PDA

View Full Version : Help to explore Petain

andrekblt
14-12-2009, 02:14 AM
Hello! I have been surfing this forum for a long time. But I hardly went for girls at
Geylang and Petain...I'm pretty much new to this...anyone care to intro to me how things in Petain work??? I may go down for a bonk...hahaha

anonymously-me
14-12-2009, 06:24 AM
just go there walk walk n look into the rooms. if u see any gals u like, just go in close the door and u're set for action.

teochewahpek
14-12-2009, 01:50 PM
you should browse the threads under petain romps. the compositions written inside would give you ample guidance on how to cheong at flanders square. one brother even gave us a google street view. you would only be setback between $20 to $50 max over here. no need to pay room rental or buy condoms. everything provided but not in posh conditions.

andrekblt
14-12-2009, 02:22 PM
wah $20 to $50 only? not posh nvm le haha..just wanna go down for a bonk...i went there before...but i seriously don't know how to move around that area...and how to approach the girls in the houses and all...

kain78
15-12-2009, 09:48 AM
just go towards them ask how much?? they will just qoute you

15-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Hello! I have been surfing this forum for a long time. But I hardly went for girls at
Geylang and Petain...I'm pretty much new to this...anyone care to intro to me how things in Petain work??? I may go down for a bonk...hahaha

Where did you go besides Geylang and Petain? Its a back lane between two rows of terrace houses. Doors with big number outside, just walk in and survey
each room. Not sure, jus pick one man and follow him. You like the girl in the room, just ask the price.

Hikey
19-12-2009, 03:43 PM
what time are they open from?

boysg
20-12-2009, 12:34 AM
what time are they open from?

Refer to Petain Open hrs (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/159821-petain-open-hrs.html) ok, just few threads down only mah.. :D

Boy

JulianSG
20-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Just curious, do Petain WL also go through checkup as required in Geylang WL? Is this place also legal?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, i never been there and would like to know more before i venture down there.

teochewahpek
21-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Just curious, do Petain WL also go through checkup as required in Geylang WL? Is this place also legal?

Yes, the women go for regular checkups for STD & this place is legal despite its rundown environment. Your wallet is setback by between $20 to $50 max. condoms provided by the wl. no need to pay room rental. sometimes the wl oso give u a small cup of mouthwash. the police would come to see see look look for illegal gambling once in a while. now with City Square Mall open with underground linkup with Farrer Park MRT Station, it is ever more convenient.

slashGNR
21-12-2009, 11:35 AM
.........now with City Square Mall open with underground linkup with Farrer Park MRT Station, it is ever more convenient.

Exactly..1 stop entertainment...the husbands or boyfriends ask the wives or girlfriends..."Why don't you go shopping, I'll take a break for a smoke (at Flander Sq) outside...see you half an hour later.."...:D...hahaha

Adios

kain78
21-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Exactly..1 stop entertainment...the husbands or boyfriends ask the wives or girlfriends..."Why don't you go shopping, I'll take a break for a smoke (at Flander Sq) outside...see you half an hour later.."...:D...hahaha

Adios

thats a good one

JulianSG
21-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Yes, the women go for regular checkups for STD & this place is legal despite its rundown environment. Your wallet is setback by between $20 to $50 max. condoms provided by the wl. no need to pay room rental. sometimes the wl oso give u a small cup of mouthwash. the police would come to see see look look for illegal gambling once in a while. now with City Square Mall open with underground linkup with Farrer Park MRT Station, it is ever more convenient.

Thanks for the information... will try out one day if i can make a getaway from office :)

copper
22-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Any brudder can describe in details abt ting ting svc? and her look?,thank

copper
22-12-2009, 06:17 AM
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (CAT50) > KS,did buddy can describe her svs?

jacky43
22-12-2009, 12:24 PM
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (CAT50) > KS,did buddy can describe her svs?

Hi Bro Copper, i think there r Ting Ting's threads in all Petain Threads. U have to search &, select 2yrs ago, than it will appear, read thru all. I can recall, 2yrs ago, she is rather popular, b4 Maggie, Sally & Mun Mun. Then, Ting Ting MIA for a period, upon returned, overtaken by new WLs.

But i think, she have maintain her service levels, cause i think her KS days, she has many rich businessmen customers, she gave me the impression of those kept woman. This type of WLs, FLs do attract the older gen of businessmen.

kain78
22-12-2009, 12:44 PM
her services not bad .. ..have rtf her erm...lost count already .. now counting down for her to return to work in feb?? i think

EssO
06-01-2010, 12:54 PM
her services not bad .. ..have rtf her erm...lost count already .. now counting down for her to return to work in feb?? i think

hmm...having an explosive CNY?

kain78
07-01-2010, 05:22 PM
xplosive cny n pre ict fun hehe