PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Bodywork

rookie123
26-01-2004, 07:40 PM
Was at joo chiat this afternoon, at first thot of going to to Sweetie Pie. But suddenly remember seeing in the newspaper that there is one tui na there with attached bathroom there.

So walk around and finally found the shop next to blue star

went in, the place look new, receptionist look familiar too.
think under same management as sweetie pie

so check out the price and was told 33/hr massage.

was led to a room at the end. surprise to see a mattress on the floor. quite diff from normal tui na. took a shower and waited... after a while a lady wearing specs came in and start the massage. after 1 min, receptionist call her and she went out.
After a while she came in and say they are changing ger for me. I was more tham willing cos she is not that good looking

After a few min another ger came in, this time a not much better than the 1st one but still acceptable. so she started the SOP massage. After 30min, she finished the massage. Then she starts to ask me if i want to relax. i say ok. the she started my balls and thigh while i was still lying face down.

then she pop the golden question. i ask her the price. she say HJ 50. i say dun want. So she say the lowest is 30. i say ok. she then ask if i want to do other thing before hj starts. i say wat other thing, trying to act blur. so she slyly say make love. i ask her how much she say $80. not really keen for a FJ, so i rejected saying too ex. and didn't bring so much money. She then ask me how much i want to pay, trying my luck i say $60 and she agrees.

She went to get the condom wrapped in tissues paper which she brought in when she 1st came in. So she raba my cock then put on the cap. i also took off her top and pulled down her bra. wow she got a nice pair of boobs. i played with her boobs after a while she stood up and took off her panties with her skirt still on. She ask me to go on top. So i fuck her missionary position. after 10 min, i came. after that went to bathe clean up, paid then left.

Name: can't remember
Face: 6/10
boobs: 8/10 (C cup i think, quite a handful)
massage: 6/10
FJ: 5/10 (not that shiok)

RTF: maybe not... still prefer HC

Damage: 33+60

paopin1
27-01-2004, 12:44 PM
You paid too much.

At this outlet, HJ is only $10 -$20, sometime free and FJ is only $50.

Don't spoil market.

owen10
28-01-2004, 12:38 AM
well .. prices look quite economical when u need to release in bad times

Innoncent$
03-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by paopin1
You paid too much.

At this outlet, HJ is only $10 -$20, sometime free and FJ is only $50.

Don't spoil market.

Pls. recommend those gals who give FJ for $50. If possible share your 'experience' at there....

LooseCannon
13-02-2004, 08:21 PM
ya, i am interested to know where can i get 50 for fj in tui na. cheapest even kena is 70 and that was i showed her that no money in the wallet :D

globetrotter
19-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Was in Blue Star vicinity last nite, saw a whole lot of Viet girls standing by the road together with either their customers or guys just gawking at them. Not really into Viet girls, so decided to pay a visit to Eternal.

Seems that they gave up ground floor space, now only occupy second floor. Ground floor taken over by a Viet style pub. Anyway, went up the stairs, greeted by bespectacled middle age receptionist. Paid $28 for an hour's session, told to go to room.

Room has its own shower cubicle and thin single mattress. Stripped to my birthday suit and waited for girl. About 2 mins later, in walked a tall lady, later found out she is from Dalian and goes by the name of Winnie. Looks average, wearing black slightly above knee denim skirt and long sleeve blouse that showed some cleavage. Told her I wanted body scrub, was told $10 extra, said yes, she went out to get scrub cream.

Scrub was OK, after scrubbing body (while still on my stomach), she paid some attention to my ass-crack and two lychees. Turned over to continue scrub, again after scrubbing chest, hands and legs, she paid some attention to my prick and balls. Room was a bit cold, so little brother still asleep. All this while chit chatting with her. Joked with her that to prevent customers from feeling cold during scrub, she should use her body to scrub instead of her hands. Laughed at my suggestion and said cannot because boss don't allow, but saw a little twinkle in her eyes, maybe next time can persuade her to do that.

Went for shower, saw her changing the bedsheet and towels, OK, so this place got some hygiene standards. After shower, laid down on my back, told her no need to massage back. She then said whether to massage hard or soft. Not wanting to miss out, I told her some parts hard, some parts soft, again she laughed. Then she just hiked up her skirt and straddled me. Not missing the moment, auto-roam her thighs and ass, felt her G-string (not panties).

Cutting to the chase, after a couple of minutes, while she was still straddling me, I just sat up and helped myself to her cleavage, pulled up her blouse, unbuckled her bra and feasted myself on her tits. Tits average size (maybe B+), soft, sucked her nipples. Grabbed her and started frenching. Slipped my hand betwen her legs and gave her CB a nice soft rub. This went on for quite a while, then she suggested FJ, asked for price, was told $100, told her too expensive, settled for $80.

She fished out condom, slipped it on my prick. Laid her down, took off her G-string, alternated between frenching her and sucking her tits. My hands were very busy fingering her. Not 2 mins later, she had an orgasm. Moaned so loud that I am sure receptionist could hear her. Continued to finger her some more. Literally begged me to fuck her.

Started with her straddling me, she was pumping and gyrating with my prick inside her. She had another orgasm. Then switched to missionary, then switched to doggie but she not very good at doggie so switched back to missionary. Finally unloaded and at that time she had a final orgasm.

Not a place for massage because I do not think the girls are there to massage you. FJ was quite enjoyable even though she cannot stand beside the Viet girls downstairs. Good thing about this place is the attached shower cubicle.

Ratings and damage:

Place : Eternal (open until at least 12 midnite)
Massage: $28 for one hour session, add $10 for body scrub
Girl: Winnie (from Dalian)
Looks: 4/10 (longish face)
Built: Tall
Tits: about B+ (soft, a bit saggy, nipples quite easily aroused)
HJ: never try
BJ: did not offer
Frenching: Yes, quite enthusiatic
FJ: 7/10, very accommodating, can try different patterns
Damage: $80
RTF: maybe

hunny
19-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Was in Blue Star vicinity last nite, saw a whole lot of Viet girls standing by the road together with either their customers or guys just gawking at them. Not really into Viet girls, so decided to pay a visit to Eternal.

Seems that they gave up ground floor space, now only occupy second floor. Ground floor taken over by a Viet style pub. Anyway, went up the stairs, greeted by bespectacled middle age receptionist. Paid $28 for an hour's session, told to go to room.

Room has its own shower cubicle and thin single mattress. Stripped to my birthday suit and waited for girl. About 2 mins later, in walked a tall lady, later found out she is from Dalian and goes by the name of Winnie. Looks average, wearing black slightly above knee denim skirt and long sleeve blouse that showed some cleavage. Told her I wanted body scrub, was told $10 extra, said yes, she went out to get scrub cream.

Scrub was OK, after scrubbing body (while still on my stomach), she paid some attention to my ass-crack and two lychees. Turned over to continue scrub, again after scrubbing chest, hands and legs, she paid some attention to my prick and balls. Room was a bit cold, so little brother still asleep. All this while chit chatting with her. Joked with her that to prevent customers from feeling cold during scrub, she should use her body to scrub instead of her hands. Laughed at my suggestion and said cannot because boss don't allow, but saw a little twinkle in her eyes, maybe next time can persuade her to do that.

Went for shower, saw her changing the bedsheet and towels, OK, so this place got some hygiene standards. After shower, laid down on my back, told her no need to massage back. She then said whether to massage hard or soft. Not wanting to miss out, I told her some parts hard, some parts soft, again she laughed. Then she just hiked up her skirt and straddled me. Not missing the moment, auto-roam her thighs and ass, felt her G-string (not panties).

Cutting to the chase, after a couple of minutes, while she was still straddling me, I just sat up and helped myself to her cleavage, pulled up her blouse, unbuckled her bra and feasted myself on her tits. Tits average size (maybe B+), soft, sucked her nipples. Grabbed her and started frenching. Slipped my hand betwen her legs and gave her CB a nice soft rub. This went on for quite a while, then she suggested FJ, asked for price, was told $100, told her too expensive, settled for $80.

She fished out condom, slipped it on my prick. Laid her down, took off her G-string, alternated between frenching her and sucking her tits. My hands were very busy fingering her. Not 2 mins later, she had an orgasm. Moaned so loud that I am sure receptionist could hear her. Continued to finger her some more. Literally begged me to fuck her.

Started with her straddling me, she was pumping and gyrating with my prick inside her. She had another orgasm. Then switched to missionary, then switched to doggie but she not very good at doggie so switched back to missionary. Finally unloaded and at that time she had a final orgasm.

Not a place for massage because I do not think the girls are there to massage you. FJ was quite enjoyable even though she cannot stand beside the Viet girls downstairs. Good thing about this place is the attached shower cubicle.

Ratings and damage:

Place : Eternal (open until at least 12 midnite)
Massage: $28 for one hour session, add $10 for body scrub
Girl: Winnie (from Dalian)
Looks: 4/10 (longish face)
Built: Tall
Tits: about B+ (soft, a bit saggy, nipples quite easily aroused)
HJ: never try
BJ: did not offer
Frenching: Yes, quite enthusiatic
FJ: 7/10, very accommodating, can try different patterns
Damage: $80
RTF: maybe

yo bro! could you enlighten address, please? kum sia lot lot!

dom01
19-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Was at joo chiat this afternoon, at first thot of going to to Sweetie Pie......

Broz... need i say more? ;)

Btw, dun Quote the whole post....

SpIkEY
20-11-2004, 01:05 AM
Do tis few gals mention work in the afternoon? cos when i go there,always ba chai ... :mad: :mad: Will go try my luck again..

airborne
20-11-2004, 01:26 PM
bros can give the exact location so that fellow bros wont have to waste time walking around n looking for it. cheerz!

banana
22-11-2004, 03:00 AM
just came back from eternal.

went with fcukger and another friend.

our friend call annie
fcukger call lisa
mine is coco

coco FR:
look: 7/10
tits: 34b (cant see clearly, but i think got big stud nipples)
provide jg: yes, quote $30 (no unload)
provide hj: yes, quote $50,
provide bj: yes, quote $100, (can CIM, but will finish off with hand)
provide fj: yes, quote $100,
massage skill: 5/10
gf feeling: no
overall serivce: 7/10
RTF: cant decide yet

went in took a shower bcos i alreaddy bath at home. so lie down and the massage begin. tcss with coco. massage ok, but can be better. after 30 min, the golden question pop up and explain to me her services and rates and her hands auto roam my inner tighs and tease my asshole and my banana. i politely hold her hands and put on her lap. say i not interested and here for massage. she say pls support her, bla bla bla, touching me and i reject her for a few cycles. then i finally agree.

i opt for jg+unload. after bargain the price is $30. overall is enjoyable but can be better. for massage w jg, i still prefer to go back to cindy from relaxation. she is still on my top 5 chart.

the jg was sensual enough but can be better. is the only place that i know that last order is 12.30am so for bro that wanna decent massage + some extra, i think this place is acceptable but can be better.

total damage: $28 (massage) + $30 (jg) + $20 (tips) = $78

bro fcukger say her girl, lisa give very good massage but jg so so.

SpIkEY
22-11-2004, 09:15 AM
bros can give the exact location so that fellow bros wont have to waste time walking around n looking for it. cheerz!

Its juz opp 7-11 ..near the public carpark is ...2nd floor ... ;)

SpIkEY
23-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Went there during lunch time juz nw ..opt for the 1hr session .Went to rm ,waited for gal to come ...Door knock knock ,came in a Big Fat Gal (tink helen if i rem correctly )Ask if i could change gal ..she say ok ..woohoo heng ah ...Went to take a bath first while waiting for a new gal ...den came in Winnie ...looks abit old but ok lah better den the helen ...Massaging not too bad ...after abt 20 to 25mins of massage ,asked me to turn over .touch my chest ,slowly the bottom ...Arrgg cannot tahan ...she asked me wat i wan ,asked her wat r the charges like (pretend dunno ) quoted $50 for HJ ,$100 FJ ...told her i not enuff ...left $30 nia ...den say if not dun wan special lah ...she say ok lah $30 for HJ ...ok onz lor ...HJ was not too bad ..autoroam all over ..n abt 15mins came liao ..the end ...Hurhur ..

1) Looks 5/10 (abit on the old side )

2)massage skills 7/10

3) HJ 7/10

Rtf : dun tink so ...

Total damage $28 for 1hr massage Hj at $30 =$58.

banana
23-11-2004, 03:06 PM
anybody try coco before? interested in your FR.

SpIkEY
23-11-2004, 03:16 PM
anybody try coco before? interested in your FR.

Hmm..mayb i go try out next week ...btw lisa went back china liao ... ;)

banana
23-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Hmm..mayb i go try out next week ...btw lisa went back china liao ... ;)

let me know then, may be i go with u.

globetrotter
23-11-2004, 06:09 PM
bros can give the exact location

It is exactly in-between Blue Star and Hotel 81. The joint is on the second floor, above Blue Star.

SpIkEY
25-11-2004, 10:18 AM
let me know then, may be i go with u.

ok ok ..no probs .. :D

Accord_JDM
26-11-2004, 03:26 PM
Was around JC so decide to give this TN joint a try after reading up about this joint here in SB...

Guess i was the first customer cos the recept seems surprised to see me to be there at such a early hour...

Paid for massage and scrub and was told to room no 7... surprisingly find that the room is clean with attach shower cubicle and mattress on the wooden floor... there are towels for u to use as well plus the room is quite spacious. for hygiene wise, this is very good as compared to other TN joints...

KNN, was assigned a fat girl named Helen... WTF!!!
Wanted to change girl but due to the fact that i was early there so the other girls not yet arrived so in the end just proceed cos lazy to do so... LL... :mad:

Surprisingly this fat girl is very friendly and chatty despite i pull a long face hence this ease my uncomfort slightly... her scrubing skill is gd as she really pay attention to all parts of my body... her massage skill is good too... with strength and technics...

Overall the FR is summarized here...
Name: Helen
Face: 5/10 (30+)
Boobs: 34C (big but sagging)
Body: 4/10 (only one word to describe...fat!)
Massage: 7.5/10 (with strength and skillful)
Frenching: NIL (crazy)
HJ: NIL (opt for JG instead)
BJ: NIL (never bother to ask)
AR: NIL (never bother to ask)
FJ: NIL (too heavy for me so not interested to ask)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly & chatty)
Reception service: 6/10 (surprised to see me here so early)
Environment: 9/10 (clean, spacious with attached shower cubicle, playing background music too)
Cleanliness: 9/10 (change towels for scrub, shower & massage)
Damage: $28 (massage) + $10 (scrub) + $50 (JG & tit fuck)
RTF: 99.9% (hope to try other better girls)

banana
26-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Was around JC so decide to give this TN joint a try after reading up about this joint here in SB...

...RTF: 99.9% (hope to try other better girls)

glad u enjoy it. the price is reasonable.

blurcock5
27-11-2004, 03:02 PM
wat time the rest of gals come. and any bro try. Please PM

SpIkEY
01-12-2004, 02:53 PM
glad u enjoy it. the price is reasonable.

Nw i tink the pricing will go up liao ... ;)

banana
01-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Nw i tink the pricing will go up liao ... ;)

price go up then dont go lah! unless the girls there also upgraded.

LooseCannon
23-12-2004, 07:38 PM
Tried coco today.

description as below bro banana quoted. I took the most expensive bj ever in my life ($100).

Everything SOP till she asked if i wanted JG. i started groping and she asked me to take a bath first. When i am done, she was back with a cup of hot tea. managed to strip her and she started the catbath and suddenly she asked me to put the pillow below my back. She was doing a very very long ass rim (not expected from China gals) and hot tea/cold water bj.

She kept staring at me when she was doing the bj and after 5 mins, cannot tahan.. just shot into the mouth. After the cleanup, she gave me a nice soothing massage for my itching bones and a nice "massage" on my cannon to round it up.

Damage: 28(45 min)+ 14(30 min extra)+ 5(mosha) + 100 (bj with ass-rim combo)
Please do not flame me for spoiling market but i got to release as too heaty lately.

RTF: Maybe if i am in the area. When i was leaving, she passed me her contact for future sessions :)

just came back from eternal.

went with fcukger and another friend.

our friend call annie
fcukger call lisa
mine is coco

coco FR:
look: 7/10
tits: 34b (cant see clearly, but i think got big stud nipples)
provide jg: yes, quote $30 (no unload)
provide hj: yes, quote $50,
provide bj: yes, quote $100, (can CIM, but will finish off with hand)
provide fj: yes, quote $100,
massage skill: 5/10
gf feeling: no
overall serivce: 7/10
RTF: cant decide yet

went in took a shower bcos i alreaddy bath at home. so lie down and the massage begin. tcss with coco. massage ok, but can be better. after 30 min, the golden question pop up and explain to me her services and rates and her hands auto roam my inner tighs and tease my asshole and my banana. i politely hold her hands and put on her lap. say i not interested and here for massage. she say pls support her, bla bla bla, touching me and i reject her for a few cycles. then i finally agree.

i opt for jg+unload. after bargain the price is $30. overall is enjoyable but can be better. for massage w jg, i still prefer to go back to cindy from relaxation. she is still on my top 5 chart.

the jg was sensual enough but can be better. is the only place that i know that last order is 12.30am so for bro that wanna decent massage + some extra, i think this place is acceptable but can be better.

total damage: $28 (massage) + $30 (jg) + $20 (tips) = $78

bro fcukger say her girl, lisa give very good massage but jg so so.

banana
25-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Tried coco today.

description as below bro banana quoted. I took the most expensive bj ever in my life ($100).

wow u damn kind, $100 for bj. so did she unload your juice into her mouth completely before she unmount? or she continue with her hands?

LooseCannon
25-12-2004, 12:57 PM
unloaded totally into her mouth :)

wow u damn kind, $100 for bj. so did she unload your juice into her mouth completely before she unmount? or she continue with her hands?

banana
25-12-2004, 02:26 PM
unloaded totally into her mouth :)

good for u. now we got another confirm CIM PRC.

gomibako31
26-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Long time never been there........Last time they got 1st and 2nd floor....... :rolleyes:

banana
26-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Long time never been there........Last time they got 1st and 2nd floor....... :rolleyes:

seem like business not veri good. now left 2nd floor.

gomibako31
26-12-2004, 04:57 PM
seem like business not veri good. now left 2nd floor.

Any good lobang to share? :D

banana
26-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Any good lobang to share? :D

this place not so happening. just happen to be at JC and open until 1 am. last order 12.30am

if u want u can try coco.

everybdoy have their own taste. my taste may not be yours.

SpIkEY
27-12-2004, 02:19 PM
there is another gal called joanne ...worth a try ...but worst is Alice ...too old ... :D

banana
27-12-2004, 02:26 PM
there is another gal called joanne ...worth a try ...but worst is Alice ...too old ... :D

provide FR can?

SpIkEY
29-12-2004, 11:37 AM
provide FR can?

ok ok ..short FR ...

went last week wif my frends ...

1) joanne ....age 28plus .looks not too bad ,1 of the more chio ones in eternal bodyworks .massage wise not as gd as winnie i would say .after rubbing the back ,asked if i wanna hav special ...asked for her prices .quoted Hj $50 Bj $80 FJ $100 ...wah so ex i told her ...so neg for hj for $30 instead .work was quite mechanical .after mayb 5mins or so ..jerk off liao ...

Looks : 8.5/10
body: hmmm..8/10
service : 7/10
Attitude : 6/10 still find winnie attitude is much better den her .