PDA

View Full Version : Club Sawadee

Small_Dicky
27-01-2004, 03:11 PM
This has been taken over by the boss of WAI1111, turning it into the same concept as WAI1111. Any one tried the above? Heard SPECIAL service are provided.

Any FR?

wolfgang
27-01-2004, 05:14 PM
not possible la, i went dEC with another bro. first no private room or tehy did not even ask if we want any? they girls came and started rubbing , we have dirty jokes and they laugh, good message but end of the day we hinted if only we can have some special moments together, it will be fantastic, but no answer leh.

maybe some other bros can try asking more direct to test it out.. and let us know...

chakkara
28-01-2004, 03:57 PM
I tried yesterday. Reach there around 7pm. Reception warm welcome. Asked for 1hr. They told me $78. I said, i read in the paper its $63 for 1Hr. Then she said its the other side.(wai1111). Then boss came. And he told me, today i give u a discount price for $65. Agreed. The only concept they changed is Now Individual Room. Rest everything is same. Went in. The gal massage for 1Hr. after that asked me to turn over. and asked me whether wann Ping Pong. Have to pay $50 to her. I said wat is that. She said its the special massage done to balls and here all the gals say PingPong. I said i dun wan (coz the gal was not young).

My overall Rating:(out of 10; 10 being the best)

1. Reception: 5 (Ok gals)
2. Massage: 8 (this is the only thing i like, but still not worth $65)
3. Gals: 5 (very hard to find good looking young gals)
5. Atmosphere: 2 (its very smelly n dirty)
6. Food: 1 (it sucks)
7. Overall Service: 2 (for this price i suggest, Spa Savannah. There at least the Atmosphere, Food, Pools etc all are good)

nokia6110
01-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by chakkara
I tried yesterday. Reach there around 7pm. Reception warm welcome. Asked for 1hr. They told me $78. I said, i read in the paper its $63 for 1Hr. Then she said its the other side.(wai1111). Then boss came. And he told me, today i give u a discount price for $65. Agreed. The only concept they changed is Now Individual Room. Rest everything is same. Went in. The gal massage for 1Hr. after that asked me to turn over. and asked me whether wann Ping Pong. Have to pay $50 to her. I said wat is that. She said its the special massage done to balls and here all the gals say PingPong. I said i dun wan (coz the gal was not young).

7. Overall Service: 2 (for this price i suggest, Spa Savannah. There at least the Atmosphere, Food, Pools etc all are good)
HOW MUCH FOR SAVANAH? ANY MEMBERSHIP?
other good thai maassage at cheaper rate still can be found in BJ, Nature authetic, sakura and chao payah
But no pool facilities.
price range from 35 to 40 / 45mins normally ppl opt for 1 hr,

cheongkid
02-02-2004, 03:05 PM
This place was discussed some time ago but the old thread was no longer archived so thought of bringing it up again.

Went for the traditional Thai massage at $73 for 90 mins (prefer the full works). Facilities not bad with the usual hot/cold pool, steam bath/sauna. Food was basic but good. Their mee rebus tasted kind of special which was different from elsewhere.

Gals not young nor pretty but their massage skills were excellent. It was so soothing that I had a very sound sleep for the night.

jasl38
02-02-2004, 04:37 PM
here the link
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?threadid=15430

kama
03-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by nokia6110
HOW MUCH FOR SAVANAH? ANY MEMBERSHIP?
other good thai maassage at cheaper rate still can be found in BJ, Nature authetic, sakura and chao payah
But no pool facilities.
price range from 35 to 40 / 45mins normally ppl opt for 1 hr,

Last time, when i went there (Spa Savanna)it was around $63 for 1 Hr. This place is very neat n clean. Got a good pool (hot n cold). Got Gym too. Food is excellent. Massage also good ones. Now they got facial too. Overall a nice place to hang. But may b a little exp for regulars. Once a while is ok.

bestbest
14-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by chakkara

Agree, in terms of facilities and food, Savannah wins hands down. It is also more worthwhile to go for the one hour or 90 mins session at Savannah.

But the 45 mins session at Sawadee is still quite attractive. Price is $46/$52 before/after 3 pm compared to $62 through at Savannah.

There are actually some young and good looking gals at Sawadee if you care to check further. They can massage very well too. As far as I know, the young and good looking ones are:

Maggie and Angel - good massage with 'specials' (please do not spoil market by paying $150 for an fj, you can actually bargain it down to $100).
Jennifer and Helen - good massage but no 'specials'.

stanchen03
15-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Sorry where is Savannah ? Need to put on my list to try.

xman108
19-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by stanchen03
Sorry where is Savannah ? Need to put on my list to try.

It's somewhere in Shenton Way just behind the M Hotel, at a
basement carpark.
Yes, agreed that the place is a good place for relaxation. Price a bit steep.... but you get better food (excellent- no HC can compare there)... good facility and good massage.

Randi_Candi
20-02-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by xman108
It's somewhere in Shenton Way just behind the M Hotel, at a
basement carpark.
Yes, agreed that the place is a good place for relaxation. Price a bit steep.... but you get better food (excellent- no HC can compare there)... good facility and good massage.

If u like good massage/nice ambience/good food and fantastic facilities, u can try their sister joint at Katong/Marine Parade - Hot Spa
Located at the end of the 2nd storey carpark.
Was recommended by a seasoned brudda and all my customers love the place when I entertained them there

xman108
22-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Randi_Candi
If u like good massage/nice ambience/good food and fantastic facilities, u can try their sister joint at Katong/Marine Parade - Hot Spa
Located at the end of the 2nd storey carpark.
Was recommended by a seasoned brudda and all my customers love the place when I entertained them there

How much are they charging there? Same as in Savannah?