PDA

View Full Version : This FL can trust or not?

schwarz
20-01-2004, 02:20 AM
I'm a newbie.

After registering on samster and for the fun of it, i looked for FL in irc. Got one but dunno she serious or not. There is some sort of code in her "finger" msg tht i accidently discovered and repeated to her. Because I hve been saying hi to her for a few hrs with no response. Logs and nicks below are edited for discretion. Website she provided looks genuine. Fellow samsters, any advice?

Session Start: Mon Jan 19 15:19:19 2004
Session Ident: "This FL"

<This FL> hi guys,,21f here with self pic...kinda need money now..i`m willing to meet u for sex..$100 ( 2hours and blowjob.) venue it at my house at woodlands..time is now..but there is 2 rules..1: transfer payment to me before meeting..2:condoms will be used..the rules will not be changed..contacts will be given before u transfer(if i decided you are the one)...pic at www.face-pic.com/madel21f

<Me> i dun wan bj onli fj n explore yr bod wif my mth.. u provide condom? u need my pic? i'm fat n not hensem

<This FL> no

<Me> no to 1) explore yr bod wif my mouth? 2) provide condom? 3)my pic? 4) no to me? :)

<This FL> what bank u using?

<This FL> ur age?

<Me> xxxbank.. internet transfer.. age XXm .... i'm a genuine
case ... how serious is yr offer?

<This FL> take it as i`m not then

<diverse> ok thx aniwae.... hve a nice day

Session Close: Mon Jan 19 15:29:34 2004

schwarz
20-01-2004, 02:27 AM
I'm sorry Samsters. I accidently post in this catagory... so sorry

nirvana
20-01-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by schwarz
I'm a newbie.

After registering on samster and for the fun of it, i looked for FL in irc. Got one but dunno she serious or not. There is some sort of code in her "finger" msg tht i accidently discovered and repeated to her. Because I hve been saying hi to her for a few hrs with no response. Logs and nicks below are edited for discretion. Website she provided looks genuine. Fellow samsters, any advice?

Session Start: Mon Jan 19 15:19:19 2004
Session Ident: "This FL"

<This FL> hi guys,,21f here with self pic...kinda need money now..i`m willing to meet u for sex..$100 ( 2hours and blowjob.) venue it at my house at woodlands..time is now..but there is 2 rules..1: transfer payment to me before meeting..2:condoms will be used..the rules will not be changed..contacts will be given before u transfer(if i decided you are the one)...pic at www.face-pic.com/madel21f

<Me> i dun wan bj onli fj n explore yr bod wif my mth.. u provide condom? u need my pic? i'm fat n not hensem

<This FL> no

<Me> no to 1) explore yr bod wif my mouth? 2) provide condom? 3)my pic? 4) no to me? :)

<This FL> what bank u using?

<This FL> ur age?

<Me> xxxbank.. internet transfer.. age XXm .... i'm a genuine
case ... how serious is yr offer?

<This FL> take it as i`m not then

<diverse> ok thx aniwae.... hve a nice day

Session Close: Mon Jan 19 15:29:34 2004

allow me to kapo kapo abit..... this mabel....had been around for many month liao....when she 1st started, her price was $150 for a single shot.

my 1 advise, unless u know the other party well, if not, better dun do bank transfer, it is wise to CASH when MEET.---------another thing, pls think over again, y will she want to do it in her place? wat if a customer on any other time come knock on the door when her parent around?

since my day with FL, i met alots, got 1 case, she stay bukit batok, also will ask u go to her house, after collecting $$, 5 min into her room, then her so-call Bro will come back home. turn off.

FatSpider
20-01-2004, 09:24 AM
2 rules

cash only on meetup
cash after fuck

nothing else

Rainman
20-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider
2 rules

cash only on meetup
cash after fuck

nothing else

Agreed. Why pay for something u are not sure of??

cheongkid
20-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by FatSpider
2 rules

cash only on meetup
cash after fuck

nothing else
yup, C.O.D.

LiNpEh
20-01-2004, 01:49 PM
bro schwraz...

this is a con job.... if you tt the money before meetin up.. then i dunno what to say...

if she want... you bonk then you pay... only fair...

DNAT
20-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
bro schwraz...

this is a con job.... if you tt the money before meetin up.. then i dunno what to say...

for internet transfer, not too sure.

but for ATM transfer, probably could inform the bank that you accidentally made a error transfer and fill in the form to retrieve your $ (charges apply though) ..... end up you get free bonk (not so, if she make an immediate withdrawal after receipts) .... hahaha

kangtow
20-01-2004, 02:59 PM
and she will accuse you molestation and kissing her private part.

can share the prison cell with shankar

becareful !!

easyeasy
20-01-2004, 03:19 PM
this is a very common con trick in the web, personally i had encounter this before. some would even want you to sent cash through mail be fore they give you their contact