PDA

View Full Version : Twitching

atanpg
19-01-2004, 05:27 PM
Just wondering if any bros out there have experience this with their partners...

When I make love with my partner, she would have this twitching between her legs. Some sort like shivering. Not the body, but just between the legs. This goes on for a long time (the shivering).

She cant help herself but always tries to hold her legs with her two hands. I've always persuaded her not to do that but she says that she cant help it. Is that cum-ming?:confused:

bringmorewealth
19-01-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by atanpg
Just wondering if any bros out there have experience this with their partners...

When I make love with my partner, she would have this twitching between her legs. Some sort like shivering. Not the body, but just between the legs. This goes on for a long time (the shivering).

She cant help herself but always tries to hold her legs with her two hands. I've always persuaded her not to do that but she says that she cant help it. Is that cum-ming?:confused:

BRO ATAN.........ur long is hw long.....I mean its a symtom of u is high at a peak and feel like cumming.......and reaching of an orgasm then........so when so is hving shivering like....does she hv the feeling of cumming.......if its so then its alright and if during missionary position...u r in control BRO...and this wont happen when woman on top and doggie position....and happen rather often when having 69 position especially when u lick and finger fuck......then......go sexperience wif her again and come bk wif the feeling and tots BRO........CHEERS!!!!

atanpg
20-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by bringmorewealth
BRO ATAN.........ur long is hw long.....I mean its a symtom of u is high at a peak and feel like cumming.......and reaching of an orgasm then........so when so is hving shivering like....does she hv the feeling of cumming.......if its so then its alright and if during missionary position...u r in control BRO...and this wont happen when woman on top and doggie position....and happen rather often when having 69 position especially when u lick and finger fuck......then......go sexperience wif her again and come bk wif the feeling and tots BRO........CHEERS!!!!

Bro Bringmorewealth...

Thanks for your reply. But I'm having some problems understanding your message above.

Anyway, the reason I'm asking here is becoz I dont want to ask her if she's cumming or not. I'm just noticing the shivering/twitching. As for how long, it just goes on for about a few mins until she has relaxed and composed herself. And you're right...only when I lick her or when missionary position. Nothing during 69 or doggie.

One more thing...after sucking/kissing her tits for sometime, I notice some whitish liquid coming out from the nipple. I dont think it's milk coz she's not pregnant. Is this normal?

Any comments from bros/bringmorewealth? Thanks.

atanpg
20-01-2004, 10:32 AM

bringmorewealth
20-01-2004, 10:56 AM

BRO ATAN......from ur reply......looklike its fine....the is the movements of she is at the high peak and abt to cum BRO...and after a while she kinda relax and as y she composed coz she might be a little shy lorr.....nothin big deal abt it..... U two need to confine more and chat more abt each other feeling then will know each other better BRO.

As for the the white substance came out from her nipple after u lick and suck for sumtime....this me is not veri sure and more over she is not pregnant sum more.......make a chk up will solve ur ordeal...and when u suck and lick.....does she felt any sore or pain......

newyorker88
20-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Bro Atan, It is normal, for my gf, she shivers and whole body trembles when she orgasm. But Pior to that, she would shiver at her hips. Maybe just different feeling? Most of the time, she shivers like that when I am on the 69 position or when I lick her until she cum. When she on top, she never shiver, maybe she is in control. Anyway, explore more with your gal, Happy Bonking

bringmorewealth
20-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Bro Atan, It is normal, for my gf, she shivers and whole body trembles when she orgasm. But Pior to that, she would shiver at her hips. Maybe just different feeling? Most of the time, she shivers like that when I am on the 69 position or when I lick her until she cum. When she on top, she never shiver, maybe she is in control. Anyway, explore more with your gal, Happy Bonking

Right On BRO NEWYORKER.........sharing the same ideas....CHEERSSSSS!!!!!!!

sexytoy.com.sg
21-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Right On BRO NEWYORKER.........sharing the same ideas....CHEERSSSSS!!!!!!!

Can't agree more Bros CHeer!!!!!!