PDA

View Full Version : My Fake Prince Charming(s)

baby85
14-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Long Long Ago ...............

lol .. first time trying to write a story , pardon my bad english thank you :)

故事纯属虚构,如有类同纯属巧合 (half half is my story , half half add in to spice)

hope e story wont be too boring =x

(thanks to those who helped , GA da ge n laogong ... gong ~ :P

n all brothers who give me cake baker titles =.=ll n ideas lol)

Cyndi was born in a above average family , being e single child in e house she have all e attention she have fm all e family members .. Being having less population of girls in e family , she was well dote .. :)

She was well loved by her father n mother cos she's like e GEM to them , giving her allowance more den enuff for a normal school kid , giving her everyting she wans for e latest trend ..

tings start to get worse , wen her father start to have a affair outside with a china woman n e family start to break up piece by piece .. Cyndi was only primary 6 , 12yrs old at tat time ..

1 whole yr pass , Cyndi nvr felt e loved fm e family anymore , she understand a bit wats happening ard in e house .. but cannot do much as she donno hw to console her mother at tat age , n didnt know wat to help them to save e r/s either ..

moving on to Sec Sch , she purposely choose a sec sch tat was very far fm her house , so she can spend more time after sch outside to slack ard rather den going back home n see e strained r/s between e mom n dad ..

as time pass , e love she always getting is not there .. her parents divorce soonly after tat .. Cyndi started to feel lonely , father went to china to keep e mistress accompany, to go china to accompany e mistress , her father force her mom to sell away the flat they had just to split e money ..

her mother start to drink out everynite , dead drunk back .. always , everyday would be e same .. Cyndi felt unwanted in e house suddenly , even lost e interest to go to school , her mother start to have boyfriend , sometimes bringing them back to home ..

one nite , Cyndi open e door to her mother's room .. n found tat !!! e uncle was bonking her mother away .. altho sexually aroused but deep inside , she was sad tat e family could not be mend anymore ..

flat was sold not long after tat , having no place to stay , Cyndi have to stay under her uncle house , but e uncle's wife seems don like her , being sad n felt unwated .. Cyndi started to look for bf to replace e love she need fm e family ....

Cyndi started fm IRC , e well know chat room in e past , she didnt went to those kinda Sex Chatroom , but those who u can find guys easily like Canto , simi gang's name chatroom .. being e age at 13 , ahbeng is e fetish kind Cyndi like to had for bfs .. handsome , ahbeng , got 安全感

On n Off , hook with some guys , break off .. new guys again , nvr get more den anyting other den cuddling and frenching .. until 1 day Cyndi had a huge quarrel with her mother, bcos Cyndi know clearly those guys tat hook up with her mom oni wan for sex n money ...

but Cyndi's mom is old mindset , she feel daughter is not allowed to interfere with mom's problem .. she gave Cyndi a tight slap , n deep inside Cyndi was piss off n plan to leave away fm home ..

e next morning , as usual going to school , Cyndi packed some clothes already intending to go n stay with bf after school .. Cyndi was 13 n her bf was 18 , let call him ahboy ..

ahboy is e kind of ahbeng head , with angkongs all ard his body , having alot of little ahbengs follow him .. drives a bike , n of cos .. e song-ness Cyndi had is those ahbengs tat follow him would always call her Da Sao , which make her felt happy .. cos she's being noticed le :)

e first nite she stay over , Cyndi n ahboy was watching at tv until a part tat was erotic n she felt funny below .. ahboy notice n went over to french her , she felt even strange with e feeling , e next moment they was inside toilet already

ahboy took out Cyndi's clothes , undress himself too .. den they start frenching away n ahboy stick a finger in .. Cyndi moan , altho its pain but it felt good .. sucking on Cyndi's nipple , ahboy start inserting his dick into Cyndi but Cyndi cried ..

it hurt too badly , cos she's still virgin .. ahboy didnt tried for e second time .. so he pcc himself n shoot on Cyndi's body .. den wash up n he went out back e living room , Cyndi was still naked at toilet tinking ...

she felt cheap giving so easily but at e same time she feel tat it feel good , after washing up , she wear back her clothes den walk back out again .. continue watching tv until they both went to sleep ...

T.B.C..............

avle09
14-12-2009, 10:24 PM
nice start..waiting for next part... =D

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 10:35 PM
great start sis.... i'm here to support u too :)

AD69
14-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Well written. Do continue.

Roman city
14-12-2009, 11:26 PM
nice story, pls continue.....:p

baccaratluck
14-12-2009, 11:28 PM
very stimulating. camp here for more.

spidersim_78
15-12-2009, 12:02 AM
nice stories pl do continue

baby85
15-12-2009, 12:56 AM
she felt cheap giving so easily but at e same time she feel tat it feel good , after washing up , she wear back her clothes den walk back out again .. continue watching tv until they both went to sleep ...

3 days later , Cyndi's parent found out where she was , n they went to find her .. upon seeing her parents she was rather shock , but lucky ahboy knew how to handle them well ..

looking at ahboy , ahbeng ahbeng look with tatoos all over , she tot he wont either deny everyting n push e blame on her .. but he didn't he explain to them n told them wat happen .. Cyndi was bought back home n she didnt get beatings fm e parents either ..

Cyndi was with ahboy for sometime , soon e new flat her mom n her get came , they move to hougang after tat .. however Cyndi's mom was still with e nite life she had .. always having e bfs coming back which Cyndi hates alot ..

one nite , Cyndi's mom got drunk n donno why called ahboy n ahboy heard tat its his gf's mom so he ask where is she n he took cab down to fetch Cyndi's mom back home .. it was abt 5am in e morning wen they get back , n after ahboy help her mom back to room , ahboy went in to Cyndi's room ..

Cyndi was sleeping soundly , as she is one who dont always like going to school at tat time n ahboy start frenching her n touching her boobs, she start moaning abit n ahboy went in her shorts n finger her ..

Cyndi was wide awake liao , den he stop n wake her up to school , Cyndi was damn pissed off .. wat a idiot way to wake her up to school .. Cyndi woke up , bath n change to Sch uniform n go to school , ahboy send her to school n while on e journey to school ahboy explain how he able to come in her house ..

T.B.C ..........

baby85
15-12-2009, 06:17 AM
before i continue my story , i hope no more brothers here trying to pm me saying like

''nice story , hope to hear more fm u'' den leave down email or hp number , seriously save e trouble , i wont even reply any of u guys .. other den those who i noe .. so , STOP pm me , if u like e story post in e thread thank you

thanks for those who up my points , will return once i can up back ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyndi was wide awake liao , den he stop n wake her up to school , Cyndi was damn pissed off .. wat a idiot way to wake her up to school .. Cyndi woke up , bath n change to Sch uniform n go to school , ahboy send her to school n while on e journey to school ahboy explain how he able to come in her house ..

upon reaching school , Cyndi was still tinking a morning song-ness tat she had , however whole class of her classmates all nerds oni , totally spoil her horny-ness ..

Cyndi was quite a smart student , she was in e Express Stream , having e results of top 10 everytime in class , she yearn to be a lawyer .. cos she have 1 sharp tongue in quarreling .. :)

being with ahboy for abt 2mths plus , Cyndi started to get sick of him , firstly ahboy is a very 大男人 controlling where ever she goes , secondly , ahboy don try much to really make Cyndi felt high in every sex session ..

usually wen Cyndi would shout pain , ahboy would just pcc away n settle his needs n leave Cyndi horny herself .. they broke up in abt 3 mths together ..

shortly ahboy went to jail also , n Cyndi was in search of new love she needed .. fm IRC she get to know a guy called Samuel .. Samuel was a quiet n shy guy , studying in a boys school in Serangoon , n since he's a shy guy .. they chatted quite some time over e fone , n thro letters ..

Samuel would always write letters to Cyndi expressing his love , those mushy letters till now Cyndi keep it nicely still :) one day , Samuel finally asked for meetup with Cyndi , with 2 of his frens n 2 girl frens of Cyndi .. they all meet up at Cyndi's house ...

Upon meeting , Samuel is really a very shy guy who don dare to take e first step to hold Cyndi hand or watever , n e whole day turn out to be a bad date , however Cyndi like tis kinda shy guys until 1wk after meeting , one of Samuel's fren call Wilson called Cyndi ..

n they start talking abt sex , Wilson will tell Cyndi how often he pcc , how he pcc n soon starting talking abt sex .. Cyndi started to like Wilson for his frankness den Samuel , who always keep quiet making Cyndi donno wat he tinking ..

Cyndi meet up with Wilson at serangoon central since both their school was nearby only , n Wilson whisper someting to Cyndi's ear ..

''do u wanna see how i pcc''

feeling shy n being curious , Cyndi agree n she went to check is anyone in girls toilet n they both go in together n locked inside .. Cyndi was eager since she didnt really seen a kuku before cos usually previously she with ahboy they often do in dark n she didnt even get to see ahboy's kuku at all ..

tat was making Cyndi more interested to see Wilson's wan , Wilson took out his kuku n started to pcc staring at Cyndi , she was shy n didnt noe wat to do den looking on e floor while eyes slanting trying to peek at Wilson pcc-ing .. soon Wilson moan n he came on e toilet bowl .. den he ask Cyndi how was it , totally shy tat time ..

Cyndi said nthing n just went out of e toilet .. At tat nite home , Cyndi broke off with Samuel too .. bcos she felt too paiseh to face him either, how could she do tat with his fren ..

on and off , she knew some other guys fm IRC ...

ahboon , a ahbeng too , having those fit fit body , they meet up at Cyndi's house , ahboon tried farking with her , but failed once again , Cyndi would cry at e slightest pain .. since he cannot insert , Cyndi helped ahboon to pcc ..

tis r/s nvr last long, n slowly Cyndi started to drop out fm school cos she dont like studying at tat point of time .. dropping out fm school , she get to mix ard with 1 of her very close guy fren , xiaolong .. Cyndi call him korkor

xiaolong is those typical ahbeng , with tatoos join gang n all tis , one day xiaolong called Cyndi n asked if her house could lend them for a few hours .. Cyndi agreed n a bunch of guys came up ..

shortly later , all of them was busy sniffing glue away in her room , worse they even play e blue tape tat Cyndi's mom kept .. n most of them was in room pcc-ing away ...

once Cyndi open e door , n to her surprise , its e first ever time she seen so much dicks .. all of them was busy pcc-ing n they usually drink a cup of milo with egg after they pcc .. Cyndi's house was like , chalet to them but Cyndi nvr once join them for all those glue sniffing until 1 day xiaolong didnt came up with them at e same time ..

being curious , Cyndi always peeked into e room wondering wats so high abt sniffing glue den , Alvin offer her to let her try a bit too , being happy Cyndi went to another room n tried it herself .. she was still playing safe not to be with all those guys in 1 room cos she ever seen 1 girl play with them almost got rape by them .. it was stopped by xiaolong in e end

hiding in another room sniffing glue , Alvin suddenly come into e room , hugging Cyndi n kissing her ears .. Cyndi wasnt very clear minded herself too n start petting with Alvin too , touching his dick outside his pants , Alvin inserting his fingers to finger her .. with another hand roaming ard her breast , until someone suddenly banging on e door shouting Alvin's name ..

he quickly sort of wake up n open e door , n a punch went over to his face .. xiaolong came n Alvin was punched by him , xiaolong den come over to scold Cyndi n slap her on her face .. awaken by all tis, xiaolong warned every of them dere nvr to give Cyndi's any glue sniffing anymore or trying to do someting with her too .. Alvin said sorry n quickly get back to e room with e rest of e guys

xiaolong being as Cyndi's god brother oni , consoling Cyndi cos she was crying over her stupidness n over e slap xiaolong gave her .. she also promised never to touch them again , Cyndi had a few bfs with xiaolong's fren but they all nvr turn out well either .. due to xiaolong & Cyndi r/s close like brother n sister .. nobody even dare to fark Cyndi even they are bf gf , n soon Cyndi stop finding guys of xiaolong's fren anymore ..

Cyndi was a someone who took loyalty very seriously , her god-didi Adrian had a bad break up with Sharon n both of them quarreling badly ..

Adrain called Cyndi to help him settle , n Cyndi was surprise tat e fellow she called was actually a guy , his name is Weijie .. They didnt really quarrel alot , but more like Weijie was sian-ing Cyndi , soon they exchange number n start flirting with each other ..

Cyndi like chatting with Weijie n always have lots of topic to chat ard , slowly later they went together n become bf gf , they always did small petting anywhere they could .. staricase, voiddeck , even at Cyndi's living room wen Cyndi's mom was bathing in toilet ..

Weijie n Cyndi was together for abt 5mths during e time Cyndi would always blowjob for Weijie n he would be sucking on her nipples too .. until 1 day they got a nice timing to try someting else more ..

they went to e room , locked e room , n start to undress each other .. frenching away , while weijie squeezing on her breast , n fingering Cyndi until she moan n get wet .. while weijie tried to insert in ..

*Knock knock knock* damn it .. someone knocking on e door .. wtf

T.B.C..................

swain
15-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Upz. Awaiting your continuation.

Guard|anAnge|
15-12-2009, 08:17 AM
wah, sis... u learn fast ahhhhh... know how to cliffhanger and leave people hanging whole nite... wahahahahaha

avle09
15-12-2009, 08:43 AM
someone knocking on the door... :p like familiar hor...
wonders where i read that b4.. :) oh.. (故事纯属虚构,如有类同纯属巧合)

waiting for the next installment...

block11
15-12-2009, 11:58 AM

bro... i've come to support you :D

GiantBoy
15-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Coming in to support u, nice story ^^
Keep it up.
Nicely done.

baby85
15-12-2009, 12:45 PM
haha GA da ge , i learn fm u wan :P

Avle , lol are u e one knocking on e door den ? lol

block bro ~~~ my gay partner .. misses :D

thanks giant bro :)

n thanks for others who up my points , n once again

STOP PM ME MAKE FREN !!

with e headline , nice story would like to noe more abt u ..

LAME , pls try harder thank you :)

ANLF
15-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Stop PM u make friend than can ask u make friend from the thread??? :D

baby85
15-12-2009, 05:46 PM
*Knock knock knock* damn it .. someone knocking on e door .. wtf

they quickly dress up n went to open e door , it was Cyndi's father who came n visit them , knowing half half wat was happening , her father told her mom abt it but lucky she don believe ...

they stopped for a while before they started to discover even further :)

one fine day they finally got e chance , mom was out to with bf n so weijie decided to pop by .. being shy they both didnt dare to rush tings out , they started off by watching movies den start to caress each other body ..

weijie suggested to bath together , n Cyndi nodded with her head looking at e floor .. even tho its not her first time having bf , but tis is e first guy she ever loved deeply in her heart ..

they both naked n hold hands walking to bathroom shyly ...

weijie press on some shower gel on his hand n start washing Cyndi fm top to bottom , slowly caressing her boobs to her belly button , den circling ard her tight n towards her clit .. he started to fondle with e nipples of her n fingering her ..

Cyndi kneel down , touching his dick , licking e top of it , slowly sucking slow n soft .. with another hands touching his balls , moving her mouth faster n faster , weijie moan n CIM .. Cyndi was shocked n spitted it out , but weijie's dick didnt seem to be soften ..

they proceed to e room , frenching all e way , tossing over and over e bed , weijie was fingering cyndi n she was extremely horny .. waiting for him to fark her hard .. altho it hurts , but cyndi bear with e pain thro out, e feeling like song tia song tia sibei exciting ..

after weijie shoot inside her , n pull out , there was some blood stains , she finally lost her virgin .. fm then she felt he was her future husband since their first time was given to each other , but tings dont turn out well usually , exp wen they are still young n playful ..

weijie is e kind of MCP person , controlling her every moves , but at least she was willing to be controlled by him .. every little tings he do , would just touched her heart deeply , Cyndi was e type who don expect much also , easily satisfied ..

Remember on a Valentime Day , weijie called in e evening saying he wont be able to meet her , she really felt sad crying to herself , tinking he maybe was out with other girls tats why he gave a reason not to come ..

however abt nite time , Cyndi recieve a call fm weijie saying he was downstairs , she felt she was e happiest girl in e world , e happiness she cant explain , she hope e time could have stop there ..

e touched deep inside her heart make her feel , tis would be e guy she gonna marry in future , she went down , saw a couple bear , 1 rose , and a box of chocolate as her valentime present .. hugging on weijie n cried , she could feel e heatness fm weijie , he was really running a high fever n yet he come down all e way to surprise her ..

together for almost 10mths , ting start to change , weijie start saying , he don like his gf not studying , n giving lots of reason , for e sake of him , she went back to sch once again .. starting to study hard for him , however he already have changed his heart , he only came a few times to fetch her back fm school .. n soon on , they drifted ..

one day , Cyndi decided to call weijie to have a talk , chatting calmly weijie finally pop out e break up .. Cyndi cant do anyting but accept e fact she facing , sadly they parted ..

for e past few days , Cyndi don even have e mood to study at all , all her mind was only his images , her tots always filled with him n e every little ting he did .. no matter where she go , she was nthing different with a walking corpse ...

one day while crossing , she was in deep tots with tinking of weijie , suddenly she heard a loud horn .....

"BEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

T.B.C.........................

baby85
15-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Stop PM u make friend than can ask u make friend from the thread??? :D

frenple >.< we still nid to make fren meh ... lol

cooked until nua liao haha ..

got got ? lol

Cheonging101
15-12-2009, 05:50 PM
STOP PM ME MAKE FREN !!

Sis TS, don worry. I'm sure they're not really interested in making frens. :D

BTW, if that story is partially true and you DO stay in HG, your story sounds very similar to one girl I know who stay in my neighboring block...

Donno if you are the same person or not.:p

baby85
15-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Sis TS, don worry. I'm sure they're not really interested in making frens. :D

BTW, if that story is partially true and you DO stay in HG, your story sounds very similar to one girl I know who stay in my neighboring block...

Donno if you are the same person or not.:p

maybe u tell me e name n i tell u if its me not lol

i dont stay HG now anyway lol ..

ya make fren is just a excuse , they trying luck to find some free fark :p

tio bo ? lol

spidersim_78
16-12-2009, 12:07 AM
maybe u tell me e name n i tell u if its me not lol

i dont stay HG now anyway lol ..

ya make fren is just a excuse , they trying luck to find some free fark :p

tio bo ? lol

dear baby85 sister, those people whom say nice stories is speaking the truth from the heart .
some ppl like to read other ppl stories and we all appreciate u stories ,
not all ppl came to sbf reading other ppl stories , then asking for free fuck or make friend
if want to make friend i rather join facebook / friendster can even look at their pic

baby85
16-12-2009, 12:27 AM
dear baby85 sister, those people whom say nice stories is speaking the truth from the heart .
some ppl like to read other ppl stories and we all appreciate u stories ,
not all ppl came to sbf reading other ppl stories , then asking for free fuck or make friend
if want to make friend i rather join facebook / friendster can even look at their pic

dear spidersim bro

i agree with not all guys , but some of them ? :)

well those ppl know well themself clearly

Myojo89
16-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Nice story waiting for next updates^^

baby85
16-12-2009, 03:29 AM
"BEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

e taxi bang towards Cyndi ... e next moment she awake , she was in hospital liao .. injuries not very serious , but both leg with blue black patches , hands with cuts , n forehead with a big bump ..

Cyndi's parents worried badly , went to hospital n bought her home , she really don understand wat's she doing .. all she noe is her mind was all abt weijie , she tried calling him .. telling him tat she's injured , weijie came but didnt say much .. he came n slept at e sofa , wen he woke up he just left n say take care tats all ..

fm den , Cyndi knew deep inside , e prince charming is forever gone .. 1 yr of love , gone like e wind .. e ever first love she truely like someone , yet he hurt her deeply .. 1 mth later , weijie ever come to find Cyndi , wen he was injured fighting with some ahbengs , Cyndi went to staircase n meet him

Cyndi help him to clean up his wounds n weijie started to french Cyndi , weijie slip his fingers under her skirt , making her wet , squeezing her boobs while Cyndi started to pull out his dick n suck for him ..

weijie pull her panties aside n slip his dick in n fark her standing doggy on e staircase , after 5 mins he shoot out his load into her .. both feeling paiseh after wat they did , afterall they have already broke up ..

Cyndi wanted to go back home and weijie hold on to her hand n hug her , saying sorry for wat he did .. asking for a patch up , but Cyndi didnt want , cos deep inside her she don wan e r/s to be based on sex n his guiltiness ..

Cyndi told weijie .. "abt wat happen just nw , lets forget it .. ''

den Cyndi walk sadly back to her house ..

T.B.C.................

Taihao
16-12-2009, 11:06 AM
A good read. A point for your story.

baby85
16-12-2009, 04:35 PM
den Cyndi walk sadly back to her house ..

deep inside even tho she cant forget weijie , but she knew they was too young to say e word forever , carry on with her life , she chatted with a guy she know at IRC last time called Raymond , meeting up a few times to movies, they soon become couple ..

Once , they even did while watching a movie tat show a kinda erotic part , n they felt horny .. then he hold her hand , slowly she feel the hand rest on her lap , then the fingers start to move gently across her thighs ...

Cyndi feel the soft like touch of his fingers on her thigh.... she felt a strange but nice tingling sensation running thro her body but becos it's public... she felt very paiseh... she feel like asking him to stop... she even try to push his hand away...

but deep inside she just want him to continue bcos it is also very exciting and it's a totally different feeling than when she do it in the privacy of her own room , so slowly, she give up trying to stop him... and he advance to slowly and gently rub her pussy outside her panties

by that point in time... Cyndi could already feel her panties are wet from her juices flowing out due to her excitement , her breathing got deeper and faster... and she feel a warm heat coming from her pussy .. altho it's cold in the cinema... but Cyndi is feeling hot...

just when she enjoying him rubbing her from outside her panty... she can feel his cunning fingers moving her panties to the side and he started to finger her juicy cunt directly... she really feel like moaning in pleasure, but she's so afraid that other people will hear her... so she really try very hard to control herself

slowly he use his thumb to play with her clit... and u feel a sudden rush of pleasure when he inserted a finger into her love nest while still playing her clit with his thumb , she almost screamed out in pleasure and pain... but just managed to control herself in time ...

so with his thumb and finger fiddling with her love hole.... an intense feeling of undescribale euphoria was building up deep inside her and threatening to break loose of the fragile dam that was her self control...

and within seconds she realized she couldn't hold it in anymore and her body stopped taking commands from her mind.... a sudden gush of juice flowed un-controllably down her thighs staining your skirt and the cinama chair...

Raymond grinned to Cyndi , while Cyndi shyly peck him on his lips n they continue watch e movie ...

Raymond always would fetch her fm school n after school will teach her studies , Cyndi nid to catch up for e past 1 yr she missed , n just nice Raymond is a JC student tat could help her out ..

Test coming , Raymond was worried abt Cyndi's results , n he was trying hard to help he catch up over e 1 yr time

upon reaching home n Cyndi went to bath n change n she tot of someting naughty ..

T.B.C................................

Danvin
16-12-2009, 04:38 PM
quick update!! I wanna know what that naughty something is

baby85
18-12-2009, 10:24 PM
upon reaching home n Cyndi went to bath n change n she tot of someting naughty ..

she wore back e sch uniform with her bra n panties .. seducing raymond fm behind , licking his ears , pulling up his shirt n licking softly on his nipples .. touching his manhood outside of his pants , raymond was instant hardon ..

Cyndi kneel down below e desk , pulling down his pants , n start licking e tips of it with hand touching e balls softly , sucking softly up n down , she went down licking e balls sucking softly too .. raymond pull her up n make her ride on him on chair ..

soon , they both came ... and back to studies , cyndi manage to pass e exams well enuff , but not long they broke up eventually .. why ? cyndi donno herself either, guess maybe too young didnt noe nice guys should be to treasure ..

she hang out at max nearby her sch everyday after lesson , Ben was a guy who always hang ard there , n both of them nvr click at all , e every point they bump into each other, they would have endless of quarreling going on n on .. cyndi nvr had a good impression of him at all until 1 day , he suddenly called her on e fone n express his love to her ..

shocked n felt he was playing on her , e next moment he appear at cyndi's doorstep .. cyndi was convinced by his real , n went with him .. he actually like cyndi fm e first time he saw her, but no guts to know her until recently he manage to find frens of cyndi to give him her contacts n address ..

ben was totally a nice guy to her , bringing her out , movies , everyting was very simple , yes they bonked not often , ben say she's not his sex slave to him , not long cyndi quitted school again since she didnt manage to maintain her results well tis time ..

ben was also going to army soon , they been working out fine , wk ends they would meet up n spend some time together , times wen cyndi have work , ben would just stand outside her workplace fm e time she go work until she finish work .. standing dere looking at her make ben felt happy too...

until 1 day , cyndi's work fren make a mistake in work , n push e blame to her .. cyndi was being scolded for nthing until she was upset n cried , partly afraid too , bcos e penalty would be a big wan .. she explain it wasnt her fault , but e boss didnt even hear her out , totally upset , she didnt turn up for work .. n yes again , she left home .. tis was e longest she left home , 1 week ...

she couldnt find ben since he's in army , so she turn to her fren , a guy call darren for help , darren offer his place to let her stay .. n she agree n went off to his place .. darren is a drug addict , tis is e biggest mistake cyndi ever make in her life going to stay with him , n trusting him ..

off all her hp , n she went to his place .. darren bought her ard his place n bring her to eat , den they went back to his place with darren n his frens .. first nite outside , they went to darren's fren hse to stay overnite n of cos playing drugs over his fren's place .. out of curious n by darren's persuade , cyndi tried n of cos ..

e next day , she roughly remember she had sex with darren .. darren admit n cyndi was crying bitterly , she felt betray ben .. she noe there's no turning back , she on her hp check , lots n lots of sms of ben , worried for her , ben's fren too searching for her all ard ..

but deep down inside her , she donno hw to face any of them either , 2nd day , she started to keep on taking drugs with them , she almost get rape e 2nd night , cos she's e only girl among them , but lucky darren stop his fren , of cos he got his lesson too ..

he's beaten up by tat older guy , but lucky cyndi was saved , cyndi was rather touched n started to like darren , so she finally took e courage to call ben but cannot get thro so she call ben's fren n told him wat happen , she just wanted to tell ben sorry .. cos deep inside she noe ben is a very nice guy who treated her well , but she already betrayed him .. she cant possible to make ben forgive her n accept her again ..

soon she started falling for darren , since e days in his house , wen darren went out to work , cyndi stay home n help his mom do some housework , cook n waited for him back .. like newly wed couple , his mom like her alot too , cos those previous gf darren bought back was all very rude n his mom didnt like ..

however , darren didnt really like cyndi , he was merely making use of her , partly for sex n often abuse her .. he would always beat her wenever he's in a bad mood back , cyndi would always keep quiet n suffer herself .. 1wk pass , xiaolong manage to find out where cyndi was , he come all e way to darren's place n bought her back ..

since was being found , cyndi had no choice to follow xiaolong back , n on e way back , xiaolong hold her arm den found out cyndi was badly abuse dere , xiaolong wanted to turn back n whack him hard but cyndi plead for him crying .. xiaolong let go , but he was sad too .. they both was like real brother n sister , xiaolong always treated cyndi like his own sister , n he saw she was cover with bruises all over her arm , back n legs ..

rested for a few days before cyndi go back to work , work was fine bcos e culprit admit it was her fault n tried to frame cyndi ... ben did came down n look for cyndi , but cyndi could not accept him back , she did love him , but deep inside her , she knew she's going thro a big change .. she didnt wan to be a burden to him ..

cos cyndi was hooked to drugs already ...

T.B.C..............................

avle09
19-12-2009, 06:56 PM
No updates ???
Bro.. faster update !
:)
Btw, PM u, can make friends a not ? ._.

baby85
21-12-2009, 04:19 AM
before i continue , thanks to e 2 bitch or ball-ess ah gua who zap me :p u save my trouble to return points lol

avle bro , u still wan try pm me ah ? lol i tot we fren fren liao haha

those who up my points , i will return asap thanks .. pls post someting anywhere so i can return lol thanks ya :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

cos cyndi was hooked to drugs already ...

it wasnt long enuff until xiaolong knew abt it , n he helped her out of e mess she did to herself ... sometimes cyndi still did visit darren's mom , afterall she was nice to her wen she's over at his place for tat 1 wk , but she haven really seen darren much anymore , she have tried avoid him since den ..

not long , Cyndi met e worse guy ever in her life ... Jinglong e jerk any girls would ever met .. knew thro fren's fren , n he always showing off tat all his ex gf is a virgin other den cyndi , oh well .. but he still wanna court her

sweet talks is always melting a 15yrs old girl's heart , so cyndi will oso believe him watever he say .. first time date, jinglong went to her house to fetch her , n cyndi took over his hp n ask if she could key in e first mth anniversary date in his hp to remind him not .. he reply yes n told her to put until 1yr oso no problem ..

cyndi upon hearing it , felt he was a one who would be in e long run with her, of cos happily key in until 1yr , before they went out, he ask cyndi for sex n telling her if she really loves him , he should satisfy his needs.. cyndi tot n guess its ok afterall she wasnt virgin anymore , n she felt he would be e one tat would be long term with her ..

it was a quick wan n jinglong unload inside her , cyndi was scared but he ensure tat she wont get pregnant bcos he did all his ex gf n they nvr get pregnant .. after listening she believe him ..

abt 1 wk , they broke up , jinglong said he patch up with 1 of e ex gf, n he wanted to be faithful , well fine .. cyndi move on , but he everyday always sms her until 1 day , he asked cyndi for patch back .. n they went back together again ..

however tings nvr went well anyway , he tend to have flings every 1 wk , n everytime wen cyndi get knew of it , he would threaten to dump her but e next day he would be begging at her house door for forgiveness n wen cyndi forgive him n open e door n let him in .. he would force on her n fark her , n everytime without fail , sure wan shoot inside ..

cyndi was totally mentally down , she cannot go work , cos he will sort of lock her in his hse , bcos he say her workplace got guys , n they would be flirting , he took cyndi's hp n delete every guy's name he saw, or sometimes he would wait under her block n see if there is any guy sending her back ..

times wen he go out chiong , n he will nvr bring cyndi along , he would call her hse middle of e nite like 2am , 3am , 4am just to check cyndi was at home , extreme to e limit .. hiding at 1 spot of her workplace, looking who did she talk with during worktime, she really don mind .. but e problem is , jinglong himself , was always meeting girls with his frens, he talk to girls , went out with them .. he himself can do so , but cyndi cant ..

one day , as usual of e flings jinglong had , n cyndi found out , asking for forgiveness n cyndi agree but as usual he wanted sex again , tis time round cyndi rejected n of cos he was piss off n walk out of her .. tis was e ever last time cyndi ever saw him anymore ..

but tings was not e end ... bcos Cyndi found out a bad news .........

T.B.C......................

zmanz
21-12-2009, 10:20 AM
nice story. thanks for sharing. the story actually bring back memories of my teen years:p

baby85
27-12-2009, 02:29 AM
but tings was not e end ... bcos Cyndi found out a bad news .........

Cyndi was pregnant , lost n donno wat to do .. she have no one to turn to either , all she could do was to carry on with her work n try to hide as long as possible ..

she really didnt wan to find jinglong anymore but she really no choice but to look for him , asking for suggestion on wat she could do , however all she get was cold treatment fm him saying like ''u go abortion lo'' , she knew also but where n where e money come from ..

they both was 15 oni , cyndi was not working tat time , where on earth she get money to abort n where would she know e place to abort since her frens nvr kena tis situation before ..

3mths of dragging , cyndi finally told xiaolong n he was super piss off , he went to find jinglong out , n jinglong came down with 1 more guy.. where xiaolong's fren was abt 3 tables of them seperating in e coffeeshop , guess jinglong roughly guess wat was happening n didnt dare to say much either ..

agreed on e term tat , if cyndi was going to give birth e baby , jinglong would marry her .. if she's aborting , jinglong would oso have to stay by her side helping her thro e days .. jinglong agreed , n broke up with e new gf on e spot ..

fm here , cyndi can see wat a coward n useless guy he is , despite e days he was with her , all he did was only to ask her decision of aborting or giving birth, being fed up with him .. cyndi yelled n him n said aborted n ask him fark off , well he really did fark off .. she didnt see him or hear fm him for at least 2 mths , den he would sometimes call again , complaining abt his gf not as good as cyndi ..

farker , tis kind of bastard really damn annoying .. but cyndi could not bother much on him either , until e extend of his gf would call up n threaten cyndi , accusing her of snatching tat jerk fm them .. cyndi would just laugh n tell them , if u feel tat he's a gem den be it , cyndi could not bother abt at all .. he's just a unwanted thrash to her =)

cyndi found work soon n start working fm morning until nite .. until her mom found tat her stomach was getting bigger n bigger , but cyndi die die still don admit .. until they went to doctor n doctor congrats her for having a healthy 7mths baby boy inside her stomach .. =.=ll

ho sey liao , cannot abort either .. got no choice but to find jinglong, so went up to his house n discuss over e matter , his parents conclusion was to get them married .. but neither both of them wanted , so it was called off , until his parents said someting which rather surprise all of them ...

T.B.C................................

simple2kee
27-12-2009, 09:20 PM
sis baby85, good job!

Danvin
27-12-2009, 09:31 PM
ah....what is so surprising??? Update update~~~~

baby85
28-12-2009, 10:24 PM
until his parents said someting which rather surprise all of them ...

his parents told cyndi's mom to report police n throw him to jail .. tats was totally e very shocked answer for them, den their parents explain tat they really donno hw to teach jinglong anyway, keeping him at home would only be a bad example to his 2 younger brothers tat home .. thus they prefer throwing him into jail n let him tink well ..

derefore , conclusion is out .. cyndi went of with her mom & xiaolong n e next time cyndi went to police station to report .. it was not consider as rape but its still illegal cos cyndi was 15 wen they both fark ..

cyndi carried on with her work , going to police station sometimes for writing report again n again .. cyndi was glad she have nice frens with her all ard , everytime checkup for baby , frens would always accompany her together..

weijie , e first love of hers was also often accompany her to checkup weekly .. jinglong still called sometimes, asking abt e baby , cyndi would just answer nicely n hang up e fone after tat ..

shortly cyndi gave birth , with e 12hrs of struggling inside hospital , supporting of her family n frens .. jinglong knew too , since his frens know cyndi as well , jinglong called n say he would come n visit , cyndi agree afterall it was his son anyway ..

however he didnt turn up , cyndi was abit disappointed as well , but since he got gf , cyndi couldnt ask much either .. shortly heard tat he was being sentence n jailed for 2yrs .. cyndi really hope he could change for a better person after he come out , but he didnt.. (will provide a sidetrack for such a idiot later)

days after baby was born , cyndi recieved a call fm darren , e guy who abuse her .. altho they was not together , but cyndi get along very well with his frens , therefore he knew abt it .. he called n ask for forgiveness , asking for patch up again ..

cyndi was scare, however he seem sincere so she told him she would give him 3mths of time to prove tat he's really sincere.. every outing cyndi had , darren would always tag along , helping her with her stuffs , looking after e baby boy as if he's like e father .. soon cyndi was touched n finally get back with him, darren bought cyndi home again but tis time with e baby , telling his mother tat he wanted to ROM with her n asking for permission..

to her surprise , darren's mother agreed n warn him not to bully cyndi again.. back to cyndi's side , darren went to ask for permission but cyndi's mom don agree, she felt they was acting on rash , n more over darren was going jail too at e same time .. in less den 1mth to serve sentence for taking drugs

darren previously always fark cyndi like she owe him, however tis time , he didnt force himself on her .. once they was farking halfway thro, cyndi say she totally no mood at all , darren say ok n stop halfway .. cyndi tot guys would always be uncomfortable farking halfway , derefore she was really touched wen he didnt say much unhappy due to stopping halfway ..

darren quitted drugs too for e sake of cyndi, promising after he come out he would work hard to provide for cyndi n e baby ..

one day , cyndi recieved a unknown call fm a girl .. unexpected call indeed bcos it was someone who call n find trouble for cyndi n e baby .....

T.B.C......................

#Side-track for Jinglong ...

2yrs after he come out fm jail , really tot he would change to be a better guy, however he didnt ..

He still going around farking raw n shooting in, a girl lost her virgin to him n pregnant 3 times n yes aborted 3 times for him ..

n worse , she often get abuse by him n he dump her after tat n went MIA, changed hp all tis .. e girl gave up n carried on her life ..

soon jinglong knew another girl, as usual got her pregnant again n he was forced to marry her bcos of e girl's father was some big shot in triad n e ah gua jinglong dont dare to disobey ..

not even 1yr , they divorced bcos e wife treated his parents badly, scolding them over minor tings .. he was e one filed for divorce n was beaten up for it too , now he's still a jerk , not wanting to work n just shake leg waiting for parents to feed ..

he's really a shame to guys out dere anyway :)

cutepig
31-12-2009, 10:14 PM
There are plenty of guys like jinglong out there and I really hope girls dun fall in love blindly. Those guys can never give a girl a good life in any way.

baby85
04-01-2010, 02:41 PM
one day , cyndi recieved a unknown call fm a girl .. unexpected call indeed bcos it was someone who call n find trouble for cyndi n e baby .....

e caller was a girl on e fone , saying she was jinglong's gf n wanted to take a look at e baby , at e first place cyndi agree but after telling xiaolong , they didnt wanna let cyndi go with e baby , n told call up e girl n tell her tat cyndi wont be going ..

after on , it turn out bad n started to have those kinda paikia stuffs out , but anyway doesnt concern cyndi since xiaolong handle e matters after tat , didnt hear fm tat girl anymore until few mths later again , she called up saying she wan e baby n wanna fight to court to take back e baby ..

wat a annoying fellow, they still young n can give birth themself, wat e fark she keep calling n ask for e baby back sia .. cyndi just told her , if she wan e baby , pls get it back IF u can , anyway there is no chance they will get back ..

time pass , guess e girl gave up too , didnt called again anymore .. cyndi went to work soon n still often visit darren with his mom too, until 3mths later she knew a married guy , a guy tat changed her teenage life ...

T.B.C..............................

rwp19
05-01-2010, 12:17 AM
wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Raymond85
06-01-2010, 12:20 AM
camping for more =)

Sexinthecity
06-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Nice story.. keep it going.. :)

baby85
18-01-2010, 12:47 AM
until 3mths later she knew a married guy , a guy tat changed her teenage life ...

simon show interest in cyndi n started to woo her , meanwhile e time cyndi's son was having a high fever tat landed him to hospital for 1 mth plus , cyndi den realise ..

she wasnt prepare to be a single mother afterall cos she could not handle e stress she was facing alone , soon she start to tink if she could rely on simon , would she be better if she had someone to lend a shoulder wen she's down , and someone to hug her wen she nid some support ..

1mth later , they was together and cyndi start to develop feelings for simon too , few mths later simon changed totally .. no more sweet little tings but oni gamble everyday , n soon cyndi had another burden of helping simon repaying debts tat he owe ..

working fm 6am until 12am , e salary she had only manage to feed her son n helping simon repaying e nvr ending loan sharks debt , n a more shocking news strike her ..

she was pregnant again , tis was really not e time for her to get pregnant cos she jolly well knows tat neither her nor simon would be able to afford e child , in e end they decided to abort it away but they do have e money to aborted it away ..

time drag n drag until they fork up e sum of abortion , but it was damn dangerous for cyndi cos e baby was already 5mths big , after e abortion she was alone in hospital for 2 days n rested for 1wk before she went back work again ..

cyndi suddenly felt she was at e bottom of her life , tinking of ending her life , cutting her wrist again n again , wasnt deep but scars can be seen still now , tried taking pills but ended up in hospital suffering , cyndi stopped e tot of it and tried leading her new life but simon nvr stop bothering abt her

she really wanted to get out of simon's life , afterall he cannot give her any promises since he was already with a family of his own .. but he suddenly say he would divorce with his wife n marry her , eventually she gave in , due to her weakness of soft hearted ..

3mths later , she was pregnant again .. tis time , cyndi decided to keep e baby , she don wanna go thro e pain of aborting again .. she oni can say she's unlucky cos even with condom she could get pregnant too , resign to fate already ..

simon ask cyndi to wait for 3yrs for his divorce n cyndi agree but he didnt kept his promises , even after e baby was born , all he did was still gambling away , cyndi really regret her decision , she tot having a family with him would change his gambling habits but it didnt help at all

before e younger boy turn 1 , their feeling already faded , and soon cyndi stop work wen e boy turn 2 , bcos no matter how hard cyndi work , she cant have any savings ..

all her salary was either taken by her mom or simon and everytime she say she don wanna give but still her soft hearted make her give in everytime ..

2 yrs pass , cyndi suggest to rom with simon for e sake of getting a rented flat n they went ahead for a simple wan , many frens of cyndi persuade her not to do so , but she still went afterall cos she really nid some peace ..

e wk after rom they applied for it , within a yr cyndi applied for divorce , since den cyndi has totally gave up on everything , oni to tink of wat she could give to her kids , having dreams but cannot be reached .. simon n cyndi went seperate ways later on , oni contact thro fone for allowance & sometimes simon would see e kids ..

cyndi have been going thro a peaceful life for a very long time until she get to know a guy tat light up her life ...

will he be e prince charming of cyndi ?

or will he be another fake wan in her life ?

T.B.C............................................. ........................

LooseCannon
18-01-2010, 06:47 PM
seem like all the guys the TS met have some problems... maybe it is the type of guys which the TS is attracted to.

yang punk
18-01-2010, 07:49 PM
TS ... you never learn your lessons...hope u have a good ending to your story though!

baby85
19-01-2010, 12:52 PM
男人不坏女人不爱

sometimes wen love is involved , girls would usually be e one who cannot tink properly lol

its not wat attracted , but its e beginning n e middle part of e guy would change , so by den e girl would be already fall into it and hardly pick herself up =)

lesson is learn wen awake but tend to fall in easily bcos of e weakness each everyone have inside =)

thanks bros for concern :D

zerofighter
31-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi baby85,

After reading your stories.. me feel sad for u. Cant imagaine the hardship that u went through and for being a single mother... Best wishes to u.

Love is patient and kind, it is not jealous or conceited or proud, love is not ill mannered or selfish or irritable, Love does not keep a record of wrongs, Love does not rejoice with evil but rejoice with the truth, Love never gives up and its faith, hope and patience never fail. Love is eternal.

Quoted from
I Corinithians 13, 4 - 7.

Sis hoped that u will eventually find someone who will love you in this manner.
God bless.

superfriends
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM

故事纯属虚构,如有类同纯属巧合 (half half is my story , half half add in to spice)

hope e story wont be too boring =x

(thanks to those who helped , GA da ge n laogong ... gong ~ :P

n all brothers who give me cake baker titles =.=ll n ideas lol)

Cyndi was born in a above average family , being e single child in e house she have all e attention she have fm all e family members .. Being having less population of girls in e family , she was well dote .. :)

She was well loved by her father n mother cos she's like e GEM to them , giving her allowance more den enuff for a normal school kid , giving her everyting she wans for e latest trend ..

tings start to get worse , wen her father start to have a affair outside with a china woman n e family start to break up piece by piece .. Cyndi was only primary 6 , 12yrs old at tat time ..

1 whole yr pass , Cyndi nvr felt e loved fm e family anymore , she understand a bit wats happening ard in e house .. but cannot do much as she donno hw to console her mother at tat age , n didnt know wat to help them to save e r/s either ..

moving on to Sec Sch , she purposely choose a sec sch tat was very far fm her house , so she can spend more time after sch outside to slack ard rather den going back home n see e strained r/s between e mom n dad ..

as time pass , e love she always getting is not there .. her parents divorce soonly after tat .. Cyndi started to feel lonely , father went to china to keep e mistress accompany, to go china to accompany e mistress , her father force her mom to sell away the flat they had just to split e money ..

her mother start to drink out everynite , dead drunk back .. always , everyday would be e same .. Cyndi felt unwanted in e house suddenly , even lost e interest to go to school , her mother start to have boyfriend , sometimes bringing them back to home ..

one nite , Cyndi open e door to her mother's room .. n found tat !!! e uncle was bonking her mother away .. altho sexually aroused but deep inside , she was sad tat e family could not be mend anymore ..

flat was sold not long after tat , having no place to stay , Cyndi have to stay under her uncle house , but e uncle's wife seems don like her , being sad n felt unwated .. Cyndi started to look for bf to replace e love she need fm e family ....

Cyndi started fm IRC , e well know chat room in e past , she didnt went to those kinda Sex Chatroom , but those who u can find guys easily like Canto , simi gang's name chatroom .. being e age at 13 , ahbeng is e fetish kind Cyndi like to had for bfs .. handsome , ahbeng , got 安全感

On n Off , hook with some guys , break off .. new guys again , nvr get more den anyting other den cuddling and frenching .. until 1 day Cyndi had a huge quarrel with her mother, bcos Cyndi know clearly those guys tat hook up with her mom oni wan for sex n money ...

but Cyndi's mom is old mindset , she feel daughter is not allowed to interfere with mom's problem .. she gave Cyndi a tight slap , n deep inside Cyndi was piss off n plan to leave away fm home ..

e next morning , as usual going to school , Cyndi packed some clothes already intending to go n stay with bf after school .. Cyndi was 13 n her bf was 18 , let call him ahboy ..

ahboy is e kind of ahbeng head , with angkongs all ard his body , having alot of little ahbengs follow him .. drives a bike , n of cos .. e song-ness Cyndi had is those ahbengs tat follow him would always call her Da Sao , which make her felt happy .. cos she's being noticed le :)

e first nite she stay over , Cyndi n ahboy was watching at tv until a part tat was erotic n she felt funny below .. ahboy notice n went over to french her , she felt even strange with e feeling , e next moment they was inside toilet already

ahboy took out Cyndi's clothes , undress himself too .. den they start frenching away n ahboy stick a finger in .. Cyndi moan , altho its pain but it felt good .. sucking on Cyndi's nipple , ahboy start inserting his dick into Cyndi but Cyndi cried ..

it hurt too badly , cos she's still virgin .. ahboy didnt tried for e second time .. so he pcc himself n shoot on Cyndi's body .. den wash up n he went out back e living room , Cyndi was still naked at toilet tinking ...

T.B.C..............

continue... continue.. like soap drama....