PDA

View Full Version : I am her first man

Sting
29-11-2009, 10:01 PM
It was difficult to a 19 years old virgin. Hard work need to be put in
This was my first virgin.

At first of the dating, we started off holding hand and frenching.

The first time I strip her.

It happen that I knew there is no one at home that day, hoax her that we can watch video at my place.
When watching about half way, put my hand on her waist and start to autoroam. There is no resisitance from her and start to put my hand inside her blouse and fondle her breast. Always like big size one. She is about 32 cup C.
After a while moved my hand inside her bra and start to fondle her nipple. Try to remove her blouse. she resisted. She insist that only touching. I said ok. and let her hand to fondle my didi too. She was a greenhorn. only touching here and there. In my mind there is more thing that need to teach her.

Will carry on next time

terfel
29-11-2009, 10:28 PM
camping here

howck001
29-11-2009, 10:40 PM
looks fast and intresting... carry on please...

AD69
29-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Camping here for the story.

Sting
30-11-2009, 12:21 AM
As it is really hard to lay a virgin in my younger, need time to do it, she will say that she want to save for her wedding night, do not know whether you are the right one. Lots of moral blockage.

At that time, I am in Pulau Tekong, only back to mainland once a weekend.
Meet her out for dinner as we booked out in friday night.
As told the last seesion, only able to touch her bloosom and nipple with cloth on.

So every week advance a little bit.

As I remember the next time we meet after dinner and stroll at Tampines Blk 800 park. There is a playground where there is model of fruit.

We moved inside one of the fruit as it is middle of the night and not a single soul around. but the HDB Block is very near really, very near.

We started to french and one of my hand moved into position inside her T-Shirt. She was really enjoy the sensation of my touch which is soft and always whisper into her her ear ,' Relax and Enjoy'

She really relax and enjoy the moment.

I moved my hand to her inner tight, I knew I can't rush to my destination. I started to rub her inner tight and keep on accidentally touching her private precious part.

She stopped me when my hand is land on her pussy. I knew it signal the time to sop and wait for my next book out.

Royster79
30-11-2009, 01:08 AM
hahaha... Every week upsize the meal...

EJ20
30-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Cooling night with steamy story make my dick hard. :D

joew2005
30-11-2009, 04:05 AM
wo ..... nice puppy luv ..... opps ..... shld be sex :D

zhot
30-11-2009, 05:33 AM
hahaha... Every week upsize the meal...

Lolz. Yah lor. Every week also upsize the action. :p

libertarian
30-11-2009, 05:58 AM
'A little bit' more, please.

richie_rich
30-11-2009, 08:23 AM
She stopped me when my hand is land on her pussy. I knew it signal the time to sop and wait for my next book out.

Hope you had been a good soldier during the week and didn't sign any 'extras', couldn't book out and as a result, delay the 'assault'. ;)

Sting
30-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Finally it is friday night, book out time loh.....

As usually meet her at her place after I unpack stuff at home. It is already 10+
She stayed in Bedok Area that time.

Forget to mention, she is about 1.70m, 32C, 26, Her look is like Zheng Xiu Wen. Shoulder hair, like to tied up pony-tail. Girl with pony tail always attract my eyes. She is a malaysian who come to Singapore to work as an account assistant.

I am the young version of Tang Zhen Ye, the older bro will remember that the lead actress of 射雕英雄传 who commit suicide. Weng Mei Ling

We went for supper at Blk 85 market and later scroll back to her place.
I purposely look for a quieter route back to place. As a little horny bastard who striped out the right to see another female human being on island make me a beast rather than a human. We walked to a dark corner, suddenly I hold her hand and start to french. After half a minute, we broke apart, I whispered into her ear.' I missed you.' She peck on my lip, ' me too.'

We locked ourselve and I started to lick her ear area with gentle tougue sensation. She moaned out loud and this shock both of us as it is late in the night and the area is surround with HDB block any noise is magnify.

We quickly break loose and headed for her block.
She told me that her eldest sister do not know about our relationship and will be against it.

Let talk about it the next time.

brandt
30-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Waiting for you to continue.

ipwnyou
30-11-2009, 07:04 PM
As it is really hard to lay a virgin in my younger, need time to do it, she will say that she want to save for her wedding night, do not know whether you are the right one. Lots of moral blockage.

Kinda, the guy will be like cannot take it the kind.
We girls are very shy human being, don't want but actually inside want just that worry too much.
As in like, if I do this that I scared this will happen & etc.
Or some reasons like I got to go somewhere after that then scare if too wet will be uncomfortable down there.

zhot
30-11-2009, 09:24 PM
TS nice story but like abit too short. :p Maybe you can type longer for next chapter. :p

Sting
30-11-2009, 10:55 PM
I have not see my darling for 2 weeks as I had guard duty to serve and she was back to her hometown.

After the long wait 14 days, finally meet up with her. As most of army guy will turn to become a horny creature.

It was Satursday evening, we meet for dinner and decided to catch a movie .

We had a backend sit. At the middle of the movie feeling a bit bored, started to lay my hand on her inner thingh. At first worried that she will reject. But to my surprise she slightly parted her leg, She was wearing a short skirt. As I am enjoying stroking her inner thingh, she started to cover her leg with a jacket and her bag on top of it. All this while she is closing her eyes, trying hard not to make out a single sound. As I am trying to be abit naughty, I started to use my finger to touch her cunt. She grab my hand and whisper to me, ' cannot, no there.'

I tell her I only touch will not put my hand inside her panty. She nodded her head as a consent. I do keep my promise, not to put my finger in it, but I am using my index finger to tease her cunt, poke, slight up and down, fingernail scratch her inner thingh.

For straight 1 hour, I am enjoying what am I doing than watching the show

After we stepped out of the cinema theatre, as we walked toward the carpark, I keep giggle to myself, she slapped on my back.

She said,' I know what you are laughing at.'

I said,' No, not what you think.'

She said,' Yes, must be it.'

I pecked her cheek and said,' Do you enjoy just now.'

She shyly reply,' A bit loh.'

We drive out of the carpark. I drive to Bedok North St 4 the big lorry carpark.

I parked the car in between 2 big lorry.

She asked,' Why are we here?'

I said, ' Continue, where we stop just now?'

I lowered the passager seat and started to french her. While french I autoroam to her inner thingh, I slid her panty and prepare to finger her.

She stopped and looked at me,' Please don't put your finger inside.'

I reply,' I will only when you are ready.'

All this while she is the person who do the enjoy, I only keep on working.
How much you sow, how much are you getting.

I asked her, ' Then can I suck your breast.'

She started to unutton her top two button on her blouse,

As her bloosm popped out, this is the first time I saw it, after touching so many time, now it finally emerge in front of me.

I unbuckle the bra which is front buckle, expose her pink nipple in nearly total darkness with only street light outside the carpark.

I use my right hand to hold the left breast up , my tongue encircle her breast without touching her nipple all this, She seemed enjoyed it,

Next my left hand proceed south while I suck tightly at her nipple, all this was done in a split second, this is to sudden surprise her, she was overwhelmed, she moaned out loudly. All this while she was trying to control her moan level, but this tactics destroyed her control entirely.

Next time will be even better.
Do stay tuned

JoySeeker
30-11-2009, 11:05 PM
please continue TS:D

wildbeast
30-11-2009, 11:14 PM
bro sting, noticed u always get the blossom or blosom wrong. believe you are referring to tits (BOSOM). :D

Sting
01-12-2009, 12:31 AM
For bro and sis who enjoy my story
Please up some points for me

Thank You

fenwick
01-12-2009, 01:00 AM
For bro and sis who enjoy my story
Please up some points for me

Thank You

Relax bro!!! Very dangerous to ask for points here... ( might end up get zap eventually hor ) Just continue ur story, if it's good enough bros & sis will up ur points lah!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK;)

otamay
01-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Ya...TS, step by step you shall conquer. Slowly and steadly inching towards you goal/gold. :D:) Camping here for more updates.;)

naturegreen
01-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Joining the campers!

Sting
01-12-2009, 10:03 AM
As promise this time will make it exciting.

Very soon life of BMT is over, as we had a week break. I applied for exit permit to accompany her back to her hometown.

Never been out on bus for a straight 10 hours.

We arrived at Golden Mile Complex at 9.30 pm.
We left the Singapore Custom 1 1/2 hours later.
We are sitting at the middle of the bus. It is fully loaded.

After the show, it was light off time. She was sitting at next to the windows. She closed up the curtain. She start to fall asleep as I can't sleep when the vehicle was on the move. It still happen to me like that. As she curled up using my right arm as a boster. My right hand is place close to her inner thighs. She always very sensitive and got aroused by touching her. I started to finger scratch her as she is wearing a sport short, I push aside her pantry and started to touch her cunt. All this while she is closing her eyes. She stopped my hand, I was so pissed off as she always stopped me at this moment. I caught hold of her right hand and placed it into my pant to occupy her. She was playing with my little brother for the first time, it must caught her curiosity at that time. It is her first time touching a manhood weapon. She must be wondering hoe come it will grow big and stiff from a small and soft piece of meat. I started to put my finger into her,

She looked at me and smile,' I thought you promised not to put into me.'

I kissed her on her forehead,' How is the feeling?'

All this while we are still fondle with one and another.

She answered,' Very difficult to talk properly now, we are in the bus, will other people see what are we doing.'

I comfort her as I moved my head around,' Not to worry, everyone has sleep.'

I flashed across the bus as there are some light flashing from the other side of the road lamp.

We continued as it is now pitch dark now as the bus had passed the toll checkpoint.

My index finger is still rubbing and pushing in and out of her cunt. Then my mind flash this idea, why not use the middle finger too.

I started to rub her using my middle finger pushing it slowing full inside her, I can see her shiver and started to wriggle inside her like a like worm.
Her hand stopped all action, I knew that she is enjoying it as this is her first time a man finger inside her. This is not enough, as my middle finger is totally wet. I insert my index finger in too, This cause her to shiver intensively. All this time she try very hard not to make a single noise. This make me even more enjoyable to watch her face expression. I seal her mouth with my tongue. My two finger still wriggle inside her and our tongue is locked.

After 15 minute, we arrived at the half way stop for break.

We went down of the bus,

She said,' I need to out to the toilet.'

I said,' Ok.'

Saw pick up something from her bags and stuff it into her small backpack and proceed to the ladies.

I ordered some milo for both of us.

She return and I asked her,' How it is just now?'

She hugged my arm and whispered into my ear,' You make wet and I need to go to change. Don't do it later.'

I answered,' Ok, I will do it once we reach your hometown.'

She whispered with her blushed face,' You are so daring in front of so many people, the wetness make me very uncomfortable so I need to change. Later there will be no stop, I do not want to have a uncomfortable second half journey.'

We returned to our seats, she is still hugging my arm and asked,' Why your can grow big by touch it?

I kissed her lip,' This is a normal reaction of a guy being touch by his love one.'

She smile,' Bullshit, any woman touch will also can mah.'

She followed up with another question,' How to make you happy? Does my touching just now make you happy?'

I asked,' I need to release of my sperm then will make me high,'

This aroused her interest,' How?'

I whispered,' Will let you know next time.'

After hearing this she stopped, and we fell asleep till reaching her hometown

StillLearning
01-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Allow me to make suggestions for your consideration re: improvement to your written English, in green font, although I am not perfect.

It was difficult to a 19 years old virgin. Hard work need to be put in
This was my first virgin.

At first of the dating, we started off holding hand and frenching.

The first time I strip [ stripped ] her.

It happen[ed] that I knew there is no one at home that day, hoax[ed] her that we can watch video at my place.
When watching about half way [ Half way through the video ], [ I ] put my hand on her waist and start to autoroam. There is no resisitance from her and [ I ] start to [ delete start to ] put my hand inside her blouse and fondle[d] her breast. Always like big size one [ I always like or prefer women with big breasts ]. She is about 32 cup C.
After a while [ , I ] moved my hand inside her bra and start[ed] to fondle her nipple. [ I tried ] Try to remove her blouse. she resisted. She insist[ed] that only touching. I said ok. and let her hand to fondle my didi too. She was a greenhorn. only touching here and there. In my mind there is more thing that need to teach her [ In my mind, I need to teach her more ] .

Will carry on [ continue ] next time

StillLearning
01-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Please consider my suggestions in green font.

As it is [ was ] really hard to lay a virgin in my younger [ days ], need time to do it, she will say that she want to save for her wedding night, do not know whether you are the right one. Lots of moral blockage.

At that time, I am [ was ] in Pulau Tekong, [ was ] only back [ on the ] to mainland [ during the weekends. ] once a weekend.
Meet her out [ Met her ] for dinner [ after I booked out .... ] as we booked out in friday night.
As [ indicated in my previous post ] told the last seesion, only able to touch her [ bosom ] bloosom and nipple with cloth [ her clothes ] on.

So every week [ I advanced a little ]advance a little bit.

As I remember the next time we meet after dinner and stroll at Tampines Blk 800 park. There is a playground where there is model of fruit [ one fruit model or more than one? ].

We moved inside one of the fruit[s.] [ As it was in the middle of the night, there was not a single person around ] as it is middle of the night and not a single soul around. but the HDB Block is very near really, very near.

We started to french and one of my hand[s] moved into position [ delete into position ]inside her T-Shirt. She was really enjoy[ing] the sensation of my touch which is soft and [ I ] always whisper[ed] into her her ear ,' Relax and Enjoy'

She really relax and enjoy the moment [need correction, but I do not wish to change your story]

I moved my hand to her inner [ thigh ] tight, I knew I can't rush to my destination. I started to rub her inner [ thigh ] tight and keep on accidentally touching her private precious part.

She stopped me when my hand [ landed on ... ] is land on her pussy. I knew it signal[led] the time to [ stop ] sop and wait for my next book out.

sleaguepunter
01-12-2009, 11:36 AM
I have not see my darling for 2 weeks as I had guard duty to serve and she was back to her hometown.

After the long wait 14 days, finally meet up with her. As most of army guy will turn to become a horny creature.

TS when go Tekong for for BMT? i only know my time the training was so siong that i hit the bed upon reaching home. too tired to be horny. I also suspect the anti malaria pill we recruits had to eat have a adverse effect on the "morning glory" Still remember kenna tekan by DI who ordered us to sing with that horrible tasting pill inside the mouth. time fly, 13 years liao. :D

gunner77
01-12-2009, 07:24 PM
camp here for more! :)

HuanHuan
01-12-2009, 08:21 PM
TS when go Tekong for for BMT? i only know my time the training was so siong that i hit the bed upon reaching home. too tired to be horny. I also suspect the anti malaria pill we recruits had to eat have a adverse effect on the "morning glory" Still remember kenna tekan by DI who ordered us to sing with that horrible tasting pill inside the mouth. time fly, 13 years liao. :D

Maybe nowsaday Tekong life is better.:D

Sting
01-12-2009, 09:59 PM

Me at Tekong 1995 June intake. It is more than 14 years liao

nice to see you, almost same time.

Remember days of the RPL

Look more like piglet sold from china long time ago.
The SBC early show 雾锁南洋

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-12-2009, 10:43 PM
TS - Nice story, keep it up ! :D

Ah Des
02-12-2009, 01:46 AM
TS - Nice story, keep it up ! :D

bro how are you?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-12-2009, 10:17 AM
bro how are you?

Yo Mate, im fine...but..what a weird question :D How about u ..
Trying to see some steamy stories in this thread leh :p

Sting
02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Finally arrived at her hometown, it was just daybreak,

We went straight to her house. It was a old shophouse something like the one just outside Geylang Road those 3 storeys shophouse.

I greeted her parents and her grandma. She was about 80-90 years old. Still fit moving around.

I followed them to market for breakfast. The whole day what I was doing is follow in and follow out. Her dad bring us to dinner which take about 2 hours drive. We had seafood for dinner. It was very different from Singapore. As the seafood are mainly consist of freshwater prawn, freshwater catfish and some 'Big Head'. I tasted the my turtle soup in my life.

We reached back about 9 pm, as it is a hectic day, I was arrange to sleep at her aunty place as there is no place at her house.

I was surprised that she stayed back after her brother sent us to her aunty place.

I asked,'Why are you here?'

She answered,' Scared you are not use to it at this remote area.'

I said,' You mean your parents allow you to stay overnight here.'

She said,' There is 2 empty rooms in aunt's house as her two children is working in KL, only coming came when there is public holiday.'

'Where do I sleep tonight?' I asked.

' I already checked with aunt that you can take my elder cousin' room.' She said.

She helped me to unpack and I checked with where was her aunt, she replied,' They usually sleep before 9.'

I turned around and grab her by the back and started to kiss her ear and neck,' Come to this room later.'

She turned to the door and walked away.

It was about 12am when we completed the unpacking
Drop to bed after bath.
It took me last then 5 minutes to fell asleep.

Suddenly I was woke up by someone touch my private parts.

I opened my eyes and saw her laying beside me and her left hand is inside my short.

She was sucking my nipple hard.

I whisper,' I thought you are angry as you just walked out just now.'

She said softly,' How do you expect me to answer as someone asked you to come to his room middle of the night.'

I moved my hand to her firm breast and surprised to find out there is no bra in it.

She said,' I know you like to fondle it, so I did not wear.'

I was grateful for her attentivenes, my hand move south and again there is no under garment.

She shyly whispered,' Feeling good this morning, .....'

I teased her,' What. you speak so soft. Can repeat?'

She turned her face to the other side.

I continued sucking her breast and fingering her as she is wear a T-Shirt and short. As the moonlight shone into the room, reveal her both young motherhood, it was very attractive and the image is still fresh after so many years. As I slid my finger into her cunt, she moaned out as this was the second time that a finger was in her. She was responded to great sensitiveness. Wriggle my finger mad her feeling high. I Took off my short and guide her hand toward it, helping her to grip my manhood, told her to slid up and down with it.

She asked,' Does this make you feel good?'

I answered,' Yes, move it in rhythm.'

I stopped her as I was about to unload.

I asked her,' Do you want to feel even higher?'

She had an unbelievable look on her face.

I spread her leg apart and stick my tongue into her cunt.

She moaned out loud and clear which made me immediately stop.

She said,' Cannot like that, I will lose control.'

I asked her,' High? It is only a small try.'

You can make me high too.

She replied in naughty smile,' How?'

I told her,' Put my didi into your mouth will make me uncontrollable high.'

She reluctantly answered,' Put your didi into my mouth!!!!, it is dirty.'

I answered her, ' Just now I also stick my tongue into yours.'

She still hesitate, I gave her a bit of courage by push my dick into her mouth.

Purposely moaned out, this really help to bring herself to do the blow job.

I laid down and she was benting her head down with my dick inside her mouth. I moved her position to where I can finger her.

I told her,' Suck with some force will me feel better,' She replied with her action. I moved her cunt to my face and started to eat her out. Only a few moment can feel her virgin holy water slipping out as I began to taste it.

She was simply french my dick, lick my sensitive rod tip and encircle the shaft and sucking it like a vaccum cleaner. Never expect a virgin can do all these stuffs.

I told her that I am going to shoot, she ignore me and continue to move. I cannot take it anymore. I unload into her mouth.

I was drop dead. She quickly dress up and moved out the room.

She return in a short while.

She laid beside me and whispered,' This is the sperm, taste a bit weird and now you happy or not.'

I hold her tightly,' As long you are the one want to suck it, I will be happy.'

I asked her,' Where did you learn all those blowing trick?'

She answered,' You loh, always stick your tongue into my mouth, just follow what you did. Next time I did want your sperm inside my mouth."

I replied,' As long you don't like I will not shoot into your mouth.'

We hugged together and fell asleep.

Around 7 am, I opened my eyes, she is not there. She must be back to her room before her aunty wake up.

eeemen
02-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Bro TS, slow and steady hor!! ;):D

Sting
03-12-2009, 04:02 PM
There was nothing much in their hometown, small village with a few road. I was very tired as I accompany her to visit her childhood friends. There was one of her friend who is very chio too.

After dinner I went back to pack up as we are coming back to Singapore early the next morning.

It was 10+ after I watched the TVB serial and return back to room. Drop on the bed and fell asleep in no time.

I was wake up by a very high feeling below him. I opened my eyes and saw her blowing my didi.

I asked,' I thought you retired long ago.'

She stopped blowing and switch to stroking mode,' Can't sleep, feeling empty inside me.'

I replied,' Let me fill you up, darling. First I need to fill your mouth up first.'

She giggle and return to her blow mode. She must be a talent as her blow job was display with different level of excitement.

She was not holding my didi, her right hand was on my nipple, her left hand was doing fingernail scratching on my ball and below.

Her tongue is frenching my didi top end, create sucking and her lip was tightly encircling my shaft. This when on of a minute or so, I forced my self up and release from her grip. She smile,'Why you run? cannot take in mah. You made me feel so uncomfortable in the bus now it pay back time.'

I said,' I scared that I cannot take it and will penetrate you.'

Her face turn green,' You can do anything to me but don't put it in ok.'

I hugged her and whisper in her ear,' I will do that only you allow me. I promise'

She smile again,' You must keep your promise.'

I made her laid down and started to remove her clothing, Cat bath her every part of her body.

From head to toe, my tongue touched every part of it. Final destination, her cunt. I stick my tongue inside it and start to tongue fuck her. She was in agony, want to moan loudly cannot. Her hand was holding the pillow tightly, and I continued till her juice flow out.

I seled her lip once again, my hand autoroam her back and breasts, opened her legs.

She stopped me,' You promise not to enter.'

I answered,' I only loiter at outside.'

She nodded her head, I continued to use my didi to touch here and poke slightly into it, only slightly in.

This made her scared and tempted.

After 10 minute to fooling, I stick my didi into her mouth and pumping her while she is still laying on the bed. Sometime I stopped, she would used her tongue to lick my didi head. I finally unloaded into her mouth deep inside.

She felt coke and try to cough out.

I told myself now you let me poke here and there. The next time I would made you shiok till you put it in yourself.

ipwnyou
03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
I told myself now you let me poke here and there. The next time I would made you shiok till you put it in yourself.

Your mentality sibei good.

cabayasi
03-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I said,' I scared that I cannot take it and will penetrate you.'

Her face turn green,' You can do anything to me but don't put it in ok.'

I hugged her and whisper in her ear,' I will do that only you allow me. I promise'

She smile again,' You must keep your promise.'

Haha, this is the most difficult promise to keep by a man.:D

I never success.........

ben1978
03-12-2009, 09:24 PM
steady hor!!

Sting
04-12-2009, 12:14 AM
This was the first book out after I had been post to School. No more Friday night book out. Only can book out after 1 pm.

The first week tio guard duty on Sunday. Satursday, she was not free.

So we only able to meet this weekend.

Our dating was always simple as both of us did not have much money. We will spent time windows shopping, catch a show and dinner.

The good news was she don't mind to have a poor boyfriend.

It was feeling very tired after a week of training, so decided to stay at home and rest. She told me she would come to my place after her work. It would be after 5 pm. I told her ok. That afternoon, I was alone in the house. I slept from 2.30 pm till she arrived.

Still feeling tired, return to my bed after let her in.

This was not the first time she been to my place, she put down her bag and proceed to toilet to wash her face.

She stepped into my room,' Very 'xiong' this week, you look super tired.'

I answered,' Ya, this whole week out in field, eat no good, sleep not enough.'

I signalled her to come closer by opening my arm to her.

She moved herself onto my bed. A bit small as my bed was single size. In order to make room, I laid aside and hugged her from behind.

As soon as I bugged her, I felt horny. I autoroam her body, my favourite was cupping her breast with one hand the the other hand at her pussy. After roaming a while, I moved my hand into her blouse and life my her skirt and insert my finger into her G-String. She started to pant,' I thought you are weak liao.'

I replied her with a kiss on her cheek and the hands were still in original position working their,' I need to hold you inside me now. Missed me for last 2 weeks.'

She spoke with difficulty,' Ya.'

'What you miss me? Miss me touching you?' I asked.

'Some sort of, Sometime miss your touching,' She replied.

' How to resolve this tricky problem?' I kept asking.

'I..will.. use my finger... to touch... myself... like what are ... you doing now.' She was definitely enjoy my touching.

I started to remove her clothing one by one.

First to come is to fully unbutton her white laced blouse, leaving the laced bra on her breast.

Second in the queue was her tight black skirt.

Third come her bra using my mouth to unhook hook it,

Following by her red G-String.

I moved my head between her legs and start to eat her out, I would work her out with my finger too.
I spread her love hoe apart, and filled it up with my tongue. Se immediately started to scream out. I continued for a short till I saw her running out of breath.

I laid down. She got up and proceed to suck my nipple and do her finger scratching at he groin area. I was feeling high. Next she moved south and swallow my whole shaft into her mouth and begin to lick and suck it. I moved her butt her near and finger her. Staring with 1 finger, latter increase to 2 as I was about to insert the third finger, she stopped me,' Pain..'

I returned back to 1 finger wriggle inside her.

She was a great blower. I must say this was her in born skill. I was totally lost control. I stopped her and made her laid down.
I seal her with my lip and use my didi to explore her cunt area. I was poking here and there. Her hip started to moved. She broke the seal,' I must stopped now or else I will lost control and allow you to penetrate me.

I respect her decision.

I stood up and she was on her knee, this time she was lick my balls while doing a hand job.

She will suck my ball into her mouth and play with it.

I did not how to describe it, it felt shiok and painful. It is a mixed feeling,

As she was blowing, I began to mouth fuck her. She seemed like understand what I want.

While I mouth fuck her, she will create a vacuum in her mouth., My didi was feeling tight. It was not long before I unload all my sperm into her mouth, She kept sucking while I was unloading. She look at e while sucking me try.

After I unload she immediately french me. She was passing my sperm to my mouth. Feeling is not good to taste my cum.

She said,' Now you taste your own stuff, how is it?'

I replied,' ok.'

Roman city
04-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Interesting story....hope to see more:)

siaokia55
04-12-2009, 12:45 AM
go go go...go in!!:D

bananapie
04-12-2009, 03:36 AM
cool story..

Sting
04-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I met her at MacDonald for breakfast on Sunday. We join the kids from CC for a day tour in Zoo.

Zoo was packed with people as it was School Holiday. We moved around and ended at the White Tiger Display Corner. There were 3 of them. We sat down and watch as I explained to her why are this White Tiger is so rare. As we are chit chat, there is one big tiger walking toward another tiger laying on the ground that caught our attention. The big fellow mounted itself and started to fuck the tigress. Less than a minute the big fellow left.

She said,' What are they doing just now?'

I purposely whisper into her this make her feel a bit itchy,' This is what I want to do you loh.'

She answered,' But tiger so fast mah, No licking here or there.'

I said,' Animal mah.... Shoot and go'

I followed,' Why, thinking how it will feel when I put in...'

Just peck her cheek.

We reached her place around 4 pm.

There is no one home.

I rested on the sofa and she hugged me tightly while we are watching the TV program.

Here come a bed screen.

Her imagination ran wild. She started to caress my nipple with her finger. She moved up my T-shirt and sucked my nipple. I told her that I am stink after the trip.

She said,' They will not be back till 9 pm. Go to toilet and wash up'

I asked her,' You come also.'

She did not answer and proceed to her room to bring out the towel. She ushered me to the bathroom. She went in with me.

I just keep quiet and wait her her action. She frenched me and began to remove my clothing, I strip her naked in quick attack.

The running water from the lotus head slpashing water on us, I fingered her cunt and all this time our lip is sealed air tight. I can feel her reaction changed as I put my finger in. We broke our seal and she proceed to my little bro, take a closer look and started to examine it.

'What are you see?' I asked.

'No lah, just to see what make is magical thing up? Can grow big and shink small?, Just now big, now no action liao... it shrink.' She said.

'Siao Liao, This time kana a prevert girlfriend who like to explore.' I signed.

As my didi was returned to resting stage, she put it into her mouth and started to lick it, immediately it return to it stand two position. As soon as my didi extended to it full length. she stopped.

'Now it grow big,' she happily admired her master piece.

No action, my didi stand down once more.

Again she stuff in into her mouth and suck it, once again it return to full alert.

She stopped it. I just feel like being rape by her. She disallowed me from touching her

We were inside the bathroom for more an hour, she found a new toy and enjoy playing with it.

Poor me stand still and at her disposal.

We left the bathroom and me not even shooting a single and tonight needed to report back to camp early some more.

We dressed up and went for dinner before I returned back to camp.

SchutzStaffel
04-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Bro, interesting story, camping here. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-12-2009, 02:02 PM
I met her at MacDonald for breakfast on Sunday. ...

Nice bro, this update more toned down - once awhile like that feels god ;)

Way-to-go :D

tapzs
04-12-2009, 02:40 PM
very interesting to read...

well done bro...

eeemen
04-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Bro TS, I applaud your mental discipline !! Well done.;)

slyer
04-12-2009, 03:14 PM
nice story plot camping here :D

pussywillo
04-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Wah... nice story...
brings back memories....;););)

Sting
04-12-2009, 06:46 PM
At last my training of the school came to the end and we are allow to have a long weekend. Next Monday we would get our new posting.

Happily left came to head home.

After unpack, I pick her up at her place as usual borrow my dad's Honda Civic.
We went down to East Coast Park Hawker for supper with my camp mates. This might be our last gatherings as we would get different posting. We had great foods and drinks.

During our in camp training, we always show off how good our girlfriends, so this time actually is a show off gathering.

We guy talked almost anything under the sky but our topic always gather around the intimate moments with our girl. We will share the feeling and methods use and will always exchange pointer once we are back in camp.
Most of the time this make us very horny.

We will try out some of the methods we share. Sometimes we will opened our eyes big, ' Like that can mah.., are you sure can be done?'

I will daydream scene how my camp mate was having good time with their girlfriend.

Four of my buddy as we were always together.

Joe was a beng type who change girlfriend as usual as he was changing cloth. His girlfriend Joey was a typical Ah Lian Type who four letter word is always added in her sentences. Remind me of out CSM.

Ben was a nerd was good in his study. He would enter U after he complete his NS. Jennifer was a friendly lady-like with good figure.

Jason was a quiet good looking guy, Linda was a nurse understudy with a good body + cute face. She was small size.

Although we had different personality, we really enjoy one and another accompany when we are in camp. We helped and cover up each other ass.
Eat, sleep and even bath together.

'You see this is Joey's favourite snack, everytime see it must suck it dry up.' Joe moved around to display her manhood, Indeed it look impressive, about 10 inches long, he was a bit prevent slapping his penis on the side bar in the bathroom creating some noise. He always like to ask how are we getting with our girlfriend. He would generally share with us.

As I recalled he told us that he feel so horny that he rushed to Joey's place get her out and try to make love with her. Joe was not her first boyfriend. They checked into a hourly hotel and started to strip one and another. Joey just simply grab Joe's penis put into her mouth and suck. It did not take long before Joe unload his anmo of the week into Joey' mouth. She kept on sucking till Joe' didi came soft. After they washed up, Joey began to blow Joe' didi back to his 10 inch full metal jacket. She turn around on four and Joe proceed to pump her from behind. With every thrust deep into it, She moaned out loudly. Beside blowing, she also enjoyed being ramp from behind. It was tedious to maintain every thrust with full force. He turned him around and finished off in missionary position. Must be in army make him fit. Shoot 2 round within 2 hours.

To me they are together due to their lust.

Will recite my other buddy most memorable sex.

Essbend
04-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Steady bro way to go .Waiting for you to continue your story.

Vibrator
05-12-2009, 01:40 AM
nice story plot camping here :D

Yup agreed, nice story !!

Big Semens
05-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Please continue .... bring back memories of the army daze book out liao go find gf release :D

zack06
05-12-2009, 12:31 PM
i'm also my gf's 1st man. quite surprisingly, we 1st made love only 2-3 mths into the relationship.

didn't need that much coaxing. however even til now (1 yr + le) she's not keen in giving bjs.. a couple times cim, she also nv do a proper job handling my didi, once shot out (haven't climax fully), she rush to toilet spit. feels like job half done : /

Sting
05-12-2009, 05:01 PM
In this story, some part are real and some part are make up.

Fact is I indeed is her first man, She is my first woman too.

Like to heard from other bro and sis sharing their first.

Will share my 2 buddy later, as I am to eager to share my first.
__________________________________________________ ___________

This was the first weekend after I posted to my actual unit. Will be staying there till end of my service. I was posted back to School due to my outstanding performance during the 3 months course.

I was sleeping in my room only covering my blanket, I liked to sleep naked.

I was woke up my a shiok feeling below me. I opened my eye and saw someone is under my blanket and blowing my didi. It was in full strike mode.
I peeped under my blanket it was no surprise my girl was enjoyed sucking her property. A good kind and don't want to stop feeling ran though my whole body. She was naked too and her eyes was closed. I could sense that that she was full enjoying what was she doing. There was on one home and she had my house key. She would come to my place after her Satursdays work.
I stopped her as I felt that I am unloading. I made her lying down and start to french her wile my hands auto-roam her body. I moved south to her breast and began to suck her nipple which she told me that she liked it.
My fingers were busy stroking her cunt. She was wet when I put my finger into her pussy, Her juice was flowing out and my finger was totally wet. My index finger was inside her pussy while my middle finger was at her ass rubbing and stroking it. She was in heaven as she moaned out loudly.

While I was frenching her girl, I position my didi in between her legs.

She stopped,' Don't put it in.'

I answered,' Ok. Close your eyes and relax, enjoy it, I only circling at outside.'

She nodded and continued our french kissing.

I also kept my promise only poke at her pussy opening without going deep inside.

My didi head was wet and suddenly we stopped.

She opened her eye,' You have put it in.'

Indeed it was so slippy that my 8 inch cock 'accidentally' slided in, since it was in. I comfort her just relax and enjoy.

I started to pump her in regular pace,

Her face was shock and she closed her eyes.

I asked her, ' Do you feel uncomfortable?'

' A bit pain but ok.' She muttered.

I picked up the pace and turn it into deep thrust mode. With every thrust, she would gave me immediate reply with a loud 'NG'.

I understood her feeling,' Don't worry, I will not shoot inside.'

Her face shown a pleased look.

This was the the first time my didi was in a woman pussy. Feeling very shiok unlike DIY, It felt tight and I was ready to shoot in no time. I pulled my didi out and diy a little and unloaded on her belly.

She sat up and walked into the toilet and wash up, I examined my didi, it was covered with cum and some blood stain. I knew long time I would fuck this virgin.

I moved into the toilet. I held her my the back fondling her breasts.

'You promised not to put in but now.' She said in a reprimand tone.

'Sorry I broke my promise.' I replied holding her much tighter now, moved my lip to her. She opened slightly and stick her tongue inside my mouth.

She knew all along she would lose her virgin to me.

Sting
05-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Thank you for bro and sis for upping my points

Sting
05-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Jason was one of my close buddy, he was like an alarm clock that will went down staircase to the telephone booth to report to his girlfriend, Linda

There was once time when there were only Jason and me waiting at Main HQ waiting for the rest to come back.

I asked,' You everyday report to her not sian mah.'

Jason answered with a boh bian look,' What to do?'

Jason continued,' Don't know my girlfriend is a super glue at first. Too late after I screwed her.'

I hugged his shoulder,' Don't suit dump her lah.'

Jason smile,' Can mah? You think. She is so smart that get a very book in front of my parent. Everytime we quarrel, she will start to look depress in front of my parent. Everything got scolding from my parent, not one parent but both. My dad will come to me and said that we guy must be responsible, since you sleep with her liao then try to be man face it. My dad said like father like son, we both suffered the same fate.'

I laugh,' Are you sure? Your girl so good, very smart. You die liao this time. She will be your last woman in your life.'

Jason seriously replied,' Now you know my problem, both our parent had known each other for many years and had business relation.'

I asked,' Very drama... Are you kidding me?'

Jason said,' Why I want to cheat you, what you have I have. Even better than your.'

I raised my voice a little,' Are you sure?'

'How you lost your first time to her?' I curiously question Jason.

Jason sighed,' We are childhood friend, we were in same primary school, same secondary school. We started our relationship when we are in sec 4. That time only hold hand and french kiss a little. I enrolled myself into JC while she go in polytechnic for nursing. We did not proceed any further as she kept stopping me. I am ok till I enlisted into army. We had not seen for the first 3 weeks. I do called her once or twice as you know the queue at the telephone booth.'

I picked up our water bottle and passed to him, he sipped a bit and continue,' When my first book out, we met at your place as she is doing her attachment in General Hospital. I drop my jaw, she is so attractive in her uniform. We reached her place, her parents are out too. I immediately sealed her lip and autoroam her body once the door was closed. We moved into her room. I can't stop feel so horny and remove her panty, this is the first time, she didi not stop me, I proceed to finger her, If this is in the past, she will stopped me liao, I removed my pant and wanted to insert my penis into her, she struggle to stop me. I pulled her down on her bed and hold her hand, she cried out,' Don't want. Stop.' I just could not listen and forced my penis into pussy, it was dry and difficult to pump. But I tried slowly and finally get it in and pump her hard. I unloaded into her in this position really very fast. All this while she is still in her uniform.'

Jason continued,' I saw her tear and she push me aside, and started to scold me. Linda said,' Now how? You must hold responsible or else I will tell my parents you raped me.' I was shock and tried every way to comfort her,' Ok. I will make sure you are my last woman and I will married you once I finished my degree.' She smile,' You said one.'

I look at Jason,'Like that also can mah.'

Jason replied shocked,' She took out her voice recorder and playback what our conservation just now. She always bring a voice recorder to record her lecture. Now I really don't know whether am I raping her or being raped by her.'

I dumbfounded.

I could not believe my ear as to what Jason said just.

Luckily Linda is a chio uniform nurse who Jason's favourite uniform.

To fill my curiosity,' Does she blow you in her uniform? Since you like her in uniform.'

Jason replied,' This is my weekly request, she will make me cum in her mouth. '
I tapped Jason's shoulder.

I was quite shock to learn what Linda's capable doing. Do not underestimated young lady.

Sting
07-12-2009, 09:48 AM
After she lost her virgin, she got nothing to hold back.

We enjoyed to the fullest as we could.

We made love as when as was possible.

As I was posting back to school, it was a 8 to 5 job, provided there was no training.

Whenever I needed her I will go to her place .

As I remembered one evening feeling so horny that we had dinner nearby at her place. After dinner I suggest to go to her place as I knew usually there was no one at home. To my disappointment, her sister was at home. We scrolled awhile in the park before returning to her block. We went into the lift, I started to french her and put my finger into her love hole, it was wet in no time.

The lift door opened, we parted our lip. I held her hand and went to the top floor, I scouted around for people as it is late at night and this was a dead end.

I continued to french her and put my hand into her skirt, she always like to wear shirt as she knew I would screw her as and when is possible.

She unzip my trouser, hold my didi in her hand, stroke it and swallow it into her mouth, she basically wet my didi and her round holding on to the railing. I recieved the signaled, moved her G-String aside and thrusted my didi deep into her in doggies style.

'Hmmmm...... Ah......Hmmmm,' she tried to moan as soft as possible.

As this was a stairway area, we tried to finish as a soon as possible. Without changing position

I pumped up the speed and thrust much deeper into her, Her moan is getting a bit louder.

I kept on the strength and speed,' Shi.. softer.'

I just nodded and began her agony, wanted to cry out loud but could not, her expression turned me on. I increased my thrust power and speed once more.

'Hmmmmm..............' she was bitting part of her blouse,

I slowed down as I was ready to shoot, she turn around and put my didi into her mouth and mouth f..k me before I release off my load.

She looked at me with a satisfying look and swallow all my cum. She continued to suck me dry up.

We adjust our clothing and walked down the stair.

' Shiok?' I asked.

' Very challenging and frightening, but I but admit it is shiok, never done it in public before.' She hold on to my hand.

She entered her house. Not long the door reopened again.

' You want to stay her for the night, as my sisters went back to hometown, will only be back 3 days later.' she blushed.

Without any hesitation, I swiftly moved into her house.

This was the first time I being into her house. It was simple decorate. She passed me a towel and showed me the bathroom.

I dragged her into it too with a bit of resistance.

I will continued this part next time.

sleaguepunter
07-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Me at Tekong 1995 June intake. It is more than 14 years liao

nice to see you, almost same time.

Remember days of the RPL

Look more like piglet sold from china long time ago.
The SBC early show 雾锁南洋

haha...u went in earlier. i 96 july intake. started with RPL but POP with fastcraft. But fastcraft only for the last two bookout. Still remember the more than 30min ride in the RPL with 400+ fellow recruits with only sitting room available. Then kenna kenna by the RP at commando jetty while waiting for buses to tampines or pasir ris.

Not sure your new posting at school meant Tekong BMTC perm staff. I doubt anyone bookout everyday even if 8-5 which is not. I was there for 6mth in 98, roll call was 0730hrs, while can bookout at 1700hrs, a bit troublesome as need to catch the ferry service tonner to jetty then catch the bumboat to Changi V, by then at least 45min had pass and book out feeling sian half. anyway it a nice story, give u some encouragements.:D

Sting
07-12-2009, 11:23 AM
I was posted to other formation. Not infantry school. Sorry cannot disclose my unit.

Sting
07-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Ben was posted back to school with me in the same team.

We sticked around like 'You Zai Gui'. He was a smart chap look like a study nerd but the problem with him is always speak wrongly at the wrong time. This made me this buddy had to sweet talk to other seniors on his behalf.

Finally I could not take it anymore to keep cleaning his backside.

I found a good time that we could talk lonely.

I said to him in a serious manner,' Ben, are you getting used to here?'

Ben replied,' Not really, but must thank you for bailing me out of trouble everytime.'

I followed up,' Ben, remember only speak when you are required always, smile to other to lower other defend. Think before we speak.'

Ben put her arm around my shoulder,' I will try, sorry always need to cover my backside.'

I smiled,' These small things I still can cover but your private life, I can't help you loh.'

Ben gave me shocking look,' How come you know?'

I replied,' Know what?'

Ben shake his hand,'No lah then.'

I was puzzled,' What wrong? Speak up I may be able to help you.'

Ben reluctantly spoke up,' Last weekend , I am thinking to break up with my girlfriend, Jennifer.'

'Why?' I asked.

'I suspect that Jennifer had another boyfriend.' Ben replied.

Jennifer had hour glass figure and a lovely face with long hair till her waist. She was tall and had a pair of legs but she looked a bit older than Ben. This was what I could remember during our last gathering.

' She looked decent.' I said.

Ben said,' We met at usual meeting at Tampines mall for dinner. I broke the news to her that I am breaking up with her. She cried. I asked whether is she seeing another guy. She denied.'

Jennifer was crying sadly and questioned Ben.

Without thinking Ben spoke out what is in her mind.

Jennifer left Ben and continued to cry,

Ben tried to called her but she refused to pick his call.

I commented,' You and your big mouth. Did you thinking of ditch her after you had sex with her.'

Ben replied instantly,' No, I am still an virgin.'

I knocked on his head with kanna chee that produce loud and clear sound.

' Ouch...' Ben cried.

' Lose your virgin first then break up, Like that don't lose out mah.' I said.

' You still a virgin????.' I exclaimed.

' Need my help to break your V.' I asked.

' I am not gay.' Ben cried.

' Fuck You. Of course not me lah.' I point my middle finger at him.

'Try to patch up with Jennifer and lose your V to her.' I said

'Tell her that you felt so sorry that you decided to give her your most precious thing in your life.' I said.

Ben replied,' I will try.'

This stupid Ben post a silly question to me,' Where should we do it? How?'

I gave another kanna chee to him,' Think yourself lah, need me be around when you do it or I do it for you.'

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Alamak, thought got something happening after you "dragged" her into the toilet :D then become nxt story liao.

Anyway, cheers..waitng for your nxt updates :p

Sting
11-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Alamak, thought got something happening after you "dragged" her into the toilet :D then become nxt story liao.

Anyway, cheers..waitng for your nxt updates :p

Ok bro. Will followup from her toilet.
________

Once we are in the toilet, I cupped her both breast from behind, licking her ear while water spraying from the shower head.

She moaned softly.

My hands were turn the radio button with gentle touch. She moaned louder as I knew this was her sensitive part. I used my right hand explored her body downward, put one finger into her cunt and wriggle in it. Her moaning got louder. At this while my didi is die hard standing firm. She placed her hand behind to give my didi a nice massage. She was stroking my shaft with gentle care. She finger ticking my balls.

I made her turn around and french her right away. She was still stroking my shaft. Her lips moved away and took one of my nipple in it. Licking and sucking my nipple, the feeling had built up.

She turned off the shower tap. She kneed down and pushed me against the wall and started to lick my didi head. After a few lick, she swallowed in it full length, the deep throat was follow by frenchkissing with my did. The feeling was so great. After a few minutes, she basically sat on the floor and licking my balls. This was different feeling from deep throat. She was licking and sometime suck one of my ball into her mouth. This cause some pain in me.

She leaned back a little and lick closer to my asshole. She used her hand to grab apart me butt and licking my asshole. This was the best feeling among the rest. She even used her tongue to thrust into my asshole. This time I was stroking my didi,

As I was going to cum, she could feel it, she just took it into her mouth and carry blowing it harder till I unloaded into her mouth.

After I unloaded into her mouth, she carried on sucking it till my didi was hard again. I got her to stand up, as I am entering from behind with doggie-style. It was hard as the toilet was very small. She sat down once again and proceed to my ass hole with her tongue. Once more again I stroking my didi still it was about to blow off. She took it into her month and give a good a suck like a vaccum cleaner. In no time, I shot out my second round within 10 minutes.

Tonight total 3 shots.

I could not to it anymore as my didi was sore and we slept in hugged position till next day.

eeemen
13-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Bro, thanks, do continue :D

Sting
15-12-2009, 12:17 AM
One fine day, my girlfriend startled me with a question,'Why you always want it when you are out of camp?'

I paused and hugged her whispered in her ear,'I thought you are the one who want it. I am just serving the duty of a boyfriend.'

She asked,' Did you sleep around beside me?'

Die Die must said,' No!!!!!!'

How bro here will react why your girl throw you this kind of question?

jobaba
17-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Real stories bo ???
Continue leh... :D

TightV
30-12-2009, 02:12 AM
TS TS, where are you?

tapzs
16-01-2010, 03:04 PM
TS TS, where are you?

AWOL???

kenna DB le...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-01-2010, 06:02 PM
AWOL???

kenna DB le...

Hmmm...1 month passed liao no updates..maybe kena posted to overseas training...:p