PDA

View Full Version : wrong way of milf-hunting

elainehoal
09-12-2009, 04:11 PM
SINGAPORE: A former National Environment Agency (NEA) officer, who tried to solicit sexual favours from a 44—year—old woman, was jailed on Tuesday for four months.

Koh Hui Chong had caught the woman’s 15—year—old son smoking in a playground in April 2008.

The 43—year—old officer took down the boy’s details from his EZ—Link card and told him that he would be booked for under—aged smoking and other offences.

But Koh later contacted the boy’s mother and tried to get sexual favours from her in return for not taking any action against her son.

The woman reported Koh to the authorities, and a trap was laid when he turned up at her flat on the 6 May 2008. Three condoms were found on Koh when he was caught.

Koh could have been jailed up to five years, and/or fined a maximum of S$100,000.

extracted : Former NEA officer jailed for soliciting sexual favours - Yahoo! Singapore News (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091208/tap-440-former-nea-officer-jailed-solici-231650b.html)

SammyHulk
09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Worse way of jioing milf.:p

Johnston
09-12-2009, 10:04 PM
The moral of the story is:
DONT CARRY ANY CONDOM ON YOUR PERSON when going to meet blackmailed sexy partners as Teh Prosecution may say :

Your Honour, the RAPIST was planning to rape my client for X amount of time the condoms he was carrying :D

SO DONT CARRY ANY!!! :eek:

elainehoal
09-12-2009, 10:18 PM
johnston, don't carry lagi worse!

prosecutor: Your Honour, the RAPIST was planning to rape my client for X amount of time the condoms he was carrying!

Judge (frequent visitor in SBF) : NABEI! u go raw!! ROTAN 24!

*this guy also abit stupid.. got st.james, got boat quay, clark quay.. so many places to pick up girls for ons.. still do such a thing... go pay a FL la!*

izerkudie
09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
lmao, disgrace somemore got his photo..he should check out SBF milf forum :D

oOoLyRrAdoOo
10-12-2009, 01:07 AM
haha he probably read too much fantasy stories here. decides to try one.

TheGreatOne
10-12-2009, 01:28 AM
high possibilities that he is one of samster here.

remember reading a story posted by a fellow samster about the same storyline.

Son scratch his car then mom agreed to make it to him bla bla...

nice story it is but then just another story.

assuming its true story, not everyday sunday or rather not every mom's a horny mom.

if it is just fiction based, then tat koh must be damn hardcore worshipper of that storyteller.

TheGreatOne
10-12-2009, 01:33 AM
to think he could be in for 5yrs or jailed a whoppy sum of $100k for some cheap thrill.

ka dulan he may not even seen the panty colour then tio kup!

77guy
10-12-2009, 02:07 AM
If the 44yo mum did give in to his request instead of reporting to the authority....think he sure start a new thread to post the juicy details here in sbf and will earn alot of fans/campers for his story..haha. But too bad now he got himself into tis kinda situation...cant surf sbf in jail...we the would be campers have to start thread on his topic n mock at his stupidity instead of envyin his juicy stories....life can be 2 extreme bcoz of a wrong move/luck.

tubbyt
10-12-2009, 02:11 AM
This fella not too bright is he?
Unless the MILF is super, super chio then can't blame the guy. All the blood rush to wrong head.

:D

Roman city
10-12-2009, 02:18 AM
I think he will need more than just the 3 condoms for his 4 months stay in changi holiday resort......in case he needs to return favour there:D

TheGreatOne
10-12-2009, 02:22 AM
waa i dun even dare to think about it..

dormant
10-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Maybe he had succeeded before. That is why he tried it again. Otherwise it a damned silly idea.

jasper
10-12-2009, 11:12 AM
That guy must have watched too much JAP AV.... hahahaha all those "caught stealing and force sex on their moms" series....

plain stupid,, lolz.. if so easy.. i also want leh..:rolleyes:

gooner8
10-12-2009, 12:30 PM
lmao, disgrace somemore got his photo..he should check out SBF milf forum :D

I guess he feels it's more exciting doing it on your everyday Auntie..

Same goes for the molesters and rapist we see on newspapers..We keep wondering WTF..just spend some money to have ur desires fulfilled la..
Their mentality is different from us.they want the thrill of the hunt.

elainehoal
10-12-2009, 02:21 PM
today i read another weird molester.... a malay guy who owns food stall in Sin Tong Hong Eating House at Choa Chu Kang, molesting toddlers from 1-9 year olds...

sorry to those bros who love "kiddy-love" but really........ where's the thrill???? i really hate these child-molesters... these children are going to get a lot of psychiatric help and when they grow up.. they'll have reminiscence of incidents happened during their childhood days......

though i don't support jail-house violence.. but i guess these sort of criminals had it coming..