PDA

View Full Version : Fallen angel

Guard|anAnge|
09-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi all,

I've been here reading for some time and have not been writing erotica for a long time so decided to pen something for the fun or it.... hope you guys enjoy it.... just a disclaimer, it is not hardcore.

Dawn broke and the morning sunlight filtered through the light curtain hanging over the window. On the bed, a lithe, curvaceous body stirred as its owner stretched the early morning cobwebs out. Long curly lashes flickered over heavy eyelids as she attempted to blink the sleepiness away. Angel sat up and took in her surroundings; an array of naked bodies littered across the hotel room suite; only then did she realise that she herself was stark naked.

Gingerly, Angel reached down to pick up her dress and tiptoed her way towards the bathroom. Splashing water onto her face to wash away the fatigue, Angel studied the reflection staring back at her from the mirror. At 24, she was nowhere considered old; some would even consider her to be in her prime. Her almond shaped eyes framed with double eyelids framed her chestnut brown irises; her nose was a cute button centred on her face with what her ex-boyfriend coined as “the most kissable lips” completing her features that were accentuated by the wavy black locks highlighted with lighter shaded to add volume. Her body was what many considered close to perfection with high 36C breast that still defied gravity narrowing down to a slender 22 inch waist before blossoming to a full 34 inch derriere. Although at 5’ 3”, Janet wasn’t considered tall, but her legs were slender and tapered enough to give the illusion of length and grace. Although she would disagree vehemently with anyone who told her so, she knew deep inside that she possessed something that both men and women desired and dreamed about.

Smiling, Angel thought about the activities of the previous night as she savoured each and every hot and juicy detail of booze and sex that brought her to this very moment. She thought back on how things had evolved and how only three months ago, she was a meek, quiet and introverted teacher. Life was funny that way, throwing you a curveball when you least expected it that threw your whole life into a tailspin changing a respected academic into a raving hot nymphomaniac whose purpose was the pursuit of the pleasures and satiation of that animalistic baser need that was generally frowned upon by society in general. That was her story…. The Story of a Fallen Angel.

Guard|anAnge|
10-12-2009, 08:24 AM
cont....

*Ringgggggggggggggggggggggg*

Ms Angeline Kang, respected educator; at 24, she was one of the youngest ever subject heads in one of the oldest and most prestigious junior colleges in Singapore. She finished what she needed to say for the final powerpoint slide of her biology lecture and dismissed the class. As the students streamed out of the lecture theatre, Angeline started to pack up her notes and other possessions. Her thoughts were already moving ahead to the plans for the evening. Her good friend from college was back in town and made her promise to go on a night out on the town; something she didn’t do or enjoyed doing. However, it was a special occasion and her pal hardly came back to Singapore anymore. Plus, it was a Friday night and if anything, she had the whole weekend to recuperate.

As she drove down towards the Marina area, she was partly excited at seeing her friend yet partly dreading the loud music, booze and leering guys that thronged the night scene looking for easy preys to bed and notch yet another conquest on their trophy case.

Dinner was enjoyable as her friend, Yvette, regaled her with tales of her various adventures with various partners that she had met over the last couple of years. Stories of her lovers and boyfriends, good and bad, torrid affairs and all was punctuated with her loud uninhibited laughter that constantly attracts the attention of those around them. Yvette was never short of attention though. A lethal mix of Indian, Portuguese and Chinese blood, Yvette was drop dead gorgeous. If her looks didn’t stop traffic, her massive 38D assets would. In Angeline’s eyes, Yvette was a goddess who oozed sex appeal and had the ability to twirl men around her fingers and get exactly what she wanted from them. The worst thing was, Yvette was fully aware of the effect she had on both men and women and always flaunted it and used it to the fullest.

Alcohol flowed freely that night with a constant flow on guys buying them an array of drinks so much so that they didn’t order a single drink; neither did they pay for anything. However as the night slipped deeper and the volume of alcohol consumed rose, things started to get hazy. Angeline was so high that she felt nothing, she was so buzzed that she was giggling constantly like a schoolgirl at everything the guys were saying. Yvette was not doing much better. She could hardly stand on her own and the group of guys seemed to be like vultures circling their prey, coming in closer and closer. Before they knew it, the guys had swept them out of the club and they were chatting and laughing like long lost friends in merriment.

Angeline had no idea where they were going but she justified to herself that as long as Yvette was with her, they could take care of one another. She had, however, no idea what danger Yvette and her were in and in her intoxicated state, she didn’t care either. Before she knew it, they were in the elevator of the Pan Pacific Hotel and in her drunken stupor; she believed that there was another pub in the higher floors. She heard the guys laughing and wanted to ask them what they were laughing about but when she opened her mouth, the guy closest to her just leaned in and planted a deep French kiss onto her. His lips hot and flushed from the alcohol covered hers as his tongue sort to find greater intimacy with hers. Sober, she would probably have fought him off but now all she could do was to melt into his arms as the rest of the guys cheered on.

Guard|anAnge|
10-12-2009, 08:25 AM
cont....

Their kiss broke as the lift reached its destination and the guys ushered the 2 lovely ladies into the room that they had gotten for the night. Once in the room everything started becoming a blur and the guys seemed to gravitate from one girl to another touching, feeling, squeezing, kissing, touching and worshipping them. Clothes were shed in lightning speed and soon both girls were lying facing opposite directions but their heads side by side. Angeline felt hands spreading her thighs open and the cool air from the air-conditioning felt fresh on her wet and inviting labia. A warm mouth descended onto her waiting pussy and a red hot tongue started to spread her labia apart exposing her most intimate treasure trove and caused moan to escape from deep from Angeline’s throat. When his lips closed around her sensitive bud, she jerked and moaned even louder. As her mouth opened with that moan, a stiff hard cock was immediately pushed in and filled her. Although the idea of sucking on cocks was vile and disgusting to her, it just felt so right just then and she did her best to suck on this magnificent, delicious body that felt as pleasurable to her as it was to him. Slowly and surely, his hips started pushing harder and faster into her open mouth and she sucked as quickly as she could. At the same time her own need was fast peaking and the delicious tongue job being administered was inching her closer and closer to that euphoria her body now craved so much for. With a groan, the guy who was in her mouth gave a final trust as he spewed his seed into her waiting mouth, she swallowed without thinking before she started to gag as some of the hot cum dribbled down her the corner of her lips. The intensity of the shooting love potion drove her over the edge as her own climax hit her blindingly. Every nerve ending in her body felt sensitised to the max as she arched her back as spasm after spasm rocked her very soul.

She struggled to catch her breath as the glorious feeling started to ebb away but before she could come down from her high, she felt the most delicious feeling of a hard phallus piercing through her inner being, spreading and sliding into her filling her totally. Although she was no longer a virgin, the total feeling of being enveloped filled her and she started to get pounded by that wonderful weapon of love. As she started to moan, another guy took his place by her head placing his hard member on her lips. This time she feasted like there was no tomorrow, licking around the crown of the bulbous head and sucking on it lovingly as if it were the most precious gift in the world. This time, the guy didn’t last too long and was soon filling her mouth once again with spurt after spurt of cum.

As she swallowed to catch her breathe she found that she couldn’t as her body just wouldn’t rest until it finally got what it yearn for, sexual gratification. She thrashed her head about trying to focus on the pleasure she was feeling and she caught sight of her friend Yvette; riding on one of the guys while she sucked on another who was standing over them. Her eyes widened as she saw a third guy approach from behind preparing for an assault on Yvette’s hind quarters. Yvette moaned loudly as he pushed through her rectal muscles and she was not double but triple penetrated. Incredulously, Angeline started to wonder how Yvette must be feeling and wondered what it was like to be used that way. But before she could venture further, her second orgasm rocked her so hard that her mind heavily intoxicated with alcohol and now sexual pleasure shut down and she totally blacked out. That night, a part of Angeline Kang died and Angel was reborn.

From a well respected academic who demanded excellence from her students, another phoenix arose from the ashes as the only thing that Angel now craved and was obsessed with was total sexual gratification. Daily, Angel searched for the perfect lover, group of lovers, male or female to bring her to that sacred haven that she could only find in the throes of sexual satisfaction.

That night the Fallen Angel was born.

Guard|anAnge|
10-12-2009, 08:27 AM
hmmm 91 views and not a single respond..... perhaps your guys are more into the hardcore stuff???

Do I continue or let this thread die???

horn1man
10-12-2009, 09:22 AM
bro, do continue please... !! a wonderful piece of lit art i must say... :)

Guard|anAnge|
10-12-2009, 09:40 AM
thanks bro... working on the next parts

sharkie
10-12-2009, 09:42 AM
delicious story w delicious description w delicious c n d cup ladies,yummy!I loike!
Continue bro. I wld up u if I can.

diogenes
10-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Please continue with the story. Thanks.

Guard|anAnge|
10-12-2009, 10:49 AM
thanks guy, i'm happy that my story is appreciated. Will continue to work on the series.

Guard|anAnge|
10-12-2009, 10:50 AM
cont....

The morning after, Angeline woke up next to a stranger. It took her a while to get her focus back and the hangover she had was making it really difficult to remember the events of the previous night. She sat there for a while wondering why she was in a hotel room with a naked guy. Slowly the memories flooded back to her and her face felt flushed.

“How could I have let that happen?” she thought to herself. “Those were things that bad girls and sluts did… my parents raised a respectable daughter… I’m a teacher, for GOD’s sake!”

Tears started streaming down her face at the thought of her indiscretions. She fought to control her emotions and suddenly felt the urge to throw up. She ran to the bathroom and yesterday’s fantastic dinner became today’s sewage. Crying uncontrollably, she crawled into the bath and turned up the temperature of the shower until it was close to scalding her. She began scrubbing herself, wanting nothing more then to wash the sins and the filth from her being but knowing deep down that in spite of everything, she was a slut… a common whore that didn’t deserve respect.

She tried to push the memories of the previous night to the back of her mind, to forget the sordid details but every stroke of her soapy hands on her skin, every brush against her erogenous zones sent a shiver up her spine. Her skin tingled, yearning… wanting… desiring for more attention. Despite her crying and her inner turmoil, her hands found its way onto her heaving breast and started to stroke on her newly sensitized nipples. It was as though her senses were now suddenly awakened and highly multiplied and intensified.

Sliding one hand down her flat abdomen she felt the evidence of the previous night’s orgy; the dried flaky remnants of the many doses of semen caked around her labia and inner thighs. Through her disgust at herself, she remembered the intensity of the orgasms she had the night before, the pleasure she felt in the bouts of love-making…. No, she corrected herself, it wasn’t love-making, she was fucked… fucked hard and ruthlessly by GOD knows how many guys and how many times, she didn’t know.

Before she could comprehend, her hands were spreading her lips and she was stroking her hardening clitoris, desperately trying to quell the maddening need to climax. A low groan forced its way out from the base of her throat as one hand pleasured her aching, yearning pussy while the other squeezed her nipples until they were almost sorely red. Her back arched and she gasped loudly as her vaginal muscles tensed and contracted as she climaxed again. The pleasure searing through her body making every nerve ending sensitive to touch, every feeling, every touch multiplied and intensified her orgasm, driving her insane as her muscle continually clenched and relaxed, her breathe shallow and quick, her head falling back against the wall as the strong shower washed all over her. Every drop of water hitting her skin increasing the pleasure even more, her heart raced as the adrenaline and the endorphins slowly ebbed away finally letting her body sag down into the corner.
Angeline wanted to cry so badly; her mind filled with confusion and her heart aching from the loss of innocence and purity. Such wanton desires, degrading fantasies of being nothing more then a whore and the very though of masturbation were deemed the ultimate signs of sluts that she would look upon with disgust. But now, she had sunk down so low that it not only seemed to excite her, her mind was constantly thinking of when her next contact would come. She started laughing hysterically as tears continued to stream down her face.

After sitting there in the shower for another 30 minutes, Angeline finally pulled herself up and wiped herself dry and walked out of the bathroom wrapped only in the large fluffy towel.

To her surprise, she had totally forgotten the strange bedfellow she had awoken to this morning. He was sitting at the corner of the bed and was staring intently at her. His expression wore one of regret yet amazement. She stood there for a minute and they just stared silently at each other.

issaac72
10-12-2009, 01:41 PM
well written. keep up the good work. Not the usual lust and forget story. Thanks.

Guard|anAnge|
10-12-2009, 04:51 PM
cont....

“Are you just gonna sit there and stare with your mouth gaping like an idiot?” she finally snapped at him and immediately regretted it. “I’m sorry…. I’m just…. Ummmm…. I don’t do such things… I mean…. I’ve never done things like what happen last night.” As she said this, her eyes welled up.

“I….. ermmm… neither have I.” the guys said quietly as he lowered his head in shame. “I… I… I’m sorry we took advantage of you. Tha….. that’s why I decided to stay the night even though the rest left… I needed to know that you were alright.”

Angeline didn’t know whether to scream at him or to hug him. She continued to stand there staring at him, the silence deafening to both of them yet neither knew what was the right thing to say.

Finally, he looked up and he said “I AM very sorry. You were drunk and what we did to you was unforgivable. I know I can’t make up for what my friends and I did to you last night. I am willing to face any consequences of those actions on my own and solely on my own.”

She stared at him intently and really looked at him for the first time. His hair was short but naturally wavy; his imploring eyes searching and hoping for forgiveness were wide and piercing. His nose was slightly crooked and his jaw line chiselled. He was sitting there in his boxers and his upper torso was well sculpted with nicely toned pectorals and the faint markings of a six pack abdomen. He wasn’t big like a bodybuilder but he looked rugged like an athlete. In short, Angeline had to admit, he was yummy. Her eyes roamed downwards to the bulge in his boxers and wondered which cock was his. In the blur of the previous night, she realised that she had absolutely no recollection of who’s who. It was all a haze of sweaty bodies and hard cocks. If he hadn’t stayed behind, she wouldn’t even have known who any of the guys were.

She sighed and she said quietly “you can start by telling me your name.”

He looked at her in surprised, “My… my name???”

“Yes… your name, for starters… then you can start repaying by making me feel less of a whore and a slut by at least buying me breakfast downstairs before we decide what comes next.”

He smiled and stood up, extending his hand and said, “OK! Hi, I’m Aaron Lee, 30, single and working as a management consultant in an MNC. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

She shook his hand and teased “Ask for your name, tell me so much for what? Interview meh? I’m Ange…… ermmm… just call me Angel.”

He laughed and said, “An introduction to a beautiful lady is something that seldom comes along, a guy has one shot at making a big impact and it’s important to ensure that the necessary is said. Now how about that breakfast… buffet? Or would you rather take a walk to the food centre?”

Breakfast turned out to be pleasant and Aaron a real gentleman. He sat her down and ordered whatever she felt like having and generally treated her like a princess. In spite of everything, she found that she rather liked his company. Time flew by and breakfast dragged nearer to lunch.

“Shit!” Angel exclaimed all of a sudden.

“What?” Aaron was shocked and started looking around to see what startled her.

“The room, we need to check out! It’s almost 12!” She said.

“Oh!” Aaron bit his lips as if he were considering what he should say. “Ermmm… Could you… I mean… Would you consider… ermmm…”

“What? Spit it out!” she said exasperated.

“Would you consider…. Could I have the pleasure of your… your company for the weekend?” he said shyly. “I could extend the room for another day… I’d really, really like to spend more time with you and get to know you better.”

“You are certifiably insane, you know that?” she said.

“If you don’t want my company, I’m ok with that. I can still extend and pay for the room for you to enjoy the weekend there…. I can even throw in a spa package for you…” he started.

“Are you trying to buy me so that you won’t get into trouble?” she shot at him as she glared.

lost0069
10-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Nice story. please continue and keep it up......excellent. too bad i cant show my appreciation...i am a power pauper

Guard|anAnge|
11-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Nice story. please continue and keep it up......excellent. too bad i cant show my appreciation...i am a power pauper

Bro, Your appreciation is reward enough... cheers

Guard|anAnge|
11-12-2009, 08:23 AM
cont...

“I… NO… I didn’t… That’s not what I mean…” he tried to defend his actions.

Angel burst out laughing at his shocked expression. “Let’s go extend before they give the room to somebody else… then you’ll have to get a room at Ritz Carlton to make it up to me instead.”

She could see the relief in his face when she said that. He shook his head, started to say something then decided not to again.

“What? What did you want to say?” she pressed.

“Nothing… is just…. You’re such a little minx. You scared the shit out of me.” He confessed, at which she burst out laughing throwing her head back.

Aaron looked at her, with her head thrown back and thought to himself “This girl is amazing. I’ve never met anyone as beautiful, enigmatic or unpredictable as her.”

As Aaron made the necessary arrangements to extend their stay in the hotel, Angel stood aside watching him. She wondered how far she could push the envelope of his guilt and what she could actually gain out of the entire situation. She thought back of all the times she had watched Yvette manipulate her beau-of-the-moment in order to get them to buy her whatever she desired or do whatever she needed them to do. “Was this what it felt like? Was this the power Yvette wielded over those men? Could I achieve that same impact and effect on men as well?”

Aaron broke her out of her reverie when he walked over smiling. She smiled and looked deep into his eyes as she leaned into him and whispered to him, “those men over there keep staring at me…. I’m still in my party outfit and have nothing else to wear… I think my skirt’s too short for day wear… How?”

He looked at her, lost in her wide eyed innocence and he knew that he couldn’t refuse her, nor did he want to. He was wildly attracted to her and the infatuation was growing with each passing minute. He took her hand and pulled her along as he said “Oh well, let’s go shopping then.”

They spent the day as lovers would, walking hand in hand roaming from Marina Square to Suntec City, even walking as far as Raffles City as if they were a couple on a date. They talked and laughed, they shared stories and intimate details of their lives. As the sun started setting, they headed back to the hotel and shared a romantic dinner together. They shared a bottle of Pinot Noir and none too soon, the food and wine were gone.

He reached over the table asking “What’s next? You want to party at Balaclava again?
She slowly traced her finger tips along his hands and looked up coyly. “Party… perhaps… but not in Bala… I was thinking of another kind of fun.”

Guard|anAnge|
11-12-2009, 08:24 AM
cont...

If there was an entry in the Guinness Book or Records for the fastest billing for a meal; that would have made a very strong challenge. Aaron did everything but run to the cashier to get the billing and payment done before rushing back to Angel to lead her back up to the room.

He held her close in the journey up the elevator feeling her heart beating against his chest. Once in the door, he reached for her trying to pull her in for a kiss but she slipped away.

“Let me get more comfortable first… we didn’t get dessert just now… I’m in the mood for some ice cream.” With that, she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

He stood staring at the door for a moment before walking towards the telephone and dialed for room service. The ice cream arrived but Angel remained in the bathroom prolonging his wait. Aaron paced the room wondering if he should be so bold as to strip totally or if he should stay dressed. At last, he decided to strip down to his boxers which were how she found him earlier that morning.

Finally he heard the door opening and she came out again wrapped in the fluffy towel. This time he took his time to admire her looks. “She really is stunning.” He thought to himself.

She smiled alluringly and sauntered over to him. She stop just out of his reach and slowly reached to loosen the towel that was the only obstacle between him and nirvana. He started to reach for her but she slapped his hands away. He understood and let her maintain control of the sequence of things to come.

Slowly, she undid the towel and let it slip slowly down her body. Although it was effectively not the first time he was seeing her naked, it was the first time sober. The towel slid past her torso revealing her breast standing proudly, her faintly pink nipples hardening in the cool air-conditioned room. It took way more self control then he felt he had to jump her to suck on those lovely buds that seem to be inviting him to suckle on them like a baby.

His eyes followed the reveal as it slipped lower. The inward curve of her tiny waist flared out into her full hips; a perfect hourglass, and finally the valley between her thighs came into view, her pubic region neatly trimmed that he wondered if she went for professional waxing. As the towel finally hit the floor, he groaned as his painfully engorged shaft tented in his shorts.

Angel went down on her hands and knees and started crawling towards him. When she reached him, she literally climbed unto him and sat on his lap grinding her hot centre onto his bulging crotch. He groaned aloud at the sensation and she immediately clamped down onto his lips and she kissed him deeply. She wrapped her arms around his head pulling him close. His hands slid up her soft curves and cupped her breast, stroking and pulling on those nipples that just moments ago he was dreaming of sucking on.

Before he could do more, she shimmied down his body smiling cheekily at him as she hooked her fingers onto the waistband of his shorts. He lifted his hips to allow her to pull the boxers off freeing his erected manhood from its restricted constraints. She looked at it for a moment as if studying it before reaching for it. She ran her finger along the angry vein that snaked its way up the shaft to the bulbous reddish head of the shaft before grabbing it lightly tugging the skin downwards exposing the entire crown of his uncircumcised penis. Moving in closer, she licked around the crown and it immediately twitched upon the sudden contact caused aftershocks of pleasure coursing through his body. Taking the head into her mouth, she started sucking lightly on it to gauge the effect it would have on him. When he moaned in pleasure, she smiled and started going at it with gusto. Stroking the pulsating member and sucking on it on the outstroke, she knew right there why guys were so obsessed with blowjobs. She also knew that right there was where she literally had him by the balls. She knew that she could get anything out of him just because she could.

Without any warning, he thrust his hips upwards and started to unload spurt after spurt of hot molten semen into her waiting mouth. She kept going swallowing at the same time until his body stopped twitching and he rested. She crawled up his body and laid on him and kissed him. Even though he had just cummed in her mouth, he didn’t care, he felt so high and wonderful that he just wanted her close and he wanted to love her and protect her and he just simply kissed her back.

wild
11-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Upz a humble point for your effort. Thanks.

bivalve
11-12-2009, 09:40 AM
This is so well written, it's as if the writer is a well educated worm or elf within Angeline, following her every move, and it's narrated to us like a story-telling session.

And I can almost visualize every detail, even the puking part was not hard to imagine with your description. LOL

TS, you wrote it with real life experience?

Thumbs (and dicks) up! :)

Guard|anAnge|
11-12-2009, 11:55 AM
This is so well written, it's as if the writer is a well educated worm or elf within Angeline, following her every move, and it's narrated to us like a story-telling session.

And I can almost visualize every detail, even the puking part was not hard to imagine with your description. LOL

TS, you wrote it with real life experience?

Thumbs (and dicks) up! :)

Thanks bro... that's high praise indeed...

Not from experience... just an over active vivid imagination and a love of words. Perhaps you can say it's part fantasy, we all like to be part of the process of turning a good girl bad, sub-consciously at least.

hahaha.... Just happy that there are some who enjoy the storytelling and the development of the characters as we move along.... who knows if i keep at it, it may even be a novel... lol

cheers

Guard|anAnge|
11-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Upz a humble point for your effort. Thanks.

Thanks bro wild,

you're too kind. appreciate your support.

heaven1234
11-12-2009, 01:16 PM
nice story line, enjoy reading. ;)

Guard|anAnge|
11-12-2009, 05:05 PM
cont....

As he caught his breath, he pulled her around and laid over her and started kissing her back more aggressively. His hands ran riot on her breast squeezing them lightly while rolling her nipples in the palm of his hands. Slowly, he trailed a wet track of kissed along her neck and finally caught her pebble hard nipple into his mouth sucking on them feeling them grow slightly between his lips. He gave both nipples equal attention and was rewarded by gasps of pleasure from Angel.

After what seemed like eternity, he finally decided to move on continuing his journey south towards the Promised Land. Spreading her soft white thighs, he planted soft kisses along her inner thigh which brought soft moans from Angel’s lips. Encouraged, Aaron dived in sucking on puffy lips of her labia, noting that they were slightly red and raw probably from the vigor of the previous night’s activities. Spreading them, he was greeted by a vision that invoked every lustful feeling imaginable from deep within his soul. Her vulva spread inviting toward him blossoming like a flower to the morning sun. Her excitement already coated her waiting and receptive cup yearning to be filled by him. He traced his tongue along her slit; an action that brought shudder on her supine body. Flicking expertly upward along the slit until he hit her sensitive bud, he gave it his all in an attempt to illicit a glorious orgasm from her.

Licking, sucking and even giving occasional nips on her hard clitoris, his oral ministrations drove her into throes of ecstasy. Her head thrashed from side to side as moan after moan took her breath away. All too soon, that familiar and eagerly needed tingle gradually built from deep within her loins spreading outwards till her entire body began to feel like it was on fire. Her hips lifted off the bed as her back arched and her muscles went into spasms after spasm as an intense orgasm rocked through her body. She screamed out his name as her thighs squeezed together trapping his head within. It took practically all his strength and focus to keep himself in position and maintain the oral contact with her to ensure that the orgasm followed through and she felt the maximum impact of the intimate gesture.

Pulling himself on top of her, Aaron pulled her close as she desperately tried to catch her breath. For a brief moment, he looked into her eyes in wonder and felt like the luckiest man alive to be in the presence of this goddess. Her eyes closed slightly as her body began to relax but Aaron had other ideas. He aligned himself with her and pushed forward. Her eyes popped open at the sudden invasion before closing slightly again as she began to purr seductively at the pleasure of feeling his entire manhood being sheathed inside of her.

Aaron moaned as her tight vaginal muscles clamped down onto his shaft enveloping him completely. Slowly he found a soft slow rhythm that took them both on a journey of pure pleasure. As the passion grew, so did the intensity of their love-making. Faster and faster, their bodies started to grind together until the ultimate completion of their union resulted in their bodies climaxing together in a crescendo of ecstasy. Their voices sang in unison as they felt their souls intertwine and the feeling of bliss overtook their senses. They fell together in a heap onto the sodden bedcovers and fell into a blissful sleep still joined together.

Guard|anAnge|
11-12-2009, 05:06 PM
nice story line, enjoy reading. ;)

thanks... glad u enjoyed it

baby85
11-12-2009, 07:54 PM
here to support for bro :)

Guard|anAnge|
12-12-2009, 12:20 AM
here to support for bro :)

thanks babe.... you're so sweet.... hope you enjoyed the story

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Just a short update coz was bz this weekend

cont...

Smoke floated through the cool night air as a lone figure sat on the chaise by the window staring out into the night sky. Angel took a drag on the cigarette and stubbed it out before turning around to look at the sleeping form of her companion. Aaron had been out since their intense love making session earlier that night. The clock on the nightstand read 4:30am and Angel wondered why she just couldn’t sleep. Her body couldn’t rest and her mind was in constant turmoil.

She thought back on the last 24 hours and smiled. Aaron had been sweet. The things they did and acted made it seem as if they were a couple. Being with him was so comforting and everything just seemed right… and yet… there was just something that was holding her back. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it but her gut just told her that she should not… that she could not carry on.

She wanted to laugh out loud at her inner battles. She knew why; or she thought she did. Nobody could love a whore like her. She had become nothing more then a common prostitute; no better. In spite of the man; and his friends, date raping her, she continued to have sex with him and acted like his girlfriend. What’s more she had been milking it for everything it was worth. She was not only a whore; she was a slut as well. All she wanted was the sexual gratification, she really didn’t care where or who she got it from.

Who would want her now? Who would love her now? Tears started streaming down her face as she continued to study Aaron’s handsome features. She knew he was attracted to her, his actions more then confirmed it; but she knew that she was tainted. She was defective… rotten to the core now. She didn’t deserve him, his love… or anyone else’s for that matter. She was a plaything to be used and abused. She tried her best to fight back the sobs and the rising lump in her throat. She wanted so much to confide in him, to tell him all that was going through her mind but she knew she couldn’t. She wondered if she should leave a note but couldn’t decide what to write. Then she remembered the lyrics to an old song that she used to listen to by the group Heart.

“Don’t try to find me,
Please don’t you dare,
Just live in my memory,
You’ll always be there.”

She took on last look at Aaron in his slumber and walked out of the room and his life forever. She hated to leave him without saying goodbye but she knew it was the right thing to do. She was doing him a favor; he would be better off without her. Her personal torment was her own; he should not suffer for it.

She cried the whole journey home that night and came to only one conclusion “Nobody could love me because she didn’t deserve love; she didn’t deserve happiness. She hated herself for what she had become and yet found it hard to stop for it was like a drug; a drug so strong that she would die without it. For that, she was damned; a damned soul that was destined to lead a lonely existence and doomed to sink to the deepest darkest recesses of hell.”

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 09:39 AM
hmmm.... kinda disappointed at the response. Perhaps it's a little too literary, too wordy for the bros here... but what the hell, i'm writing to express myself and have an avenue for my imagination anyway.

cont...

The next couple of days went by in a daze. Angel went to work and she conducted her lessons as if nothing had changed yet to the observant, there were distinct differences in Angeline and Angel. While Angeline was friendly, she had always been rather professional in the way she dealt with staff and students; Angel on the other hand was more open, more… flirtatious. There were also subtle changes in appearance; while Angeline favored a more business-like attire, Angel came in with higher hemlines and blouses with several top buttons unbuttoned.

While she continued to teach, her mind tended to drift from time to time. Lectures kept her focused but tutorials were a harder proposition. The worse times were in between lessons when she was in her workstation. These were moments when her mind would instantly drift back to the events of the weekend. Every detail, every touch, every feel came back to her in a flurry. She could still taste the warm hard manhood on her lips; in her mouth; her pussy started to pulsate and her clitoris tingled. She remembered being pounded by the guys one after another. The memories were so vivid and so intense that at times, she felt as if she were about to climax right there and then on the spot.

Then she remembered Aaron; all his sweetness, his touch, his kisses and she started to tear. She felt the hole in her heart; in her soul. She felt so empty in times like these that she became like an empty shell; a puppet being controlled by the strings of fate. She was inclined to fulfill the desires of her master in whichever way he sees fit. She walked, talked and seemed normal to everyone but she knew that she was but a walking zombie with no love, no feelings.

After a week, Angel felt as if she was going out of her mind. She had tried to immerse herself in work but it was impossible. With each passing minute, her yearning grew. It was bad enough that she looked upon her male colleagues as if they were walking dildos her male students were looking more enticing every passing day. Their youth, stamina and vigor only served to make them all the more appealing. There were times when she felt as if she were going to jump on them and rape them. The straw the broke the camel’s back was when her female colleagues and students became more desirable to her. It was bad enough that she was turning into a raving nymphomaniac and slut; it was another to become a sex-crazed lesbian. She felt as if she was going insane.

Deep down, she knew what she had to do. It was an itch, simple as that; it was never going to go away, but if you didn’t scratch it, it will become most unbearable. She knew she had to ease the itch and the only way she was going to do that was to give in to that worm in her head…. Or rather her loins; only sexual gratification was going to give her the relief that she craved.

That evening, she rushed home after class and took a long hot shower. As she sat naked doing up her make up for the night, she wondered which nightspot would serve her better. She knew that Wednesday nights, like tonight, would be good for Mambo Jumbo in Zouk but the crowd may be a tad young; Dragonfly was a consideration but the crowd could be a tad older; perhaps Zirca would be a good choice.

She walked to her wardrobe and stood there wondering what to wear. As she pondered, she realized that her shades were open and the whole world could see her in her naked glory if they so chose to look. Instead of running to close the curtains, she started parading up and down her room. She made every effort to stop and ensure that if anyone were watching, they’d get a full view. As she continued to tease, she found herself getting wet below. “Damn!” she thought to herself, “I think I need a vibrator, perhaps the Magic Fingers from Madame Oui’s website would be good.”

In the end, she chose a halter top dress. The neckline plunged almost to her belly and she decided to forego a bra for the evening. Her breast felt free within the soft constraints of the loose top and the constant friction from her nipples brushing against the material made them stand perpetually. Using a belt she lifted the hem higher then it ought to be. She knew that if she twirled, the hem would lift in a spin and it would definitely expose what was below. She contemplated if she should go commando but settled for a g-string instead. She looked herself in the mirror and knew that she was vamping it up and she had to admit to herself that she did look good.

baby85
14-12-2009, 02:35 PM
i'm still here to read :)

thanks for update to let me read , lol paiseh make u write wen ur busy =)

prudent
14-12-2009, 03:35 PM
You have my point. Please fill us, bro.

avle09
14-12-2009, 09:30 PM
I am here to read tooooooooo :D pls update !!!

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 09:41 PM
You have my point. Please fill us, bro.

thanks for ur support bro prudent

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 09:43 PM
I am here to read tooooooooo :D pls update !!!

many thanks bro avle09, hope u have fun reading. :)

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 10:25 PM
cont...

The party was at full swing when she walked into Dragonfly. She headed towards the bar and found a nice vantage point from the corner of the bar. Although things were heating up, it wasn’t overly packed. Perhaps the crowd had fizzled out a little but St. James didn’t draw the crowds the same way as it used to when it was first launched. For a moment, she regretted no going to Zouk instead. It would have been packed tonight.

Before she could reconsider her decision, the bartender plonked a glass of frozen margarita in front of her “Courtesy of that gentleman.” He said nodding towards a young professional type who was chatting with 2 friends. He looked over, caught her eye and smiled.

She gave him a once over and thought that he was a viable option. He wasn’t handsome but was acceptable, lean but not too skinny. The only problem was his height; he was probably less then 1.7m. She continued to scan the room searching for other prospects. Throughout the night various guys made their way over to her and she danced with a couple of them but she still held back before making her decision. Whether it was gut instinct or something else, she knew that some of these guys just couldn’t provide her with the gratification that she needed.

Just as she was about to give up and go home, she spotted a group of guys playing at the corner behind the stage. They were virile and energetic and more importantly they looked like they knew how to have fun. She made over toward the group and wondered how she was going to approach them. By a twist of fate, she didn’t need to. As she approached, one of the guys got shoved towards her and came bearing down on her. She tried her best to avoid him but his flailing arms caught her as he fell. Her grip on the glass she was holding slipped and it went crashing down to the ground as she screamed.

The guys immediately rushed over to help her up, chiding their friend at the same time. She blushed scarlet as they led her to their table and invited her to drink with them while apologising profusely. She smiled and thought to herself “The party has begun.”

As the night flew by and the liquor consumed, they were all chummy and behaved like long lost friends. They started grooving to the music and she found herself grinding up against the guys, whoever was dancing with her at that moment. She knew that the guys were all getting hot and bothered. Finally she decided that she couldn’t wait anymore and whispered to the guy nearest to her “Shall we all go somewhere else to take this party to the next level?”

“We… all??? You mean…?” he started.

Angel laughed and whispered back “Well, if you think you can satisfy me alone, go for it…. Otherwise get your buddies along for the ride. The night is still young.”

Thankfully one of the guys drove and the five of them were soon racing out of the car-park. The driver was nervously looking back at the rear-view mirror as the two guys sitting behind with Angel had decided to get things started. One guys was frenching Angel deeply while grabbing her ample bosoms while the other guy was reaching down into her skirt. As Angel was sitting in the centre, she had her legs spread and hooked over the other two guys legs and her crotch was exposed to the two guys sitting in front. Unfortunately for them they couldn’t reach her. She moaned as the guy pushed the thin material of her g-string aside and started stroking her clitoris. Her juices were flowing in abundance now.

In order not to lose out, the driver rammed his accelerator and swung the car into a free space behind Fragrance hotel on Mount Faber. He got a room and signalled the rest to enter through the back door. Once the lift door was close, they literally pounced on her. Four pairs of hands grabbing her breasts and pussy. She couldn’t wait til they got to the room.

baby85
14-12-2009, 10:38 PM
*strangles GA da ge*

continue now !!!!!!!! ARGH ^,...,^ bitesssss bitessss

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 10:54 PM
cont...

Once in the door, clothes were flying all over as they were shed as quickly as they could. One of the guys tossed Angel on the bed and quickly climbed on to French her. He grabbed both her breasts playing with her nipples rolling them until they were hard as pebbles. She moaned at his magical touch. A second guy immediately climbed between her outstretched legs and started to rub along her wet slit. Her juices had already amply lubricated her love nest and when his fingers found its way in; she arched her back and groaned.

Breaking for a breath, she shouted “Shit! Just fuck me already!”

Grinning, the guy stood up and drove his hard manhood into her in a single stroke. Angle gasped as her pussy stretched to accommodate the sudden onslaught. By instinct, she reached out to the nearest cock and started stroking it. She pulled the guy over and immediately engulfed it into her warm moist oral cavity. Sucking and stroking his balls, Angel soon got him moaning and soon his hips jerked a final time as he unloaded his load of semen into her waiting mouth. Exhausted he fell back and his place was immediately taken up by another.

Watching this extremely wild scene was too much for him, and the guy who had his cock buried deep in her snatch soon lost control and sent his load spraying over her hips, some shooting as far as her neck. His place was taken up by the fourth guy who flipped Angel over and started banging her doggie style. She loved this position and was soon moaning and the vibrations from her moan drove the guy into raptures as he too surrendered his load. He pulled out his cock just as he came and spurts went flying onto her cheeks. This cum-on-face scene drove her over the edge and her orgasm burst through her consciousness; her muscles clamped down hard on the cock in her cunt and the pressure forced him to unload his soldiers as well, he pulled out and sent more then half of it spurting over her back.

Just then there was a loud knock on the door and somebody demanding that they open the door.

avle09
14-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Open the door... then ?
I guess the receptionist !!!!

Guard|anAnge|
14-12-2009, 11:23 PM
cont...

The guy nearest the door grabbed a towel and opened the door to find the two front desk managers staring straight at him. “Yes? Anything the problem?” he asked.

“Sir, our hotel policy is that no more then 2 persons are allowed in the room at night. You obviously have more then 2 people in there and are violating our policies. We have no choice but to ask you to lea……”

Before he could finish, his lips went silent as he saw Angel saunter absolutely naked over to the door. She walked up to the two of them and stood really close batting her eyelids at them.

“I’m so sorry, sir.” She said in a small voice “It’s all my fault that all these “kor kors” are here to accompany me. I’ve been a bad girl… I need to be punished to learn to be a good girl… Will you help me become a good girl?”

The two men were speechless as she took their hands and pulled them into the room. Once in the room, she wrapped her arms around one of them and kissed him while pulling his coat off at the same time grinding her butt back at the 2nd manager. Before long, she had them on the bed sucking one of them off while the other pounded into her in abandonment. The four guys all had their recovered cocks in hand and were slowly stroking them waiting their turns again.

Before long, their moans hit a feverish pitch again as both men emptied their loads into Angel’s waiting receptacles. Angel turned to the guys and asked “Who wants to take me from behind?” The guys pushed and shoved and finally the biggest of the lot managed to keep the rest at bay and moved forward. Angel giggled and instructed him to lie down on the bed. She slowly impaled his standing member into her now already sopping cunt to get it well lubricated. Then she turned around and spread her cheeks wide open and pushed back at his harden shaft at her rosebud. It resisted a little but soon it stretched and enveloped the massive head of his manhood. She shook her head in delirium as she felt so stretched that she thought she was going insane with pleasure. When her muscles relaxed sufficiently, she sat down and impaled herself fully.

They stayed still for a moment, resting and panting; as 5 pairs of eyes stared at the spectacle. Slowly she started moving her hips and he moved in tandem. The rhythm was slow but it started to get smooth. Angel signalled to the closest guy to come forward and grabbed his cock and led it straight into her waiting snatch. He pushed into her and felt the fullness and tightness of the act as his own cock was only separated by a thin lining from his friends. Soon they had a good rhythm going ans Angel was moan incoherently.
“Oh yessssssssssssss! Fuck yessssssssss….. Oh fuck me… fuck me harder! Use me like the slut I am! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” she screamed as her third orgasm of the night hit her and she convulsed. Her muscles pulsated and grabbed at the 2 cocks making them cum deep in her. Their warm juices filled her up making her feel so full.

She looked at the remaining four hard cocks pointing towards her and smiled “Tonight is going to be a great night.”

avle09
14-12-2009, 11:25 PM
tonite WONT be a great nite if u dont continue tonite... =(

Guard|anAnge|
15-12-2009, 09:11 AM
cont...

The high and gratification of the gangbang she had kept her desire in check and she went about her daily business for a couple of days. However, as addictions go, the need for a fix keeps coming back and the intervals between fixes would be shorter and shorter. This time round, she only lasted 2 days. By Friday afternoon, her body was screaming to be touched again. Her loins were highly sensitized and every step she took, every time she crossed her legs sent tingles up her spine. She had to resort to wearing liners to prevent her panties from being totally soaked.

By the time lessons ended, she was climbing the walls in need. When she walked past the boys shower room, she heard the noise from within as the rugby team had just finished their weekly practice. She imagined all that hard strong virile bodies within. Imagine all their hard cocks waiting to be serviced; to be sucked and fucked…

She shook her head and chided herself in disgust. “These are students…. It’s inappropriate… You could get fired!” Hurriedly, she walked back to her office, packed up and left the campus before she was presented with more temptation.

When she got home, she rushed into the shower hoping that a cold shower would quell the rising need within her loins. As the droplets of water beat down on her skin, she felt any hope of dampening her need slowly fade away. Her skin felt like an extension of her sex. Every nerve ending was set on high and every drop of water hitting her skin was driving her need higher and higher. As she lathered herself, every stroke drove her closer to that desire. She trembled when she rubbed her breasts; her nipples hardening like nubs, her knees practically wobbled as each touch intensified her need.

Finally giving up, Angel drove her hand down south and started frigging her erected clitoris. Slowly she slid to the floor of the shower and used the powerful jets of the shower to soothe the aching need in her sex. Her fingers worked its magic on her clitoris. She wasn’t fully satisfied as she needed more; she clamped the shower head under her thighs to hold it in place and positioned it so that the jets hit the spots she wanted, then she used her free hand to grab and titillate her breasts and nipples as she resumed stroking her hard clitoris. Before long, her back arched lifting her butt off the floor; her lips formed a silent O as she felt all her muscles tense just before the final opening of the floodgates. With a silent scream, her endorphins flushed through her system as her climax rocked through her body, igniting every nerve endings with pleasurable bursts of ecstasy. Her juices flowed down the crack of her buttocks in abundance as she gasped for air to fill her bursting lungs.
As the pulsating feelings of ecstasy ebbed away slowly, her body slumped back down to the ground and she curled up in the corner of the shower and cried. “Why was this happening to me? Why have I become such a nymphomaniac? What more do I need to do to keep this in check? Am I doomed to continue down this road to debauchery?”

It took her a while to compose herself. Her innermost turmoil raged on in a battle of conscience and morality. Good versus evil; pleasure versus sin. She loved the pure excitement, exhilaration and pleasure of the uninhibited passion and sex yet she knew that it was not the actions of a respectable, well-educated Catholic girl. Was she doomed to fall into the deepest levels of hell for her need for unbridled lust? Was she so far gone that reason and morality lost all bearings to the animalistic need for sex and lust. She knew that it was a matter of time before she succumbed to something that would destroy everything she had worked so hard to build over the years.

But for now, she needed to satisfy the itch that had begun to build despite her recent orgasm. Would she be able to be satisfied with a one-on-one session tonight or would she need another orgiastic marathon to get some relief? Perhaps she needed something even more varied… For now, it was time to party…

baby85
15-12-2009, 06:14 PM
GA de ge ~~

i nid help sia , didnt see u whole day lol ..

continue more on ur story too ~ awaiting lol

Guard|anAnge|
15-12-2009, 09:38 PM
GA de ge ~~

i nid help sia , didnt see u whole day lol ..

continue more on ur story too ~ awaiting lol

Working mah..... not like you.... working on it... try to update some tonite. :)

bigleong
15-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Carry on the great work Bro!!!

Guard|anAnge|
15-12-2009, 10:23 PM
cont...

The beat of the rhythmic dance track punctuated the still night as Angel got out of the cab. Throughout the journey, the taxi driver was constantly looking back through the rear-view mirror to catch a glimpse of her. In fact, he tried to start a conversation with her asking her probing questions hoping to get to know her. She flirted with him throughout the journey and for a fleeting moment wondered what would happen if she were in the front passenger seat instead. Perhaps next time…

Angel stood on the threshold for a bit observing the environment. Things were indeed moving tonight. The wine-bar was overflowing and the queue into Zouk was snaking out towards the neighbouring hotel. She wondered how long it would take to actually get in. That would put a dampener on the night. She sighed and walked towards the queue.

“Hey! You there! Miss! In the red dress.” Angel stopped in her tracks wondering if it was her being called. She was in a red dress, a mini dress actually. She looked around and finally saw the host waving at her. She looked at him and he waved her over. She walked calmly over to the hosts’ station and he smiled.

“Are you planning on coming in for the party tonight, Miss….”

“Angel… just call me Angel. I thought about it… but the queue is so long. Maybe I should go….”

“No worries, Angel. We are actually having a beauty pageant of sorts tonight and if you will be my entry, I can get you in without the queue. How’s that?”

Angel looked at him incredulously “I’ve never heard of Zouk having such events before? Are you for real?”

He laughed and added “I’m Ivan, by the way. We’re helping to launch a new range of Jewellery for a client in a private function. A lot of high rollers will be there and they insist that they want good looking everyday ladies as the models. You see, these folks go to such events so often they are sick of seeing the same old models all the time. So? You onz?”

“I guess I can carried it off… If you think I’m pretty enough….” She started.

“Angel….. if you can find anyone more beautiful here tonight, I’ll buy you dinner.”

“Hey! Doesn’t that still benefit you?”

He laughed and said, “Yes, it does… either way, I have the company of one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my life. I can die a happy man now.”

She hit him on the chest with a pout, and then she laughed together with him. He extending his elbow and she hooked her arms around his and they walked in together. Behind her she could hear murmurs of discontent. “Ya lah…. Wear until like that, bouncer all nose bleed sure jump queue lah.” “Aiyoh! Not just her dress lah, she damn chio leh. Gimme I also want to makan.”

She smiled as she was escorted in. This night could be just perfect.

As they moved into the private section of Velvet Underground, angel sensed a change in the mood of things. The crowd here was different, more sophisticated. As Ivan had mentioned, the bulk of the people who attended these events were high flyers and business owners. In other words, their pockets were overflowing with money. Unfortunately, their arms had bimbos attached permanently to them as they seemed out to show who had the biggest bimbo with the biggest saline boob job.

The place was designer decorated and there were displays of the most exquisite jewellery in acrylic cases throughout the room. Ivan led her to a distinguished gentleman deep in conversation with some guest near the stage and waited for the man to acknowledge his presence.

“Mr Melwani, this is Angel. She just got off the cab when I spotted her. I believe she fits the criteria you set and she is my candidate.”

The elderly gentleman studied her and nodded “Very well, bring her to the back and they’ll brief her on the program.”

Smiling, Ivan led her to the back of the stage and handed her over to the stage manager who then explained to her what was about to happen. Needless to say, the rest of the evening was a blur as things started moving quickly as the launch started.

darkjapangel
16-12-2009, 01:36 PM
You got my point :)

asdf8888
16-12-2009, 04:04 PM
bro good writing... getting to be more interesting

Guard|anAnge|
16-12-2009, 10:31 PM
You got my point :)

bro good writing... getting to be more interesting

Thanks bro, you're too kind :)

Guard|anAnge|
16-12-2009, 10:32 PM
cont...

There were 5 girls in all; all of them exquisitely beautiful. 2 of them looked absolutely shy and unsure of themselves; one of them looked pained as if she were forced to be there. The last girl was aloof but sensually confident. She moved like a cat, graceful and sexy. She was Angel’s biggest competition. She was Cheryl.

The girls were suppose to model and show off the pieces of jewellery that were chosen for them and at the end of the night, there would be a vote on the best model and the girl who won would get to keep the piece that they were wearing. It was a fantastic deal as the jewellery that was on them was in excess of ten thousand dollars.

When the event started, the girls filed out one by one on the stage to flaunt their ‘BLING’ and strut their stuff. As expected the highest cheers went to Cheryl and Angel. As the second part of the competition involved interacting with the crowd to ‘show-off’ the jewellery up close, Angel knew that she had to hem it up.

That night, she not only had the men twined around her fingers, she had the women eating out of the palm of her hands as well. She was funny, flirtatious and brassy at times; quiet and coy at others depending on whose company she was in. Out of the corner of her eye, she kept a lookout for her competition and she knew that she had them beat. Cheryl, her biggest competitor, was aloof and ignored some of the guest that she felt were beneath her. The other three girls were hiding behind their dates not sure what to do. Nobody worked the floor and networked as well as Angel. Numerous guys asked for her number and offer their calling cards to her as well.

At the end of the night, she was announced the winner by a landslide. She was pumped; but she hadn’t hooked anyone yet for her after party fun. Looking around at the room of high flyers, she decided that she didn’t want to deal with such people on this night. Her mind drifted back to Ivan and she wondered what kind of lover he was. She took her winnings and trot over to the hosts’ station to look for him.

Guard|anAnge|
17-12-2009, 11:38 AM
cont...

Ivan was in the midst of clearing out a bunch of drunken guys who had almost started a brawl. When they saw her walking over, they started cat-calling and hooting. She smiled at them blushing before hooking her arms around Ivan’s. The cat-calls stopped almost instantly.

Ivan turned and saw her and his face broke into a smile. “Give me a minute. I’ve just got to take care of something.”

“What happen?” she asked as she looked at the group of guys and smiled.

“Just some brats trying to create problems, fighting over a girl… need to flex some muscles.” He said as he stared them down.

She placed her hand on his chest to calm him down and whispered “Let me take care of it.”

She sauntered over to the guys and said to them “Gentlemen, you’re here to hang loose and have fun, right? Why waste the night fighting when you can be partying? There are lots of ladies around. If one doesn’t want you, get another… why fight? Is there a difference between one cunt and another?”

Some of the guys gasped, not expecting such lingo to come from her. In fact 2 of them seemed to have shrunk back into the background trying to hide. She took a closer look at them and smiled “Eric Goh…. Charles Lee… how are you, my boys?”

The two boys blushed as they came forward “Hi, Miss Kang.”

“Boys, you are no longer my students and we are not in school… Just call me Angel.” She beamed.

She signalled Ivan over. When he walked over, she said “Boys, this is Ivan and his friends…. They can be your best pals or your biggest nightmare…. Your choice… Do we want to enjoy the night or spend it pissed off?”

They nodded and they apologised to Ivan for creating problems and promised that they would not be an issue. They went back into the club and their partying.

Ivan looked at Angel and smile, “Wow, you handled that pretty well.”

“I’m very…. Persuasiveeeeeee.” She purred.

“I bet you are.” He said as he hugged her. “Thanks, by the way.”

“You’re welcome…. Although I do expect to be handsomely rewarded.” She whispered to him as she reached below and cupped her growing bulge.

He literally growled and said “I’ll make sure you get all the rewards you deserve and more.”

She smiled and said “You’d better. What time do you know off?”

He looked at his watch and was surprised that it was already almost 2. “My shift ends at 3… “

“Great. I need to get a drink….. I’ve been here for hours and I haven’t got a drop.”

He laughed and led her back inside, steering her to the bar. “Hey Matt, drinks for the lady… anything she likes… it’s on me.”

“And to you, young lady… I’ll see you in a bit.” He said to her before heading back to his post.

Angel turned and leaned back against the bar and observed the room. She watched the same group of guys playing in the corner and smiled. “Boys will be boys.” She thought to herself.

Guard|anAnge|
17-12-2009, 12:44 PM
cont...

“Hey! I saw what you did just now. It was very brave of you… I could never dare try anything like that.”

Angel turned to the source of the statement and saw a girl, maybe 19 to 20 years of age. She was probably about 1.6m slender; not really drop dead gorgeous but there was a certain appeal to that pixie-like appearance. She was wearing a halter top and jeans with 3” heels; overall not a bad package.

“Thanks.” She said with a smile. “I’m Angel.”

“Kat. What made you do it? Those guys looked like they were about to break somebody’s arm or leg and you just went up to them and got them back down. Simply amazing.” Kat said.

Angel blushed “It was nothing… we all come here to chill right… no point fighting mah.”

“But of course, you’re so gorgeous, I’m sure they would behave if you asked them to.” Kat said.

Angel looked at Kat “You’re not too shabby yourself. I bet you get your share of attention from the hounds as well.”

“At times, but I tend to be too quiet and shy with guys. Perhaps it’s because I’m not experienced in that area. I’ve never…” Kat started.

“You? No boyfriend? You’re kidding!” Angel exclaimed.

“No….. not that, I’ve dated…. But… I’ve never… you know…”

“Oh My GOD!!!! You’re a virgin!” That came out a little louder then Angel intended and the people around stopped and stared at them. Kat turned a bright red and lowered her head.

They started talking and the more they chatted, the more comfortable they felt with each other. Soon they were chatting like sisters; discussing men, past relationships and, of course, sex.

“Eh… Hi, Miss Ka…. Ummm…. Angel.” Somebody tried to interrupt the conversation.

“Oh! Hi, Charles. Nice to see you again…. My! You’ve really grown quite a bit, haven’t you…. Doing your NS now?”

“Ahhh… yah…. Ummm… me and my…. Ummm sorry… my friends and I wanted to invite you over to share our drinks.”

“Don’t worry, love, we’re not in English class now. We’d love to join you guys. By the way, this is my friend Kat.”

The girls went over and soon the whole group were laughing and chatting like old friends. They joked about the old days in school and how terrified they were of her then yet still had a crush on her; calling her the prettiest teacher in school. Angel was embarrassed yet elated at the same time.

The beat picked up again and they were soon all grinding together get hot and sweaty. Angel thought about the possibilities of this group. It would be fun to see what our army had done for these young men and how strong they could be. A yummy prospect of another gangbang; or perhaps an orgy if she could persuade Kat to join in. Then she remembered her date with Ivan.

So, what would it be? An intimate session with the handsome Ivan; or a hot sordid orgy with the army boys?

lost0069
18-12-2009, 08:39 AM
wonderful story...tough choice that Angel has to make.....:D:cool::cool:

keep it up

simple2kee
19-12-2009, 08:32 PM
bro, nice story! thumbs up!

hunter1222
24-12-2009, 09:47 PM
So, what would it be? An intimate session with the handsome Ivan; or a hot sordid orgy with the army boys?

Wonderful story Bro. I vote for the 1 on 1.:D

oOoLyRrAdoOo
25-12-2009, 03:11 PM
i would like to hear about how the virgin gets fucked :D

Guard|anAnge|
26-12-2009, 10:01 AM
hahaha, thanks for all the votes of confidence, bros....

Just got back from my holiday and celebrating my b-day today wif family.... will get back to writing soon... stay tuned

francined69
26-12-2009, 11:41 AM
i'm voting for Angel to a gangbang from the hot Army boys! :D

datamini
26-12-2009, 01:17 PM
More More more!!!

Guard|anAnge|
28-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Sorry for the long wait... cont...

Angel shimmied over to where Kat was grinding with the guys and whispered “Wanna head to the ladies?”

Kat nodded and they squeezed their way through the crowd for the ladies. Inside Angel asked Kat, “How would you like to lose your chastity and learn everything there is to learn about pleasing a man and having them in your power?”

Kat stared back blinking for a couple of seconds and finally said “What do you mean?”

“Well, those guys seem really interested….”

“I can’t do so that…. So embarrassing.”

“Ok, what about if it were just one guy and I’ll show you what you need to know and you can practice on him?”

“Ummmm…” Kat hesitated.

“Come on…. You’ll love it.” Angel pushed.

“Well… I guess I could learn but if I don’t feel comfortable I will go.” Kat said meekly turning a bright red.

“Great!” Angel exclaimed.

“But which guy are you going to choose. I don’t think the rest will be happy.” Kat said.

“No, silly… not them, we need a real man to de-flower you.” Angel said.

Angel looked at her watch and it was almost 3am; time to get her reward.

When they headed out, Ivan was already changed and waiting by the bar. They walked over and Ivan gave Kat a once over before looking inquisitively at Angel.

Angel leans in close and whispered into his ear “My virgin apprentice…. Would you like to help me train her?”

Ivan couldn’t believe his luck. He thought he would be going home with a beautiful foxy babe, now it seems, he would be going back with two. He wrapped his arms around the girls and they walked out. He got his car from the staff parking area and soon they were speeding along the ECP towards the east where Ivan stayed.

Along the way, the girls sat at the back. Ivan felt a little peeved initially but when he saw what was happening, his displeasure turned sharply to ecstasy. Through his rear-view mirror, he could see Angel starting to feel Kat up. Her hands were rubbing up and down Kat’s sides as Angel started nuzzling into Kat’s neck. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but Kat started feeling all tingly all over and she threw her head back and moan in pleasure.
Angel started planting soft kisses along Kats neck and up over her soft feminine jaw-line before reaching the slightly opened oral cavity that was fighting to keep Kat’s ragged breath steady. Enveloping her own luscious lips over Kat’s, Angel went in for a deep passionate French kiss; occasionally licking around Kat’s lips and tongue. Her hands started to feel up under Kat’s top as she cupped the heaving bosoms as Kat arched her back indicating her growing need.

Angel looked at Ivan out of the corner of her eye and noticed him watching intently and purposely pushed Kat’s halter top up to uncover her braless breasts; giving him a preview of the hidden treasures that he was soon to be presented with. Bending forward, she took first one then the other nipple into her mouth suckling softly on them causing them to growing an additional inch as they stood proud in the cold air-conditioned chilled night.

Ivan couldn’t wait to get them home yet he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the highly erotic scene that was happening just an arms length behind him. He decided that participating was, no matter what, better then observing and he floored the accelerator.

He made it back to his apartment in record time. Stepping out of the car, Kat’s face was a flushed red as she tried to hide her embarrassment yet struggled with her growing hunger for gratification. Ivan wrapped his arms around both girls and kissed them both in turn before leading them towards the lift lobby.

Guard|anAnge|
28-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Cont...

In the lift, Angel resumed her assault on Kat, kissing her wildly as Ivan started to roam her feminine curves. He bent forward and starting licking her protruding nipples as Kat started to squirm from all the attention; her juices now flowing in abundance.

It took them an enormous effort to break long enough to move the party from the elevator through the front door; neither could keep their hands to one another. Clothes were shed in abandonment as they moved like a whirlwind through the hall towards the bedroom. Suddenly Kat stopped as she looked, for the first time, at the fully nude form of the male anatomy. Ivan’s member stood up proudly pointing straight at the girls, the angry veins seemed to be pulsing as the blood engorged purple head peeked beyond the foreskin.

Angel signalled Kat nearer as she closed her fist over the hardened shaft. Stroking it lightly, she pushed the foreskin back revealing the entire crown; a drop of pre-cum already forming at the tip.

“Lick that up.” Angel whispered to Kat.

Tentatively, Kat stuck out her tongue and flicked it over the tip, catching the dew drop into her mouth; the taste of the sweet lubricant sending thrills throughout her body.
“That’s it. Now lick around the crown of the head, especially at the base.” came the instructions from Angel. Kat followed as she concentrated on the task at hand; determined to do a good job. Her ministration brought a deep growl from Ivan as he trust his hips forward in the hope of getting more.

“That’s nice…. See how he’s reacting…. You have him now, Kat. Now take the head into your mouth and suck on it. Draw it in slowly into your mouth as deep as it can go. Relax your throat so you don’t gag. That’s it….. Feel that…. Can you feel his surrender to you?”

“Arghhhhhhh” Ivan moaned as Kat followed the teachings of her guru. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to last long with the building excitement and anticipation. He started moving his hips in time with her oral strokes pushing deeper as he sought the ultimate release.

Sensing his approaching climax, Angel pulled Kat off his pulsating manhood causing a growl of despair from Ivan.

“Now feel his balls, heavy isn’t it? Lick it… suck it… feel the warmth of it.” Angel kept a smooth flow of instructions to Kat as she quickly caught on and started experimenting on her own. Before long, Ivan grunted and started to trust in quick strokes into Kats waiting mouth.

“Yes, baby… he’s cumming… can you feel it? Can you feel his cock expanding in your mouth? Pulsing? It’s going to fill your mouth with his sweet nectar… suck it all, drink it…. I want you to swallow it all.”

Drunk with pleasure and need, Kat just went all out without considering what was being asked of her. She sucked as hard as she could and accepted the gush of hot molten semen as it squirted wad after wad filling her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could so that she could continue sucking. Finally, his softening dick slipped out from her mouth as Ivan slumped back into the bed; his knees giving way and he could stand no more.

Kat looked at Angel greedily, waiting for her next set of instructions. Angel smiled and stroked Kat’s cheeks and leaned in for a kiss, tasting the remnants of Ivan’s ejaculation. Slowly, she pushed Kat back onto the bed and started kissing down her body.

Trailing wet kisses down her body, Angle spread Kat’s legs wide open and looked appreciatively at her labia blossoming open; being presented to her as a gift; her virgin pussy waiting to experience the pleasures of the flesh. She flicked her tongue from the base of her opened vulva up to Kat’s waiting clitoris. Kat squirmed as bolts of pleasure shot through her with Angel’s oral contact.

Angel dove in and licked the hot moist cavern, sucking on all the juices that were flowing freely down Kat’s open lips towards her rosebud of her ass. Kat’s most sensitive spot was the opening of her vulva and her head thrashed from side to side every time Angel rimmed her open cunt. In no time, Kat’s back arched upwards and her she bit her lips as her mounting pleasure rose in a crescendo of waves washing through her. When Angel closed her lips over her hardened clitoris and sucked on them, her scale tipped over and her orgasm rocked through her very core. Every muscle in her body twitched as her sex gushed as she screamed in ecstasy.

All this while, Ivan was watching intently as he watched the two lovely naked forms entwined in their lovemaking. His manhood risen again as he waited for his turn. As Angel disengaged herself from Kat’s trembling form, she smiled at Ivan and motioned him over. He positioned himself in readiness between Kat’s sighing form and slowly nudged his swollen head against her maidenhead.

Kat gasped as she felt her muscles stretching to accommodate the girth of his member. She felt a sudden burst of pain as he pushed through her hymen, her chastity truly lost and her journey to womanhood complete. As he started to move slowly within her already wet and lubricated tunnel, she felt a mix of pain and pleasure all rolled into one; giving her a sense of excruciating pleasure that she couldn’t describe.

Her breath started getting caught and she felt as if she couldn’t breathe as an endless series of moans came from deep within her throat and her back arched to accept his marauding weapon deeper and deeper into her womb. Her second orgasm started building barely before the waves of pleasures from the first ebbed away.

When Angel’s lips locked over her aching nipples, she screamed in ecstasy as her second climax hit her. Ivan continued to pound into her, not allowing her to rest and her moans starting to string into an incoherent series of grunts. A symphony of their moans and groans filled the night together with the sounds of the slapping of flesh on flesh as he started to trust into her as quickly as he could trust. Their voices joined in union as their bodies succumbed to the basic needs and their bodies intertwined in orgasm before they fell in a heap onto the bed.

Angel smiled and said, “I hope you’ve got more where that came from, big boy. We’ve only just begun….”

Beam
28-12-2009, 05:38 PM
very well written , very enjoyable.. Happy Birthday..better than porn. Simply remarkable.

DarthRevan
29-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Very good read for me on a boring night, thank you! :)

turbo_slk200
29-12-2009, 01:08 AM
cheers to writing efforts !

Guard|anAnge|
29-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Thanks bros for all the kind words of encouragements... stay tuned for more

SAMSUMI
29-12-2009, 11:46 AM
This is easily one of the best read I've had on SBF... the details and style is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Guard|anAnge|
29-12-2009, 05:22 PM
This is easily one of the best read I've had on SBF... the details and style is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks man... such high praise.... i'm most humbled...

Will continue to add more twist and turns to keep it interesting

do stay tuned

cheers

holy_trinity
30-12-2009, 03:05 AM
A true classic. Keep it cumming dude

xWaOx
30-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Wah bro, frankly if you ever come out a book on what you write here cfm sell like hot cakes. Nice work keep it up :D

tuxedosam
30-12-2009, 07:50 AM
nice stuff! keep them coming, TS...thanks, cheers and happy holidays.

Guard|anAnge|
30-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Wah bro, frankly if you ever come out a book on what you write here cfm sell like hot cakes. Nice work keep it up :D

hahaha... honestly, it might happen.... there maybe somebody who might just publish it and sell it... hahaha

Stay tuned for more

Guard|anAnge|
30-12-2009, 08:21 AM
nice stuff! keep them coming, TS...thanks, cheers and happy holidays.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to you too

A true classic. Keep it cumming dude

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement bro

Cheers

starlight
30-12-2009, 11:41 AM
one of the best stories i've read

GoldenMonkey1
30-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Don't stop!! Upz you as encouragement!! Keep on writing....;)

Artic
30-12-2009, 04:19 PM
story is good but the author is better...keep it up Bro....:D

Guard|anAnge|
30-12-2009, 08:48 PM
"Easy to cut and paste, and do some editing to make it seem like your own writing, isn't it? Didn't fool me. Please don't try to take credit for something not yours, so desperate for pts ah? Zap you"

Another one of those who dare to write a comment but don't dare to leave their name.

Well, my dear brother, if you don't believe that it's my own creation, you can come sit beside me as I type it and you can take a look at the actual Word Document that is sitting on my HDD.

Better yet, if you so strongly believe that I copied this, show me where is the source that I have copied this from....

Points??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.... Have I, like some others, ever at any point in any of my post ask for or demand any points???? If you take the time to read through, you will notice that I have even openly said that points are not important to me... it won't feed me or make me a millionaire...

So, if you want to zap just for sake of zapping, that's fine with me... go ahead... I really don't care. Zap all you want.

Such silliness.

Guard|anAnge|
30-12-2009, 08:54 PM
cont.....

The following days passed quickly but the nights were quicker. Angel’s monotonous work days were but a tormented prelude to her nightly fix. The only difference was she now had Kat.

Kat proved, since that first night, to be more then a willing student. She was a quick study and just as eager for the same sexual release that Angel so yearned for. They prowled the clubs together and usually got what they wanted. Sometimes they would go their separate ways, other times; they would go together as a group.

Despite getting her nightly fix, Angel felt that something was missing. She wielded her sensuality and got the physical satisfaction that she craved… yet, there was still a part of her soul that would not be satiated; it was a void that grew by the day. On more then a couple of occasions, she felt her mind drifting back to the weekend she spent with Aaron.

The tender moments they shared seemed a lifetime ago and she had not felt anything remotely as intimate as that. She wondered where he was and what he was doing and if she would ever see him again. She had not set foot into Balaclava since that fateful night for fear of being recognised. But Angeline was gone and forgotten; Angel had risen from the ashes like a phoenix burning brightly.

“Hey, Kat. What are your plans tonight?” Angel called Kat.

“My colleagues want to go to Balaclava. I don’t know if it’s any good.” Came the reply from Kat.

“I’ll see you there, babe.” Angel said and cancelled the call.

Perhaps it was fate; perhaps it was a sign…. It was time to return to her place of transformation and make peace with it. As she thought of this, she realised that she had not tried nor thought of contacting Yvette. Was she angry that Yvette had been a catalyst in her transformation or that she had left her alone with those guys and not bothered if she lived or died? Shaking those thoughts from her head, Angel packed her bag and headed for home wondering what would be in store for her tonight.

Throughout the whole journey, she couldn’t help wondering if Aaron would be there and if he would be happy to see her. Her loins tingled as memories of that weekend came flooding back. His lips, his kisses, his touch, and the way he made love to her holding her tenderly afterward…. Was that what her soul was reaching out for? Did she really want love? Did she deserve to be loved?

She thought of what she had become over the course of the last couple of weeks and chided herself for sinking to depths of degradation that she could never have imagined herself to be in. Was she now no more then a wanton slut who flaunted with the dangers of these fearful times; wearing her promiscuity proudly as a girl guide would wear her badges.

No! She didn’t deserve to be loved the way she needed to be. She was a plaything; a piece of meat; a toy for men to play and satisfy themselves with. She should forget about Aaron. Her heart meant nothing; deserved nothing….

That night, walking into Balaclava itself was a feat. She stood outside wondering if she should proceed. She wondered if any of those guys would be there and if they would know her. She decided that the best way to deal with her fear was to reconcile who she was and who she had become. Bravely she stepped through the doors into the bustling club.

Guard|anAnge|
30-12-2009, 08:57 PM
one of the best stories i've read

Don't stop!! Upz you as encouragement!! Keep on writing....;)

story is good but the author is better...keep it up Bro....:D

Sory bout the outburst there bros....

Thanks for all the words of encouragement and support.

Points I don;t care for... but questioning the integrity of my writing was what pissed me off.... oh well, you can't win them all.... I'll just finish up my little novel and send it to print.

hahahaha

cheers

AD69
30-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Subscribing to this thread. :D

adgjla
31-12-2009, 12:00 AM
JK Rowling for harry potter
Dan Brown for da vinci
Guard|anAnge|for fallen angel

baby85
31-12-2009, 01:24 AM
"Easy to cut and paste, and do some editing to make it seem like your own writing, isn't it? Didn't fool me. Please don't try to take credit for something not yours, so desperate for pts ah? Zap you"

Another one of those who dare to write a comment but don't dare to leave their name.

Well, my dear brother, if you don't believe that it's my own creation, you can come sit beside me as I type it and you can take a look at the actual Word Document that is sitting on my HDD.

Better yet, if you so strongly believe that I copied this, show me where is the source that I have copied this from....

Points??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.... Have I, like some others, ever at any point in any of my post ask for or demand any points???? If you take the time to read through, you will notice that I have even openly said that points are not important to me... it won't feed me or make me a millionaire...

So, if you want to zap just for sake of zapping, that's fine with me... go ahead... I really don't care. Zap all you want.

Such silliness.

to e bitch or ah gua with no balls , pls la .. did he ever ask for points?

he didnt, he merely writing a story to share , cut n paste? den paste e link here tat where he cut n paste fm , no proof don say so much ..

yawn .. dare zap don dare put down name , unless ur girl like me .. nthing to say , if ur a guy .. :D u can cut ur kuku away den .. cos even i zap , i zap with name down !!

happy zapping ^^ points cant be exchange with money , don be too serious ok

cheers !! GA da ge , continue update !!

Guard|anAnge|
31-12-2009, 08:39 AM
cont....

The club was packed and the house band did their best covers of the current alternative hits from around the world. All around her, young professionals who probably worked in the vicinity talked, laughed and did what they could to de-stress from their hectic work commitments.

Angel made her way to the same table as before and immediately sent an sms to Kat telling her where she was. She didn’t have to wait very long before Kat and her colleagues showed up. With Kat were three guys and another girl. Introductions were made and the drinks started flowing and the conversation picked up. Two of the guys seemed genuinely interested in Angel but she just seemed too distracted to reciprocate properly. Subconsciously, she seemed to be looking out for Aaron.

“Are you alright, Angel?” Geoff asked.

“Huh? What do you mean?” she replied.

“You’re not paying attention.” Geoff said.

“Sorry…. Just thinking about some work stuff.” Angel lied.

She did her best to refocus her attention toward the people and the conversation and started to relax. The more she relaxed, the more Aaron slipped from her mind. The flirting between Geoff and Angel intensified and soon they were behaving like a couple who have been together for a while, getting more comfortable.

The person who came up with the saying that all good things must come to an end is either a very wise man or a big bastard. Just as things were heading toward another night of fun and debauchery; who should walk into the picture but the man on her mind, Aaron.

He stood surveying the crowd for a bit before spotting her. He looked hesitantly and gave her a wave. Her lips tightened as she considered her reaction to his presence. However, before she could even return his wave, a gorgeous Eurasian beauty swept into his arms and locked lips with him so deeply and passionately, you’d think that they just might end up humping right there in the club.

Angel gasp as she observed the scene and was shocked to the core for the ravishing beauty tonguing her dream lover was none other then her good friend, Yvette. She looked every bit as stunning as she always had. A million questions rushed through her head as she tried to figure out just what was happening? How did Aaron and Yvette know one another? Why were they acting like such a real couple? Was there something happening between them? Did he meet her after or before the incident? Had she driven Aaron into the arms of her good friend?
Angel could feel the tears welling in her eyes as she just stared blankly at the couple locked in intimate embrace. The room went quiet, the people faded away. She could no longer hear the music and the conversation around her. All she could hear was the rapid pounding of her heart as it threatened to burst through her chest and the thoughts echoing in her brain.

She wanted so much to confront them yet her legs seemed too heavy to move. Her feet remained planted as if sealed in cement. Did she really want to know for sure that they were a done deal and she would lose her dream man forever? She wanted to turn and flee as well but she just could not get her body to move.

Guard|anAnge|
31-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Subscribing to this thread. :D

JK Rowling for harry potter
Dan Brown for da vinci
Guard|anAnge|for fallen angel

camping here for more

Thank you so much for the support bros....

I'm glad you like what you have read.

Cheers

Guard|anAnge|
31-12-2009, 08:43 AM
to e bitch or ah gua with no balls , pls la .. did he ever ask for points?

he didnt, he merely writing a story to share , cut n paste? den paste e link here tat where he cut n paste fm , no proof don say so much ..

yawn .. dare zap don dare put down name , unless ur girl like me .. nthing to say , if ur a guy .. :D u can cut ur kuku away den .. cos even i zap , i zap with name down !!

happy zapping ^^ points cant be exchange with money , don be too serious ok

cheers !! GA da ge , continue update !!

baby85,

no need so angry lah.... you can't expect everyone to like what you like or to see things the same way as you do.... that's just the way the world is...

whoever, the guy is... he is free to believe whatever he believes.... my conscience is clear... I know how hard I've worked on this story and it is the personal satisfaction i get from the positive responses that matters most.

cheers

salacity
31-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Eloquent and interesting. Thanks and please continue to entertain.

Return
31-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Please continue with your entertaining story.

Stud00
31-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Bro T.S,

Awesome story.
One of the best i have read.

Keep it coming!

Stud00
31-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Bro T.S,

Upz u
Awesome story.
One of the best i have read.

Keep it coming!

simple2kee
31-12-2009, 10:00 PM
interesting! camp here for more updates. :)

cutepig
31-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Nice story. Please carry on. Ignore those who dunno how to appreciate.

sweetsensation
01-01-2010, 03:45 AM
nice story keep it going bro.

natsuki
01-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Hey hey~ Finally read this story!! ^^
Hmmm.... I like it.... Keep it going please! =)

Cheers! Happy New Year! =)

Guard|anAnge|
02-01-2010, 12:43 AM
cont....

When they finally broke the kiss, Aaron leaned down and whispered something in Yvette’s ear and she immediately turned towards Angel. Yvette seemed to blush a little but recovered quickly and waved to Angel with a big smile on her face.

Before Angel could react, both Yvette and Aaron were by her side, hugging and kissing her on the cheek.

“Angie!!! How have you been? I haven’t seen or heard from you since that night. I left some messages but you never called back… What have you been doing, pal?” Yvette said.

Angel struggled to find her voice. She didn’t know how to reply or even if she wanted to reply. She just stared at them from one face to another.

“How? You two…. When?” she couldn’t even string her sentences together.

“Would you like to go somewhere quieter for a chat, Angel?” Aaron finally said. “I think there’s something you should know.”

Yvette steered Angel toward the alfresco coffee house next door and they sat down with Angel still staring at the two of them. She waited silently not knowing what was to come. A barrage of scenarios played in her head of how Aaron had met Yvette after that fateful day as he hunted for her but fell in love with her instead.

“Angel, listen…. Yvette and I…. well…. We’ve.” Aaron started.

“What? You’re in love?” Angel snapped. “You didn’t mean to but you couldn’t help falling for her?” Her eyes welling up as she shouted at him.

“Angel, no…. Yvette and I have been together for many years now….”

The revelation shocked Angel and her heart sunk to depths she didn’t know existed. “You… what??? Yvette??? But… you acted like you were single… all those guys…”

“Yes, Angel. Aaron and I have been together for years. We have a very open relation. We love each other but we date and sleep with other people as well. It’s fun.” Yvette added nonchalantly.

“Angel, you are one of the most exquisite girls I’ve known. I’ve seen you out with Yvette a couple of times and I knew that I would find a way to make love to you…. I just had to.” Aaron started.

Angel stared at Aaron incredulously; not knowing what to say. To say she was in shock was an understatement. He was watching her, stalking her… what else didn’t she know? Everything she thought to be true was a lie?

“Angel, that night… everything that happened was what we wanted to happen… well, not all of it.” Aaron continued. “It was just supposed to be the three of us, then Yvette met those guys and things kind of spun a little out of hand.”

Yvette giggled at that admission and blushed “They were cute…. And they did fuck really well.”

“I had to wait until they left before I could get to you… but by then you were barely conscious. In a sense, they orgy was a good thing because it really brought out the fox in you. That night you really transformed from an innocent teacher to a sexy vamp and I loved it.” Aaron carried on as if Yvette hadn’t interrupted.

“We wanted to see how far you could go with this new freedom and we are really surprised and proud of your progress.”

“Progress?” Angel screamed. “You call this progress? You made me into a GOD damned slut! You made me into a raving nymphomaniac who has lost her mind and dignity just for a FUCK! You made me into a bloody whore!” Tears streamed down her face now; her mascara running streaks down her cheeks.

Guard|anAnge|
02-01-2010, 12:45 AM
cont....

Angel’s body trembled as her emotions came crashing out of her. All the guilt, all the shame she had felt, all the blame she put on herself; it was their fault. No, it was his fault… Aaron, sweet Aaron had turned out to be the devious mastermind to her degradation and transformation. For all his tenderness, all she was to him was a conquest; another nymphomaniac slut. She cried for her loss of innocence, she cried for her loss of identity.

“Come on Angel, it’s not that bad. You’ve been having so much fun, haven’t you? All those men and women you’ve had… so yummy!” Yvette said as she wrapped her arms around Angel. “You’ve always had it in you, dear. You’ve just been afraid to let go but now you have and you are so much better off, don’t you agree?”

Angel looked up at Yvette and stared. Her mind was conflicted over what Yvette had just said. Her head was pushing all the blame onto Aaron and Yvette but it was true that no one had forced her to continue on the path that she had taken. She had a choice and she took it. It was her all along. Perhaps she was and has always been a closet whore. She didn’t want to hate Aaron; she desired him too much.

She stood up and excused herself as she ran to the ladies before anyone could see the state she was in. She washed her face and the mess her tears had made and redid her make up again. She finally understood and accepted that to be herself was to fully accept who she was. If she denied a part of her, she could never be complete. She had to reconcile the past of Angeline with the future of Angel.

She took a while to compose herself and get her thoughts in order before walking back to the coffee house where Yvette and Aaron still sat waiting. She sat down and looked intently at them one after another.

“Yvette… you were… are my friend… but you helped him to get me drunk and knowingly let those guys take advantage of me? You willingly sleep around but I may not have been agreeable to being a sex toy for so many men at one go.” Angel said calmly.

“And you… you knew I was just raped and you did nothing about it and even talked me out of even reporting it. You made me believe that you would sacrifice yourself for them… a bunch of guys you hardly knew?” Aaron couldn’t bear to continue looking at Angel.

“Well, guess there’s only one thing that I can do now. You guys have to bear the responsibility of your actions that have caused me so much hurt, guilt and suffering.” Angel said commandingly. “You two will be my sex slaves tonight!”

Both Yvette and Aaron’s heads snapped back towards Angel and stared at her in disbelief. “What? Do you think I would let you off that easily? You had your fun, now is my turn.” Angel said with a grin.

The three of them were silent for a second before they all burst out laughing. “I guess you were right, Yvette. Perhaps I’ve always had the tendency of being a slut but was just too afraid of giving in to it; but thank you for bringing it out of me.”

“And you, you were so sweet to me that weekend, you made me feel guilty to leave you while you were sleeping. I thought I would be breaking your heart. In the end, I was the one who was being played.” She said while punching Aaron in the arms.

They joked and chatted for a bit as Angel told them in details her adventures during the period in between. They in turn told her more stories about their swinging as well as their individual sessions with other lovers.

“So master, what will you have us do tonight as your sex slaves?” Aaron asked.

“I’ll let you know when the time is right; but first you need to go get a room for me.” Angel said.

“Your wish is my command, master.” Aaron said as he bowed in staged servitude and presented a key card to Angel “Already done.”

Having sorted out their issues, the three of them made their way back into the club where Kat and her colleagues were still partying. From the looks of things, they had been partying hard and most of the liquor was drunk. The final vestiges of decorum were stripped bare and the guys were practically mauling the two girls.

Angel joined them and introduced Yvette and Aaron to them. The guys’ eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when they saw Yvette and she revelled in it. The girl of course started to go gaga over Aaron. Angel smile and thought “It’s going to be a fun night.”

Guard|anAnge|
02-01-2010, 12:54 AM
Well, bros and sisters, that brings this story a full circle and back to the prologue where it all started. My apologies that they final few instalments didn;t really have much sexual content but it was more a deeper look into the characters and the twist that brought us where we are. (Thanks to bro Avle09's contribution)

There are 22 chapters in all, sperad over 73 A5 size pages. Who knows maybe this story may be published someday.

As for our heroine Angel. I guess she will be back soon. Will it be an adventure of an illicit affair between teacher and student; or will Angel quit her teaching job and turn to other jobs where she can use her sexual wiles to the max?

Suggestions are welcome.

Till the return of Angel, I look forward to any suggestions you may have and any comments about the story, good or bad... but please do it openly in the thread... hahaha

Happy New Year to one and all... GOD Bless and a fantastic 2010 to all!

cheers

baby85
02-01-2010, 01:20 AM
wow GA da ge , thanks for ur update despite ur out for trip ..

interesting sia .. tat was so twisting lol

enjoy ur trip da ge !! cya on monday ~

Danvin
02-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Great story bro

Guard|anAnge|
03-01-2010, 02:30 PM
wow GA da ge , thanks for ur update despite ur out for trip ..

interesting sia .. tat was so twisting lol

enjoy ur trip da ge !! cya on monday ~

You're most welcome.... hope you enjoyed it :)

Guard|anAnge|
03-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Great story bro

Thanks bro.... Thanks for all the support

francined69
05-01-2010, 06:26 PM
great writeup!

hmmm...............continue with the Yvette and Aaron orgy???

Guard|anAnge|
05-01-2010, 07:16 PM
great writeup!

hmmm...............continue with the Yvette and Aaron orgy???

hahaha.... hmmm you're not the only one who wants more orgy... some bro ask me why she never GB with the NSF...well who knows, maybe it will happen...

Need to work on my project this week or so, but stay tuned, more to come...

cheers

francined69
05-01-2010, 07:25 PM
yes i certainly would want the continuation with the NSF GB as well.

should be more to cum.................kekeke

Guard|anAnge|
05-01-2010, 08:13 PM
yes i certainly would want the continuation with the NSF GB as well.

should be more to cum.................kekeke

ok ok... dun stress me.... hahaha

let me settle my projects, submission date is 15 jan... after that i can write full time again :)

Raymond85
06-01-2010, 12:18 AM
camping for me =) good work bro

bloopz
06-01-2010, 08:11 PM
hello bro, this is a very nice story and interesting read indeed.
my humble point for you. looking forward to more stories soon. :D

simple2kee
06-01-2010, 08:28 PM
let me settle my projects, submission date is 15 jan... after that i can write full time again :)

TS, good job! 5 humble pts addded for ur effort.
do come back as soon as u hv completed ur projects. :)

Guard|anAnge|
06-01-2010, 08:40 PM
camping for me =) good work bro

hello bro, this is a very nice story and interesting read indeed.
my humble point for you. looking forward to more stories soon. :D

TS, good job! 5 humble pts addded for ur effort.
do come back as soon as u hv completed ur projects. :)

Thanks so much bros for all the kind words of encouragement. Much appreciated. Angel will be back soon.... darker and more twisted.

cheers

kavez
06-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Very very nice! Keep it coming!

blacki3licious
06-01-2010, 08:57 PM
What a nicely written story. Do continue.

Guard|anAnge|
07-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Very very nice! Keep it coming!

What a nicely written story. Do continue.

Thanks bros,

Will start working on book 2 soon.

cheers

baby85
09-01-2010, 04:33 PM
大哥 :(

我变长颈鹿了 :(

update soon da ge ~ :p

damnyou198816
11-01-2010, 01:54 AM
nicely written,but why do i have a feeling that this story is written by a girl?????

angels.delicacy
11-01-2010, 03:38 AM
lol maybe is really writen by a girls.

Guard|anAnge|
11-01-2010, 08:44 AM
nicely written,but why do i have a feeling that this story is written by a girl?????

hahaha bro... perhaps is the many years I have had observing and analysing people. Helps you think a little like the opposite sex. Glad you liked it.

cheers

Guard|anAnge|
18-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Hey guys,

I've been aways doing my projects and have just finished so Angel is back... still finding inspirations to make her a better nymphomaniac... hahahha The beginning is more intro and background, so bear with me....

cheers

Dark Angel
Chapter 1

The sun had barely risen and the morning dew hung like nectar at the tips of the lush green leaves. The early morning mist lit up as the beams of the car’s headlights cut through them like a knife through butter. The silent hum of the engine purred as the car pull smoothly into the allocated parking lot.

“HOD Science” was the label on the lot. Angel smiled to herself, things were going great for her; her secret double life was unknown to the faculty and she even managed to get a promotion when the previous HOD retired.

It was January 4th 2010 and the start of a new academic year. Angel felt good about this year. In fact, she was looking forward to being able to spend less time in the tutorials. The fact that she now had a private office was a bonus. She wondered if Aaron had a fantasy about that….

She smiled and shook the vivid images from her head as she stepped out of her car. It was the first day of school and she wanted to make a good impression, so she was all dressed up smartly in a light grey tailored suit and a pastel pink blouse under to give a little feminine touch. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun with the shorter fringe in front framing her face. Her makeup was light but immaculate and the ensemble was completed with a pair of 3” pumps from Jimmy Choo.

She stood beside her car and surveyed the scene in front of her; 2nd year students bustled around as they tried to get to the quadrangle before the bell sounded for assembly. Hugs and laughs were heard as friendships renewed; you’d think that these teenagers had been away from each other for years when it was probably only weeks or even days.

She opened the back door and bent forward with her legs straight as she reached for her briefcase. She heard a series of gasps behind her and she turned her head while still in that pose. A group of young men stood staring with gaping mouths at her perfectly round bottom, standing proud as her skirt pulled taut from the tension of her position. She knew there wouldn’t be a visible panty line as she was wearing a thin g-string. Her posture had caused her skirt to ride higher and the tops of her stockings were exposed together with a little of her white firm creamy thighs.

She straightened up and turned to stare at the mortley crew and they blushed. “ermmm, Good m… mor… morning, Miss K… Kang.” They muttered under their breaths and scurried away.

Angel was both bemused and appalled by the scene that just took place. These students should have a little more respect…. And yet….. Something tingled underneath that cool exterior. The look on their faces, of awe and lust…. The look that drove her inner demon made her inside swirl, her juices started to flow and she had to compose herself before she could make her way up to the school office.

As she walked, her juicy mons started to press against one another within the tiny confines of her g-strings forcing them to exert and release pressure on her inflamed clitoris. It was torturous climbing the stairs to her office and she heaved a sigh of relief when she finally closed the door behind her, hoping to calm her over-excited hormones down. She hadn’t even taken her first class or meeting for the new year and she was already panting and was on the verge of jumping the next male member she sees to satiate this maddening urge that was growing. Before she could begin to calm her nerves, the bell rang and she had to go down for assembly.

Guard|anAnge|
18-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Chapter 2

The first day of school was filled with meeting after meeting; meetings with the principal and the other HODs as he shared his ‘vision’ and ‘mission’ for the school for the year, followed by departmental meetings to share those ‘visions’ and missions’ to her staff members. Discussions on how they could improve things from the way it used to be and getting to know some new staff members who had just joined the school.

Daniel Goh was a new Biology teacher, newly graduated from NUS with a Masters. He was a tall, fit gentleman, good-looking in a studious kind of way. She imagined him teaching the details of reproduction and the gushing response he would get from the female students. He was dressed smartly but his clothes did nothing to hide the lean physique hidden behind the fabric.

Natalie Teoh was a younger graduate, gaining her 2nd upper Honours from Cambridge, not an easy feat. At 22, she was fresh-faced and enthusiastic. She was dressed in a light floral dress and had hardly any make up on. The beauty of youth, her flawless skin was radiant and her face was bright even without the help of cosmetics. Her body was nubile but not voluptuous. Her slight curves were feminine but not blatantly sexy. Her 32B breasts rested on a svelte 20” waist before blossoming out to her ample 33” hips. To some, she could even be considered skinny.

As Angel sent them off after the discussions came to an end, she started to wonder how these two would fit into her nocturnal circle. She quickly pushed the thoughts from her mind, not good to get the two mixed up…. Her professional integrity had to be maintained if she wanted to continue to flourish in the job. She had worked so hard for so many years to throw it all away over some physical satisfaction.

She started packing her things away and didn’t realise how very tired she was. It was already 7pm and she had been bustling the whole day that she didn’t seem to have really gotten much done. She didn’t feel much up to partying tonight but she’d already promised Kat and Yvette that they would do a girls only night.

Angel threw some folders into her bag and started out of her office when there was a knock on the door. She stopped dead in her tracks wondering “Who could that be at this time?”

She opened the door to see Daniel standing outside. “Daniel? What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Sorry, Ms Kang…. I forgot to tell you that I may be late tomorrow… ummm I’ll definitely try not to… is just….” Daniel started.

Angel cocked her head to one side waiting for the explanation that didn’t seem to be coming… “Why? It’s only the second day of school.”

“Sorry Ms Kang…. It’s actually my wedding this weekend, and my friends want to do a series of stag nights for me starting with tonight…. They want to bring me to this place called Helipad and hopefully hook some girls, or so they say. I’m not really into that but can’t help it; I just hope they won’t get out of hand. I will definitely try to make it to school on time. But… just in case… “

“Ok, Daniel… I didn’t know you were getting married…. Congratulations… Well I hope you can find a way to make it in on time. It wouldn’t reflect very well to be absent on your second day on the job…. We’ll see how things go.” Angel said.

As she watched him walk away, Angel picked up her phone and pressed on her speed dial.

“Hey Yvette, I was thinking of checking out Helipad tonight…. I hear it’s pretty happening.”

simple2kee
18-01-2010, 09:45 PM
TS, welc back. good to see u here again. interesting! here to learn...

Guard|anAnge|
18-01-2010, 09:48 PM
TS, welc back. good to see u here again. interesting! here to learn...

hahaha kinda hard to get the machinery going again... no momentum.... happy to be back and writing again....

As for learning English, i not that good lah.... just expressing from the soul... hahahhahah

thanks again for the support

cheers

Guard|anAnge|
19-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Chapter 3

The music boomed and the crowd was high as the rhythmic beats numbed the brain into a hypnotic trance. Bodies moved and ground to the beat as they let go of their daily work stress and let the bass line intoxicate them and release them, albeit temporarily, from their dreaded, insignificant lives.

The doors swung open and everything seemed to freeze as 3 figures cut through the smoky doorway and stood at the entrance to survey the surroundings. The guys standing near the entrance literally went silent with mouths gaping as the three ladies strolled in while the women gasped as they admired with envy the confidence and the daring of these three women.

Angel headed the pack dressed in a white micro-mini dress with a wide collar that slid down one shoulder; the hemline was barely 2” below her ass cheek. With every sashay, the fabric swung and gave a little peek-a-boo of her exposed bottom that wasn’t constrained by the lacy undergarment beneath; her braless breasts jiggled with every step she took and her nipples standing proudly pushed through the thin fabric. Under a certain angle of light, some of the guys swore that they could see her dark areolas clear as day. A Black thigh-high pair of leather books completed the vampy look.

Kat flanked her on the right in a black halter dress that ended mid thigh. The back was cut low almost to the small of her back confirming that she too was braless. The plunging neckline showed her cleavage to the max as guys tried to take a peek from the side to see if they could get a closer look at those glorious mounds. Her 3” stilettos made her slender legs seem to stretch forever.

Yvette flanked Angel’s other side dressed in a white tube top that barely contained her bosoms. Her bare midriff showing off her new belly ring and a tight leather hipster showed off all her curves to the max. She turned up the tease factor as she sucked seductively on a Chuppa-Chup.

The ladies worked the room as Angel tried to spot the stag party. As luck would have it, the cheers and taunts of the testosterone driven ritual brought them straight to where she wanted to be.

Daniel was, at that point in time, being coerced into doing a “blow job” cocktail. He looked embarrassed to be where he was licking the whip cream off the leg and thigh of the young lady as the crowd cheered on. He did his best at getting to the shot as quickly as he could with the minimum of physical contacts. When he was done, the air was filled with cheers and jeers as half the trail of cream still lined the girl’s upper thigh. Daniel turned a bright red and it wasn’t all from the alcohol.

Angel turned to the girls and grinned “Stag night…. I believe that’s the groom.” She nodded toward Daniel. “Shall we have some fun, girls?”

The girls approached the group and started mingling with some of the guys standing at the fringe of the group and as more guys noticed them, they started gathering around the three girls and they started chatting.

Soon, the guys in their lust-driven, alcohol-intoxicated state started revealing more information to them. It turned out that Daniel was still a virgin. They had wanted to bring him to a KTV to have some hostesses can their hands on his virginity but he had vehemently refused. After much coaxing and encouragement, he finally gave in to going to a disco instead for drinks. They had gotten a couple of escorts but Daniel was too shy to talk to them and the escorts were happily drinking away and counting the cash they would be earning while doing nothing.

The girls thought about it and asked the one of the guys if they really wanted Daniel to lose his virginity. The guys started getting excited and Angel told them to get a nice suite in one of the nearby hotels and the girls would take care of the rest.

“A suite???” one of the guys said in exasperation. “That’s gonna be fucking expensive!”

“Honey, you need a place that can house such a big group of gorgeous hunks and a standard hotel room ain’t gonna be enough….. or….. we could just take the groom and you guys can just use your imagination….” Yvette started.

“No!!!!” came the reply in unison.

Guard|anAnge|
19-01-2010, 11:18 AM

lol maybe is really writen by a girls.

Hmmm i've been getting questions on why, as a guy, I'm writing from a girl's perspective.... Just to clarify... I'm actually writing as a narrative without using a particular gender bias.... It just so happens that the main character happens to be a girl.

I guess when most of us guys read this, we can somewhat recognise the kind of fantasy dream girl we have in that she may not be drop dead gorgeous but she is good-looking, vampy, sexually open and yet is independent as a person in life and finances. (Perfection doesn;t exist, i know... that's why it's a fantasy)

then again, I believe that even for our female members, there will be a bit of Angel in them and there's just that little part of them that wants to break out of the conservative conformistic shell that is society and be free, but fear of being looked down upon and being ostracize usually keeps them in check (who says only guys fantasize about bad girls?)

More importantly, Some have asked if I am writing from experience.... the answer is no.... I am not Aaron and neither do I know a person like Angel. The entire story is 100% fiction with inspirations drawn from observations and other people's experiences.

As always, my aim is to entertain... so i really hope you, the reader, have had a good time reading the story and will continue to enjoy the adventures of Angel. You can always send me suggestions on what you would like to see Angel get up to.... if it goes with the story, it may just find its way in (Just like avle09's suggestion for Aaron and Yvette gave book 1 the perfect twist)

As usual, have fun and cheers

GA

kain78
19-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Good story camping here for moe :D

cabayasi
19-01-2010, 02:46 PM
One of the best in SBF so far i have read, cont bro, good one. Thanks.

Guard|anAnge|
19-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Good story camping here for moe :D

One of the best in SBF so far i have read, cont bro, good one. Thanks.

Thanks for the support bros.... much appreciated

cheers

viperf14
19-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Read a number of great story by other samter:)

Just finish reading yours and its another story worth camping ;)

Camping again for more update :p

Guard|anAnge|
19-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Chapter 4

As some of the guys ran to the check out the nearby hotels, the girls continued to drink and have fun with the rest of the guys. The action started to get raunchy with Yvette and Kat both grinding against the guys making them hot and lusty.

Angel made sure that she stayed on the fringes away from Daniel’s view. She wanted her appearance to be a surprise. She hadn’t yet decided if she wanted to fuck him…. But she sure as hell wanted to watch Yvette and Kat play with his virginal cock and she wanted him to know that she was watching it all. She wanted him firmly in her control; however, if she allowed it to become an all out orgy, she would also have something in his hands. If that were the case, she might have to abstain tonight… or did she?

Finally the call came, the plans were set into motion, and the suite had been booked and paid for at Furama Waterfront. The girls made their way over first and the plan was for the guys to bring Daniel over in 30 minutes to give the girls some time to get ready.

When the guys finally drained the last drops of alcohol, they piled into their cars and made their way over. All this time, Daniel had no idea what was going on, he wondered if they were heading for supper but it seemed too early. When they pulled up at the hotel, he was shocked but he was also too buzzed to really put up much of a fight.

The guys bundled Daniel into the lift and they rode up to the waiting suite. Daniel was surprise to see some of his friends were already at the lobby and wondered how they got there so quickly… or had they left earlier… he just couldn’t remember.

As they entered the room, they noticed that some of the furniture had been pushed away leaving just a single dining chair in the middle of the room. Daniel looked around at the grinning faces of his mates and wondered what was happening when two of them grabbed him and pulled him towards the chair. As they positioned him in front of the chair, the first girl made her appearance… it was Yvette.

Daniel vaguely remembered seeing Yvette in the club. She was hot then but now in her half cup bra and matching thong, she was irresistible. Several guys were already whistling and gulping hard as throats went dry in the room. Yvette, being the exhibitionist that she was, vamped it up slowly sauntering across the room towards Daniel. If his friends thought that Daniel would have bolted, they were so wrong. It wasn’t that he didn’t think about it; he just couldn’t bring himself to move an inch. He, every other guy in the room, was mesmerised by this beautiful, sensuous half-naked woman moving almost cat-like across the room towards him.

When she reached him, she came up so close to him, he swore that she would feel his heart pounding through his skin. Her breath was like fire on his skin; sending his temperature up through the stratosphere. She took his hands and placed them on her hips, touching her bare skin. He tried, half-heartedly, to pull his hands away but she held it firmly in place. She slowly started to gyrate against him moving her body slowly against him until she felt the desired effect achieved. His proud manhood tented in his slacks; his hands slowly sliding against her smooth waist moving up and down, undecided which territory was more desirable to explore.

That was the cue for girl number 2. Kat seem to glide across the room and started shedding her clothes as she went. By the time she reached Daniel, she was clad only in her g-string. She smiled sweetly at him the smile that had turned many men’s knees to jello before him. She kissed him lightly on his lips and pulled his head down towards her as she slowly savoured his sweet lips. Her hands slowly unbuttoned his shirt and Yvette pulled them off from behind him before working on his pants.

Together the two girls pushed Daniel onto the chair and Kat sat on his lap; their lips never breaking the kiss all this time. The guys looking on were amazed at the coordination the girls had and were all secretly wishing that they were Daniel instead. They were all so engrossed with Kat straddling Daniel that nobody noticed Yvette tying Daniels hands to the back of the chair.

As Kat finally broke the kiss and started kissing down Daniel’s body towards his blood engorged member, he heard a distinctly familiar voice “Hello, Daniel. Enjoying yourself?”

His neck snapped up to see Angel standing in front of him. Before he could say anything, a piece of cloth covered his eyes as Yvette blindfolded him at the exact same time Kat engulfed his hard cock into her hot, wet mouth.

Guard|anAnge|
19-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Read a number of great story by other samter:)

Just finish reading yours and its another story worth camping ;)

Camping again for more update :p

Thanks for the support bro...

cheers

viperf14
19-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Will support you all the way :) too bad i have no power to up you. still new :(

really like your story with gb :p

oOoLyRrAdoOo
20-01-2010, 12:42 AM
i'm lovin it ! :D

datamini
20-01-2010, 12:50 AM
yes you are back!!

nightqueen
20-01-2010, 08:54 AM
nice story.. waiting for updates :D:D:D

Guard|anAnge|
20-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Chapter 5

Daniel gasped as he felt the warm wet mouth close around his blood engorged head. The suction from Kat’s lips sent shivers up his spine and his body started to spasm. Maybe it was the shock of the whole situation; with two fantastically beautiful girls manipulating him, or perhaps it was the surprise at seeing her. Was he hallucinating? Did he really see her?

He was awestruck this morning when he met her. Ms Angeline Kang… she was, without a doubt, one of the most captivating and attractive women he had ever seen. Even dressed in such a professional manner, she exuded this wild sexuality that just drew you in. Throughout the department meeting, he found it hard to process his thoughts and couldn’t really participate. All he could think about was how beautiful she was.

Was it real? Was she really there in that room while these two equally beautiful women were using him as their plaything? He wished he could tell. The moment he thought he saw her, he was blindfolded and he was disoriented. The combination of the deliciously pleasurable blowjob, gropes and fondles were driving him insane. He could hear the groans from the guys in the room and feel the silky touches on his skin but he couldn’t tell who was who.

Multiple hands seemed to be fondling his balls as the suction switched from hard to soft, light and feathery to hard and deep. He could feel his toes curling as the tension started deep within his balls and started boiling over cascading through his entire being. Every nerve in his body seemed to cry out in unison for the need for release. His fingers curled around the frame of the chair he was tied to and gripped so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

His lips opened into a silent O as a soundless groan seemed to be erupting from deep within the pit of his stomach and was rewarded with a generous tit being stuffed into it. He closed his lips around the extended nipple and suckled on it like no tomorrow. The faster his cock was sucked, the faster he sucked on the nipple.

Soon the feeling of his climax hit the peak as he lifted his hips off the chair, trying to stuff as much of his throbbing manhood into the willing and waiting mouth seeking that final sensation that would bring him over the edge. His hot jism found its way through bursting forth, spewing wad after wad of molten hot semen into the mouth. He groan loudly as he got the final release he so sought for.

The hot lips of his tormentor locked hard over his throbbing shaft sucking in harder draining every single drop of semen from his balls. The feeling was so intense that he almost felt faint; however the expert mouth and tongue continued the constant pressure such that his erection didn’t seem to want to ebb away, in fact, he achieved a second erection almost immediately.

Daniel groaned in disappointment when the delicious lips released its grip on his hard cock, but before he could complain, he felt a wonderful warm moist feeling enveloped his shaft. It was a feeling he had never experienced before and he wondered what was happening now. Before he knew it, he felt the weight of two deliciously curvy cheeks caress his thighs before the moist cavern started moving off again.

“Oh my FUCKING GOD!!!” Daniel thought to himself. “This is it… That was the first hot pussy enveloping my cock. I am fucking… or rather, I’m being fucked.”

He moaned in pure ecstasy as the warm cunt started moving up and down faster and faster until the wonderful ass was slapping hard against his thighs and the beautiful sound echoed through the room. He started experimenting and started trusting his hips in time with the descending hips and he groaned out loud in pure ecstasy.

He heard cheers erupting around the room as he started fucking back at the magical treasure trove that was giving him such wonderful feelings.

“Oh FUCK! Oh man!!!! FUUUCKKKKK!!! I’m cummmminnnnggg!!!” he groaned coarsely as he quicken his upward trusts.

With a final massive trust, his hips bucked upwards as his hot cum shot out for the second time. The feeling was so intense this time that coupled with the intoxicating buzz of alcohol, his brain went into hyper drive before everything blacked out and his spent body finally slumped back onto the chair amid the hoots and cheers from the excited spectators.

viperf14
20-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Wao... who fuck him to make him lose his virgin before his wedding :eek: :p

more update pls :)

Guard|anAnge|
20-01-2010, 08:05 PM
i'm lovin it !

nice story.. waiting for updates

Thanks guys for your compliments and support... Much appreciated.

yes you are back!!

Yes, am back.... looking for more inspiration to make the story more exciting for you guys :)

cheers

Guard|anAnge|
20-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Wao... who fuck him to make him lose his virgin before his wedding :eek: :p

more update pls :)

hmmmmmm.... wouldn't you like to be in Daniel's shoes.... ultimate pleasure...

How many bros are fantasizing that??? hahaha

cheers

viperf14
20-01-2010, 08:13 PM
hmmmmmm.... wouldn't you like to be in Daniel's shoes.... ultimate pleasure...

How many bros are fantasizing that??? hahaha

cheers

Hahaha, althought i'm not marry yet, but i'm also not a virgin.

so dun think it will be ultimate pleasure for me:p

Guard|anAnge|
20-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Hahaha, althought i'm not marry yet, but i'm also not a virgin.

so dun think it will be ultimate pleasure for me:p

not the virginity part lah, 3 hot girls playing with u while u blindfolded.... raping u... hahahahha... kinky lol

Guard|anAnge|
20-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Chapter 6

Angel stepped out from the bedroom just as Kat locked lips with Daniel knowing that his attention would be totally locked on Kat. The young innocent girl from just a couple months back had grown into a elegant, confidence lady who had the ability to lock a man’s attention with ease. From experience, she knew what Daniel was feeling as Kat was an expert kisser, second to none.

As Daniel watched Kat trail wet kisses down his chest towards his proud erection, Angel stepped forward “Hello Daniel. Enjoying yourself?”

As Daniel’s head snapped upward at the sound of her voice, Yvette’s immaculately timed blindfold descended over his eyes even before he could focus on her. Angel knew that she was playing with his head and she smiled.

Angel gave a signal and Aaron and his friends stepped out from the bedroom and formed a protective circle around the action. The girls didn’t mind having an orgy but this was a focussed execution on the groom and it wouldn’t do if things got out of hand. Once it started it would spiral out of control. The guys started had earlier collected all cameras and mobile phones from Daniel’s pals as they did not want unnecessary photos leaking out. The guys had been promised professionally taken photographs after certain details were censored.

Angel let her dress slip off her shoulders to admiring whistles and stepped into the centre clad only in her boots. She knelt beside Kat and grabbed the base of Daniel’s hard shaft while fondling his balls in her other hand.

All this time, Yvette was still standing behind Daniel, her hands were stroking all over his body while her lips were busy planting soft kisses down his neck. Her eyes were fiery as she watched the other two girls holding that delicious man meat. Just watching them going at it made her juices flow and she was desperate for a good pounding; but she knew that when this part was over, she would get all the cock she wanted. She took the time to look seductively at the watching crowd and took particular pleasure in watching them pant. She knew that they were dying to pull out their own erections to start jerking off.

Angel and Kat were now taking turns in sucking on Daniel’s cock and the combination of their styles was driving him insane. Although it was Angel who taught Kat the finer points in fellatio, Kat developed her own style that blended in with her ladylike persona. While Angel’s suction was deep with quick strokes, Kat’s blowjob was lighter with long strokes that lingered along the crown before taking the shaft in again.

The girls intensified their assault on Daniel’s weapon as they felt his cock starting to throb. They exchanged a smile when Daniel started to move his hips in time with their strokes and he started trusting his hips in greater urgency. Angel allowed Kat to focus solely on Daniel’s impending orgasm as she massaged his heavy ball sac encouraging the hot cum to flow through.

Just as Daniel wanted to cry out in pleasure, Yvette moved in and stuffed her aching tits into his gaping mouth and was rewarded with the hard suckling action from Daniel. She started fingering her clit furiously as she too sought to hit her climax. She scanned the crowd and smile jubilantly when she spotted that more then a few had already given into their desires and had their pants around their ankles while they stroked their painfully aching dicks.

With a final trust, Daniel released Yvette’s nipples with a gasp as he sent his cum deep down the waiting throat. Kat expertly took in all in swallowing quickly as wad after wad of semen shot out like molten lava. Kat maintain her suction on Daniel’s shaft maintain the flow of blood preventing his erection from faltering as they had only just begun.

When she was finally satisfied that his erection remained as strong as ever, she released her vice-like grip on it and took a step back. Without a word, Angel stepped forward and turned in a flourish as she looked at the eagerly anticipating crowd. Smiling, she lowered herself onto the hard throbbing piece of meat and slide down as slowly and as smoothly as she could.

She could feel Daniel jerking behind her as he tried to figure out what was happening. She had wanted to maintain minimal contact with him so as to enhance the anticipation but the girth of his dick stretching her wet pussy made her knees weak and she couldn’t keep from lowering herself too much as her ass touched his pelvis. She bit her lower lip at her loss of control but his groan was good enough a reward as any.

She started riding him in long smooth strokes but his excitement was infectious and he was soon driving his hips hard and fast upward into her. What was supposed to be her controlling the pace of the encounter quickly became his as he pistoned his engorged manhood into her. In the end, she could not focus on riding but just held her position as he trust up into her over and over.

It took all her energy and focus not to cry out in pleasure as he fucked her hard and fast. His strokes and pace was excellent for a virgin and soon she was on the verge of her climax.

“Oh FUCK! Oh man!!!! FUUUCKKKKK!!! I’m cummmminnnnggg!!!” he cried out as he emptied his second load of cum into her sopping cunt. The sudden burst of hot semen drove her off the edge as well as her vaginal muscles clamped down hard on his cock and did their best to milk every single last drop of seed from him.

As the throes of passion slowly ebb away, Daniel slumped back onto the chair and his head lolled to the side as he passed out from the sheer intensity of his two quick orgasms in succession. Angel disengaged herself to a monstrous applause as the crowd cheered.

sigspec
20-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Wah... Power... Camping here right now...

Guard|anAnge|
20-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Chapter 7
An unfamiliar alarm sounded and buzzed insistently as the sleep was roused from its slumber. Daniel had trouble opening his eyes as his head throbbed from the after effects of a massive hangover. He looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings and wondered where he was.

He shook his head trying to get some clarity into his head and tried to remember where he was and how he got there. He picked up his watch and looked at the time. It was 6am and the darn alarm was still bussing; piercing his pounding head making his headache even more unbearable.

He had vague memories of the night before, drinking with his friends and then….

“Was that real? Did it really happen?” Daniel thought to himself.

At that moment, the door swung open and a figure stood at the door looking in. “Oh, good. You’re awake.” Said a vaguely familiar voice as she reached in and turned on the lights.

The sudden illumination forced his eyes shut as he tried to get accustomed to the blinding light. The female figure walked briskly in and turned off the maddeningly irritating alarm.

“You could have just shut it off, you know.” said the familiar voice again.

He tried hard to focus on his companion and suddenly realised who she was.

“Ms…. Ms Kang?” He muttered.

“Yes, Daniel. You better get your ass out of bed. There are some clothes in the bathroom; it should fit you. Get going or we’ll be late for school.” With that, she turned and walked out of the room, leaving him dumbstruck.

Daniel forced himself off the bed and headed for a shower. The clothes were a simple long sleeve and dress pants which fitted him well. He got dressed and headed out towards the front of the apartment.

“There you are. Did you sleep ok?” Angel said when she saw him walking out.

“Oh… yeah… it was ok, I guess.” Daniel started still puzzled why he was there. “I… what…. How…”

“You were pretty out of it last night and I didn’t want to risk you being late for work today so I asked your pals to bring you here…. So that I could get you out of bed and in school on time.” She said.

“Don’t just stand there. Eat your breakfast and we should be on the way.” She added as she walked back to her bedroom.

Daniel sat at the dining table still in a daze and ate obediently.
He looked up when she appeared again and finally plucked up the courage to speak “Ms Kang, about last night…. What exactly happen? Was it real? Were you there?”

“Whoa…. So many questions….” She laughed. “Yes hun, last night was real. Did you like Kat and Yvette? That’s their names by the way.”

“But… I… I’m getting married…. I was…” Daniel started.

“Saving yourself for your bride?” Angel cut in with a laugh.

“Well Daniel, it’s too late…. But from the looks of it, you thoroughly enjoyed yourself last night…. Until you passed out, that is.”

Angel sat down in front of him and looked directly at him, her smile gone as her stare bored right through his entire being.

“Now Daniel, don’t worry, I’m not gonna blackmail you for money or anything like that. I have a life outside school and it is a life that I prefer to keep separate. Whatever happened is between you and me. I’ve ensured that none of your friends have any photos of last night that would incriminate either of us. However, I do. So, if you don’t want your sweet virginal bride to learn about the stag night you had, it’s best that you make sure you don’t tell anyone about it. Understand?”

Daniel nodded silently unable to speak; partly from shock partly from fear.
“Good. Now, let’s get to work. It’s gonna be a pleasure working with you Mr Daniel Goh.” She smiled demurely and walked out the front door.

TokyoMan
20-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Here to show my support for you. I like your story for its uniqueness and your command of English. :)

viperf14
21-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the update.

Tot there will be an orgy going on with the rest of the guys ;)

Guard|anAnge|
21-01-2010, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the update.

Tot there will be an orgy going on with the rest of the guys ;)

Bro,

For me, sometimes things are better left to your imagination. Personally, I feel if I were to go into details of every orgy or GB, then the story just ends up stagnating there. So I'd rather spend more time developing the story and characters while letting you imagine the intimate details.

Here to show my support for you. I like your story for its uniqueness and your command of English. :)

Thansk for your support bro... ARIGATO GOZAIMASU

viperf14
21-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Bro,

For me, sometimes things are better left to your imagination. Personally, I feel if I were to go into details of every orgy or GB, then the story just ends up stagnating there. So I'd rather spend more time developing the story and characters while letting you imagine the intimate details.

Agree, can't wait for your next installment :)

Guard|anAnge|
21-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Agree, can't wait for your next installment :)

wah bro.... u dun sleep, camp here 24/7 ahhhh, 1am post, now 8am post again??? hahahahha

but once again, thanks for your support..... really really appreciated, sincerely.

cheers

simple2kee
21-01-2010, 09:51 AM
TS, show of support. ur command of english is good. :)

viperf14
21-01-2010, 10:40 AM
wah bro.... u dun sleep, camp here 24/7 ahhhh, 1am post, now 8am post again??? hahahahha

but once again, thanks for your support..... really really appreciated, sincerely.

cheers

Working till late and start work at 8am again. everyday only 4 hours of sleep..

no choice life is tough now:(

totolim
24-01-2010, 02:16 AM
well written. surprised that Angel would dare fuck her subordinate.
Look forward to next instalment.
TS is a great writer. keep it up and u may become some Chief Editor of some newspapers one day

Guard|anAnge|
25-01-2010, 11:06 AM
well written. surprised that Angel would dare fuck her subordinate.
Look forward to next instalment.
TS is a great writer. keep it up and u may become some Chief Editor of some newspapers one day

Thanks for the support, bro.... will try to add more chapters soon

cheers

baby85
25-01-2010, 01:51 PM
大哥 update leh .. lol

mai emo , mai sad , mai no mood !!

妹妹 accompany u drink green tea next time =)

cheer up ^^

i love tits
25-01-2010, 08:10 PM
fantastic story. i was engrossed in the story. keep it up.

Guard|anAnge|
26-01-2010, 08:14 AM
大哥 update leh .. lol

mai emo , mai sad , mai no mood !!

妹妹 accompany u drink green tea next time =)

cheer up ^^

Your treat??? wahahahhaa onz u ahhhhhhh

baby85
26-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Your treat??? wahahahhaa onz u ahhhhhhh

green tea only ma .. i buy fm mama shop , 90cent .. can la i still can treat :p

da ge update leh ... lol mai no mood liao .. :D

Coco23
26-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Great story! Really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work. :)

Gerald
26-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Awesome is an understatement. Do let us have more. Thanks.

Guard|anAnge|
27-01-2010, 08:15 AM
fantastic story. i was engrossed in the story. keep it up.

Great story! Really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work. :)

Awesome is an understatement. Do let us have more. Thanks.

Thanks for your kind words, bros.... Have been a little tied up with real life but will get the sotry going ASAP.

cheers

viperf14
27-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks for your kind words, bros.... Have been a little tied up with real life but will get the sotry going ASAP.

cheers

Hi Bro,

No worrys. finish with your work first ;)

we will wait for your story. but pls do not MIA :)

Guard|anAnge|
01-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Chapter 8

The academic year was now in full swing, the first years had been registered and classes had begun. On top of her previous work as a Civics Tutor and her work in teaching biology, Angel found her time being consumed by meetings after meetings. She found herself being swamped with added responsibilities of committees and sub-committees. Between Co-curricular Activities and Academics and now school events and functions, Angel found that she hardly had time to grade tutorials and focus on her students. In order to fulfil the expectations and work responsibilities, she has had to spend longer hours in school; at times leaving only after 9pm. Even then, she had tutorials to grade and she often had to bring work home. These seriously curbed her nocturnal activities and she had been cut to just 2 to 3 party nights a week. These new developments were frustrating to say the least. The booze was insignificant as she could do without that, but the hunt and the orgiastic pursuit and satiation was a drug she needed constantly and the least she got, the crankier she got.

Angel stepped into her office and slammed the door shut. To say she was pissed was an understatement. Mrs Lim, the HOD Mathematics was on maternity and the principal had decided unilaterally that her responsibilities as the teacher-in-charge of the boy’s and girl’s swim team would be handed over to Angel; as if she wasn’t buried under enough work. In order to oversee the team, she’d have to spend a couple of hours at the swimming pool, that would stretch her schedule even more and she was incensed that the principal had refused to hand the team to another teacher.

“Ms Kang, you are one of my most trusted and capable teachers and heads. There is no one I have more faith in when it comes to handling the work. I know you won’t let the school and me down.”

“But…. Mr Tham…. I’ve already got my own CCA and other commitments… I hardly have the time to….”

Mr Tham, the principal cut her off, “Ms Kang, we are all overloaded, I understand. But we are short on staff and it’s only for the 3 months Mrs Lim is on her maternity…. Bear with it” He said dismissively.

The more that conversation ran through her head, the angrier she got. He made no consideration on her workload and whether she could cope. All he cared about was to stuff it down her throat. How she wished she could have told him exactly where she thought he should stuff it.

*Knock knock* came a soft rap on her door and she wrenched open the door almost pulling the person whose hands were on the door knob on the other side of the door.

“Sorry Ms Kang. I’m Edward, the swim captain. I was told you wanted to see me….”

Angel gave this young man a once over. Edward was your typical jock, sportily handsome yet quietly confident. He didn’t look the type to flaunt his captaincy or his looks but his well chiselled swimmer’s body was taut with a nice V down toward a slim waist and tight bottom. His complexion was tan and worn from the many hours in the sun with slightly sandy hair well bleached by the chlorinated water and the sun. As she looked at this well presented young stud, she started wondering what he looked like out of the uniform….

She quickly tried to shake the imagery from her mind as she composed herself.

“Yes, Edward… As you know, Mrs Lim will be on maternity leave for the next three months and I will be taking over the team for the time being. I need a list of the swimmers in our team and their specialties as well as the training schedules and plans that Mrs Lim had done up…”

“Ummm… Here’s the list of the swim team, Ms Kang. As for the training, we train daily at the pool from 4 to 7pm. Mrs Lim didn’t plan anything, actually, I’m the one who usually decides what to do for each session.” Edward said as he lowered his eyes.

“What???” Angel said in surprise. “Well, it’s almost 4 now, what do we have planned for today? Never mind, show me.” She said as she ushered him out of the door.

Guard|anAnge|
01-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Chapter 9

Angel sat on the stands waiting for Edward to emerge from the changing room. Slowly the swimmers emerged from the changing rooms and gathered around. Angel saw several of her students in the team and was surprised that she didn’t know that they had made the swim team. As she started running through the names of the team from the list Edward had given to her, she noticed that a small crowd of year 1 girls had gathered on the bleachers to watch the team.

Suddenly there was a gasp and a fit of giggles and Angel snapped her head up to see where the commotion was. The object of the schoolgirl delirium was none other then Edward himself as he strode out nonchalantly in his speedos and a towel thrown over his shoulder. If she had imagined his body to be good earlier, she could now judge it to be near perfection. The lines of his physique were clearly cut and his amazing pectoral muscles were second only to the flat washboard six-pack abs that stretched into the tiny trunks. His arms and legs were muscled yet not overly huge like a bodybuilder’s.

Angel could not tear her eyes from Edward and she was in utter agreement with the girls that this was indeed a fine specimen of a man. Despite herself, Angel’s eyes were drawn down towards Edward’s crotch where the tiny swimwear hugged closely to his manhood. The unmistakable bulge was a quiet promise of his true potential. She could not stop herself from imagining herself tugging that offensive piece of clothing down to expose the delicious tool of pleasure for her to touch and fondle….

“Ms Kang???....” She awoke from her daydream as Edward stepped forward towards her. Angel swallowed hard at being so close to his near naked form. She had not had sex in almost a week and it was already driving her insane without having to be tempted by this God-of-a-man.

“Oh, yes… ok… you were saying about the training….” She noticed that the other swimmers were already in groups and were preparing to hit the pool.

“Yes, Ms Kang. The swimmers are in their individual styles. The Free-stylers are nearest to you swimming from left to right while the froggers are in the next 2 lanes swimming in the opposite direction. The backstroke is the third group while the Fly specialists are furthest from you. We do a circuit of 20 laps before a series of conditioning exercisers then its back in the pool again and we do 4 circuits before we warm down. Is that ok with you?”

“Oh… ahhhh yes, yes… sure… go ahead.” Angel said flustered. She tried not to admit it but she had not paid much attention to his briefing but had in fact been fantasizing.

She watched him walk over towards the swimmers and lifted his whistle to his lips and blew for commencement as the swimmers dove in one after another and started their practise.

Angel couldn’t peel her eyes from Edward and she walked towards the waters edge to watch as he carved through the water effortlessly. His body seemed to slice through the water as his muscles rippled with each stroke. She watched in awe as she imagined running her fingers along those beautiful lines tracing the outlines to his body; running her lips down that taut body till she reached that wonderfully well-endowed bulge, cupping it in her hands feeling the weight of his heavily loaded balls wanting to taste him and sucking his wonderful juices as if it were the elixir of life itself.

“Ms Kang! Watch out!” There was a shout that jolted her before she felt herself falling …..

Guard|anAnge|
01-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi Bro,

No worrys. finish with your work first ;)

we will wait for your story. but pls do not MIA :)

Sorry for the long wait guys....

Guess the hiatus took longer then i expected... :p

Angel is back.... but what will she do? how low can she go?

will she risk her job? her reputation? Will she lose everything?

cheers

MistressVamp
01-02-2010, 05:30 PM
wee o wee...nice story!

totolim
01-02-2010, 10:51 PM
wow...finally....Angel falls for student.
wonder if he will make use of her and make her his slut teacher

great story

cuntcum
01-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Great story. keep up TS, tks!

BBlick
02-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Sorry for the long wait guys....

Guess the hiatus took longer then i expected... :p

Angel is back.... but what will she do? how low can she go?

will she risk her job? her reputation? Will she lose everything?

cheers

Welcome back angel, wait for your next chapter :D:p

Guard|anAnge|
03-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Chapter 10

Fragments of memories like snapshots flashed in Angel’s mind. She could vaguely remember the shouted warning as she twisted in slow motion. The mass of bodies running alongside the pool came crashing past her caused her to lose her balance as she tumbled backward towards the wet tomb. The impact of the water surface breaking onto her back felt like a ton of bricks while the embrace of the icy cold water squeezed every last drop of air from her lungs as she felt herself sinking further and further down into a dark abyss. Was this the end? Was this the price to pay for her secret sin?

Her lungs felt empty and bursting all at the same time. Flashes of consciousness flitted in and out of her as she felt the heavy pressure on her chest compressing down upon her heart making it feel like it was going to explode. With a rush, her stomach contracted causing her diaphragm to stretch sending the reservoir of chlorinated water gushing back out in reflux as she started to choke on it.

Hands hauled her limp body turning her as her stomach continued to retch and her sporadic coughing fits cleared the remaining water out of her system and her vision started to clear. Her limp body slumped against the floor as she struggled to catch her breath to refill her aching lungs; her body drenched and her clothes soaked to the skin. She could hear the murmurs around her as the crowd seemed to close in on her. Instinctively, her body curled up into a foetal position.

Sensing her unease, Edward dispatched the other students back to their practise and quickly wrapped Angel up with warm blankets.

“Ms Kang, are you okay now? How do you feel?” He asked in a calm and soothing voice that made her stir from her position.

“I… wha…. I think so…” she whispered weakly. “I think I need to go back to my office…”

As she tried to pull herself up, a pair of strong hand wrapped around her and lifted her to her feet as if she were a rag doll. Keeping his arm wrapped tightly around her waist to keep her steady, Edward looked at her in concern.

“Are you sure you can walk?” he said.

“I… should..” Angel started as she took a step forward which caused her entire body to collapse in exhaustion. Once again strong reassuring arms wrapped themselves around her.

“I don’t think you should be walking so quickly.” Edward said as he swept her up and lifted her into his arms. “I’ll take you to your office.”

Angel started to argue but decided against, letting her body lean into Edward’s strong body. She rested her head against his chest and could immediately make out his strong heart beat against his chest. She felt safe in his strong arms, felt taken care of. She felt as if she didn’t want to be anywhere else.

Before she knew it, they were back in her office and Edward lowered her gently onto her chair. As she fell backward into the chair, the towels that were wrapped around her fell away. She didn’t think anything about it till she noticed that Edward had not move an inch since putting her down.

As she looked up at him, she noticed the fire in his eyes as his gaze was locked onto her body that was exposed as the wet clothes plastered tightly against her skin. The white blouse that barely concealed the black lacy bra when dry was now practically transparent and every pattern of the lace could be seen clearly etched on the thin fabric. Her legs had splayed open unintentionally when she fell back and the wet material of her pleated skirt had earlier bunched up around her waist did nothing to hide the matching thong that covered her mound.

As his eyes moved down her body, his own young virile body responded fiercely as his previously impressive bulge continued to grow until the tip of his angry purple head pushed its way through the top of his trunks and his breathing started getting laboured.

Guard|anAnge|
03-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Chapter 11

Angel’s breath caught in her throat as it finally dawned on her the position she was in at the moment. She was an educator, a teacher; and she was now in such a compromising position to be caught in. This was a career breaker; if anyone walks in on the scene, she would be in for a very hard time.

In spite of her reservations and fears, she could not help responding to the turn-on of the entire situation. Here was a young, handsome, virile young man who was looking at her with lust-filled eyes, practically raping her with his eyes and she was literally lying there vulnerable in her weakened state. If he tried anything, she would be helpless to stop him. He could literally strip her and take her there and then, use and abuse her and she could not stop him… would he?

She half hoped that he would. At least she would have the excuse that she was shaken and helpless to stop his assault on her. Her brain was in conflict as she fought the morality with her need for a good satisfying fuck. In fact, the fact that he could take her so easily was an absolute turn-on for her.
It excited her that she was so vulnerable.

She couldn’t decide if she should try to act with modesty and cover herself up or if she should play the vulnerability card more and see if he would attempt anything. Her internal conflict was draining her quickly and even though she didn’t consciously make that choice, her body slumped sideways as her head lolled down and her limbs went limp. Her legs fell further apart and her arms fell off the armrest hanging limply off the side. Her widespread legs had spread her loins and in doing so had opened her labia lips and they peeked out through the edge of her thong.

Edward gulped as he stared awestruck at the limp form in front of him. He had never told anybody but he had always had a huge crush on Ms Kang. She was by far, in his opinion, the best looking teacher in school and she had a body to die for. She was sexy to the max and he had often fantasized in bed making love to this beautiful woman. Although he had many girls fawning over him as swim captain, he never did show any interest because he always felt that they paled in comparison to Ms Kang.

When she went limp and slumped further into the chair, he had wanted to jump forward to catch her; but the sight of her wide open thighs with her open, inviting sex staring at him, he felt like his feet were made of lead. It was a dream come true for him to be right there with this goddess splayed out in front of him, for his viewing pleasure. In fact, he could even touch her and she wouldn’t even know.

He was conflicted at the despicable thoughts that were running through his head yet his own growing need was driving him insane. His blood engorged manhood was fighting to be free of the tight confines of the swimming trunks. He never wanted anything more then he did now to touch her.

He looked around the room and looked at his watch. It was already past 7pm and most of the students would have gone home and the admin staff had left a long time ago. But maybe there were other teachers around who could walk in.

He looked back at his object of desire and continued to debate between right and wrong, chivalry versus desire. The more he tried to convince himself to do the right thing, the more his desire won out and his erection literally ached for release. There was no better time then this to fulfil his fantasy and no one would be the wiser.

“DAMN IT!” he chided himself “Don’t be a monster! You can’t take advantage of her.”

“Perhaps just a touch.” He thought.

simple2kee
03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Great story! :)

totolim
04-02-2010, 08:32 AM
can't wait for next episode !!!

Guard|anAnge|
06-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Chapter 12

“M….. Ms Kang……”Edward stuttered “Are you….you alright?”

He inched forward as he tried to rouse her. He watched her closely to see if there was any response or if she was awake. Moving closer beside her, Edward knelt down to look at Angel’s face. He swallowed hard again to be so close to the object of his teenage fantasy; for her to be here so vulnerable at his disposal.

He lifted his hand and held her face as he said slightly louder this time, “Ms Kang, are you alright? Do you need me to get help?”

Seeing that there was no response, Edward grew bolder and he slide his hands down along her arms lightly stroking her smooth skin before lightly gripping her and giving her a light but firm shake. “Ms Kang, wake up? Are you ok?”

Angel moaned softly startling Edward and he quickly let her go only to see her slumping into the chair again. “M…Ms Kang?” he whispered.

Once again there was no response. Edward peered again at her face and watched for any signs of consciousness. For a second he panicked, “What if she needed medical attention?” he thought.

Once again he put his hand on her face, holding her steady and whispered “Ms Kang? Damn! Maybe I should call a Doctor?”

Angel stirred slightly; she was torn as to how she should respond. If she didn’t respond, Edward just might run for help and the chance of having this young stud take her would be lost. If she did, he might be too afraid to do anything and the chance would also be lost. Then again, there was the ethical, moral dilemma; letting this scene play out was wrong in so many levels. What was the best option at this very moment?

Finally, she lifted an arm weakly and placed it on his to show him that she was still conscious then let it slip again as she let her body slump again. She prayed that he would go ahead and take her but yet was scared of the repercussions of those actions.

Edward breathed a sigh of relieve when he saw that she was responsive. “At least, she’s alright.” He thought. He brushed her wet fringe from her face and continued looking at her, studying her features. In spite of the fact that she was still pale from the earlier accident, Edward couldn’t believe how exquisite she looked. Her high, chiselled cheekbones gave her a certain sophistication that added to the overall sensuality that seemed to ooze out of her. He had never known anyone with as much raw sexuality that just screamed out regardless of the way she was dressed. He knew he was not alone in school that had a huge crush on her. In fact, he had even heard male teachers talking about her and how they’d love to have a piece of her.
Right now, it was just him and her. He couldn’t help feeling like he wanted so much to hold her and protect her from harm yet at the same time take her savagely to ease the aching need that was growing with each passing second being so close to this sexy siren.

Finally unable to contain himself, Edward reached out and stroked her cheeks softly before he leaned in and gave her soft kiss on her cheek. Feeling no resistance or response, he pushed on leaving a trail of soft feathery kisses towards her luscious lips. Cupping his own lips over her cold lips, he tried to kiss her deeper but his inexperience showed.

Angel found herself responding to his advances in spite of her condition and her lips kissed back weakly. Encouraged, Edward started to move up her thighs stroking the cold clammy skin providing some warmth to her. As his lips left hers in search of more untapped territories to conquer, his hand reached up and unbuttoned her soaked blouse and peeled it off. His lips tracked like a predator to prey towards the softly heaving bosoms and pulling away the soft lacy material, he clamped unto her protruding nipples and suckled urgently on them causing Angel’s eyes to fly open as she suddenly sat up straight.

Guard|anAnge|
06-02-2010, 07:22 PM
wee o wee...nice story!

wow...finally....Angel falls for student.
wonder if he will make use of her and make her his slut teacher

great story

Great story. keep up TS, tks!

Welcome back angel, wait for your next chapter :D:p

Great story! :)

can't wait for next episode !!!

Thanks all for your kind support and kind words.... I couldn't keep doing this if not for your strong support and encouragement.

Guard|anAnge|
06-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Chapter 13

Edward almost peed in his pants when Angel sat up with her eyes wide open; thinking for that split second that he was in big trouble but almost immediately, she slumped again in to the chair but this time with a soft mewling sound emitting from her throat.

Encouraged, Edward pressed on; continuing his oral assault on her tender breasts; grabbing one while sucking on the other. He could hardly believe his luck to be in this position, being able to suck on his goddess’ lovely tits was everything he could dream about.

He settled between her open thighs and slowly moved his hands slowly down along her curves, appreciating every smooth, soft inch of her temple. Want to explore further, his lips left her wet nipples as he ventured south. The cold air in the room coupled with the saliva coating her nipples made them rock hard and Angel moaned instinctively.

Edward kissed his way down her tummy as he slowly pulled the thin material of her thing aside to present her wet gaping pussy to him. He took his time to admire the very first naked pussy he’s seen in his life. He would never, in a million years, have thought that he would be losing his virginity to the woman of his dreams. Part of him was still battling the fact that he was, in essence, raping her as she was barely conscious.

He bent lower and took a whiff of her womanhood, she smelt musky but pleasant and it excited him further. Tentatively he kissed around the open lips of her labia as he pried her open. He stuck out his tongue and ran it along the length of her slit and felt her shuddering involuntarily around him. Knowing that he was on the right track, Edward put his back into it and went in with vigour, tasting her sweet nectar flowing freely now into his waiting lips.

Through her hazy clouded state of mind, Angel knew the progress this young stud was making and when he starting sucking on her tender clitoris, she had to bite her lower lip to keep from screaming out in ecstasy. Knowing she had to keep the masquerade for the sake of protecting herself in case of being caught, she had to keep up the façade that she was barely conscious and incapable of stopping the events that were unfolding. However, his vigorous tonguing was driving her insane and she was hoping and wishing that he’d just stick his young youthful man-tool into her sopping pussy and give her a good long fuck that she’d been missing these past couple of days.

As if he knew what she needed, Edward came up for breath while pulling his tight trunks down causing his hard erection to bounce down and hit Angel on the thigh just off the side of her sex; drawing a deep yearning moan from her lips. Without any consideration for safety or unwanted pregnancies, Edward was going on pure lust and the need for sexual release when he plunged his hard manhood into her in one smooth stroke. The feeling of her warm moist cavern surrounding his tool with her muscles slowly milking him was more then he could bear. He started trusting into her like there was no tomorrow and his eyes were filled with blind lust. All that mattered to him was the feeling of ecstasy as his seed starting boiling from deep within his balls gushing out towards the top like molten lava in an erupting volcano.

With a grunt, he pushed harder into her as seep as he could as he ended his very first sexual intercourse with wad after wad of hot white semen spewing deep into her womb as he huffed and puffed to catch his breath.

“Shit!” Angel thought to herself as she tried to calculate if she were in the middle of her cycle and at her most fertile state. “That could be a mess.” She thought and hoped that his single load would not impregnate her.

She thought that he would now leave and she could start tidying up to head home but she soon realise that although Edward had just cummed, his cock was still buried deep in her fully erect. He was still hard…

Guard|anAnge|
06-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Chapter 14

Edward looked up again as he finally caught back his breath and was shocked to see Angel looking straight at him with eyes wide open. He struggled to find words as his brain went into hyperdrive. Should he apologise or should he just keep quiet?

Angel broke the silence “You’re still so hard even after your orgasm?” It wasn’t really a question and Edward didn’t know what to say or do. In response, Angel started moving her hips as she started grinding into his hips.

Edward groaned as the smooth warm cavern started sliding along his shaft starting the flood of pleasure rocketing through him again. Instinctively, his hips started moving in time as they started to build a nice smooth rhythm and the sounds of their flesh slapping was soon overlaid with the sounds of their panting moans.

“Oh Yes!!!!! Yesssss… that’s it…. Oooohhhh!!!! Fuckkkkkk meeee!!!” Angel started to moan; her words hardly legible as it came strung together. Her arms reached around Edward’s neck and pulled him closer as their lips locked together once again.

“Oh…. Ms…. Mss Kangggggg…. Yessss! Soooo gooodddddddd! Oh god!!!!” Edward panted into her as he fought his urge to release. He wanted this moment to last forever. No longer was he “raping” an unconscious Ms Kang, she was a willing responsive partner fucking him back. It was a moment he would remember for life.

Angel was delirious with pleasure as she felt the rivulets of her juices and his flowing down along her ass and pooling around her bottom and was glad she had a leather chair instead of the fabric one that she initially inherited from her predecessor. She felt the delicious feeling start creeping up along her spine as her own orgasm crept closer. Her back arched as her hips literally lifted off the chair as her muscles tensed in pre-orgasm intensity gripped her body and soul.

As she lifted herself off the chair, Edward wrapped his arms around her and lifted her as he continued pounding into her. As her whole body clamped down and her pussy squeezed his throbbing cock, he lost control and his second orgasm rocked his body as he shot another huge load into her. The hot semen flooding into her pushed Angel over the edge herself as she came; with such intensity that her fingers started to dig into his back as she shook violently with each spasm.

They slumped together into the chair in post-coital embrace as their orgasms slowly ebbed away. Their breathing took a while to slow and their eyes open to study each other.

“I’m sorry, Ms Kang…. I shouldn’t…” he started

“Edward… what you did was very wrong, taking advantage of a vulnerable woman.” She reprimanded him. “Do you know that you can be charged for rape? Your entire future will be gone for just a moment’s pleasure? Is that worth your future?”

“But… I… You…. I’ve had… had a huge crush of you forever… You don’t know how many times I’ve fantasized about making love to… to you.” Tears started rolling down his face.

Angel tipped his face up towards her and studied his teary face. The confession of his crush wasn’t new as she knew many male students and faculty dreamt and even openly hinted about the things they would like to do with her.

“You need to be in control of those urges. Don’t destroy everything you have just because little Eddie needs release.” She said softly, measuring her words. “Ejaculating inside the girl is not the smartest thing either, what if you got her pregnant? Are you prepared to be a father? Can you take on that responsibility?”

“I…. I’m sorry…. I wasn’t thinking…. I…” He sobbed.

“Next time, you need to exercise more control. Ok, Edward?” Angel said. “Next time you need to get your rocks off… come look for me…”

Rosicrucian
06-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Amazing effort. thanks.

totolim
07-02-2010, 12:49 AM
great story...glad to see Angel venturing into danger zones but i am sure she will be fine. can she contain the lust of a young boy though...or will she submit to it. Look forward to next episode !

thanks to TS for the hardwork in writing this masterpiece. You should seriously post it in Literotica - 100% free sex stories, erotic audio, adult fiction with wifeslut, bdsm, etc! (http://www.literotica.com) for the world to appreciate

Whiteangel
07-02-2010, 11:39 AM
dearie more pls hurhur misses u great story keep it going

simple2kee
07-02-2010, 12:23 PM
simply the best! 1 of the best writers i mean. thumbs up! :)

zanketon
18-02-2010, 01:10 AM
finally i managed to keep up with the story. very nicely written. 1 more supporter for the story :D

datamini
18-02-2010, 01:16 AM
hey wat happened to the fallen angel? :confused:

Glen2712
18-02-2010, 03:18 AM
Nicely done, Bro Guard|anAnge|! ;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

veron_ron84
18-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Nice story!! please carry on! camping here

blacki3licious
19-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Fantastic story! Please come back and continue..

Tent up!

Guard|anAnge|
21-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks for all the support bros and sis...

I was away for the CNY hols... will be updating soon...

cheers!!!

Guard|anAnge|
21-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Chapter 15

“Next time you need to get your rocks off… come look for me…” The words flew out of her mouth before she could even think about the ramifications.

Those words kept ringing through her head over the course of the following days. Thankfully, Edward didn’t take up on her offer as yet. In fact, he was trying to keep as civil as he could whenever they had to meet for swim team matters.

As days passed, Angel could not help but think back on the events of that fateful day. Despite her yearnings for his youthful vigour, Angel started to feel the anxiety building within her. Things could go very wrong for her if Edward started telling people what had happened between the two of them. The term “Never shit where you eat” kept popping up in her thoughts. For someone who had always been so careful to keep her professional and private world separate, she felt she really screwed up big time.

She was constantly distracted and it showed in her work. Things started piling up and the principal was on her back constantly about her responsibilities as the HOD. She knew that she needed to spend more time focused on her work but that only meant that her deep seated need for satiation kept building and building like a rumbling volcano waiting to erupt and spew its deadly molten lava and wreak destruction upon the world.

As she spent more time focusing on her students, she had noticed that one of her students, Alan Lee’s results had been sliding since the start of the year. Alan had been a bright young man whose ambition was to be the top Cardiologist in Singapore. As Biology was vital for Medicine, Alan put in a lot of effort in Biology during his first year. It was surprising to see that he had allowed his grades to slip like this.

She made a note to talk to Daniel about Alan. She pulled Daniel aside after the departmental meeting and asked him how Alan was doing. The answer was somewhat of a mystery for Angel. While Alan was a bright, enthusiastic student the previous year, he seemed withdrawn, tired and distracted in Daniel’s class.

The next day, Angel summoned Alan to her office for a chat. She needed to find out what was troubling him and see how she could get him back on track with his dreams.

“Hi Alan, how are you getting along?” Angel started.

“I… I’m ok, Ms Kang.” Alan answered quietly.

“Look, Alan, is there something troubling you? I’ve been going through the feedback from your tutors and your test results and, frankly, this is not what I would expect from you….” Angel decided to get straight to it. “What’s distracting you? Don’t you want to take up Medicine anymore? Don’t you want to do Cardiology anymore?”

“I…. I don….. don’t know….” Alan sputtered as his eyes started welling up. “It’s… it’s just that everything seems to be building up and I…. I don’t know if I can…. if I can take all the pressure.”

Tears were now flowing freely down his face. Alan held his head in his hands and all Angel could see were his shoulders shaking.

Angel sat quietly for a few minutes wondering what to say to comfort Alan. Finally she walked around her table and put her hand softly on his shoulder “Alan?” She called softly.

His response surprised her as he collapse onto her and held on tightly as he started to cry openly. She just stood there quietly and allowed him to let his emotions all out for a bit.

After a couple of minutes, she decided that she needed to press on, “Alan, tell me what happen? Let me help you…”

“I... I just feel so lost, Ms Kang…” Alan started. “It just one thing after another and after a while… I just seem so far behind that I can’t catch up.”

“Let’s start from the beginning, Alan. What happened that started all this?”

Alan kept quiet for a few minutes before whispering a soft “You….”

totolim
23-02-2010, 06:52 PM
TS, pls continue. Cant wait to read more of Angel becoming a school slut and sex slave to her students

totolim
23-02-2010, 06:57 PM
TS, pls continue. Cant wait to read more of Angel becoming a school slut and sex slave to her students

trainee1964
27-02-2010, 10:21 AM
TS, very nice story, but this thread is running out of steam. Please update sooner.

Guard|anAnge|
27-02-2010, 03:13 PM

TS, very nice story, but this thread is running out of steam. Please update sooner.

Sorry guys,

I've been under the weather since the CNY hols.... will get back to writing when I get over this bloody bug..

cheers

simple2kee
27-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Sorry guys,
I've been under the weather since the CNY hols.... will get back to writing when I get over this bloody bug..

bro, wishing u a speedy recovery. :)

avle09
02-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry guys,

cheers

Bro, it's ok.. take your time to write.. Fully recovered de then write.. I am sure readers dont want to see a half sick GA writing about Miss Kang. They will prefer a fully recovered one.. So u can slowly squeeze ur brain juice :p

Guard|anAnge|
11-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Chapter 16

“You….”

The soft whisper seemed to echo around the quiet room as Angel stood staring at the teary eyed young man in front of her.

“Wh… Me? What? Why? Alan?” Angel fought to regain her composure at this astounding confession. Taking a deep breath, Angel started over again.

“Alan, please explain yourself. Why am I the reason that started all this for you?”

The young man raised his head and looked at her, tracks of tears stained his once young cheerful face. She could see the pain in his eyes begging for understanding. She tried to soften her appearance as much as she could but she knew that she needed the answers no matter what. Patiently, she waited for him to open himself up to her.

Finally, Alan started to speak and his confession was something that Angel did not expect.

“When I first came to this school, I was lost. I didn’t know what I wanted; I didn’t know where I was going.” Alan started. “I remember as if it were yesterday, the first time I saw you when you walked into the lecture theatre to talk to us during orientation.”
Angel struggled to think back to that day a year ago when she delivered a presentation that she did year after year. With the amount of things that had happened to her in the last twelve months, she found it hard to zone in on the details.

“I was enthralled the moment you started your presentation, your tone, your voice, everything about you just captured my attention. There was just something about you that made me want to listen…. Want to excel….

When you started talking about the various careers open to us when we had the foundations of the Sciences, you laid the pathway for me. It made me want to take those steps that you spoke about.”

Alan paused as he started to drift towards that moment in his life where his path had been decided for him. Angel wanted to interrupt to say that those were just broad examples but she fought to control herself; biting her lower lip to stop herself from talking and just letting him continue at his own pace.

“When I found out that you were the Biology tutor, I knew that triple science was where I needed to be. I worked so hard to show you that I was as you foretold. I excelled so that you would notice me. And I found joy when I saw the pride you had in me…..” Alan trailed off.

Angel’s jaw dropped a little at the revelation. From his disclosure, Alan had been working to show her that he could and he was fighting for her praise, her attention.

“But…. This year…. When… when we came back from our break, you…. you were no… no longer the Biology tutor. You stayed holed up in this office and sent that dumb guy to us. He is nothing like you. He knows nothing…. I know more then him. I’ve read all the books, I’ve read reference books for the University level courses and I know what’s going on more then he does. All he does is ogle at the girls in class and ignore us guys. He’s not……. you…..”

Angel was seriously shocked. Was this revelation true? Was Daniel really a bumbling fool who spent more time flirting with the young girls then spending time actually teaching?

If it were true, it would be a serious issue. Why didn’t she catch this earlier? She should have known. It was her job to know.

“Ok, Alan. Please listen to me now.” Angel started. “It shouldn’t matter who is teaching you. You are an intelligent guy. You are one of my brightest students. Promise me that you won’t slack because of this. Do well in your next assignment and I promise I will reward you.”

“Reward with what?” Alan asked inquisitively.

“Anything you want?” Angel blurted out without consideration.

Guard|anAnge|
11-03-2010, 04:38 PM

bro, wishing u a speedy recovery. :)

Bro, it's ok.. take your time to write.. Fully recovered de then write.. I am sure readers dont want to see a half sick GA writing about Miss Kang. They will prefer a fully recovered one.. So u can slowly squeeze ur brain juice :p

Hiya dear,

Long time never read ur story le...hehe!! Can compile into a book soon :D

Keep up the good work :p

Christina

Thanks guys for your kind support and patience. The last couple of weeks, month or so has been a rather bad one for me.

Thanks for the compliments. my humble apologies for the delay but it is also not easy to constantly formulate and churn out chapter after chapter.... it is rather tiring and sumtimes you get writers' block as you lose focus and can't find inspiration to get back into that flow. Please be patient... not just for me but any of the aspiring writers out there.

cheers... catch u guys soon

simple2kee
12-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Hiya dear,
Long time never read ur story le...hehe!! Can compile into a book soon :D

i will buy his book for sure. :)

jackaal99
13-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Great effort!

I started with page 1 and couldn't stop till I reached page 13, keep it coming mate!

starlight
30-03-2010, 10:37 PM
don't stop bro!!

ah_est
22-06-2010, 07:17 PM
bumpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:D

GA's Baby
19-07-2010, 11:04 PM
bumpzzzzzz

blacki3licious
12-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Please continue posting.. The story is VERY good.. :)

Guard|anAnge|
13-08-2010, 09:47 AM
wow.... i didn't realise there was still response for this thread.... I'm rushing my final project for my part time degree and will try to post the continuation after I'm done in September... Sorry to all my readers for the long long delay... cheers

totolim
13-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Bro,

Yes, i am still waiting for continuation !

If you are doing a degree in literature, you will get First Class Honours man

wow.... i didn't realise there was still response for this thread.... I'm rushing my final project for my part time degree and will try to post the continuation after I'm done in September... Sorry to all my readers for the long long delay... cheers

k3lvin123
13-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi fallen angel, very nicely written. i got to give it to u, can i ask if the story belongs to u?

Guard|anAnge|
14-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Hi fallen angel, very nicely written. i got to give it to u, can i ask if the story belongs to u?

thank you, bro... yes the story is a work of fiction from me and it does have a degree of collaboration from my other bros here when they give me suggestions on what they would like to see Angel Kang do and what sort of mischief and trouble she gets into... Well as they say, such stories are the work of a troubled mind... wahahhahaa... a little too much fantasy sumtimes... but dun we all wish to have sumone like her to enjoy??? lol

Guard|anAnge|
14-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Bro,

Yes, i am still waiting for continuation !

If you are doing a degree in literature, you will get First Class Honours man

Thanks bro.... you flatter me... I'm not that good... but thank you...

Only thing is I get the feedback that the language may be a little to cheem and some don;t really understand... so will see how I can tweak my writing style a little... cheers

avle09
14-08-2010, 09:03 AM
5 months already... still no updates...
TS, you still dont have enough "ling gan " huh ? :confused:

jf66312
14-08-2010, 11:04 AM
wow TS...nice story... you shld continue...i believe alot of bros here are waiting in anticipation....

look forward to hearing from you again soon!

have a great weekend everyone!

cheers

totolim
26-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Still waiting patiently for bro GA to continue :)

Thanks bro.... you flatter me... I'm not that good... but thank you...

Only thing is I get the feedback that the language may be a little to cheem and some don;t really understand... so will see how I can tweak my writing style a little... cheers

D-joker
22-06-2016, 12:17 AM
Just digging out some old nice story. If TS is alive, please continue. :p