PDA

View Full Version : What happened at bachlorette parties?

peterpan
10-12-2009, 05:50 PM
I believe most bros here ever encounter this before. Whether anot its ur wife's own hen's night or participating in her frd's. Question here is did she tell u what happened and do u know what REALLY happened?

Few months back, my wife attended her ex-colleague's hen's night. She didnt tell me what happened in detail but what i gathered from her was they had a room in grand copthorne and partied at zouk all night long. Other than drinking, they only sabo the bride by getting a few chaps to dance and laba her... After zouk they all went back to their room and drank til daybreak. So it seems... I believe that until recently at a MJ session with her frds, some of which, incl the bride, were at the hen's night.

While smoking and having some red wine in the balcony with 1 of the gal (lets call her A, and she happen to be 1 of the hottest and most happening in the group). After abt 4 glasses and sensing shes abit high, i moved the topic to what happened at that hen's night. She laughed it off saying how happening and high everyone was and it was definitely the best hen's night she has been to. I was suprised and probed her to tell me more of what happpened. I know she will tell me cos she know im very open with my wife having her own fun and being flirty with other men as she has seen my wife hug and dance with other guys while we were at zouk... I told her its perfectly fine and its no big deal in this era...

She told me they did go to zouk that night but that was not all. After midnight madness was over, they adjourned to another pub in a nearby hotel and all these high and horny gals finally breaks loose . Anyone wanna guess what kind of pub that is and what happened to my wife there? The 1st correct answer will receive exclusive photos... :p

phantomboyz
10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Gigolo pub lor

see see only
10-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Bro Peterpan,

Long time no see your post liao, what a swee surprised man :D

So bro, could it be "Club Giorgio" :rolleyes: SI BO???

(always drive past but did not really bother to remember the real spelling - so sorry if me spelled wrong ok)

...............and along Lavender St ???

Johnston
10-12-2009, 06:30 PM
I believe most bros here ever encounter this before. Whether anot its ur wife's own hen's night or participating in her frd's. Question here is did she tell u what happened and do u know what REALLY happened?
... :p

What ever happened at your own Stag party then??? :D
I trust that the specific of such parties should remain a secret.

Too much knowledge can be BAD. :eek:

EnterTheDragon
10-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Club Giorgio or zinc?

GongCB
10-12-2009, 06:39 PM
club giorgio..and got screwed by the ducks there?

rh8611
10-12-2009, 08:39 PM
i guess it a nightclub exclusive for female only.. like what we guys visited.
Where female can hug and squeeze male parts :D

Bangster
10-12-2009, 11:10 PM
wah seh....

got exclusive photos ah??

die die must try liao..

erm...

is it those Thai/Chinese male dancers club, where you buy garlands of flowers for your fav dancer/singer?

qorbf
10-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Hmm... your hints are quite wide, as there are a lot of pubs in robertson quay area, or Grand Corpthorne. I will assume that the girls in the end will go back to their room. You mentioned only one is quite open-minded other than your wife.

So my guess are
1) a pub with many cute guys. either G Club/Liquid Room at Gallery Hotel
2) your wife did a sexy dance + raba raba with a cute guy and sex in the toilet.

mirkhanus
11-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Bro PeterPan,
it reminds me of those CFNM situations in hen parties where the guys are nude while the girls are fully clothed and play around with the guys. BBBJ are usually the order of the day...

tahana
11-12-2009, 12:30 AM
bro peter pan...

my guess is they go les pub..along neil road there area... guess nothing is better than gal to gal thingy huh!!!

compro99
11-12-2009, 12:53 AM
they have mass orgy between the gals.

peterpan
11-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Bro PeterPan,
it reminds me of those CFNM situations in hen parties where the guys are nude while the girls are fully clothed and play around with the guys. BBBJ are usually the order of the day...

Wats CFNM? Anyway most of u guys are spot on with u being closest with details. They did visit a duck joint and so i heard bbbj was indeed the must have item in the program list... However it seems the gals especially my wife, did more than that! Well it looks like there are more and more pubs like this springing up all of a sudden and so many bros even started threads saying they wanna be 1 as well... LOL

peterpan
11-12-2009, 09:44 AM
they have mass orgy between the gals.

How i wish! If tat happens, i will make sure i attend each and every MJ session and i will be their kopi-kia serving them my KY juice...

peterpan
11-12-2009, 09:47 AM
What ever happened at your own Stag party then??? :D
I trust that the specific of such parties should remain a secret.

Too much knowledge can be BAD. :eek:

I totally agree with u. But if the knowledge wont harm our relationship then i guess its ok to share... Tats exactly why A agreed to share the details with me, knowing i wun get angry but in fact get turned on...

sgbandit
11-12-2009, 03:52 PM

Few months back, my wife attended her ex-colleague's hen's night. She didnt tell me what happened in detail but what i gathered from her was they had a room in grand copthorne and partied at zouk all night long. Other than drinking, they only sabo the bride by getting a few chaps to dance and laba her... After zouk they all went back to their room and drank til daybreak. So it seems... I believe that until recently at a MJ session with her frds, some of which, incl the bride, were at the hen's night.

While smoking and having some red wine in the balcony with 1 of the gal (lets call her A, and she happen to be 1 of the hottest and most happening in the group). After abt 4 glasses and sensing shes abit high, i moved the topic to what happened at that hen's night. She laughed it off saying how happening and high everyone was and it was definitely the best hen's night she has been to. I was suprised and probed her to tell me more of what happpened. I know she will tell me cos she know im very open with my wife having her own fun and being flirty with other men as she has seen my wife hug and dance with other guys while we were at zouk... I told her its perfectly fine and its no big deal in this era...

She told me they did go to zouk that night but that was not all. After midnight madness was over, they adjourned to another pub in a nearby hotel and all these high and horny gals finally breaks loose . Anyone wanna guess what kind of pub that is and what happened to my wife there? The 1st correct answer will receive exclusive photos... :p

I think it's a pub where you find guys waiting to be laid.

The group probably picked up a a few of them and probably had fun in the hotel room where the pub is located. Your wife probably had some acts where she masturbated one of them and could probably had 'eaten' the bride.

Sgbandit

phantomboyz
12-12-2009, 01:01 AM
actually what ur wife did leh?

howck001
12-12-2009, 01:50 AM
okay...if she drink....let sit sometime.. and buzz.....
stat asking slowly....somthing will come out surly... ha ha

TommyPingPong
12-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Peterpan,

U have to quickly share with us to cut the stress of waiting for your story! Awaiting for you!

blk437
13-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Hey bro PP, you are back! This is a fresh kind of story and i definitely camp with other bros here for more. Please don't keep us waiting for too long... pleaseeee..

blk437
14-12-2009, 11:41 PM
What happen to this thread? Brother PP yoohoo u there?

mirkhanus
14-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Wats CFNM? Anyway most of u guys are spot on with u being closest with details. They did visit a duck joint and so i heard bbbj was indeed the must have item in the program list... However it seems the gals especially my wife, did more than that! Well it looks like there are more and more pubs like this springing up all of a sudden and so many bros even started threads saying they wanna be 1 as well... LOL

CFNM = Clothed Female, Nude Male. Common in bachelorette parties where they have male strippers. However, some escalate from BBBJs to full-on sex. I assumed that this must be the case here...

peterpan
14-12-2009, 11:55 PM
What happen to this thread? Brother PP yoohoo u there?

yup im here bro... Been v bz these few days no time to update thread... Busy fucking my wife after i found out what she did behind my back :D I will try to give an update latest tmr. Trust me, its worth it! hehe

peterpan
14-12-2009, 11:59 PM
CFNM = Clothed Female, Nude Male. Common in bachelorette parties where they have male strippers. However, some escalate from BBBJs to full-on sex. I assumed that this must be the case here...

OIC... Wow ur good man! U sound like u've attended 1 before... In fact it was the after party at their hotel room that got hotter!

blk437
15-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Bro pp great to hear your reply. Actually i have taken quite an interest in seeing woman going crazy over male strippers. I have quite a few videos from websites showing how crazy is those woman vs us man at bachelorette's party.

peterpan
15-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Well guys, here's the much awaited updates on what actually happened on their hen's nite... I will go briefly and only goin into details of what happened to my wife...

After getting high from Zouk, the 6 gals took a cab and arrived at a pub/ktv at a swanky hotel where the leader of the group had pre-booked a room for their private use. It was my wife's 1st time there, as well as the rest of them... It was a gals only place, an exact mirror of the night club for men... The guys there were all very handsome and some v muscular, as told to me by A.

Soon, the vodka arrived followed by 6 good looking dudes dressed in singlets and jeans. They did their intro and 1 of the guys caught my wife's attention. Lets call him G. He shook my wife's hand and his smile has mesmerized her completely. She knew right away she want him that night... The guys found out the purpose of the event and started to approach the bride to be... They got her to sit in the middle and each of the guys took turn to dance and laba her. The gals started to cheer and whistle as the guys took turn to rub themselves on her and guides her hands around and under their singlets...

For the finale, the guys got her to stand up and all 6 guys took off their singlets and the bride to be was already very aroused by now and was seen reaching her hand out and stroking their chest and abs. They began to crowd around her and block her from the rest of the gals and now the cheers got louder as 1 of the guy started to swing her spag top in the air. Soon to follow was her bra!!! Needless to say, she is now totally topless in the room and my wife told me she caught a glimpes of at 1 guy leaning in to lick her neck. She threw her head back and seem to enjoy as the rest of the guys lean in danced with her body to body. The guys now started to summon the other 5 gals to join in as my wife went up behind G and started to dance close to him. The guys eventually broke up the reportoire and started to engage in 1 to 1 action with their own gal.

My wife was now in the arms of G as they sat down for a drink and he sat her down on his lap as he hugged her. She wore a black dress showing some cleavage and a pinkish nude bra with very lacy straps as shown in the attached pic... She admitted she was damn high and was feeling extremely flirty and horny that night. A told me she saw my wife initiate and made the 1st move to kiss G and all hell breaks loose as they started to grope all over each other and she told me she saw my wife allowing G to reach under her dress and play with her nice round butt. I asked her if she could tell if he was fingering my wife. She couldnt tell but his movements but from my wife's expression, it sure seems like it... My wife was totally enjoying her toyboy...

To be continued

Btw, can anyone recomend me a website to post pics? Tinypic is not working today... Will attach pics of what my wife wore that night.:D

ninefangs
15-12-2009, 08:31 PM
bro you can use imagevenue.com

Aveiro7
15-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Wow, this thread rocks. Got pictures summore. Waiting to see only:)

peterpan
15-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Pictures coming right up!

This was what my wife wore that nite. Can u see how thin and short her dress was? If u notice carefully, can see some cum stains on her skirt...

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ltk0g.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/r924hi.jpg

Material so thin can almost see thru...
http://i48.tinypic.com/mif60z.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/118lwex.jpg

Do check out here to view direct: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/160080-sharing-some-pics-my-hotwife.html#post4381749

ninefangs
15-12-2009, 10:52 PM
nice pics bro. your wife has a hot figure. i like!

tahana
15-12-2009, 11:10 PM
her legs are hot hot hot!!! slizzing HOT ...

blk437
15-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Nice pic!.. Please continue and dun let us wait!!!! Thanks!!!

whackyjames
16-12-2009, 05:52 AM
WOW! your wife is hot!

joew2005
16-12-2009, 06:30 AM
whoa ..... great stori .....
pls keep up yr postings.

FireKuku
16-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Bro your wife pic never fail to make me horny.... lol

billy_bonker
16-12-2009, 05:32 PM
wah... sorry bro but yur wife pic really make me cannot tahan.... i had to pcc to it... pls thk her for me :)

KINGor75
16-12-2009, 06:19 PM
wah piang, TS ur wife really hot sia... upz u for having such a hot chick.....

peterpan
16-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Here's somemore pics from that fateful nite... I wonder if she showed her toyboy that night what's underneath her top. What a teasing and lacy bra strap... I bet he had a good feel of her tits that nite and may even have licked them, as i do see some rawness on them...
Do u guys wanna see how her bra looks like?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2111bbt.jpg

Oh my, what a lovely slut. Wearing such a short dress... Ooops! Do u see what i see????
http://i45.tinypic.com/314otfk.jpg

How about checking up under her skirt? Naughty gal, even gstring pulled to the side. Wonder who did that...
http://i49.tinypic.com/icn0i8.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/162a880.jpg

What would you guys do if she stands in front of you like this on a escalator?
http://i46.tinypic.com/124zywk.jpg

Can u guys see the white stains now? Omg, some even on the gstring...
http://i45.tinypic.com/qo6t92.jpg

Her pussy lips seems a little swollen, dun u tink so?
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n7e7g0.jpg

aeroblade2
16-12-2009, 10:29 PM
this is my first post and i really salute u man!!! kudos!!! btw the last two links are down.... :D

lexman100
16-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Hmm, I'm flabbergasted!! Bro, you are really cool! :D

blk437
16-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Bro PP nice ass. Lovely. Continue to camp for your story..

tomvoyeur
17-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Bro PeterPan, these photos look 'managed'. Do u have the photos of the wild thing the gals are doing in the club??? :)

Angelsonline
17-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Woah... looks like your wife had a wild night at her friend's hen party. Almost seems like her hen night instead. Bet the other 'hens' had a great time too. Do tell us about the rest if you can.

anonymously-me
17-12-2009, 02:27 AM
How about checking up under her skirt? Naughty gal, even gstring pulled to the side. Wonder who did that...
http://i49.tinypic.com/icn0i8.jpg

Can u guys see the white stains now? Omg, some even on the gstring...
http://i45.tinypic.com/qo6t92.jpg

Her pussy lips seems a little swollen, dun u tink so?
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n7e7g0.jpg

peterpan bro, really hot pics but these 3 have been removed from tinypic.

peterpan
17-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Bro PeterPan, these photos look 'managed'. Do u have the photos of the wild thing the gals are doing in the club??? :)

Wat ya mean by 'managed'? How i wished i had those photos loh... I bet the gals must have deleted them after the party, just like what we guys do. Destroy all evidence...:p

J.Bonk.003
17-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Bro Peterpan, maybe you can consider setting up a blog with all the stories and pic of your wife. So files are not likely to be deleted.

GongCB
17-12-2009, 06:58 PM
guess i didnt qualify for the exclusive photos..but those posted are already hot enuf!

kuods to u PP! i wonder if ur wife often wear like tat at MRT stations walking up escalators? Coz i am a MRT man!

peterpan
17-12-2009, 09:18 PM
guess i didnt qualify for the exclusive photos..but those posted are already hot enuf!

kuods to u PP! i wonder if ur wife often wear like tat at MRT stations walking up escalators? Coz i am a MRT man!

Hmm she dun take MRT leh, but she always wear like that whens shes shopping in town. Maybe 1 day i shall follow behind her and take pics of guys peeping up her skirt? Hopefully she wun get molested for being such a teaser!

tomvoyeur
17-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Hmm she dun take MRT leh, but she always wear like that whens shes shopping in town. Maybe 1 day i shall follow behind her and take pics of guys peeping up her skirt? Hopefully she wun get molested for being such a teaser!

I am awaiting with abated breath! :)

sexytoy.com.sg
17-12-2009, 11:55 PM
great story with pictures. Bravo my friend :)

ahkered
18-12-2009, 12:11 AM
awwww didnt get to c some pics... some links are down~ cant sleep liao

qorbf
18-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Here's somemore pics from that fateful nite... I wonder if she showed her toyboy that night what's underneath her top. What a teasing and lacy bra strap... I bet he had a good feel of her tits that nite and may even have licked them, as i do see some rawness on them...
Do u guys wanna see how her bra looks like?

Oh my, what a lovely slut. Wearing such a short dress... Ooops! Do u see what i see????

What would you guys do if she stands in front of you like this on a escalator?
http://i46.tinypic.com/124zywk.jpg

Bro Peterpan, my answers would be Yes, I see what you see, I would look up of course and then follow her stealthily, in order to know the face that has such a nice body.

blk437
20-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Dead thread? No more continuation of the story??