PDA

View Full Version : My appointment with a 23 year old was replaced with her 31 year old sister!

poonani
01-12-2009, 11:36 AM
For your information only. Please do not PM for contacts – it is embedded in the FR.

I had an appointment with 23 year old Yu Rou, but her 31 year old sister turned up, saying YR’s boyfriend was in town, so couldn’t come. (Is it a sales tactic? But she said her sister was more pretty, so I guess I have to call again.) [nine]

The facts:

Name: Siew Win (?) (my pinyin sucks, thanks to LKY’s botched education priorities)

Look: 6/10 for face – actually not bad – ten years ago she would have been a top babe at Velvet. [seven]

Body: Long hair. Slim. C breasts, quite soft. Light brown nipples. No ass. [four]

Cunt: Shaven, smooth, smooth. Clean, no smell. Nice and tight. Once you spread that cunt, huge surplus of pink meat. [six]

Service: You have to take the initiative. Experienced fake GFE lover. Does all positions. [three]

Price: Heavily reduced from her quote of $80, because I gung-ho and said they played me out. If it wasn’t for the reduced price, she would have been dismissed.[seven]

[three]

hamsapkwai
01-12-2009, 11:42 AM
bro give u full marks for being so ingenious:D

VanGogh
01-12-2009, 11:46 AM
LOL.... luckily the replacement was ok.. .

yongzhen
01-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Name: Siew Win (?) (my pinyin sucks, thanks to LKY’s botched education priorities)

Bro, think u see too much hokkien dramas.
Thats not han yu pin yin.
Thats hokkien pin yin.:p

ol'coyote
01-12-2009, 03:15 PM
agree wif hamsapkwai...
very creative FR...

MassageLuver
01-12-2009, 07:17 PM
agree wif hamsapkwai...
very creative FR...
ol'coyote strikes again?

kekeke

poonani
02-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Finally:

Please don’t PM for contact – I got her contact directly from the famous Leicester Palace blog from Bro SOHC52

The facts:

Name: Yu Rou

Look: Photo of body is accurate. 7 / 10 for face – attractive, but has about 5 blemishes from zits.

Body: Long hair. Quite tall and got long legs. B breasts, quite soft and shrunken - most likely from breastfeeding. Light brown nipples. Very beautiful, well-shaped ass.

Cunt: Quite hairy pubes. Clean, no smell. Nice and tight.

Service: Standard blow and fuck, nothing out of the ordinary.

Price: as per blog

Joris
02-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Salute bro, for the spirit of sharing:)

Dell
02-12-2009, 10:04 PM
BEWARE!! MR DIRECTOR(MASSAGELUVER/SUCKERll)

MASSAGELUVER,SUCKERII,HOON DAN,MURALI
ARE THE SAME CLONE / GANG

You starts to TALK COCK ON MY POST then OPEN ANOTHER POST AND CHANGED HON KOON NAME TO XIAO PING AND STARTS PROMOTING HER AS MASSAGE GIRL ONLY

So you think you're GOD AH TRYING TO CHANGE HER FROM AN FL TO A MASSAGE GIRL DECEIVING SAMSTER THERE THAT SHE ONLY DO MASSAGE AND HJ AND TELL SAMSTER THAT THEY CANNOT TOUCH HERE CANNOT TOUCH THERE

YOU DAMN FREE AT HOME MIGHT AS WELL DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL

I DO HK RAW, YOU SEE AH!!! MR DIRECTOR

YOU ALSO LICK HK PUSSY MEANING YOU ATE MY SPERM ALREADY LOH SO DOES THAT TASTE GOOD I THINK YOUR APPETITE INCREASE.

YOU ARE JUST A LOSER SPREADING UNTURE STORIES ABOUT HK OR JUST ANOTHER SOUR GRAPES WHO SHE REFUSES TO SERVE YOU, HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER!!!

PLEASE DON'T SPREAD UNTRUE STORIES WITH YOUR GREAT IMAGINATION AND DISGRACE YOURSELF

FOR YOUR INFO I AM STILL STUCK AT FOREIGN GROUND WON'T BE BACK UNTILL LATE NEXT YEAR.

DELL