PDA

View Full Version : Kind of Condoms used during FL sessions

deffboy
06-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Hi Brudders,

What kind of condoms that you guys normally used during any FL sessions?

For safety, do you all use thicker condoms or performa condoms to maximise your time?

junkie2807
06-12-2009, 10:53 AM
I normally use the condoms that are provided because my sessions are normally impromptu & I do not carry condoms around because they can be damaged by heat or friction. If the session is planned, i would bring those super thin condoms as I use them for my 2nd shot. The first shot is usually always CIM.

Ja neh!!!

qorbf
06-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi Brudders,

What kind of condoms that you guys normally used during any FL sessions?

For safety, do you all use thicker condoms or performa condoms to maximise your time?

Nope, thick and thin no difference. Performa not suitable. Use Okamoto 003RF/ Durex Featherlite Ultima.

deffboy
08-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Cool!!!

Thanks Bros!!

wsa98
08-12-2009, 02:40 PM
I prefer Okamoto for a tighter fit. This stretches the condom to max and with the thinness of the condom, seems no condom. Some gals are even scare to see "no condom".

jayson
08-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Bros,

I find Durex Featherlite (golden box pack) a bit too tight, quite painful. other Durex all quite ok. So far only trust Durex.

cool_boy
08-12-2009, 04:16 PM
usually use the durex strawberry condoms but after using the Durex Featherlite, i find it better as it is very close to RAW.... and also keep stock of that just in case when you need it.... DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT....... :D

threepgame
08-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Tried several durex and okamoto b4, it's really distract me and my gf feel a lot! At the end, not using it unless doing anal. Else just raw inserting.

To maximise the time bonking, one of my fren once gave me a capsule made of black ant (he told me). No side effect (he said). Used once, but no longer try it cos the effect too good, i bonk continuously non-stop also need 1 and a half hour plus only able to come. Not including foreplay.

Definitely good to gf, but i need to build up my stamina 1st, lol

Cerberus
08-12-2009, 09:09 PM
It is always Okamoto 0.03 for me.....:)
Some FLs said they kind of "feel it" when I explode......

nuclearkid
09-12-2009, 08:41 AM
I heard a rumour recently about the brand of condoms that has already been mentioned, not the Japanese name. Apparently, the market is gradually being flooded by counterfeit versions. One way of checking is when after you roll all the way down, look for the brand name at the base of the condom. The authentic ones should have the brand name printed there. Careful out there with FLs using counterfeit goods...

Max77
09-12-2009, 08:51 AM
... I use them for my 2nd shot. The first shot is usually always CIM.

Ja neh!!!

Haha...we opposite...i second round if not bbbj plus cim cannot explore :p

Durex Featherlite a bit 'short' for me can't roll all the way down, but the feeling is superb...especially when after some endurance challenge, it torn, giv my ego a push :D

Now i use 0.03 (not the RF, bcoz got a feeling explosion is hinder not comfortable)