PDA

View Full Version : Sweet looking GND PRC Cherry need your help!

honii
30-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi bros

I got to know this prc student called Cherry online. She is sweet looking and 24 years old this year. As she needs money to cover her expenses, she has decided to do fl. So far, she only did with her ex bfs. So quite fresh. However, if you hit the right buttons, she gets more horny and responsive. Due to her being green, I hope bros who are meeting her to give your best guidance and lower your expectations. Over time, Im sure she will improve on her services.

Stats
Looks: 6.5/10
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: B cup (supple and delicious nipples)
Frenching: 7 (wet and responsive)
BBBJ:6/10 (still fresh and she needs guidance from bros)
Catbath: 6/10 (she needs some guidance too as her ex bfs really din teach her much)
Pussy: No smell, sweet tasting horny juices
FJ: 8/10 (very accomodating)
Rate: 100/1/1

As for cim, cof and cob. please check with her.

Dos: French, bbbj, bj, fj
Donts: RAW, AR, anal

She is not comfortable with malay and indians. So sorry to all malay and indian bros. No offence.

Bros who are interested, please pm me with your contact and name. I will pass them to her to make contact with you. As she is very new and fresh, I really hope to intro her the more senior bros first to get her started. Dun wish any newbies or number collectors to bother her. So criteria would be power at least 1 and number of recent valid frs at least 3. If possible, please include the links to your fr to make it easier for me to check. Hope you all understand. Thank you for reading.

honii
30-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi all

sorry to add. Please pm your preferred name and race as well. So I will pass your preferred name (no need real name, just a name for her to address you), contact and race. She will contact you to make arrangements. Those bros who had pm me, I had already passed your contacts to her. She will get to you soon. And if anyone meet her, please post a fr to support. Thanks.

Dger_boy
30-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Bro any pics u can share to ur fellow samsters

fadetwoblue
30-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Sound nice,,,

Fade
Chinese

honii
30-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Bro any pics u can share to ur fellow samsters Sorry bro she dun allow me to show pictures to anyone. Maybe when she is more comfortable with the idea of fl, she will allow.

honii
02-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Cherry's horny pussy needs a dick to teach her the meaning of pleasure. Bros who are interested to teach her please pm your preferred name, race, age and contact number. Thanks.