PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Bus ride

we_We99
29-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Took an SBS bus recently. Was standing in front of a girl, noticed her huge ample cleavage. Got instant turn on.

Astroboy77
30-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Took an SBS bus recently. Was standing in front of a girl, noticed her huge ample cleavage. Got instant turn on.

Then after tat wat u do??.. go home sleep?.. wat the moral of the story TS???.. :confused:

LostInLove
30-11-2009, 04:57 PM

Dude, MRT have also la.... not only SBS have la.... but i think Taxi hard to find.

Thanks for the info, but next time please keep these useless bits of info to ureself!

Then after tat wat u do??.. go home sleep?.. wat the moral of the story TS???.. :confused:

Astro,
Sometimes, there are questions in life best left unanswered, like here is one.... why the F@*K doesn't the TS get a life???

LIL

richie_rich
30-11-2009, 04:59 PM
hahaha......school holidays......:rolleyes:

Cheonging101
30-11-2009, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=Astroboy77;4331615]Then after tat wat u do??.. go home sleep?.. wat the moral of the story TS???.. [QUOTE]

Never stand too near a girl with ample cleavage in a bus if you do not want to get instant hard-ons?:confused::p

best123
30-11-2009, 05:56 PM
indeed school holidays

whatthefuk
30-11-2009, 06:00 PM
that's all????

nedy77
30-11-2009, 06:12 PM
nice story

TommyPingPong
30-11-2009, 06:17 PM
... then i go home and pcc using my granny's panty and zzz after that :eek:

DarthRevan
30-11-2009, 06:17 PM
And then? You PCC on the bus? :D

brandt
30-11-2009, 06:31 PM
And then? You PCC on the bus?

I hope he did not do it. :p;)

Bangster
01-12-2009, 12:12 AM
He pcc'ed on the bus.......................driver.

Snoopy21
01-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Worst story ever!

stopwars
01-12-2009, 09:19 AM
TS, "interesting" story indeed. Is this your first encounter inside the bus?

Centz85
01-12-2009, 11:00 AM
TS like telling story. Once upon of time there is a gal....-THE END-

Bangster
01-12-2009, 11:27 AM
TS sounded like someone who's born with a silver spoon, never taken a bus b4. More likely chauffeured around since young.

Anyways,

hope TS had fun staring at ample cleavages.

stopwars
01-12-2009, 11:51 AM
TS sounded like someone who's born with a silver spoon, never taken a bus b4. More likely chauffeured around since young.

Anyways,

hope TS had fun staring at ample cleavages.

Prolly, TS have not seen any ample cleavages since young?

Bangster
01-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Bros,

seriously,

what would you all do if you were in TS' shoes?

For me, I'd be very paiseh leh. I'll look, of course. But if she caught me looking, I'd probably look to the floor or somewhere, embarrassed. But I'll look again when she turned away.

naturegreen
01-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Worst story ever!

Is this meant to be a story? :confused:

jojo1224
01-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Brothers I just wanted to share a little about one of my experiences when I was studying/working overseas. The story is not as exciting as others which I have read on this forum.

Anyway it was mardi gras and as usual the road sides are packed with pple. A couple of friends and I decided to be part of the fun and lined up the streets to watch the parade. As the first few carts pulled through, pple were getting extremely excited and started pushing to get closer to the road to get a better view of the parade. Soon, I found myself right behind a petite girl with a more than ample bosom (view from behind). I don't know her name, and I guessed she is greek because of the complexion and hair colour. In any case as pple were pushing, she got so close that I could smell her perfume and her back was soon pressed to my chest and needless to say, my little brother was growing harder and harder.

So we stayed in this way for more than 10 mins her body swaying to the music and the crowd. Being asian and shy, I did not know what to do initially and just played along with her sway. After 10 mins what happened really took me aback. Her right hand was soon on the side of my bum to pull me closer. Then gradually the hand moved inwards to my little brother and started stroking me thru my bermudas.

Instantly my hands were on her hips first then ventured up under her t-shirt to her bra then underneath her bra. By then she was getting a little more brazen and slipped her hand under my bermudas and was stroking my cock thru the thin fabric of my boxers. We stayed this way for the next 20mins or so ... until I could not hold it anymore and exploded in my own boxers (what a mess, I know). After than without any questions or exchange of words, we only exchanged a smile and a knowing look, we parted. She to enjoy more of the parade and me in search of a public toilet to clean up.

That's all from me ...

hell4lif
01-12-2009, 12:26 PM

WAH TS haha your thread is a very anti climax one haha...

naturegreen
01-12-2009, 12:28 PM

Amazing! :eek: But nice encounter. Never have been that lucky before.

Bangster
01-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Mardi gras...

sure it's a girl?

gecko's_dick
01-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Mardi gras...

sure it's a girl?

Mardi gras is a kind of Parade, not a person...
If any of you got a cahnce to be at the LOve Parade in Berlin, or the Stree Parade in Zurich, I'm sure you guys will enjoy the "Show"

Cheers.

Longitude
01-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Please give that lad a break. May be it was his first hard-on and he simply wanted to share this ground-breaking news with us.

tigerboy18
01-12-2009, 04:02 PM

Voted as d Shortest story in sbf :D

Cuntworth
01-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Got head no tail... :rolleyes::D

Snoopy21
01-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Please give that lad a break. May be it was his first hard-on and he simply wanted to share this ground-breaking news with us.
At least he don’t have erectile dysfunction..Congratulations your body is working fine ^^

comm
01-12-2009, 11:50 PM
TS 1st story, abit short lol

BT8888
02-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Brothers I just wanted to share a little about one of my experiences when I was studying/working overseas. The story is not as exciting as others which I have read on this forum.

Anyway it was mardi gras and as usual the road sides are packed with pple. A couple of friends and I decided to be part of the fun and lined up the streets to watch the parade. As the first few carts pulled through, pple were getting extremely excited and started pushing to get closer to the road to get a better view of the parade. Soon, I found myself right behind a petite girl with a more than ample bosom (view from behind). I don't know her name, and I guessed she is greek because of the complexion and hair colour. In any case as pple were pushing, she got so close that I could smell her perfume and her back was soon pressed to my chest and needless to say, my little brother was growing harder and harder.

So we stayed in this way for more than 10 mins her body swaying to the music and the crowd. Being asian and shy, I did not know what to do initially and just played along with her sway. After 10 mins what happened really took me aback. Her right hand was soon on the side of my bum to pull me closer. Then gradually the hand moved inwards to my little brother and started stroking me thru my bermudas.

Instantly my hands were on her hips first then ventured up under her t-shirt to her bra then underneath her bra. By then she was getting a little more brazen and slipped her hand under my bermudas and was stroking my cock thru the thin fabric of my boxers. We stayed this way for the next 20mins or so ... until I could not hold it anymore and exploded in my own boxers (what a mess, I know). After than without any questions or exchange of words, we only exchanged a smile and a knowing look, we parted. She to enjoy more of the parade and me in search of a public toilet to clean up.

That's all from me ...

What was the venue of the mardi gras?

Mardi gras...

sure it's a girl?

Like gecko's_dick was saying, mardi gras is a parade.

I have attended mardi gras in New Orleans, LA many years ago.

I searched and found these video clips:-

YouTube - Mardi Gras in New Orleans Feb 21, 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sASakvKFaxc)

YouTube - "Mardi Gras 2009", MardiGras 2009, Mardi Gra 2009, MardiGra 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYbHT08K2Q&feature=related)

bus72
02-12-2009, 06:13 PM
pls give more details

single deck double deck
aircon non aircon
low floor non low floor
EDS or desto
seat colour
on service or off service
etc.

Cheonging101
02-12-2009, 06:21 PM
What was the venue of the mardi gras?

Bro, the Mardi Gras in New Orleans is a pale comparison to the one in Rio.

Not all in New Orleans would be at the Mardi Gras whereas in Rio, you're square if you ain't there.:D

BT8888
02-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Bro, the Mardi Gras in New Orleans is a pale comparison to the one in Rio.

Not all in New Orleans would be at the Mardi Gras whereas in Rio, you're square if you ain't there.:D

Bro C101

I haven’t been to Rio de Janeiro leh.

Next time you go, can blanjah me? :D

Many thanks. ;)

jojo1224
02-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Brudders .... I have not been to rio but i agree that the mardi gras over there is a lot more happening that anywhere else. the one that i was at was in Sydney. Tame but good enough for action.

walle
03-12-2009, 11:45 PM
hahaha..u shouldn't nicked wewe99.....u should nicked kuku99...hahaha...never see women b4 siboh? might as well u said u saw the bus driver show u ample cleavage.....