PDA

View Full Version : Happening at AMK Blk 330

lihaojun
25-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Brother, this is my 1st FR on Tui Na, so any offences or watever will be regretted ok? Thanks!!!

juz went there. the tui na shop nearest to the shell petrol station and main road. blk 330 AMK.. shop name wise i 4get liao...... but one special attraction abt tis is that there is a chinese wordings "NO SPECIAL SERVICE" written on the entrance of the tui na shop.. haha... thinking notti as read previously by brother in this forum, i went in and ask about their service.

Was greeted by a pei do mama... figure wise bit fleshy but not fat, face got the lau chio type! aske her whether got HJ or not. she say i so notti.. then she ask me to go into the shop 1st, b4 answering "YES". wahaha... wat a notti shop tis is.. so opted for 1 hr massage, and HJ....

did a HJ for me 1st, shiok sia... pull my skin and clean my head... kaoz.. but a bit pain la... but then when she rub, wah... like in heaven liao.. rabba my hand to go into her shirt n bra.. tin breast should be C cup type, but then not very "song" leh cos her shirt very tight, wanted to go into her tight long pants to feel her "meimei", but she say cannot la.... kaoz... cannot feel the wet abalone liao.....

after about 20 mins of rabba, managed to unload and she cleaned me with the towel loh... then told me go for facial instead of massage as say my face quite oily, so me lan lan la.... juz agree for the facial loh since my main motive is to try the "special" there, who cares about massage or facial... haha!!!!

Facial lasted for about 30 mins, with squeezing of my pimples, cleansing of my face.... then she jokingly ask me lots of stupid qns... knn talkative sia this char bo!! finally time over and off i go after paying...

Name: Never ask
Look: 7/10
Breast: C cup
figure: 6/10
HJ: 8/10
massage: never try leh
facial: "how to rate???"

damage: facial $36 + HJ $20 (she wanted $30 for HJ, but i neg til $20 so brothers out there who wana have some happeing in this shop, neg with her to becm $20.)

by the way brothers, there are 2 tui na shop at this blk, heard from one brother that the shop further down nearer to the swimming pool do not have HJ, so i did not try.. the tui na shop i try is further into the carpark, nearer to the church and shell petrol station!! have fun brother!!!

will try out more fun all the way in singapore and give brothers more FR!!!

owen10
25-01-2004, 05:57 PM
bro, yr FR was a good try for a newcomer! But i do feel u may have been shortchanged - $36 for 1/2 hr facial instead of 1 hr massage. Obviously, the facial was a much easier avenue for her to make $$$. In the 1st place is she a qualified beautician? But anyway, u did make up by neg for $20 HJ. hope u had a gd time. cheers!

lihaojun
25-01-2004, 08:01 PM
yoz bro.. maybe u r rite.... i may be shortchange for facial.. but dun care la.. haha cos i also dun really noe the rate for facial... anyway as said, i am only interested in HJ.. hehe so $$ is not a problem.. hoho... happy chionging brother... maybe if u got any other more happening place or FL or watever, can intro me... ;P
when i come across good happening place, will intro to brothers in this forum.... Stay cool Brothers!!!

pig40
25-01-2004, 10:27 PM
The correct address is Blk 332 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 #01-1897. $36 per hour including scrub/mosha. You pay $20 for half hour, $30 for 45 mins. There is a spacious shower room behind the 3rd cubicle wrapped up by curtains. They provide facial as well. XH was mentioned in another thread. Unfortunately, no hanky-panky.
The other TuiNa shop NanFang is located at the adjacent block, Blk 330. You will find another XH who is taller & fatter. No scrub here because they did not construct a shower room. Save your hard-earned money for a rainy day.

sggirls
26-01-2004, 12:43 AM
hmmmm it is strange that after we have put a negative rating to NF (Blk 330) on cleanliness, Xiao Hong & service. We have another "happening thread in Ang Mo Kio Blk 330"....hahaha

nirvana
26-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by lihaojun
yoz bro.. maybe u r rite.... i may be shortchange for facial.. but dun care la.. haha cos i also dun really noe the rate for facial... anyway as said, i am only interested in HJ.. hehe so $$ is not a problem.. hoho... happy chionging brother... maybe if u got any other more happening place or FL or watever, can intro me... ;P
when i come across good happening place, will intro to brothers in this forum.... Stay cool Brothers!!!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15599&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

LEE76
26-01-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by lihaojun
Brother, this is my 1st FR on Tui Na, so any offences or watever will be regretted ok? Thanks!!!

juz went there. the tui na shop nearest to the shell petrol station and main road. blk 330 AMK.. shop name wise i 4get liao...... but one special attraction abt tis is that there is a chinese wordings "NO SPECIAL SERVICE" written on the entrance of the tui na shop.. haha... thinking notti as read previously by brother in this forum, i went in and ask about their service.

Was greeted by a pei do mama... figure wise bit fleshy but not fat, face got the lau chio type! aske her whether got HJ or not. she say i so notti.. then she ask me to go into the shop 1st, b4 answering "YES". wahaha... wat a notti shop tis is.. so opted for 1 hr massage, and HJ....

did a HJ for me 1st, shiok sia... pull my skin and clean my head... kaoz.. but a bit pain la...

Why pain?? and how she clean ur "head"?? she suck it??? :confused:

pound
26-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by pig40
The correct address is Blk 332 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 #01-1897. $36 per hour including scrub/mosha. You pay $20 for half hour, $30 for 45 mins......They provide facial as well. XH was mentioned in another thread. Unfortunately, no hanky-panky.
The other TuiNa shop NanFang is located at the adjacent block, Blk 330. ......Save your hard-earned money for a rainy day.

both shops provide hanjy panky despite the notice pasted on the newer shop.

XH in the newer shop provides lousy service...lied that she is from Malaysia. Save your hard-earned money for a rainy day -- cant agree more!

copy
26-01-2004, 08:15 PM
cool think i shall go n try it out

copy
27-01-2004, 08:04 PM
:)

sggirls
30-01-2004, 10:00 AM
copy, i hope you did not waste your money at Blk 330. So many bros already given the thumb down.

pig40
01-02-2004, 11:28 PM
The 4 pdmms are Coco(lady boss who does facial), XiaoHong (short & sexy), XiaoHong (tall & has the potential to grow fat) & Xiao Qing(tall). The field reports are on the minus side. To patronise or not, you decide.

copy
08-02-2004, 06:02 PM
hmm..cool

little_devils
13-02-2004, 12:27 PM
any1 noe whether izit still open... i would like to try it...