sillypore, AV will be very strict with them from now onwards. So if you value and cherished your regulars as the GL forum says "Tiraks" do be careful with what you say or her yellow card will be removed and we will not see them again for good.
Cheers and these are facts of life.

collin_23
12-11-2004, 06:59 AM
Her rice bowl in your hands...like that next time no more special already. Agree with bro Idoru. :cool:

juda
12-11-2004, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=Idoru]Bros, please, please let us be discreet with your description of services provided by your regulars. I have many extraordinary extra services with my regulars and if I write it down in this forum they will surely be...... QUOTE]

Well said Bro! :)

Idoru
12-11-2004, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=Idoru]Bros, please, please let us be discreet with your description of services provided by your regulars. I have many extraordinary extra services with my regulars and if I write it down in this forum they will surely be...... QUOTE]

Well said Bro! :)

Bro Juda and Collin, thanks for agreeing with me. This is what happens when their service description is too colorful. Read it this morning.
Cheers

(Orchid HC-Orchid Copthorne Hotel
Heard from the grapevine that there was a raid on the premises and that all the gals (including the boss/counter gal) were rounded up and arrested. Understand all the gals from Malysia were sent back too. Anyone care to confirm?)

Rubber
14-11-2004, 03:55 AM
deleted...

collin_23
14-11-2004, 05:48 AM
Pat can french but u have to be at least 'shun yan' to her. Yep, cause I did it with her 1st time long ago took the 1 hr session for 150 bucks at that time. Quite newbie so heck care that time.

Katty is one good service WL with nice figure. Obliging also.

Jac and katty service guaranteed.

That moon aka 'yue liang' looks plain jane thought will offer good service instead so try and also kena chop like bros here. She after get money will employ 'tai chi' and 'qian kun da nuo yi' when u attack her with your 'ru lai shen zheng'. No kissing etc. Advise bros to give her a miss. On her same level beside got 1 chio bu think so with nice figure after come out of moon's room than I saw. Anyone tried her b4? Nice? Thks.

Uzumaki Naruto
14-11-2004, 06:17 AM
Gosh... When is Jac coming back arh? My 1st bonk in petain was Pat and i was definately going to try the queen of petain next but she AWOL arh? Any info or updates pls share bros

popiah
14-11-2004, 07:20 AM
Gosh... When is Jac coming back arh? My 1st bonk in petain was Pat and i was definately going to try the queen of petain next but she AWOL arh? Any info or updates pls share bros

hi Naruto, jac might be back only on this coming tuesday as i predicted as she seldom work on sunday and public holiday, and u will definetely love and enjoy her service after your bonking with her, she is nice, young,pretty, service oriented lady and that how she is classified as QUEEN OF PETAIN at this time. please well treat her and i'm still waiting for my turn to bonk her since my last time with her 3 weeks ago. cannot tahan anymore........jac jac where are uuuuuuuuuu :eek:

funseeker
15-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Jac's phone is on, indicating she is working. Please be gentle and not send her to MIA again. :( Sad because cannot go Petain again and will miss her.

slashGNR
15-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Was around Petain today, even the early afternoon shower can't stop bros from visiting Jac...young and old....saw about 5 to 7 bros waiting patiently....
I think now at Petain, no other WL command that kind of "attentions"....

Adios...

popiah
15-11-2004, 06:23 PM
Today petain is back to LIVE again, with the return of our goddess, QUEEN OF PETAIN.

oh my goddess is back....was there today but the waiting is around 8 ppl at around 4.30 - 5.00 pm, wow.....everyone is praying hard for jac outside her room hoping to get the lucky no. from her. me cannot tahan the waiting time of 2 hrs (8 ppl) so decided to give it a miss today but try on tomorrow again.

Popiah power Vs Jac power. :D

funseeker
16-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Popiah power Vs Jac power. :D

Please brother, don't battle with her. You might hurt her. Be nice to her and you will leave the room feeling you win the battle.

Haha, sound like I am Jac protector now... :D What to do, cannot visit her liao and need to do something for her..

Cheers

Jking
16-11-2004, 02:48 AM
whaa, tml i am going dwn, wanna get her!!! and try whether is she tat good as all of u have say.

popiah
16-11-2004, 07:50 AM
Please brother, don't battle with her. You might hurt her. Be nice to her and you will leave the room feeling you win the battle.

Cheers

hi funseeker, i will conquer her this afternoon with my 10 thousand armys troop ready to attack petain, please inform all brothers of petain "DO NOT VISIT PETAIN" this afternoon and the petain road will be closed for the whole afternoon.

Will keep all cheonger updates on the lastest news at petain tonight.

Cheong Ai
Cheong Ai
Cheong Ai
:p