PDA

View Full Version : Lotus Spa (Opp JSP)

jurassic_prick
28-11-2009, 12:16 PM
I thought there must be a thread for this joint since it's been around for awhile but somehow couldn't quite find it - so I'm starting a new one here. In case there's already one, then pls just post the link in here and we should close this.

Anyway, dropped by on Fri late night (aorund 12.30am). Went into Green Spa first. The WL inside told me they are closed for the day - just forgot to lock the door. Then went next door into Lotus. Business seems pretty good. As I walk past the 1st 4 cubicles, all of them were occupied!

Was assigned to a PRC-accented 30-ish WL named Xiao Yun (small cloud). Later found out that she's already a PR, so not strictly PRC. The massage was pretty good as she seems to know her stuff. Then again, I'd realised that the few joints along that stretch (XY, Green, Zen) all offer pretty decent massage, so it wasn't a surprise. But I'll say hers was probably slightly better than the rest.

After about 40 mins, she popped the GQ for HJ. I accepted (of course! :D) But before starting the deed, she went into this whole story of how a customer stole her hp the night before, but came back later because he left his own hp in the cubicle. Blah Blah Blah ... it wasn't a bad story but just get on with it!

The HJ was like her massage, probably slightly above average. She's pretty well endowed, at least B-cup (but I'm not a very good judge - definitely a handful though). She was wearing a 1 piece short dress and that makes roaming much more fun. So her boobs out after awhile and suckle a bit on her tits. Nice shape and proportionate to her boobs. Managed to roam abit below too but she rejected my fingering attempt. No harm - she was wearing G-string so it was quite arousing just to roam around too.

For some reason I took longer than usual to cum. Fortunately, she wasn't a rusher. It was only until we have exceeded the 1 hr time slot before she asked if I can cum soon. Managed to do so with some fierce frenching and tit-suckling.

Overall, a value for money HJ. Would be even better if she does FJ. But as I hinted to her before leaving (something about coming again next week for more action ...) she got the drift and told me that she doesn't do anything more than HJ. As I walked out of the joint, I took a look at my watch. It was 1:50am - exceeded by about 10 mins. A quick summary below :

Name : Xiao Yun (small cloud)
Looks : 6/10 (nothing special, abit milf-ish)
Body : 6.5/10 (no noticeable spare tyre)
Boobs : 7/10 (handful with well-shaped tits)
Massage : 8/10 (good!)
HJ : 7.5/10 (with some frenching)
GFE : 7.5/10 (abit less chatting would be nice as I'm not a talker)
Overall : 7/10 (value for money massage and cum)
RTWank : Yes

Cheers!

squaredot
29-11-2009, 06:46 PM
have tried xiao yun. she is the typical fujian pdmm type of lady. talks very loudly, no dress sense, no class. her massage is quite good and she allows full auto-roam during hj... best part about her is she cumms quite easily when u finger her!

jurassic_prick
30-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Wasted - she resisted any fingering. But will try again and see if can "turn the tap on"! :D

silvercrayon2
01-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Sorry, where is JSP?

Mankok
01-12-2009, 04:38 AM
Sorry, where is JSP?

Java Server Pages.

squaredot
01-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Wasted - she resisted any fingering. But will try again and see if can "turn the tap on"! :D

the trick is to temp her with a little more tips

cgcgcg
01-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Sorry, where is JSP?

This is a brand new building, Jurong Shopping Palace...

popee16
01-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry, where is JSP?

Jalan Sultan Plaza

freepeterr
06-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Hi bro, what is the damage?? Thanks

jurassic_prick
06-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Damage : $38 (1hr) + $50.

jurassic_prick
13-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Following up on bro Squaredot's tips, I returned last night to further my "exploration" with Xiao Yun.

I arrived very late (about 0130 hrs). Apparently, they were preparing to call it a day. But like most honest hardworking WL, they continued business. (Turn out to be a good call because another bro dropped by 10 mins later, so both WL has a customer each) As per last time, Xiao Yun gave me a very good rub-down, well worth the entrance fee. As she can recognize me from my last visit, she proceeded witht he HJ even without popping GQ. Perfectly fine with me!

Instead of tempting her with more tips as suggested by bro Squaredot, I sweet-talked her a little about how much I miss her massage and HJ since last visit but couldn't visit due to reservist. She pretended to look abit flattered (or at least I think it's pretend), but became a little bit more generous. Some frenching soon followed (and I must say it was not bad, a good mix of lips smooching and tongue action!) and I proceeded down south for some fingering. No resistance - woohoo! And she really wet after a while! I continued for a good 2 mins before she pulled away and say her legs are becoming soft. I offered her to sit or lay down on the bed so that I can service her until she come, but she rejected. OK lor, then I continued enjoying her ample boobs and some more frenching until I come. Maybe because of the couple of beers I had prior to the visit + late night, I took abit longer than usual to come (15 mins?) When we were done and I gave her $50 tips, she made this dissapointed face at me. I just grinned as sweetly as I can (which probably isn't much sweet anyway!) and said that today is an exception, won't take that long next time - See you next week! She just smiled and said OK. Cool!

Overall, an even more sextifying experience than last visit. However, will not RTM so soon as I have been very enticed with some of the Euro FL pictures & FR recently, so would keep my vit M to try a couple of them this month instead.

But for bros who are looking for a good rub + good HJ, I recommend this place & Xiao Yun.

BTW - I'd finally reach my cetennial post in SBF after 4 years!!! :D

nqlfkr
13-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Bros, cam share herr contact? Will FR once visited. Kum sia.:p

jurassic_prick
14-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Bro, sent you pm liao.

Cheers!

strategic
18-12-2009, 12:57 AM
juz have a session with xiao yun last nite, must say that her massage is indeed above average.
totally worth to cover the entrace payment, not like most joint juz touch here and there then pop the gq.

looks : 6.8
boobs : handful
massage : 8
g/f : 8
frenching : 7.5
fingering : nv try, mc came
h/j : 8.5 slow and shiok
rtm : yes
dmg : 35 + 50

seesaw
18-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Been there 2 days ago and tried Coco, short FR.

Look: 6.5/10 (Milf)
Massage: 8/10 - good hard massage
Tits: B cup
Attitude: 8/10 - will ask abt strength enough anot and very chatty
Services: 8/10 - give a gf kinda feel
HJ/JG: 8/10 - nice and shiok feeling and will look at you while doing
Damage: massage + 50 bucks
RTF: will if have time :D

squaredot
18-12-2009, 09:28 AM
I tried Xiao Yun before. Although her massage is quite good but I have experience better ones elsewhere. To me Xiao Yun has no class at all, she is ugly and talks quite loudly. She is from Fujian and has the type of Fujian PDMM character and look. Her dressing also CMI. Would never french someone ugly like her, will puke... There are so many prettier ladies at that Jln Sultan area who are so much better looking and provides good massages, like Angela and CoCo of Zen, Judy and SiSi of Wellness Aroma, Tina of Xiyuan, Cindy of GoldenBay...

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : Handful
Massage : 7
Fingering : Yes (Cums easily)
HJ : 7/10 Patient
RTM: No

juz have a session with xiao yun last nite, must say that her massage is indeed above average.
totally worth to cover the entrace payment, not like most joint juz touch here and there then pop the gq.

looks : 6.8
boobs : handful
massage : 8
g/f : 8
frenching : 7.5
fingering : nv try, mc came
h/j : 8.5 slow and shiok
rtm : yes
dmg : 35 + 50

cumhere
15-02-2010, 11:04 PM
I was at Lotus on Sunday (had wanted to go oriental wellness but the place is closed, xi yuan is also closed) so no choice, just commando and try new joint without reading reviews.

Nonethless , went in and took the $40/60mins massage package. I must say that the massage was very veyr good. I told her i like hard massage and she really put in alot of strength and giving me one hell of a massage. Mid way through, I can even hear her panting so good points for that.

after finishing the massage (50mins), she asked if she can do soft massage now to relax me so she proceeded to do those sexual arousing massage which went on for like 10-15mins and i was already thinking, will she ever pop the GQ
she aroused the butt crack, the back, the legs, and slight touching the balls.....veyr nice

After that, she asked me to turn around and asked the GQ. I asked what she offer and she said she will blow me. The price was $100/bbbj $80/bj
I said it was too expensive compared to other joints and finally she relented and offered $80/bbbj (still expensive in my opinion but since her massage was so professional and good, i took it)

After going to wash up, she became to bbbj and i must say, it is one of the BEST bbbj i ever had in so many joints. Her suction is power and she is so hardworking just going up down, up down..(i must say that its hard to make me CIM but every suck she made really feels good)

She moved over and let me auto roam her boobs after i took out her blouse and auto roam her butt and pussy (i tried to move my fingers into her panties to finger her but she seemed reluctant so i din force on)

Whilst grabbing the butt and her C-cup boobs, I blew my whole load in her mouth and she still went on to suck up any last bit of it

After shower, i paid her and left a happy man

Name : An Qi
height : around 1.6
Figure, bah bah type
boobs : C
Butt : big
service : very good!
Looks : 6/10

I must say i like her service (sometimes thats more important than a pretty dead fish)

Asiakuku
03-03-2010, 03:43 PM
I had Xiao Yun in mid Feb. As mentioned by many bros, the massage was better than most while the HJ was slow and patient. Good service overall.

I went back to Lotus on Mon but was told that Xiao Yun was no longer working there. Can any kind soul advise on her contact number or current workplace?

beastimus
29-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi Bros,

Few days ago I stumbled upon this joint as I decided to have a recce ard this JSP area. Open door and saw three ladies... one milf , one malaysian looking plain jane and the recep who looks like a Syt!

Yes bros I had no prior info abt this joint and syt usually is not so good with massage....however, i was rather smitten by her looks...super fair and slim with sharp features and abit CFM look also... so small head took over and decided to take a risk...

She lead me in and I started scrutinizing the surroundings and i guess nothin much to complain abt in terms of ambience ... quite passable yes...

Inside the room got to know her as Linda .. few moments later hmmm I felt not much sweetness on this Syt leh... the vibes was not too good maybe i not yandao enough.. haha i always read such a comment but anyway...one good thing is her massage was quite decent and not play piano ...like some syts who play piano for 10min and pop gq kind.

So at the end when gq was popped: no fj or bj... only hj($50) and bm($100!) .. then went ahead with a hj that was ....forgettable ...:o

well bros, not often you get syt who give okay massage so give this Linda some credit lor...

Have a nice day!:)

ipsum24l
30-03-2010, 10:45 AM
happened to b there too

Same report.... on this lady (Linda)

Asking is high.... service so so .... no extra tips face blacken.

Boycott!!

Better place to spend our Vitamin M

SirDennis
07-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I checked out JSP recently and saw all massage places have been closed down except 2 at street level which look legit. So I thought I'd try Lotus without reading the SBF FR's.

At front desk was a PRC looking lady average look, tight tank top and short denim shorts. She smiled a lot and was polite. Went in and chose a youngish looking girl in a dress. Her massage was pretty poor, like she was new in this line. She was quiet, none of the usual chatting. When I flipped over, she offered $50 for Hj and $80 for boob massage. I decided on boob massage. Big mistake. She flipped the top of her dress down, but didnt take it all off. She used her boobs 3 or 4 times on my cock and chest, and the rest was just normal HJ. She seems sweet, but not skilled.

On my way out, I saw a different lady at reception- perhaps the Malaysian lady mention by some of the bros above. She looked perhaps 30, and had straight long hair. Sitting on the couch watching tv was a younger girl, who could possibly be the SYT the bros have also mentioned.

Name: Xiao Li
Look: sweet, GND
Body. Never saw her nude, but skin is smooth, boobs are slightly curved and A plus in size, not fat. About 5 foot 3?
Massage: 5/10
BM: 5/10
RTM: no, but if desperate, might try the SYT
Damage: $40 for 1 hour, + $80 Boob massage

Looks like all the FR's on Lotus are right. I should have done my research first :)

desonicyank
26-01-2012, 08:06 PM
This joint has been around for a couple of years but no new FR. I was walking around beach road, JSP area with my buddy and thought why not.

We chose 1hr massage and got 2 PRC girls that we liked (you can reject if otherwise or just pick anyone u see in the reception area). The girls were very good at teasing and TCSS to set you in the right mood.

Outside I heard lots of foreigners, including one who spoke broken chinese! There were also a number of locals requesting for their regulars. Business looks good, especially during CNY.

Surprisingly, my girl gave a decent massage before popping the GQ after 40mins. bj-$50 / jg-$70 / Body-$100. I took jg.

She pulled off her top and I went straight to licking her porcelain white DongBei body. Her breast werent big but I love sucking on her pink nipples. She started moaning while looking at my tongue lashing at her nipples. Her slutty look told me that she was really enjoying it. she was so engrossed that she stop stroking my hot rod. I put a stop to it and she sat on me cowgirl position and ride me with my schlong in her palms. I grabbed her soft and smooth A cuppers and asked her if she likes it. Sensing that she was quite high again, I sat up and grabbed her face closer so that i can see her slutty face while i climax. She started licking my nipples and that was it. Blow my load and she cleaned me up. What I like was how she cling on to me after and asked if I had a great time. Damn GFE.

Name: 小妹 (she seemed to be the youngest there)
Look: SYT
Body: 160 slim with a slight tummy. Creamy white skin.
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10 because of GFE power
RTM: no as I usually seldom go back same girl.
Damage: $50 for 1 hour + $70 jg (misleading as it is more top off, autoroam hj)

xiaohongmao
26-01-2012, 09:49 PM
JALAN SULTAN PLAZA

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_23149/travel_site_1/

Oh yeah!
27-01-2012, 02:15 AM
I tried Xiao Yun before. Although her massage is quite good but I have experience better ones elsewhere. To me Xiao Yun has no class at all, she is ugly and talks quite loudly. She is from Fujian and has the type of Fujian PDMM character and look. Her dressing also CMI. Would never french someone ugly like her, will puke... There are so many prettier ladies at that Jln Sultan area who are so much better looking and provides good massages, like Angela and CoCo of Zen, Judy and SiSi of Wellness Aroma, Tina of Xiyuan, Cindy of GoldenBay...

Hey bro the girls u are referring to are still around? At least I know Tina has long left xiyuan. You know where is she now?

smtan78
27-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Bro, can pm me contact and location. Thanks

hayashi72
27-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Hey bro the girls u are referring to are still around? At least I know Tina has long left xiyuan. You know where is she now?

I am also looking for Tina. Hope to do FJ with her again ;)

Visitor101
27-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi, I just visited Lotus at 3 today so quickly posting while memory fresh

FIRST a word of warning, DO NOT take the Tarma offer for SGD150, DO NOT take it!!!! :mad:

Okay back to FR, I toured JSP this afternoon......eye opener

I personally like MILFs....but these ladies I find to be a whole different pot of tea....

I have to say though it was fun looking in all the little nooks and corners.

Walked to Textile centre and then crossed the street. Walked back down the road. The are a few outlets before and after Lotus but the absence of a price board and the taped glass panels were quite suggestive.

At the reception was a PRC with nice sharp features (6-7/10) and very tight body, I would guess her age at mid 30s but she is one of those girls with evergreen features....MILF but looks like SYT, My favourite type:D
Opted for SGD 50, 1 hour option, hpoing it would be a nice long session..

Name: Yuki
Origin: Fujian, dun speak Hokkien though
Face: 7/10 for me, nice sharp features and good complexion
Body: boobs only B cup but she has a very tight bod.....not skinny, but just the right amount of meat so you can't feel her bones.

Massage is....non-existent...she climbed on by back moved her knees back and forth....snuggled her feet between my legs ( that was the only pre GQ teasing , quite let down on that part as I always liked it as ML try to get me excited.

Anyways, I managed to feel her up a few times especially when she did a brief, I mean super brief, massage of my shoulders as standing above my head. And yes, she had very firm and smooth hips, tummy and boobs.

After about 15 mins she asked me to turn over and asked GQ;
HJ (50), Juagen (70) and body massage (100).

I quickly said HJ and she manja-manja asked me to do Juagen, I was willing to pay SGD 70 though I doubted she had much Juagen skill (very "butterfly" look about her) as I wanted to feel her up.

So after awhile of her persuasion I "agreed" to upgrade...happy with myself at the moment, she striped off her shirt, LOVED the 2 B cup knockers on her petite frame...I suspect fake from the feel but I am not a choosy man.

Then things went down hill...she asked whether want to try with two ppl....extra SGD100, I said no, just her enough...she kept persuading and that time I was not in a good negotiating position with my hands on her boobs and her hands on my rod and balls

so agreed for total SGD 150, for two masseuse. in comes a dino....dark skinned dino somemore and the dino was the one doing top massage so offered her boobs to me. I REFUSED to lick, just grabbed them, more to keep them away from my mouth.

So Yuki was below stroking me while dino was trying to smother me. After about 5 mins they switched places, dunno if one's hand got tired of jerking more or the others boobs began to feel sore

Now with Yuki on top, my turn for revenge. First she stood next to me to rubbing her boobs on my chest, when she got close to my face I tried to kiss her a few times which she didn't like very much

Next she climbed on the bed and straddled me over my chest. Now can reach her boobs...love the feel..... but not her face, so feel up her pussy through the pants...had the feeling she is wearing sanitary pad...I know MLs in KL do that to "protect" themselves from clients who try to finger them.

After a few mins she moved back to standing next to me. I sucked her boobs like a nursing baby, squeezed the other like a stress ball and and kept gropping her tight ass.....sweet revenge.....I love her body man, damn solid...kept fit by many massages and I would suspect the occasional FJ :p.....if she wasn't so money faced I would try to get her to do FJ

After awhile I came.....not a great nerve wrecking one like I usually have after a good juagen, but nvm lah....

So in conclusion, try Lotus for Yuki's bod, go with maximum SGD 120 in your wallet (she is damn tempting), and NEVER take the tarma!!!!!:D

May try Roxy next if I got time before I return to KL, as a nice bro just passed me a contact...Happy Cheonging

pirate1
09-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Just visited LOTUS SPA but unfortunately had not so good experience. Was around the area at about 1020 hrs and it's open so thought go for 1 hour massage & happy ending before a meet up for lunch & next appointment. Went in and greeted by PRC SYT called i thing sounds like Ling Da or Linda and she was alone then.

I asked for 1 hour massage but she replied " half hour only lah ". I was wondering why she wants 30mins when i i want to give her business up to 1 hour. Nevermind , lets try this SYT . ( Later i realised that 1hr cost $50 and 30mins cost $40 so why work hard and later she could make the difference or more with specials)

Went in to room (no toilets attached) and while changing she already let go the special menu.....knn. It's not even a GQ but laying down condition that her massage will include specials 50 HJ / 80 BM / 100 Special HJ + BM. WTF 100 HJ & BM Special?? and i hope that includes FJ. Anyways i don't bother (sianz) and said HJ only and hoping that she would give some descend massage.

Basket, barely 5 mins into 'piano' massage ask me to turn and start pull down my underpants. While stroking my 2 IC (nothing fantastic) and she started up selling her BM & Special package and said 50 HJ cannot touch her. Sianz already i said don't want. Then she you can touch and she will take off clothes for $60. Then i said OK lorrr. Body slim and nice skin tone but breast Changi Airport T4 lahh. Started sucking her nips and while kissing rest of body she said don't kiss everythere hor coz dirty and she just showered. Bloody hell, now i know that means she won't clean after the session. So bro's who went after me probably get a taste of my saliva and smell my au de parfumme on her .......hehehe

I came within less than 10mins .....so long never release mah!! After which she left and came in again to throw in another towel for me to clean up my mess. After wiping the mess i waited naked (like those model pictures you see in the underwear packaging) hoping for some finishing massage or at least give some GFE service. Next she came came with new towels and bed linen to re-dress the room.

I said finish oredi huh so fast! She siad "Yah finish oredi" and she gave the act blur look. I don't have a watch with me and dressed up and left not fully satisfied with the service.

Walked to car and realised that my 30 mins coupon still got 10 mins to go!!! KNN - simple math show that i have paid S$100 to a PRC for a 20 minute service which include initial pee break and stripping/unstripping myself. For that amount I would expect much more than that and and not mny earn that amount in a day.

Looks : 7
Body : Slim / Boobs - runway / Skin - smooth)
Massage : 3.5
GFE : 4
Rates : 50/80/100
RTM : Never or unless got FRs tells otherwise on different gals. Seems like this PRC wants a fast & easy job thinking we are all desperate carrot heads.

I bope you enjoy my FR and please ups if able. Thanks hor!

zveron
09-02-2012, 12:32 PM
I was sucker by Yuki a couple of days back too.

Ok, her boobs is good but I really should not have taken on the offer of shuangfei (for extra $30). The new girl (I can not remember the name) come in with a pair of D cup rub all over my chest, and God know what was Yuki doing to my rod (eyes blocked by boobs), I exploded at a fraction of the time I used to be able to last.

I was a in a daze while she escort me out of the back door.

Conclusion: Be prepare mentally and physically (and monetary) if you want to take on Yuki and the gang :D

SexCraved
12-02-2012, 03:06 PM
This place sux massage no existence , time rush, no services. F place n expensive.. I got yuki too. Damn lousy pl. regret spend my $$ there

JinJiaSong
12-02-2012, 03:25 PM
This place sux massage no existence , time rush, no services. F place n expensive.. I got yuki too. Damn lousy pl. regret spend my $$ there

BTW, Xiao Yu is back! ;)

Gargar
13-04-2012, 12:53 AM
I am also looking for Tina. Hope to do FJ with her again ;)

Tina is v horny when we do FJ.she was totally so wet.but fr wat I kn she no more in tis trade. Another gone

Quraisy
09-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Just visited LOTUS SPA but unfortunately had not so good experience. Was around the area at about 1020 hrs and it's open so thought go for 1 hour massage & happy ending before a meet up for lunch & next appointment. Went in and greeted by PRC SYT called i thing sounds like Ling Da or Linda and she was alone then.

I asked for 1 hour massage but she replied " half hour only lah ". I was wondering why she wants 30mins when i i want to give her business up to 1 hour. Nevermind , lets try this SYT . ( Later i realised that 1hr cost $50 and 30mins cost $40 so why work hard and later she could make the difference or more with specials)

Went in to room (no toilets attached) and while changing she already let go the special menu.....knn. It's not even a GQ but laying down condition that her massage will include specials 50 HJ / 80 BM / 100 Special HJ + BM. WTF 100 HJ & BM Special?? and i hope that includes FJ. Anyways i don't bother (sianz) and said HJ only and hoping that she would give some descend massage.

Basket, barely 5 mins into 'piano' massage ask me to turn and start pull down my underpants. While stroking my 2 IC (nothing fantastic) and she started up selling her BM & Special package and said 50 HJ cannot touch her. Sianz already i said don't want. Then she you can touch and she will take off clothes for $60. Then i said OK lorrr. Body slim and nice skin tone but breast Changi Airport T4 lahh. Started sucking her nips and while kissing rest of body she said don't kiss everythere hor coz dirty and she just showered. Bloody hell, now i know that means she won't clean after the session. So bro's who went after me probably get a taste of my saliva and smell my au de parfumme on her .......hehehe

I came within less than 10mins .....so long never release mah!! After which she left and came in again to throw in another towel for me to clean up my mess. After wiping the mess i waited naked (like those model pictures you see in the underwear packaging) hoping for some finishing massage or at least give some GFE service. Next she came came with new towels and bed linen to re-dress the room.

I said finish oredi huh so fast! She siad "Yah finish oredi" and she gave the act blur look. I don't have a watch with me and dressed up and left not fully satisfied with the service.

Walked to car and realised that my 30 mins coupon still got 10 mins to go!!! KNN - simple math show that i have paid S$100 to a PRC for a 20 minute service which include initial pee break and stripping/unstripping myself. For that amount I would expect much more than that and and not mny earn that amount in a day.

Looks : 7
Body : Slim / Boobs - runway / Skin - smooth)
Massage : 3.5
GFE : 4
Rates : 50/80/100
RTM : Never or unless got FRs tells otherwise on different gals. Seems like this PRC wants a fast & easy job thinking we are all desperate carrot heads.

I bope you enjoy my FR and please ups if able. Thanks hor!

wah bro i had the same experience...
but lucki me i kept rejecting for her special services...
so my massage was onli for 20mins which i paid for 45 mins..

liverd3
10-06-2012, 01:53 AM
wah bro i had the same experience...
but lucki me i kept rejecting for her special services...
so my massage was onli for 20mins which i paid for 45 mins..

bro,
please read my post for my lousy sexperience.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7318428&postcount=21

nitefly2012
29-06-2012, 02:04 PM
I went to LS recently. At the reception I saw the SYT with a runway that known for bad service. I very reluctant as I was looking for Tina. I keep asking where is Tina this and that. She was very upset say if you don't like me, can fuck off. I manja her and say don't be upset la.. you so sweet blah blah. Ok..Then the same thing the brothers experienced. HJ/BM 50/80 cant this and that. Ok.. fine. I said. I began to sweet talk her. Of cos the massage is non existence. She said Tina this and that la. I say.. I really like Tina service because she really good. She got upset. I said.. ok.. let me pushed the limit.. I sweet talk here.. 100 ok. No. 150? no.. I keep pushing... 500? ok..Done. I don't have to say more. You guys can push and try your luck but pls bring your bullets.

wallich
30-06-2012, 01:55 AM
I went back to look for Xiao Yu but she already left ages ago, I should have read this thread earlier before going in. I met the airport young girl but her name was sweet sweet last Saturday. What a horrible experience. Paid for $50 and only massage for 20mins and pop GQ and ask to try threesome massage.

The old birds have all left and the good massage person really don't know where they are now.

Gargar
30-06-2012, 07:35 AM
I went to LS recently. At the reception I saw the SYT with a runway that known for bad service. I very reluctant as I was looking for Tina. I keep asking where is Tina this and that. She was very upset say if you don't like me, can fuck off. I manja her and say don't be upset la.. you so sweet blah blah. Ok..Then the same thing the brothers experienced. HJ/BM 50/80 cant this and that. Ok.. fine. I said. I began to sweet talk her. Of cos the massage is non existence. She said Tina this and that la. I say.. I really like Tina service because she really good. She got upset. I said.. ok.. let me pushed the limit.. I sweet talk here.. 100 ok. No. 150? no.. I keep pushing... 500? ok..Done. I don't have to say more. You guys can push and try your luck but pls bring your bullets.Tina is back??