PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sultan

forex
19-01-2004, 03:45 PM
After a hard day's not too bad sales, I ended up in Golden Mile hawker for early dinner. Thereafter decided to go Diamond HC to reward myself as it is nearby. Before going into the centre, already saw Venus massage ply board advert along the way..$28 for 45 mins. Then as I went up the escalator, one Tui Na shop $32 for 1 Hr. Hesitated.

Then out of nowhere one lady appeared and asked me "looking for massage, come I bring you sure good one..$28 for 45 mins" I though it was a tui na shop but soon realised it was a massage palour, mattress with attached bathroom.

Quite ok thai style massage. Was told open not long ago only. Deco new and clean. Shop name is crystal (shui jin), just beside karaoke. When she massage your back while you face down, her pelvis is doing facial for your face. Lucky not ccb.

Bjwc $50. Sori forgot to ask the lady or should I say auntie name. Recep claimed the girls there all S'porean. Well if you can compromise on age and looks this is not too bad a place.

noppensg
19-01-2004, 04:50 PM
So did you end up in Venus or Diamond?

durian
19-01-2004, 04:51 PM
i think most of the girls are from the nearby salon. ;)

s02103606
19-01-2004, 05:20 PM
any bros tried diamond hc b4? read newpaper say $12 from 7pm-11pm if i not wrong but only use facilities but no massage? hows the facilities and the gals there? any bro update?

GoldenMonkey1
19-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Yoz Brothers,

Never Never step into Diamond!!! F**king Hell....is a place for gays. Dun ever step in there unless u wanna bonk someone's ass.....

The ladies in there all cant make it.......FR??

Go for massage still can.......

Special okie only.......

You can try if you want to....the people in the there will give u a very strange look.....the showers are open......Damm...they F**king hell stare at you when u take a bath.

Give the place a miss........I will never step in there again....even if the whole world HC closes down....

s02103606
19-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by GoldenMonkey1
Yoz Brothers,

Never Never step into Diamond!!! F**king Hell....is a place for gays. Dun ever step in there unless u wanna bonk someone's ass.....

Special okie only.......

You can try if you want to....the people in the there will give u a very strange look.....the showers are open......Damm...they F**king hell stare at you when u take a bath.

Give the place a miss........I will never step in there again....even if the whole world HC closes down....

ok noted. thanks for the info

acvision
19-01-2004, 09:41 PM
heard from a colleague that venus not bad.. onli that it lacks shower room... massage not too bad...

forex
19-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
So did you end up in Venus or Diamond?

Neither, I went to this palour called Crystal. Diamond..hmm..I think lucky never go in. Dun like the idea of being visually sodomized.

There are quite a number in the area though, like in the next building, there is a blue hawaii spa or something and across the road, the shophouses, there are two others.

owen10
20-01-2004, 03:00 AM
hey bros

pl b abit more discreet if u post abt venus ... if u knw wat i mean.
i do frequent d shop quite often n i knw the gals have heard abt bros sourcing for info on d net ..
the gals there r smart n veterans in this line n they really hate ppl givin them unwanted publicity on the net .. lest u wanna their svc to detiororate.

dun worry, i dun ve any biz dealings with d gals or no favours for posting this

Rainman
20-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Yoz Brothers,

Special okie only.......

That bad>??? Thanks

noppensg
20-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by owen10
hey bros

pl b abit more discreet if u post abt venus ... if u knw wat i mean.
i do frequent d shop quite often n i knw the gals have heard abt bros sourcing for info on d net ..
the gals there r smart n veterans in this line n they really hate ppl givin them unwanted publicity on the net .. lest u wanna their svc to detiororate.

dun worry, i dun ve any biz dealings with d gals or no favours for posting this

Bro, you PM me a few weeks back but your mailbox is always full. If you still want me to reply, plse clear it and let me know.

Hasa Sas
20-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Yoz Brothers,

Special okie only.......

It been a gays hangout since the mid 90s when i was there. So of them can even be your father or grandfather Damn sick feel like vomitting.

:D

owen10
20-01-2004, 12:54 PM
If u walk ard JSP, esp the 4th level near cinema, u will often see the usual few aunties lingering ard for biz. sometimes u do pity them .. at their age, many of them can be our mothers ... n its very hard competing for biz with d much younger n much much prettier PRC gals in d vicinity.

*bro noppensg, cleared my box oredi .. PM me .. thanks!

noppensg
20-01-2004, 05:04 PM
If u walk ard JSP, esp the 4th level near cinema, u will often see the usual few aunties lingering ard for biz. sometimes u do pity them .. at their age, many of them can be our mothers ... n its very hard competing for biz with d much younger n much much prettier PRC gals in d vicinity.

Done!

latebloomer
21-01-2004, 12:07 AM

These are aunties from the HDS KS located next to the male toilet there.
Try going to the toilet and you will find them waiting outside for you, asking if you need a massage or not....

fun4evergood
21-01-2004, 12:09 AM
Yoz Brothers,

Special okie only.......

Gay place !!! dun ever step in.............. :mad:

owen10
21-01-2004, 03:57 AM
hey bro latebloomer nice to have u back! never see yr postings for ages .. still rmbr u were 1 of those familiar with d JSP scene :D

latebloomer
22-01-2004, 12:56 AM
Hey, thanks for remembering this old man!
Been retired for quite some time now.
Spending most of my time elsewhere, trying a different kind of related activity.

Still come in to look look see see. And kaypoh a little here and there.

Just my opinion, but I would recommend the $32 place mentioned for some real good fun. Initial: WY (this one is branch for the original in town, opp PC)

3 gls inside. Have tried AM and CC. Both decent massage and quite frdly. Also loves to flirt and have fun. Of course helps if you speak the lingo.

owen10
22-01-2004, 01:26 AM
bro latebloomer, care to share wat is yr 'different kind of related activity' ? :D

not sure if u ve read our recent thread on WY; apparently 1 of our bros had a very bad experience at the JSP outlet. I tried 1 young gal @ KA several mths ago but she wasnt impressive (maybe new?) n charged $50 for HJ. How old are AM n CC? Not sure if the AM was the 1 i ve seen last time .. late 30s, ok looking onli but loves to flirt.

latebloomer
23-01-2004, 01:54 AM
AM is as you described.
CC is ard the same age region too.

As for my change of activity, look out for rainman's posts in this forum.
Take a look at his signature. Go there.
I'm more active there nowadays, under a similar nick.

03-02-2004, 10:01 AM
yeah.thi Diamond is a place for gays now. EVen those gansgster type clients with tattoo.Those are ex-convicts

who had been in jail for too long and they turned gay.They were lonely inside and horny so they strart playing backside. Went there twice (diamond).many activities at their back rooms near the gym there.

gigantic_tk
08-02-2004, 04:01 PM
As I was passing JSP 4 level at Red Rose last week, the lady boss asked me to tried her massage for $30 for 45 min. I thought she will massage for me but it turned up to be another PDMM,
Look: 5/10
Msg : 5/10
Hj : 5/10
Damage $60 - allow autoroaming freely in a locked cubical room.
Overall : 5/10

The room at 4 level was full hence she bring me downstair to 2nd level for massage. These 2 shops at JSP seems to be under the same management as Red Rose. For those who want a quiet place, I think JSP is an ideal site but the service quality is not that good - in term of gal, amainly are 30 and above. Just a small piece of experience to share.

schwing
08-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
As I was passing JSP 4 level at Red Rose last week, the lady boss asked me to tried her massage for $30 for 45 min. I thought she will massage for me but it turned up to be another PDMM,

The room at 4 level was full hence she bring me downstair to 2nd level for massage. These 2 shops at JSP seems to be under the same management as Red Rose. For those who want a quiet place, I think JSP is an ideal site but the service quality is not that good - in term of gal, amainly are 30 and above. Just a small piece of experience to share.

$60 for HJ only or both HJ and massage?

ah huathuat
08-02-2004, 09:54 PM

2 weeks ago i got one gal less thna 30, i guess lah. quite pretty but breast a bit small.

msg: 5/10
fj: 7/10, ah huat enjoyed lah. damn shiok....
dmg: 150 total

gigantic_tk
08-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by schwing
$60 for HJ only or both HJ and massage?

$30 for massage & $30 for HJ with free autoroaming, no fingering.:D

gigantic_tk
09-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by ah huathuat
2 weeks ago i got one gal less thna 30, i guess lah. quite pretty but breast a bit small.

msg: 5/10
fj: 7/10, ah huat enjoyed lah. damn shiok....
dmg: 150 total

I believe that there are these PDMM coming back and I observed that JSP happening is growing b'cos that time I found that the 2 msg centre are full. Hope that is is quite coincidence.:) :)

ah huathuat
09-02-2004, 09:34 PM
I believe that there are these PDMM coming back and I observed that JSP happening is growing b'cos that time I found that the 2 msg centre are full. Hope that is is quite coincidence.:) :)

i think not really pdmm. the one i had seem to be a pr or fl? she said she has been here for abt a year.

with the relax travelling rule, i foresee more prc 'tourist' will be fighting for this pile of cake that probably make up a fraction of spore GDP!

it shld be a year of great cheonging for bros here! with new things and new happening. tui na and pdmm will be things of the past. future concentration will be on sthg new and adventurous.

more young prc 'tourists' will definitley join in the line! jc, gl, chinatown and maybe even HDB estate will be flooded with these new bleed of blood that will create a greater happenings!

ofcos AV will take action against them. at least to show their boss that they are working lah. but this happening cannot be eradicated! it is going to growwwwwww...prosper.....getting tricky and uncertain,,jus like the monkey!

lets wait and see, bros!

alaho! ho hui you qi!

we welcome you prc 'tourists'!

owen10
09-02-2004, 10:54 PM
i dun thk its the PDMMs coming bk. Rather its like a chain effect - u see tui na shops closing down everywhere. some shops may have been closed down due to bad business, others may close due to frequent raids which may have tarnished their reputations. owners who have closed their shops may open a new one elsewhere. these may give ppl impression tt there r more n more shops opening in what look like a thriving industry.

so u thk these PDMMs who have paid a sum to come n wk in sg n with schooling kids here will return bk to China? They 'migrate' to work in other joints instead. dun be surprised if u find a familiar PDMM whom u try in PC this mth, n wkg in Orchard the next mth.

gigantic_tk
10-02-2004, 12:46 AM
i dun thk its the PDMMs coming bk. Rather its like a chain effect - u see tui na shops closing down everywhere. some shops may have been closed down due to bad business, others may close due to frequent raids which may have tarnished their reputations. owners who have closed their shops may open a new one elsewhere. these may give ppl impression tt there r more n more shops opening in what look like a thriving industry.

so u thk these PDMMs who have paid a sum to come n wk in sg n with schooling kids here will return bk to China? They 'migrate' to work in other joints instead. dun be surprised if u find a familiar PDMM whom u try in PC this mth, n wkg in Orchard the next mth.

The PDMM I tried at JSP told me that she was formerly from one of the tui na shop at 3rd level Fu Lu Shou. I believe that this tui na shop must be closed down else she will not come to this seclude place at JSP. Seem that these PDMM are more mobile and job-hop more frequently for 'money' & other reasons.... :) ;)

Bluestar
10-02-2004, 10:43 PM
what is name of the pdmm you tried. May drop by to try

gigantic_tk
10-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Bluestar
what is name of the pdmm you tried. May drop by to try

Her surname is Chen from southern china. Meet at 4 level Jsp-Red Rose.

Bluestar
10-02-2004, 10:54 PM
Thank will try. Went cinema there many times by never try any oulet there before. PS you got tele no of the shop is it crowded over weekend?

mlloh
10-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Her surname is Chen from southern china. Meet at 4 level Jsp-Red Rose.

Is her initial XH ? tall and boobs quite well endowed? talk a lot

gigantic_tk
11-02-2004, 12:10 AM
I don't have much info on her. I know she is 1.57cm height, weight about 46+kg, A+ cup and 5/10 looks, speak mandarin,
from Fuchow and have a 6 yrs old children at hometown . Not to trust too much of the info given by her except her physical size and look I can verified correct.

Anyway it happens that I was passing there and was free that afternoon trying to located 4D shop to try my on the $10M draw.
The pretty lady boss call me to try, I taught is her going to massage me but it turns out to be another PDMM aged 32 doing the job. Her look is not bad so I took a 45 min massage for $30.00. the rest are history which I have mentioned in my earlier msg.:)

owen10
11-02-2004, 01:36 AM
seems like RR thread is revived after a long long while huh.
well most of the gals fr the pioneer batch have moved to wk elsewh .. i thk many of d lao jiao bros may agree the pioneer batch was good!

gigantic_tk
11-02-2004, 01:16 PM
seems like RR thread is revived after a long long while huh.
well most of the gals fr the pioneer batch have moved to wk elsewh .. i thk many of d lao jiao bros may agree the pioneer batch was good!

Infact this place is quite a seclude place except the level where the cinema is, is common place for Ah Pek gossiping corner. Feel a bit of uncomfortable to be at that level, as you pass there many eyes are aiming at you look as though that you have done something illegally - ie Red Rose Msg Centre. Prefer to be at 2nd level, more quite and deserted. I think the msg centre there will be a short term and will not last long, think about it how many ppl visited there, the damage is also not cheaper.

:D

owen10
11-02-2004, 09:38 PM
i agree $40/hr for tui na is very ex, considering the gals normally finished the job in 45 mins n spend the last 15 mins on special. for this amt, 1 could go to a spa with finger food, jacuzzi n tv rm.
that's y i wont settle for an ugly PDMM if i pay this amt of $.

gigantic_tk
17-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Passed PPC at 3rd level, there is a 'Black Glass" Hawaii Hair Salon, door is always closed with a WELCOME Signage. Any bros visit this outlet b4?

This reminded me of an outlet Hawaii HC at 2nd level JSP, used to see gals in their 30s walking in. Seem to have less happening there nowaday...:) :)

gigantic_tk
27-02-2004, 03:34 PM
JSP_RR had been active again, seem like there are new arrivals and happening there..........:D

owen10
28-02-2004, 12:59 AM
I juz walked pass by RR last wk to reccee. YY saw me n kept pestering me to massage; took a glance at the gals ... the 3 which were avail cant make it leh - all on the matured side n CMI. i thk 2 of them were new ones. gigantic_tk, not sure if we r talking abt d same gals. any idea how old n swee bo?

gigantic_tk
28-02-2004, 08:04 AM
I juz walked pass by RR last wk to reccee. YY saw me n kept pestering me to massage; took a glance at the gals ... the 3 which were avail cant make it leh - all on the matured side n CMI. i thk 2 of them were new ones. gigantic_tk, not sure if we r talking abt d same gals. any idea how old n swee bo?

Few weeks ago, tried that PRCs surname Chen, she was a pleasant looking PDMM from fuchou. Done msg & HJ at 2nd level as the RR cubiles were occupied that is Y I think RR & 2nd level shop are related. On other occassion I recce there, I see those in the frontier are quite average looking lady (5/10), few are malaysian. I was being tempt by the lady boss manning the counter thought she was wl, quite pretty, but end up an average but still pleasant PDMM for Msg & HJ - the service was satisfactory with some autoroaming.......:mad:

owen10
28-02-2004, 10:39 PM
HK n RR r indeed under the same boss. a specky ah peh owned HK n RR ... not sure if YY whom the gals say is a co-owner has a stake in 1 or both. i muz say tt ah peh has a very good business sense indeed.

hey, i cant rmbr ... but can any bros clarify if HK is having a promo of $35/hr while RR still remains $40/hr? how come huh sinz both under same boss???

gigantic_tk
29-02-2004, 12:03 AM
HK n RR r indeed under the same boss. a specky ah peh owned HK n RR ... not sure if YY whom the gals say is a co-owner has a stake in 1 or both. i muz say tt ah peh has a very good business sense indeed.

hey, i cant rmbr ... but can any bros clarify if HK is having a promo of $35/hr while RR still remains $40/hr? how come huh sinz both under same boss???

Dunno the 'pretty' lady at RR is she YY b'cos PDMM Chen told me she was the boss, i think she is either co-owner or mistress. I paid $30 for 45 min but overrun to 1 hr without paying extra. :D

owen10
29-02-2004, 12:23 AM
i guess if u r a regular there, n if biz is poor they will close 1 eye n let u continue w/o charging extra. when i was there for the 1st few times i find the boss dam irritating! - juz a few mins b4 the clock turns 1 hr, the boss will start shouting "XX, ni jia zhong ah?" (r u extending?) .. but after more trips, they r more chin chai la.

gigantic_tk
29-02-2004, 12:32 AM
i guess if u r a regular there, n if biz is poor they will close 1 eye n let u continue w/o charging extra. when i was there for the 1st few times i find the boss dam irritating! - juz a few mins b4 the clock turns 1 hr, the boss will start shouting "XX, ni jia zhong ah?" (r u extending?) .. but after more trips, they r more chin chai la.

That was my 1st time there, i thought so kind the boss giving me extra time in fact it is misleading as Bro Owen mentioned, I saw him closing his account at reception, maybe business boom no time to count money, hence forgotten that there is another customer inside the cubicle......:D

owen10
29-02-2004, 02:59 AM
seems like tis days havent heard any1 in this forum mentioning abt FEI LOONG (I luv massage) @ JSP. D old thread has since been left in the museum to collect dust. Been there abt a yr bk but no special offered last time.

walked past the shop last sun n saw a few gals - in my opinion not too bad looking n well dressed - probably late 20s to early 30s. 1 petite sweetie pie (abt 1.55m) caught my eye - shoulder length hair n cute looking. when i go bk to the shop after touring the bldg, she was already booked. any regulars there knw the name of d gal i'm talking abt n is the place still strictly no specials? tku

10 cc
29-02-2004, 03:22 PM
hi,

was on the way to JSP yesterday, stop at the junction where jln sultan intersec north bridge rd, sat at the corner coffee shop and have noodles, and saw this sign board across the road. F & R!!!

so funny i choke on my noodles... FR becomes F&R. so must have action right? was about to go there when client called for urgent meeting!

any brothers been there before? any F&R...?

cheers

china_lover
29-02-2004, 03:41 PM
hil, bro owen, pls clear your mailbox as i need to reply to a pm u sent me. Thanks.

johnnylomas
29-02-2004, 04:09 PM
seems like tis days havent heard any1 in this forum mentioning abt FEI LOONG (I luv massage) @ JSP. D old thread has since been left in the museum to collect dust. Been there abt a yr bk but no special offered last time.

walked past the shop last sun n saw a few gals - in my opinion not too bad looking n well dressed - probably late 20s to early 30s. 1 petite sweetie pie (abt 1.55m) caught my eye - shoulder length hair n cute looking. when i go bk to the shop after touring the bldg, she was already booked. any regulars there knw the name of d gal i'm talking abt n is the place still strictly no specials? tku

were you at the one upstairs or downstairs?

Ah Wang
01-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Passed PPC at 3rd level, there is a 'Black Glass" Hawaii Hair Salon, door is always closed with a WELCOME Signage. Any bros visit this outlet b4?

That shop is opened and manned by aunties (40+) real scary,cos the shop no ppl except for the aunties waiting for customers. They offered massage for $20/hr but i dun think anyone will want to take up the offer.. cos u will be freaked out by the aunties. I managed to step into the shop and have a look..and it gives me a creepy feeling...

:)

owen10
01-03-2004, 12:16 AM
the downstairs one. i thk d boss rotate his gals sometimes btn the 2 shops.

gigantic_tk
01-03-2004, 11:21 AM

Most of time I see only PRCs gals, I wonder any local and Malaysia gals in this joint?:confused:

johnnylomas
01-03-2004, 02:15 PM

there is this girl. quite pretty. c... c... (think common chinese surname) she should be the one. but she's usually upstairs.

gigantic_tk
01-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by johnnylomas
there is this girl. quite pretty. c... c... (think common chinese surname) she should be the one. but she's usually upstairs.

I tried once by name Chen (Tan) from upstair, average looking and friendly and obliging. I found her satisfactory..:rolleyes:

ah huathuat
02-03-2004, 09:26 PM
received info tat more raids will be conducted this month. do not know how true is it. but better play safe than be sorri.

all bros please let those hc gals and tn pdmm know abt this. jus be very careful....

take care!

avshare
02-03-2004, 10:08 PM

Yesterday try one of the lady at that shop (downstairs).
Name: Ivy, big boob from China Harabin. At first quote me $50.
I say it's too expensive and reply $30. She accept the
price straight away. Allow french kiss, licking of nipple
& fingering of pussy. Halfway through the HJ she ask
me whether I want to have a FJ. Did not take up the offer
cos I only go for HJ.

Any good lobang on your side ?

posh_boy
03-03-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by avshare
Yesterday try one of the lady at that shop (downstairs).
Name: Ivy, big boob from China Harabin. At first quote me $50.
I say it's too expensive and reply $30. She accept the
price straight away. Allow french kiss, licking of nipple
& fingering of pussy. Halfway through the HJ she ask
me whether I want to have a FJ. Did not take up the offer
cos I only go for HJ.

Any good lobang on your side ?

Bro, Can PM me the name of Shop.

Tks in adv

owen10
03-03-2004, 01:08 PM
I tried once by name Chen (Tan) from upstair, average looking and friendly and obliging. I found her satisfactory..:rolleyes:

Hmmm gigantic, r we talking abt the same joint here? is the CHEN u r talking fr Fei Long or RR? Apparently the former got outlet on 1st n 5th, the latter got outlet on 2nd n 4th.

gigantic_tk
03-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Hmmm gigantic, r we talking abt the same joint here? is the CHEN u r talking fr Fei Long or RR? Apparently the former got outlet on 1st n 5th, the latter got outlet on 2nd n 4th.

Chen is from 4th level, b'cos that time all cubicles are occupied, she brought me down to 2nd level. 2nd level is manned by specky man. can't remember the name but the sign board is written in chinese characters with english - 3 - 4 cubicles with collapsible/folderable door. There are also tel. communication bet the lady boss and the specky man b4 i went down - hence i believe to be under the same managment.

dkong
04-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by posh_boy
Bro, Can PM me the name of Shop.

Tks in adv

Can also PM me the name of the shop? Thanks!!!

gigantic_tk
10-03-2004, 06:04 PM

This place, Sultan Plaza, seem to have changed, diff from what I visited 2 months ago. There are 2 Fei Loong in this SP, at ground floor and 5th level. Wee Yang is at 3rd level. I remember RR is at 4th level (unchanged) and WY seem to be at 2nd level... anyway quite confuse... hence i revisited there again this afternoon. The lady at Fei Loong counter is a PRC and i see she is quite big built. I haven't been to Fei Loong yet. This afternoon I spot 3 prcs ladies at F.Loong outlet at ground level. Their looks are OK lah......
:confused:

latebloomer
12-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by dkong
Can also PM me the name of the shop? Thanks!!!

Wah Lao Eh!
The name of the place is right there staring at you in the subject line!!!!!

owen10
12-03-2004, 12:51 AM
hi bro latebloomer u r bk! long time since i saw yr posting. did i recall correctly u were 1 of d pioneers in JSP thread? ... do u still frequent Fei Long n JSP tis days?

latebloomer
12-03-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi! I'm almost retired from the scene now.
Just the occasional visit to MPs if the back aches or somewhere else slightly itchy! :D

But maybe once in two mths.
Been to ILM at the 5th flr b4, but long time ago. B4 the gls switched over to another joint over at TC, which has also closed recently.
If I'm not wrong, the other Fei Long on the grd flr is under different management from the one at 5th flr? They changed to diff names since sometime ago.

The one place I used to go fairly regularly was WY on the 3rd flr. Only 2 or 3 gls, but $32/hr only. There's bathing facility at the back, so can wash off the oil b4 leaving. The 2 gls I kenna b4 are playful and their services were not bad, contrary to what others seemed to say.

owen10
13-03-2004, 10:49 PM
bro latebloomer its a pity u have semi retired fr d scene. we missed yr good FRs. i thk ILM on both 1st n 5th level shd be under same mgt - saw the boss manning the 2 shops at different times. the other time i was massaged by a small built gal on L1 (cant rmbr name) - skills quite superb, 1 of the best i wd say.

latebloomer
14-03-2004, 01:21 AM
Well, nowadays I don't write FRs anymore.
I write stories.
Not sure if you know about the other place many of us also visit?
I think Rainman's signature line has the address.
Otherwise pm me if you like.

NOKIA6100
14-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer
Well, nowadays I don't write FRs anymore.
I write stories.
Not sure if you know about the other place many of us also visit?
I think Rainman's signature line has the address.
Otherwise pm me if you like.
u got chiong joo chiat area for PDMM.
any good massage and service ?
heard from sin ming got massage woman look like HK film star.

wat is the rate there for hj

mlloh
14-03-2004, 11:16 PM
This afternoon found RR , HK and venus closed.
Kena raid ?

lexus_200499
14-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Went to Venus just now, hoping to get massage but found it closed. RR also closed. Anyone knows why?

owen10
15-03-2004, 12:05 AM
bro latebloomer
i did a search on rainman's thread ... so u guys into Indo gals now?

i thk PRCs in tui na joints may be losing their appeal to many bros. Expensive, $$$ faced, bad service, lousy massage, short change yr massage time, bad hygiene, age n looks. of cos not all lah .. there r still many hidden gems ard.

owen10
15-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by lexus_200499
Went to Venus just now, hoping to get massage but found it closed. RR also closed. Anyone knows why?

sometimes its good to share good stuffs among bros
but when some stuffs became too personal, they may catch d eye(s) of authorities.
eg when certain gals are mentioned to have given certain 'presents' to certain bros u thk d authorities wont be concerned?

well, on a lighter note we might be over-reacting lah ... maybe March holidays coming, all d PDMMs take long weekend leave to spend time with their kids. :D

latebloomer
15-03-2004, 01:03 AM
bro latebloomer
i did a search on rainman's thread ... so u guys into Indo gals now?

i thk PRCs in tui na joints may be losing their appeal to many bros. Expensive, $$$ faced, bad service, lousy massage, short change yr massage time, bad hygiene, age n looks. of cos not all lah .. there r still many hidden gems ard.

You got me wrong. I was talking abt the other website I hand out at.
Many of the senior ppl here have migrated too. Pm me if you need it.

noppensg
15-03-2004, 10:43 AM
sometimes its good to share good stuffs among bros
but when some stuffs became too personal, they may catch d eye(s) of authorities.
eg when certain gals are mentioned to have given certain 'presents' to certain bros u thk d authorities wont be concerned?

well, on a lighter note we might be over-reacting lah ... maybe March holidays coming, all d PDMMs take long weekend leave to spend time with their kids. :D

As far as I know, most of the gals there are not pdmms. The famous gal who got a spy here is not a pdmm, at least two other gals are not too. You may find them in KTVs before.

gigantic_tk
15-03-2004, 12:24 PM
You got me wrong. I was talking abt the other website I hand out at.
Many of the senior ppl here have migrated too. Pm me if you need it.

I share your points and nowsaday I prefer to look for other alternatives at other site -wsg etc.... Can u pm me the sites also, thanks.:)

cheongkid
15-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Last Friday night while I went to SP, came out of the lift and was shocked to see a row of girls being handcuffed...presumably from the massage parlours. Not sure if the surrounding area eg. Textile Centre also kena...

gigantic_tk
15-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Last Friday night while I went to SP, came out of the lift and was shocked to see a row of girls being handcuffed...presumably from the massage parlours. Not sure if the surrounding area eg. Textile Centre also kena...

The happening at SP & TC won't be that obvious as PC where at one sight u notice the whole building is operating a red light areas in disguise. Never expect raid to be happened there. Could it be also a hideout for some other activities which cause this raid. I remember in the pasts, many bars along balestier and rangoon are subjected to frequent raid because they involved gangsters and drugs and not b'cost of the bar operation itself....
:confused:

ah huathuat
15-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid

confirmed jsp was raided maybe thursday or friday.a lot of gals got caught and brought to the police station. i have warned all bros and the gals b4 that this place will be raided in matter of time!

could all bros be more discreed in future with new info. please dunt get the gals into trouble by too openly or too frequently talked abt their joint. av is always watching.....

my gal was with me on sat. b4 meeting up with me, i called her out but she gv excuses and said not feeling well. later then i went rr to recce and found that it was closed. i called her again and met up with her at night then she told me abt the raid.

today's wan bao have news of pdmm trying to get cusotmer at woodland coffee shop for $30 per shot! rdiculous! i think most pdmm have ran out of $ and they are in deep financial difficulties. any bros who know those pdmm should advise them to pack up and bring their kids back home. at least they can live a decent live back home, with integrity and pride!

hope all this thing wil be over in no time. i think the home ministry is getting serious this time trying to wipe out all his 'undesireable' happenings with these pdmm and prc fl. no doubt the ministry has done a good job. but a lot of this thing has no right or wrong answer! i really dunt know if i am saying the right thing.

how abt u, bros?

owen10
16-03-2004, 12:00 AM
It's juz a matter of time before TC n JSP area gets busted. Afterall these 2 places have been quite well known for its sleazy activities sinz d early days.

I believe d AVs muz have been monitoring d area for quite awhile ... n when d situation gets out of hand (like bros reportedly gettin 'presents' fr the gals) they had to act else will be screwed by Garment for not doin their jobs.

Maybe I'm thkg too much, but I have a feeling sometimes it may be the rival shops who are jealous of a certain shop's good business n reported to d AVs abt its illegal activities in an effort to get the shop closed down.

i thk JSP area will be placed on high alert for awhile ... a few MPs less to chiong for now til the storm subsides.

forex
16-03-2004, 12:28 AM
confirmed jsp was raided maybe thursday or friday..

as you said, a matter of time. just see how many of these shops boom in a supposely quiet area after office hours.

as bro ck mentioned, it was on fri. guess he go ktv there.

Innoncent$
19-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by forex
as you said, a matter of time. just see how many of these shops boom in a supposely quiet area after office hours.

as bro ck mentioned, it was on fri. guess he go ktv there.

Were there any activities still going on as per normal? What were those shops that had been cleeared?

newyorker88
20-03-2004, 11:31 AM
SP has been infested with PDMM and all the PRC for sometime liao. All of them live and work around there. OF course the AV havs been looking into this place for some time liao. THere are MPs, KTVs there, if not wrong, hawaii spa there too rite?. So the gals live at the top loh. At nite come out and do business.

Just lay low for the time being...

acvision
20-03-2004, 02:35 PM
i agree... passed by there on thursday evening... TC and JSP are extremely 'dead' after office hrs...

pig40
20-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Went down to Textile Centre and walk around. Found that Venus roller shutter had come down. The flyers were removed. Sign that it is closed for good liao.

dom01
20-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Went down TC n JSP today, extremely dead... nothing... only the hawaii ktv lounge alive.
Any bro have info on that? a LSB?

Ventured down to golden mile (that one with lots of tour agency),
Saw a few hair saloons with scantily dressed hairdressers.
Wonder if they offered special in there?
I did not see any partions or rooms though.
Pls comment.

owen10
21-03-2004, 12:33 AM
Went to reccee JSP n TC today. As expected Venus was closed. (looks like closed for good) Sigh ... seeing the door padlocked n thinking of my angpai possibly being handcuffed n repatriated back to China is an awful feeling. Hope all bros will remember her wonderful service during her stay in sg if she was indeed caught. (til now still cant ascetain who is caught who is not)

Went up to 4th level to see if the black salon with many aunties was affected. It seems unscathed n well. Same goes to Blue Spa on L2.

Crossed over to JSP next to see if the supposed raid of V was juz a one off thing. Pretty shocked to see HK, WY n ILM (L4) all padlocked. Looks like they may be gone for good.

At RR, lights were on but the door was closed (not padlocked). Gone were the days when those gals solicit at the shop entrance to cry out to their customers. I thk all or most of the gals were wiped out of the shop. This place is as good as gone, i believe.

ILM (L1) seems to be d only tui na shop surviving but then, there were no gals sitting ard n wait for customers. Usually I wd see at least 3 or 4 at any one time. (Was I over reacting or was business so good that all the gals were wkg?)

JSP was anthr picture of a sorry sight. At times the building seems eerie to be in, esp after office hours. I guess regular bros could surely sense something amissed.

Sigh ... have oredi mentioned time n again in this thread for bros to be more discreet in their postings. I guess its ok to mention abt the shops n their wonderful gals but when some sexual activities are mentioned too much, too often d AVs will be interested. And when one go to d extent to mention abt the gals giving customers presents (sorry gotta repeat this again!) the time bomb will explode.

The legends of JSP n TC will be but a forgotten past for now. The scars will take some time to heal before new heroes emerge again with new shops. For now, we wish all d repatriated china gals a safe journey home.

latebloomer
21-03-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by dom01
Went down TC n JSP today, extremely dead... nothing... only the hawaii ktv lounge alive.
Any bro have info on that? a LSB?

Ventured down to golden mile (that one with lots of tour agency),
Saw a few hair saloons with scantily dressed hairdressers.
Wonder if they offered special in there?
I did not see any partions or rooms though.
Pls comment.

Hawaii KTV is for old men who go there to dance cha cha and sing. At least this is what I heard from a few of my older acquaintances. Confirmed by one of the HDS gls from long ago who have quit the business.

Been to one of the hair saloons at Golden Mile b4.
Open place with no partitions whatsoever like u noticed.
Clean place as far as I could tell. Unfortunately not too cheap even for hair cut and wash. They will massage for u but in the open and with ur clothes on.

As for the raid, I heard from a reliable source (over at GLH) that at least 10 gls were arrested, hand cuffed and taken away that fateful day.
Probably from all the joints that are now locked.

chlgfan
21-03-2004, 01:12 AM
bro owen, pls clear your inbox as I have pm to send to you. Thanks.

owen10
21-03-2004, 01:24 AM
received info tat more raids will be conducted this month. do not know how true is it. but better play safe than be sorri.

all bros please let those hc gals and tn pdmm know abt this. jus be very careful....

take care!

in fact bro huat has oredi given d warning signals on Mar 2 but i guess many probably took it with a pinch of salt

ah huathuat
21-03-2004, 09:22 PM
in fact bro huat has oredi given d warning signals on Mar 2 but i guess many probably took it with a pinch of salt

the sky is clear after the heavy downpour....

however, takes time for the sun to warm up. stay put for the time being and do not be rash. for av may be provoked again! we must care for their rice bowl also, rite, bros?

dom01
21-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Bonjour Bro latebloomer

thanks for the info.

So have you tried drinking at those coffeeshops?
managed to pick up any? r those char bors pro?

latebloomer
22-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Coffeeshop at Golden Mile?
This is new to me!
Can pick up aunties meh?
I know abt some 4D ladies who can do more than sell 4D.
But most of them CMI in terms of looks, so neber ever try.
I thought the coffeeshop ladies were over at Jurong??

dom01
23-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Haha, dun lee siao...
i meant those thai char bors, accompanying those ah peks drinking hehe.
I heard from Lisa she used to work there. Y
You shld know which lisa.. :D

ah huathuat
23-03-2004, 10:38 PM

pls be tactical.....

owen10
24-03-2004, 12:04 AM
hi bro huat u seem to be a veteran in d chiong scene.

juz wondering what will happen to those PRC gals who were caught in the raid?

Will they be jailed or let off with juz a fine n repatriation? they will definitely be deported bk to China ... but how long will they be banned fr entering S'pore again? Are they allowed to work here anymore? And finally, will the shop's licence be completely revoked (since gals r d culprits) n how heavily will the owner be fined, if any?

Paiseh me suaku lah ... may have been in this forum for sometime but in terms of such jiang hu rules im still very much a newbie. if other bros have d answer pl feel free to reply too .. thanks!

ah huathuat
24-03-2004, 10:47 PM
info from those the gals frens of those who got caught is, they will be send back home, for sure.

ofcos they can return with a different identity. dunt forgot the china chinese is the BIGGEST liar in this whole world! this was reported in the papers somtimes back after someone has done a survey on the most bu lao shi people in this world. ppl from china and vietnam top the poll!

can come to the conclusion that sporean got no fight with china chinese when come to telling lies. dishonesty run in thier blood, whether born or breed, i dunt know. having knowing so many china chinese, i am more or less know their character and have a better understanding of thier traits. their yes means no and vice versa. the chinese govt has even cheated the whole world, let alone its people! spore has also been cheated before, rite? no hard feeling for those who understand wat i mean. i am not trying to bring back past sorrow and insult. sorri lah.

btw, this is a dog eats dog and cat cheats cat world. u gain a bit here but loose a bit there. in the end, it ofsets each other.

life is nothing but just a dream....

anmolover
25-03-2004, 03:11 AM
if my info not wrong, gals with no work permit once caught, the owner will be fined 7000+ per head. if gals got caught undressed, the shop is not allowed to operate any more. if any bros know that my info is wrong, pls correct me.

anmolover
25-03-2004, 03:18 AM
also quite agree with bro ah huat that a lot of the prc esp the businessmen and the tuina gals (except those decent one who might be more honest) are liars. all they want is your money. so bros just have fun for what u pay for and don't fell too deep into them. believe in them too much will just get u into trouble.

latebloomer
25-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by dom01
Haha, dun lee siao...
i meant those thai char bors, accompanying those ah peks drinking hehe.
I heard from Lisa she used to work there. Y
You shld know which lisa.. :D

No lee siao lah!
I've been out of the scene for some time now, not that I was really in it in the first place. Just the occasional HDS and MPs even back then. There were and still are constraints to my activities in this area.

So pls enlighten me with regards to these coffee ladies....

(And I dun know which Lisa is this either.... :D

latebloomer
31-03-2004, 12:32 AM
Went on my little walkabout today.
Decided to recee this area after the devastation by the AV.

TC: Vinus is gone, gone! Signboard taken down partially. Place for rent again.

Only MJM & Blue H Spa are still operating. The first very quiet, after some observation from the cafe next door. Too exposed, so intimidating to too many ppl.
Saw a bunch of old man entering Blue H Spa. Looks like an old-man club house, so many at the lobby, with their white hairs and stiff joints.

SP: The grd flr Fei Long is still open, but no lights in the whole place, & one auntie sitting on a lounge chair waiting for passerbys.
HK on the second flr, occupying the clinic's previous location is padlocked. So is WY on the 3rd. Only EW is open, but no Jitpun seen outside.
On the 4th, KS is open, with 2 aunties sitting outside, one with very short skirt showing off, unfortunately, her fat thighs. The other has a low cut with huge, and I do mean HUGE, mammary well displayed.
Ard the corner from the cafe, RR is locked also.
There seems to be a new joint on the 4th, just steps from KS. In fact facing the two aunties sitting there. Called Crystal something or other, it is sadly too open to enter during the lunch hour. A table of ppl having their food is just in the corridor outside. But it is operating I'm sure.
Oh, JN, which had moved to a new spot on the same flr as b4, is also closed.

End of report....

gigantic_tk
31-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Went on my little walkabout today.
Decided to recee this area after the devastation by the AV.

TC: Vinus is gone, gone! Signboard taken down partially. Place for rent again.

Only MJM & Blue H Spa are still operating. The first very quiet, after some observation from the cafe next door. Too exposed, so intimidating to too many ppl.
Saw a bunch of old man entering Blue H Spa. Looks like an old-man club house, so many at the lobby, with their white hairs and stiff joints.

SP: The grd flr Fei Long is still open, but no lights in the whole place, & one auntie sitting on a lounge chair waiting for passerbys.
HK on the second flr, occupying the clinic's previous location is padlocked. So is WY on the 3rd. Only EW is open, but no Jitpun seen outside.
On the 4th, KS is open, with 2 aunties sitting outside, one with very short skirt showing off, unfortunately, her fat thighs. The other has a low cut with huge, and I do mean HUGE, mammary well displayed.
Ard the corner from the cafe, RR is locked also.
There seems to be a new joint on the 4th, just steps from KS. In fact facing the two aunties sitting there. Called Crystal something or other, it is sadly too open to enter during the lunch hour. A table of ppl having their food is just in the corridor outside. But it is operating I'm sure.
Oh, JN, which had moved to a new spot on the same flr as b4, is also closed.

End of report....

Hi Bros Latebloomer, It is indeed an very comprehensive report, you had covered every corners and I believed any "holes" will also not miss your sight............a good guide for all JSP cheongsters........:confused:

owen10
08-05-2004, 01:07 PM
any good old bros been to JSP/TC recently? any new n interesting shops emerged? Me not been there for more than a mth or so liao .... too busy with work n oso quite disillusioned wif d place sinz d raid

will go reccee if happen to be ard that area one day .. or else wont waste my time n go all the way there

funguy18m
08-05-2004, 03:39 PM
MJM FR

Heard and read about MJM in another forum and decided to try it out cos was lookin for some place new (quite tired of GLH joints) so headed to MJM.

The building was deserted like ghost town like that. Only security guard at first floor who ignore me. Go up floor by floor tryin to find the place finally found it with the door slightly ajar.

Go in and asked if provide massage they say got. Then an auntie lead me to the back. Wah lao eh so old face cannot make it man.

The place quite dark, no funny smell, its a cubicle with the entrance of the cubicle covered with a piece of cloth. The lady reclined the barber chair and she sat on a stool.

Straight away she massage my groin and penis!!! Quite turned off liao. Was regretting going there in the first place thinking of going to GLH MY. The lady keep on massaging my groin. I closed my eyes dont want to look at her face. Then she suddenly unzipped my pants and say HJ $20. I want to say dont want liao but pity her say ok la. Then i grabbed her boobs. She resisted and say if play with boobs then must pay $10 more. This is my opportunity to get out so i say i dont want hj and about to go but then she say ok can touch boobs no need pay more. Wah lao thought can escape. So lan lan kena hj. In the end never cummed cos too turned off.

Regretted big time in going there.

Look: -100/10
Figure: 0/10
Boobs: B cup at least
Service: 0/10
HJ: -100/10 (DIY better)
Total damage: $42 ($22 massage(what massage???) + $20 hj)

gigantic_tk
08-05-2004, 03:57 PM
This place leave me a very bad impression. Sometimes back while passing this TC (remember 3 or 4 level), at this MJM Saloon I saw 5 lau goh smoking heavily and playing poker cards, it gave an impression that it was an gambling den for all these lau goh. Maybe now they are more discreet, at least close the sliding door so you won't be able to see what is happening in this shop. :D

owen10
08-05-2004, 11:44 PM
MJM FR

bro u dam funny! how can u ever visit a gal with looks of -100/10 n figure 0/10??? :D

i thk even with looks like Mo Xiao Ling or Abigail, they still get a 3 or 4 mah ...
kekekeke

gigantic_tk
09-05-2004, 12:18 AM
MJM FR

Heard and read about MJM in another forum and decided to try it out cos was lookin for some place new (quite tired of GLH joints) so headed to MJM.

The building was deserted like ghost town like that. Only security guard at first floor who ignore me. Go up floor by floor tryin to find the place finally found it with the door slightly ajar.

Go in and asked if provide massage they say got. Then an auntie lead me to the back. Wah lao eh so old face cannot make it man.

The place quite dark, no funny smell, its a cubicle with the entrance of the cubicle covered with a piece of cloth. The lady reclined the barber chair and she sat on a stool.

Straight away she massage my groin and penis!!! Quite turned off liao. Was regretting going there in the first place thinking of going to GLH MY. The lady keep on massaging my groin. I closed my eyes dont want to look at her face. Then she suddenly unzipped my pants and say HJ $20. I want to say dont want liao but pity her say ok la. Then i grabbed her boobs. She resisted and say if play with boobs then must pay $10 more. This is my opportunity to get out so i say i dont want hj and about to go but then she say ok can touch boobs no need pay more. Wah lao thought can escape. So lan lan kena hj. In the end never cummed cos too turned off.

What the heck man, without figure (0/10) and no service (0/10), you still pay $42. DIY, believe is your score not the gal score so you gave yourself 100% leh. Very contradicting, confusing and I cannot under-stand ???

dom01
09-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Yoz all,

I tot i have posted a fr on this crystal thingy? Maybe is not in this thread.
Back to crystal mp or wld i rather say hc.
Coz you have to bk in/out, juz like army camp. :rolleyes:
Rates are abt 28 per 45 mins.
I tried one auntie, with slightly bigger than avg cuppers.
Massage so-so,
They offer the std stuff lar. Abt hc rates 50, 80, 100++. You guys shld know.
Think they have 5 gals, but i only saw 2, the auntie which i tried and one indian gal, but Foxtrot Alpha Tango (FAT)

Wld be trying again in the near future after the 10th.

Rgds,
Dom

Latebloomer,

Those scantily dressed thai gals at the golden mile coffeshops, you never see b4 meh?

dom01
09-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Yoz all,

Juz tried this place, along the same floor as red rose (a big hint)
Note: To all "cock-a-na-duns" dun try to pm me to pinpoint the exact location, MGR not provided
Was attracted by the pricing of 28 per 45 mins, comes with attached bathroom. Not too bad.
Functions like a Hc, as in u have to bk-in. But minus the facilities.

Kenna a lady(to be precise, a lau goh), forgot her name liao.
Massage so so, think massage duration was abt 35 mins. Coz she ate away 10 mins, asked me to bath n she went to get towels.
Heavy chlorine smell on the towels. Darned. But the bed sheet looked clean though. You might never know.
Took up only hj, rate is the same as HC. So pretty ex.

Saw an indian gal (big sized), but over-heard that they r abt 5 full time gals working there. And another 2 part timers.
Any bro can verify that? Or have anyone tried this place b4?

owen10
09-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Yoz all,

Juz tried this place, along the same floor as red rose (a big hint)
Note: To all "cock-a-na-duns" dun try to pm me to pinpoint the exact location, MGR not provided
Was attracted by the pricing of 28 per 45 mins, comes with attached bathroom. Not too bad.
Functions like a Hc, as in u have to bk-in. But minus the facilities.

Kenna a lady(to be precise, a lau goh), forgot her name liao.
Massage so so, think massage duration was abt 35 mins. Coz she ate away 10 mins, asked me to bath n she went to get towels.
Heavy chlorine smell on the towels. Darned. But the bed sheet looked clean though. You might never know.
Took up only hj, rate is the same as HC. So pretty ex.

Saw an indian gal (big sized), but over-heard that they r abt 5 full time gals working there. And another 2 part timers.

Pardon me for bein blunt but no appetite to try once i passed by n saw d gals in d shop. unless u love motherly figures lah.

Hmmm .. i guess judging fr response so far, tis place seems not to be happening anymore huh ............

forex
09-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Yoz all,

Was attracted by the pricing of 28 per 45 mins..So pretty ex. ...but over-heard that they r abt 5 full time gals working there. And another 2 part timers.

for those who are really interested, it is next to the karaoke, on the cinema level/near the mama shop. if you try to find the toilet, you would not miss.

As i posted previously, the special rates can be lower than the standard hc rates. also as warned, the girls are not..well you know what i mean. but at that kind of price, you may just want to go for close eye cheap thrills..diamond hc also.

i have not been there for quite a while but i am on the lookout if this place picks up, wanna catch the first wave so to speak.

funguy18m
09-05-2004, 03:28 PM
bro u dam funny! how can u ever visit a gal with looks of -100/10 n figure 0/10??? :D

i thk even with looks like Mo Xiao Ling or Abigail, they still get a 3 or 4 mah ...
kekekeke

Trust me mo xiao ling and abigail will look like a hot babe standing beside this auntie.

funguy18m
09-05-2004, 03:30 PM
What the heck man, without figure (0/10) and no service (0/10), you still pay $42. DIY, believe is your score not the gal score so you gave yourself 100% leh. Very contradicting, confusing and I cannot under-stand ???

Hey i was being generous with the score already it is much worst then that.

Like i said i thought another gonna do me but turn out that the auntie do me. How to just walk out like that cos before can do anything she rubba my cock already!!!

STAY AWAY from this MJM you have been warned.

mlloh
10-05-2004, 10:20 PM
...Like i said i thought another gonna do me but turn out that the auntie do me. How to just walk out like that cos before can do anything she rubba my cock already!!!
That show how powerful the little head is controlling the big head. Big head is disgusted with the CMI but Little head refuse to give way. Really die cock stand. Gosh! Really traumatic when you think back.
Sorry, not meant to make fun of bro funguy18m

gigantic_tk
11-05-2004, 07:55 AM
In that case better check if there any course that will teach you how to discipline your little brother and to think alike as your big head. If little bros go astray, your pocket will be burnt with a big hole.......hehehe. :D

Some gals are smart, they can discipline your little bros and make him return to her as regulars and soon your income and expenses will all channel to her........ :D

owen10
14-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Decided to reccee JSP n TC sinz quite free after work today.

Juz an update for those bros still interested or who may intend to go down 1 day:

JSP

1) Fei Long (lvl 1) - sian sian no biz .. only 2 middle aged gals sitting there rotting

2) H K - low profile sinz d raid. Whole shop almost covered by curtain except a small opening for d entrance. Only 1 gal at recept. Asked if she has other gals she said she has to call them on hp. Sianz liao, dunno wat quality she's bringing in.

3) W Y - I'm surprised it has resumed biz again after a long layoff. Didnt get to c any gals .. probly wkg

4) Just Nice - still surviving. Nothin to shout abt lest u like aunties.

5) R R - No changes. D young ah lian boss (Esther?) still there.

6) New shop Jia Mei - juz next to RR. Seems like a black glass salon. Cant see anytg fr outside.

7) Anthr new shop has taken over Fei Long Lvl 5 - forgotten name but saw 1 sexily dressed slutty PDMM in d shop.

TC

1) Hawaii Spa - saw a china gal walking into ths shop, quite tall n chio. But shop abit dark so may be deceiving.

2) Venus - Poor Venus .. Still brought bk fond memories with d ang pai but what is left now is juz a dead shop padlocked n sentenced to death.

3) 4th floor famous black salon - closed down oredi. cant rmbr d name. is it MJM huh? not sure if it has shifted to JSP n renamed Jia Mei. (pl ref above)

That's all bros .... In a nutshell nothing much has happened sinz d raid except for d 2 newly opened shops. None of d gals really caught my eye, hence did not try anythg. Hope d above info is useful for bros who may b intending to go down 1 day tho.

gigantic_tk
14-05-2004, 07:54 AM
Decided to reccee JSP n TC sinz quite free after work today.

Juz an update for those bros still interested or who may intend to go down 1 day:

JSP

1) Fei Long (lvl 1) - sian sian no biz .. only 2 middle aged gals sitting there rotting

2) H K - low profile sinz d raid. Whole shop almost covered by curtain except a small opening for d entrance. Only 1 gal at recept. Asked if she has other gals she said she has to call them on hp. Sianz liao, dunno wat quality she's bringing in.

3) W Y - I'm surprised it has resumed biz again after a long layoff. Didnt get to c any gals .. probly wkg

5) R R - No changes. D young ah lian boss (Esther?) still there.

6) New shop Jia Mei - juz next to RR. Seems like a black glass salon. Cant see anytg fr outside.

7) Anthr new shop has taken over Fei Long Lvl 5 - forgotten name but saw 1 sexily dressed slutty PDMM in d shop.

TC

1) Hawaii Spa - saw a china gal walking into ths shop, quite tall n chio. But shop abit dark so may be deceiving.

2) Venus - Poor Venus .. Still brought bk fond memories with d ang pai but what is left now is juz a dead shop padlocked n sentenced to death.

3) 4th floor famous black salon - closed down oredi. cant rmbr d name. is it MJM huh? not sure if it has shifted to JSP n renamed Jia Mei. (pl ref above)

That's all bros .... In a nutshell nothing much has happened sinz d raid except for d 2 newly opened shops. None of d gals really caught my eye, hence did not try anythg. Hope d above info is useful for bros who may b intending to go down 1 day tho.

Well done Bros Owen10 ! Indeed a very detailed coverage of the 2 buildings.

Months back I tried to cover these 2 buildings, but couldn't really remember all these shops' names after completion. Initially I tried to write it onto a plain paper but the shop people saw me doing this with suspicious so I dare not dare to continue hence in the end no doubt covered the 2 buildings of 5 storey shop houses, I only can remember a handful. Are you a regulars there? How you manage to remember all these units.

forex
14-05-2004, 03:31 PM
perhaps to add across the road, there is a shop, pink colour if i recall and one further down have to walk up stairway.

how to remember..use hand phone lor.

gigantic_tk
14-05-2004, 05:18 PM
perhaps to add across the road, there is a shop, pink colour if i recall and one further down have to walk up stairway.

how to remember..use hand phone lor.

Good ideas, color photos somemore.

owen10
14-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Well done Bros Owen10 ! Indeed a very detailed coverage of the 2 buildings.

Months back I tried to cover these 2 buildings, but couldn't really remember all these shops' names after completion. Initially I tried to write it onto a plain paper but the shop people saw me doing this with suspicious so I dare not dare to continue hence in the end no doubt covered the 2 buildings of 5 storey shop houses, I only can remember a handful. Are you a regulars there? How you manage to remember all these units.

bro gigantic_tk, thanks for yr compliments. at least glad someone appreciated my small efforts. if xiao di got the time, will reccee n share info with bros here like what i did for PC n PPC which are quite near my house.

im not exactly a local, but used to visit V , HK n RR before d raid. i remember d names cos whenever i go to that area for massage i will make an effort to go thru all d other shops 1st to chk if there's any new gals/shops. In d end i always land up in 1 of d above 3. :cool:

gigantic_tk
14-05-2004, 11:46 PM
bro gigantic_tk, thanks for yr compliments. at least glad someone appreciated my small efforts. if xiao di got the time, will reccee n share info with bros here like what i did for PC n PPC which are quite near my house.

im not exactly a local, but used to visit V , HK n RR before d raid. i remember d names cos whenever i go to that area for massage i will make an effort to go thru all d other shops 1st to chk if there's any new gals/shops. In d end i always land up in 1 of d above 3. :cool:

I like to visit these areas for 'shopping' unfortunate was been hijacked into one of these cubicles to try for massage hence end up with a report for JSP.

latebloomer
17-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Yoz all,

I tot i have posted a fr on this crystal thingy? Maybe is not in this thread.
Back to crystal mp or wld i rather say hc.
Coz you have to bk in/out, juz like army camp. :rolleyes:
Rates are abt 28 per 45 mins.
I tried one auntie, with slightly bigger than avg cuppers.
Massage so-so,
They offer the std stuff lar. Abt hc rates 50, 80, 100++. You guys shld know.
Think they have 5 gals, but i only saw 2, the auntie which i tried and one indian gal, but Foxtrot Alpha Tango (FAT)

Wld be trying again in the near future after the 10th.

Rgds,
Dom

Latebloomer,

Those scantily dressed thai gals at the golden mile coffeshops, you never see b4 meh?

Oh, u mean the thai gls! Nope....neber seen b4 :rolleyes:

And this crystal place is the one very near KS rite?
Unfortunately during lunch time, which is usually abt when I can visit these places, there is always one table of ppl sitting right outside the door, along that corridor! Very embarassing to just walk in then...many many pairs of eyes will be on u, both male and, worse, females...

latebloomer
17-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Hey i was being generous with the score already it is much worst then that.

Like i said i thought another gonna do me but turn out that the auntie do me. How to just walk out like that cos before can do anything she rubba my cock already!!!

STAY AWAY from this MJM you have been warned.

MJM used to have the famous Amy...voluptous figure...sweet face...nice attitude...usually good service...depending upon her mood sometimes...but alas...she has left quite sometime ago...no idea where she is now...now MJM deteriorated...only old aunties working...

So is this new place Jia Mei the old Mei Jia Mei?
Must send out recee unit...eh...that means it's time for me to walk about again... :D

owen10
17-05-2004, 01:22 AM
MJM used to have the famous Amy...voluptous figure...sweet face...nice attitude...usually good service...depending upon her mood sometimes...but alas...she has left quite sometime ago...no idea where she is now...now MJM deteriorated...only old aunties working...

So is this new place Jia Mei the old Mei Jia Mei?
Must send out recee unit...eh...that means it's time for me to walk about again... :D

hi bro latebloomer, nice to c u again. i c yr postings only like once a wk or less tis days.

i guess u muz have not gone down to Sultan area for quite some time huh ...
Is d 4th floor shop in TC, near d coffee shop MJM? Me forgot d name liao cos nvr patronised. If it is, then the shop is vacant now.

As mentioned in previous post not sure if it's shifted to JSP n renamed as Jia Mei. D shop looks new n fresh .. not sure abt d gals tho. Me not a black glass salon fan so didnt explore further.

latebloomer
18-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Yup dats the one. Two doors from the coffeeshop.
Exactly next door is shop doing printing services I think.
So it's closed eh? No business wat, with all the fat aunties hanging ard outside. Only old men and regulars go in, and probably very few at that.

Hopefully they get some new and much younger gls for the new place. Probably the same boss, just shift to wat they hope is a more popular building, right next to some place 'hot'.
If they keep the same bunch of aunties, then hot may become cold bldy fast.... :D

owen10
12-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Seems like interest on JSP/TC have died a natural death, judging by the threads! And I'm not surprised at all, as I reccee d 2 places this aftern, arguably 1 of d hottest spots for chionging in their hey days. Well, juz trying to revive some interest on our historical chionging monuments here ... no matter what, they had once sex-tified our desires when we needed to release ....

Juz a brief update for those bros still interested or who may intend to go down 1 day:

JSP

1) Fei Long (lvl 1) - They are still surviving! As usual d gals r well dressed. Still saw d same (shd be) few ~30+yo so so looking gals I did mths ago.

2) H K - D last time i reported it was low profile sinz d raid. Then, d whole shop almost covered by curtain except a small opening for d entrance. This time very surprised that even it's front door is opened to welcome business. I passed by d back door; there muz b at least 4 or 5 gals there. Muz b all PRCs.
Caught 1 or 2 not bad looking n sluttily dressed. But abit too intimidating to choose, with so many eyes n breasts staring at u!!! Maybe anthr day, when it's quieter.

3) W Y - despite some bad publicity in d past it's still alive n kicking. i suspect they may have their own loyal client base.

5) R R - Didnt see Esther (d so-called boss?) ard. onli 2 bored looking PRCs swatting mosquitoes.

6) New shop Jia Mei - Black glass salon next to RR. No comments cos cant see anytg fr outside.

7) Lvl 5 shop juz directly below bowling alley that escalator - forgotten name but i thk it's dunno Winter or Rain .. cant rmbr. Saw 3 PRCs, 1 of them i wd say quite pretty for her age - muz b late 30s. For those who likes lao chio may want to reccee.

8) Diamond HC - aha! d famous Diamond HC. it's quiet inside. cant see much action fr outside.

9) Crystal - newly opened on L4. $28/45 mins. they dun employ PRCs. But d 2 locals d auntie showed me cant make it at all. No thanx!

TC

No more Venus, MJM or Fortune. Now i THINK d only massage place left in TC is Hawaii Spa on L2 (near escalator) - I didnt really venture around TC, except scout around L4 n L3 where Venus once was. The whole place was an absolute ghost town!

To sum up, JSP n TC have both lost their competitive edge to their counterparts in Joo Chiat n Chinatown area + some of d HDB tuina joints. From d human traffic flow it was pretty obvious many, esp d younger ones are shunning these places to play safe. What I saw are mainly a few ah pehs sitting in d JSP kopi shop or chatting with gals in d tuina shops. Hmmm .. maybe it's a Sunday or it may juz b conincidental human traffic at that time was low, so all this is judgmental.

Hope d above info is useful bros! :)

planethollywood
12-07-2004, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=owen10]
9) Crystal - newly opened on L4. $28/45 mins. they dun employ PRCs. But d 2 locals d auntie showed me cant make it at all. No thanx!

Just wanna add crystal is run by Jane, previously from Balestier Point, and many more. Her pic is on the ad in The New Paper. Note, she's a lau chio, in her 40s already, and does massage ++ too.

bonsoir
12-07-2004, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=owen10]

Just wanna add crystal is run by Jane, previously from Balestier Point, and many more. Her pic is on the ad in The New Paper. Note, she's a lau chio, in her 40s already, and does massage ++ too.

wow...yeah, jane is good, former balestier point? used to patronize her, face not so can...but surprisingly her body is still damn solid...breast is fake lah, but otherwise still ok...hmmm...crystal huh? may just go down and check it out to see if anything differnet...

Cheers!

dom01
12-07-2004, 05:09 PM
Yar, crystal has not much char bors. In fact, even if hv. U muz compromise ur level of standard.
Re: jane's figure is pretty much well maintained, not much tummy.
Boobs quite a handful. Nt sure if she is from balestier point formerly. Told me she is a housing agent b4, claims to be ard 30+.
Btw, u guys know where sally of mjm has gone to? She got those teacher looks, esp with her specs. haha.. miss her hot tea bbbj
RE: Haji lane, kinda of quite liao. Saw the same few gals outside the shop last evening. Not much happening, SOP lar.
Bali lane, there r three shops facing the road? Which one is happening?
I saw a lady wearing nighties(or is it teddy), stepping out of her shop this morning. Dun know doing what, maybe offering prayers or what.
Any comments?

Sunshine
16-07-2004, 05:31 AM
Went to crystal intend to look for jane for massage as her back stepping massage is skillful but the young ah lian caught my attendion so request her to serve me .

Name - Sandy
Age - 28 yrs old
Looks - Typical malaysian look
Boobs - claims 34B , very nice as I like her breasts .
Weight - 52-55 kg
HJ- $50
FJ- $100
opt for FJ .
RTF - Yes :D

This is just to share with all the samsters if this girl is not up to your liking just walk out to another HC .

MitMit
16-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Yar, crystal has not much char bors. In fact, even if hv. U muz compromise ur level of standard.
Re: jane's figure is pretty much well maintained, not much tummy.
Boobs quite a handful. Nt sure if she is from balestier point formerly. Told me she is a housing agent b4, claims to be ard 30+.
Btw, u guys know where sally of mjm has gone to? She got those teacher looks, esp with her specs. haha.. miss her hot tea bbbj
RE: Haji lane, kinda of quite liao. Saw the same few gals outside the shop last evening. Not much happening, SOP lar.
Bali lane, there r three shops facing the road? Which one is happening?
I saw a lady wearing nighties(or is it teddy), stepping out of her shop this morning. Dun know doing what, maybe offering prayers or what.
Any comments?

Yes tried Jane b4. The thing i like abt the place is that it is new and clean.

iamw7
17-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Let me contribute a FR of R R.

Two weeks ago, I went there and served by a PRC Q* Q*. She is a PRC, very young (around 24yr) and has big boobs (34C or D). The following are some very simple index:

Face: 7/10
Boobs:34C or D
Massage: 4/10 (press here and there)
HJ:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 (good, she knows how to make you happy unlike other PRC girls)
FJ:8/10 (quite good, try a lot of positions and end in missionery)
Attitude: 7/10 (not bad)
Damage: 30(massage)+100(FJ)
RTF: yes, her massage is below average but special service is satisfied.
Overall: She should be the GL type but working in a TN shop. Worth giving a try.

tiger2
18-07-2004, 03:23 AM
wow...yeah, jane is good, former balestier point? used to patronize her, face not so can...but surprisingly her body is still damn solid...breast is fake lah, but otherwise still ok...hmmm...crystal huh? may just go down and check it out to see if anything differnet...

Cheers!

If this is the Jane your are refering from balestier point, she is the co-owner with another girl also from the their former massage salon few doors aways.
Yes her massage is very good and strong. ( that was many years back but now not so much power maybe due to a bit old and worn out ). She is a former nurse and own a few houses but not so sure now as have not visit her some for time.She is very friendly and her english is also good.Her breast is not fake maybe she just went and did it.Will pay her a visit one of these days.
:) :p

dom01
18-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Well, i think she is the same jane we r talking abt.
1)She is also the co-owner of this crystal hc.
2)Her massage is quite solid, but nt that hard. U were right, she is ageing.
3)Her england has some standard, like some educated tai tai.
4)She told me she has a few houses, during one of my sessions with her.

I heard from her on 150704, that there r some new gals coming in.

forex
20-07-2004, 12:13 AM
All these about Crystal MP of recent, well if you read this thread very first post, it has already been there and the feedback to this day stands yah?

Shyguy
20-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Seems like interest on JSP/TC have died a natural death, judging by the threads! And I'm not surprised at all, as I reccee d 2 places this aftern, arguably 1 of d hottest spots for chionging in their hey days. Well, juz trying to revive some interest on our historical chionging monuments here ... no matter what, they had once sex-tified our desires when we needed to release ....

Juz a brief update for those bros still interested or who may intend to go down 1 day:

JSP

1) Fei Long (lvl 1) - They are still surviving! As usual d gals r well dressed. Still saw d same (shd be) few ~30+yo so so looking gals I did mths ago.

2) H K - D last time i reported it was low profile sinz d raid. Then, d whole shop almost covered by curtain except a small opening for d entrance. This time very surprised that even it's front door is opened to welcome business. I passed by d back door; there muz b at least 4 or 5 gals there. Muz b all PRCs.
Caught 1 or 2 not bad looking n sluttily dressed. But abit too intimidating to choose, with so many eyes n breasts staring at u!!! Maybe anthr day, when it's quieter.

3) W Y - despite some bad publicity in d past it's still alive n kicking. i suspect they may have their own loyal client base.

5) R R - Didnt see Esther (d so-called boss?) ard. onli 2 bored looking PRCs swatting mosquitoes.

6) New shop Jia Mei - Black glass salon next to RR. No comments cos cant see anytg fr outside.

7) Lvl 5 shop juz directly below bowling alley that escalator - forgotten name but i thk it's dunno Winter or Rain .. cant rmbr. Saw 3 PRCs, 1 of them i wd say quite pretty for her age - muz b late 30s. For those who likes lao chio may want to reccee.

8) Diamond HC - aha! d famous Diamond HC. it's quiet inside. cant see much action fr outside.

Agree with u on HK! I passed by today and there were 2 young chio PRCs sitting there.. wanted to stop and ask but think everyone can see u from the 1st level makan shops... pai seh liao
But i can't seem to find R R after walking one rd at level 4. Is it close to the toilet?

mbater
20-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Hi Shyguy,

R R is near the coffee shop, selling pao. I was there last week and saw at least 4 PRC girls swatting flies, probably due to lunch time and 4th flr was really crowded with onlookers. I did not try at that time as I was with my friends, but will definitely try one day.

happy cheonging!

owen10
20-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Agree with u on HK! I passed by today and there were 2 young chio PRCs sitting there.. wanted to stop and ask but think everyone can see u from the 1st level makan shops... pai seh liao
But i can't seem to find R R after walking one rd at level 4. Is it close to the toilet?

huh? chun bo??? the shop's quite visible .. unless it changed name liao. fr d escalator that leads u up to L4, take the 1st left turn, then walk straight n take anthr left turn. it's beside the shop with the Buddha statue. cant possibly miss one!

ol'coyote
21-07-2004, 03:21 PM

JSP

TC

No more Venus, MJM or Fortune. Now i THINK d only massage place left in TC is Hawaii Spa on L2 (near escalator) - I didnt really venture around TC, except scout around L4 n L3 where Venus once was. The whole place was an absolute ghost town!

To sum up, JSP n TC have both lost their competitive edge to their counterparts in Joo Chiat n Chinatown area + some of d HDB tuina joints. From d human traffic flow it was pretty obvious many, esp d younger ones are shunning these places to play safe. What I saw are mainly a few ah pehs sitting in d JSP kopi shop or chatting with gals in d tuina shops. Hmmm .. maybe it's a Sunday or it may juz b conincidental human traffic at that time was low, so all this is judgmental.

yo owen10...u left out 2 joints...KS and Everwell...

owen10
21-07-2004, 10:54 PM
yo owen10...u left out 2 joints...KS and Everwell...

yo bro care to enlighten where tis 2 shops? TC or JSP? think i may have missed. Quality wise how huh? ....... . ...

dom01
21-07-2004, 11:52 PM
Yoz bro owen

these two shops r hds, all aunties.. massge done on the "noisy" barber chair. Nothing much.. juz a old bunch of "osama" aunties. Same concept as foremost, think u shld know.. You r the man for CT area.
Both r located in jsp.

owen10
22-07-2004, 12:21 AM
Yoz bro owen

these two shops r hds, all aunties.. massge done on the "noisy" barber chair. Nothing much.. juz a old bunch of "osama" aunties. Same concept as foremost, think u shld know.. You r the man for CT area.
Both r located in jsp.

thanks bro. Orrrr ... i thk i agar agar know liao. both shd b in JSP. 1 on 4th lvl ... at 1 secluded corner .. yeah always see many aunties ... d other one shd be on lvl 3 ... quite near d escalator ... doors always shut. sometimes can see 1 moustached guy (bouncer?) sitting outside d shop

anmolover
22-07-2004, 01:26 PM
looks like jsp is reviving. passed by fei long (1/f) weeks ago and was pulled in to try (didn't really resist as the gals look ok), later came in another gal who's different from the one who pulled me in, but looked cute also. so tried her. massage really so so, far below average but hj is very good and allowed u to finger her and frenching, small boob but surprisingly very huge nipples, she's quite gentle and nice to talk to, got gf feel, young & petit, abt 25. her name is wen wen.

days ago after reading this thread wanted to patrol this place to window shop, but unfortunately didn't complete the mission cos was kidnapped into hk which was the first joint i walked pass. nowadays they're damn daring, once u stop they'll pull u in before u say y or n. but she looked young and tempting, so didn't resist. couldn't catch what she mumble her name as, after 15 min of touch touch here touch touch there, without waiting for me to say ok to do hj or not, she already took off my brief and start the ball rolling, her ar & hj was good, but she said dun want to do fj in the joint as it seems dangerous there, asked me to call her out anytime, wow... very agressive... but guess i may try to fxxx her cos when i finger her, her tunnel seemed to be very narrow, slurp... she looked young abt mid 20s, with big and round eyes, slim, but i think her boobs are fake tough it's not big.

like what the other bro said, both the front and back door are open widely, desperate for business but their business seemed good as they don't have enough towel, they had to take mine to use in another room when i finished, yucks, so unhygenic, dun know who's the unlucky bro who lied on my sperm... they dun even have the small towel for me to clean up the mess...

next time must skip the 1st 2 level and proceed straight to the 4 & 5th, w/ref to the other bro's info, rr seem to change boss, no more the shit face esther, can go lok c lok c liao.

owen10
23-07-2004, 12:28 AM
looks like jsp is reviving. passed by fei long (1/f) weeks ago and was pulled in to try (didn't really resist as the gals look ok), later came in another gal who's different from the one who pulled me in, but looked cute also. so tried her. massage really so so, far below average but hj is very good and allowed u to finger her and frenching, small boob but surprisingly very huge nipples, she's quite gentle and nice to talk to, got gf feel, young & petit, abt 25. her name is wen wen.

days ago after reading this thread wanted to patrol this place to window shop, but unfortunately didn't complete the mission cos was kidnapped into hk which was the first joint i walked pass. nowadays they're damn daring, once u stop they'll pull u in before u say y or n. but she looked young and tempting, so didn't resist. couldn't catch what she mumble her name as, after 15 min of touch touch here touch touch there, without waiting for me to say ok to do hj or not, she already took off my brief and start the ball rolling, her ar & hj was good, but she said dun want to do fj in the joint as it seems dangerous there, asked me to call her out anytime, wow... very agressive... but guess i may try to fxxx her cos when i finger her, her tunnel seemed to be very narrow, slurp... she looked young abt mid 20s, with big and round eyes, slim, but i think her boobs are fake tough it's not big.

like what the other bro said, both the front and back door are open widely, desperate for business but their business seemed good as they don't have enough towel, they had to take mine to use in another room when i finished, yucks, so unhygenic, dun know who's the unlucky bro who lied on my sperm... they dun even have the small towel for me to clean up the mess...

next time must skip the 1st 2 level and proceed straight to the 4 & 5th, w/ref to the other bro's info, rr seem to change boss, no more the shit face esther, can go lok c lok c liao.

interesting FR bro! but could b better with ratings n d damages :) .

does both HK n FL still charge $40/hr? What abt d specials?

i have always wanted to try tis gal @ FL 1st flr - young, petite, cute looking n with long hair ... quite similar to yr description. Not exactly a stunner but her looks r pretty innocent. I have seen her twice - once after i finished my massage @ RR n passed by the shop, d other time saw her juz went into d room with a guy. Sinz then i have nt seen her anymore when i passed by. Hope yr FR will help.

as for HK i have not tried ever sinz new mgt took over. style of running the shop very aggressive ... juz like that famous joint in PC L4 where u see gals lining up on the couch for u to choose. i hope d shop wont attract any unnecessary attention fr ... er ... ahem .. u noe who .. better not say more.

Shyguy
23-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Bro owen10, thanks for ur direction to R R!
Finally found the place but the 2 gals inside the shop never fit the description in the FR u have posted. Maybe she wasn't working yesterday. Both were on the chubby side... in the end, chose the one who looks cuter, Wen Wen.
Looks 6.5/10 (very fair)
Attitude: 8/10 ( chatty and friendly)
Boobs: A+ or B, i think? not gd at measurement.
Massage: 5.5/10 ( got use strength but not a lot)
HJ: 6/10 ( Mechanical but at least got rub the 'head' for more sensation)
RTF: Still thinking... :D

Every time use the 4th flr toilet very stressed... the lau gohs from the massage shop beside the toilet all standing outside it, eyeing at the guys or waiting for us to 'eye' at them but the feeling is : i see them one time, i don't want see liao. haha :D

KIAA
23-07-2004, 10:53 AM
i've been in JSP 4 many many times but yet to notice R R, is it located at 3rd floor? can any bro enlighten. :confused:

ol'coyote
23-07-2004, 11:02 AM
i've been in JSP 4 many many times but yet to notice R R, is it located at 3rd floor? can any bro enlighten. :confused:

JSP-RR is on the 4th floor next to a bronze statue of buddha...
TC-MJM is now next to JSP-RR...renamed to JSP-JM...
no longer is it 'beauty add beauty'...now is just 'add beauty'...hehe...
dunnoe wat beauty they referrign to though...hehe...

anmolover
23-07-2004, 03:41 PM
bro owen, the charge for FL & HK is still $40/hr. Considering their massage skills, i dun want to pay that money and usually i opt to do for 45 min which is $30, after all, u know what u really want there... if u want to try wen2 (if that's the same gal u mentioned and u dun mind her small boobs, and yeah, she looks innocent), let me know i can pm u her contact, then u can call her before u go down and get disappointed

they usually ask $50 for hj, i always try to lower it to $30, but they're quite firm, and depending on whether i like them, if they're young and nice, then i wun be too calculative, i paid wen2 $50, for the gal in hk, we agreed @ $40 but at end end, she pretended she forgot the deal but then she asked me nicely to give it to her to buy cigarette, bcos of her attitude, i tipped her the $10 loh. partly bcos her mouth v sweet, said many times "ni hao shuai", asked if i'm a pure chinese or not. in fact, got many times people first impresson thought i'm a jap when i travel overseas...

hope they can be more low profile, else they'll attract the attention of whom we all know but dun want them to appear...

interesting FR bro! but could b better with ratings n d damages :) .

does both HK n FL still charge $40/hr? What abt d specials?

i have always wanted to try tis gal @ FL 1st flr - young, petite, cute looking n with long hair ... quite similar to yr description. Not exactly a stunner but her looks r pretty innocent. I have seen her twice - once after i finished my massage @ RR n passed by the shop, d other time saw her juz went into d room with a guy. Sinz then i have nt seen her anymore when i passed by. Hope yr FR will help.

as for HK i have not tried ever sinz new mgt took over. style of running the shop very aggressive ... juz like that famous joint in PC L4 where u see gals lining up on the couch for u to choose. i hope d shop wont attract any unnecessary attention fr ... er ... ahem .. u noe who .. better not say more.

anmolover
23-07-2004, 03:45 PM

when u walk from the lift at 4/f, turn left when u reach the escalator, u shd see a coffee shop, walk further u see the so called beauty salon, turn right u shd see rr. if u overshoot u will see the bronze budda statue. hope it helps.

KIAA
23-07-2004, 04:15 PM
when u walk from the lift at 4/f, turn left when u reach the escalator, u shd see a coffee shop, walk further u see the so called beauty salon, turn right u shd see rr. if u overshoot u will see the bronze budda statue. hope it helps.

thanks buddy! :)

owen10
24-07-2004, 12:41 AM
they usually ask $50 for hj, i always try to lower it to $30, but they're quite firm, and depending on whether i like them, if they're young and nice, then i wun be too calculative, i paid wen2 $50, for the gal in hk, we agreed @ $40 but at end end, she pretended she forgot the deal but then she asked me nicely to give it to her to buy cigarette, bcos of her attitude, i tipped her the $10 loh. partly bcos her mouth v sweet, said many times "ni hao shuai", asked if i'm a pure chinese or not. in fact, got many times people first impresson thought i'm a jap when i travel overseas...

hope they can be more low profile, else they'll attract the attention of whom we all know but dun want them to appear...

thanks for d info bro anmolover. in d past it was quite easy gettin a HJ for $30. But nowadays PRCs seemed to have colluded to price HJs at a market 'standard rate' of $50. normally they will test water by quoting 50, eventually if their tricks failed they will settle for 30. Most of d time they r willing to settle for less rather than nothing. D $$$'s juz too easy to earn for them!

anmolover
24-07-2004, 04:08 AM
bro owen, juz for yr additional info in case if u want to get her, wen2 will be leaving next fri.

hmm... i dun know if i shd post it in this thread but it's somehow related. i had this most orgiastic night in my life, it's my 1st time, may be shd celebrate for my upgrading to another lvl.
after an appointment, feel lonely and horny, called this hk gal (mentioned b4 in earlier post), she asked if want to meet, of course said yes, we all know what we want already... then asked if i'm alone (later i know y) bcos she's with her girlfriend. when we met to hav a drink, then she chit chat a while and said want to do with me and she proposed to go for a 3some, wow so agressive, really wanted to try but felt uneasy may be bcos of her proactiveness, hesitated and she kept psycho me, so i propose a relative low price (i think) @ $150 for 2 gals and surprisingly she agreed with no doubt, then i think oh cannot say no liao, will be raped by them... she said the mahtah work very hard now, they didn't dare to go work so no business, otherwise they'll be in ktv already. she's really a smart gal, understand the fact that grab some $ better than nothing. so we went to the first hotel, bladi hel all the bros are so on, it's full house already, remember got another one hidden at a more subtle place somewhere, thought shd be able to get a room, so proceeded and managed to get a room as expected. forgot to say her friend is also quite pretty, very fair but a little bit fleshy, shy and a bit lazy.

while having shower, realize this hk gal is the athletic type, got bicep muscle, skinny, no tummy at all, boobs is handful. after shower, the fair gal came first and started to tickle me, it's quite shiok actually, a bit of catbath and asked me to go on top. she's damn lazy... while pumping her the hk gal hug me from behind and help me to push, hmm quite understanding... and keep repeating "leave some for me", after a few min, this hk gal took over, the lazy fair gal took off my cap and threw it into the trash bin, oh no way to bonk her again... why lai dad... felt sian for a while but no more time to think abt it as have to focus on penetrating the hk gal, her hole is small, good! started to pump her like no tomorrow, missionary and then doggie, while hammering her, my hands were so busy to roam the front boob and the other melons behind me, never so busy b4, can some bros teach me how to grab 4 oranges (2 infront n behind) with 2 hands while yr didi is working v hard?? felt like i was doing hip hop... the pity thing is that their moaning is quite fake. after release the hk gal still massage for me though her skill is very lousy. but i felt good bcos of her attitude. guess she can be a good mamasan or okt, said she can get other gals for me next time. overall, i'm still sextified bcos it's my 1st 3some so can't compare and can't complaint.

attitude: 7/10 (hk gal) + 6/10 (fair gal)
look: 6.5/10 + 7/10
bj: n/a bcos she said peiseh as her friend is around
fj: 7/10 + 5/10

not really good in writing fr, hope it's not boring, it may not be well organized but i just want to write it out quickly...too excited liao...

Shyguy
26-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Had a session at R R with a new gal who had just arrived on Fri.

(1) Name: Zhen Zhen
(2) Age: 24
(3) Boobs: fantastic.. think at least C cup. Big for her small frame.
(4) Looks: 7/10 ( + a sweet, sexy voice)
(5) Massage: 3/10, just press here and there for 10 min or so and went straight to ask me what i want.
(6) HJ: 5/10 ( mechanical and super fast... kept telling her to slow down while i enjoyed playing with her boobs, almost cum)
(7) Tit fuck: - Didn't get to enjoy it for long to rate it before cum cos of super fast HJ
(8) Moaning + ego factor: 7.5/10 (quite loud til I a bit pai seh cos in the middle cubicle whereby there are 2 more bros being serviced on 2 sides. Ego factor - kept saying my bro big, say my sucking and fondling of her breasts very gd, makes her high blab blab etc) :cool:
(9) Attitude: 6/10 ( Fake to me even though she seems very friendly)
(10) RTF: yes, but for 1 last session for FJ. Never brought enuff $$ that time, so ended with tit fuck.
(11) Verdict: Only for bros who just want a babe for 'enjoyment', can forget abt her massage and whole session ended ard 30 min. Still got 15 min.. she nev bothered with massage liao, just stand beside u and waiting for u to leave. Tried to strike conversation with her and just got 1 word ans. In the end, left early liao.
(12) Damage: $30 ( Massage) + $70 (tit fuck)

Haha, sorry for being disorganised.. :D

KIAA
27-07-2004, 11:28 AM

(3) Boobs: fantastic.. think at least C cup. Big for her small frame.
(4) Looks: 7/10 ( + a sweet, sexy voice)
(5) Massage: 3/10, just press here and there for 10 min or so and went straight to ask me what i want.
(6) HJ: 5/10 ( mechanical and super fast... kept telling her to slow down while i enjoyed playing with her boobs, almost cum)
(7) Tit fuck: - Didn't get to enjoy it for long to rate it before cum cos of super fast HJ
(8) Moaning + ego factor: 7.5/10 (quite loud til I a bit pai seh cos in the middle cubicle whereby there are 2 more bros being serviced on 2 sides. Ego factor - kept saying my bro big, say my sucking and fondling of her breasts very gd, makes her high blab blab etc) :cool:
(9) Attitude: 6/10 ( Fake to me even though she seems very friendly)
(10) RTF: yes, but for 1 last session for FJ. Never brought enuff $$ that time, so ended with tit fuck.
(11) Verdict: Only for bros who just want a babe for 'enjoyment', can forget abt her massage and whole session ended ard 30 min. Still got 15 min.. she nev bothered with massage liao, just stand beside u and waiting for u to leave. Tried to strike conversation with her and just got 1 word ans. In the end, left early liao.

$30 for 45mins eh...a bit ex leh for that kind of place. The overall envirnoment is quite similar wif MY/JM and furthermore MY/JM charge oni $23 a hr.

Shyguy
27-07-2004, 11:51 AM
$30 for 45mins eh...a bit ex leh for that kind of place. The overall envirnoment is quite similar wif MY/JM and furthermore MY/JM charge oni $23 a hr.

Think it's not always gd to use MY/JM as a comparison. Cos if u're talking abt massage in places like PC, they charge $20 for half an hr. Then our cheonging life must stick on to MY/JM forever liao? But can also see why MY/JM so popular too.. got young gals + 1 hr massage so cheap. :D

owen10
28-07-2004, 12:52 AM

its quite standard for TN shops to charge $25/half hr or $30/45 mins when d normal rate is 40/hr. Obviously they wanna u to give them more biz.

agree with bro shyguy that MY/JM shdnt b used as benchmarks for the low budget prices. They are rare exceptions fr d crowd n have been around for a long time, hence someth their mgt are doin muz be very right - charging low prices yet still able to survive n do well in the biz.

how i wish we have a body like CASE to help us fight for lower prices .. ;)

KIAA
28-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Think it's not always gd to use MY/JM as a comparison. Cos if u're talking abt massage in places like PC, they charge $20 for half an hr. Then our cheonging life must stick on to MY/JM forever liao? But can also see why MY/JM so popular too.. got young gals + 1 hr massage so cheap. :D

Definitely im not comparing MY/JM wif PC. PC is much more better eg. taking in terms of cleanliness or enivironment. If RR can give us at least a better environment or facilities, maybe is alright to charge $30 for 45mins.
Anyway is just my 2cents of thought no aguement intented wif u bro.

As long as there r big boobs ard, i'll try out this place :D

Shyguy
28-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Definitely im not comparing MY/JM wif PC. PC is much more better eg. taking in terms of cleanliness or enivironment. If RR can give us at least a better environment or facilities, maybe is alright to charge $30 for 45mins.
Anyway is just my 2cents of thought no aguement intented wif u bro.

As long as there r big boobs ard, i'll try out this place :D

No probz, bro KIAA. No pt getting into an argument over such minor stuff too. Each of us has our own view/thinking but one common pt btween u and me is that we're big boobs lover! Steadyz leh. Haha, so got any lobang for big boobs must tell me too. :D Still waiting to see when i can try out Ice at BHC.

owen10
01-08-2004, 01:50 PM

hi bro shyguy, i passed by RR last wk n saw a very chio gal .. big eyes n sweet looking .. not sure if she's d one u mentioned. anyway r their chrgs still the same @ $40/HR? wat abt HJ? RR's gals seem to be constantly changing ... quality differs at times, depending on yr luck. I thk d same goes to HK.

Shyguy
01-08-2004, 09:48 PM
hi bro shyguy, i passed by RR last wk n saw a very chio gal .. big eyes n sweet looking .. not sure if she's d one u mentioned. anyway r their chrgs still the same @ $40/HR? wat abt HJ? RR's gals seem to be constantly changing ... quality differs at times, depending on yr luck. I thk d same goes to HK.

Well, I'm not very sure if it is her. Cos up til now, I have seen 4 diff gals at diff occasions and Zhen zhen is certainly the prettiest that I have seen there. Yup, $40/hr but like what my FR had stated, if u going for Zhen Zhen, take the $30/45 min one. I only managed to push HJ price to $40... very sori to all bros.. not trying to spoilt the mkt but cannot tahan it when she was arousing me that time liao. :p

johnnylomas
03-08-2004, 10:06 AM

bro, he's not talking abt RR. the girl is at FL, 1st floor.
if u not sure, go in ask the guy called antony, he'll help u out.

Shyguy
03-08-2004, 12:07 PM
bro, he's not talking abt RR. the girl is at FL, 1st floor.
if u not sure, go in ask the guy called antony, he'll help u out.

bro, I'm talking abt RR. Pls see my FR unless she switches to other places liao :confused: or there is a mixed up cos there may be other zhen zhen ard, just like there are 2 wen wen working at diff tui na shops.

ciakpachineng
16-08-2004, 11:25 PM

JSP

TC

Hehe..bro owen...U must be real JSP King or should I say JSP Sultan (pardon the pun)
Anyway... CMM(China Mei Mei) Breaking News-Raid on Fei Long !!
Passed by Fei Long (1st flr) this evening and saw few men & a woman standing just outside. Tot it was customers all queuing for gals.
As walked by , saw abt 5-6 poor CMM standing side by side inside and all looking down. The plainclothes AV had name tags, walkie-talkie and recording down details.
Poor things.. too bad. Saw 2 bigboobs gals when I passed by other....one very fair skin with boobs almost spilling out and other one slim and not so fair. Both not bad looking and meant to taste/milk their big mammaries/boobs/tits/hooters/knockers/bosoms but looks like now no chance.
Have never tried these TN shops b4 so would have been novelty to try as it is something diff.

wfred
16-08-2004, 11:38 PM
bro Owen10...I really must pay kudos to you.......you are really give us the new samster good information!

owen10
17-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Hehe..bro owen...U must be real JSP King or should I say JSP Sultan (pardon the pun)
Anyway... CMM(China Mei Mei) Breaking News-Raid on Fei Long !!
Passed by Fei Long (1st flr) this evening and saw few men & a woman standing just outside. Tot it was customers all queuing for gals.
As walked by , saw abt 5-6 poor CMM standing side by side inside and all looking down. The plainclothes AV had name tags, walkie-talkie and recording down details.
Poor things.. too bad. Saw 2 bigboobs gals when I passed by other....one very fair skin with boobs almost spilling out and other one slim and not so fair. Both not bad looking and meant to taste/milk their big mammaries/boobs/tits/hooters/knockers/bosoms but looks like now no chance.
Have never tried these TN shops b4 so would have been novelty to try as it is something diff.

bro ciakpahchineng, thanks for d title of 'Sultan' but i'm miles n miles fr it! if i have d time, i will reccee n post my views. But err .. now that I've been tfrd to Real Madrid, I'm much busier tis days. :D

well, it's not unexpected FL got raided (or spotchecked?). even if bros didnt discuss abt tis place (or other places) in d forum i guess it'd still b matter of time they b raided 1 day. N i wont b surprised if shops like RR or HK kana as well.

sigh .. good lobangs always get busted. :mad:

cashlove
17-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Both not bad looking and meant to taste/milk their big mammaries/boobs/tits/hooters/knockers/bosoms but looks like now no chance.

To Bro Eat Full Very Free,

I like the way you describe the neh neh. Full marks from me. :)

hd51sg
17-08-2004, 02:04 PM
If u walk ard JSP......
Wat's JSP huh?? newbie here lah!

gigantic_tk
17-08-2004, 07:16 PM
Wat's JSP huh?? newbie here lah!

Johor Sultan Palace....my abbreviation liao.

gigantic_tk
19-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Just drop into this JSP (Sultan Palace lor). At 3 level near to TC, a lady in her 40s wanted to offer me massage at $20 for 45min. I am hesitated and she further told me that she learnt her skill from American lah and inside have beds....blurr...blurrred .... her size CMI and a bit flabbby. Her looks is ok.

At the ground level - Fei Loong, the 3 PDMM in her 30s really dress to kill.
One of them her make up is a bit too thick lah............

Over the TC sides, seem to be very quiet and no happening.

ahkong
19-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Just drop into this JSP (Sultan Palace lor). At 3 level near to TC, a lady in her 40s wanted to offer me massage at $20 for 45min. I am hesitated and she further told me that she learnt her skill from American lah and inside have beds....blurr...blurrred .... her size CMI and a bit flabbby. Her looks is ok.

At the ground level - Fei Loong, the 3 PDMM in her 30s really dress to kill.
One of them her make up is a bit too thick lah............

Over the TC sides, seem to be very quiet and no happening.

Hmm... any big boobs there at Fei Loong? Maybe i drop by this week. BTW where is Fei Loong located on the first floor? Thanks! :D

gigantic_tk
19-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Hmm... any big boobs there at Fei Loong? Maybe i drop by this week. BTW where is Fei Loong located on the first floor? Thanks! :D

at a inside Corner of JSP ground level, across it is TC..

latebloomer
20-08-2004, 12:54 AM
Heard Fei Loong just got raided two days ago....

gigantic_tk
20-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Heard Fei Loong just got raided two days ago....

It is in operation today, saw 3 PRC PDMM sitting inside the joint waiting for client liao. They are dressed in long evening gown, dun know how are they going to massage you with this quite formal attire lor...........disrodes first lor.

ThrustCast
20-08-2004, 01:29 AM
hi guys,

just visited JSP at 9+pm. walked around, saw what i shouldnt see at everwell ( super lao gohs ) and also walked pass RR and they're not opened.
Then rant across crystal. As i couldnt see what's inside, i made a call in since their signboard gave their tel no away and to find out there's oni 3 girls working..1 malay aged 25 and the other 2 chinese aged 31. abit skeptic abt it, i head down to level 1 and walked over to fei loong.

saw this quite pleasant looking pdmm. pulled me in..well i dun see why not since i cant find a better catch than that. went in, stripped myself to my boxers and the massage begins. wahh...complete let down, touch here and there like no strength. then she purposely draw my hand near to her tits, so i fondle lor. The moment i touched her assets, she came close to me and immediately asked if i wanted special. In my mind i thought to myself...what the.. .. ..massage not even 15 mins and she's asking if i wanted special?

asked her how much, and she quoted 50 for hj and 100 for fj. she didnt tink i'd do my homework b4 visiting her. i rejected her graciously since after paying off the massage fee and that i have oni left with 27. can see she not very happy and she reli wanted to do my business..but i fcuk care her lah. but she didnt just let me off. she insisted that i let her check on my wallet. so i thot ok lor, anyway i'm not lying at all. checked thru and saw i got 27 and said ok she'll settle with 27. but i still tink its too much, so i told her i cant giv her everything cos i nid to keep abit on money to pump petrol.
still not letting go, she asked me to go out and draw money from atm machine. walau.....i come here to relax and i get this kind of treatment???? super gian lui man. i told her i didnt bring atm card or credit card out. told her she wan she can take 10rm that i have together with 20sgd. fwahhh...like that also on me...cant stand her man.

name: LuLu
boobs: at least c cup
looks: 7.5/10
maSSage: 3.5/10
hj: 6/10
attitude: 2.5/10
rtf: dun even think about it. HR so bad, the rest can throw away. She's a $$$ face.
verdict: no $$$, abit hard to get things done. Oh, she even had the cheek to tell me that even i dun wan special, i still have to give her tips becos she massaged for me. Please do not look at me as some stingy wus, but given with that kinda attitude...i dun reli tink she's worthy at all. So please do not be fooled by her looks and her killer tits.
damage: 30 (massage) + 20sgd + 10rm(10 divide by 2.20 = 4.55sgd)
= $54.55 ( $24.55 for hj )

With regards,
ThrustCast

ahkong
20-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Went to FL today at about 4. Saw a sluty PRC ask me in for massage. I looked at her boobs... wow almost want to pop out already, I thought that was Lulu. While i was taking off my pants, she came from behind and grab my dick already! :eek:

Name: Xiao Cui
Boobs: 34 at least c cup
Looks: 7/10 *with very thick makeup
Massage: 6/10
Special: $50 HJ, $100 FJ
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Errr... maybe try Lulu

Fj nothing special. She ride on top of me n ride like a wild horse, after 10mins end of story. On my way out i saw another big boobs... she looks not as pretty as xiao cui, maybe that is Lulu.

owen10
21-08-2004, 01:03 AM
name: LuLu
boobs: at least c cup
looks: 7.5/10
maSSage: 3.5/10
hj: 6/10
attitude: 2.5/10
rtf: dun even think about it. HR so bad, the rest can throw away. She's a $$$ face.
verdict: no $$$, abit hard to get things done. Oh, she even had the cheek to tell me that even i dun wan special, i still have to give her tips becos she massaged for me. Please do not look at me as some stingy wus, but given with that kinda attitude...i dun reli tink she's worthy at all. So please do not be fooled by her looks and her killer tits.
damage: 30 (massage) + 20sgd + 10rm(10 divide by 2.20 = 4.55sgd)
= $54.55 ( $24.55 for hj )
With regards,
ThrustCast

bro, it's a lose lose situation for her if she doesnt makan yr last 24.55 bucks!

all she needs is to lose her ego for 5 minutes, stain her hand with some sticky semen n d easy money is hers!

ThrustCast
21-08-2004, 02:22 AM
bro, it's a lose lose situation for her if she doesnt makan yr last 24.55 bucks!

all she needs is to lose her ego for 5 minutes, stain her hand with some sticky semen n d easy money is hers!

sigh...thats what i thought so too bro. but she just wouldn't give way lor.

Ohh...and 1 more thing, before proceeding with the hj for me, she took off oni her top while retaining her bottom and immediately told me that her below cannot touch. jeeezz...i've never seen some1 like her b4, can still state terms and conditions with customers.

is it about the 24.55? or am i just a bummer..... :confused:

owen10
22-08-2004, 02:15 AM
sigh...thats what i thought so too bro. but she just wouldn't give way lor.

Ohh...and 1 more thing, before proceeding with the hj for me, she took off oni her top while retaining her bottom and immediately told me that her below cannot touch. jeeezz...i've never seen some1 like her b4, can still state terms and conditions with customers.

is it about the 24.55? or am i just a bummer..... :confused:

for yr price i think yr deal wasnt too bad. looks 7.5/10 n taking off d top somemore ... i thk couldnt ask for more lor. d chio ones normally charge @ least 50. It's good u didnt succumb to her demands or else she'd expect 50 fr every bro every time!

cybron
22-08-2004, 03:00 PM
me too.. i also a boob lover... hahahaaa :D will PM u guy if i have any boob + good look ger.. heee

No probz, bro KIAA. No pt getting into an argument over such minor stuff too. Each of us has our own view/thinking but one common pt btween u and me is that we're big boobs lover! Steadyz leh. Haha, so got any lobang for big boobs must tell me too. ;) Still waiting to see when i can try out Ice at BHC.

soulman
22-08-2004, 07:30 PM

Tried HK before. Well they have 2 entrance. If you really want to go there without being noticed from by the people downstairs I do suggest that you walk round to the back. Well these a couple of rather "chio" PRC's there. But I think that they try not to do FJ there.... So you may get the regular HJ or BJ there.....

The bad thing is the location of the bathroom. Well if you do step inside the bathroom there the people can see.... So you may want to forget about taking a shower there....

Had just went to RR today.... The gal was called "Bin Bin"... When we went inside there she just get on to lie down with me... She actually did a BBBJ and than proceed with a FJWC... I was not sure how loud we got but I think people two cubicles away can hear me banging her.... I do have to say that she is rather passionate. Right after I called her someone dude actually called her to ask if she's working today.... Well she may be gone in a week.

Okay looking firm breasts, not that kind that goes out screaming for attention, but well its fine with me....

RR don't really have much of good looking gals there....

Well thats all for today folks.

ThrustCast
23-08-2004, 11:59 PM
for yr price i think yr deal wasnt too bad. looks 7.5/10 n taking off d top somemore ... i thk couldnt ask for more lor. d chio ones normally charge @ least 50. It's good u didnt succumb to her demands or else she'd expect 50 fr every bro every time!

yeah...anyway 50 for hj is reli daylight robbery. it'll certainly make more sense if they're some highly reputable health centres, that i have nothing to say. well, at least thats wat i think.

hmm...have been reading some pretty good feedbacks on RR from some bros here, shall try them when i'm free.

dennisbkp
24-08-2004, 07:25 AM
hi bro anmolover, Is wenx2 of FL coming back to sg again, when?? Kind of miss her too as not been able to contact her. she is quite pretty, service ok, but hj only leh. Thanks

soulman
24-08-2004, 02:18 PM
I think that the rates are pretty similar.... $30 for 45 minutes and $40 for 1 hour. Some would want you to stay longer and some would want want to get more customers.....

anmolover
24-08-2004, 07:36 PM
hi bro anmolover, Is wenx2 of FL coming back to sg again, when?? Kind of miss her too as not been able to contact her. she is quite pretty, service ok, but hj only leh. Thanks

bro dennisbkp, sorry that i have no idea when wen2 will be back. she had already come twice to sg this year. she's not bad looking and service ok, never attempt to ask for fj (cos dun really like her boobs) but i believe she will if ask her out.

btw, last week @ jsp 4/f saw a dress to kill gal with half the boobs poping out, wow, guess she's in rr from the direction she walk to, went to check and confirm but recede after seeing her face clearly... but the boss (not sure if she is) looks beautiful but too meaty for me.

walk pass FL today, also see the 3 prc and one of them has very huge asset but it looks fake to me.

ciakpachineng
24-08-2004, 09:37 PM

Bro Sultan Owen,
How's Real Madrid treating U...from what I read U now have to work harder for place in squad, hehe....a case of jumping out of frying pan into fire...

Check with U since U R the resident tuina expert
I have not tried tui na here b4 so not familiar as prefer go HC/GL150.
Don't like doing HJ/BJ only in tui na...not shiok as Bill Clinton would say Oral Sex is not SEX, heheh.
FJ in tui na shop no privacy and open so CMM cannot moan,shout,cum in presence of other customers..

My question is can I get the gal out for FJ in hotel ? Are the charges the same as FJ in shop i.e. $100 or do I have to pay bar fine (i.e. pay her for hours out) like in Thailand, hehe? What is the rate for overnite...i.e. I bring her out after she finish work for overnite?
Nabeh...when walk by see those big-knockers from FL (i.e. my little bro already targetted 2 pair of juicy knockers, woohoo! ), really get knocked out even b4 touching those knockers.
Appreciate yr advice.

ciakpachineng
24-08-2004, 09:41 PM
bro dennisbkp, sorry that i have no idea when wen2 will be back. she had already come twice to sg this year. she's not bad looking and service ok, never attempt to ask for fj (cos dun really like her boobs) but i believe she will if ask her out.

btw, last week @ jsp 4/f saw a dress to kill gal with half the boobs poping out, wow, guess she's in rr from the direction she walk to, went to check and confirm but recede after seeing her face clearly... but the boss (not sure if she is) looks beautiful but too meaty for me.

walk pass FL today, also see the 3 prc and one of them has very huge asset but it looks fake to me.

ya...saw almost 5-6 of them back to work yesterday evening..including not bad looking big-knockers gals. Anyway..unlike b4 the raid, they don't solicit or invite passers by anymore.
Those big knockers look fake but very fair and looks damn juicy...I can save $ on my daily morning fresh milk if I book her overnite, heheh.... though I may have to pay 100 times more for this human fresh milk

owen10
24-08-2004, 11:19 PM
My question is can I get the gal out for FJ in hotel ? Are the charges the same as FJ in shop i.e. $100 or do I have to pay bar fine (i.e. pay her for hours out) like in Thailand, hehe? What is the rate for overnite...i.e. I bring her out after she finish work for overnite?
Nabeh...when walk by see those big-knockers from FL (i.e. my little bro already targetted 2 pair of juicy knockers, woohoo! ), really get knocked out even b4 touching those knockers.
Appreciate yr advice.

pai seh bro .. me dun bring tuina gals to hotels n bonk so i cant answer yr qn. but i did read fr FRs in this forum that some bros managed to. It varies fr individual gals. If d price is right, i thk u stand a gd chance. afterall for d gal it's more comfortable doin it in a hotel than in a cramped cubicle n risk bein caught .. rite?

anmolover
25-08-2004, 02:03 PM
pai seh bro .. me dun bring tuina gals to hotels n bonk so i cant answer yr qn. but i did read fr FRs in this forum that some bros managed to. It varies fr individual gals. If d price is right, i thk u stand a gd chance. afterall for d gal it's more comfortable doin it in a hotel than in a cramped cubicle n risk bein caught .. rite?

quite true, i feel that these young prc gals prefer to go to hotel which is more comfortable and not to worry abt the raid. in fact some did ask me to bring her out.

...might as well give a fr since already started writing...

passed by rr, actually juz want to have a quick window shopping session, but to my surprise, got caught by esther, she's still there! i thot she already gave up the place... she still can remember me though i haven't been to that place for at least 2 months. worst thing is she still remember last time i promised to tui na when i come again. no choice... tried juan2. tui na is sop but got enough strength. sop to ask me turn and pop the question. i said i want fj. she said most ppl want hj only but she think for a short while and said ok (nowadays these gals dun tell u the price taking for granted that u will pay $100), then went out to take the thing, come back in i told her i got not enough money can settle with $80 or not. of course sweet talk a bit say i come back for her next time. she agreed. i bet she's longing for sex, after raba her and some light kisses, when finger her, it's already so wet. me also being a monk for quiet a while, like a hungry dog also, strip her panty and unhook her bra, lift up her dress, lie her on the bed, then realzie that she's still wearing high heel shoes, but dun bother to take it off already, that remind me some scene in ra movie...<fast forward the tape to skip the unnecessary...>...feeling of insertion is good, after stimulation her motion is vigorous, i couldn't help but to pump hard and unload. i bet she need sex more than i do...

look: 5/10 but young, only 24
body: 5/10, skinny, small boob but soft, quite comfortable to raba raba
attitude: 9/10, easier to talk to, accomodating, willing to lower the price
hj: didn't really try
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
damage: $30 (45 min) + $80
rtf: may be cos her look is not my cup of tea

mudpie70
25-08-2004, 02:12 PM
was at jsp yesterday noon. walked up and down. FL is operating and girls are ok looking. upstairs on the 3rd or 4th level found 2 shops. girls are very pretty (my standard). ordered a drink from the fruit store and sat there to see see look look. decided to try. went into cubicle and undress to undies and waited. surprise surprise, the girl who came was from the other shop on the same level. asked if they are of the same boss, she doesn't know. she is very pretty and dressed in a red dress. massage ok only but her looks compensated for her lack in skill. can see her "cleveage" and sexy. she wen2 and said she is going back on the 28/8. she pulled down her top to allow me to suckle on them. small cute nipple. she asked me if i want to hj and i said ok. proceed to hj me and i lifted her dress exposing her black panties. i pulled it down and exposed her bushy cunt. nice to feel.

made some mistakes:
1. never nego the price before she hj me.
2. didn't bring small notes there

was struggling how much to tip her. apart from MY, she is the only one who is so accomodating. so decided to tip her 50. she said can pay massage fee to her as well. didnt have 40 and gave 50. mistake, she said 10 for dinner. well, what to do, cannot make a scene, so smile.

look: 8/10
attitude: 8/10
massage: 5/10
hj: 7/10
demage : 50(hj) + 40(1hr massage) + 10(her dinner)

as i type this, i'm already expecting some pple to post reply stating 50 too much for hj or i spoil market. to me, no such thing as spoil market. if u cant pay, then dont play or play somewhere else. the important thing is whether i enjoyed the session or not. i mean if we know this certain girl cannot do her job well, i dont think we will even pay 10. right?

gigantic_tk
25-08-2004, 02:38 PM
look: 8/10
attitude: 8/10
massage: 5/10
demage : 50(hj) + 40(1hr massage) + 10(her dinner)

as i type this, i'm already expecting some pple to post reply stating 50 too much for hj or i spoil market. to me, no such thing as spoil market. if u cant pay, then dont play or play somewhere else. the important thing is whether i enjoyed the session or not. i mean if we know this certain girl cannot do her job well, i dont think we will even pay 10. right?

Sometimes we must specify to her that $40 for massage, $30 for HJ and the rest perhaps $30 is to tip her for her 'execellent services' lah. This tips is very subjective, if she treats the client well and her client is happy, she will get more tips lor-

Your encounter at least no so bad, i had experienced one PDMM at PC, We had agreed on the price $40 for massage and $30 for HJ so when she makes me shiok, she starts to itemise -$10 for down bra and another $10 to down pants etc, at the end lanlan paid her $90++ for somehow unsexifying & sucks services.......................

owen10
26-08-2004, 12:47 AM
took a quick tour ard JSP today sinz i had an appt ard d area n had 20 mins or so left. some brief highlights:

HK was closed n padlocked. Not sure if it was closed temporarily like d other time or was it closed for good this time round?

saw a few gals at FL. 2 of them were not bad looking, with boobs like some bros describe 'spilling out of their tops'. Quality of gals had improved compared to previously which were dominated by PDMMs.

new shop on 4th level ... is d name Shun Xin or someth like tt .. not sure of unit no. but shd b very easy to find. No SYTs but a few presentable middle aged ladies (shd b PDMMs). walked past d shop, lady told me 30/hr.

d other shops shd remain as per status quo ... no major chgs tt i observed but on d whole d place was very quiet (it was only 1600hrs+)

mbater
26-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Went down to RR on the weekend, had a girl called bin bin. very sunny, cute girl. once inside the room, i pretend to be good boy and she started massaging my back. she got quite firm hands, but not the heavy type... after about 20 min i almost fell asleep.

she then asked me to turn over. and before i could even ask for price, she started frenching me, and then she start to AR me! walau eh.. i quickly pull the brakes and tell her better state price first. and then she pretend don't know what i 'm talking about, so i thot she want to give me free... then suddenly, the action stops... here comes the true PRC girl style... show u signs that hj=50, bbbj=80, fj=100. i tried to bargain and she keep saying no... while still handling my brudder... after awhile, i said ok to bbbj.

Overall experience was very good. she really give you the girlfriend feeling, a lot of kissing before the actual thing, and then after she wash her mounth, she come back with more kissing after u give her the tip. so here's the rating:

looks: 8/10 (cute type, like sunshine type)
boobs: 6/10 (soft)
body: 8/10
bbbj: 6/10 (no suction)
facilities: 0/10 (not even a decent basin to wash hands)
total damage: $30 for 45 min, $80 for bbbj
rtf: maybe try the new joint beside the fruit store, or another joint on the same floor with attached bathroom.

ahkong
30-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Went to FL on last Fri. Saw another big boob gal call Wen Wen, her boobs is like going to explode anytime. She stays at GL so she work FL after her working hrs there.

Face: 8/10 *cute face
Boobs: 34C - 36C Soft
Body:7/10
HJ: NA
BBBJ: NA
FJ: Abit rush. nothing special but i must admit she has a sweet face n nice boobs.
Environment: 7/10 with shower facilities
Damage: 40 100* nego but failed...
RTF: Maybe if there are other big boobs gal there. Can recommend???

I also saw some familiar PRC and Locals from Pearl Center on 2nd flr Tui Na. ;)