PDA

View Full Version : Std Positive

MarchBoy
30-01-2004, 05:58 PM
I juz went for a checkup after realising i develop some yellowish discharges after bonking the FL winnie..

Anyone who bonk her recently, please go for a checkup and I am confirmed kana Gonorrhoea from her..

KNN i think she knew it but juz dun care....

MarchBoy
30-01-2004, 06:00 PM
Anyone who got same expereince with other FL..please voice out so that other bros can be cautioned..

Think i am going to rest from scene for a while liao..

KNN....the two fucking jabs at the buttock is damn painful then still muz go counselling...

two weeks later, muz go back for chekup again...

MarchBoy
30-01-2004, 06:02 PM
KNN better recover or not SIAO liao....

Bro, those who have bonk Winnie 19yrs old from XXX Polytechnic staying in bedok...

PLS..PLS....PLS..go for a check up..

BeDoK85
30-01-2004, 06:38 PM
From TP? Staying Blk 98c?

rickyongshow10
31-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Hi Marchboy,

u wear condom ?
bbbj ?

milkman
31-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by goodu
... anyway i feel bad about it cos i give u her contact one, is there any chance i can make up by paying u part of the medical fee or full fee if its not too ex?? :(

I will update my trade thread and remove her from my lsit... dun want other bros kana...
real nice gesture from a great member. cheers! bro.

take care.

noppensg
31-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Well, the section is titled '....[Free STDs included]', so bro don't be too sad about it. I wish you speedy recovery and able to cheong again soon. Take good care!

sammyboyfor
31-01-2004, 11:34 AM
What the fuck do you expect to get from a freelancer?... a winning toto ticket????

I made it quite clear in the forum preamble and even included "free stds" in the title of the FL section. You should know by now that FLs are an accident just waiting to happen.

Many Freelancers don't have a clue about sexual health issues and are absolutely clueless about safe sex practises.

I'd be more surprised if you DON'T catch an STD on regular basis if you continue to indulge in unsafe sex with freelancers.

My recommendation is to stick to the legal joints. The girls go for mandatory health checks and are lectured by the authorities on safe sex. They aren't 100% safe but the risk is a lot lower.

Finallycan you stop posting std stuff in the FL forum. I already moved your first post to the "sexual health issues" forum and I am doing the same with this thread.

The FL section is for the exchange of FL crap. If you catch something, tell everyone in the STD forum. That's what it's there for.

Originally posted by MarchBoy
I juz went for a checkup after realising i develop some yellowish discharges after bonking the FL winnie..

Anyone who bonk her recently, please go for a checkup and I am confirmed kana Gonorrhoea from her..

MitMit
31-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Hi bro. sorry to hear that u contracted STD from a FL circulated here. I have many times warned guys about the risk involve in bonking FL. I have spoken to one and she look so suprised when i told her BBBJ is a possible act for STD transmission. All they noe is how to make $$ getting fuck. And the worst is some FL already noe they are STD +ve and still look for customers cos the need to make $$. Watchout for those PRCs! Do note that u must test for HIV too...Go to DSC. Some GP jus treat u for what it apppears now. The chance of HIV +ve is much higher if STD is trasmitted. Take care and good luck.
mit

kaze
03-02-2004, 12:02 AM
OMG, sorry to hear a good bro kena this misfortune. ANd this thread is indeed discouraging for a newbee like me. Haven't even got started :( just a question ? even wear cap also gotten or izzit becoz of unsafe sex?

But do get well soon.

kaze
03-02-2004, 12:24 AM
OMG, sorry to hear a good bro kena this misfortune. ANd this thread is indeed discouraging for a newbee like me. Haven't even got started :( just a question ? even wear cap also gotten or izzit becoz of unsafe sex?

But do get well soon.

perrymason32
07-02-2004, 01:23 PM
If I could add, you should be careful of all hookers, whether FL or not. True that the ones in Geylang houses are trained etc, but you should always play it safe anyway.

As for FLs, even the local ones--believe it or not!--may not know or care what they're doing. The ones that worry me the most are the ones who don't even know how to put on a condom properly, even though they insist must do it with a condom. (Which is why you should put it on properly if they screw up.)

I mean, KNN, you have to put the condom properly lah! It's not a talisman that you can simply put on and will scare away all the viruses.

Also, Geylang house ones I have something to say. I found it very ironic sometimes when the girl is administering a BBBJ while I'm looking at the poster in the room that says you have to "use a condom, EVEN FOR ORAL SEX".

--perry

Originally posted by MitMit
Hi bro. sorry to hear that u contracted STD from a FL circulated here. I have many times warned guys about the risk involve in bonking FL. I have spoken to one and she look so suprised when i told her BBBJ is a possible act for STD transmission. All they noe is how to make $$ getting fuck. And the worst is some FL already noe they are STD +ve and still look for customers cos the need to make $$. Watchout for those PRCs! Do note that u must test for HIV too...Go to DSC. Some GP jus treat u for what it apppears now. The chance of HIV +ve is much higher if STD is trasmitted. Take care and good luck.
mit

gedangsa
08-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor

My recommendation is to stick to the legal joints. The girls go for mandatory health checks and are lectured by the authorities on safe sex. They aren't 100% safe but the risk is a lot lower.

What about sex in HC ? Safe boh ?

In HC, I always wear condom during bj & fj but don't use when hj & fingering her cb. So, am I free from STD ? Or must go checkup ?

Tks

Luna
08-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

In HC, I always wear condom during bj & fj but don't use when hj & fingering her cb. So, am I free from STD ? Or must go checkup ?

Tks

By the way, all HCs are not authorised to provide any specials to customers. It is up to the gals whether they want to go checkup or not.

gedangsa
08-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Luna
By the way, all HCs are not authorised to provide any specials to customers. It is up to the gals whether they want to go checkup or not.

I know, but am I safe from STD boh ?

cheongkid
08-02-2004, 05:48 PM

Tks
Engaging in casual or commercial sex is never safe unless with a fixed partner like your gf or wife. Condom is also not 100% safe. If the girl got a cut on her hand/fingers then there is a chance of getting it during hj. Likewise if you got a cut and you finger her. If you felt that going for a checkup will give you peace of mind, then go lor.

MrDevil
09-02-2004, 03:14 AM
KNN better recover or not SIAO liao....

Bro, those who have bonk Winnie 19yrs old from XXX Polytechnic staying in bedok...

PLS..PLS....PLS..go for a check up..

Bro, not to worry too much, just a small infection, easily recovered after a jap. But better pray hard you are as lucky the next round, not every time could settled with a jap and few tablets ;)

MitMit
09-02-2004, 07:42 PM

I know, but am I safe from STD boh ?

Not very likely u will get STD from fingering or HJ. Jus make sure ur fingers have no open wounds.
mit

kaze
09-02-2004, 08:55 PM
but if the gal have infection, prolly she won't let u finger also rite ? painful ?

MrDevil
10-02-2004, 12:39 AM

Tks

safer if you wear finger cot when you finger her lor, better to use those pharmcy standard one, not those factory standard. :D

kaze
10-02-2004, 12:36 PM
everything must wear protection. How come humans are so vunerable to diseases. Think its gods way of punishing people with lustful appetite.

Luna
10-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by kaze
everything must wear protection. How come humans are so vunerable to diseases. Think its gods way of punishing people with lustful appetite.

Ya right, how come cats & dogs fook around also don't have special diseases? :rolleyes:

kaze
10-02-2004, 08:25 PM
hmmmmm, coz the life span of animals is not as long as ours. They dun have 1/2 as much entertainment as we do. simple life, so they are spare from disease even thou they fuck around. :p

gedangsa
11-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
safer if you wear finger cot when you finger her lor, better to use those pharmcy standard one, not those factory standard. :D

Serious ah, got such thing to buy meh ? Get get at Guardian ? Find under which section ? Any clue on the brand ? Is it pack in a box or what ? How to tell the salesgirl what u want ?

Tks

MarchBoy
12-02-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Bro, not to worry too much, just a small infection, easily recovered after a jap. But better pray hard you are as lucky the next round, not every time could settled with a jap and few tablets ;)

I think the two jap are damn painful...i will have to be extra careful the next time..

Thanks for the bro concern here.

MrDevil
12-02-2004, 04:20 PM

Serious ah, got such thing to buy meh ? Get get at Guardian ? Find under which section ? Any clue on the brand ? Is it pack in a box or what ? How to tell the salesgirl what u want ?

Tks

There are lots of online pharmacy selling pharmacy std finger cot.. http://www.americarx.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=finger%20cots

kaze
12-02-2004, 07:33 PM
finger cot. Will the gal feel offended ? Its Like some doctor examining the cb. :D

Blue_gal
12-02-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by kaze
finger cot. Will the gal feel offended ? Its Like some doctor examining the cb. :D YES!!!!!! if like tat | rather "FIY" (Finger IT Yourself)... :(

kaze
13-02-2004, 12:13 AM
hmmmm, I wonder if there is actually any guys here that will bring that cot thing along when they go bong. The only thing I can think that this thing is helpful is sometimes the fingernail may coz scratches against the delicated tissue, later coz infection, this can prevent that. More for protecting the ones u love, i guess. Else I think prolly will get a slap if the motive is to prevent disease :D

milffella
25-02-2004, 12:17 PM
you also got std wad,no lah it is HUM JI CHICKEN FLU whahahahahahaahha

jjchim
24-03-2004, 07:10 AM

Sorie to hear about your situation bro but got a few questions here if you dun mind....

Wat are the symptons for Gonorrhoea....??

Btw, any bros can tell mi the how to go to DSC... ??

gigantic_tk
24-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by jjchim
Sorie to hear about your situation bro but got a few questions here if you dun mind....

Wat are the symptons for Gonorrhoea....??

Btw, any bros can tell mi the how to go to DSC... ??

Just walk in into the DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane. Open at 8.30am, pay $12 at counter for registration and they will channel you to the room to wait for your turn to be called. Normally in the morning is quite fast, no much patient liao.....:)

pussylicious12345
01-04-2004, 05:57 PM
marchboy, did u wear a condom?