PDA

View Full Version : saw a newspaper ad

lihaojun
29-01-2004, 02:37 PM
bros, last night saw a newspaper ad, massage.. haha.. located at blk 3 everton park #01-77.... me going to try out this place and gif u guys a FR....... read from the sin ming and wan bao.. wah.. the cubicles like jap style.. btw guys tis place is located near to cantonment complex at outram park there.... will have my FR soon!!!!

nirvana
29-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by lihaojun
bros, last night saw a newspaper ad, massage.. haha.. located at blk 3 everton park #01-77.... me going to try out this place and gif u guys a FR....... read from the sin ming and wan bao.. wah.. the cubicles like jap style.. btw guys tis place is located near to cantonment complex at outram park there.... will have my FR soon!!!!

waiting for yr FR ^_^

noppensg
29-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Sometime ago, this place was mentioned here and I recall not so good FR. Gal not pretty and so on. Hope things have changed and you have a good session.

HC Men
29-01-2004, 09:43 PM
bros, last night saw a newspaper ad, massage.. haha.. located at blk 3 everton park #01-77.... me going to try out this place and gif u guys a FR....... read from the sin ming and wan bao.. wah.. the cubicles like jap style.. btw guys tis place is located near to cantonment complex at outram park there.... will have my FR soon!!!! this place has been mention long ago already the lady boss is Micky she very money face HJ she ask for 50 can give a miss not very good place

horsepunter
29-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Dont go this place. The gal like shit. The face full of pimple and her tooth black one, like nv brush her teeth for decade. I saw her face, straight away walk out. Service also sucks, as mentioned by some other members here.

owen10
30-01-2004, 01:43 AM
hey bro, i suggest u read the previous posts ( do a search .. key word Everton Park) abt bros' reviews. If i dun recall wrongly, most of the feedback were BAD. I stay ard tt area .. n do walk past the shop every now n then ... but so far onli catch some lao aunties there .. CMI .. if they have any recent mgt revamp i dunno lah ... maybe after u try u can tell us. G'luck!

lihaojun
30-01-2004, 08:45 AM
bro sorry ar, was raining cats and dogs, chickens n ducks, so i no mood go to such a far place to try liao? hey brothers, really that bad the place? ic that got past FR abt that place? keke.. cos i newbird here, so havent read all the FR... think shall take brothers' advise here and not to waste my money liao.. Thanks Brother!!! BTW if any brothers recently chiong that place, can give some FR??

Happy chionging guys!!!!

fun4evergood
30-01-2004, 08:47 AM
bro sorry ar, was raining cats and dogs, chickens n ducks, so i no mood go to such a far place to try liao? hey brothers, really that bad the place? ic that got past FR abt that place? keke.. cos i newbird here, so havent read all the FR... think shall take brothers' advise here and not to waste my money liao.. Thanks Brother!!! BTW if any brothers recently chiong that place, can give some FR??

Happy chionging guys!!!!

U have to trust the bro here............ no point giving u false info rite? :D

poplam77
30-01-2004, 11:34 AM
Been to the place a few time .. humm I like the scrub there really make u hard and scrub ur didi well. As for the gals(ladies) there humm I onli go for miki which happen to be the lady boss... HJ $50 cant bargain ... but I always make her work hard for the $50 loh. If Bros like younger gal then give this place a miss ...