PDA

View Full Version : Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ love me tender; love me sweet Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Pages : 1 [2] 3

bryan09
16-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Sis lil'tempt! PM box full liao leh, how to apply? Sad, do leave me a PM once u clear ur mail. Seriously int in applying for one! 

Danvin
16-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Any fr from Bro Hal??

anonymously-me
16-12-2009, 03:03 PM
wahhh, average 2 second per mines... u better go vietnam or cambodia and help the locals to clear mines... juz kidding :D

juz wondering wats your score for beginner and intermediat??:)

haha, it depends on the mouse i using also. if mouse sucky cannot put the flag properly then BOOM.

beginner below 10, fastest was 6 if i rem correct. intermediate below 20, fastest was 12.

wx99
17-12-2009, 01:03 AM
My Resume

Objective: Looking for a FB
Race: Chinese
Nationality: Singaporean
Ht: 172
Wt: 65
Length: 5.5 inch
Thickness: Not thin. Some say is thick. IDK
Horniness: 10/10

Pls reply if i am selected :D

Lil'Tempt
17-12-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi, sorry been kinda busy these few days... =(
anw, there would be 1 fr coming up later on. hee... for last night!
& anyone wish to meet up for dinner tonight? :p
leave a message when i'm online in the afternoon in msn.

with love,
lil'tempt

p/s: inbox still full~ no time to clear.

ah rat
17-12-2009, 07:05 AM
there would be 1 fr coming up later on. hee... for last night!

Fr and pics :p :D

kenhirai
17-12-2009, 08:47 AM
applied asap.... dunno queue no. wat le...

Desper
17-12-2009, 10:25 AM
i fit all criteria but not sure if i am eligible.. :) if interested shall we meet up and try? :)

calex
17-12-2009, 11:25 AM
waiting for your reply... sister..

sacs
17-12-2009, 12:38 PM
wahhaha! i managed to send u a pm!! :p

ralliart
17-12-2009, 05:03 PM
wahhaha! i managed to send u a pm!! :p
PM sent does not mean she will reply bro... i sent last week n yet now im still biting the durian shell... :p

lifescience
17-12-2009, 07:40 PM

with love,
lil'tempt

Will love to, but unfortunately you have not forwrd me your msn or number to contact you

Cheers

Life

geckoSG
17-12-2009, 08:32 PM
I'll be online tonight to wait for your FR... do knock on my msn ok...
And remember to wave at me later... hahaha :D

GiantBoy
17-12-2009, 08:52 PM
PM sent does not mean she will reply bro... i sent last week n yet now im still biting the durian shell... :p

Bro as times goes by the PMs will get more n more.
And the time taken to reply also increasing.
The key is patient.
Dunno who is the next lucky chap :D

AH_ken
17-12-2009, 11:11 PM

with love,
lil'tempt

can u forward me yr email add..so i can add u in msn?thxs sis

Lil'Tempt
17-12-2009, 11:15 PM
I'll be online tonight to wait for your FR... do knock on my msn ok...
And remember to wave at me later... hahaha

dear sweet neighbour, next time leave ur wireless for me to tap in leh... heheheh~ was checking for wireless network & realise yours is on. :p

Bro as times goes by the PMs will get more n more.
And the time taken to reply also increasing.
The key is patient.
Dunno who is the next lucky chap

i thot we just met for dinner? LOL

PM sent does not mean she will reply bro... i sent last week n yet now im still biting the durian shell...

i will reply to you then... right now~ :p

wx99
17-12-2009, 11:43 PM
lol. i post my resume liao, but no reply.

geckoSG
18-12-2009, 12:46 AM
kekeke, it will be lost soon, so dun miss me when my SSID is missing hor...
Waiting for your MSN chat leh... still dun wanna PM my msn har...

GiantBoy
18-12-2009, 12:55 AM
i thot we just met for dinner? LOL

We have dinner only ma;),
Bro luminor is the lucky chap not me lah.

P.S. nice chatting and dinner btw :cool:

ManInAction
18-12-2009, 03:22 AM
wow...must check this thread like checking stock market pattern....u leave it unattended for like 16 hrs..and is a big lost....dinner....tmrw big breakfast can?

GiantBoy
18-12-2009, 03:51 PM
wow...must check this thread like checking stock market pattern....u leave it unattended for like 16 hrs..and is a big lost....dinner....tmrw big breakfast can?

Yea loh bro, u have to constantly check back in case u get lucky.;)
Wondering when she is goin to write the FR :D

Merry Christmas
18-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Merry X'mas to all Bros & Sistas.

ralliart
18-12-2009, 06:42 PM
i will reply to you then... right now~ :p
hah! i knew this 借刀杀人法 will work... seeya soon temptress... :cool:

LoveThai
18-12-2009, 06:52 PM
I also never receive any reply. sob :(

Horny Rab
18-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Hi there,i am horny rab.I am game enough for u,would u like to try 5 times a nite?

kenhirai
19-12-2009, 12:18 AM

brp ralliart, i also send last week.... 12/12 also no reply..... send again ytd i think.. she hot favourite.. too many applications for her to consider..

ralliart
19-12-2009, 12:06 PM
brp ralliart, i also send last week.... 12/12 also no reply..... send again ytd i think.. she hot favourite.. too many applications for her to consider..

bro kenhirai... the key is to catch her attention in ur own unique way... be a gentleman n be humourous and cheeky. dun give her the impression u r horny (but of cuz u r! :D) or desperate (she's ur potential FB not FL :rolleyes:). showing off how good we r on bed isn't gonna make her wanna write a FR...

finally i would dare say she will definitely reciprocate if u play the game right... :cool:

xiaobin
19-12-2009, 06:03 PM
hi i try pm u.. but i dunni can u recieve.. anyway i am singaporean 25male ht 175 wt 65... maybe u can pm me am i in for it thanks..

shithead75
20-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Back from HK.... Did I miss anything???

GiantBoy
20-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Back from HK.... Did I miss anything???

Bro shithead75, think when u read thur the previous few pages, u will found out what u have missed. ;)

P.S. TS is so busy these few days, rarely seeing her posting or online.

unisim
20-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi, Send you pm....cheers!

Grunge
20-12-2009, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Lil'Tempt;4339228]Search For Fuck Buddy!!!

Here it goes: my introduction. =) i'm 22 years old, local singaporean, average height cum weight. i am on the search for long-term/short-term fuck buddy (maybe one or more, depending on the circumstance) for more sexual exploration/adventures. Are you GAME for it?

Criteria(s):
1. As long as you're a Singapore citizen. :p
2. Age between 25-38
3. Height above 1.65m/Weight below 90kg
4. Open to sexual exploration

& Last Of All...
5. Able to stimulate me mentally & physically in/out of bed... =)

I met all your criteria except my weight. Just 1 kg more :(
Can i apply.

Lil'Tempt
20-12-2009, 07:35 PM
kekeke, it will be lost soon, so dun miss me when my SSID is missing hor...
Waiting for your MSN chat leh... still dun wanna PM my msn har...

you pm me your msn then' lol

We have dinner only ma;),
Bro luminor is the lucky chap not me lah.

P.S. nice chatting and dinner btw

yup, but couldn't acc you longer cause' kinda tired that day~ let's meet up some time soon... remember what you promise me' :p i'm waiting! HEHEH...

big breakfast delivery?

My PA is looking through my inbox & will reply to potential msgs... so do send me again with a longer introduction. =)

Lil'Tempt
20-12-2009, 08:42 PM
FR for luminor

FINGERING: 8/10
- one word 'awesome' he really alternates his fingering between in/out strokes as well as circular motion within the pussy, & occasionally stimulating my clitoris during the process. we started off with him fingering me in the park, in the presence of the others. & this was what made the experience even more arousing... i was sitting on the bench with my legs wide open, & he gently eased his fingers in-between my thighs. then, he started caressing my pussy while squeezing my boobs hard at times. it was pain & pleasure combined together. & guess what? there were 2 men about a couple of meters away & pretty soon, they realized what we were up to & started glancing over at us. =p being the exhibitionist, i spread my legs even wider to let the 2 men see. my pussy was really soaking wet as his fingers buried deep within me. with each stroke he made with his fingers, i was convulsing with pleasure & excitement. i was aching for more... each time. begging him to finger me harder & harder, eventually asking him to fuck me. what i love best about his fingering was the circular & twisting motion he did gently with his fingers, touching the inner walls of my pussy. that exquisite sensation really got me addicted to his fingering skills. =D

FJ: 7/10
after some time in the open, we decided to move back to the car for more privacy. inside the car, he started flicking his tongue across & around my protuberance, with the occasionally soft sucking of my nipples. i whispered to him that i needed him now, at that very moment. so without further ado, he slide his dick right into my waiting & very wet love hole. desire was racking through my brain as he started thrusting hard & furious away inside my pussy. it was fucktastic... the only disappointing part was that he came too fast for me. how i wished i could enjoy the hard pounding a little longer' during the process.

CHEMISTRY: 8.5/10
he's a wonderful companion & a great conversationalist to have.

DOWNSIDE: too aggressive at times.

RTF: 101% of cause' he promised to make me squirt the next time round & i'm really looking forward to that. & not to mention the bdsm & a longer fuck session; all in one! what more could i want? :p hmmmm, maybe combined with a back massage would be nice. LOL'

p/s: i'm writing from my point of view' & pardon me for the short fr' cause kinda busy/lazy to write up a longer one. =) & no mention of my bbbj etc, as it's up to luminor to judge too. HEHE'

barlim21
20-12-2009, 09:22 PM
so envious.... :/

seiko_guy
20-12-2009, 09:32 PM
big breakfast delivery?

can i provide the delivery service to you?? :)

ManInAction
20-12-2009, 10:14 PM
big breakfast delivery?

No a problem Lil...I had just been accepted as a Mac delivery man...so when u want ur big breakfast to be sent :)

ManInAction
20-12-2009, 10:21 PM
can i provide the delivery service to you?? :)

Bro seiko_guy, pls dont cut Q...big breakfast is my job..maybe u can apply for pizzahut delievery man...lol..

U know why I want to sent breakfast to her, i only want to give the best to her...sent big breakfast together with a hard 2IC..morning guy stuff...lol

ManInAction
20-12-2009, 10:23 PM
FR for luminor

- one word 'awesome' he really alternates his fingering between in/out strokes as well as circular motion within the pussy, & occasionally stimulating my clitoris during the process. we started off with him fingering me in the park, in the presence of the others. & this was what made the experience even more arousing... i was sitting on the bench with my legs wide open, & he gently eased his fingers in-between my thighs. then, he started caressing my pussy while squeezing my boobs hard at times. it was pain & pleasure combined together. & guess what? there were 2 men about a couple of meters away & pretty soon, they realized what we were up to & started glancing over at us. =p being the exhibitionist, i spread my legs even wider to let the 2 men see. my pussy was really soaking wet as his fingers buried deep within me. with each stroke he made with his fingers, i was convulsing with pleasure & excitement. i was aching for more... each time. begging him to finger me harder & harder, eventually asking him to fuck me. what i love best about his fingering was the circular & twisting motion he did gently with his fingers, touching the inner walls of my pussy. that exquisite sensation really got me addicted to his fingering skills. =D

after some time in the open, we decided to move back to the car for more privacy. inside the car, he started flicking his tongue across & around my protuberance, with the occasionally soft sucking of my nipples. i whispered to him that i needed him now, at that very moment. so without further ado, he slide his dick right into my waiting & very wet love hole. desire was racking through my brain as he started thrusting hard & furious away inside my pussy. it was fucktastic... the only disappointing part was that he came too fast for me. how i wished i could enjoy the hard pounding a little longer' during the process.

RTF: 101% of cause' he promised to make me squirt the next time round & i'm really looking forward to that. & not to mention the bdsm & a longer fuck session; all in one! what more could i want? :p hmmmm, maybe combined with a back massage would be nice. LOL'

p/s: i'm writing from my point of view' & pardon me for the short fr' cause kinda busy/lazy to write up a longer one. =) & no mention of my bbbj etc, as it's up to luminor to judge too. HEHE'

Is the very first Fr on guy I read in sbf coolz....second thought..rather stress hor...if you cant performe all bros in will know....lol...

friendster
20-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Nice FR written by a lady perspective.

So envious to those who added to msn list, SIS read my previous msg some time back?

Appreciate u drop me a reply even though I am rejected. The long silent wait is "painful", although silent means ...

:p

Haruka
20-12-2009, 11:55 PM
hi gf! will u b int w ffm? me n my guy... he's ard 175, chinese and ard 80 kg... if u like excitment, he's v into it. parks, cinemas and staircases hahaha but we r looking for a female for ffm or if u've gt fb, for swing...

let us know ;)

ciao!

DemiBoy
21-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Wah... so much actions :D sent in my "resume" pretty early but no reply i guess i'm out of the league ba :p:o

xiaobin
21-12-2009, 03:09 AM
hi i am 25 male ht 175 wt 65 keen in u,. singaporean drive.. do drop me a pm thanks

ah rat
21-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Si Lil'Tempt,That time I wish I am once of the 2 men a couple of meters away. :p

Lil'Tempt
21-12-2009, 11:47 AM
can i provide the delivery service to you??

who would turn down free delivery right down to my doorstep? HAHA, but can you dress up like a delivery boy? :p

big breakfast delivery?

No a problem Lil...I had just been accepted as a Mac delivery man...so when u want ur big breakfast to be sent

Anytime! Leave me a msg with your hp. =)

Is the very first Fr on guy I read in sbf coolz....second thought..rather stress hor...if you cant performe all bros in will know....lol...

I'm sure some guys would love to know how they fare in bed as well' no point being the receiver & not the giver right? LOL...

Lil'Tempt
21-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Si Lil'Tempt,That time I wish I am once of the 2 men a couple of meters away.

How i wish you were one of the 2 guys too~ & could walk over to join in the fun... Wouldn't mind an extra hand fondling me all over~ :p

Nice FR written by a lady perspective.

So envious to those who added to msn list, SIS read my previous msg some time back?

Appreciate u drop me a reply even though I am rejected. The long silent wait is "painful", although silent means ...

Rejection? but your introduction didn't really caught my eyes. =(

WahLan
21-12-2009, 12:08 PM
better to give than recieve i believe ;)

ManInAction
21-12-2009, 12:23 PM
who would turn down free delivery right down to my doorstep? HAHA, but can you dress up like a delivery boy? :p

Anytime! Leave me a msg with your hp. =)

I'm sure some guys would love to know how they fare in bed as well' no point being the receiver & not the giver right? LOL...

Mobile Pm to u, hope u make the delivery soon...haha...

ralliart
21-12-2009, 12:54 PM

this challenge is much better than the soduku challenge... :p

Lil'Tempt
21-12-2009, 02:21 PM
this challenge is much better than the soduku challenge... :p

but i been thinking of another different challenge this time round, between the sbf guys' winner gets to meet up for drinks, chat or maybe something more... depending on the chemistry. should i? :p or anyone game for it?

see see only
21-12-2009, 02:32 PM
but i been thinking of another different challenge this time round, between the sbf guys' winner gets to meet up for drinks, chat or maybe something more... depending on the chemistry. should i? :p or anyone game for it?

Hi Sis,

Me 1st to register, got extra points bo? :D

ralliart
21-12-2009, 02:42 PM

huh... i quite like the idea... but how about this... make it the last 3 guys meet up face to face with u and have a real game on the table. winner stay

n lets call it "survivor: temptation island" :D

Nemesis_v
21-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Sis,

Sent you a more detailed intro liao. Waiting for your favourable reply. :D

GiantBoy
21-12-2009, 02:49 PM
yup, but couldn't acc you longer cause' kinda tired that day~ let's meet up some time soon... remember what you promise me' i'm waiting! HEHEH...

My PA is looking through my inbox & will reply to potential msgs... so do send me again with a longer introduction.

Eh, wat i promise ar, i forget liao wor, so many until i dun really rem all le ;)
Keep adding as the days goes by.

Dun tell me its the M@+h qns challenge ar;)
Ur idea nv fail to amaze me :cool:

Lil'Tempt
21-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi Sis,

Me 1st to register, got extra points bo?

extra shower of kisses if you win! =p

huh... i quite like the idea... but how about this... make it the last 3 guys meet up face to face with u and have a real game on the table. winner stay

n lets call it "survivor: temptation island"

that's sounds pretty good. shall work out the details tonight then~ if it really gets going, should be around the first week of january or the second~ =)

Eh, wat i promise ar, i forget liao wor, so many until i dun really rem all le.
Keep adding as the days goes by.

Dun tell me its the M@+h qns challenge ar;)
Ur idea nv fail to amaze me :cool:

Alot wor~ i'll remind you all about them tonight! & i'm still thinking whether should it be the maths challenge or a game of bridge... HAHA! i have more ideas in bed... :p waiting for you wor'

GiantBoy
21-12-2009, 03:46 PM
that's sounds pretty good. shall work out the details tonight then~ if it really gets going, should be around the first week of january or the second~ =)

Alot wor~ i'll remind you all about them tonight! & i'm still thinking whether should it be the maths challenge or a game of bridge... HAHA! i have more ideas in bed... :p waiting for you wor'

Ok u remind me but dun add liao hor if not dunno when then can finish all promises.
Then i guai guai wait for u loh.;)
Maybe i can add in more ideas for u.
Can i be the umpire for ur survivor game then :D
(Would love the idea of being umpire ^^)

bigleong
21-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Sis, u reli full of ideas!!!

Have loads of fun!

Cuntworth
21-12-2009, 06:43 PM

How abt the Amazing Race in Sillypore?? Winner get to have a wonderful nite with u ??:D

snowcap
21-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Wow , so many exciting games going on ! Btw still waiting for Lil'Tempt sis reply .. hehehe :D

Danvin
21-12-2009, 07:49 PM
How about combining two games together? Scissors Paper Stone and Snakes and Ladder (Or any suitable board game).

Instead of tossing a dice to move on the board, players will play Scissors Paper Stone, winner will get to move according to the number of fingers shown by him/her.

That is paper is 5 fingers so 5 moves, scissors is 2 fingers so 2 moves while stone give it 1 move.

Whoever completes the board wins.

awaw
21-12-2009, 08:22 PM
hahahah, i am game for you. waiting rite here.cheers!!!!!

s1a0k1a
21-12-2009, 09:03 PM
haha..i wanna play too.. lols.. can count me in?? =)

seiko_guy
21-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Bro seiko_guy, pls dont cut Q...big breakfast is my job..maybe u can apply for pizzahut delievery man...lol..

U know why I want to sent breakfast to her, i only want to give the best to her...sent big breakfast together with a hard 2IC..morning guy stuff...lol

okok.. i deliver pizza instead for her.. but still subject to her approval le... :o

ricklaw
21-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi SiS...

Wonder if u love real hard one in U even after ejaculate... my didi can serve you a "hard" time.. and i know it must be exciting tt will cum fast but there is a magic way to make u enjoy a hard longer "pumping".... my ex-FB told me mine is HARD>>> and stay very hard after i cum...

my speciality is to suck and lick...u can feel the hot tongue in your sweet lovely pussy... and the power tongue will make u feel like "licking good"

Drop u a PM of my msn and my "details" ya....

ManInAction
22-12-2009, 12:01 AM
okok.. i deliver pizza instead for her.. but still subject to her approval le... :o

All the best to ur bro..temp her with the 'hotdogs' u will be putting in ur pizza and the white colour cream sauce specially make for her....lol....

Is a pizza only for the ladies....

luminor
22-12-2009, 12:30 AM
FR for luminor

Dear Lil'Tempt a.k.a meat lover (beware.... :D),

Thanks for taking the effort in writing the FR for me, I'm sure this will be the first ever FR for a male here.. hee hee.. :p

Ok I shall do my part too but pardon me for my short FR due to being a newbie here.

Love hole : 8/10

It was tight, wet and warm pussy. That explains why I cant take it after couple hard pounding

BBBJ : 7.5/10

After our "exhibition" session, we proceed to a more secluded section of the park (before moving back to car). We sat down on the bench and continue with the fingering session. After that, she proceed to blow me in the public and she was really good at it.

Note: I know you have more to show me.. :D...look forward for the next round

sammyboy_forum
22-12-2009, 02:30 AM
*tngeh* take queue number 9288.. takes a seat and waits patiently.. :D

biatch6969
22-12-2009, 04:12 AM
deliever supper can ?

ah rat
22-12-2009, 06:51 AM
How i wish you were one of the 2 guys too~ & could walk over to join in the fun... Wouldn't mind an extra hand fondling me all over~ :p

(

Really,I so glad to hear that.Call me when u want extra hand :p :D

geckoSG
22-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Wah... Old man live so near also not such chance for action with sis... keke..
Hope sis could consider contacting the old man here for a meal...

ethanlee
22-12-2009, 02:13 PM
How about a pool competition since lil tempt is into pool nowadays?

There will be real fun.

EAN100
22-12-2009, 03:48 PM
How about a pool competition since lil tempt is into pool nowadays?

There will be real fun.

heh ... you should hook up with this chap then ...

Playing Pool Naked (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/160495-playing-pool-naked.html)

:D

kangskhan123
22-12-2009, 10:11 PM
hey i am interested in your game wanted to apply
pls msn at [email protected]

seiko_guy
22-12-2009, 10:30 PM

since the sweetie you have made this request.. how can i say no to your request... :)

seiko_guy
22-12-2009, 10:34 PM
All the best to ur bro..temp her with the 'hotdogs' u will be putting in ur pizza and the white colour cream sauce specially make for her....lol....

Is a pizza only for the ladies....

you read my mind bro... but perhaps i should do ikea delivery instead..

swedish meatballs babe?? :D

riCkyz
23-12-2009, 04:07 AM
Interested !

Lil'Tempt
25-12-2009, 03:57 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Thread be updated next week'
with more challenges coming up soon.
gonna enjoy my weekend! & hope you all enjoy urs too!

with love,
lil'tempt~

xiaosky32
25-12-2009, 04:15 AM
hi can i join in

Cuntworth
25-12-2009, 04:30 AM
Cant wait for the updates sis.... must be many happening ah :D.. too bad i cannot play the games u wanted.. :(

ManInAction
25-12-2009, 06:38 AM
Merry Christmas Lil Temp and dont forget about me hor

seiko_guy
25-12-2009, 03:07 PM
merry xmas lil'tempt!

may you have a farking good time! :D

LTN008
25-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Merry X'mas to Lil'Tempt and to all the bros out there. This is sure an thread to look out for and also participate in. X'mas and soon new year to come, time flies as we wait for the next lucky guy in the line. XD

PoorEmperor
25-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Thumbz up!!!!!!!

bigleong
26-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Sista!

Have a warm and blessed Xmas!

If ya free next week, lets go fishing.. The real deal..

alex18122003
26-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Merry Christmas to Sistas Lil'Tempt & all Bros here.

tookara
27-12-2009, 12:45 PM
early new year greetings to one and all

lifescience
27-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Merry X'mas and a happy new year to lil'temp and all bros

Cheers

Life

Ghost Kelevra
29-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Merry Xmas and have a farking good new year!!!

Cheers

Kelevra

knownl
30-12-2009, 12:49 PM
application in process. although am below age requirement ):

seiko_guy
06-01-2010, 01:29 AM
where's the princess?? happy new year and HUAT AR! :D

jayson77
06-01-2010, 03:35 AM
wow seems very hot, guess sis must be very busy with the bro here :D
Have a hottie night bro and sis :D

rh8611
08-01-2010, 09:38 PM
looking at sis Lil'Tempt pix simply make me dripping wet too.

- nose bleed
- underwear soak with pre-cum

best of all - cum in my pants..

Hooray! save up for cheonging HC and GL!! Saving all her pix for daily usage!! whooohoo~ :D

(joking)

terenceee
08-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Tempt ask me to post : If anyone wanna meet up with her and giantboy at hotel81 for some action.

Please PM her thanks !

Offer expires in an hr

all4great2
09-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Camp here for 3P action FR :D

VitaminC99
10-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Oh man, missed out the golden chance... this is so random but yet so exciting; shall camp for the next random invite! LOLx

ybb0101
10-01-2010, 11:14 AM
22 male here...hahaa

ManInAction
10-01-2010, 01:54 PM
dman...I miss the chance to deliever my Big breakfast again...

bigpenis
10-01-2010, 10:44 PM
hi girl can pm me the detail

Doublerod
11-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Hmmmm....how about a f... slave?

stonejone
11-01-2010, 01:46 AM
for your reference

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/135889-looking-pt-gf.html#post3891247

ahlongkia
11-01-2010, 12:01 PM
anybody would like to meet up for lunch now??
lol

ethanlee
17-01-2010, 11:47 AM
what happened to the lil tempt?

larry024
22-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi, i am 40years chinese. My msn is [email protected] definately make you to fantasy level.............

wwr88
22-01-2010, 06:50 PM
im 23 this yr. sent you a private message, hope you'll read it =)

samsonite
24-01-2010, 12:18 AM
hi, sent you pm already.. hoping you will reply my pm.. Cheers!!

amondevilman
24-01-2010, 02:08 PM
I am a Singaporean citizen, born and bred here...

But I am under 25yo, height below 1.65m and most importantly, i am a female :)

Anyway, when you've found your FB..... Come swing with the Colourblinds!! But if you cant wait, we can always have an FFM!!

Colourblind f

i am 24 yr old male care add me as FB thx

amondevilman
24-01-2010, 02:11 PM
I am gettign blur out by this thread if any girls wanna have orgy or FMM or FFM care add me as FB lol 24 male sg chinese email [email protected]. if got any updates let me know thx or ctc me man

Lil'Tempt
25-01-2010, 01:11 PM
i found my fuck buddy in sbf, at least for now'
but i'm still open to the idea of knowing more friends
& see if anything can proceed from there' =)

p/s: monogamy for the time being~ cheers!

DemiBoy
25-01-2010, 02:09 PM

Reapplied. you got a PM.:D

kinky
26-01-2010, 03:17 AM

Wanted to pm you but it seems like your mailbox is flooded! =)

Mind pm me your email address so we can carry on from there (if it interest you) or else i will just keep trying. =)

In the meantime, have a good time ahead!

ah rat
26-01-2010, 07:27 AM
i found my fuck buddy in sbf

Who the lucky chap :p

FantasyLife
26-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi sis, been trying to pm u for abt a mth, but ur pm is full EVERYDAY......:(
so i bo bian have to post my msn here [email protected], hope u can add me, and hope to chat with u soon...
btw i m local chinese 35yo, 178cm, 75kg

Samuelhottie
26-01-2010, 01:41 PM
hey 25 chi here with 7 inch tool and seriously good looking. do add me too: [email protected]

Lil'Tempt
26-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Who the lucky chap :p

I am fine with saying it out'
But not sure if he wanna his nick to be declared here. :p

Cuntworth
26-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I am fine with saying it out'
But not sure if he wanna his nick to be declared here. :p

Maybe u can ask him first b4 declaring his nick here.. he 1 lucky chap! :D

Reefz
26-01-2010, 08:29 PM
I guess its not really abt luck, its more on chemistry n skillz.......

WildOats
27-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Hi Sweety,
Miss out on all your games as I've been busy. Guess timing is not right huh? Anyway, like you said. We can still be friends and see what comes out of it. Right?
Available for chats and coffee if you like.
PM me.
Live and Love

rockkia
27-01-2010, 04:03 AM
Hi my name is Patrick and im 27yrs old, i look fit and im 1.71m tall. i just roke off from a long and draggy 7yrs relationship and im horny and very adventurous. I wasnt able to find a gal whom is willing to try all sorts of things with me and its very disheartening to remain what i am cause its also quite tough to find a gal whom can enjoy sex as much as me. I dont mind to be a long term fun buddy as long as we can be happy. I hope to hear from you soon my email:[email protected]

rockkia
27-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi my name is Patrick and im 27yrs old, i look fit and im 1.71m tall. i just roke off from a long and draggy 7yrs relationship and im horny and very adventurous. I wasnt able to find a gal whom is willing to try all sorts of things with me and its very disheartening to remain what i am cause its also quite tough to find a gal whom can enjoy sex as much as me. I hope to hear from you soon my email is : [email protected]

xiaosprayer
27-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Hey Dear..

Congrats on geting your fb here.

I'm not so regular in sbf orgy section (even though that's wat i really hope to do) so din notice your posting for a man.

At the same time i'm not a good lookig person.. not a sweet talker as well.. Juz a very typical guy. But with a bigger dick, higher sex drive, non-stop stamina and Wilder fantasy.

You're really the kind of ger i'm lookig for. Wild, open, curious and adventurous. I really hope to be given a chance.. See if chemistry develops.. See if i can give u the orgasm and squirt that u like.. I'm lookin for a master and looking to be one also.. Hope you can consider..

I'm ben
27 this yr
i drive
stays west side
172cm/78kg i'm flabby
7inch.. Which can do 6 times a nite yet cravin for more
i'm lookin forward to have a ger who's willin to be my fuck buddy, willin to try lots of diff stunts.. Which i really tink we can have lots of fun

Please pm me if u're interest to try me out..
we can exch contact from there

really hope to hear from u soon.. =)

Lil'Tempt
27-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Here's my email~ if anyone else wanna chat with me'
if you managed to intrigue me, who knows?
[email protected]

lawrence78
29-01-2010, 04:22 AM
add u liao, just waiting for the chance nia

lla23
29-01-2010, 12:24 PM
hey, just added u..see u online

[email protected]

ManInAction
31-01-2010, 01:37 AM
was in china for the past 13 days, cant logged into sbf from there....congra sis, so i still can sent my big breakfast to u as a friend rite.....:):)

skw8082009
31-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Search For Fuck Buddy!!!

Here it goes: my introduction. =) i'm 22 years old, local singaporean, average height cum weight. i am on the search for long-term/short-term fuck buddy (maybe one or more, depending on the circumstance) for more sexual exploration/adventures. Are you GAME for it?

Criteria(s):
1. As long as you're a Singapore citizen. :p
2. Age between 25-38
3. Height above 1.65m/Weight below 90kg
4. Open to sexual exploration

& Last Of All...
5. Able to stimulate me mentally & physically in/out of bed... =)

You can start applying by pming me,
I will try my best to reply ASAP.

For those who just want to have a quick fuck, i am not what you're looking for. There's other threads out there more catered to your type. =) I am frank & sarcastic if there's a need to be. So for those who can't handle fire or challenges, please don't come near me too. HAHA!

P/S: hi to all my ole' friends! =)

BTW, here's the links to some of my pics. will try to update more if possible...
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/DSC00051i-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32231-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32230-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32232-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32236-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32234-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32233-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32245-1.jpg

yes!!! i wan to try to please u!!!! pm me yr ctc. my hp no. 83498911

whenwhen
31-01-2010, 10:04 PM
yes!!! i wan to try to please u!!!! pm me yr ctc. my hp no. 83498911

i am from police dept, your hp being monitor. hehe

Cum_Luver
31-01-2010, 10:25 PM
[email protected]

i like your signature...:p

Ghost Kelevra
01-02-2010, 04:07 AM
[email protected]

added you already sis waiting to chat with you

Lil'Tempt
02-02-2010, 02:54 AM
i like your signature...:p

thanks sweetie~ :p

p/s: hope to chat with those interested parties in msn soon' nitez~
or u can always date me out for a drink or two' =)

zron.45
02-02-2010, 09:33 AM

:D Temptress.... Tons of people are waiting to date you, me included. BTW, added you too. hope to cya online soon. :p

Digistras
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Hi Sis Lil'Tempt,

Added u ([email protected]) on MSN already. Hope to c u online soon. Take care sis!!!

Cheers!!! :D

BBlick
02-02-2010, 11:47 PM

Yes, please tell me how can I date u out for drinks :D Like to make you happy and high :D:p

eating
02-02-2010, 11:49 PM

Woo Sis so daring, like to please u and eat u :p How to contact you tks!

zron.45
03-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Woo Sis so daring, like to please u and eat u :p How to contact you tks!

Shows that you simply never read the thread....

Lil'Tempt
03-02-2010, 03:46 PM

:p ya lo~ didnt even make the effort of reading.
alright, this thurs im free for dinner... who wanna?

tootoo
03-02-2010, 03:53 PM
so many ppl here wanna to .... this sweet lady, but wonder any man here got an sweet time with this sweet lady yet?

Lil'Tempt
03-02-2010, 03:57 PM

so many ppl here wanna to .... this sweet lady, but wonder any man here got an sweet time with this sweet lady yet?

i met up 4 guys from here~ =)
& if u did read, u will know who i met along the way...
& currently, 1 is my fb & i am learning to be monogamous. LOL~

biatch6969
03-02-2010, 04:02 PM
come come~ thursday dinner with Lil Tempt~ any1 ?

Liquid
03-02-2010, 04:33 PM
How about today dinner? LoL.

blood481
03-02-2010, 04:58 PM
i wan dinner ..

zron.45
03-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Nobody take Q num yet?? I assume my Q Ticket is 1?? :p

razer123
03-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Haha, I wanna queue also....:)

bleuwings
03-02-2010, 08:04 PM
:p ya lo~ didnt even make the effort of reading.
alright, this thurs im free for dinner... who wanna?

i wana....:D

DemiBoy
03-02-2010, 09:15 PM

Added you liao :p

Physicz
04-02-2010, 02:03 AM
I wanna go for dinner too! Am I invited ? :cool:

ManInAction
05-02-2010, 01:33 AM
Oh man..i miss the chance of senting the Mac on thursday for dinner again...sianz...U want it on Sat ?

Lil'Tempt
05-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Oh man..i miss the chance of senting the Mac on thursday for dinner again...sianz...U want it on Sat ?

Sat, i shld be in town for movie. =)
Have a date with my current fb.

p/s: you can try catching me in bugis tomorrow... i be there having dinner~ =p with 2 sbf folks and my girlfriend. see yar'

You're interesting... nice thread title! attracts even, me to come in to take a look. =)

great that it interests u, porn_appetit...
i'm constantly checking out the girls in ur stable as well. LOL'
they look so sexy & alluring' :p

IHeartFL
05-02-2010, 03:41 AM
Am i too late to join in the que, damm it:mad:

HouTanzhang
05-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Wow, nice thread and nice girl....

kougaiji
06-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Hihi,

New to this tread, seen the requirements for your buddy search. Does appearance play a part, I consider myself average type of guy...So don really have much confidence if i can meet your "needs" haha but love to try..

No hurries, i added you in msn, lets start off by just chatting first.. hope to start a conversation with you soon..and hope i am not too boring for you...cheers :)

razer123
06-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Am I privileged enough to join in this supper/msn chat circle thinggie as well? :p

razer123
06-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi, I've messaged you as well but got no reply...:(

Was wondering if I didn't meet the requirements. Anyway, I've added you on MSN as well and am awaiting for your reply! No hurries but it'll be great if we start off by chatting and probably meet up for supper? Cheers and take care!

samanthajane
08-02-2010, 11:30 AM
interested in girls? pm me :)

kzcxsg
08-02-2010, 08:28 PM
special delivery! please pm me to receive:)

devilbiker
09-02-2010, 02:04 AM
oh no..

came too late..

Bastard
09-02-2010, 02:12 AM
hey do u club? free on this 12th???

The_Chef
09-02-2010, 02:59 AM
interested in girls? pm me :)

Who ain't interested? ;)

The_Chef
09-02-2010, 03:03 AM
You're interesting... nice thread title! attracts even, me to come in to take a look. =)

great that it interests u, porn_appetit...
i'm constantly checking out the girls in ur stable as well. LOL'
they look so sexy & alluring' :p

Thks! Looking forward to your bookings... :rolleyes:;)

It will be even more fun, if you attempt to book me instead.

euphron
09-02-2010, 05:55 PM
hey lil ms temptation.
haf tried to pm u seeking for some attention but to no avail.
maybe i've used e wrong words and method lol. or maybe ur simply flooded with 2 many bros asking for ur attention. anyways, long time no see :D
busy with cny preparations already or smth??
sent u a pm. catch up soon ^^ :p

euphron
09-02-2010, 06:08 PM
awww. u've been away for quite sometime, since xmas and new year.
many of us bros including myself didnt get e chance to "follow up" with u during tt period. =(

how's life for u lil ms temptation. i bet e sex's still good. haha
gonna try my luck pm-ing u again. keep in touch or smth when u return aight
tata~ :D

hermit1313
09-02-2010, 07:07 PM
wah u such a hot topic here hope i am not too late to apply... but for some reasons cant pm u... maybe u can pm my ur email i write to u abit abt me :)

Lil'Tempt
10-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Thks! Looking forward to your bookings... :rolleyes:;)

It will be even more fun, if you attempt to book me instead.

That would have to be up to my fb's decision then, since i'm more into MMF~ :p

hey do u club? free on this 12th???

12th would be in marina' & some drinking. sorry so don't think can join...

p/s: thanks for the meet-up that nite, alexing~ was nice chilling out with yar & thanks for the red wine... =)

sam782003
10-02-2010, 07:46 AM
That would have to be up to my fb's decision then, since i'm more into MMF~ :p

12th would be in marina' & some drinking. sorry so don't think can join...

p/s: thanks for the meet-up that nite, alexing~ was nice chilling out with yar & thanks for the red wine... =)

Hi Lil'Tempt, your pm full. Sam here. Contact me at [email protected] if u free for a chat. Cheers

zron.45
10-02-2010, 10:18 AM
That would have to be up to my fb's decision then, since i'm more into MMF~

12th would be in marina' & some drinking.

LiL Tempt,
You're back, but i realise the time apart is getting longer. :( Your Inbox still full, I'd already PMed you sometime back. Got a reply then you found your FB... sob... sob.... still wish you happiness and sextisfied always lah. :D u still got my ctc? can go for dinner anytime. :p

euphron
10-02-2010, 01:23 PM
yeah balls. guess shes busy wif her newfound love/sex life and all :D
haha, just hafta accept our/my fate and destiny. lol
jk ;D

anyways, to all bros and our dear ms lil tempt, enjoy ur valentine with tt special some1 and haf a fruitful CNY ^^

p.s. any clues to get hold of tt much sought after msn email of urs lil temptress? ;P

Lil'Tempt
10-02-2010, 01:57 PM
LiL Tempt,
You're back, but i realise the time apart is getting longer. :( Your Inbox still full, I'd already PMed you sometime back. Got a reply then you found your FB... sob... sob.... still wish you happiness and sextisfied always lah. :D u still got my ctc? can go for dinner anytime. :p

of cause' busy with cny preparation & shopping etc. =) i did message u back... hope u got my hp no' i be free only after cny... unless u wanna join me & my fb for uk funfair on friday. lol' :p

BigBoy2
10-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I posted, I PMed, and I got replied then all of a sudden FB found....... just hope that your application is still open, as I felt that there are more out there you could explore....... I am still keen.

ManInAction
11-02-2010, 01:05 PM
of cause' busy with cny preparation & shopping etc. =) i did message u back... hope u got my hp no' i be free only after cny... unless u wanna join me & my fb for uk funfair on friday. lol' :p

i dont mind to join...can i? i sms u & u never reply me too...sad

zron.45
11-02-2010, 02:33 PM
of cause' busy with cny preparation & shopping etc. =) i did message u back... hope u got my hp no' i be free only after cny... unless u wanna join me & my fb for uk funfair on friday. lol'

Yep, got yr message. :D No prob lah, anytime also can. Got buy ba-kua anot? Shun Bian buy for me can? Everytime I see the queue I U-turn liao. I mean the Lin Zhi Yuan ba-kua. Can go up to 50m wan lor....

Buy a matching pair of Killer Red panties and Bra for CNY hor. If u wan can take pic and kill some of us here also. I be 1st to die from nose bleed.

UK funfair ah? I wait for both of u in the ghost house lor... when i groupe your mei mei, u can groupe yr FB's didi. :p kidding lah, dun wana spoil your fun. you have a great evening on Fri, keep in touch.

... ... ... touch.... touch.... ... ... ... touch... kekekeke.... ya, touch....

razer123
11-02-2010, 03:21 PM
=( No reply from Miss Temp as well.....Guess I'm not qualified.....But I'll really like to join u guys sometime say at marina bay for a drink or two since I stay nearby...

seiko_guy
14-02-2010, 02:26 PM
wishing lil' tempt and all the samsters gong xi fa cai!

more fuck and more fb!

HUAT ARH!:D

lim85
14-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Where is the uk funfair held this yr? I miss it very much

asiannewyorker
16-02-2010, 12:28 PM
I'd love to join the fun too..
Count me in if you haven't been able to find the right guy..

Happy CNY to everyone.

Lil'Tempt
18-02-2010, 03:19 AM
Where is the uk funfair held this yr? I miss it very much

it's held at the floating platform, nearest mrt is cityhall' =)
went there last friday, & i think i'm getting old. LOL...
sit the bumper rides twice nia & ache for 2 days plus. :p
it will be till 20feb' so still can head down to see.

ANW, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL BROS! HUAT AR!!!

alex18122003
18-02-2010, 03:31 AM
ANW, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL BROS! HUAT AR!!!

Happy New Year To Sistas Lil'Tempt

handcell
18-02-2010, 03:56 AM
sis .. PM u but neber reply leh ........... HAPPY CNY to u ....

Rain-Men
21-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Hi sis li temp...happy CNY and huat ar!

Ha..haven't lost that mysterious seductive charms that seems to able to bring all guys on their knees...(with out dicky in a "smart" salute)..hail our dear queen...anyway kind of prefer your old nickie..glamourist..perhaps due to it having close associations to a song...one way or another...good to have you back!

Would sure love to be in your queue as well if applications are still open..:D

zron.45
08-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Sis Tempt,

Where have you gone? So long never online de?:p

pcms111
08-03-2010, 08:50 PM
i think i meet all your requirment.

uvlex
08-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh the UK fun fare is here? Didn't realise that they still have it nowadays

notfabian
09-03-2010, 03:04 PM
hi.. can i apply? :)

AbkSky
13-03-2010, 06:35 AM
can i still apply now? haha

joefizzo
13-03-2010, 11:40 AM
i'm interested if e post is still vacant.. :D
pm aite..

pinoytambay
13-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi Lil,

Your Pm is full so I just write here. You sound like a awesome girl. Not only are smart and witty but you hot also. Well I'm Filipino and I am not sure if you take on other races. I'm looking for something other than a ONS which is what your looking for also as I read through your thread.

So what can I say that will make you choose me over all the other brothers here who Pm you? Hmmm not really too sure. One thing I am honest and am a pleaser. I don't mind not cumming as long as I can satisfy my partner. I know sounds like a tall order sometimes. But I work hard.

I am not really too sure what to say anymore. But if your interested reply to my Pm and I will send you my contacts. In the meantime you can hit me on my YM ([email protected]).

Here is hoping to hear from you,
pinoytambay

lkckc
13-03-2010, 12:09 PM
still valid?

I would like to apply too :D..Maybe we can meet up for drinks and see we comfort which each other :P

weizishu
13-03-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm also interested.
Can i apply?

ah rat
14-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Sis Lil'Tempt,where are U :p :D

smokyluke
14-03-2010, 07:50 AM
email me: [email protected] u wud not regret ;)

makesnosense
14-03-2010, 12:23 PM
tried to pm you but your inbox is full alr.

so sorry, but i tried.

CIM_lover
15-03-2010, 12:28 AM
hey there sis,

can i apply to be your long term fb? I do not know if i am what u are looking for in terms of stimulation. but we have to try to find out. Game for it? ;)

I'm 1.82m, 75kg, gym alot, chinese but suck at speaking mandarin, 25 years old and average looking.

pm me if interested.

:D

torackham
15-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Hi there :)

I am 22 this year and I am looking for a long-term fb. 170cm @ 60kg. Pm me if youre interested and we can always meet up for dinner first :)

Lil'Tempt
15-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Sis Lil'Tempt,where are U :p :D

sweetie, i'm here~ been really tied up for weeks and only this week, i be kinda free. but sad to say, i have to abstain from alcohol and partying for the week. =( so how have u been?

or rather how have all the bros in here been? so anyone wanna catch dinner probably early next week? do let me know...

see yar~ :p

WhamBamTYM
15-03-2010, 10:49 PM
sweetie, i'm here~ been really tied up for weeks and only this week, i be kinda free. but sad to say, i have to abstain from alcohol and partying for the week. =( so how have u been?

or rather how have all the bros in here been? so anyone wanna catch dinner probably early next week? do let me know...

see yar~ :p

Hey babe, my timing on msn never seems to work out since I don't see you online, but I get to see the updates on how you beat the guys at the games. let me know when you wanna have dinner.

desmond8999
15-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Can I be part of the process?

zron.45
16-03-2010, 01:16 PM
or rather how have all the bros in here been? So anyone wanna catch dinner probably early next week? Do let me know...

See yar~ :p

me !!!!! :d

ah rat
17-03-2010, 07:27 AM

Hi My Dearest,nice to get reply from u.Are u having code red :D
And always here to see any lobang :p

Lil'Tempt
11-05-2010, 02:10 PM
i'm back! anyone care for dinner? =D

BigBoy2
11-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Me me..... Can I since take "Q" number for a long long time liao.

suaveguy28
11-05-2010, 02:37 PM

can i queue for tml dinner? i am free :D

lawrence78
11-05-2010, 02:44 PM

Well sis, with your post many eople will be queuing up. i shall join in the queue then. Lets see who will be the lucky guy.

Rexsterz
11-05-2010, 03:54 PM

Hmmm, its almost 4 pm and getting ready to rain, kinda lovely weather to snaggle in bed, lazy Tues, anyway, of cos I would opt for dinner with u . So dinner still on?

P.S. One could always hv more than 1 dinner per night, lol

Cheers

Rexsterz:)

ah rat
11-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Sis, just dinner.Any other activity :p :D

calex
11-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Sis, just dinner.Any other activity :p :D

Bro ah rat, You can bring sis lil'tempt to arcade and catch some soft toy bah or play some jukeboxx..

ah rat
12-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Bro ah rat, You can bring sis lil'tempt to arcade and catch some soft toy bah or play some jukeboxx..

If got chance to date her,I want to neh something soft and she want to play something hard :p :D

firejalan
12-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi

Lil'Tempt,
I ve been stuck in a super boring conf, dry subjects, boring speakers who mumble to themselves
luckily today is the last day.

This week would be great if I can make a new friend.
Possible for me to know you better?
Would like to ve dinner w you, if it is not too late. :)
I m 34, chinese.
e-mail [email protected]

firejalan
12-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Hi

Lil'Tempt,
I ve been stuck in a super boring conf, dry subjects, boring speakers who mumble to themselves
luckily today is the last day.

This week would be great if I can make a new friend.
Possible for me to know you better?
Would like to ve dinner w you, if it is not too late. :)
I m 34, chinese.
e-mail [email protected]

ZanX
12-05-2010, 11:03 AM

Hi, more than glad to have a dinner and hang out partner and we see how the chemisty takes us .. I am 28 m Chinese ..I can be reached at [email protected] ... hope to hear from u :)

passionguy
13-05-2010, 11:15 AM
hi sweetie,

hope my application to be your long time partner isnt too late.

am a chinese guy at the age of 28.

you can reach me at

[email protected]

hope to hear from you soon

cumhere
13-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Im game if you are~
I suit your requirements enough to apply...

PM me if you are game~ (for dinner)

whitestar
13-05-2010, 08:18 PM
hi! i'm 27 but i'm only 165. Not experience in bed tts why i'm msging u! If u interested to explore wif me.. do pm me! =)

sacs
13-05-2010, 10:42 PM
lil'tempt, is ur email also ur msn? :)

papp
13-05-2010, 11:34 PM

Saw lots of didi hard lao after that open invitation for shoot. lot of guys queuing here loving u, but u never reward back, heart broken ...

yoyolick
14-05-2010, 05:07 PM
hihi i,m 30,
add me to ur msn
[email protected]...
we can chat here n arrange meet up...

firejalan
14-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Hi

Lil'Tempt,

e-mail [email protected]

sorry i got typo

it is [email protected]

jamesdeb
15-05-2010, 04:23 AM
hi,interested in getting to noe u better...can ctc mi at 94477115 or email me at [email protected] btw i'm 24/m/chi/183cm/71kg..hope to hear from u soon.

stankaiser
15-05-2010, 12:19 PM
hey sweetie... count me in k...

Francis Ng Wee
16-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi My LAdy...I Also looking for a FuckBuddy...Hope i Have A Chance... 23 Male Chinese

unknownered
17-05-2010, 07:51 AM
me 2 cutie:) pm me!

slash6969
17-05-2010, 01:56 PM
do caucasian work for you?

kenjilovepussy
17-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Hi baby..can i join u n have your ctc?thanks..

miee
22-05-2010, 09:47 PM
me too me too :)

lov3r
24-05-2010, 04:21 AM
HELLO. do send me your contact number. and you won't regret it. Trust me. i tell you more detail after that.

lov3r
24-05-2010, 04:24 AM
HELLO. do send me your contact number. and you won't regret it. Trust me. i tell you more detail after that. :)

Lil'Tempt
25-05-2010, 12:07 AM
anyone wanna meet up dinner on tues night? which is tomorrow. leave me a msg & i'll get back to you. =)

sentsggirls
25-05-2010, 12:13 AM
hope you get a nice guy for your date :)

GTR34NurSpecII
26-05-2010, 01:05 AM
anyone wanna meet up dinner on tues night? which is tomorrow. leave me a msg & i'll get back to you. =)

I would love to take u out for dinner, but a pity I'm not in the country.

Have fun.

passionguy
26-05-2010, 10:49 AM
care to have a wonderful moment?

contact me at

[email protected]

izzx11
26-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Hope you had a good dinner last night. Most importantly hope the guy whom met you brought you to have good food. Cheers

townbear
27-05-2010, 05:11 AM
try me! i fit all ur criteria=]

Mai tu_liao
28-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Hi sweetie,

Could u pm me your contact or perhaps e mail? would luv 2 get in touch wif u... U sound like u live for the thrill n excitement ;)

miee
28-05-2010, 07:28 PM
can i can i :p

undertaker18
31-05-2010, 04:42 PM
me me me
wahahhaa

Garius
31-05-2010, 07:24 PM
hi there!! i am a local chinese standing at 1.86m tall and weighing at 80kg. would love to know you better if possible before anything happens. please reply me if you are keen. cheers, Gary

huntingmilfs
10-06-2010, 05:14 AM
In reply to ur ad... Im Nash. 24 years. Mix blood malay and chinese. Handsome. Fair. Tall at 1.78m. Drop me an email to [email protected] so we can get to know each other better. Cheers! (",)

kdulaw
10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi, can i apply?

yaybaby
10-06-2010, 10:45 PM
crap. fail the age requirement. 20 only though. but ain't a fail looker. hahaha. hope i'm lucky? LOL!

hhtan
11-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi i'm a very sincere guy requesting being your fb:)
my name is Ron ,21c single and still a virgin:(:(
I might be young, but im sure i can make you feel like you are once a virgin. i will shower you with my loves(L) hahas hope you can teach me some stuff too:).
if you are interested can add me up in msn? [email protected]
Hopeing your sweetest reply!

hhtan
11-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Hi i'm a very sincere guy requesting to be your fb:)
My name is Ron ,21c single and still a virgin:(Hope you dont mind my inexperience. i can make you feel young and once a virgin again:) i apprecirate your reply .
hahas hope you can teach me some stuff too!:).
if you are interested can add me up in msn? [email protected]

Zizou88
14-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi requesting to b ur FB
Donny,21 would do my best to pleasure u on n off the bed
My email is [email protected]
hope to hear from u soon

Zizou88
14-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Hi Requesting to b ur FB
Donny 21 would do my best to pleasure u on n off the bed
my email is [email protected]
hope 2 hear from u soon

heartbroken
15-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Oh dear what have i been missing out? Hellooo :p

dreamerz
15-06-2010, 02:31 AM
hey add mi in drop me a mail at [email protected]

BigBoa
16-06-2010, 07:08 PM
You like tall well endowed Ang Moh as well? If so, drop me a note! ;-)

Lil'Tempt
07-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi! I'm Back...
meet up for dinner, anyone? :p
& let's see how things proceed on from there...

Iwaotoko
07-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Hi there, i would like to know u better?

would u p/m me your ctc n i get back to you soonest. Because im not sure if your inbox is full as i cant send a msg. >.<VV

Valbolski
07-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Yoo babe,

Hope u send me a message. Cheers!

Iwaotoko
07-03-2011, 02:44 PM
hai~~~

i've text you.

skinnyboy86
07-03-2011, 03:43 PM
hey pm-ed u :)

Cybertom
07-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi I am Thomas from HK...just PM you..waiting for your reply..;)

honda81234
08-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Hi! I'm Back...
meet up for dinner, anyone? :p
& let's see how things proceed on from there...

When do you wanna meet up for dinner?