PDA

View Full Version : Ainee Beauty at The Bencoolen

facialmask
07-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Anyone try this place..how's the service ....anything Special ?

Ridinghood23
05-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Anybody tried? There is a pretty girl called Michelle.

Hardyboy
06-10-2010, 06:58 AM

Advertising? If you tried, why not post FR to share? If you've not tried, how did you know there's a girl called Michelle?

sianren
06-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Advertising? If you tried, why not post FR to share? If you've not tried, how did you know there's a girl called Michelle?

Haha ppl nowadays very innovative....if pretty still ok..

Mr MCBB
06-10-2010, 01:07 PM

A very fast an sharp analysis :p

besthit
06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Loking out for the first commando eh?

Mankok
07-10-2010, 03:38 AM
I have been to more than 3 of these joints in the Bencoolen: Ainee, Dermis, Spacio and another one. You can get great body-massage in these parlours by friendly and pretty gals. I never was offered more than plain massage; but...I only visited them one time..
A little bit frustrating I must say.

retepoet
07-10-2010, 03:12 PM
deserved to be shoot down by starting a thread with no lobang or substance :( sigh..........

nokia611o
09-10-2010, 05:08 AM
can bro ts pm me ctc of ainee masg?

hcglobserver
13-10-2010, 07:46 AM

Bro Ridinghood23 is right. I have tried this Michelle twice about a year ago already when she was working at De Natural Beauty which is just next door to her current workplace, Ainee. She is, indeed, in my view, pretty, tall and slim gal and very friendly and professional too. Her massage is good, with strength but don't expect any special. I said Hello to her almost everyday as she stands there everyday in front of the stairs leading to Ainee (which is on 2nd floor) trying to pull in customers.

amkan
13-10-2010, 10:08 AM
i visited one of the shop next to the temple, between shops and go up a satir case, anyway is recommended by one of the gal in TN that I knew previously, si pei ku, $68 for only 45 min, worst thing is she is FL before, we went to kovan hotel 81 several times, song song to jurong, but this time suddenly she told me can't do any special in the shop, damn too lung, can't even touch touch, she told me now got boy fren oso cannot go hotel liao, deleted her name from my phone and will never RTF!

SirDennis
13-10-2010, 11:52 AM
i visited one of the shop next to the temple, between shops and go up a satir case, anyway is recommended by one of the gal in TN that I knew previously, si pei ku, $68 for only 45 min, worst thing is she is FL before, we went to kovan hotel 81 several times, song song to jurong, but this time suddenly she told me can't do any special in the shop, damn too lung, can't even touch touch, she told me now got boy fren oso cannot go hotel liao, deleted her name from my phone and will never RTF!

I tried her once last year too. Totally agree she is both pretty and skilled, and the shop is really expensive!

RunNGun
13-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Bros, this Michelle is Young prc rite?

supermanforever
14-10-2010, 05:36 PM

tio kan liao....bro ridinghood....if you give good FR i believe bros will up you.....:D otherwise bro hardyboy may minus point....:(

qwertyup
15-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Not sure if this is the same one I pass by a few months back.
The girl will stand at the foot of the stairs handing out leaflets and then ask you whether you want facial.
I spoke to one of the girl while waiting for my friend cos she was quite chio but did not dare to venture too far.
Later on i called the number on the leaflet but was told that they only offer facial, not even massage.
Wasted....

The shop I mention is facing the hawker centre.

Ridinghood23
16-03-2011, 01:43 PM

It's only a simple question. Knew of the place cos I find her pretty and ask for her name. Previously thot she was working for XL cos just next to her original workplace, De Beauty or something like that.

If advertising, I will say she is good right. Besides I didn't start the thread.

ChineseFarmer
25-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi all bros, just to give some input and confirm that this particular shop does not offer specials. Very unfortunate because all of the girls working there are really quite pretty. :(

I was around the area after doing some work errands and this lady pulled me. Told me they have offer, tell me to try and all that nonsense. I was thinking, why not, give it a go and if there's good shit, can share.

So I went in, paid upfront and this girl, Michelle, served me. To be honest, she is one of the prettier PRC's I have seem. About an 8 out of 10 in the looks department. Boobs are small tho. BUT it doesnt matter since there's nothing you can do about it(boobs).

So, went for the massage. Really good, enough strength and very chatty. I would actually return just for the massage but I probably won't because they are super pushy with their packages. KEep saying things liek support me support me. I just told them, the things you offer do not meet my needs. I am sorry.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a nice place for a massage, I would definately recommend this place. Anything else. Please stay away.

*p.s. Hope no other bros as silly as me going in with high expectations but coming out without any release. I notice that they try to tempt you into thinking that they provide special when they pulling you in. Or maybe i am just dumb. :D oh well, never try never know! HAPPY WEEKEND! :D

nokia611o
26-02-2012, 08:07 AM
bro farmer, is it ainee shop??.
Can hv the ctc?

ChineseFarmer
27-02-2012, 03:51 AM
bro farmer, is it ainee shop??.
Can hv the ctc?

Hey nokia, I dont know the exact address but it is around bencoolen, facing the main road. With some effort, I am sure you will be able to find the shop. cheers.

jetsfre
27-02-2012, 12:28 PM
The Michelle is it ah juan? Talk Chinese wan. Talking abit ah ta ah ta wan rite

thomasdelaruue
27-02-2012, 01:50 PM
same place as ainee?

jetsfre
28-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Everyone out there, if u guys are going, recommend a easy target to u all. Her name is ah juan, very watery. Best n tight.

leejohnn
28-02-2012, 09:42 PM
As she enters the room she turns on some soft massage music and dims the light even further. She picks up the bottle of oil and pumps some into her hands and rub them together to get the oil warmed up. As I put my head down into the face rest she walks over to me and starts massaging my neck and shoulders. She works the area for a few minutes and then starts moving down my back, going as far as the top of my ass. For another three or four minutes she works the areas. Her touch is nice and she seems to being doing quite well with the massage. In fact she was so good that I almost forgot what this place is supposed to be for. I wonder if she is going to get on with things or say something when she starts to move her hands over the cheeks of my ass and start to knead them in a very sensual way. As she is kneading them she bends over to my ear and in a whisper asks me, "Do you want me to massage EVERYTHING on your body?" Of course I turned my head towards her and said 'yes'. She tells me it will be an extra $75 which I gladly agree to take care of when she is done.

After our discussion she goes back to working my ass. She takes her hands and gently but deliberately slides my legs apart. I can feel the cool air on my balls so I know everything is in plain view now. Now her hands are starting to move they way I want them to. As her hand slides down my cheek it slips into the crevice between my cheeks and I can feel her fingers pause a bit when they get next to my hole. She takes three fingers together and rubs the opening just for a second or two. Too short a time so that when she does it I thrust my hips in the air to get her to push a little harder but she has already moved on. Her hands are working magic. I can feel my groin beginning to stir as her hands slide once again slide down between my cheeks only this time one finger stops and presses firmly on the opening before sliding down. As her hand slides down her palm lightly brushes over my scrotum and the head of my penis and then moves down my legs. She spends just a minute or two working my legs and each time she slides her hands up my thighs her fingers play around my hole and brush against my now enlarging shaft. Finally getting ready to move elsewhere she takes both hands and together runs them down my cheeks and passed my hole and slowly rubs over my balls and shaft gently grabbing the shaft's head before moving down to my feet.

Thinking she is done I lift my head off the table and ask if she wants me to turn over now and she tells me "No, I'll let you know when" and pushes my head back down and immediately goes for my cheeks. Her hands are now just a little more deliberate. As they move about I can feel her parting my cheeks and the cool air from the nearby fan hitting the warm skin. She grabs the oil and slurps her hands up again and this time goes right between my legs using even more force at this time. I am really getting to like this. She starts to moan a little as she is rubbing and takes one of her fingers and rests it right at my ass hole. She asks me if it is okay and I say, "Yeah, just be easy ..." She puts a bit more oil on her finger and then starts to slip it in my ass. It is a bit tight and hurts just a little but soon it starts to loosen up and begin to feel better. She slides her finger in and out and then with her other hand reaches under me and grabs my now extremely hard cock and starts to stroke it. She pulls the head up and bends over and lightly grabs the head with her lips and gives it a little suck. All this time I have my head buried in the face holder and grabbing the sides of the table with my hands. If this goes on too long I may just rip the covering on the table.

I feel her finger slip out and for a moment think she is done playing there. She is moving about and all the time she is still stroking my now very hard and very red meat. Again I feel what I think is her finger pressing against my hole only it seems bigger... like two fingers. Then I realize as it slides into my ass that she has a long thin dildo in her hand and is screwing my ass with it. As she is doing this she gets on the table near my feet and moves up close to my ass. I then feel her face snuggle up against my ass as she takes my tool into her mouth and sucks it all the way to the hilt. Now I feel like I am slamming my cock into a nice hot pussy and being screwed in the ass by another girl with a dildo. By now I really feel like I am about to burst. She slows down the plunging of the dildo in my ass and as she retreats it from my ass she sucks hard on my cock and tells me, "NOW it is time to turn over" so I do. Of course my cock is now hard as a rock and standing straight up in the air when I lay down on my back. It is pulsing with each beat of my heart....

As I get relaxed I notice, to my delight, that all this time she has been doing the "massage" naked. She has nice firm breasts with puffy pink nipples. Her tits are so nice that they seem to be standing straight out from her body. They are so firm looking they actually look fake. But I soon found out they are not. As she came up to my head and started to massage my neck and face I opened my eyes and could look straight up at them. She had a nice sweet smell to her skin and as she moved to and fro massaging me her tummy would press up against my forehead. Her skin was cool to the touch and nice and soft. As she began to move down my body, instead of moving to the side she simply reached out further and leaned over my eager face. Now her tits were there for the taking. After waiting for a few more movements of her tits I timed it just right and opened my lips, caught and then lightly sucked on her right nipple. She kept it there while she massaged my stomach. It came to mind that now, instead of going completely soft on me from lack of direct attention; my cock was still hard and pointing straight up. As I sucked her tit and played with the other she reaches down even further. She runs her hands down both sides of my cock and balls several times. She pushes her hands together as they go past my cock so it forces it to bulge up. Despite the fact that she isn't actually grabbing anything it doesn't take long before it is begging for more direct attention. Now I am beginning to moan a bit while switching to the other tit and then back and forth from one to the other. I grab the sides of them and as I raise my head I push them tight against my face rubbing them all over my face.

With my eyes closed I can feel my heart rushing and I begin to slow down just a little when she stands upright. I open my eyes just in time to see her stand up higher then she was. It seems she had a stool nearby so she could get up higher when she needed to. Again she goes back to massaging my stomach and teasing the hell out of my cock and balls. Only now instead of her tits being close to my face I can see and smell the sweetness of her pussy near me. Her pussy is shaven all smooth and her lips are nice and full with a firm clit sticking out from her pussy. As she slides down my body I tilt my head up so I can receive her clit into my mouth. It tastes sweet and yet a little musky. My tongue reaches out and plays with it, flicking it back and forth making it stand up even more. My hands reach around her ass and pull her hips even closer to me. Now she takes my lead and plunges her mouth over my cock and takes it all in her mouth sucking like it was the last one she would ever have. My tongue darts in and out while I move one hand to her pussy and let my fingers dig deep within. She is dripping wet and grinding her pussy down onto my fingers.

Finally, either of us not being able to take much more, she spins around on the table, grabs my cock and stuffs it into her pussy and begins to bounce up and down violently. With each pull upwards she tightens her pussy muscles creating very much a sucking sensation and then slams down trying to get my cock even deeper into her. Within a few moments she sits straight up, grabs her tits, squeezing them, and begins to violently shudder as she cums. Feeling this I can't help but also go thru the same motions. My hips push up and down again, as hard as I can, pushing my cock into her so hard it as if I was trying to make it go thru her. Soon my cock explodes and my cum shoots into her filling her with the hot fluids. She uses her pussy muscles to milk it dry as she begins to recover from her orgasm. Eventually she lets my cock slip out of her ... slides down the table and licks it clean.

peter88798
28-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Everyone out there, if u guys are going, recommend a easy target to u all. Her name is ah juan, very watery. Best n tight.i tried rose,her boobs is at least C cup but only hj with boobs pop out....will go back for FJ if possible.

johnleee
29-02-2012, 01:11 AM
As she enters the room she turns on some soft massage music and dims the light even further. She picks up the bottle of oil and pumps some into her hands and rub them together to get the oil warmed up.

FR copied from one of his old clones - Cunty - dtd 3-08-2011 Post #13 of "How i got free fuck at a local HC" found here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6196132&postcount=13).

The original story is from an online erotic stories site: http://www.asexstories.com/The-Erotic-Massage-I-Never-Expected/

Please ignore this guy. He is out to ruin this forum, for no good reason.

jetsfre
01-03-2012, 11:33 AM
hi everyone out there, the shop is only facing hawker n beside a budget shop like 1.99

nokia611o
06-03-2012, 11:46 PM
hi everyone out there, the shop is only facing hawker n beside a budget shop like 1.99

thk for the good info bro.
:D