PDA

View Full Version : Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

69Sniper
01-12-2009, 10:07 AM
hello brudders :p

there was an old thread on sabah KK but seems to have disappeared leh???:confused:

seems dat KK not too popular here.. i went to hotspa last month got 3 new prc but not too experienced......:(

ani other updates please???:D

andyk
01-12-2009, 10:32 AM
hello brudders

there was an old thread on sabah KK but seems to have disappeared leh???

seems dat KK not too popular here.. i went to hotspa last month got 3 new prc but not too experienced......:(

ani other updates please???:D

=> Wa BRO....Good timing because my buddy was juz suggesting that we make a trip there for GOLF !!!....But of course we need some interesting entertainment too !!!....Can U share share please ???

Cheers !!!
Andyk :)

69Sniper
01-12-2009, 10:50 AM
=> Wa BRO....Good timing because my buddy was juz suggesting that we make a trip there for GOLF !!!....But of course we need some interesting entertainment too !!!....Can U share share please ???

Cheers !!!
Andyk

u can try hotspa at beverly :p, but take care brudder cos hotspa always kena raid :(

another place is their red light bandaran berjaya area got FL hanging ard but take care again of ur belongings ;) make sure u can spek bahasa cos they cant spek england....:D

andyk
01-12-2009, 03:58 PM
u can try hotspa at beverly , but take care brudder cos hotspa always kena raid

another place is their red light bandaran berjaya area got FL hanging ard but take care again of ur belongings ;) make sure u can spek bahasa cos they cant spek england....:D

=> Wa BRO...dun sound so safe la !!!....Too stressful to enjoy !!! :(

Maybe there are "Underground OKTs" that can arrange Hotel Delivery ???....Liked in KL ???

69Sniper
02-12-2009, 02:14 PM
=> Wa BRO...dun sound so safe la !!!....Too stressful to enjoy !!! :(

Maybe there are "Underground OKTs" that can arrange Hotel Delivery ???....Liked in KL ???

actualli the old kk thread got some1 posted okt num for filipino but now the thread gone oready......:(

69Sniper
21-12-2009, 11:27 AM
ani body got ani kind updates on KK scene???:p

going there in abt 1.5 mths time so wana kno if got any updates or changes.....:p

andyk
21-12-2009, 11:56 AM

going there in abt 1.5 mths time so wana kno if got any updates or changes.....:p

=> Yo BRO...Recently my good buddy was there for a BIZ trip...and they checked out tis Strawberry KTV...and his FR was there were many pretty PRC SYTs there !!!....and their quality was above average !!!...So we are planning for a Golf Holiday there next year !!!...Play the Top 3 Golf Course,Enjoy the Fresh Seafood especially the "Sea Chicken Fish"...and then Strawberry Club every nite !!!....:D

garung
21-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Ask me la I now live in Sabah...

69Sniper
21-12-2009, 04:31 PM
=> Yo BRO...Recently my good buddy was there for a BIZ trip...and they checked out tis Strawberry KTV...and his FR was there were many pretty PRC SYTs there !!!....and their quality was above average !!!...So we are planning for a Golf Holiday there next year !!!...Play the Top 3 Golf Course,Enjoy the Fresh Seafood especially the "Sea Chicken Fish"...and then Strawberry Club every nite !!!....:D

thank u brudder but muchi prefer their local kadazans leh, dowan go all the way to east malaysia to makan chinese food also......:p unless local chinese than largi better......:p

SuciBottle
21-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi bros...

Kk got lots of plc to go mah..can try a plc near the big round about. Mostly pinoy n prc in KK, but....if you got skills, and knw where to go...you can get local...how bout we exchnge info, cos i will be goin to Spore soon n need info or cheong partner in spore. BUt if you really wanna cheong..go LABUAN!!

So far, PM some bros and ask for help, but no reply. I mite be a newbie in SBF, cos i nvr check dis site out before...im more in the WSG & International sex guide forum and i seldom go spore, so i nvr tot abt dis site b4.

andyk
22-12-2009, 10:17 AM
thank u brudder but muchi prefer their local kadazans leh, dowan go all the way to east malaysia to makan chinese food also......:p unless local chinese than largi better......:p

=> Liked they always say "No Fish,No Prawn,Anything Goes !"....But over @ KK...there's plentiful of fresh seafood there !!!...Of course,i totally agreed with U that "when we travel anywhere liked KL,Bangkok,Jakarta,Hong Kong...it's better to enjoy local babes !!!"....But sometimes it's only a short trip there...and unless U will making regular travels there...then it may be a good idea to get to know liked Cosmetic Sales Gals or OLs or Students...to make the trip a more enjoyable !!!....;)

69Sniper
29-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi bros...

Kk got lots of plc to go mah..can try a plc near the big round about. Mostly pinoy n prc in KK, but....if you got skills, and knw where to go...you can get local...how bout we exchnge info, cos i will be goin to Spore soon n need info or cheong partner in spore. BUt if you really wanna cheong..go LABUAN!!

So far, PM some bros and ask for help, but no reply. I mite be a newbie in SBF, cos i nvr check dis site out before...im more in the WSG & International sex guide forum and i seldom go spore, so i nvr tot abt dis site b4.

hello abang :p singapor veri easi too chiong, cos all info inside the other threads leh, dun tink u need little me leh, labuan i go few times oready but mostly philipinos leh, tinkin to get kadazans in kk but dowan to go too sleazy place becos of safety:o

wats dat place u say huh abang, the roundabout 1????:p

69Sniper
29-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Ask me la I now live in Sabah...

okie dokie i ask u :p

69Sniper
29-12-2009, 05:38 PM
=> Liked they always say "No Fish,No Prawn,Anything Goes !"....But over @ KK...there's plentiful of fresh seafood there !!!...Of course,i totally agreed with U that "when we travel anywhere liked KL,Bangkok,Jakarta,Hong Kong...it's better to enjoy local babes !!!"....But sometimes it's only a short trip there...and unless U will making regular travels there...then it may be a good idea to get to know liked Cosmetic Sales Gals or OLs or Students...to make the trip a more enjoyable !!!....;)

me suddenly last min boss ask me go kk few days ago so go there spend xmas eve there so sad cos no lubang, no chance 2 go other chiong plc cos xmas day come bac to singapor oready :(

ya next time me must go shoppin mor :D

Magi
05-01-2010, 09:01 PM
I remember a samster by the nick Mr sarawak or something close to it has a lot of lobangs down there. Maybe can just PM him and ask him for it ?

dkkw
06-01-2010, 04:44 PM
i have 2 number was FL, just can out at nite, morning is shampoo gal, local malay, is very good, one is big boob, super good service, face look 5/10, and another one is small boob about 32a, good BJ will give u about 20 min BJ, no rush, about 130++ per short

69Sniper
07-01-2010, 01:07 PM
I remember a samster by the nick Mr sarawak or something close to it has a lot of lobangs down there. Maybe can just PM him and ask him for it ?

ya but he long time no come in here aleady :(

69Sniper
07-01-2010, 01:09 PM
i have 2 number was FL, just can out at nite, morning is shampoo gal, local malay, is very good, one is big boob, super good service, face look 5/10, and another one is small boob about 32a, good BJ will give u about 20 min BJ, no rush, about 130++ per short

wah de small boob 1 how old & looks??? small size 1 huh? me interested le....:p

dkkw
07-01-2010, 02:51 PM
69, the small ball one is about 32A, tall about 156cm, face 6/10, very good on BBBJ, will do about 20-30 min ,i have intro my friends for overnite, about 400, my friends from 1am something do till morning 8 something about 7 round. but they price i think have change

dkkw
07-01-2010, 02:57 PM
69 below are the small ball detail

name: liza
face 6/10
breath 32A
BJ 9/10
FK 7/10
FJ 8/10

price about 130++ per short but this year price no sure yet, wait next week reach kk when call her just know,

last time i intro to my friends overnite 400++ and they do about 7 round and my friends like her very much,and when he back kk, look for her agian

dkkw
07-01-2010, 03:02 PM

face 6/10
breath 32A
BJ 9/10
FK 7/10
FJ 8/10

price about 130++ per short but this year price no sure yet, wait next week reach kk when call her just know,

last time i intro to my friends overnite 400++ and they do about 7 round and my friends like her very much,and when he back kk, look for her agian

dkkw
07-01-2010, 03:06 PM
wah de small boob 1 how old & looks??? small size 1 huh? me interested le....:p

name : Liza
Face: 6/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Fk: 8/10
breath 32A
high :155-160cm

dkkw
07-01-2010, 03:27 PM
69 the small ball detail as below

name liza
breath 32A
BJ 8/10
FK 8/10
FJ 8/10
GF 6/10

damage 130++

Magi
09-01-2010, 12:31 PM
I had a couple of numbers there myself but deleted it as was two yrs since I have been there.

Never did had the time to try the natives down there.

A Bro Andy mentioned something bout a strawberry ktv. Maybe can have more descriptions as bout rate and location ?

69Sniper
11-01-2010, 12:13 PM

GF 6/10

damage 130++

thk u brudder u post so mani times but no age leh???:p

cockadoo
20-03-2010, 01:31 AM
Mayday mayday, any Bro out there with lobang for gal, with be in KK on 25 march. need infor

1984hunter
21-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Wil going KK next month, 1st time being there, any lobang there? massage centre? ur info is much more appreciated, thanks

KLHungry
21-03-2010, 11:53 PM

name liza
breath 32A
BJ 8/10
FK 8/10
FJ 8/10
GF 6/10

damage 130++

Breath?!? you mean BREAST?

KK got plenty of action. But I avoid disappointment by going to Bee Kim or Strawberry. More expensive but satisfaction guaranteed.

Freelances, go to BED. Waterfront. PINOYS, locals available.

Other than that dunno liao.. maybe when i recce more.

dumdass
22-03-2010, 12:19 PM
For KTV, I go to De Boss nowadays. On top of Asia City Mall. All the PRCs and locals are quite good quality. Prices are only like Wave.

4 ppl went there for 4 hours. No tapau, 4 bottles of Whiskey(but black label only la). The bill was less than 3k, including the tips. Tapau should be normal la, 1k plus for overnight.

CockBULL
23-03-2010, 02:00 AM
For KTV, I go to De Boss nowadays. On top of Asia City Mall. All the PRCs and locals are quite good quality. Prices are only like Wave.

4 ppl went there for 4 hours. No tapau, 4 bottles of Whiskey(but black label only la). The bill was less than 3k, including the tips. Tapau should be normal la, 1k plus for overnight.

Wow, bro. You're one high-end spender. 1k+ for ON is out of my league...:D

subi
23-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Bundusan(Beverly Hills) area, in front of Bundusan Hotel there's a big massage centre. Personally I have not patron that place so I'm not sure if there's hanky panky. However, walk to the side of the massage center(to your right if you're looking from the hotel), there's a small budget hotel, and a spa(forgot the name). Last october asked for massage, the OKT(I think) offered FJ. Prc, pinoy available. Damage 250 with room.

69Sniper
24-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Bundusan(Beverly Hills) area, in front of Bundusan Hotel there's a big massage centre. Personally I have not patron that place so I'm not sure if there's hanky panky. However, walk to the side of the massage center(to your right if you're looking from the hotel), there's a small budget hotel, and a spa(forgot the name). Last october asked for massage, the OKT(I think) offered FJ. Prc, pinoy available. Damage 250 with room.

down dere got hotel called Bundusan Hotel???:confused: but brudder ah Bevely Hills veri big area, got any address bo???:p

subi
24-03-2010, 05:25 PM
haha. I also dun know the exact address bro. Just that I know it's beverly hills/bundusan only. Not far from the new JPJ and Sabah golf course.

69Sniper
07-04-2010, 03:36 PM
haha. I also dun know the exact address bro. Just that I know it's beverly hills/bundusan only. Not far from the new JPJ and Sabah golf course.

wah brudder dat place veri big leh.....:o

no 1 else got update on kk???:o

Ascendance
11-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Bundusan(Beverly Hills) area, in front of Bundusan Hotel there's a big massage centre.

The name is DongFang, said to be clean but rumoured to have specials. They hav natives, PRCs and thais. Went there for massage once and got served by a late 30s prc milf with poor massage skills, no chemistry. Room is open concept with 2 beds. Got one gal no. 70 not bad looking altho I do not know if she offers. Mid 20s. For me, not going back there. Have other lobangs.

69Sniper
12-04-2010, 12:12 PM
The name is DongFang, said to be clean but rumoured to have specials. They hav natives, PRCs and thais. Went there for massage once and got served by a late 30s prc milf with poor massage skills, no chemistry. Room is open concept with 2 beds. Got one gal no. 70 not bad looking altho I do not know if she offers. Mid 20s. For me, not going back there. Have other lobangs.

oic, but i went DF mani times aleady never got ani of the msg gal pop golden ques leh abang????

somemor most of the rms ar open concept :p

Ascendance
12-04-2010, 09:57 PM
oic, but i went DF mani times aleady never got ani of the msg gal pop golden ques leh abang????

Heard from other ppl that it is available. How, I am not too sure also. If there cannot, maybe can packet ?

dumdass
14-04-2010, 01:54 PM
I've heard ppl mentioning about getting extra services there. Maybe if you book a private room or something? Sometimes maybe just ask the reception direct?

69Sniper
26-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Heard from other ppl that it is available. How, I am not too sure also. If there cannot, maybe can packet ?

I've heard ppl mentioning about getting extra services there. Maybe if you book a private room or something? Sometimes maybe just ask the reception direct?

actualli hor the msg ladies there mostly milfs so dun realli wan cos me prefer syts one :o

realli surprised DF got xtra services :confused: anibodi else can cfm???:p

is the HC at promonade hotel stil in operation?

jollist
02-05-2010, 05:37 PM
i will go to KK next month for 2D1N and i will stay at Sutera Harbour Hotel may i know there is any "interesting" place that i can look for fun?? or if any telephone contact then it is better

Aristol
06-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Beverly has a few MP, HillTop some pubs as well as Damai.

If with friends, can try strawberry ktv, hear that it is the top ktv there but charges high also. I don't know address, but the hotel concierge should know.

Bring back FRs :)

garung
13-05-2010, 12:34 AM
I was at Tawau lately discover few of the massage parlour in Tawau was as good as KL... As I know lately in 1 borneo has new nice massage parlour too..

FL so far I has no lobang as most massage parlour girl in KK or Tawau go for booking after midnight so we has no problem get a good lobang here....

subi
13-05-2010, 05:49 PM
massage at 1B? R u reffering to the one outside not far from the entrance? I tried the Thai Odyssey but from the looks of it, it's clean. Not sure about the other though.

69Sniper
14-05-2010, 11:58 AM
yello brudders :p

hav not been postin muchi as just came back frm overseas postin, may be going KK again next mth for work ;)

anibody got kangtao for urut batin by syt?? went once to the one near lintas plaza but now i tink closed down oready rite???

ani kind soul out there????:p

whenwhen
14-05-2010, 09:28 PM
I was at Tawau lately discover few of the massage parlour in Tawau was as good as KL... As I know lately in 1 borneo has new nice massage parlour too..

FL so far I has no lobang as most massage parlour girl in KK or Tawau go for booking after midnight so we has no problem get a good lobang here....

Bro, can u tell more happenning in Tawau. Will go there end of month.

garung
23-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Well I get one yesterday.... Sabah is a nice place indeed now mainland cina pun ada sini sudah... email me at [email protected] or 012-8327955 for nice hook up in KK...

garung
23-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Bro, can u tell more happenning in Tawau. Will go there end of month. 1 borneo on is a new health centre entrance at Novotel & Tawau just sms me at 012-8327955

69Sniper
24-05-2010, 10:18 AM
1 borneo on is a new health centre entrance at Novotel & Tawau just sms me at 012-8327955

1 borneo got HC??? :confused: i kno got mani foot reflex joints but duno abt HC......:o issit same same as KL concept??? :p

dkkw
08-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Last nite was danm boring after having My black label at BED, so finish around 1230am, so went back to hotel, so call my OKT ask still have any gal, he say yes, so faster faster ask him send, about half hour time, door knock and come in 4 PRC, wow all danm pretty and young, till really want to get 4 person, till end i chose the one name Smile SMile ( in chinese) below are the FR

Name: Smile Smile
PRC, Hu Nan
Age 20
Breast :32A but with super pink nipple, solid,:)
BJ: 9/10
Catbath:7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ:9/10, really fit, till cum fast, she ask for second round agian :)
GFF: 10/10
damage : RM180 ( 2 game for me) midnight and send to hotel, think this price is ok

she really slowly chit chat , kiss kiss, touch touch, wow really so nice, so many PRC first time see so pretty and so Pink nipple and solid, really nice, tonite try another again.

Blink182
18-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Bro.. Can share ur okt number? Am in kk now!

Blink182
29-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Tried the Health Center at Novotel 1Borneo. Facilities is 5 star as it is new. Not officially opened yet. Love the Hot Pool and Sauna. Make sure you got enough time to relax there the whole day. Food and Drinks inclusive.

Good news is you can pick the girls. Only Pina and PRC available for FJ.
There is a local girl great for massage but only HJ.
Bad new is the girls are untrained in massage and service attitude not excellent.... Tried a Pina and a PRC.. both SOP type.. going for fast job.
There are only 5-6 girls there at the moment.

If able to revisit i think i would have chosen the local girl.

Hope the info helps.

desperadobig
01-07-2010, 05:21 PM
seems like KK forum here is dying! :(

very sad la... anyways.. i use to create the KK sabah forum but apparently i guess it has been deleted off due to low traffic..

so I say again KK is very much alive...

so want to get something cooking!! :)

Who wants a trade for for NL? Indon :) or pinoy ? hehe

till this day.. i'm still looking for part time girls that are still studying or working..

age between 18 till 23 years :)

anyone care to share in kk?

garung
07-07-2010, 01:40 AM
1 borneo got HC??? :confused: i kno got mani foot reflex joints but duno abt HC......:o issit same same as KL concept??? :p

Yes its at Novotel not reach to KL yet K la...

tonyliew74
13-07-2010, 12:11 AM
bro..will be in kk 19-23 this mth..care to share the numbers?

DeKuip
16-07-2010, 04:04 PM

Yes its at Novotel not reach to KL yet K la...

I confirm this! Also inside Novotel hotel room are pinoys available.. ofcoz you need to call they okt 1st. Damage RM200 ST.

DeKuip
16-07-2010, 04:06 PM
bro..will be in kk 19-23 this mth..care to share the numbers?

KK is really much alive.. so many farkshops around the 2 so call 'Red Lights' districht. I like the KTV cum farkshop in beverly hill area.

69Sniper
21-07-2010, 10:24 AM
I confirm this! Also inside Novotel hotel room are pinoys available.. ofcoz you need to call they okt 1st. Damage RM200 ST.

i just came bac frm kk, but veri little selections at novotel onli 3 pinoys 2 prc :(

end up i go to bandaran berjaya ;)

garung
27-07-2010, 02:59 AM
KK is really much alive.. so many farkshops around the 2 so call 'Red Lights' districht. I like the KTV cum farkshop in beverly hill area.
Beverly now kena mark by matta liao beware...

PartyGuys
28-07-2010, 02:00 PM
ANYONE FEELING LONELY, NEED SEX, WANT ANY DRUGS!!!!

no.306 JALAN BACAK,
TAMAN SRI HIJAU,
34000 TAIPING

no, 7 TAMAN ELIA, THAMBY,
JALAN MAHALAJA LELA,
34000 TAIPING

Block-A, 13A-01, Sri Impian,
80350, Jalan dato Jafaar
JOHOR

Block-A, 01-01, Sri Emas,
80350, Jalan Dato Jafaar,
JOHOR

call us ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE to SERVE U GUYS SEX. call us yumiko and niko. we also sell DRUGS too, like happy 5, K's and etc......call us when u needed!!!

05-8099066
012-7202118
017-7511095
017-7399981
017-7075886
012-7880893
014-9036121
016-6669948

sabahan
28-07-2010, 02:42 PM
seems like KK forum here is dying! :(

very sad la... anyways.. i use to create the KK sabah forum but apparently i guess it has been deleted off due to low traffic..

so I say again KK is very much alive...

so want to get something cooking!! :)

Who wants a trade for for NL? Indon :) or pinoy ? hehe

till this day.. i'm still looking for part time girls that are still studying or working..

age between 18 till 23 years :)

anyone care to share in kk?

wow, u r the tailou of the previous kk forum. seem like u got a lot kang tau. mayb u can make kk forum active again...

desperadobig
03-08-2010, 01:37 PM
wow, u r the tailou of the previous kk forum. seem like u got a lot kang tau. mayb u can make kk forum active again...

Hey.. Sabahan,

not really tailou la.. just like all bros here.. experience and want some action :)

so.. how are things in kk going on now??

a lot places in kk are giving out escorts service now and also the massage places :)

just need to know the right place thats all.. i'm a bit fed up with all the massage places and saloons so just to be more interesting in action.. now a days a lot of free lancer.. local,pinay.. i guess they get paid full instead of half cut when working at Spa.. thats why i'm looking for those FL.. if got. la..

:) cheers

69Sniper
04-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey.. Sabahan,

not really tailou la.. just like all bros here.. experience and want some action

so.. how are things in kk going on now??

a lot places in kk are giving out escorts service now and also the massage places

hello brudder :p

me will be going kk soon again, ani goot places to recomand for syt doing urut batin???:confused::p

thankzzzzzzzz so muchi:p

69Sniper
01-09-2010, 12:19 PM
hello brudder

me will be going kk soon again, ani goot places to recomand for syt doing urut batin???

thankzzzzzzzz so muchi

oh just came bac frm a short 3d trip dere so a short fr :p

went recee ard Bandaran area, no new joints or urut batin :( in the end went to BED & got a flipino 23yo FL, paid her 250rm for overnite but nutin fantastic :(

still looking for dat urut batin joint with syt :p

shannon7andre
09-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Hey Kind Bros,

I'm going to KK next week. Any kind souls there got any place to introduce. HC, KTV or even massage joints. Will update my discoveries after trip.

Thanks

69Sniper
13-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey Kind Bros,

I'm going to KK next week. Any kind souls there got any place to introduce. HC, KTV or even massage joints. Will update my discoveries after trip.

Thanks

aiyo brudder ah dis thread only 3 pages only ley, read u will hav some info oready ;)

shannon7andre
23-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Just came back from KK.

Been to a HC at 1 Borneo. Nice place, clean, new and the jacuzzi is nice. Food, shower, massage all inclusive. Full Package RM248 nett which includes 1 free hr of leg, foot and shoulder massage. Not too bad for the price. Girl selection so so, cuz the OKT say that the new girls only coming next week. Select from Pinoy or PRC. Picked one PRC, overall also so so cuz she seems like just wanna get it over and done with. I can't even bothered to ask her name. Ask OKT for recommendation for wild and KC ones, cuz my frens tried those and was satisfied.

I think a must try is this clean massage joint. Kungfu is good as the strength and the points are all very good. I went there twice in three days, so I think its quite worth it. RM73.50 1hr, strictly massage. I ask for Jua Gen and they dun do that, so pls be decent. LOL.... Anyway, the place is call Kufong Therapy Centre 爱心 @ 1st Floor, Kolam Centre Phase 3, Off Jln Lintas. Not hard to find by cab. But, the initial impression this place gives was a little dodgy. Overall, cheap and fantastic. They do the following:-

Chinese Shiatsu Massage
Herbal Foot Spa
Aroma Foot Spa
Body Massage
Foot Scrub
Chinese Traditional Massage (Kua Sar)
Chinese Traditional Massage (Pa Kuen)
Ear Waxing
Remove Dead skins from feet

dylan6969
27-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi guys ... is Sutera Harbour Hotel Kota Kinabalu got happenings ? how to arrange hotel call girl there ? thx !

69Sniper
29-09-2010, 01:31 PM
hi brudders :p

still looking ard for the urut batin place by syt kadazans :o

anybody can help i giv my humble 5 pts :p

DeKuip
29-09-2010, 02:56 PM
hi brudders

still looking ard for the urut batin place by syt kadazans

anybody can help i giv my humble 5 pts

so cham bro sniper... lucky i saw your posting. :) I just came back from KK.. i managed to go few places that is quite happening.

Check your pm bro. :)

needsomeone76
30-09-2010, 01:35 PM
so cham bro sniper... lucky i saw your posting. :) I just came back from KK.. i managed to go few places that is quite happening.

Bro... can pm me too.. going in November.. :o

69Sniper
01-10-2010, 10:03 AM

ya brudder oleady went to that link liao ;)

thnkz so muchi :p

climaxxx
14-10-2010, 01:33 AM
ya brudder oleady went to that link liao ;)

thnkz so muchi :p

Hi bro... mind sharing with me some happening spots (HC, Spa center.. etc) in KK? Pls check your pm. will appreciate it very much. thanks!!

Westly
17-10-2010, 12:02 PM

brother mind to share the contact? Tomorrow I'm going to KK

69Sniper
21-10-2010, 01:16 PM
aiyo i hav been overseas 4 some time cum bac c so mani PMs:o

no need pm me cos the info is nt the urut batin but mor on hc type ne....:p

dumdass
22-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi bros,

I know you can get PRC in Bandaran, on top of LMG. But I'm a bit paiseh to go rounding there. Anybody got number for okt to deliver? Would really apprecaite it.

Lately have not seen much action. Only HJ massage at Dragonstar in Asia City Complex. I tried number 68, massage skill quite good. the boobs are soft and big, but not too big la. She only allows me to fondle her boobs only, no touchy below. Although still can take off bra. Price is 65++ for massage I think. HJ is 50.

dresden900
01-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Hello friends! :D
I'll be staying at hotel bundusan at KK for a couple of days; wanna go scouting bu no car :(
Anyone has any contacts for HJ only? Can come to the room would be good :D
Do PM me.Much appreciated and thanks :)

dresden900
02-12-2010, 11:00 AM

Hello bro! I'm staying at hotel bundusan at the moment but I don't see the small budget hotel that you mentioned :(

Buchikong
03-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Hello bro! I'm staying at hotel bundusan at the moment but I don't see the small budget hotel that you mentioned :(

I will also be staying in Budusan Hotel from 6/11-9/11. In front of the hotel is Thong Fan relexology center. There are some PRCs (MILF) who are willing to do HJ, not the younger ones. You need to ask and don't agree to anything more than RM50 tips. I have forgotten their numbers though. Anyway, they are busy and you will have to wait if you ask for the number!

stryker
04-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Will be going into KK this month on biz trip. Will try to see if there are any action or if bros have things to recommend. But have to tactical as a female colleague will be coming along. (Don't ask why no action with colleague instead):p

Will be staying either in Promenade or Hyatt hotel

garrett
26-12-2010, 12:01 AM
hi bro,im going to kk next week any massage place got the urut batin service???

guy_conc
26-12-2010, 04:21 PM
I've been KK b4 last year..frenz of mine bring to a place for FL..i see so many saloon in that area..i said i don wan 4 hair cut..my frenz just silent..ask me go 2 level 2 go inside the saloon..meet the OKT..i've seen nothing inside the saloon just barber chair and some barber equipment..suddenly the OKT bring me 2 a room..i seen around 10-15 pinoy girl inside the room..walaway..donno which 2 choose..then i choose 1..then the gal bring inside a bedroom..open toilet..queen size bed and a sofa inside..u can see clearly while she take a bath..then i can't wait any more coz my didi already wake up..action begin..very good service on BBBJ and FK..4 those who want the OKT ctc..pm me but exchange lo..:cool:

killumnti
26-12-2010, 05:34 PM
can i have the contact bro. since i'm goin there for new yr

I've been KK b4 last year..frenz of mine bring to a place for FL..i see so many saloon in that area..i said i don wan 4 hair cut..my frenz just silent..ask me go 2 level 2 go inside the saloon..meet the OKT..i've seen nothing inside the saloon just barber chair and some barber equipment..suddenly the OKT bring me 2 a room..i seen around 10-15 pinoy girl inside the room..walaway..donno which 2 choose..then i choose 1..then the gal bring inside a bedroom..open toilet..queen size bed and a sofa inside..u can see clearly while she take a bath..then i can't wait any more coz my didi already wake up..action begin..very good service on BBBJ and FK..4 those who want the OKT ctc..pm me but exchange lo..:cool:

lickies
18-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Taikor-taikor sekalian,
im a newbie and shall be at KK this month soon but i dun know/have any OKT ctc's in KK area. Kindly help a brother relief his pitiful loneliness by PM-ing me contacts or place of recommendations?

thanks

dragonbee
25-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Where are u from ? am on holiday in Brunei and wanna go to KK too, not sure how things will end up, but usually it should be very easy .

magmasmith
30-01-2011, 01:49 PM
hi every1, i'm newbie hre, live in kk sabah, myself more to chionger in mp, so any1 wana know about where n what service looking for in mp, can pm me.

anyway, can any1 kindly provide fl ctc to me plz ? prefferable big boobs n good bj :p, million thx in advance

magmasmith
09-02-2011, 06:24 AM
hi every, i'm newbie hre, anyway, try to introduce some massage place or help other overseas bro if wana visit to sabah, kota kinabalu.

" KK Herbal "
Damages : body massage RM84 + batin RM50 + BJ RM100
ML : Kadazan / Pino

" Legend"
Damages : body massage RM55 + batin RM50
ML : PRC / Pino

" Blue pearl "
Damages : body massage RM55 + batin 50
ML : Kadazan / Pino / CKT

"Zhu Hai"

"Lavender"

"D`Touch Reflexology"
Api-api Centre 1st floor above 7 eleven

Massage : RM55/ hour
Batin (RB) : RM50
CBJ : NA
BJ:NA
FJ:NA

"Id Savart Reflexology"
Massage : RM38/ hour
Batin (RB) : RM78 for 1/2 hour
RM156 / hour

"Sri Andalas"
price? i only do 1 package, 1 hour massage, 1 hour batin : RM169 (member RM158, member fees RM20, if u like their massage style, y not pay the extra 20 bucks)
CBJ:NA

"YK Reflexology"
price? not sure also, coz i always do package, 1 hour massage, 45min batin, RM128

many others that i 4got the price , got tungfong, cozy, dragonstar, goodlife, kotakinabalu health n recreation club, jadesa, if any 1 interested, can pm me, try my best to guide u thre, cheers :D

Vous
09-02-2011, 07:33 AM
I do have a couple of numbers from 2 yrs ago when I worked there. They are okts, but don't know whether are they still available. Those interested can PM me but no guarantees on whether they are still available. They are based in KK.

69Sniper
09-02-2011, 01:54 PM
hi every, i'm newbie hre, anyway, try to introduce some massage place or help other overseas bro if wana visit to sabah, kota kinabalu.
:D

verri goot brudder :p giv u 5 pts :p

DWA285
11-02-2011, 11:05 AM
hi bro. Thanks for the info. Do u mind give me direction one by one massage place? I wil going to kk on next month. Thanks n much appreciate.hi every, i'm newbie hre, anyway, try to introduce some massage place or help other overseas bro if wana visit to sabah, kota kinabalu.

" KK Herbal "

" Legend"

" Blue pearl "

"Zhu Hai"

"Lavender"

"D`Touch Reflexology"
Api-api Centre 1st floor above 7 eleven

"Id Savart Reflexology"
RM156 / hour

"Sri Andalas"
price? i only do 1 package, 1 hour massage, 1 hour batin : RM169 (member RM158, member fees RM20, if u like their massage style, y not pay the extra 20 bucks)

"YK Reflexology"
price? not sure also, coz i always do package, 1 hour massage, 45min batin, RM128

many others that i 4got the price , got tungfong, cozy, dragonstar, goodlife, kotakinabalu health n recreation club, jadesa, if any 1 interested, can pm me, try my best to guide u thre, cheers :D

thinktwice123
13-02-2011, 02:15 AM
Last nite was danm boring after having My black label at BED, so finish around 1230am, so went back to hotel, so call my OKT ask still have any gal, he say yes, so faster faster ask him send, about half hour time, door knock and come in 4 PRC, wow all danm pretty and young, till really want to get 4 person, till end i chose the one name Smile SMile ( in chinese) below are the FR

PRC, Hu Nan
Age 20
damage : RM180 ( 2 game for me) midnight and send to hotel, think this price is ok

she really slowly chit chat , kiss kiss, touch touch, wow really so nice, so many PRC first time see so pretty and so Pink nipple and solid, really nice, tonite try another again.

I will be going KK next week, can you please share with me the OKT contact ?

KLKOOL
13-02-2011, 03:23 PM
hi bro. Thanks for the info. Do u mind give me direction one by one massage place? I wil going to kk on next month. Thanks n much appreciate.

The direction already there la... open your eyes ... :mad:

magmasmith
13-02-2011, 11:19 PM
dear bro dwa285,
if u not from kk, that's means u r not driving right ? so simple as that, try to ask the taxi driver about the mp, infact, those taxi driver is ur dictionary. if u r driving n if u got iphone, saved alot problems, try the hints i give on the location. anyway, will try my best to describe some of the place i remember, but... myself kkian.... i also cant remember those street name to be honest, i only know how to drive to the SPOT i wish to go n wat kind of SERVICE i'm looking for :p

btw, thx bro 68sniper, very generousity of u, thx alot.

" KK Herbal "
location : Damai(2nd Esso station) same row with 2020 coffee shop

" Legend"
location : Kolombong Kian yap industrial area(way bhind maybank & aliance bank
ML : PRC / Pino (1st flr is standard msg, to go for fj, need to find the okt as they really careful of being raid, stranger might not b entertainted)

" Blue pearl "

"Zhu Hai"
location : Bundusan WK restaurant( the other entrance is way way bhind new penampang baru survey supermarket)

"Lavender"
location : New penampang baru near Survey hypermarket, last row of shoplot

"D`Touch Reflexology"
Api-api Centre 1st floor somewhre near to 7 eleven(nearer to macdonald)

"Id Savart Reflexology"
location : inanam, opposite of Gmart or pasar lama, front corner top floor
RM156 / hour

"Sri Andalas" (reckon for batin)
location: penampang donggonggong, 2nd (big) roundabout left side shoplot, 1st flr corner
2nd branch, alam mesra, opposite of 1b, bhind maybank

"YK Reflexology"
location : if u can find Id Savart Reflexology, this yk is over the last row shoplot, grd flr
saloon

"Pintutiunam Reflexology" (4got the actual spelling)
price? not sure also, coz i always do package, 1 hour massage, 40min batin, RM128

about the rest, if u really wana go, juz pm me which 1 u really wana go instead of asking me pointed out all, coz some of them i dono how to mention the area n i believe, u wont visit all of them during 1 trip. n i cant rekcon much about the ml, it take months or yrs to discover who is good, who is bad, by the time i telling u, they might hve moved out, but if i know, i'll try gve a hint, but definitely not in public due to protect the ml n our fun.

Vous
14-02-2011, 12:59 AM
I do have a couple of numbers from 2 yrs ago when I worked there. They are okts, but don't know whether are they still available.

I have been informed by a fellow bro that the number is no longer active. Sorry unable to provide any more lobangs on that side. 1 thing you can try is hotel doorman or concierge, just hint hint and state types you want, local natives, phil gals or prc, they normally have lobangs. Tips of 20RM will be enough for average hotel for doorman if he says he has lobang.

When the girl comes, ask for her okt number and come back share with us :p:D

magmasmith
24-02-2011, 06:39 AM
hmmmm, more then a week no activities :( bros hving vegetarian week ah?

Lucifer99
25-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Hi Bros,

I am a newbie and am in KK now. Anyone got OKT conrtacts to share here?

Lucifer99
27-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Bad experience Bad FR in KK.

I was at BED drinking and nothing happened so decided to head back to the hotel and was on the taxi when I ask the driver to call me a FL. He said he will call me a pinoy and is a part time FL, very pretty, so i agreed.

When the pinoy arrived she was far from pretty, not young and fleshy. I thought alright nevermind if the service is good then its worth it. Far from it didnt even get a shot off. Then must turn off lights, grab boobs say pain, try to finger say pain, then cannot french, dun wanna bj or hj and no catbath also. Keep saying "can f"**k me already,can f**k me already. I do not want to talk about it anymore as it was a nightmare. Hope to have bettter luck next time and a warning to the bros out there, take more effort to find a better one at pubs or HCs, taxi drivers are really the last option.

FR
Name: Can't remember
Looks:4/10
Body: 4/10 fleshy
Boobs: B to C
BBBJ: NA
BJ: 0/10 Just a few seconds
FJ: NA cannot even stand
Overall: 0/10 The overall service sucks no point wasting money or time on it.

Mr.sarawak
27-02-2011, 08:12 PM
u didnt use the contact meh??

Lucifer99
27-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi Mr Sarawak,

Thanks for the reply. I tried calling the contacts but no one answer their phones. Guess I was just suay.

jergan
28-02-2011, 08:34 PM
hi to all,
i'm going to kk for another business trip this weekend. would be glad if u could provide me with some ctc.
your help is very much appreciated!
thanks in advance!

buttercake
28-02-2011, 11:49 PM
hi everyone

will be heading to kk in mid march.. any bros with kangtao to share in this beautiful place :p?

was in kk bout 4-5 years back.. used to have a beer garden in penampang with pinoy dolls... and the "president" place at bundusan.. wonder if it's still around :p .. those were :) times

jergan
02-03-2011, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=buttercake;5721796]hi everyone

will be heading to kk in mid march.. any bros with kangtao to share in this beautiful place :p?

which area will u be staying? i usually stay @ promenade hotel. for a start i tried the hotel HC, they have mainly Pinoys. Damage around RN248 (ST), most can ta pao for LT. u have to discuss with the WL ureslf regarding the ON price. should be around the range of RM250-300 (2 shots)

the lounge also can get FL. i myself also just started to explore those area around api-api.

hopefully those with some ctc of okt/FL can share with us to make our business trip more entertaining.

Many thanks.

buttercake
04-03-2011, 01:05 AM
will most probably be staying at a hotel nearer to the airport, co pre-arranged. if there's a chance will give the hc u mentioned a try and return with some reports..

don't have much to share now coz have been inactive in the scene for much of the past few years.. used to have the okt contact in kk (it's a she & i think she's a butch) will try to see if she's still around :rolleyes:

wish you luck and safe cheonging to all. good night

magmasmith
04-03-2011, 02:31 AM
hmmm, seems like alot bro got no contact to chiong ? but anyhow, let me introduce some hotel HC, for those bro totally fresh to kk, these r the few health care which got action. but frankly speaking, hvent visit for a longtime, now mostly only mp for msgs n extra. back to hc,
1. hotel pxxmenxdx at api-api
2. hotel nxvxtxl at 1b
3. hotel vxllxy at bandaran jaya

these 3 really no idea still on or not

4. hotel txxx dxnxstx at api-api
5. hotel bxvxrlx at satung jaya (was top b4, n raid also)
6. hotel hxyxtt at segama

ok, simple as that, juz pay a visit to these hc in the hotel (4 5 n 6better dont try) , try to grap the name card or hve a quick foot msg (the lowest dmg the better) to get the captain hp number, giving an simple excuse, 2nite ur wife/gf will go out for meeting/gathering, will arrange for another visit, after hving the number, i'm sure u can call up to make arrangment rather to post hre saying no connection. come on! big head take over when trying to chiong!!only let the small head take over during action!! haha, hopes that help :p

jergan
05-03-2011, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=magmasmith;5731608]hmmm, seems like alot bro got no contact to chiong ? but anyhow, let me introduce some hotel HC, for those bro totally fresh to kk, these r the few health care which got action. but frankly speaking, hvent visit for a longtime, now mostly only mp for msgs n extra. back to hc,
1. hotel pxxmenxdx at api-api
2. hotel nxvxtxl at 1b
3. hotel vxllxy at bandaran jaya

these 3 really no idea still on or not

4. hotel txxx dxnxstx at api-api
5. hotel bxvxrlx at satung jaya (was top b4, n raid also)
6. hotel hxyxtt at segama

hi, maybe i could further elaborate a bit
1. hotel pxxmenxdx -- mainly pinoys, walk in from 1st floor next to a bar, damage RM248 (98 massage + 150 ST)
2. hotel nxvxtxl -- this one got prc and pinoy. damage rm248. pinoy package including massage, prc just ST. there are also massage given by locals and tom yam
3. hotel vxllxy RM238 (88 massage + 150 ST) - mostly pinoy. go in and ask the okt at ground floor. he'll bring u to mirror.

as for 4,5,6. i am not sure if there's still any action. those bro got info regarding this hotel please update us.

if u are after a more budget cheong, can go try on the "hair saloon" behind hotel vxllxy. mostly located on 1st floor. damage around RM170.

there're also some places around bundusan hotel offer "special"

jstdoit
07-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi to all senior samster

Am not familiar with kk. Will b transiting KK next week and was book by my company in gaya street area. Any good recommendation ard that area? :) Prefer walking distance. Thk u very very much

buttercake
21-03-2011, 09:45 PM
hi all

thanks to bros who shared the location of msg places. managed to squeeze some time out from tight work schedule and venture a bit to the outskirts and try with id.. below the forum

place: 6 (clean but a bit too quiet of a shop)
name: lynn
origin: tambunan
looks: 5 (plus size)
mj: 8.8 (1st time massage experience by a local lady and she's one of the best i've had, managed to ease my backache by a lot)
batin: 1st time trying, dunno how a batin should be, opt not to cum :D
wir: already have :)
damage: rm38 + 76 (batin) = 114

buttercake
21-03-2011, 10:08 PM
hi all

as a sucker for good massage, went back to the same place to look for lynn. receptionist say she balik kampung... :( assigned another lady. very skinny compared to lynn. big head doubtful whether she has the strength for a good massage. as not much free time left, ll went ahead anyway and below the report

name: o'dell
origin: ranau
looks: 7.5 (doesn't really talk and smile, but she's friendly nonetheless) :D
mj: 8 (my initial doubt on her supports the notion to never judge a book by its cover. different style altogether incomparison to lynn, but she's good technically nonetheless).
batin: ok i guess (opt not to cum)
wir: definitely (when i'm there for work again :) but i wonder who should i go for :confused:)
damage: rm76 (2hrs) + 76 (batin) = 152

overall: one of the better places for a good relaxing massage to wind down the hectic day. having tried two of their masseuse, seems that these local native ladies have been properly trained in massage. a tip, to go during daytime as shop is a wee bit quiet. just my two cents.

happy cheonging

69Sniper
28-03-2011, 12:38 PM
which area will u be staying? i usually stay @ promenade hotel. for a start i tried the hotel HC, they have mainly Pinoys. Damage around RN248 (ST), most can ta pao for LT. u have to discuss with the WL ureslf regarding the ON price. should be around the range of RM250-300 (2 shots)

the lounge also can get FL. i myself also just started to explore those area around api-api.

hopefully those with some ctc of okt/FL can share with us to make our business trip more entertaining.

Many thanks.

dat hc the pinoys veri Ltd choices abt less than 8 i tink :(

mitsu78
06-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Bros,

going to kk next week... any okt contacts? please pm. Thank You

shino69
11-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi bros,

Been reading places to visit in KK especially the HC.

Will be going to KK this weekend. Any updates on those places? Kekeke.. Any kind bros willing to share some nice sightseeing places? I'll be staying at 1borneo.

Thanks bross.

paultmc
18-04-2011, 10:18 PM
hi, can email me the gal phone number?
will be at kk soon ...try to find some fun ...Thanks

paultmc
18-04-2011, 10:19 PM

face 6/10
breath 32A
BJ 9/10
FK 7/10
FJ 8/10

will be at kk soon ...try to find some fun ...Thanks;);)

paultmc
18-04-2011, 10:23 PM
hi, can email me the gal number? i am new here

Aries4151
25-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Hello bros in kk now.. I,m feel horny tonight when i in kk now.. Any bros here willing to show me the place? Or know the FL gal can come to my hotel?

copper78
02-05-2011, 08:33 PM
hi everyone...

i going to KK few times but can't really find OKT or FL contact,
prefer call lady to room...
Please, anyone here can PM me,

thks lots
copper

copper78
02-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi all the bros,

i would like to know any FL ctc or OKT , prefer can come to my hotel too...

Thks lots

garung
16-05-2011, 01:46 AM
Hi all the bros,

i would like to know any FL ctc or OKT , prefer can come to my hotel too...

Thks lots

Well next week hear from some peng yu that few china stock is in town.. they use to serve in singapore...

they age around 30-40 MLF...

they charge around 150 per shot to 300 whole night..

Buchikong
17-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Well next week hear from some peng yu that few china stock is in town.. they use to serve in singapore...

they age around 30-40 MLF...

they charge around 150 per shot to 300 whole night..

Siow ahhh.. PRC in Klang 18++ Rm140 BJ/FJ, include condom and room!

garung
18-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Siow ahhh.. PRC in Klang 18++ Rm140 BJ/FJ, include condom and room!

That is klang la peng yu... KL population total is one Sabah population la & demand low la...

china play volume sales la peng yu...

lollipoop
19-05-2011, 01:53 AM
I have been informed by a fellow bro that the number is no longer active. Sorry unable to provide any more lobangs on that side. 1 thing you can try is hotel doorman or concierge, just hint hint and state types you want, local natives, phil gals or prc, they normally have lobangs. Tips of 20RM will be enough for average hotel for doorman if he says he has lobang.

When the girl comes, ask for her okt number and come back share with us :p:D

Hi all, I have been trying to pm bro vous but to no avail.. I am actually the one then telling him that the number was not active but actually when I tried the second time it worked.. So the number actually does exist.. But I have lost it.. I was jus wondering does anyone still have the number which bro vous gave???

whenwhen
19-05-2011, 09:18 PM

I was there last week but didn't cheong, ask and the okt say 250 / shot. any idea to get like bro here mention 250 2 shot

69Sniper
20-05-2011, 01:19 PM
I was there last week but didn't cheong, ask and the okt say 250 / shot. any idea to get like bro here mention 250 2 shot

brudder dis wan u hav to discus in the rm directly wif de pinoy oready :p cos official frm okt is 1 shot onli ;)

i was there last wk also but neber take ani cos most cmi :(

whenwhen
21-05-2011, 12:09 PM

brudder dis wan u hav to discus in the rm directly wif de pinoy oready :p cos official frm okt is 1 shot onli ;)

i was there last wk also but neber take ani cos most cmi :(

bro, do you hear about zhu hai, was mirror there too, saw 1 chinese very fair and big boob but didn't cheong also, the environment not comfortable.

69Sniper
24-05-2011, 05:51 PM
bro, do you hear about zhu hai, was mirror there too, saw 1 chinese very fair and big boob but didn't cheong also, the environment not comfortable.

yello brudder me duno wat u say:confused: how come u tok abt zhuhai becos i tok abt hc@1borneo:p

southernpark
31-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Hi to all Bross... Any OKT number at KK to recommend? Going for business trip next week.

tq & rgs.

johnhailey
03-06-2011, 02:05 AM
hi guys who knows about this place?LIFESTYLE 2 REFLEXOLOGY ..

ilikegal
08-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Hello to all Bross...
Any OKT number at KK to recommend? WIll be travel KK next two week

Thanks!!

ilikegal
08-06-2011, 09:52 PM
will be at kk soon ...try to find some fun ...Thanks

iwsacc
23-06-2011, 09:32 AM

bro, your mailbox is full. Can PM me your contact?

Greatly appreciated.

Gemini33
23-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I am in KK today n tomorrow. Anyone free to meetup tonight or tomorrow to explore n Cheong together?

I am at le meridian hotel

Ken

Sinned87
23-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Need contacts for OKT or FL contacts in KK, better if local Chinese. :D
But don't mind local Malay, as long as good quality, price is not too much of a problem as it's my first time there and wanted good experience! Cheers! :cool:

Damn horny, so will even pay for genuine FL contacts.

Sinned87
23-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Heading to KK for the first time tomorrow, and need to find some OKT numbers or even better if local Chinese FL, don't mind local Malay too as long as good quality!

Don't really mind about the pricing as it's my first time there and need a good stay. :D Damn horny!

69Sniper
24-06-2011, 01:14 PM
sorri 2 thos brudders dat pm me cos i dun hav okt contacs so pls dun pm me cos i canot help....:o

Sinned87
26-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Here already, but no actions yet, sian lah. =[ Any brothers here at the moment?

Sinned87
28-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Went to Novotel 2nd floor spa as some brother mentioned, and so malu, lol, they don't offer 'extra service', I am like a freak there. - -"
Told them I want extra, they said okay, sent me to the room, then followed by a 100 years old Malay auntie, I rushed out straight away and told them I will cancel because friend was supposed to come but changed his mind, lol.
Then called the captain of the spa/hotel and asked him how come? He said, "We are a clean massage place..". Wtf? =/

CockBULL
11-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Hai. Any bros staying around KK in need of OKT contact number? PM me. He provides PRC and Pinoy only. All I ask in return is you post FR after you cheong his girls. If you prove to be a genuine cheongster, I'll share with you one of my favorite local FL.

ohnstamos
11-07-2011, 09:47 PM
I'll be staying at Promenade Hotel tomorrow! Any ctc? :D I promise I'll post delicious FR and if I'm extra lucky, number! Haha:p

69Sniper
12-07-2011, 01:45 PM
I'll be staying at Promenade Hotel tomorrow! Any ctc? :D I promise I'll post delicious FR and if I'm extra lucky, number! Haha:p

aiyoyo brudder if u stay dere u hab in-house service u kno.....:p

Aqhee
13-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Going kk end of this month. Going to stay in Novotel, very far from town near 1borneo. Any contact number that i can try? Ill promise ill post FR =)

Aqhee
13-07-2011, 01:43 AM

PRC, Hu Nan
Age 20

Wah..nice one bro! Going kk soon.. Can share with me your OKT number?

paultmc
23-07-2011, 06:39 PM
hi thr, recently had tried DraG** Sta* Health spa at Asia City
good massage... with HJ only.... The ML let me touch her breast and her private part... if u want a good massage try no. 6 ( HJ available.... 6/10)
no 98 ( HJ available ... 5/10) ....
didnt have any chance to try no 99 ... too many customer book her... Damn...

hope to try her soon ...

any OKT or any FL contact number ?
staying at promenade 2nite.... hope can PM me as soon as possible ya...
feeling horny ....:D:D

sammyhung
24-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Hai. Any bros staying around KK in need of OKT contact number? PM me. He provides PRC and Pinoy only. All I ask in return is you post FR after you cheong his girls. If you prove to be a genuine cheongster, I'll share with you one of my favorite local FL.

pm me bro...tq

insignias
25-07-2011, 03:47 AM
yes any okt for kk?i prefer to call then look for hotels or spa.

gmart
25-07-2011, 03:53 PM

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to pampumg Air - especially for girls.

You will be scammed and releived of all your cash if you follow her upstairs for whatever reasons.

While you are enjoying the girl's removal of your clothing and touches, someone will bang on the door and say the police is coming. she just wear her blouse while you are stark naked! while stripping you, she is also removing your cash, phone and credit cards!

There are two staircases, so you can never catch them - especially when you are stark naked.

Enjoy KK!

paultmc
26-07-2011, 11:27 AM
last night had a wonderfull night
to all brother here, i was warn by the ML that dont talk about what services they had gave us in the MP ...coz they afraid their boss will find out and ask them to go back to china....
so any suggestion that we can do to communicate so that wont find out by the bosses?

last night i think the ML cum ... and her pussy must be wet dy...

wanna know who is she can pm me... and exact place... hehe:D:D:D

ohnstamos
26-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Here's my FR that's been delayed for 2 weeks now. :D

MP: D'To**h

Name: Forgot to ask
Height: Around 160cm
Body: Average
Race: Dusun
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 9/10 (She really gives great massage and knows how to relieve them tight muscles)

HJ: 7/10 (Can roam but only top because she afraid she's making too much noise :p)

She's very friendly and quite chatty too.

The MP has been raided once a couple months back so there are not much WL around. The boss also got pinoy if you want overnight package.

Tips from the local: If you want and have massage + extra services from local, it's a safe bet to take an older WL, not the too young one. They always slack off, finish before time and always go out during session and chitchatting with other WL during session.

If you want that, go ahead :D

yysim88
29-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi guys,
join this forum recently, any new updates for kk?

graffles
29-07-2011, 06:11 PM
anybody got OKT contact? can PM me?

Ilikelocal
30-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Brother, I have try 99. Can room only on top with extra 50 for AR. HJ very good.

69Sniper
04-08-2011, 01:03 PM
:D

aiyoyo brudder dis place mostly milfs onli :o neber see ani syt b4.....:(

paultmc
05-08-2011, 09:02 AM
aiyoyo brudder dis place mostly milfs onli :o neber see ani syt b4.....:(

nevermind ba.... as long as got something play wif is ok ba...
haha
if like this u have others place more interesting is it?

i stay at sandakan for 3 days oledi....

1) Animate reflexology
- nothing special.... the girl thr dun like to talk much...
kind of black.... so nothing to report about....

2) D' North Star Hotel reflexology
- a young ML give me massage service
Race: bugis
Look: 4/10
Boobs: B
body: 6/10
HJ: nope
she just let me touch het butt only.... didnt let me grab her breast....
Dissapoint....
i ask her about the massage place
INFO:
a) can call ML to the hotel room ....( maybe have extra service)
b) x much young ML thr, mainly 40 above.... just 22, 24, and 30 ...youngest...

3) 2 in 1 reflexology
PRC available or can say all PRC
Look: 3/10 haizzzz...!!!!!!
Boobs: c
body: 5/10 (MILF)
HJ: nope x availble
dun give any damn shit.... roaming oso cannot
i ask her about the massage place
INFO:
a) can also call ML to the hotel room ....( maybe have extra service)
b) same x much young ML, youngest 27 at thr.... shit ...

ANYONE CAN SHOW ME ANY PLACE TO HAVE FUN IN SANDAKAN....!!!
REALLY disappointed...
:mad:

paultmc
05-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Will go to lahad datu next week ... is thr any hotel with fun that i can stay wif?

hope to give me some clue....

i cant find the previous post about lahad datu ... pls guide me...:):)

Doraemon1
18-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah... I also interested.. Pls share

Doraemon1
18-08-2011, 07:47 PM
I will be going KK next week, can you please share with me the OKT contact ?

Interesting, pm me pls..

hackett
04-09-2011, 11:08 PM
This is my first post of my first Cheong that consist of me calling OKT for service.

I got this OKT number from a friend of mine who stayed in KK. As i'm moving to KK this is the best time get to know the in and out of cheong life in KK.

Called OKT at 7pm because was damn horny and ask for a Young Pinoy to satisfy me for one night at my own hotel.

Here are my first PR in this forum, enjoy:

Name: Jenny
Language: English (YES!)
Look: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (she is very skinny, prefer to have abit more flesh)
Boobs: ACup (Prefer to be Bcup and above)
Skin: Very Smooth (Pinoy Skin :p)
BBBJ: 3/10 (Very Poor, she prefer BJ with helmet)
DATY: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Pussy Tightness: 6/10 (Everyday she got to work)
Pussy Wetness: 8/10 (Sure after DATY)
FJ: 6/10
Moan: 6/10
GFE: 8/10 (I prefer more touching/carassing between sex, she don't like)
WIR: Yes if you prefer the FR above. But i think better than some.
Damage: RM300 (overnight)

She likes bath tub. So having bath tub is fun although she love the water to be super hot, it's feels like sauna.

sky07
08-09-2011, 02:59 PM
This is my first post of my first Cheong that consist of me calling OKT for service.

I got this OKT number from a friend of mine who stayed in KK. As i'm moving to KK this is the best time get to know the in and out of cheong life in KK.

Called OKT at 7pm because was damn horny and ask for a Young Pinoy to satisfy me for one night at my own hotel.

She likes bath tub. So having bath tub is fun although she love the water to be super hot, it's feels like sauna.

Can share with me your OKT number?

09-09-2011, 10:28 PM

Bro ! pls send me the OKT number as i will reach KK by 12/9...thanks

69Sniper
13-09-2011, 05:43 PM
ANYONE CAN SHOW ME ANY PLACE TO HAVE FUN IN SANDAKAN....!!!
REALLY disappointed...
:mad:

sorri brudder i hav no lubang cos sandakan 2 far frm Kk center leh.......:p

Huahua81
14-09-2011, 11:52 PM

Can share okt no?

sammyhung
16-09-2011, 10:08 PM

Bro..nice and great FR.
mind sharing the OKT number..tq

Zweckie
17-09-2011, 09:55 AM
KK Kampung AIr got some prc and Indon filipin fl. Just need to keep eye open especially prc. wind always strong so they come out short time and go back sleep than come out again. let your eye talk with ur eye before your mouth talk.

Good luck :)

sammyhung
17-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Be extra2 careful when dealing at kg air.. Many people got conned edi

Zweckie
17-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Be extra2 careful when dealing at kg air.. Many people got conned edi

The prc's and Indon are ok. The most dangerous are the filipin. Also if cheong there, take percaution not bring too many expensive thing.

Dont go behind maybank. Very young chick very cheap very danger.

swordfish84
19-09-2011, 11:32 PM
HEY can u share the OKT no with me ? thanks

swordfish84
19-09-2011, 11:34 PM
hi bro, mind sharing the OKT no? thx

swordfish84
19-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Hi bro,
mind sharing the contact of the OKT?
i'm currently in KK . very boring.

Zweckie
21-09-2011, 12:54 AM
Hi bro,
i'm currently in KK . very boring.

How long u in KK?

hackett
21-09-2011, 10:00 AM
OKT Kota Kinabalu, got a few number i have.

PM me if interested, i'll post my email soon, which i need to do a new one.

Kinda busy, so patience...

phantom83
22-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Can I have Sabah okt number from bro here? Just reach kk.
Or any bro here have pinoy or fl for overnight.
Thanks very much. I can exchange for contact in Miri n kch.

69Sniper
22-09-2011, 01:12 PM
KK Kampung AIr got some prc and Indon filipin fl. Just need to keep eye open especially prc. wind always strong so they come out short time and go back sleep than come out again. let your eye talk with ur eye before your mouth talk.

Good luck :)

brudder i don recomend u go dere cos down dere veri dark & can get rob u know.....:eek:

hiaw2899
28-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Pls pm me d okt no.. Thnx in advance

ArcSaber
30-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Bros,
Please share some ctcs in KK and Miri. Going there for a business trip in 2 weeks. Thanks

[email protected]

ArcSaber
30-09-2011, 08:51 PM
hey bros,
can you share/pm me ctcs in KK and Miri? Thanks

josh69
04-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Hey Bros,

Newbie here at KK...mind anyone sharing contacts for FL...very boring here otherwise.

Thanks

achmadalbab
05-10-2011, 12:16 AM
OKT Kota Kinabalu, got a few number i have.

PM me if interested, i'll post my email soon, which i need to do a new one.

Kinda busy, so patience...

i'm at sandakan this weekend. please PM me FL no....

achmadalbab
05-10-2011, 12:25 AM
i at sandakan this weekend, any fl contact? please pm me

Blanka
07-10-2011, 12:26 AM
good massage... with HJ only.... The ML let me touch her breast and her private part... if u want a good massage try no. 6 ( HJ available.... 6/10)
no 98 ( HJ available ... 5/10) ....
didnt have any chance to try no 99 ... too many customer book her... Damn...

hope to try her soon ...

any OKT or any FL contact number ?
staying at promenade 2nite.... hope can PM me as soon as possible ya...
feeling horny ....:D:D

hi friends, a newbie here! Thanks to brother paultmc for introducing DS Spa at Asia city. finally made my biz trip here more sexciting. hee.

first time there so didn't ask for specific ML, just leave it to fate:). result was a good-looking thin one (prob late 20s) who started regular massage and was quite chatty. thing is, there was another customer partitioned by a wall but could hear them talking too. when she finally popped the question,it was both quite awkward (due to close proximity) but also exciting . . . she asked for M$100 but finally settled for M$50. she allowed roaming and her strokes were quick and experienced. needless to say . . . didn't take too long. :p

the place is quite hidden on the 3rd floor (but says 2nd floor). Becos I when late (around 10pm) so had to climb several stair wells to reach it.

there were many FLs roaming the back lanes from Hyatt but no balls to try . . . maybe next time go for FJ. How to bring them back to hotel room? shy leh, hee.

Thanks again heehee.

CheongArh
10-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi All,
I am a newbie here.

Any massage girls or OKTs number for Keningau?
Will be going there for outstation for a week.

Thanks in advance

69Sniper
11-10-2011, 04:47 PM
the place is quite hidden on the 3rd floor (but says 2nd floor). Becos I when late (around 10pm) so had to climb several stair wells to reach it.

there were many FLs roaming the back lanes from Hyatt but no balls to try . . . maybe next time go for FJ. How to bring them back to hotel room? shy leh, hee.

Thanks again heehee.

last time i go dis plc got onli milfs prc so neber try the msg onli take the foot msg :o

Zweckie
11-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi bro,
i'm currently in KK . very boring.Ah Ling might be able to help

jackychc
12-10-2011, 12:03 AM

hi bro, mind to share the okt number...i'll give u the miri de...

MINID2S
13-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Hi,
May i know which hotel u stayed?May i have the OKT number? Please PM the OKT number?

search4fun
19-10-2011, 07:29 PM
hi all,

SOS please! i am new here and i really need your guys help to pm me any OKT/mamasan/FL contact number so that i can get fulfill my 'role' as local 'sex guide' as my friend will be there in 2 days time... we are looking forward to chiong on the first night so i m short of time now. please help and tq tq very much tai tai ko...

coolingmy
21-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Hey Bros,

Just here at KK...mind anyone bro sharing contacts for FL...very boring here otherwise.

garung
21-10-2011, 12:15 PM
hi all,

SOS please! i am new here and i really need your guys help to pm me any OKT/mamasan/FL contact number so that i can get fulfill my 'role' as local 'sex guide' as my friend will be there in 2 days time... we are looking forward to chiong on the first night so i m short of time now. please help and tq tq very much tai tai ko...

Try Beverly Hotel Health Centre or Novotel 1 Borneo Health Centre..

DWA285
02-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Hi bro magmasmith,

Now I'm at kk. Which you first recommend? I'm wanna really know how to baton. Thanks.

Hope can see you as well. Hehee...

Nice day..

dear bro dwa285,
if u not from kk, that's means u r not driving right ? so simple as that, try to ask the taxi driver about the mp, infact, those taxi driver is ur dictionary. if u r driving n if u got iphone, saved alot problems, try the hints i give on the location. anyway, will try my best to describe some of the place i remember, but... myself kkian.... i also cant remember those street name to be honest, i only know how to drive to the SPOT i wish to go n wat kind of SERVICE i'm looking for :p

btw, thx bro 68sniper, very generousity of u, thx alot.

" KK Herbal "
location : Damai(2nd Esso station) same row with 2020 coffee shop

" Legend"
location : Kolombong Kian yap industrial area(way bhind maybank & aliance bank
ML : PRC / Pino (1st flr is standard msg, to go for fj, need to find the okt as they really careful of being raid, stranger might not b entertainted)

" Blue pearl "

"Zhu Hai"
location : Bundusan WK restaurant( the other entrance is way way bhind new penampang baru survey supermarket)

"Lavender"
location : New penampang baru near Survey hypermarket, last row of shoplot

"D`Touch Reflexology"
Api-api Centre 1st floor somewhre near to 7 eleven(nearer to macdonald)

"Id Savart Reflexology"
location : inanam, opposite of Gmart or pasar lama, front corner top floor
RM156 / hour

"Sri Andalas" (reckon for batin)
location: penampang donggonggong, 2nd (big) roundabout left side shoplot, 1st flr corner
2nd branch, alam mesra, opposite of 1b, bhind maybank

"YK Reflexology"
location : if u can find Id Savart Reflexology, this yk is over the last row shoplot, grd flr
saloon

"Pintutiunam Reflexology" (4got the actual spelling)
price? not sure also, coz i always do package, 1 hour massage, 40min batin, RM128

about the rest, if u really wana go, juz pm me which 1 u really wana go instead of asking me pointed out all, coz some of them i dono how to mention the area n i believe, u wont visit all of them during 1 trip. n i cant rekcon much about the ml, it take months or yrs to discover who is good, who is bad, by the time i telling u, they might hve moved out, but if i know, i'll try gve a hint, but definitely not in public due to protect the ml n our fun.

jayboy
03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Hi bro magmasmith,

Now I'm at kk. Which you first recommend? I'm wanna really know how to baton. Thanks.

Hope can see you as well. Hehee...

Nice day..

Hi bro, so any new update from kk ? hope you got it. thks

DWA285
03-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi bro, so any new update from kk ? hope you got it. thks

hi bro,

no one reply me lor... r u stay at kk? can i knw some information? thanks... really horny alone here... thanks...

email to me as [email protected]

69Sniper
04-11-2011, 05:01 PM
hi bro,

no one reply me lor... r u stay at kk? can i knw some information? thanks... really horny alone here... thanks...

brudder u can go try promeade hotel or borneo1;)

jayboy
04-11-2011, 05:10 PM
hi bro,

I got nothing, just need some new update there also. cos i might be going to kk sooooon.

DWA285
04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
I got nothing, just need some new update there also. cos i might be going to kk sooooon.

Hi bro, Wen u will come to kk? I will come again on early of Dec...

dragonbee
09-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi Bro can share the OKT numbers in KK ? Appreciate PMing me bro. Thanks

CockBULL
09-11-2011, 09:18 PM
all asking for contact2..after giving bros some ctc here..some even promised to post fr but not one posted it..some of my contact also later get caught by MIB..some bros here might be a UC..so guys be careful when passing your okt or fl ctc..

Honkytownman
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Agreed with you 100% CockBULL...

So, how to protect one's ctc from MIB???...hmmmm, maybe just post the normal contact point/cafe and let the ctc make the contact with genuine horny bros if he/she thinks is safe to do so.

Problem with faceless internet world lah! We never know who is genuine and who are UC for MIB.

paultmc
12-11-2011, 08:10 PM

yo bro can share ur OKT number?

paultmc
12-11-2011, 08:21 PM
hi friends, a newbie here! Thanks to brother paultmc for introducing DS Spa at Asia city. finally made my biz trip here more sexciting. hee.

first time there so didn't ask for specific ML, just leave it to fate:). result was a good-looking thin one (prob late 20s) who started regular massage and was quite chatty. thing is, there was another customer partitioned by a wall but could hear them talking too. when she finally popped the question,it was both quite awkward (due to close proximity) but also exciting . . . she asked for M$100 but finally settled for M$50. she allowed roaming and her strokes were quick and experienced. needless to say . . . didn't take too long. :p

Thanks again heehee.

surprise surprise...1st time thanks by someone...hehe...feels great...
hey, now quite many uncle uncle checking here checking there... so why dun we chance our conservation to email?
i will send u my email address...
i got few new info i found at kk area...
u wan to FJ China Doll..haha...
email me, i will give u all the detail...cant post too many info here... my playground got ruins oledi....hope to here from u soon:o:o

bign
13-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Long time never been Sabah, any recommed??

jayboy
14-11-2011, 08:00 PM
surprise surprise...1st time thanks by someone...hehe...feels great...
hey, now quite many uncle uncle checking here checking there... so why dun we chance our conservation to email?
i will send u my email address...
i got few new info i found at kk area...
u wan to FJ China Doll..haha...
email me, i will give u all the detail...cant post too many info here... my playground got ruins oledi....hope to here from u soon:o:o

Bro any good update ? i am going to kk on wednesday or thursday, so hope go some lobang here also. thks

SierraVictor
14-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Me going Wednesday. Been there before but no luck. Please advise. Thanks.

BloodRedSword
22-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Bros, any angmoh escort/FL over at KK? Looks my New Year will be spend there..

jergan
26-11-2011, 01:35 PM
any one interested in PRC
FL, 28 yrs old and above, or
MILF, or
OKT for younger PRC/pinoy
are welcome to PM me.

however i need FL local/pinoy as exchange. thanks

pointsoft
04-12-2011, 11:00 AM
anyone can share OKT or FL contact with me?
i am damn boring in hotelb in KK.

awy2279
05-12-2011, 10:17 PM
anyone can PM ME CONTACT at KK damn horny now ^^

prefer PINOY or PRC for overnight!!

Cheongster691
10-12-2011, 04:20 AM
Hey fellow cheongsters :)

Will be in kk for a whole month, can anyone tell me any okt num or fl? Prefer local chinese haha.

Pls do pm me (1 month no lobang)

Cheongster691
10-12-2011, 12:05 PM

PRC, Hu Nan
Age 20

Hey bro, can share ur okt num? Will be in kk for 1 month. No cntc here, jus go ktv but too exp. Spend at least 3k compared to kl too exp alrdy. Just wan call bring to my hotel.

Pls PM me bro, thx in advance :)

skinnyguy10
10-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Bro there, I'm staying in promenade hotel. Any suggestion for service to room? I don't want MP.

skinnyguy10
11-12-2011, 09:59 AM
No one can help??:(
So boring here. Really want a lady to grab on.

Doraemon1
13-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Hey bro, can share ur okt num? Will be in kk for 1 month. No cntc here, jus go ktv but too exp. Spend at least 3k compared to kl too exp alrdy. Just wan call bring to my hotel.

Pls PM me bro, thx in advance :)

Can pm me also? I will be visiting KK often next year onward. Thanks bro.

Zweckie
28-12-2011, 07:09 PM
all asking for contact2..after giving bros some ctc here..some even promised to post fr but not one posted it..some of my contact also later get caught by MIB..some bros here might be a UC..so guys be careful when passing your okt or fl ctc..Yes, agree with you. My regular also got tahan loh. Never share ctc with unknown people. Real cheongster can snip lobang. If too lazy just hug a pillow and sleep lah

doindoin
06-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Hi guys, currently I staying at Txxg Dynasty at API API , nearby there is quite alot of HC but dunno which one provides 'extra service' mind to give some guide? Damn horny now

Little Gun
12-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I was walking in the Kampung Air area and noticed that the area behind the Maybank has about 4 or 5 girls standing there looking for customers. Quite obvious and easy to spot. You just have to be a male, walking alone and making some kind of eye contact with them. And they will approach you as you walk by them.

I don't know their rate & where is the fuck room / hotel room they are using. I've never tried them. But if it was me, I'll be very cautious. Their standard is about a 5 or a 6. I saw them operating there at around 3:00 pm.

Jinggariwo
14-01-2012, 09:59 PM
hello bros...
i am from kl...i am working with a company that occasionally send me to novotel 1borneo...not every month but will stay at least once every two month i will stay there...i found that there is no place to get girls except for the bar nearby, but most of them are pinoy...i dont prefer pinoy...so any one here could help me how to get local or chinese girl for a night would be appreciated ;) i dont have any ctc to exchange but i can give u some cash :D PM me if intrested...

monsterdick
25-01-2012, 12:38 AM
any contact for okt in kk?

will be there 30 jan

69Sniper
27-01-2012, 01:04 PM
I was walking in the Kampung Air area and noticed that the area behind the Maybank has about 4 or 5 girls standing there looking for customers. Quite obvious and easy to spot. You just have to be a male, walking alone and making some kind of eye contact with them. And they will approach you as you walk by them.

I don't know their rate & where is the fuck room / hotel room they are using. I've never tried them. But if it was me, I'll be very cautious. Their standard is about a 5 or a 6. I saw them operating there at around 3:00 pm.

aiyoyo brudder be careful cos dey ar fl & not veri safe :p

69Sniper
27-01-2012, 01:04 PM
hello bros...
i am from kl...i am working with a company that occasionally send me to novotel 1borneo...not every month but will stay at least once every two month i will stay there...i found that there is no place to get girls except for the bar nearby, but most of them are pinoy...i dont prefer pinoy...so any one here could help me how to get local or chinese girl for a night would be appreciated ;) i dont have any ctc to exchange but i can give u some cash :D PM me if intrested...

brudder in 1borneo novotel gt hc mah got prc oso :p

info
31-01-2012, 12:43 AM
any fl contact? please pm me.. prefer prc,sino,malay..

SAKUragi86
03-02-2012, 09:41 PM
hi bros, i have OKT contact for PRC in city area but only willing to trade with anybody who has info/okt number for local (malay, kadazan) girls. pm me if interested

Kim Jiao Ong
05-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Just back from KK. Bros who are interested in Pinoy can go to Promenade Hotel Level 2 located at Api Api. Selection about 10 gals when I went there. Standard charge is RM110 for massage and you will need to nego yourself with the gal on extra services. I paid RM 150 for full services, so all in is
RM 260.

Next, if you are interested in China dolls, can go to "ZHU HAI" located at WK Commercial Centre, Jalan Bundusan, Penampang. Charge is RM 200. They even do delivery to hotel at RM 280. PM me if you need the OKT number for ZHU HAI. Heard that new stocks will be arriving on 17 Feb

bogey031
05-02-2012, 09:06 PM
any ctc in api api??will be staying there for 1 month..
[email protected]

burn71
06-02-2012, 03:00 AM
any OKT/FL contact? please pm me.. I'm newbie here

burn71
06-02-2012, 03:28 AM
any fl contact? please pm me

Kim Jiao Ong
06-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Bro Burn, I have PM U "Zhu Hai" contact. Happy bonking

Bozz
06-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Bro Kim,

The dmg is for how long?Price deliver to any plc?Will be goin kk soon.K pass me ctc.Thks

paultmc
08-02-2012, 09:21 PM
any one interested in PRC
FL, 28 yrs old and above, or
MILF, or
OKT for younger PRC/pinoy
are welcome to PM me.

however i need FL local/pinoy as exchange. thanks

dusun can?

Kim Jiao Ong
09-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Bro Kim,

The dmg is for how long?Price deliver to any plc?Will be goin kk soon.K pass me ctc.Thks

Bro Bozz, Dmg is for 1 hour only of full service.

Doraemon1
13-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Just back from KK. Bros who are interested in Pinoy can go to Promenade Hotel Level 2 located at Api Api. Selection about 10 gals when I went there. Standard charge is RM110 for massage and you will need to nego yourself with the gal on extra services. I paid RM 150 for full services, so all in is
RM 260.

Next, if you are interested in China dolls, can go to "ZHU HAI" located at WK Commercial Centre, Jalan Bundusan, Penampang. Charge is RM 200. They even do delivery to hotel at RM 280. PM me if you need the OKT number for ZHU HAI. Heard that new stocks will be arriving on 17 Feb

Pm me the number pls bro....

spinner
15-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Bro,
Will be climbing Mount Kinabalu on 24~25th March...Arrive 23rd, still got time for overnight, any senior bro can recommend local, sino etc...need to stretch leg before climbing....:p

Crazy Spider
16-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Any contact or recommendation? Please pm me. Thanks!

kennyjimson
16-02-2012, 02:30 PM
i'm staying at Promenade Hotel tonight...hmmm hunting hunting

69Sniper
16-02-2012, 02:40 PM
i'm staying at Promenade Hotel tonight...hmmm hunting hunting

huh brudder got in-house hc ma:confused:

Extratimes
24-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Hello every tai low...... I am new comer from tawau ! Now at kk so interested kadazan girl! Can share some contact to me mah? Really tak than dy :D

deepspace7
24-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Bro, PM me "Zhu Hai" contact, going there 6 March..

Peace.

wilsonha
27-02-2012, 12:37 AM
anyone know 1 city hotel ,nice to stay or not ?any reccomented.thank help

wilsonha
27-02-2012, 12:44 AM
anyone know about kota kinabalu , 1 city hotel nice to stay or not?
any reccomented .thank help..

wilsonha
27-02-2012, 12:59 AM
anyone know about 1 city hotel in kota kinabalu.?nice to stay or not?or any reccomented hotel.thank help

deepspace7
27-02-2012, 09:42 PM
RM 260.

Bro, PM Zhu Hai contact number.....

Peace

sammyhung
03-03-2012, 12:49 AM
my latest sexperience in KK. Do nothing is the hardest thing to do when i KK.
This time i got big boobs pinoy chick - the biggest ever had i think

Name : Nicole
Looks : 7 (quite pretty pinoy which will attract people once look at her, few pimple scar, unnoticable by far)
Body : petite, bit higher than 5ft
Boobs : this is one of the best ever had, i guess C almost D, medium nipple (I like big boobs)
BBBJ : 6/10 - she give good BBBJ but too slow, i like rough haha
FK : 9 (tounge play, accomodating, can do all night long if u want )
DATY : 9 (no smell, DATY + fingering)
FJ : 8 (very accomodating on wahtever post i want - switching between couch & bed)
GFE : 9 (she knew how to handle her client, chitchat before & after FJ really warmed the nite)
Damage : KK market price
WIR : yes

paultmc
03-03-2012, 09:14 PM

Looks : 7 (quite pretty pinoy which will attract people once look at her, few pimple scar, unnoticable by far)
Boobs : this is one of the best ever had, i guess C almost D, medium nipple (I like big boobs)
FJ : 8 (very accomodating on wahtever post i want - switching between couch & bed)
GFE : 9 (she knew how to handle her client, chitchat before & after FJ really warmed the nite)

yo bro, u went to massage centre or is a freelancer ?

sammyhung
04-03-2012, 12:24 AM
yo bro, u went to massage centre or is a freelancer ?

room delivery

sigils
04-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Bro,can pm me the ctc? Thanks

spazz888
04-03-2012, 02:51 PM
RM 260.

hi bro

can you pm me the contact number for zhu hai please?

thank you so much. cannot tahan already

spazz888
04-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Pm me the number pls bro....

hi bro can pm the number to me also pls?

thank you

ciku
04-03-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6734902131

fa66audio
05-03-2012, 06:35 PM
room delivery

mind to pass me the okt no?tq!

69Sniper
08-03-2012, 01:50 PM
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6734902131

aiyo brudder its say "Male" :eek:

soisoi
09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
bro can share the contact? plz pm me, tqvm !

soisoi
09-03-2012, 07:06 PM

bro can share the contact? plz pm me, tqvm !

paultmc
19-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Sandakan

Went to J*key L*ge hotel ask for special massage from spa behind.

Day 1.

Name: no ask.

Face 6/10.

BJ: 8/10.

FJ: 5/10 tigh pussy.

GFE : 6/10.

Request BJ, she want CD. Good skill, after 5min, proceed to missionar, bang her for 5 min damn tigh pussy, then change to doggy style, bang her 10 min and shot my load.

Really tigh pussy,

Day 2.

Name: no ask too (didn't bother to ask, no more chicks oledi. Want to go, then OKT recommend one. So just try.)

Face 4/10.

BJ: nope.

GFE : 8/10.

She talk too much, want to shut her mouth with my dick but she rejected.

Direct to missionary for 5 min then she drive me with cowgirl style. Unload after 10 min. Cannot tahan tigh pussy.

She claimed that she will be here for 6 month. Want to earn money for her family.

Keningau
29-03-2012, 12:18 AM
can you pm me the contact number for zhu hai please? Regent hehe wan to enjoy ! U all can go 1b mount spa thr and try find Eric he will intro , but hope he still work thr

Keningau
29-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Pm me zhu hai ctc no pls! U all can try 1b mount spa thr! Find Eric ! If he still work over thr ask him intro