PDA

View Full Version : Oral Sex and Blow Job

apache
02-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Dear fellow Cheongsters,

I was wondering how could STD be transmitted from blow jobs. STD, especially AIDS, usually passed on during sexual intercourse between the sexual organs.

If STD can be transmitted via blow job uncapped, then how about cheongsters sucking on the babes' pussy. How do we cap their pussy/

Perturbed.

schwing
02-02-2004, 09:49 PM
I don't think this issue should be discussed here in Health Centre and KTV Lounges. You may find this discussion at Sexual Health Issue. :rolleyes:

Wvalentine
02-02-2004, 10:10 PM
True lah...unprotected sex of Any KInd of Cos got a minimal risk of contracting diseases lah..
but so wat ??? Since we coming out to play, dun worry bout such issue lah.
NO worries...

HC Men
02-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by apache
Dear fellow Cheongsters,

I was wondering how could STD be transmitted from blow jobs. STD, especially AIDS, usually passed on during sexual intercourse between the sexual organs.

If STD can be transmitted via blow job uncapped, then how about cheongsters sucking on the babes' pussy. How do we cap their pussy/

Perturbed. if your month or her month got cut sure transmitted STD to you

s02103606
02-02-2004, 10:53 PM
i got ulcer in my mouth. I lick her pussy and french kiss her on tuesday at westerhout H10. So I got STD LA!!! knn!

HC Men
02-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by s02103606
i got ulcer in my mouth. I lick her pussy and french kiss her on tuesday at westerhout H10. So I got STD LA!!! knn! just pray hard that her pussy is clean if her pussy is not clean the VD juice may go into your blood stream thought your ulcer that i am sorry Bro. you better wait for about 2 week than you go and check up take care Bro. !!!!!!!

MarchBoy
03-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by s02103606
i got ulcer in my mouth. I lick her pussy and french kiss her on tuesday at westerhout H10. So I got STD LA!!! knn!
Dun have to wait for two weeks...
after 2days..if anything is amiss..then u shld take some actions

facial
04-02-2004, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by apache

Perturbed. [/B][/QUOTE

I know this sound funny to you but there are film that looks and feel like microwave wrap material that are sold for the purpose of pussy licking.

You can get them from the dentist apparently but am not sure of the exact term used so dun ask me. But if you really want to practise that, you might as well just use any plastic that you can find at home instead of wasting money buying it.

In any case, i think cunt licking loses it's fun and kick if you dun taste the girl's cunt juice. Am i not right?

haisun
20-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by apache
Dear fellow Cheongsters,

Perturbed.
BJ or BBBJ is one of the paths for the germs and virus(esp. virus of influenza and Aids) to spread. All these germs and virus are hidden in the saliva and the blood cells of the carrier, therefore try not to perform BJ /BBBJ unless you are very sure the other party is clean.
:(

newyork
26-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Last nite was there to try out on mei she was quite pretty n figure was there,can touch can play, quite talkative too give it a try on her u will never regret.

newater
26-02-2004, 04:01 PM
Bro, you can use Gladwrap or a Dental Dam from the dental clinic. Can see it, can feel it but cant taste the pussy. I think Dental Dam also has a rubbery taste to it.

pig40
26-02-2004, 10:45 PM
You may get genital warts on your penis. It can be treated with spraying of liquid nitrogen on the affected area weekly for 3 weeks or more until cured. Visit the DSC website for more information. Get the link from http://www.moh.gov.sg/ . As usual, the official advice is to use condoms when you are tempted for oral sex.

pig40
28-02-2004, 07:58 PM
The website is http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/ .

haisun
01-03-2004, 10:21 AM
For BBBJ, u need to ensure that the girl who serves u is healthy and free of STD. If the girl has suffered STD before and she serves 4 or 5 clients a day,just imagine how fast the germs is spreeding and how risky iit will be.
So pl. take care.:p